;
Live feed signups *Support the Site* u get them through.
*Thank You* for getting your feeds via The Links Here on BBDish!
We're Ready for BB17!!

BB17 Posts: Happy BB17 Premiere Day!, BBDish is Back for BB17!
BB16 EZ Archive: Miss a few Days? Check the BBDish EZ Archive, BB16 Flashback How To: Need Flashback Help? Here ya go!
Cool BB Stuff on Ebay & Around the Net!: Personalized BB TShirts!, BB Auctions, BBDish Swag: TShirts, Mugs & More, BB on Big Brother - Big Brother, Season 11

BBDish! Ya Gotta Have it!

BB17 Starts June 24th!

Google

Thursday, July 12, 2012

I'm baaaaaaaaaaaaack!

That's right, Dishers - I'm back and in rare form! A few notes about Late night with Lessa will appear in the comment section in a bit - a FYI if you will. But the important one? Is this:

- I have decided that I am TEAM IAN and he is the first Late night with Lessa Mascot of BB14! Updating us within 2 minutes of going live? Well played, sir, well played!

Alrighty - so Carolyn is exhausted, so I'm taking the baton and jumping in with both feet and attempting to remember how to do this. All the voices at once are making my eyes cross, but we all know I have the fastest fingers in the north, so let's get it on?

Since the feeds came on it's been hard and fast game play right off the bat! LOVE IT. Thanks to Ian, we knew immediately that Kara and Frank are nominated, and Danielle and Ashley are have nots - and Ian fell "backasswards" and earned an exemption of some sort during the competition. The Nominations were today, POV is tomorrow, and all the houseguests are inside as they appear to be on lockdown.

Kara has had a meltdown, feeling like she's in middle school, BB delivered more booze, and there's a group around the kitchen table, with general chitchat all around. All caught up? Alright then - Let's get it on! Refresh periodically for updates!

11:06 BB Time - Dan and Dani are the game room chatting, talking about JoJo not backing down, and something going to blow up. In the HOH room, the girls are drinking and chatting weight and alcohol, etc and playing Never have I ever.

Sticking with Dan and Dani for now.



Dan: I'd like for you both to get to the end, obviously
Dani: Me too. I"m not gonna do something behind your back, or something that you don't agree with ever.
Dan: That's good to know as a coach.
Dani: I was really upset that I disappointed you
Dan: it's good that you were able to take the coaching. That's what I like about you. Most girls, you know, that's why I didn't pick them. You came up to me early on, and I knew you wanted to come to my team for a reason.
Dani: I was like I didn't want you to think that I was like hey hey hey. I didn't tell anyone else I wanted to be on their team.
Dan: Yeah, it was between you and Willy, and I just had a good feeling about you.

They continue to talk about their mutual love for each other - while Never have I ever continues in the HOH room with Jen, Britney, JoJo, Janelle, and Kara? With Willy popping in. Janelle mentions sequester and we get Fishies!



11:17
Willie and Britney are talking...
Britney: This is your HOH - I want you to get further.
Willie: I don't know. This is what he said. He said that there is no reason to go for him to go - if I'm going to protect Frank, why would he go after me..
Britney: Boogie? Does he know you can't protect him this week, you don't vote?
Willie: People listen to me though.
Britney: I don't know - he's pitting us all against each other, telling them all the same stuff. He's dangerous.
Willie: Frank isn't worried.. he says he's willing to break..
Britney: He won't break from Boogie... Boogie says that Frank is willing to work with us, Dan says Kara is - you have to take the person out that is the biggest threat long term. I'm just trying to make you see both sides, I support you.
Willie: ..even with boogie..
Britney: He's lying to you. Boogies best guy goes home, he doesn't win. Frank has no loyalty to you.
Willie: I know, that's what... I don't know. I have to make a decision
Britney: The veto will decide. I'm just trying to make you see both options. I think you can always beat Kara, not Frank.
Willie: Yeah, and I think.. for me and you, (someone) has to go.
Britney: Later. But yeah, he could win. Everyone will go after Shane later. Make the best choice for your game.
Willie: You and me will work together.
Britney: I just think Boogie is working you.
Willie: I talked to Frank not Boogie..
Britney: Boogie woke up this morning and decided to play the game, and Frank is all over the place. Who do you think you can beat in the final two - Frank or Kara?
Willie: Depends on what I get.
Britney: You can't trust anyone.
Willie: I can convince them they need to gun against Wil..
Britney: We'd want him to get rid of Kara..
Willie: She'd be gone.
Britney: Oh yeah - and he won't go for Danielle... look, Janelle and I are working together. If we kick out one of Boogie's, and he and Dan are working together - they only have four! I won't ask you to make a decision that's bad for your game - we just need to examine all sides. I just feel Boogie has gotten to you
Willie: He hasn't! I talked to Frank. He needs me.
Britney: Why do you trust him?
Willie: He will protect me the next few weeks.
Britney: I think everyone is after Frank - be prepared...
Willie: I just think they'll be all "oh yeah!"
Britney: I can't wait till everyone goes to bed at 2am - and we can have a real talk.

