;
Live feed signups *Support the Site* u get them through.
*Thank You* for getting your feeds via The Links Here on BBDish!
We're Ready for BB17!!

BB17 Posts: Happy BB17 Premiere Day!, BBDish is Back for BB17!
BB16 EZ Archive: Miss a few Days? Check the BBDish EZ Archive, BB16 Flashback How To: Need Flashback Help? Here ya go!
Cool BB Stuff on Ebay & Around the Net!: Personalized BB TShirts!, BB Auctions, BBDish Swag: TShirts, Mugs & More, BB on Big Brother - Big Brother, Season 11

BBDish! Ya Gotta Have it!

BB17 Starts June 24th!

Google

Friday, July 13, 2012

Big Brother 14: The Morning Report

Wakey, Wakey HGs! It's 8:20am on Friday the 13th, and it seems as though BB has had enough of your sleeping.   While JoJo, Shane and Boogie have been chatting in the kitchen, mostly about the coming PoV comp and decorating Ted, the others have been snug in their beds.  That's changing as I type.

Here's a team shot CBS just released, to help you keep track of who is with who:



If you'd like to check out the feeds for yourself this morning, click here to get a 3 day free trial. :)

To get you up to speed, here's the Overnight Report.  Let's call it overnight lite, since the flashback feature isn't working yet.  For an extremely detailed look into what happened between 11pm-1am BBT, please read Late Night Lessa's "I'm Baaaaaaaack!"  For a rather befuddled attempt by yours truly covering the earlier part of the evening when the feeds just kicked on, give Hey, CBS! Spark up the Live Feeds a read. :)

Here's what we know for sure:
  • Frank and Kara are the nominees.
  • PoV is today, and Frank, Shane, Willie, Wil, Kara and Danielle are playing
  • Janelle and Britney seemed to be aligned this week, in trying to save Kara and get Frank evicted.  Dan has told them he will not align himself with Boogie.
  • Boogie's working Willie hard to keep Frank in the game.
8:30am

Lights are on!  And they're up!
 Ashley: I hate muscle relaxers.. No more.. I have to go to the DR and make sure I'm not getting evicted for sleeping up there..
Boogie: You're not.  They said it was ok.
Ashley: Thank you, everyone that helped me.. Thank you everyone for the mental support.. Thank you Ian for massaging me.

8:39am
Feed 3, Jenn & Shane are in the Kicks Room talking about the coming PoV. 
2/4 Boogie, Wil,  Ian and JoJo are talking tv shows.. more join in as the moments pass..


Welcome to the 1st morning on the live feeds! :)  How fitting that it's Friday the 13th?!
8:52a
Quad
All
Wil: I have all these canker sores in my mouth.  Does anyone else..
Boogie: hahahahaha!
*** someone knows from experience which lines will live in infamy.
***It's a bit of a rough go at the moment flipping between feeds, so I'm gonna stay on the quad..

8:55am Talk turns to Dave Chapelle, and they remark that all comedians have a dark side.. We learn that Michael Jackson was part of the wake up music..Just one big happy family having breakfast around the dining table.. ha!

9:08am
9: 10am
Cams 1/3 
 Willie: They would like to keep Kara in this game as long as they possibly could.  That's why they started..  Kara's goin' home..
Britney: OK.. Unless she wins Veto.
Willie: Unless she wins Veto.  A guy who's tellin' me he wants to work with me, I should get out?  But a girl who doesn't even talk to me, I should keep in?
Britney: OK.. and if they want Frank out next week, they can win HoH.  I think you have to see the consequences though..
Willie: I know your angles and everything, but I think the best way for you to win is to get Kara out.  Boogie's people are gonna vote for him.

They count potential votes.. Willie's a tie breaker.

