;
Live feed signups *Support the Site* u get them through.
*Thank You* for getting your feeds via The Links Here on BBDish!
We're Ready for BB17!!

BB17 Posts: Happy BB17 Premiere Day!, BBDish is Back for BB17!
BB16 EZ Archive: Miss a few Days? Check the BBDish EZ Archive, BB16 Flashback How To: Need Flashback Help? Here ya go!
Cool BB Stuff on Ebay & Around the Net!: Personalized BB TShirts!, BB Auctions, BBDish Swag: TShirts, Mugs & More, BB on Big Brother - Big Brother, Season 11

BBDish! Ya Gotta Have it!

BB17 Starts June 24th!

Google

Friday, July 13, 2012

Big Brother 14: The Overnight Report

Good morning, BB Lovers!  Happy Friday to you!  What an incredible 1st night on the live feeds!  Wow!  It was game on from the very first second.  If your head was spinning last night, trying to make sense of everything, and figure out who is truly aligned with wou at this point, you are not alone!

If you'd like to check out the feeds for yourself, click here to get a 3 day free trial. :)

For an extremely detailed look into what happened between 11pm-1am BBT, please read Late Night Lessa's "I'm Baaaaaaaack!"  For a rather befuddled attempt by yours truly covering the earlier part of the evening when the feeds just kicked on, give Hey, CBS! Spark up the Live Feeds a read. :)

Those 2 posts ought to get you up to speed... :) Though I'm sure it will be very soon, Flashback isn't working yet, so amassing a true Overnight Report is just about impossible. Glitches happen.  They'll get it worked out soon.

By the way, in addition to our swank new banner, I woke up to a new chop from C=Venus in my email!  Love her!


In honor of all the teacher's who were rightfully offended last night... Click the pic to get to C=Venus' site.

At 7:14am BBT, the feeds went to Be Right Back for a couple minutes, and returned to bed-bound but talking HGs.. I'm not sure if they've been woken for the day, but we'll know soon enough, if BB starts barking at them to get up.

7:20am BBT,  BB is letting them sleep for the moment, but we do have pillow talk.. Janelle and Britney are sharing a bed in Pandora's Coaches Suite on camera 1, Wil's pose sleeping on 2, Ashley's rubbing her tushie in the HoH bed with Wille on 3, and Ian's back in bed after a bathroom trip on 4.



As of 7:55am, most HGs are still sleeping, but JoJo's in the kitchen having some breakfast, and Shane, who sounds far too much like Dan, joins her for a moment of chatter about potential comps..
 8am Boogie and Jenn pass through the kitchen area and say good morning to JoJo and Shane...

8:09 am
Cam 2/4
Boogie, JoJo and Shane are in the kitchen.  JoJo's just realized it's Friday the 13th. They've named the teddy bear in the kitchen Ted, like the movie... Talk turns to the coming PoV comp, and how long they've been on lockdown.  They agree that lockdown started around 2pm.  JoJo hears hammering outside.

Back to Ted.   They decide he'll be the house mascot. He shall soon be decorated.  The 1st art project of the season..

Once BB officially wakes the HGs, I'll start the Morning Report... As of 8:18am, we've just gone to the We'll be right back screen, so that could be very soon! :)








Permalink







15 Comments:

Blogger softballmom/bblover said...

Good Morning Oh Dear Caro! First to comment .. woohooo .. lol Hopefully they get flashback up and working soon so we can see what is going on with our late night talkers. Did you rest well???

July 13, 2012 at 7:42 AM  
Blogger Divr said...

Good morning, good morning Caro,

Interesting how some of these noobs are sluffing off the "coaches" and acting like they are more knowledgeable with only a week or so in the house.

I thought according to Ian, Ashley was a have not.
But she spent most of the evening in HOH bed, if not all night. But there are 3 peeps in the HVNOT room. Including Ian, and I thought he had earned some sort of "exception".

July 13, 2012 at 7:52 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I think it Is Ashley in the bed - even though she's a have not - because she was in it all last night with her hurt back or whatever,

July 13, 2012 at 7:54 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I think it is Ashley in the bed with Wille. She was in there most of the night because of her back and complained that walking down the stairs was "too hard"

July 13, 2012 at 7:55 AM  
Blogger Dixie said...

Is ian sleeping in the have not room? By choice? That blows.

July 13, 2012 at 8:05 AM  
Blogger Stephanie from the West Coast said...

Good Morning Oh Goddess of the Dish!!

Refreshing and reading TOR ... so glad you have a whole team this year to help with transcribing the HG's ... we will still be able to ship fingers and ice when needed ...

MWAH!

July 13, 2012 at 8:10 AM  
Blogger Grendon said...

Good morning Carolyn

I have a quick question. Is BB Lite still available? I still had it on my laptop, but all I get is Rachel and Porsche in the stock room and the rest of the house asking 'where's Dick'. I tried uninstalling and reinstalling. Is there a current link.

I thought I would like Wil and Willie-so far I do. I thought Danielle would annoy me the most. I didn't see enough of her to know if I was right, but apparently the HGs agree.

Coaching twist-not sure if I like it but I am willing to give it time.

Kicking someone out on the first night twist-what a colossal waste of time for the fans and for poor Jodi. She went through all of that and never even made it to the feeds.

July 13, 2012 at 8:16 AM  
Blogger Seany527 said...

WOW. Best BB banner ever. I love it!

July 13, 2012 at 8:21 AM  
Blogger Seany527 said...

WOW. Best BB banner ever. I love it!

July 13, 2012 at 8:21 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Carolyn,

Hi everyone,

Wanted to say hello before I read the OR or Lessa's late night.

Have a great Friday the 13th everyone..and thanks to Carolyn and her awesome motley crew for everything you are doing for us...

xoxo((((HUGS)))))

Pam

July 13, 2012 at 8:30 AM  
Blogger tonitoni said...

Good morning Caro and fellow Dishers~What a premiere and what a great season this is going to be!

For being such a purported polarizing houseguest, I haven't heard two words out of Frank's mouth. You'd think they'd want to keep him around for his culinary skills.

Can't wait for flashbacks to be up and running, so we can get the real lowdown on how these houseguests!

I can see why JoJo can get on your last nerve.

July 13, 2012 at 8:35 AM  
Blogger Jim N Jess said...

I dunno, but I kinda like Willie. Ian is just like I thought he would be, a little socially awkward. I don't think I like Britney. She is acting so snooty.

July 13, 2012 at 8:46 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Good morning, everyone! :)

There's a new top post! Please click the fab new banner to refresh the main site.

Re BBLite - much to my dismay, that looks like a no, but we're investigating others.

July 13, 2012 at 9:00 AM  
Blogger Danielle said...

Just have to say...Danielle turned me off in her preseason interview when she said she was going to lie about her job. As a pre-k teacher, we do a lot more than 'fingerpainting' and 'coloring.' If only she saw the difficult assessments I do with my kids. She has NO clue! For a 'nurse working on three degrees,' she should be a lot smarter than that!

July 13, 2012 at 9:23 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Morning All,

First night did not disappoint!

I personally LOVE the coaching twist, and think that we will see a completely different BB game because of it this year. Very exciting.

First impressions, I like Wil a lot, none of the girls really stuck out to me personality wise.

I don't think I could be happier with the coaches they put in. The dynamic between them will be interesting. I don't know if Dan will be able to overcome Janelle and Boogie tho, and I feel like they will team up against him.

Does anyone know how it is going to work with the coaches winning comps and being noms/evicted?

July 13, 2012 at 9:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below