;
Live feed signups *Support the Site* u get them through.
*Thank You* for getting your feeds via The Links Here on BBDish!
We're Ready for BB17!!

BB17 Posts: Happy BB17 Premiere Day!, BBDish is Back for BB17!
BB16 EZ Archive: Miss a few Days? Check the BBDish EZ Archive, BB16 Flashback How To: Need Flashback Help? Here ya go!
Cool BB Stuff on Ebay & Around the Net!: Personalized BB TShirts!, BB Auctions, BBDish Swag: TShirts, Mugs & More, BB on Big Brother - Big Brother, Season 11

BBDish! Ya Gotta Have it!

BB17 Starts June 24th!

Google

Friday, July 13, 2012

Friday Evening in the BB14 House

Good evening, BB Lovers!  It's been a BIG first full day in the Big Brother 14 house!  No more slow start to Big Brother... It's game on on the live feeds from the word go!

Much to Kara and Frank's chagrin, Shane won the Power of Veto Competition.  For a  full rundown on the events of the day, please consult the following posts:

As we rejoin our HGs at 6pm BBT, Dan is talking with Shane the PoV winner and Kara in the Have Not Room.

Dan's doing his subtle best to fight for Kara's existence in the house, as well as his own, and get Shane to use the PoV on her. 

Shane: I think everyone in this house wants Boogie's team out.
Kara: We need to do it.
Dan: My biggest fear coming in here, being a man down, is that the other coaches are just gunning for me.. Maybe you talk to your team and say maybe we can bring Kara on board..
Shane: Maybe solo would be my best bet.. You wouldn't put me up.. and if I did go up,  I'd have your and Danielle's votes.
Kara: Yeah.

They share a low laugh about what Boogie will try to sell Shane on..  and criticize Boogie's bossy tactics with his team. 

Kara: What is it, day 2, and I'm already ready to pull my hair out?
Shane: With Frank gone, for me?  He's much more of a threat..
Kara: And I don't know if we'd ever be able to get him out..
Shane: I have until Sunday now.. I'm just gonna think about it.
Kara: Sunday morning.. Just to remind you.
Shane: You can keep in my ear. We can fake a fight. (kidding)
Dan: I'm glad we had a chance to talk..  Is this harder than you thought it'd be.
Shane: It's hard, because you don't know who you can trust. They could be giving you an act, or they could be straight up.

Dan: I think the more for you.. The more you can position yourself..  Get enough people working with you where if you don't win one, you're ok..  It's very clear that you, Frank and Willie are the strongest physically, but that also makes people want to work with you..  For me, the easier part was when people came to me ready to work, I was like, ok, I can trust this person, and I can't trust this person.  I knew I could work with Memphis.  Still to this day. I trust the guy.  But that's so rare in this game.

Dan: I think you're about due for a win.. and HoH win.
Kara: I hope so.

6:17p
Cam 1/2 cont'd
Talk turns to who they'd like out next.  Ian enters and the conversation changes.  Dinner's ready.  Shane and Kara end the conversation with the promise of a massage from him to her.. and a hug...

6:20pm BBT
Chow Time!
As dinner is being laid on the table, the HGs share and compare their comp war wounds..  Then camera 1 decides to throw a tushie in my face..

Bon Appetit!

It's the BB honeymoon phase where everyone eats dinner together.. Enjoy it while it lasts!  Even so, there is so much suspicion on so many faces already.

Polite dinner conversation ensues.. Dan's doing what Dan does - getting to know everyone personally.

CUT TO:
Cam 1
HoH
Willie and Janelle


Willie: He's never played this game without Will.
Janelle: I know.  Boogie's here to prove a point.  Here's here to prove he an do it without Will. He's a multi, multi millionaire.
Willie: It's not gonna happen this year.
Janelle:  I think Dan has Danielle so f'in brainwashed.. SHe's not breaking from him.
Willie: Yeah. There's only a few people in this house who have a mind of their own.  That was just the worst case situation for them.. We connected right off the batt, because you knew right off the batt that they'd be working together. Dan screwed Boogie bigtime by his picks.
Janelle: They're still in bed together. Theyre stuck in this game..
Willie: With their worst players.
Janelle: Losing Frank would devastate Boogie.
Willie counters immediately..
Willie: And if we send Kara home, then.. 

**nice try, Janelle. She keeps plugging away, ever so delicately, as Janelle does. I wonder if she misses her flirt game.

Willie: If anyone's expendable, it's Joe. 