Britney: All you have to do is have one person swing.
Willie: On our team? Tha would be the dumbest thing in the world.
Britney: They don't think so, because they see Frank as the stronger competitor.  Why would they keep him?  You're trustin' a lot of people to vote how you want.  You realize how easy it would be to swing one person?? It's your HoH and we're gonna do what you wanna do, but I think if we were gonna have any cooperation with Dan at all, we're not, if we vote out his girl.  You need to decide what's more important to you.  One week of safety from Frank, or cohesion. If you don't wanna argue about it, we don't have to, but I don't think you're thinking this through.
Willie: I think you're better off if Kara's out.  It's not about Kara, I'm telling you.  It's about these coaches.
Britney: It is about Kara.. You think she's gonna win HoH next week..
Willie: I think Frank's gonna win HoH next week.  I think the number one person they'd put up is Wil.
Brit: And what happens if Wil wins Veto.
Willie: They send Joe home.

***Speculations about next week galore.  Brit is working hard to save Kara.  They PoV is today, so all of this could soon become moot, depending upon who wins.

Brit: You can sit up here all day long thinking they're gonna vote out Kara, but they're not. Dan is spilling his guts.  He's telling us Boogie called him before the show started to make an alliance.  I don't think it's worth all of us getting into a giant argument and dividing the team, because we have strength in numbers.
Willie: If Frank stays in, it's good for you.  I can read people.  When Boogie talked to me..  he's full of sh*t.  Same with Dan.  Frank.. I believe him.  He stays.. beneficial to us.  We would be safe next week.  You would be the only team with 3 people at the end of next week.

As hard as Brit is working to save Kara is as hard as Willie's working to save Frank.

Brit: If we have the numbers, we have the votes.
Willie: But some of them, I don't want in the game..
Brit: And nothing ever goes awry in here.. everything goes in perfect order.
**haha!

Willie's now trying to cast suspicion on Janelle with Britney.. Also upon Wil and Kara.. There's a bit of a schism in Britney's group.

Willie: I don't believe anything Dan says..

Janelle enters the HoH room, joining Britney and Willie. Conversation changes, obvi.Then returns to they're ideal eviction order.. Spark up the feeds, folks! Loving every minute of it!

9:39pm
Cams 1/3
HoH
Janelle, Britney, Willie

Britney: I just don't want their to be disruption.
Willie: Me neither.  I think Joe's the one who would really feel threatened.. He'd let it get in his head.
Janelle: Don't you feel like Frank has a beach bum attitude?
Brit: I think Frank's a CEO.

Willie pats himself on the back for him own comp performance.  Janie and Brit laugh at his bravado. 

Willie: Am I the only one who realizes Joe's not a chef?  He's just a cook?
Brit/Janie: His slop creations have been amazing.
Willie: I just don't think he's chef material..  For some reason, I think they think he's the easiest one to get out..
Janelle: Cuz he's on the bottom of out alliance.  Dan wasn't playing very smart when he picked his team.

All agree Dan made horrible choices.

Brit: If Kara wins PoV today, we have to talk to them and make a deal.
Janelle: We should talk to them BEFORE she wins PoV.
Willie: I can't be chasin' her around..

Brit: I think we're playin' this morning.  Oh! Ashley must be out of the DR if they just called Dan in.

A chorus of Poor Ashley's for the pain she's suffering right now.. They speculate about her injury.. pinched nerve?  **From watching her walk, I'm going with bulging lumbar disk.  I have one. Inactive.  Praise the lord.

Brit: So many massages going on last night.  Frikkin Shane and JoJo rubbin all over everybody.
Willie: Nobody's massagin' me.
Brit: Good! I can't have my whole team in the tantric massage parlor.

Talk turns to potential showmances..

Janelle: Last night, JoJo said you were her type.. that you're the only one who can handle her.
Willie: That's not gonna happen.

While JoJo's the topic upstair, she and Kara are getting gussied up for the PoV Comp in the bathroom downstairs...  Meanwhile in the Dining area, Boogie's holding court with Ian, Joe, Wil and Jen..  One by one, BB is calling the HGs to the DR. 

Brit: No matter who wins PoV, we have to make sure Dan and Boogie stay divided.

All agree.

