;
Live feed signups *Support the Site* u get them through.
*Thank You* for getting your feeds via The Links Here on BBDish!
We're Ready for BB17!!

BB17 Posts: Happy BB17 Premiere Day!, BBDish is Back for BB17!
BB16 EZ Archive: Miss a few Days? Check the BBDish EZ Archive, BB16 Flashback How To: Need Flashback Help? Here ya go!
Cool BB Stuff on Ebay & Around the Net!: Personalized BB TShirts!, BB Auctions, BBDish Swag: TShirts, Mugs & More, BB on Big Brother - Big Brother, Season 11

BBDish! Ya Gotta Have it!

BB17 Starts June 24th!

Google

Saturday, July 7, 2012

Big Brother 14: Predictions on the 4 Returning BB Veterans

Happy Saturday, BB Lovers! Just 5 days to go til the premiere of Big Brother 14!
 
We've seen the new house decs.. We've met the newbie hgs, read their bios and watched their videos.  We've gotten the list full of possible returning houseguests, and we've narrowed it down to our most likely 4..  Much more on them in this post...

The 29.99 Early Bird Special on the feeds ends on July 11th - in 4 days. In celebration of the 14th season of Big Brother, we're reimbursing 14 BB fans who get their feeds via the links here on BBDish!  7 down, 7 to go! :)  Click to Sign up for the Early Bird Special of the Live Feeds right here, then Click on the pic below, follow us, and hit Retweet for your chance!



Big Brother Executive Producer Allison Grodner said in an interview with TVGuide, "It's not people from last season." That counts out Rachel, Daniele, Jeff and Dick from the graphic CBS has up on their site.  They're graying out people daily, if you'd like to keep an eye on it.

We've also learned that the returning BB alumni will be "playing their own separate game" and "for their own prizes."  CBS hasn't told us what exactly this means yet, but if you'll indulge my wild speculation for a moment, I wonder.. If this is a mentor situation, do the vets stay in the house as long as at least 1 of their mentees is still in the game? What prize are the vets playing for?  I can't imagine any of them agreeing to be in the house without a chance at at least 500k. Is there a point at which their games will converge, or will there be 2 winners crowned for Big Brother 14? So many questions.. 5 days til we get answers. 4 days til the 29.99 special goes away.


Moving along, I'll go on record and say I think it's going to be Boogie, Dan and Janelle for the first 3 alumni.  Here's a little background on each, in case you didn't see them in their original season, or you'd like a refresher.


Mike "Boogie" Malin
Season 2 & AllStars

Although Boogie won AllStars, some would argue he coasted there under the radar, and that he's never actually played Big Brother for more than 72 hours without his friend, BB mentor and ultimate player, Dr. Will... who basically and generously handed him 500k.   Others might say that he played and won when he needed to most.

Check out this clip from the AllStars finale that aired on CBS and features Boogie and Dr. Will in a montage of their much loved Diary Room phone calls:




...and here's a fun clip from The View that features Boogie, Janelle and Erika, wherein Elizabeth and Rosie really take Boogie to task for his behavior in the house.






Dan Gheesling, winner of Big Brother 10
 aka Father Dan

With very few exceptions, Dan played an extremely clean game, made very few enemies and won his season by a 7-0 landslide.  Why do I think Dan's in the house?  Dan suddenly popped back up socially on the BB scene in the last couple months after going completely awol for years..

Dan keeps a cool head, which is crucial in this game.

Here's a great clip of Dan from The Early Show on CBS.





Janelle Pierzina, BB6 & AllStars

Janelle is a fierce Big Brother competitor with a tremendous social game.  Her popularity with fans was on the same level as BB12/13 Jeff and Jordan's..  and remains so to this day.  Quite possibly even moreso. There is an aura of BB goddess that surrounds Janelle, and she is regarded by many as one of the best female players to never win the game.

Janelle is the powerhouse rolemodel for every physically competitive woman who  has entered the Big Brother house since her last appearance - AllStars.

In the time since she was last on Big Brother, Janelle has gotten married and had a baby.  I'm curious and concerned about how this will fare with the fans.  I'll admit I've even fantasized about BB letting her have the baby with her in the house, just so we can all focus on the game she's playing and not her personal choices.

