;
Live feed signups *Support the Site* u get them through.
*Thank You* for getting your feeds via The Links Here on BBDish!
We're Ready for BB17!!

BB17 Posts: Happy BB17 Premiere Day!, BBDish is Back for BB17!
BB16 EZ Archive: Miss a few Days? Check the BBDish EZ Archive, BB16 Flashback How To: Need Flashback Help? Here ya go!
Cool BB Stuff on Ebay & Around the Net!: Personalized BB TShirts!, BB Auctions, BBDish Swag: TShirts, Mugs & More, BB on Big Brother - Big Brother, Season 11

BBDish! Ya Gotta Have it!

BB17 Starts June 24th!

Google

Saturday, July 14, 2012

The Morning Report

It's Saturday morning in the BB14 house, and a few of the HGs woke up before the bell.  To catch Boogie's conversation with Shane regarding the PoV, please go to 8am in the flashbacks.  For the time being, when using flashbacks you'll need to adjust to your own time zone, so if you're on the east coast and you'd like to see something that happened at 8am BBT, plunk in 11am, and that'll work.

If this is your first time on the blog today, and you need to get up to speed with everything that went on in the house last night, please have a look at Late Night Lessa's fantastic coverage in her post, Friday Friday!  That'll bring you up to speed with everything that went down on the live feeds in the Big Brother 14 house til nearly 1am, and the Overnight Report will carry you through til our lovely new HGs went to bed.

To find the Previous Posts on BBDish this season, please look at the top of the left sidebar.. Just below the words "BBDish - Ya Gotta Have it!" Presto! There they are! :) They'll always be there.

8:28am BBT
Backyard
Ashley, Shane, Joe, Frank

Shane's in pain with his back.  He joins Ashley on the injured reserves list.  They jokingly razz him a little about the old man walk as he gets up to go inside for a moment.  Joe educates Ashley and Frank on how coffee is decaffeinated.

Joe: They bleach the beans.. in real bleach.
Ashley: Gosh.
Frank: I saw this thing..  THis woman was like, "household bleach is good for your house, but it's also great to bleach your teeth."
Ashley: Oh gosh..
Joe: I have a buddy who uses it in his pool.. It's almost the same as chlorine.
Frank: I wanna do a salt water pool.
Ashley: oooh, I'd like that.
Joe: It's almost 10 extra grand, but..
Frank: But they say it's a lot better for your skin..
Ashley: And salt water's better for anything.
Joe: I have one of those at home.  I like the salt too, cuz I let my dog swim in the pool.. and it doesn't hurt em.  My doberman swims all day.  He just loves it.

They share sweet and tragic dog stories..Talk turns to the scale in the BB house.  It seems to have a 10 pound fluctuation...


**Production, please tell Shane to lay flat on his back, legs elevated..  and give him an ice pack to lay on. I can feel his pain from here. Kthxbye. 

8:43am
Backyard chatter turns to Popeyes vs KFC..  then cooking. 

Ashley: We've come to the conclusion, we're most excited for you to win HoH, because you requested special spices.
Joe: I brought a chef jacket with me, and I'm gonna wear it to every eviction.
Frank: I wanna see you cookin in boxers.
All: (laugh)

Shane's back is really bothering him.  He's talking about going to the doctor. 

Joe: I got cash in my wallet if you need it.
Shane: No, thanks though.  I have insurance.  I gotta take this brace off.  It's messing with me.
**no.  keep it on and lay flat.

Shane: I think I'll be alright, but it just sucks now.
Joe: Did you get your muscle relaxer?
Shane: I just took 3 advil.  It was stupid.  I was lifting 10 pounds. My buddy blew out his back lifting a sock.
Joe: How old are you?
Shane: 26
Joe: Wait til you hit 40.
Carolyn: amen. 

Boogie calls over from the bench press area, asking Shane for personal trainer advice in terms of muscle recuperation..

8:52am
While Frank fluffs his hair, he camera talks to people at home...

Frank: Love you mama.  Love you nana.  And whoever else is watching at home.  I could be seeing you soon.

Meanwhile in the back yard..