9:54am
Bathroom
Dan & Kara
Cams 2/4


Dan's counseling Kara to go up to HoH before the PoV comp and make a deal with Willie, guaranteeing him he's not her target..  

Dan: Do you feel comfortable doing that?  Have you talked to him at all?
Kara: A little bit.
Dan: Just tell him, I really want to stay in this house, and you know I'm not coming after you, but just to give you extra assurance, I'd be comfortable making a deal with you..  I'd do that pretty soon.
Kara: As soon as I do my makeup, I will. Frank was telling me last night that Boogie wanted to go up there and intimidate him..

9:58a
Chatter in HoH
Britney: Ya'll, I gotta start doing more in the house.  People are gonna start getting mad at me.  I probably drink more coffee than anyone, and I have never made a pot.
Janelle: Friday the 13th.. Day 7 in the house..

10:00am
Feeds 2/4
Dan continues to coach Kara on approaching Willie...

10:10am
Cams 2/4
Willie, Kara
 We join this conversation in progress.  If you'd like to catch it on flashback, for more of Kara's input, the time and cameras are listed above.

Willie: If you would stay, I feel like we could build some sort of relationship in this game. Not best friends.
Kara: I feel like we could be.
Willie: But you have ot realize this is business.
Kara: Yeah.
Willie: I would like to build some kind of relationship where we talk once in a while about what you're thinkin'...  You gotta start thinkin' on your own..  It got you in trouble listening to him, tellin you to lay low..  I don't want him to get in your ear and make a decision that's gonna effect me.  I definitely think something could happen.. and it's perfect, because there's such a distance between me n you, no one would suspect it.  I don't want you to win and be like, I don't need you.
Kara: Even if I win, I'm not gonna put you up.. I'm telling you.

Willie: Just don't tell Dan.  Keep it really vague.  And after the Veto, we'll talk again.  Don't stress out.  Go compete.  I think it's gonna work out.

They hug.

10:20am
The HGs are discussing Ashley.  They believe she has been taken out of the house to see a doctor about her back.  The vets explain that this does not mean she's out of the game.  

10:35am
Half of the HGs are chatting about past season punishments in the living room.

At the moment, recounting the Britney/Brendon lockup of BB12.  The others, including Brit, are up in HoH, also engaging in non game chatter.

10:49am
All the HGs are in large groups, so there's no game talk at the moment.  We're waiting for JoJo to be called to the DR .  Chatter in the living rtoom has turned to Evel Dick - JoJo asks if he has a girlfriend.  Someone tells her he's like 50.

10:51am
JoJo leaves the HoH room, and the camera follows her.. On Camera 2, we see Ashley in bed.  She and Kara are talking about Boogie.  Ashley tells her she's good, and not even to talk to Boogie.

Kara: He's so evil and manipulative.
Ashley: I want this whole season to be girl power.  That's why it upsets me that you're on the block.  I do genuinely like Frank, but he's a friggin' lumberjack!

Kara: On a personal level, I really like him, but.. he's a beast. On the beds, he literally looked like a monkey or a frog.  I can't go home in the 1st week.

10:55am

BB: JoJo, please go to the Diary Room.
***PoV soon?!! :)

All the HGs are excited about the possibility of getting outside. 
 
Ashley: No, you can't.  You can't.  If everything works out, then next week it's a completely different game.
Kara: I feel like everyone's gonna be fghting really hard for HoH.  Whoever wins HoH next week, you're not gonna go up.  They're gonna go after Shane or..

10:03am
Cam2/4
Wil and Joe join Ashley in the Kicks Room, while Kara goes to fix her some slop.  She tells them she's just been laying low.  She hasn't left the house or seen a doctor yet, only the nurse on staff.

Ashley: I just keep counting my blessings.  I can't imagine if I'd been picked for PoV. 

10:05am
JoJo (laughing): Time for the Veto Competition...
Wil: Are you serious?
JoJo: No.

BB: Janelle, please come to the DR.

Carolyn: Please start the PoV comp.