7pm BBT The backyard is finally open!  The smokers and most everyone else race outside! Janelle and Kara remain chatting in HoH.

Janelle: Did Boogie say anything else to you?
Kara: No.  I honestly avoid him like the plague.  I just don't wanna be near him, cause I don't want to get trapped in a conversation.
Janelle: For Boogie, it's all about bragging rights.  He's a multi millionaire.
Kara: Yeah.. I want him gone. He wouldn't even shake Dan's hand.
Janelle: When he wins..
Kara: He acts like a douchelord.
Janelle: I knew he was coming back too, because he was texting me.. so fake... He was like, if we ever do BB again, we should work together. I'm like, sure, buddy.  I didn't know about Britney, though..

7:30pm BBT
Backyard Bonding with the BB14 HGs...


The Big Brother 14 HGs have a long night ahead of them, and we have a long day behind us... We'll catch you back here1st thing tomorrow morning with the Overnight Report.  For now, have a wonderful evening, and enjoy Friday night on the live feeds!  If you'd like to try the feeds out free for 3 days, click here for the trial.  You're gonna love em! :)








Permalink







56 Comments:

Blogger Stephanie from the West Coast said...

Yessssssss ...

July 13, 2012 at 6:11 PM  
Blogger Michigan Man said...

Welcome back Carolyn, hope you had a good rest.

Some fun stuff has been going on. Ian wants to dress up like a cat for the live show :O and Dan wants him to only meow answers LOL

Production is called the Knitting Counsel this year.

Everyone wants Boogie out, except Ian

OH YES honey badger don't give a damn

July 13, 2012 at 6:17 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Hi Steph! :)

Hi Michigan Man! :)

July 13, 2012 at 6:20 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good Evening Carolyn...

Good Evening Dishers...

Been an interesting day...and getting better by the minute..

Going to check out early tonight..in lots of pain and just took some medicine...

Everyone have a great evening...

Pam xoxo

July 13, 2012 at 6:21 PM  
Blogger Michigan Man said...

A full "family" dinner, better enjoy this while it lasts because we know it won't for long.

July 13, 2012 at 6:24 PM  
Blogger Piper said...

Hi Carolyn and fellow bb lovers. I am not sure if it is the actual TV show or the camaraderie on BBDish that I look forward to more each year.

I am very happy that you have Leesa with you this year. Will Genie be back?

Thank you for all do for us.

July 13, 2012 at 6:27 PM  
Blogger Stephanie from the West Coast said...

It is kind of boring when they are all together eating ... no game talk, no way to know what is really going on ... at least for me.

July 13, 2012 at 6:29 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Hi Pam!! :) Feel better, sweetie! xoxox


Hi Piper!! :) Genie's taking a break this season. She contacted me a couple weeks ago to tell me she'd be traveling this summer. :)

However.. we have a full compliment of wonderfulness... Here's my official intro from the Premiere Party post last night:

"We're looking forward to an amazing season of Big Brother, and the Best Season ever on BBDish! I'm Dishchick Carolyn, and joining me this season on the blog are my longtime BB soul-sisters SimplySam, Zinger and Lessa!! And C=Venus is our wonderful banner artist this season! Pretty hot lineup, huh?! Across the board, I love their hearts and their snark, and I think you will too! "

July 13, 2012 at 6:30 PM  
Blogger Michigan Man said...

Hmm, wonder if someone was supposed to upload music on that page for Jenn. There is a black and white picture of and crow on a branch and the words Listen to JennCity. No music though.

July 13, 2012 at 6:32 PM  
Blogger TripL in Cen FL said...

Carolyn, How is that "magic chair" you got last year working out for your back?
Also, did I miss them saying anything about Ashley not coming to the table for dinner?? Someone is missing when I counted them. I still am not sure who is who from far away and back of heads

July 13, 2012 at 6:35 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Tripl - My chair *saves* me! Loving it to pieces! :)

July 13, 2012 at 6:37 PM  
Blogger TripL in Cen FL said...

oh great about the chair and plz forget the double post it had gone through

July 13, 2012 at 6:41 PM  
Blogger christyleigh said...

Good evening everyone!!!

Well, I guess even if I dont have any Jeff/Russell eye candy this season... I should begrudge Skippy for having fun.

Ok yes I can ;)


She (Ashley?)has been flashing all day.. when will they ever learn??

July 13, 2012 at 6:43 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Good evening, Christy :)

July 13, 2012 at 6:50 PM  
Blogger Michigan Man said...