The other feeds are with Dan, Kara (?) and Dani in the game room, talking about home...


Britney and Willie laughing about Joe - saying they're all going to starve..
Britney: Have you ever had pasta with a side of macaroni before? Who does that?

Ahhhh, I love my mean girl! :) They also say JoJo drives them crazy - doesn't know when to stop. Then they decide to reconvene with their usual chat when everyone else goes to bed.

Dani is telling Dan about her dad being a drunk when she was younger, and how it's why she doesn't drink a lot.  It's Father Dan at his best - listening and getting the personal stories, making connections. :)

11:36pm
Ladies night is breaking up in the HOH room. Janelle and Britney are asking about Wil, and why he's acting weird.
Ashley: I'm not really sure - I was having my own breakdown, I honestly don't know. I think he was upset you were going to drink without him?
Britney: We love Wil! You were having your own...
Ashley: Yeah, and..
Britney: I've been there, you know you're being crazy but it keeps going...

Janelle goes to get Wil... joins everyone at the dining room table. Willie joins the HOH, and Britney gets a lowdown on where everyone is.

Willie: You ok now?
Ashley: Better.
Willie: Good.

Willie: That's why I say - in three more days... they lose one of them, that could be their 100k walking out the door. Especially Dan! If he loses her, he might as well fold! Why is Ian acting normal for the first time tonight?
Britney: He was like 15 minutes... (pace) 14 minutes..
Willie: I know, I was like, just do your thing!

Dan joins Kara in the sound room
Kara: We need a signal or something! For me right now, I need to be completely positive, you know?



Janelle and Wil are talking in the storage room.
Wil: Oh I wasn't really pissed off about that! I just don't want to be around..
Britney joins :What happened? JoJo hit part of your beer?
Wil: No, she just was laughin behind my back, and I know it sounds stupid, I just don't want to be around her. I'll tell her in the morning. Tell her just don't fuck with me, seriously
Britney: We wanted to hang out with you! I wanted to do the busy busy busy!



11:46pm
Cut to the HOH room - where they're talking to Ashley about sleeping in the havenot room
Boogie: I was thinking - wet the bottom towel, and you won't slide so much!
Ashley: That's a great idea..

She mentions seeing the doctor (her back is hurt) and we get fish - and come back to talk of alligator meat. Heh.

Brit, Janelle and Wil are still chatting in the storage room.



Brit: We have to make him realize that Frank won't protect them. You have orange peel on your forehad
Janie: It's good for my skin!
Brit: Your skin doesn't need any help! We have to stick together, and I think Willie needs to realize Frank wont..
Britney:  Willie wants to get rid of Kara
Janie: We're so fucked.
Wil: do they have a deal?
Janie: We need to be on Willie like crazy until he realizes.. he'll listen to us.
Wil: I love Willie, but he's stupid!

Janie: As much as I like him - Frank has to go. He's not on our side.
Britney: I know!
Janie: He has hamshanks like, this big!

Fish...

Britney: I tried to plant that in his ear - say that Dan came to us, and we need to keep slowly planting that.
Janie: All Willie needs to see in his limited vision is that Boogie is coming after him and Frank is Boogie, then..
Brit: Boogie IS after him!
Janie: I know! He just has to see...

Brit: Where is Danielle?
Wil: I am so annoyed by her.. she's such a princess! I think the best is if Kara wins POV
Brit: what?
Wil: No really...
Janie: He'd have the option of who to put up..
Wil: he'll put up Jen for sure.

Brit: can we just take a break and look at the lack of food in here?
Janie: We're fucked..
Brit: This has to last us a week!
Wil: Fuck the food!
Janie: Let's deal with the peons. - so, shit goes down, Willie doesn't want to use POV (FISH) However (FISH) who gives a shit, I'm sorry, but..
Wil: I'd like to save Danielle as long as I can... because everyone hates her!