11:08am BBT
Cams 2/4
Brit & WIllie
HoH Room

Britney resumes working, somewhat subtly, on getting Willie to keep Kara.  She points out how difficult it'll be to get Frank out later in the game..  She takes a break to mock Joe's overreaction to Ashley's extended absence in the DR.  He thought she was gone from the game.

A little BBDish housekeeping:
To make sure you're fully connected to what's happening in the Big Brother 14 house and on the live feeds all season long, bb14dish.com is the place to be! :) Whether you get here directly through http://bbdish.blogspot.com, or thru the more 140 character friendly bb14dish.com, or even BigBrotherDish.com, all are web and mobile friendly, and they make great homepages!☺


11:17am BBT
Wil and Kara are stretching out.  Britney gets called to the DR.


Frank's up in HoH with Willie, last minute before PoV reconnecting.. From the sound of things, Willie is completely chill with Frank. 

Frank: No matter what.  No hard feelings, Bubba.
Willie: I just don't want her to think I'm gunning for her, but we're good.  I promise.



***This cap exists here exclusively because I love the way feed 4 looks. What a fun shot they set up for the bathroom! /production geek squee.

11:36am
Cams 2/3
Kara & Danielle

Kara's telling Danielle how hard it is to be on the block, and apologizing for a misunderstanding between the 2 of them.

Meanwhile, in the living room, Shane and JoJo are doing a little soft talking of their own.  Willie enters.

JoJo: You ready, champ?  My two heroes.  Best team ever.This house is so cool. It's so pimp.  I cam eout of the DR about 20 minutes ago and said, It's time for the PoV competition.  Kara's like (gasp).. hehe.

They're calling themselves The Untouchables?  Tempting fate?

11:42a
Back to Kara and Danielle...  They've sussed out the alliance between Britney and Janelle..

Kara: I don't have any option but to win.  I have to win HoH too.  I don't give a f*ck what Dan says.
Danielle: I have to win Veto to save you.  I can't do this without you.

11:45am BBT

The above conversation between Kara and Danielle is ongoing.  On the HoH landing, Janelle, Wil, Britney and Frank are  chatting around the chess board.





Kara to Danielle: I know those 2 have a final 2.. just like we do.  You are th eone person I'll never be mad at ever...

11:52am BBT

BB: JoJo, please come to the Diary Room.

The crowd goes wild!

Dan comes into the Have Not room to give Kara and Danielle a pre pov comp pep talk a la "you're gonna do great.".

12 noon
HoH bathroom
Cams 1/3
Willie and Britney

Willie: We're gonna win this, babe.  We're gonna win this whole game. 

12:40pm BBT - Trivia!!  The HGs are now playing in the 1st PoV Comp of the Big Brother 14 season!  Good luck to everyone!  We'll have the PoV Spoiler and Immediate Aftermath in a new top post, just as soon as the feeds come back and all is revealed. :)  

I am experiencing my 1st brainmelt of the BB14 season.  I need some fresh air.  I'm heading out and I'll be back in an hour or so..   If you'd like to try out the feeds for 3 days free, click the banner below. :)




Watch Big Brother 14 on SuperPass!
Live feed signups *Support the Site* u get them through.
*Thank You* for getting your feeds via the links here on BBDish!










Permalink







51 Comments:

Blogger softballmom/bblover said...

And let the fun begin!!! Hello all
((((((Dish Family))))))))))))

July 13, 2012 at 8:42 AM  
Blogger JadeDarkStar said...

wow they were up early hi hi all lets see what a full day of big brother has to offer us

July 13, 2012 at 8:59 AM  
Blogger softballmom/bblover said...

Vodka and OJ in your kids' packed lunches at school .... OMG!!! That's scary ...
And on a side note: We have a softball Dad! Wooooohoooo!!!

July 13, 2012 at 9:05 AM  
Blogger Kassie said...

gm everyone. It been a clam before the storm cant wait til the pov. they were non stop game talk last night.