                                    

Britney, Season 12                                                                                     From the given list, I would've leaned toward Natalie since she made it the farthest on her last go-around, and orchestrated some pretty fancy game moves, but production loves Britney.

She gives great DR, and she's a much more popular choice with a good segment of the fan-base, so she's my prediction to be the 4th returning vet.

Here's a clip of Britney's eviction interview with Julie Chen.  Given that she was a cog in the wheel of The Brigade alliance for the whole game, she took it very well.



Of the other options listed, Howie, Will, Jessie and Kaysar have all already played twice.  That leaves Renny, Ragan, Natalie, Enzo and Britney as the more viable choices.. I don't think it's Enzo or Ragan, only because that would upset the male/female balance. Renny's a hoot, and  I would love to see her back in the house, but I don't think she will be.  Make me wrong, and I'll be very happy.


I strongly encourage you to get your live feeds set up this weekend, so you can watch all the pre-season goodies, and have some fun in the flashbacks of bb13.  Also, just in case you run into any technical issues, you want to give yourself time to get them sorted out before the feeds go live!

Have a great weekend!  5 more days til we watch the premiere and dive into the live feeds for the season!






Permalink







20 Comments:

Blogger BeeBelle said...

Oh, my, I can't wait! I've never had the feeds although I have read here for years. I'm afraid that if I get them I'd never get anything else done! I'm going back and forth on it, but if I do go for them, I'll definitely use your links.

July 7, 2012 at 12:17 PM  
Blogger a_h_89 said...

I would love to see Britney back in the house because I was a huge fan of hers... but what about the fact that she's a newlywed? I wonder if she'll really leave her new hubby this early on in their marriage... I guess the same question goes for Janelle leaving her baby too! Very personal sacrifices to play this game again...

July 7, 2012 at 1:04 PM  
Blogger a_h_89 said...

I would love to see Britney back in the house because I was a huge fan of hers... but what about the fact that she's a newlywed? I wonder if she'll really leave her new hubby this early on in their marriage... I guess the same question goes for Janelle leaving her baby, too! Very personal sacrifices to play this game again...

July 7, 2012 at 1:05 PM  
Blogger Shi Shi said...

I can tell with Joe in the house it's going to be one of those BB summers where you constantly want to eat when they are eating! Even makes me want to cook and believe me that's rare.

July 7, 2012 at 1:34 PM  
Blogger Shi Shi said...

By the way I hope the returning HG will include Dan. Love,love, love him.

July 7, 2012 at 1:36 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

good speculation

July 7, 2012 at 1:51 PM  
Blogger Blue said...

Really? There is a chance Dan may be back? Father Dan? Dan the Man?

My Man Dan?

The Hottie Dan?

*swoooooon*

Yea, I know he's straight. But hey, we can't all be perfect. hehehe

This is going to be an awesome season. I'm predicting one of the single best ever.

Providing CBS remembers to give us all lots of skin. Mucho mucho nakedness.

Call me shallow (everyone does) but I like it. :P

Hey, it's a summer game. It's hot out. Lots of clothing doesn't make good since. (ahem)

Now that everyone knows where my mind is, I'll sign off.

Be back soon. Love to everyone.

Especially our In-Resident Goddess, Carolyn.

Blue

p.s. Carolyn, how do I make my name appear in blue color again? I forgot. Dagnabit.

July 7, 2012 at 4:31 PM  
Blogger ~~Dani~~ said...

Memphis tweeted about 30 minutes ago: "Where is @DanGheesling ?"

Can we call that confirmation????? :) :) :-D

July 7, 2012 at 4:50 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I've been waiting for months for BB to return.

July 7, 2012 at 5:32 PM  
Blogger kimba804 said...

I think the tv onlys were the ones that liked Britney. She was So mean she even hurt My feelings! Maybe I'm too sensitive, but geesh!

July 7, 2012 at 6:42 PM  
Blogger Blue said...

There is a Malware virus set to take effect on Monday.

It's predicted it will crash up to 64,000 Americans alone, and a few hundred thousand people world wide.

There is a simple check to see if your computer is infected.

Click on the below link (or type it into your browser). It's linked through the FBI and is safe and trustworthy.

http://www.dns-ok.us/

It will tell you if you are currently infected or not.