And back to general bitchery about JoJo and the "stolen" beer... Mean Girls 2.0!

Britney: Right now we can't have problems in our alliance
Wil: I know! That's why I wanted to get away, it's ok. You want to piss me off? Take my alcohol
Janie: We might not like each other but... And why do we let Willie be alone with Frank for two hours, and then Boogie for one? We have to do so much damage control...

Kara joins... and gives them the lowdown on where everyone's at.

Janie: Whos in HOH?
Kara: Boogie
Janie: Oh god, I'm gonna go!

She does.


Kara: She tried to get into it with Frank!
Brit: Over what?
Kara: Tomato slices.
Brit: Seriously?!
Wil: She is so full of herself. She's such a target.

12:04am
In HOH - Janie and Boogie talk about their babies. awwwwwwwwwww...


In the Storage Room - just Wil and Kara
Kara: I have to go against Frank, he's my only chance to stay. Do you think he'd put up Joe?
Wil: No. I think you need to talk to Joe
Kara: I have been. I talk to him every day. We picked Veto players, and I went straight to him. I worry about if he wins and who goes up. I have to win.
Wil: I have to win - one of us three has to win. Frank can't win. If he doesn't...
Kara: Why wouldn't he put up Joe?
Wil: they were hooked up before we even picked coaches! Have you noticed Frank can really talk?
Kara: He didn't, but now he has.. everytime I go up there he's staring me down. And then they go up there. I just worry what he's going to do if Frank makes a deal with him.. or if he comes down who goes against me?
Wil: It doesn't make sense, why save Frank? He's a threat to him!

Wil: He has a golden opportunity to get Frank out. No one can beat him.
Kara: I know - I love him as a person, but he's a threat to all of us. Oh god, I worry about Willie. I worry about all of it.
Wil: We just have to see what happens tomorrow.
 Kara: I'm stressed!
Wil: Balroom dance - do this! (demonstrates)
Kara: I just don't want to be evicted..



12:10 - cut to the Kicks room... Frank and Jen
Frank: I haven't been campaigning yet, just talking to poeple
Jen: I think your doing a good job, you're cool. I think you have a really strong shot. I think you were put up because you're such a badass.
Frank: Keeping me in the house keeps his target smaller, you know?
Jen: I'm just worried about getting backdoored. But I think I'd have the votes.
Frank: Yeah, we just need to get Kara out.
Jen: She's nice, but..
Frank: yeah..

BB: Britney please go to the diary room.

In the Storage room.
Kara: I have to win this shit. There is no other option for me.
 --Lessa: Welcome to the game, luv! Hee.
They exit the Storage Room and head to the kitchen..

Frank: It's like, they think I'm going to win HOH next wee
Jen: It could happen
Frank: We never know what these competitions are going to be...
Jen: Yeah, my social game is killer
Frank: That's good - just keep doing what your doing. If I come off... Even if it was, I mean, I need to rally the votes.
Jen: That's what we do.
Frank: Obviously that's worst case scenario...

Jen: Yeah, he's just here, you know, you're here to have a good time and be on your favorite tv show..
Frank: He's a 21 year old kid, we have to remember that. At the same time.. the silver lining is that we'll both be here next week. I'm having a little trouble believing they want to get Kara out rather than me, if so they're stupid.
Jen: You could be a great ally, you know, this game is individual.
Frank: Yeah, I can be like keeping you by my side, and kee you save
Jen: It's cliche, but Boogie said it, it's a marathon not a race, have to do the long haul.
Frank: They need to realize the coaches are not looking out for us - they're looking out for THEM.

Fish

Boogie, Willie, Kara and Brit are in the HOH - cut to the bathroom, which is a MESS, then back to HOH...


Downstairs, Frank and Jen are still talking...and Wil joins, and Kara, who askes if she can have a minute alone to herself, whioch they grant, and she hides under the pillow, for a good cry.


 While there's general chitchat in the HOH room, as Ian joins as well.

Britney: Did you make more coffee?
Ian: No, I was jumping around like a howler monkey!
Brit: I'm a little upset we didn't get pool time tonight..
Ian: No date in the pool...

Enter Dan

Downstairs, they cut away from Kara's crying, to the dining room table where wil, frank and Jen are talking about it.
Jen: I told her today, get it all out, then come out tomorrow, guns blazing.