Joe: I really like Frank, but he throws our whole thing off..
Shane: i know.
Joe: I really wish they didn't call em coaches... Their fate is tied to us.  Our fate is not tied to them.

**MUTINY!!!  Frank returns.

Joe: I'm gonna tell you when I realized that.. When I didn't get that key.. because he was looking out for his numbers.  I feel like me n Willie are pretty tight, so he was lookin' out for his numbers.

Frank moves off the double chaise to speak without being heard by Boogie.

Frank: I'm trying to separate myself from Mike right now.. He's not my ideal cup, but I didn't get to pick.

Joe: I'm gonna ask you a straight up question, and I'm gonna ask him too.. Rumor has it that Mike's trying to get me up on the block..
Frank: It's been said, but only if Kara won or went off..
Joe: That makes sense..
Frank: He was playing on people worrying about us running out of food.  I'm sure you've heard that a little bit.
Joe: Yeah.  I was just.. dude, really?  I understand trying to protect your players, but..
Frank It wasn't like he was aiming for you.. It was more worst case scenario.
Joe: I'm a man's man.  Eventually I'm gonna be put up.
Frank: You ask me anything, I'm gonna tell you.
Joe: I got it from a 1st hand source.. I was just wondering.. Everybody's got an angle.
Frank: THey're worried about Mike doin' like he did on his season..
Joe: I would say you're right.  Everybody's scared to death he's gonna backstab em.
Frank: And it just puts a bigger target on my back.

Talk turns to target making in BB.. and they all agree it happens like a breeze.  Then onto HoH comp speculation. 

9:04am
Camera 1
Backyard Crew, cont'd

Ashley has gone inside.

They talk briefly about Kara and how she's dealing with being on the block, then Joe Calls Biigie over and asks him in front of everyone "Hey Mike, I hear you want me on the block."

Boogie: I want Frank off the block.  I floated a few names.. and you were one of them..

Boogie makes a save by calling Wil into their sitelines, telling them that since Wil's an entertainer, he's one people will always keep around.  Then he calls the women into question, referring to them as the social players..

Boogie: Having big target s in the game?  If you're trying to extrapolate that I tried to get you out because I floated your name, that's not necessarily the case.. I heard you as I was going to get a protein shake.  Drawing a line in the sand, and dividing the house isn't always a great idea.  It's like AllStars.  Those season 6 kids won the first 4 comps, then we booted em all out, except Janelle.  We kept her around a little longer, because she was a big target.
Joe: I'm always gonna be direct with you.  Whenever I hear something, I'm not gonna let it fester.. I don't have a problem with a smart move.
Boogie: Ashley's rubbin em down. Wil's the entertainment.. The chef's more important to me, but I had to throw a couple names out there.

They group rag on JoJo, who is not present.  She's Jersey Shore, she's etc., etc... She went off on Joe for calling sauce gravy.  They ponder razzing her about a number of Italian stereotypes.

Boogie: Has she ever even been to Italy?  She's a child.

Talk turns to casting people from Boston, which leads to a discussion of BB9 HGs.

9:23am BBT
The backyard man crew is not talking about people being messy.  Boogie's using it to take out Dan's team, trashing Danielle's laziness in the house, not cleaning up after herself.

Boogie: I'm trying to get JoJo to take her on.. If Danielle will fight.  Just give her one piece of lip, and it's on and poppin'.
Frank: And because she's a have not, she makes an excuse of that, saying people should feel sorry for her.

They rehash the PoV comp..

9:28am
Checking around the house, we find Ashley alone in the kitchen cleaning up the stove area..   then moving to the Have Not Room to grab a swimsuit, rummage through drawers..

Outside, Boogie wonders aloud why Danielle knows so much about drugs and things like that.  He pegs her as a nurse.  The others agree.

Boogie: The kindergarted thing just sounds like a story. I think she's lying, but I don't know what the motivation is.  Maybe she has money or something..
**Bingo

Talk turns to Ian...

Boogie: I don't care what your motivation is.. I'm trying to help you buy a house for your family. Whatever it takes.. I don't wanna hear, I wanna make jury.  The jury is the top 9 out of 12 people.
**or is it? 