After tomorrow, the link will no longer work, because the site will be dismantled, because the Malware goes into effect on Monday.

Check your computer, and be safe.

For more info, here is one link:

http://staugustine.com/news/business/2012-07-07/despite-warnings-malware-may-kill-internet

There are lots of links. Just google "malware" "2012" etc. Most Americans are safe. Just double check to make sure you are in the safe zone.

July 7, 2012 at 6:51 PM  
Blogger Theresa L. said...

I'm not understanding the comment about not thinking some of the other past house guests like Howie not being viable choices because they have been in the house twice already, so has Janelle and Boogie. Just a question, I am anxious to see any of them. I for one kinda like when the vets stir up the game.
Theresa in KS

July 7, 2012 at 7:01 PM  
Blogger Cindi said...

Caro, for the 3rd straight year, I bought the feeds through your site, of course! Of the returning houseguests, for the females, I hope it is Renny and Janelle. I did not start watching BB until season 10 so I missed Janelle's season, but have heard so many wonderful things about her. If the baby keeps Janelle from returning, then I hope it is Renny and Brittany. The returning guys...I don't really have any preferences.

July 7, 2012 at 7:47 PM  
Blogger Stephen Ritchie said...

Ohhhh let the summer of commenting begin!! I am so glad to be back at another summer at the dish!!

Carolyn: Very good point re: Boogie never playing without Dr. Will other than the very very end of All Stars (which by the time Will was evicted, there was little if any game left for Boogie to play--save the final HOH). He still bugs the heck outta me and I would want nothing more than to see him NOT get in the house, but I think he might.

Also, given Janelle's popularity and competitive edge, unless she refused an offer to reenter the house, I don't see her missing out on another opportunity to play.

Britney would be a good choice, too.... funny DRs, good at comps (specifically skill based POVs) and she got royally SCREWED by the Brigade alliance...

July 8, 2012 at 6:42 AM  
Blogger Stephen Ritchie said...

Apparently CBS forgot Howie was an All Stars, they only have him listed as S6. haha.

July 8, 2012 at 6:53 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Hi BeeBelle! :) Without sounding too much like a drug pusher, I emphatically say.. Gettem!! :)

Hi a_h :) Very personal sacrifices, indeed!

Hi ShiShi! :) I know, right?! His Salmon video left me drooling.


Hi David :) Thank you :)


Hi Blueeee Dan the man.. So go the strongest rumors.. Time will tell. :) As far as the Blue color, it should work when you put <> around the letter a at the beginning and inserting a / within the brackets at the end, before the a.. but I've tried each and every time i've responded to you and so far, nothin' :(


Hi Dani! :) I saw that. I think we can call it a tease, until we see Dan's body inside the house.

Hi Lynne :) Me too!

Hi Kimba!! :) Welcome back! Love your avi!


Hi TheresaInKS :) - You're so right. I originally wrote about the veterans at the end of the piece about the new HGs, at midnight, on a day that started at 5am... ;0)

Hi Cindi! :) Thank you!!

Hi StephenRitchie! :) Thank you!! Yeah.. I'm not a big boogie fan either..

July 8, 2012 at 7:32 AM  
Blogger Michigan Man said...

Morning Carolyn, until there is a Sun. post, I'll put this here.

CBS Tweet ‏@CBSTweet

Were U this happy when U first walked into UR house? But how long will it last? #BB14 premieres 7/12, 9pmET/ http://instagr.am/p/MzpWHKh8q7/

They're in the house!

July 8, 2012 at 8:25 AM  
Blogger ǝuoʎuɐzǝɥʇ said...

Boo! I am so ready for this to start!

July 8, 2012 at 8:31 PM  
Blogger CarrieBuchanan said...

Ugh...there is a video on Reality Nation that isn't available to Canada? what's that about?

July 9, 2012 at 3:00 PM  
Blogger Brandon1981 said...

I think this game is rigged! Danielle really deserves to be in the final two with Ian. Ian needs the money and so does Danielle to pay off their student loans and finish school. Dan has played a good game but it hasn't been a honest one swearing on the Bible and his wife and going back on his word man this guy deserves to lose all of what he swore on.

September 16, 2012 at 9:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below