Upstairs, they ask Kara about body hair and spray tans - while she gives Ian a lil backrub...

Showmance alert!? Or just a backrub... hehe


Shane and JoJo
JoJo: We'd be the sexiest final two ever...come on, you give every girl in here a masage...
Shane: I know.
JoJo: It's weird, I'm used to guys throwing themselves at me!
Shane: Me too - I mean, not guys.. well yeah, both
JoJo: Me too. but I'm confident and strong and I know what I want, you know? I'm shy... no I really am! I swear to god!
Shane: umhm.

Cut to Willie and Frank in the have not room (which I love love love love love)

Frank: He's trying to get Joe up.. if I come off, you know..
Willie: Yeah yeah. I see everyone else is scared to death of Boogie.. but he has no power, he can't knock anyone out. You know?  I have to do what's best for me, to get to that half million dollars.
Frank: Is Britney trying to change your mind?
Willie: No.
Frank: When it comes to me winning HOH..
Willie: if you win, dude, don't put me up. Boogie will try to get you too. He'll try, but it doesn't benefit you. He'll try, I've seen him play...

Danielle comes in and interupts them, looking for a jacket.. then leaves, and its right back.

Willie: I'm telling you, I'm not after you at all. But I have to have that 100%, you're not going to put me up. You have to win HOH next week and not put me up. They're gonna want to keep their girlfriend in..
Frank: I got your back. The only other person I really think I might trust is Jen. It's gonna be me, Jen or maybe Danielle that wins.. it's gonna be me, or someone from your side
Willie: ..and I can convince them, you know? They got a lot of weak minded people, a lot of emotional people and I can use that to my advantage, and do whatever we gotta do. Brit is gonna say, you know, but I can sell them whatever I gotta sell them.
--Lessa; oh Russel, how I've missed you....



Frank: We can get JoJo's vote, too, I think she'll listen to what you'll say. And Joe's, and that's at least four.
Willie: If you win next week, you stay, and the only thing she has to do is fall.
Frank: She's crackin in there right now.. cracking.
Willie:  If Danielle wins, and pulls her off, that'd be a bad situation, but it won't happen. All them bitches fall off, and... you know I mean, they don't want their lil girlfriend to go home. It's all good - but me and you have to be legit, cuz you'll go home next if I go home. I'm going against the grain on this, it could be easily, and I could say I'll go, and if you didn't win veto, yo'd go home. I'm going out of my way, so you know I'm behind you
Frank: If I stay, I know it's because of your help.
Willie: It doesn't make sense for me to keep her in, I can't work with her, I can work with you, and the whole putting you on the block, it looks like there's no way we're together..
Frank: You're right, if I'm gone, there's not many people you can work with, just like you.
Willie: ..and I'm showing you the extremes I'm wiling to go to keep you in. I'll tell them I'm HOH, respect my decision and give them every reason and they'll be like yeah, ok...
Frank: I know this game, and I know this was hard..
Willie: I didn't have options, I was pushed into a corner
Frank: That's why I'm not mad at you. We're the two biggest blips on the radar.

Willie: We can't win without each other.
Frank: Absolutely.

Willie: Britney's thing is she's worried Boogie is in your ear.
Frank: If she wants to talk to me..
Willie: Yeah, we can do that, tonight maybe. If she knows that she can work with you... then yeah. I'm not gonna lie, this is what's going to happen - if Kara stays, Kara, Wil all these people aligning themselves, making friends, and getting rid of everyone..
Frank: Starting with you
Willie: Yeah, I might make it a week or two. Even my group, you know, I'm like 4th or 5th in my group...
Frank: They might start with Joe, but then you..

Frank: If we have the conversation with Britney, what do you want me to do?
Willie: We'll just talk about the reasons for saving you, not plans or anything, just the reasons...
Frank: yeah, yeah, yeah..
Willie: I told Boogie I just don't want you gunning for me next week, and he said yeah..

Flipping over to the storage room where we have Joe talking to Janie and Wil chatting...
Joe: Just have to have a backbone..
Janie: I have it. I got it, trust me. I will convince Willie somehow...

Janie: Here's the deal, if they keep Frank, he's putting up you and Shane..Boogie can be up there for 2 hours? I'm with Willie all night. Good luck with that Booger.
Joe: Just look at me and let me know. That's it.
Janie: I'm gonna concentrate on getting Frank out, Kara is way better for us. If she gets HOH we're safe.
Wil: And if I look out for her, she'll look out for me, and I look out for you.
Joe: She hates me. That's what I worry about.