Yeah! The back door is open. Go outside hamsters. Entertain us :)

July 13, 2012 at 7:00 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Thanks for the heads up< MichiganMan! :)

July 13, 2012 at 7:04 PM  
Blogger Ilissa said...

Good evening all! This is my first chance to check in with the house guests and get a peek at the feeds. So much to catch up on! Thank God for the dish ;)

Now that I'm pretty much caught up and see them on the feeds, I can't see myself in the house with these people for some reason. I'm having a hard time placing myself. And the mentor thing is kind of getting to me - I don't think it's very fair fro the newbie players. I have a feeling the Mentors are gonna use the newbies as pawns to get the mentors out all the way through the game. The newbies are kind of forced into alliances and controlled by the mentors - I dunno if I like it!

Well, I like to watch it, but I wouldn't like to be a part of it.

Anywho! Xs and Ox to all! I'm off work tomorrow so I get to spend all night and day with you friends!!

July 13, 2012 at 7:11 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Yay!! Hi Ilissa!!

July 13, 2012 at 7:13 PM  
Blogger Stephen Ritchie said...

Gooood evening... guess who worked a solid 14 hours today, no break, no lunch, no nada... BLEHHH!!! So much happier to be here in the comments!!

I've come to the conclusion that anything related to the law is not conducive to the BB Super Fan lifestyle...

How is everyone doing?!

July 13, 2012 at 7:14 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Hi Stephen!! :)

What a day!! Mine's pretty similar to yours actually. ;)

July 13, 2012 at 7:17 PM  
Blogger Lulu (aka Stefanie) said...

Helping my nephew with a summer school math test tonight. I have a degree in English and math was always my worst subject, but I'm still better at it than the rest of my family lol. Heading home soon to check out the live feeds, seems like it was an full day!!

July 13, 2012 at 7:20 PM  
Blogger Ilissa said...

I'm right there with you stephen! 6am to 9pm. Killer!

July 13, 2012 at 7:20 PM  
Blogger Michigan Man said...

Who knew we'd get talking fish this year

July 13, 2012 at 7:22 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Watching Shane and Britney play pool.. he might not be bad eyecandy for the summer.

July 13, 2012 at 7:24 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good evening folks. I am just so delighted that BB14 cast seems to understand that the point is to actually PLAY the darn game. Just loved how everyone competed for first HOH, no more throwing comps...hope it lasts.

Caro, so glad your chair is still doing wonders for you back. I'm jealous, worked out in spine rehab clinic today and I am just so darn sore. Might have to watch the feeds from my bed with a good stiff drink ☺

July 13, 2012 at 7:26 PM  
Blogger Michie (Boricua) said...

Evening Dishers!!!

Finally some backyard action :)

July 13, 2012 at 7:29 PM  
Blogger Ilissa said...

Certainly didn't expect to like Willie more than Dan, haha. Wonder how long that will last!

July 13, 2012 at 7:33 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Hi Boricua! :) Yayy for the backyard!

Hi Barbara! :) Ditto! I don't think there'll be much throwing of anything this season! CUT THROAT!

Thanks re the chair - me too! I don't know how I ever did this without it! :)

MI Man - hehehe.. talented little fishies we've got!

stephen & ilissa - ♫you deserve a break today..

LuLu :) It was indeed a full day!



Everyone - I've been flying solo all day today.. and I am pooped! I'm gonna hang here with you for a little while longer, then I'm hitting the sack, so I can get the Overnight Report flowing before the sun comes up..

July 13, 2012 at 7:34 PM  
Blogger Ilissa said...

There is no hair on willies leg..... lol whats THAT about

July 13, 2012 at 7:38 PM  
Blogger curlerchick said...

Steph top post two days in a row. Your on a roll.

Evening Carolyn, Dishers. Trying to catch up after a busy day at work

July 13, 2012 at 7:42 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

ilissa - cyclist? lol.. i didn't even notice.. i'm so accustomed to men having shaved legs.

good evening, curlerchick! :)

FYI - MnM set up Watermelon Whags..

July 13, 2012 at 7:45 PM  
Blogger Ilissa said...

My brothers are cyclists and speed skaters and both shave their legs - my dad has shaved his for years for sports as well --- willie is just the last male house guest I'd expect to see with super smooth legs lol

July 13, 2012 at 7:47 PM  
Blogger Stephanie from the West Coast said...

Hey Ilissa, have you sat down yet?

Hey Dishers!!! MWAH!!

July 13, 2012 at 7:47 PM  
Blogger Stephanie from the West Coast said...

Rewatching last nights episode ... the feeds on, facebook up, twitter on and of course ... BBDISH ... Gotta Have it!!