Boogie: Nice kid.. but a kid.
Frank: He's a sweetheart.  Can you imagine being a 21 year old, and having roommates this hot?
Boogie: Imagine if he was a socially cool 21 year old.
Joe: Every time they're in the shower, he'll go in there.  The girls are getting pissed about that.
Boogie: I'll talk to him about that.  He wont be brushing his teeth for 24 hours.  I got this handled.

The backyard crew notices how late BB is letting people sleep today... It's 9 o'clock and still no wake up call.   Since the PoV Comp was yesterday, instead of the normal Saturday,  it seems that production is treating today like a Sunday..  Hmmm.. Should I?? ;)  Nope.

Everyone mills about, then Frank pulls Boogie back outside for a private one-on-one.

9:40am

Cams1/2

Frank: I've been telling people I'm trying to separate myself from you, to get them to trust me..
Boogie: I love this idea, because then you can infiltrate their camp.

Frank: yeah.; and she told me Dan has been throwing me under the bus.
Boogie: I'm sure.
Frank: And that sets us up to get rid of Danielle next week.. and I could put Willie up next to her.. and he'd be cool with it, since we'd have the votes to get her out.
Boogie: We'll cross that bridge.. But what I do like is the whole "you don't work for me" thing.  Because I come with a reputation.. so obviously they're gunning for me.  Don't lay it on too thick.. Just be like, I work for myself..  Thats funny.  You say her whole face lit up. hahaha.  Thy might invite you up to some of the meetings.. That would be good.
Frank: She asked me, if coaches weren't involved, who would you be working with?  So obviously I said a bunch of people from the other side..
Boogie: hahaha..  Obviously Ian's a big target, and I don't know if I can get it off him..  If you survive, they're not gonna put you up.
Frank: I think our ace in the whole is gonna be these coaches comps.. Especially if they get Dan out..  And they've even brought up the possible trade situation.

Boogie: Innately, people like you already..  The more fear and paranoia you can put in them, the better.

Boogie cautions Frank about gaming and advises him to be the good time guy.  Boogie's completely wise that Janelle and Britney's goal  is more about removing Dan..

Frank: Dan was in that HoH for a long time last night.
Boogie: He can talk as much as he wants...

This conversation is ongoing on cameras 1 and 2 at 9:50am BBT in flashback on the live feeds.

10am Fishies... Perhaps BB is waking the HGs that haven't woken on their own.. 
10:18am And they're up!  BB woke them with the theme music from Xanadu! hehe

10:20am
Storage Room
Kara and Jenn, then more..

Chatter about sleeping..  and wanting Candy.  Both women are sporting their sunglasses inside. Both Joe and Willie enter the storage room. Willie needs Avdil.  Joe can't remember what he came in for.  Wil comes in and  can't remember why either.

10:23am
Most of the HGs are assembling in the Kitchen Area.. preparing and eating breakfast.
Willie heads outside for a smoke.  JoJo too.

Willie: First smoke of the day?
JoJo: No.  I was having one, then my song came on, so I hadda put it out and go inside.
Willie: ♫Pour some sugar on me...
JoJo: You're 34?  I was shocked to hear that.  I thought like 28.. 30..
Willie: The scruff makes me look a lot older.
JoJo: So we got the meeting tomorrow?
Willie: Probably so.
JoJo: Everybody said Sunday.. I was talking to Kara last night... I felt bad, but I told her I was voting Frank out..
Willie: What you do is say we haven't made a decision yet.
JoJo: I did.  I said, they just don't tell me much.  They don't think I'm smart.

 Joe comes outside to join them.Ashley joins them too..

Joe: They have no idea what we're up to.  They think Brit and Janelle are good friends..
JoJo: They're gonna try and turn us against each other, but I'm not listening to a thing.
Joe: It's a great week, cuz you don't have to work too much..
JoJo: I think Shane's more of a target now, because he killed it yesterday.  We just gotta keep winning.
Willie: Cuz I can't play next week. If it's an endurance..

Bravado galore.. 

Willie: I gotta get some sun today, and I gotta shave this head.. I'm gettin' a mohawk today.
JoJo to Ashley: You tanning too?
Ashley: Yeah.. I gotta.