Britney enters
Janie: I'm so sick of this. So sick of Booger. Why is he in that room.
Britney: He's living there

..and dance break for Brit and Wil...




12:55am And back to talking about where everyone is... they head up to the HOH again, to break up any game talk....

Britney: busy busybusybusybusy

1am: Annnnnnnnnnnnd, some houseguests are starting to head to bed - and so am I. It's time for me to catch some Zs before work. Carolyn will be back for the Overnight Report early in the BBam - so be sure to join her then! Night, dishers!






Permalink







35 Comments:

Blogger Lessa said...

Other notes: I am still working retail hell - at the OMGEARLY hour of 7am - I'll stick till I pass out. :)

My level of snark is directly proportionate to my lack of sleep. hee.

I am attempting to have a social life too - It's possible, WHO KNEW?! So - I won't be here Saturday night - Lessa has a date. WHEE.

Love you all bunches. TEAM IAN! (which is probably his death knell, as Father Dan is the only favorite of mine to ever win. *L*)

July 12, 2012 at 11:14 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

how do you watch the flashbacks for bb14 i don't see it?

July 12, 2012 at 11:14 PM  
Blogger Kristin - GettingItTogether said...

Did Dan & Danielle really just say that Wil took the last piece of chicken and Jojo wanted it and she is NOT going to back down and forgive that? LOL

wth is going on?!

July 12, 2012 at 11:15 PM  
Blogger Michigan Man said...

Welcome back to Late Night Lessa. I'm so torn, I love Ian but hate Boogie.

July 12, 2012 at 11:19 PM  
Blogger Becky aka tata! said...

I am with you on team Ian Lessa!
(A date, how exciting!!!)
This gang is going hard and my head is spinning!

July 12, 2012 at 11:19 PM  
Blogger 'toocrazy said...

Welcome back, Lessa! You sure catch more details than I can, and I'm not trying to watch all 4 feeds at once AND type them like you do! I'm loving this cast a lot so far!

July 12, 2012 at 11:27 PM  
Blogger Terry said...

First night always makes me feel like a tv only viewer because we have no idea what's going on lol.

Sounds like Danielle had it rough growing up the way her dad supposedly acted..kind of makes me surprised he signed a release for the show if all this is true.

July 12, 2012 at 11:27 PM  
Blogger 'toocrazy said...

Welcome back, Lessa! You sure catch more details than I can, and I'm not trying to watch all 4 feeds at once AND type them like you do! I'm loving this cast a lot so far!

July 12, 2012 at 11:27 PM  
Blogger Lessa said...

Thanks guys - I'm still trying to get my limber fingers and get used to deciphering the different voices - thankfully there's a lot of general chitchat at the moment, so I can pick and choose. :)

And it's good to be back! :)

July 12, 2012 at 11:33 PM  
Blogger Kassie said...

Welcome back to late night. As far feeds they are up and runing.

July 12, 2012 at 11:38 PM  
Blogger Becky aka tata! said...

Good night Lessa and fellow dishers! Can't wait to see what tomorrow brings us!

July 12, 2012 at 11:55 PM  
Blogger Michigan Man said...

Ian wins :)

July 12, 2012 at 11:57 PM  
Blogger Izzy said...

Ahhh - welcome back Lessa!! Oh yeah...team Ian. Although Dan has always been my fav - but if anyone could change that, it would probably be Ian. On my way to sleep. Have fun Saturday night!!!!

Now if I can remember my login info, this may just post!!! Sweet dreams late nighters.

July 13, 2012 at 12:02 AM  
Blogger Izzy said...

Ahhh - welcome back Lessa!! Oh yeah...team Ian. Although Dan has always been my fav - but if anyone could change that, it would probably be Ian. On my way to sleep. Have fun Saturday night!!!!

Now if I can remember my login info, this may just post!!! Sweet dreams late nighters.

July 13, 2012 at 12:13 AM  
Blogger Lessa said...

Whew - thanks for the welcome guys - I don't get a chance to post many comments, but I read them all as I moderate. :)

July 13, 2012 at 12:18 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

nice dialogues

sprouted foods

July 13, 2012 at 12:26 AM  
Blogger FTM7 said...

