;
Live feed signups *Support the Site* u get them through.
*Thank You* for getting your feeds via The Links Here on BBDish!
We're Ready for BB17!!

BB17 Posts: Happy BB17 Premiere Day!, BBDish is Back for BB17!
BB16 EZ Archive: Miss a few Days? Check the BBDish EZ Archive, BB16 Flashback How To: Need Flashback Help? Here ya go!
Cool BB Stuff on Ebay & Around the Net!: Personalized BB TShirts!, BB Auctions, BBDish Swag: TShirts, Mugs & More, BB on Big Brother - Big Brother, Season 11

BBDish! Ya Gotta Have it!

BB17 Starts June 24th!

Google

Friday, July 6, 2012

Big Brother 14 Rumor Control

Happy Friday, BB Lovers!  Just 6 more days til the premiere of Big Brother 14! 

Yesterday was HUGE!  We met 12 of the new HGs, and we got clues as to who the returning 4 veterans will be.  I covered the interviews and gave my predictions on who the 4 will be in the previous post.  If you missed it, please do give it a read. :) If you've already read it, go have another look  - I added a video of Joe.

Today on Superpass, be sure to catch Chelsia Hart, Rachel Reilly, Janelle Pierzina and a Special Guest at 3pm BBT/6pm Eastern.

Will Janelle's portion be live? Who will the special guest be? Hmmm... Inquiring minds and all that. Tune in and find out! 

Click the pic of Janie and Rachel to get there.

***Shocker! I'm watching right now, and guess what?  No Janie.

The Early Bird Special on the feeds ends on July 11th - in 5 days.  I strongly encourage you to get them set up sooner than later, so you can watch all the pre-season goodies, and just in case you run into any technical issues, you'll want to give yourself time to get them sorted out before the feeds go live!

As a reminder, in celebration of the 14th season of Big Brother, we're reimbursing 14 BB fans who get their feeds via the links here on BBDish! Click to Sign up for the Early Bird Special of the Live Feeds right here, then Click on the pic below, follow us, and hit Retweet for your chance!

 Have a great Friday and Enjoy the show!!


Watch Big Brother 14 on SuperPass!






Permalink







11 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Ok let's try this again :0

Another year, another season, another email addy and another summer of sleep depravation!!

Hello everyone... Let's get this party started. Looks like a great cast and excited to laugh, yell at my computer, swear to not watch this anymore and enjoy all our banter here at BBdish...

Judy (and Rob) in NJ

July 6, 2012 at 10:05 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

oh PS... got my superpass Carolyn, Here's hoping we win!!! :) ;)

July 6, 2012 at 10:06 AM  
Blogger Edie said...

Hi Caro, and dishers!!! I got my feeds yesterday, from your site of course:) I got a feeling we are in for a crazy summer , woohoo . I hope you are getting plenty of rest . I can't wait til Thursday. Good thing it is my day off ...lol .

July 6, 2012 at 10:49 AM  
Blogger Stephen Ritchie said...

HI DISHERS! (Sorry for breaking the no all caps rule on my first post, but I'm too excited to be back!) Cheers to what I hope will be a great summer of BB!

My take on the returning 4th HG... I really really really want it to be Danielle (S3/S6--AKA Black Widow). Not only is she one of the best players to have never won, but having her and Janelle in the same cast again to seek revenge against how Bogie played the house during all stars would just be a little piece of heaven!

I am not the sure what the sources that be have indicated as to how sure they are that Natalie or Britney are the 4th veteran HG, but is there any indication that it could be someone like Daniele?!

:-)

July 6, 2012 at 11:35 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

if i could pick 4 previous hg's i would pick dan, brittany, kaysar and howie

July 6, 2012 at 3:14 PM  
Blogger Seany527 said...

Of course I forgot and missed it. Who was actually on it?

July 6, 2012 at 4:11 PM  
Blogger itsagame said...

I'm sorry, I am so done with Alumni's-aka veterans being back on the show or any reality shows.I am sooo over them. It's actually quit boring to watch the alumni's cause they've "ALEARDY-BTDT" They had there chance, it came and went.Let it be. I can't stand Boogie.Janelle- IS NOT THE BE ALL N AND END ALL TO THIS SHOW. These alumni's have no life They're are sooo many more deserving people-NEWBIES that would love to be on the show, they want there chance. Thats only fair. These alumnies aka veterans are going on 2nd n 3rd Chances. That is unethical.I am actually DISAPPOINTED. This maybe the last time I watch BB. I was really, really hoping for A WHOLE NEW BB HOUSE GUESTS CAST. not the SOS-uuurgh!

July 6, 2012 at 6:59 PM  
Blogger Lisa Mason said...

yay! Polls!
I don't know why, but I love polls. LOL
I really hope Natalie does not come back. But then, it might be better than another summer having to listen to Rachel's laugh. I am not a Boogie fan, either. Dan and Janelle are great choices. As for the other 2, I wish it would be someone like Dr Will and Danielle from season 3/All-Stars, but I doubt it.

July 6, 2012 at 7:00 PM  
Blogger BeeBelle said...

Lisa, I love polls too! Fun to take and fun to see the results. I hope they make a cool twist with the returning houseguests, and it sounds interesting. I'd love to see Dan back - he can't "hide" anymore!

July 7, 2012 at 8:55 AM  
Blogger Jim N Jess said...

On rumor control yesterday, they talked a lot about how many of the host guests have similarities, for example tattoos, locations, all had some kind of famous background. Do you think these house guests secretly know each other, or something of that nature?

This season nonetheless, seems like a great season! I just hope that putting this Hantz guy does not ruin the show by someone recognizing him. Seems like it is almost likely that he will be recognized.

Also, Carolyn- Thanks for doing such a great job on this web site! I always come here for the latest scoops. You do a wonderful job.

July 7, 2012 at 5:10 PM  
Blogger NancyfrmTx said...

Thinking about getting the live feeds for the 1st time ever. Question, if I get them now at the $29.99 for 3 months, and I dont want my credit card to continue to be billed every month, do I just cancel after the first month? If I do, will I still receive the 3 months included in my first payment?

July 9, 2012 at 3:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below