Boogie joins them on the couch.

The HGs believe the PoV Ceremony will take place on Sunday.  It makes sense, since the PoV Comp was also a day early, but since PoV Ceremonies usually take place on Mondays, I'm hoping for a sign from production on that... An announcement of PoV Ceremony Tomorrow on the tv screen in the living room would be lovely. :)

10:40am
Cameras 1/2
The backyard crew is crew is growing.  Britney, Frank, Boogie, Willie and Joe.
Topic: Hairstyles.  Boogie got extensions and cornrows.. Frank had cornrows at one point as well.  Willie sports a mohawk to conceal his receding hairline.
Talk turns to music, hometowns, etc..

They're having a nice few minutes on a Saturday morning together.. As long as there is a group present, small-talk will prevail.  Look out for break offs.. ;)

10:48am - Dan joins everyone on the couch in the backyard.

CUT TO:
10:49am
Cam 3/4
Storage Room
Boogie and Ian

Boogie: No defensive, no defensive..
Ian: Unreal.
Boogie: No biggie.

**Spotting them on the quad cam, I hopped over and only caught the last moments of this exchange, but I'm going to use my psychic powers to deduce Boogie just told Ian to quite hanging out it in the bathrooms while the women are showering. 

***hand cramp! brb!

10:56am
Britney: Trivia! Trivia!  Which BB12 Cast member had no toenails?


**11am - And I'm out!  It's time for a bloggy break.  We'll be back  in a flash to begin the afternoon live feed updates at noon bbt! :)  It's SimplySam's debut post!!  I'll be here, playing with everyone in the comment section.  Until then.. Enjoy the feeds, and please mind the critters.










Permalink







44 Comments:

Blogger JadeDarkStar said...

gm every one.
am I the only one upset that jen and brit are makign a huge mistake getting kara out instead of frank?

I wish shane would use the pov on kara i hope and pray

I really dont like them all trying to take dans players out just to get rid of a coch if anything they should be trying to get rid of boggi not dan. please some one get a brain and get rid of frank

July 14, 2012 at 8:47 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Good morning, Jade. :) Janie and Brit aren't thinking about her as the player, they're thinking about getting Dan out of the house before what they assume will happen happens.

Repost from the overnight...

Sorry for the comment delay - it was hiding you from me for over an hour! every time i checked it said zero comments, then poof, there you all were!

Hi Jade! :)

Hi BandedChelle! :)

Hi Christy! :)

Hi Steph! :)

Hi Grendon! :)

Hi NoFussAcctg! :)

Hi Kassie! :)

Hi Michigan Man! :)

H Ash! :)

Hi CurlerChick! :)

July 14, 2012 at 8:52 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good morning Carolyn,

Good morning everyone,

It is interesting how Brit and Janelle are playing this game. And I think Dan is over doing it just a little...lol

Why does everyone hate Boogie so much???

We miss so much that first week they are in the house..

I am really wishy-washy this year with who I like and who I want out..

Oh well...have a great Saturday everyone..off to read Carolyn's reports..

I would love to see all the newbies turn on the mentors...that would be fun..lol

Pam

July 14, 2012 at 8:57 AM  
Blogger Blue said...

Morning, Sunshine's!!

I guess it's noon, now, though.

I finally got home last night and read up on everything, was going to start commenting, then there was a knock on my door. My next-door neighbors just got home from their vacation and announced they got married (big surprise!!!!).

So, I ended up going over to their house where they had several people over congratulating them (and drinking a few glasses of wine).

Anyway, I'm going to read Lessa's report from last night, Caro's Overnight Report and get caught up again.

If I can find my glasses. I don't even know how I'm typing this at the moment. Thank God for the inventor of spell check!

I'll be back!

Blue

July 14, 2012 at 8:57 AM  
Blogger Blue said...

Caro: "**Production, please tell Shane to lay flat on his back, legs elevated.. "

I agree!!!!! (although, I'm sure we have different motives. teehee)

July 14, 2012 at 8:59 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Good morning, Blueeee!! :0)

Good morning, Pam!!! :)


(((HUgggsss all around the Comment Section!))))