Lessa you are kicking ass on transcribing!!! Holy wow! Thank you, thank you, thank you!!

July 13, 2012 at 12:26 AM  
Blogger Lessa said...

Thanks Lesbionic! :) I aim to please.

July 13, 2012 at 12:28 AM  
Blogger Michigan Man said...

This has been a great first night. I'm up in 4 and a half hours so I'm hitting the hay.

See you guys in the overnight report.

July 13, 2012 at 12:31 AM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

You still here Leesa? I meant to come back and play during your shift but 'first night' things like feeds, BBAD, learning who's who, etc. has made me even more senile than usual. I'm also babysitting my sister's dogs and FIVE(5) 4 week-old puppies and I'm a sucker for puppy antics.

A sucker for eye candy too which makes me glad Dan is back and here's hoping Shane stays around for a while. ;-p

:o)
GaYToR

July 13, 2012 at 12:35 AM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

I think I left this out which was the thing I meant to type first...

WeLcOmE BaCk LeEsA!!! And you are doing a fantastic job transcribing.

:o)
GaYToR

July 13, 2012 at 12:39 AM  
Blogger Kristin - GettingItTogether said...

Yes Yes Lessa! We are ALL very very lucky to have you!! Thank you thank you and congrats on the date!!!

July 13, 2012 at 12:52 AM  
Blogger Lessa said...

Thanks for the welcome! Gaytor, love, looks like I'ma have to teach you to spell my name again. *L*

LeSSa. :P

It's good to be back - but it's about time for me to clear out and catch some z's before the alarm goes off in 5 hours. Night Dishers!

July 13, 2012 at 12:55 AM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

HAHA! OOPS! Lessa. I thought to e's seemed wrong. I think I saw the Dish Goddess spell it that way once and it stuck. Had to be because I don't make mistakes. ;-p

Now it should really get good ... BBAD is over so it's all feeds the rest of the night.

They are playing so hard so fast this season... seems like it starts sooner every year. I don't even know everyone by name yet.

:o)
GaYToR

July 13, 2012 at 1:02 AM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

Sweet dreams LeSSa.

July 13, 2012 at 1:03 AM  
Blogger Lessa said...

I know! My head is spinning! Hopefully tomorrow night I'll be able to stick a little longer as I do have weekends off. :)

Mind the critters!

July 13, 2012 at 1:04 AM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

Can anyone explain the blob of white on Dan's red shirt? I'm not going to talk about how it looks like a giant blob of semen on his chest. I just want to know.

:o)
GaYToR

July 13, 2012 at 1:41 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I love me some drunk Janie! There was so much going on tonight and I loved every minute of it. I hope somehow Frank survives although like the ladies I also want Boogie to LOSE!!

July 13, 2012 at 2:32 AM  
Blogger Joanne DelBalso said...

Good morning all. I am bummed feel asleep last night before the live feeds kicked on. (darn EST) I can not locate the flashbacks on superpass. Am I just overlooking them or are they still not available yet.

July 13, 2012 at 4:50 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Good morning, everyone. :) I'm caffeining up and getting coherent, so i can write the overnight. :)

July 13, 2012 at 6:23 AM  
Blogger cook1864 said...

I am also having problems finding the flashback area for last night. I'm glad I'm not the only one having a hard time finding them

July 13, 2012 at 6:39 AM  
Blogger JessL said...

Can someone Pleaseee tell me how to do flashback..I can't figure it out!! ahhhh

July 13, 2012 at 6:56 AM  
Blogger Lyssa Ireland Thomas said...

Great job, as usual! I've got a stupid comment, but I've got to say it! Would Willie PLEASE take off his sneakers in bed. I can't focus on anything but his dirty shoes touching the sheets and the pillow! I hope to he never wore them before coming into the house! EWWWWW! Otherwise, looks like an eciting season! :)

July 13, 2012 at 6:57 AM  
Blogger Simply Sam said...

Good morning everyone! ♥

Lessa... OMG you ROCK! Our critters were 160 mph balls to the wall from the second the feeds went live!

How many times did your head spin off your neck and have to be replaced? *bows to you!*

Grand Slam AWESOMENESS! Thank you!

July 13, 2012 at 7:29 AM  
Blogger MykaDawn777 said...

Lessa - Can I just say that you are amazing?? Thank you so much...I could kick myself for falling asleep before the feeds kicked on but you just made it all better! :o)

July 13, 2012 at 7:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below