July 13, 2012 at 7:49 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

:0)

i can barely type a coherent sentence at this point..

*thud*

July 13, 2012 at 7:50 PM  
Blogger Stephanie from the West Coast said...

Good Night Sweet Carolyn and Sweet Dishers!

July 13, 2012 at 7:54 PM  
Blogger Michie (Boricua) said...

Hey Carolyn and Dishers,

I'm really hoping Shane uses the POV on Kara if his alliance decides they want to vote her out but if He does that...I really think that Willie will put up Danielle on the block as the replacement nominee since it seems that they want to get rid of Dan's Players.

Okay...so by watching the feeds we have found out that the Mentors also get to compete against each other and the one who wins gets to choose one of their players to keep safe. Boogie won the comp and decided to safe Ian and that is the reason why Frank is on the block! Too bad Dan didn't win cause then Danielle would be safe and wouldn't be able to be used as a replacement nominee. I'm rooting for the underdog which seems to be Dan and his players right now!!! What do you think?

Ughhhh!!! So frustrating!!! LOL

I love this game!!! LMAO

July 13, 2012 at 8:00 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Thank you, Robert. :)

G'night everyone... *thud

July 13, 2012 at 8:00 PM  
Blogger FTM7 said...

Does that mean Lessa isn't coming tonight?

July 13, 2012 at 8:01 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Just an FYI -

BBDishers are in the Superpass Chat "Watermelon Whags" right now.

Someone also made a room called "BBDishers"

July 13, 2012 at 8:02 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Lessa has a date. We'll ALL be on tomorrow. Today, it's been all me since 9am... after last night ended for me at 2:30am... I gots to sleep, darlin.

July 13, 2012 at 8:04 PM  
Blogger Stephen Ritchie said...

Ive never been in one of the chats before (I know, all these years having the feeds and never once!!)

July 13, 2012 at 8:04 PM  
Blogger Michie (Boricua) said...

Checking out the chat!!!

July 13, 2012 at 8:05 PM  
Blogger Stephen Ritchie said...

@Carolyn: That's funny you say that, as soon as I hit post I internally told myself, "Now repeat today all summer and you've got Carolyn's schedule... stop complaining, Stephen!" LOL!

July 13, 2012 at 8:08 PM  
Blogger Stephen Ritchie said...

@Illisa: I feel ya, sister... I feel ya!!

July 13, 2012 at 8:09 PM  
Blogger Stephen Ritchie said...

Yes, Caro, I do need a break, hence why I am here in the comments with all you fine people!! :-)

July 13, 2012 at 8:09 PM  
Blogger Stephen Ritchie said...

Ohhhhh!! Carolyn, funny story!!

I was working on prep for a big trial a few months ago and I had to transcribe hours and hours of surveillance footage and I kept having to rewind and pause and format etc etc etc and I suddenly had a newfound respect for you... I mean, I know this site cannot be easy to run during BB time but actually doing all the transcribing for a few weeks straight I really had to channel my inner Caro to get through... WWCD! :-)

Of course, plea right before trial... moral of the story... I'm not sure, but all that work for nothing was not a happy realization, well, at least the hours were billable! :-)

July 13, 2012 at 8:12 PM  
Blogger Michigan Man said...

Night Carolyn, sleep well

July 13, 2012 at 8:13 PM  
Blogger Michigan Man said...

Britney/ Jani convo. Okay, so the vets are playing for the real win.

July 13, 2012 at 8:19 PM  
Blogger FTM7 said...

I completely understand! You've done awesome! Take care. Sweet dreams!

July 13, 2012 at 8:25 PM  
Blogger Michigan Man said...

The first real bounding of newbies without vets around (Brit/Jani/Dan running and Boogie in DR)

July 13, 2012 at 8:35 PM  
Blogger Lessa said...

Lessa has a date TOMORROW night - I'll be here in a while. :)

July 13, 2012 at 8:36 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Hold the Phone!!

Refresh the blog and Get Ready for Late Night with Lessa ☺♥

July 13, 2012 at 8:43 PM  
Blogger Shi Shi said...

Does anyone else think Frank looks like Carrotop laying in that hammock?

July 13, 2012 at 8:59 PM  
Blogger Lessa said...

And we're live! A little sleepy still, but getting caffinated - let's get it on! :)

July 13, 2012 at 9:14 PM  
Blogger Michigan Man said...

Poor Jodi, she got her Julie interview in her socks and no audience

July 13, 2012 at 9:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below