July 13, 2012 at 9:09 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOVE the new banner....C=Venus you do an incredible job...:):)

July 13, 2012 at 9:12 AM  
Blogger Jim N Jess said...

Anyone see Britney last night making fun of Ian for counting down the minutes till the live feeds. He is a Super Fan, come on, Brit!

July 13, 2012 at 9:23 AM  
Blogger Ciara said...

I am so excited for BB to be back on. It is starting off looking like it will be a great season!

July 13, 2012 at 9:29 AM  
Blogger Grendon said...

Uh-oh!!! Willie just said 'We have to get rid of Wil.' NOOOOOO!!! I want Wil to stick around. I think he's going to entertain me. Plus, there's that whole boy band thing going. We printed out pictures from his fan site almost 8 years ago because my daughter thought he was cute.

July 13, 2012 at 9:29 AM  
Blogger meliebean said...

Wow what a first night on the feeds! I am loving the second bedroom in HOH. Its like 2 HOH rooms! Morning Caro and Dishers. Coffee all around!

July 13, 2012 at 9:33 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Well looking forward to all the goings on that will b going on ...

July 13, 2012 at 9:39 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Good Morning!! :)

July 13, 2012 at 9:39 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Forgot how great Brit is for entertainment value. I dont like the twist at this point and Dan got some lemons. Ashley is my favorite Newb, she looks like shes got a clue. Ian is definately on top of his game, but is very expendable and a target at this point. Jojo is on the bottom of my popularity poll, the delusion is strong with this one

July 13, 2012 at 9:47 AM  
Blogger Divr said...

Geez, Willie is so pressured by his family to uphold that Hantz domination. The coaches might as well not be there. These people have lived the BB world, and he is willing to ignore all of their suggestions.

July 13, 2012 at 9:50 AM  
Blogger christyleigh said...

Hey Carolyn and fellow dishers!!!

I am not sure yet how I fell about the mentors at this point, but the I do love that the game play is so strong this early!!!

Caro.... Is there a way you could list the team members in groups on the site... I keep forgetting who has which mentor. (It's not like your already crazy busy or anything ;) Thanks for all you do!!!

July 13, 2012 at 10:03 AM  
Blogger Grendon said...

The other coaches think Dan was an idiot for choosing the players he chose. Looking at it from where I'm sitting, his team definitely does not seem strong. However, I know when he played BB before he was very smart and very strategic and never did anything without a well thought out reason.

I'm wondering if he deliberately picked what would be perceived as the weakest team so that they would not be seen as a threat and not be targeted.

Unfortunately, Dan is still seen as a threat. I hope he's around for a while. Swim Club 2.0.

July 13, 2012 at 10:05 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

dan better hope theres a power where he can pick a player off someone elses team. sason is setup to be disappointing cause we are all wanna see the coaches play for real

July 13, 2012 at 10:16 AM  
Blogger Joanne DelBalso said...

Why isn't shane with the brittney crew in hoh?

July 13, 2012 at 10:35 AM  
Blogger christyleigh said...

Thanks for the Twitter teams pic! You are the best!!!

July 13, 2012 at 10:36 AM  
Blogger christyleigh said...

I agree with you Grendon! Dan seemed to pick people that he could easily mold, but the problem with that is if they are that easy to mold and turn- then others could do it too. But Dan was always a smart, stealthy manipulator. I really hope he can pull something out of his sleeve because I am not ready to see any of the mentors go yet!!

July 13, 2012 at 10:50 AM  
Blogger Stephanie from the West Coast said...

Hi Dishers!!

Well, I tried my mobile feed on the quad cam ... there are so many people in the house, it was too much for me so I came back to the dish to read what is going on ... you seem to get all the important information that I need and not all the chatter that can occur in the house.

BTW, GOTTA HAVE IT!! BBDISH!

Sorry for all caps but sometimes a girl has got to give a shout out to her summer time addiction!

MWAH!

July 13, 2012 at 11:00 AM  
Blogger Grendon said...