July 14, 2012 at 9:05 AM  
Blogger Stephanie from the West Coast said...

Good Morning Goddess of the Dish!!

Good Morning Dishers!!

Amazed to see Boogie working out, last night Brit, Janie and Dan were working the yard together, just thought that Boogie was gonna be a non working out person, I am wrong ...

I think that getting Dan's team out, and Dan would probably be best. I would rather have Frank in the house than Kara ... lol ...

Grendon, I so don't see the Carrot Top connection ... Carrot Top has had a lot of plastic surgery so he really doesn't look the same ...

Okay, no grandson today, he is sick so his mommy is probably not going to work.

Not really liking Joe ... don't really know why, but just don't.

Rewatched the show last night and really love the comment by Ashley about making JoJo a My Pretty Pony and Kara a Barbie Doll and putting them in her pocket ... really made me giggle again!

Loved the Willie and Brit haze after Dan left ... I forgot that about Dan ... I seem to forget more than I remember.

Thank goodness I have the Dish!! Gotta Have it!

July 14, 2012 at 9:09 AM  
Blogger Divr said...

I agree with both of you. Janelle and Britney are not playing smart. They are so focused on Dan, and are going to allow Boogie to slip through. Frank will be more difficult to get out as time passes. As will Boogie. They have the opportunity to get Boogie down to two players in line with Dan's two.

Instead they are going to allow themselves to be boxed in. They both have an injured HG, Ashley and Frank that is going to impact them on competitions. It is difficult to concentrate on even non-physical competitions when you have pain distracting your mind.

July 14, 2012 at 9:09 AM  
Blogger Divr said...

Oh, I forgot....Good Morning all

Speaking of Ashley, does anyone else find it odd that she has a mobile tanning business and she is far from being tanned herself?

And I have had a question in mind if she was pulling a Kalia when confronted with being a have-not, and feigning an ailment to get out of it.

July 14, 2012 at 9:15 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Goood morning, Divr!! :) Thanks!

Good Morning, Steph!! :) Happy Saturday!

July 14, 2012 at 9:16 AM  
Blogger JadeDarkStar said...

i dont hate boogie i just dont want kara to go i like her so much (nut ashely is growing on me too so if i lose kara i think ashely will be my replacment.)

I also like dad and dont want to see him lose 2 girls the first week. id rather boogie lose frank and the guys be even and the girls be even. also if they take kara and then dannel out well dhu they are jsut handing the game over to the guys. come on girls girl power, dont take out all the girls just to take dan out. hell i hate jen and jojo i think they need to go too blah

I just hope shane uses pov on kara

im almost to sick to watch the rest this week but i have to watch it lol

July 14, 2012 at 9:18 AM  
Blogger Grendon said...

Pammela

I don't know about everyone else, but generally I only hate people when they do things that cross the line of 'gameplay & strategy'.

Chilltown's whole strategy was to lie to people's faces and then evict them from the house. That was fine and it worked well for them. But when Janelle outsmarted them and caused Will to be be evicted, Boogie turned into a vile, nasty creature who forgot that it is 'just a game'.

There is also the fact that he formed an alliance with a female HG, led her to believe that he had real feelings for her that would carry on outside the house, had sex with her and then proceeded to go in the DR and talk about how he was using her for information and basically called her a whore.

I have seen him outside of BB and he does seem like a decent guy, but I don't think I can forgive what he did on all-stars. So I don't know about anyone else, but that's why I hate Boogie.

July 14, 2012 at 9:24 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

for me, it's his *disgusting* and dismissive behavior toward women.

July 14, 2012 at 9:28 AM  
Blogger Grendon said...

Stephanie

I actually think that Frank looks sweet (in a friendly, puppy dog kind of way) whereas I find Carrot Top slightly scary looking. (O.K. A LOT scary looking.)

I just figured since two different people made the CT comment in one day I had to admit defeat.

July 14, 2012 at 9:32 AM  
Blogger Blue said...

I had to go back and see who the nominees are, again. Not who they are, but what they look like.

It always takes me so long to put names to faces. That's why I'm always so confused the first few days. Even reading the transcripts I sometimes get lost because I can't put the face to the name and have to figure it out.