Wow-one day in and I've already lost count of how many times I have heard that Frank is a beast and no one can beat him. Not to take anything away from Frank, but being a beast means nothing. Just ask Brendon. Not every competition is geared for the same type of person.

Also, I think it is Ashley and Kara (?) that are already talking about wanting it to be girl power. Why can't it be about trying to make a tight alliance instead of trying to make it all girls.

July 13, 2012 at 11:01 AM  
Blogger ChristyinAL said...

Good morning y'all!

I was so excited to have a HG from my hometown Tuscaloosa. But Danielle really disappointed me by lying about her job. I do not know her personally but we have several mutual acquaintances. I was told this morning by a dependable source that she is an LPN-which only requires a certificate. It makes no sense to me that she would lie and say she is a teacher-which requires a four year degree!

I am still pulling for her but I think she made a huge mistake!

July 13, 2012 at 11:11 AM  
Blogger Lulu (aka Stefanie) said...

Hey all!!! Still not 100% in love with the mentor concept, but I am very happy to have Janelle back in the game and Britney back in the DR!!! So maybe it will grow on me!!
Carolyn, I hope you rested up these past few weeks!! Thanks again for all you do to help me get through the day without the live feeds (govt jobs block that stuff...but not your site!) I don't know what I would do without you!!!

Oh, and for as much as Willie resembles his brother Russell, I swear I am uberly attracted to him, where I thought less fondly of Russell, physically...hmmmm

That being said, I don't think there is much eye candy in the house for us lady dishers this year...bummer.

July 13, 2012 at 11:20 AM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

I'm so happy I could almost kiss a girl! Brees is signed and got what he was wanting. The Saints are gonna be great this season!

Now... G'morning Caro and all. It really was a wild night and I was up for all of it... even watching them 'sleep'.

Well most of them slept. I noticed one male whom I truly believe was 'rubbing one out' as they say. I thought it was Dan but from the screen cap Caro added to TOR makes me guess it was Ian which makes sense since he was the one to get up and go to the restroom shortly after. It was quite funny watching the undercover action. I can't be sure that is what he was doing but everyone who is a regular here knows how my mind works. He also kept watching the night vision camera as in staring right at it before going back into 'action'.

I actually thought it was Dan in the sleeping position. I won't call it a bed because it looked like industrial steel and he was using extra pillows for padding.

Now... To catch up just a bit before I force myself to get some sleep. I have shows tonight and tomorrow night, after taking off the past few months due to extreme shoulder pain. The pain is still there but I can't afford to miss anymore shows.

G'Day Everyone. I'll be in and out as time permits today and tomorrow but I'll always be checking in to see what's going on.

:o)
GaYToR

Love Love Love the new Bannah! (Is Syn doing the banners again this year?)

July 13, 2012 at 11:21 AM  
Blogger Stephen Ritchie said...

Haven't read posts yet... been swammmpppeeedd at work. Both senior partners out for 3 week vacations = lots of extra work with no additional pay for yours truly! :-)

That being said, I couldn't neglect y'all ALL day... I had to get some dish love so, HI ALL! I'll be home in a few hours to catch up on the drama and comment my little tush off and get the weekend started right!

July 13, 2012 at 11:30 AM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

Lulu, we do have Dan who was best of eye candy his own season, and we also have Shane. I'm not saying like him from his bio, but I have to admit he's easy on the eyes.

;o)
GaYToR

July 13, 2012 at 11:32 AM  
Blogger sberlin said...

Hey! Sorry to be an annoying feeds newbie, but can anyone tell me how to access the flashbacks?

Thanks guys!

July 13, 2012 at 11:32 AM  
Blogger Cindi said...

Hello Dishers! This is shaping up to be a fantastic BB season.

Grendon, I had to respond to your comment about Wil: I love him too and hope he's around for a good long while!

So far, JoJo is my least favorite player. I hope she goes soon.

Caro, thanks for all you do! Thanks for clearing up the murky waters for me (and probably others, too)!