Starting to get there, but not there, yet.

Mama always said I was slow. I thought she meant physically. Obviously, not.

July 14, 2012 at 9:32 AM  
Blogger Simply Sam said...

Good morning ♥ EVERYONE!♥ Saturday hugs all around...

FYI: Boogie just NAILED Danielle's teacher/nursey lie.

Whoops Danielle. Not such a good liar honey. That's not entirely a bad thing... just while you are in the Asylum. Careful girl with your medical knowledge!

July 14, 2012 at 9:37 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Blue - You're perfect just the way you are.

July 14, 2012 at 9:38 AM  
Blogger Divr said...

I feel that Dan wont be gaining any ground if the POV is used on Kara. Because in my mind Danielle will be put up in her place.

Yes Dan, as Boogie said "The line has been drawn". Dan needs to solicit votes to get Frank out. And I know that is sad for some of the gals to loose him. But it seems J & B are pressuring their HGs to vote as a team.

Willie needs to follow some of Evel Dicks wisdom and get out of the HOH room. He has commented on different occassions about HGs coming up.

July 14, 2012 at 9:40 AM  
Blogger Blue said...

*Blue is beaming like a Cheshire cat*

thanks, Caro. :)

You're pretty Goddess-esque yourself.

July 14, 2012 at 9:41 AM  
Blogger Stephanie from the West Coast said...

Ah, get it Grendon ... btw, love you new avi ... you are a beautiful woman!

Hi Blue, I concur with Caro, you are perfect the way you are ...

Simply Sam ... I didn't hear that!! Boogie nailing Danielle's lie ... okay, has anyone heard any more about the HG's thinking Willie is related to Russell?? BTW, I don't watch Survivor, so what was Russell like?

Did I open up a can of worms ...

Swamp smoochies to GaYToR ...

July 14, 2012 at 9:44 AM  
Blogger Grendon said...

BTW-I actually liked Boogie better than Will the first time they played. I didn't get the charm or humor of Will. But I was slow in learning the rules of these games (as in alliances and lies). For the first few seasons I honestly thought that the nice guy should win. For example, had I been on the island, Richard Hatch never would have walked away with the first Survivor paycheck.

July 14, 2012 at 9:45 AM  
Blogger Stephanie from the West Coast said...

Okay, I just read Frank's bio on CBS, he is unemployed. I remember all the HG's were thinking he is like a CEO or something ... lol, he just wants to pay off his braces he had in college ... lol

He also mostly likes Chill town ... lol

July 14, 2012 at 9:48 AM  
Blogger Blue said...

I'm admiring Franks shoes!

I have those shoes! I'm wearing them right now! LOL

Grendon, when I look at Frank, I tend to see a little bit of a young Gene Wilder in him. It's the hair.

July 14, 2012 at 9:51 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Smooooches! :)

July 14, 2012 at 9:54 AM  
Blogger Grendon said...

Thank you Stephanie.

July 14, 2012 at 10:07 AM  
Blogger Cindy said...

Good morning ladies, Wow, does Boogie really dislike women, or did he just wake up on the wrong side of the bed?

July 14, 2012 at 10:17 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Good morning, Cindy :)

He has zero respect for women. Never has.

July 14, 2012 at 10:19 AM  
Blogger Blue said...

I love mornings in the Big Brother house!

July 14, 2012 at 10:28 AM  
Blogger Blue said...

I haven't read the bio's on any of the HG's this season, so I'm going to the CBS site and try to get to know them a little better.

Maybe that will help me with putting the faces and names together. LOL

July 14, 2012 at 10:30 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I remember all the evilness(not sure that is a word) of Boogie in the past, I just wasn't sure if he had done something awful in the house already...thank you Grendon for reminding me about allstars..:(:( he was awful..

Blue, I don't remember the new HG's names and faces until about halfway through...if I am lucky..lol

Pam

July 14, 2012 at 10:33 AM  
Blogger Blue said...

Just saw Ashley's full name. Iocco.

At first I read it as Iacocca. As in Lee Iacocca. HA!