Happy Friday the 13th everyone.

July 13, 2012 at 11:34 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Hi Carolyn,GaYToR,Grendon, Steph and all the others. I'm still catching up on this morning and listening to feeds, but have a BIG problem. Help me please.. I see since I'm signed in on my google account my full name is showing. I do think last year I was either TripL, MAC's MoM or CentFL girl. I've used all of them for different areas of postings. How do I go back to my old ID not my real name?

July 13, 2012 at 11:36 AM  
Blogger Grendon said...

It's so funny that you posted just because you like the way feed 4 looked. I wash thinking the same thing. I couldn't decide if it looked like a fishbowl or a retro television screen.

July 13, 2012 at 11:38 AM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

I asked this last night but it was at the end of the viewing party post and some were trying to get to sleep so I repeat...

Has anyone seen Eyema Shart this season??? ;-p

:o)
GaYToR

July 13, 2012 at 11:50 AM  
Blogger Grendon said...

OK-I need to cut my fingernails so I quit adding letters that don't belong in my words. *was thinking, not wash thinking.

Lynne-I would try to go on the dashboard, go to account settings and edit account. Or sign out completely and sign back in under one of your other names. Not sure if that will work but that's what I would try.

July 13, 2012 at 11:57 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Heyyy :)

Noon BBT - I have achieved brainmelt - I'm going out for about an hour to revive.

Please mind the critters for me. :)

July 13, 2012 at 12:07 PM  
Blogger nancyk89 said...

Dans the only one who actually coaching his team he is such a great player.. Brittany making fun of his choices for team but if they can get through this hoh and be safe his picks are great because everyone will go after strong player...I love Dan and I hope his team wins

July 13, 2012 at 12:19 PM  
Blogger nancyk89 said...

Dan is the only one pumping up his team I really hope kara gets off the block and his team is safe..I think he made smart to pick two girls even though Brittany was talking bad about his picks..I hope his team takes it all

July 13, 2012 at 12:23 PM  
Blogger TripL in Cen FL said...

Carolyn, enjoy your re-cooping. Grendon, great idea!!! I signed back in under my yahoo e-mail not my brighthouse and here I am back as TripL... yep all my initials are Ls.

BIG HUG girlfriend

July 13, 2012 at 12:26 PM  
Blogger Lulu (aka Stefanie) said...

Gaytor, I totally agree with you about both Dan and Shane...Maybe it's because the last 2 seasons it seemed there was so much eye candy...lol Jeff was hawt! And Brendon, as annoying as I found him, was still a looker. I do think Dan is very handsome, and also my fave guy from season 10. I guess we can't have a Jeff every season lol

July 13, 2012 at 12:38 PM  
Blogger Michie (Boricua) said...

Finally!!!! POV Time!!!!!

Oh I forgot....Good Morning and Afternoon Carolyn and Dishers!!!!

July 13, 2012 at 12:41 PM  
Blogger Shi Shi said...

Caro I love, love,love your new banner! The best ever. I'm afraid my Dan boy made bad selections on his team. He should have picked at least one guy.

Grendon so glad to see you back. I always enjoy your comments. You usually express my feelings but in a much better way!

July 13, 2012 at 12:42 PM  
Blogger Lucky13 said...

Hello Carolyn and BBDishers!!!

All I can say is WOW!!! I couldn't keep up last night. Got ot the Viewing Party, was trying to watch, comment AND read!! Failed!!! So I have to play catch up. Juat a few points though... I wasn't a fan of Britney's in her season and now I remember why. I tried to give her a chance... NOT working. She seems to get upset and extra snarky when Willie won't agree to do a she "coaches". I'm glad he's standing his ground. Loving Wil! Like Ian! Kinda like Ashley! Not much of a feeling for the other girls... Was a bit disappointed in Janelle for gossiping about Boogie's crabs... Oh well. I'm leaving work soon and will be sure to catch you all this evening. Have a great afternoon!!!

July 13, 2012 at 12:43 PM  
Blogger Lucky13 said...