July 14, 2012 at 10:40 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

:) hehe

July 14, 2012 at 10:41 AM  
Blogger Blue said...

Love Frank's Bio!

Read his "Strategy for winning Big Brother...." response!

Can you say Basketball Fan!!!! LOL

July 14, 2012 at 10:44 AM  
Blogger Grendon said...

I can't quite judge Ian. I believe he is nerdish and socially awkward yet I don't get the feeling that he is uncomfortable. I think he knows who he is, owns it and is quite comfortable in his role. I may be completely off base, but every time Boogie 'schools' him on how to play the game, I picture an inner eye roll and a thought bubble that says, "I know who you are and I know how you play and I am way smarter than you will ever be."

I'm curious to see the DRs and find out his real opinion of Coach Boogie.

July 14, 2012 at 10:58 AM  
Blogger Blue said...

Wow! Joe lives in Schereville, IN.

I used to live there. And, he's only two years younger than me. (oops, I just revealed my age. oh well.)

Schereville is in Northwestern Indiana, just south and outside of Chicago. From my home, I could make downtown Chicago in about 20-30 minutes. Depending on traffic, time of day, and my need for speed.

July 14, 2012 at 10:59 AM  
Blogger ronap said...

Good Morning to those in my area, and afternoon to the rest! So far so good - interesting first week plays.

I want to say something not real nice though - JoJo - Fran Drescher is NOT in the house - please send her away!! Her voice is more annoying that Rachel's laugh - OMG did I say that?! Oh, and she pouts alot if she not center of attention!

Also, PLEASE! make Boogie go away. And, though I think Frank is interesting, he needs to be evicted - Kara is NOT a threat! But, I do understand getting Dan out - I love that Willie and Brittany talking about him mesmerizing them, LOL!

Ok, I think I am done....

July 14, 2012 at 11:01 AM  
Blogger Blue said...

Caro, you are correct. Boogie was advising Ian on the shower/bathroom thingy.

He also advised him on how to approach the ladies, and basically told him what to say.

I really hope Ian doesn't start looking to Boogie as a mentor where women are concerned. He's sweet enough as is. Hate to see him corrupted by someone like the Boogie.

July 14, 2012 at 11:02 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Good morning, RonaP!!! :0)


Everyone, thanks so much for being here!

It's time for a wee bloggy break.

We'll be back in a flash to begin the afternoon live feed updates at noon bbt! :)

It's SimplySam's debut post!! I hope you'll come and show her lots of love!

I'll be here, playing with everyone in the comment section. Until then.. Enjoy the feeds, and please mind the critters.

July 14, 2012 at 11:04 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm so bummed the girls are teaming up on Dan:( I hope he had a plan in picking those girls for his team. Janelle and Brittany can't beat Boogie they should let Father Dan do that. Can't wait to see Coachs comp. great job Dish Chick!!

July 14, 2012 at 11:12 AM  
Blogger Simply Sam said...

Good morning (still shirtless?) Steph! ♥

I haven't heard any more Russell comparisons in the house towards Willie yet... and that makes me happy.

I love games with all different types of personalities and I want him to stick around for a while so I can see just how much Willie and Russell do, or don't, act/think alike.

I'm also a MAJOR Survivor junkie... so I know Russell's style well. ;)

July 14, 2012 at 11:14 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hate that the girls are teaming up on Dan:(( they can not beat Boogie without him. I hope he knew what he was doing when he chose those girls for his team!?! Excited to see the coaches comp. great job as always dish chicks. Looking for to an awesome season❤

July 14, 2012 at 11:19 AM  
Blogger JadeDarkStar said...

i wish they would get rid of frank not kara please bb some how keep kara

July 14, 2012 at 12:06 PM  
Blogger Blue said...

Thanks so much for the break!

I needed to grab some lunch, walk my dog and get outside and see some sunshine. I picked 5 tomatoes from my plants (ate one with lunch!).

I stretched, rested my eyes. Ahhhhhh.

Very nice.

July 14, 2012 at 12:07 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Hi Brycemom! :)

Hi Jade! :)

Hey Blue!!

Psst!! New Top Post!

July 14, 2012 at 12:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below