Forgot to say a special hello to GaYToR!!! Good to "see" you!!!

July 13, 2012 at 12:44 PM  
Blogger Shi Shi said...

Gaytor, Stephen R, Blue, Grendon, Stephanie and everyone else I so enjoy your comments. I feel like I've come home after a looooong trip!

July 13, 2012 at 12:56 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Hello all! Did anyone catch when brit and Janelle were talking about what the twist would be concerning the mentors. Like their roles would change later... like maybe they would get to play in some sort of different role?
I am enjoying brit and her snarkiness, too. Also her calling Willie out on being the biggest physical competitor. So funny!

July 13, 2012 at 1:24 PM  
Blogger HanHaysMom said...

So glad to be back w/the whole gang!!! Loved reading all the comments from the oldies to the newbies!! Carol thank you again for all that you do & thanks to all your helpers.

I didn't think I'd say this but I kinda like Willie. Loved how most of the house called him out on his lineage. Wonder if he's fessed up to anyone. Really like Wil & Ian's kinda of unassuming. Not to sure about amy of the girls except to say I don't care for Jojo. The rest of the gang gonna watch for a few days before I make a decision.

Hope everyone has a great day!!

July 13, 2012 at 1:29 PM  
Blogger ǝuoʎuɐzǝɥʇ said...

Who called himself a diabolical super genius?

July 13, 2012 at 1:43 PM  
Blogger ǝuoʎuɐzǝɥʇ said...

A few hours ago, Popeye's red beans and rice sounded marvelous for lunch.

I'm glad it's Friday and most people have cleared the office for the day, otherwise I would be clearing it in an entirely different way.

Might have something to do with the oatmeal for brekfast, too. And the banana.

July 13, 2012 at 1:51 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Hi everyone!! :)

I'm just getting used to being back in the swing and somehow doing 37 things at once...

I'll be back up to snuff and commenting back individually soon! :)

July 13, 2012 at 1:54 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

By the way.. the PoV Spoiler Post is ready to go.. Posted even.. Now all we need is for the feeds to come back. :) click me

July 13, 2012 at 1:55 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Hello, Kassie! :)

Hi Pam! :) Me tooo!!

Hi Jim n Jess! :)

Hello, Ciara! :)

Hiya Grendon! :)

Hi Meliebean! :)

Hi Mogee! :)

Hi RobTan! :)


Hello, Divr! :)

Hi ChristyLeigh! :) Per your request, there at the top of this post.


Good morning, NoFuss! :) I dunno!

Hi Steph! :) I'm stll working it out on my tablet too.. I have this recurrent fantasy of blogging from the beach and starbucks this year.


Hi Christy in AL! :) That lie irked a lot of people.. pretty silly too!

Hi Lulu!! :) Thank you!! As for resting, the season started for me 3 weeks ago.. so that 's a no. ;)


Hiya GayTor! :) You'll have to give us some time stamps for this... ;p

Hey Stephen, ESQ!! :) Whistle while you work. ;)

Hi Sberlin! :) Flashbacks weren't working this morning, but they are now! :)

Hi Cindi! :) Thank you!

Hi Lynne! :) errr.. I don't know..


Everyone... Please come join us in the New Top Post

July 13, 2012 at 3:22 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Hi Zany! :) Wasn't that Ronnie?

Hi HanHaysMom! :) I'm so happy to see you! :)

Hi GoodGirl! :) nope.

Hi ShiShi! :) Thanks so much. I *LOVE* the new banner too! C=Venus ROCKS! Welcome home!! :) It makes me smile every time someone says that.

Hi Lucky13~ :) ME neither!! The 1st couple days are always bonkers!


Hola Boricua! :))

Thanks, Tripl! :)


Hiya Nancy! :)


GayTor - Have I acknowledged your existence yet, dear? :)



**fingers crossed I didn't miss anyone!

July 13, 2012 at 3:26 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

hi caro thanks for all your hard work

July 13, 2012 at 7:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below