;
Live feed signups *Support the Site* u get them through.
*Thank You* for getting your feeds via The Links Here on BBDish!
We're Ready for BB17!!

BB17 Posts: Happy BB17 Premiere Day!, BBDish is Back for BB17!
BB16 EZ Archive: Miss a few Days? Check the BBDish EZ Archive, BB16 Flashback How To: Need Flashback Help? Here ya go!
Cool BB Stuff on Ebay & Around the Net!: Personalized BB TShirts!, BB Auctions, BBDish Swag: TShirts, Mugs & More, BB on Big Brother - Big Brother, Season 11

BBDish! Ya Gotta Have it!

BB17 Starts June 24th!

Google

Sunday, July 15, 2012

Sunday Morning in the Big Brother 14 House

Good Morning, Big Brother 14 houseguests!  Everyone's up at 9am on a Sunday?  I guess you HGs were right about a PoV Ceremony happening today! Okie dokie then!  Let's roll!

Boogie was up before the bell again this morning, and he did a bit of camera talking.. In addition to giving Dr Will a shout out, he said "It's time to stir up trouble."   Joe and Wil also had a private little convo in the Storage Room around 8:55am on feeds 3/4, and Joe told Wil that Frank is lying to Willie about not coming after him next week.  

At the moment, we have showering, primping, chatting, convalescing and growling about messy people... Joe shares about the no nonsense parenting style of his father, a disabled Viet Nam vet.

9:25am BBT - Conversation in the backyard has moved on to new and disgusting ways to speed the progress of alcohol into your system.. through you eyes and tush?!


9:29am BBT - Everyone outside is talking at once! Everyone!
***hehe.. umm.. oops.  forgot I had b3v and superpass running simultaneously.

9:34am BBT
JoJo's having a problem with her piercing... ouch!

Cut to Danielle and Kara getting gussied up in the bathroom mirror.. Whole lotta eyebrow shaping.. and mustache tweezing.
Kara: What's today, Sunday?  I should poop while no one's in here.
Danielle: I did a little last night, but not enough..

***Yes, playboy playmates of the year do poop.

9:45pm BBT
The backyard crew is sharing dreams.. Willie says he's dreaming, and he never dreams.   Dan comes outside, and Boogie tells him about the ant infestation.  He wants all the clean people to call out all the messy ones.

Boogie: If one person says something, that's a whiner.  If 7 people say something..
Dan: Yeah.. it's early for that.  Did they say what time it's goin' down?
**referring to the PoV Ceremony.
Boogie: No.  They just woke us up a little early, so we're assuming it's gonna be on the early side.


Primping continues in the bathroom..

9:50am BBT
Feed 1
We return from a brief fishie break to... 

Willie: Except sometimes I wake up screaming in the night like a little girl.
Boogie: Why don't you make some of your wife's sun tea?
Joe: I love you honey.  I miss your tea.  That's all I can say on tv. I wish I could say more.  My wife does so much for me.
Boogie: It sounds like you guys have a really organized house.
Joe: We have to!  4 kids, all in sports, all in different schools..
Boogie: Your life will be so much easier when they turn 16.  They'll be able to drive themselves..
Joe: Nope.  THey just passed a law wher you have to be 18 to drive.
Boogie: Because of texting, no doubt.

All share stories of texting and driving and how distracting it is.. And how many people have died because of it.  They're uniformly happy about the raising of the driving age, due to texting.

CUT TO:
10:04am BBT
Kitchen Counter
Shane & Kara..  Then Wil joins.
Cam 3
The predestined showmance, if you recall the pre-season interviews where Shane said he'd be sunk if there was a blond with an accent in the house...

Shane's sharing his life with her, and tells her he's a house flipper, but says he hasn't been profitable with it yet, and that his money is still coming from personal training.  Kara's connecting, but it's hard to tell if she's working the connection in hopes of the PoV, a vote, or just to talk. She says she models, but doesn't mention playboy.. I can't remember if he's one of the guys who knows about it already from a guys only conversation in the backyard.

10:15am BBT
FYI - As Shane is the HG of the Day, being the PoV winner, I'll be keeping a close eye on him,  in hopes of catching a personal conversation between him and anyone until the PoV Ceremony happens... Although he has told Willie on a couple of occasions that he will not be using the POV, things change on a dime in the BB house.

Shane: Let's all move to Florida.
Kara: The beaches there are so much nicer than the beaches here.
**yes, true. 

Kara speaks..  Shane looks smitten.
Conversely, when Danielle was on her flirt game last night, Shane's face was more like "am I gonna do this? what am I getting myself into here?"  The question is, is his crush enough to make a difference for her in the game?

Shane: Do you think this is gonna enhance your modeling career?
Kara: I'm kinda over modeling..
Shane: Do you see yourself around kids? 

10:20am cont'd
Kara: I was thinking about maybe event planning.. You can only do modeling for so long.
Shane: If you've got the body for it.. At least you're not snooty and all stuck up.  I can't stand materialistic girls like that.  Or overly arrogant guys.. Like Jessie.. Those are my 2 pet peeves.  My 3rd is people who aren't clean, or don't clean up after themself.

More moaning about messy people ensues.. Everyone in earshot, Joe and Wil, gets into the conversation. 

10:23am
Kitchen
Kidding between Joe and Wil..

Joe: Snooty bitch.
Wil: Leave me alone, Joe!
Shane: Did you just grab his ass?  You guys make a cute couple.
Joe: He's alright, man. Don't make me cry this morning.
Wil: Oh, F off.
Joe: Bitch.
Wil: hat's what Sammy used to call me at the state prison.

Shane: How many shoes did you bring?
Kara: Not that many.
Shane: Not that many for girls, or not that many?  Under 10?

Kara counts out and comes up with 8.  Wil counts 7.  Talk turns to amount of clothing brought..  Joe's already asked to have his wife send more, because he underpacked as it was, and then production nixed some of his shirts.

CUT TO:
10:27am
Boogie & Frank
Cams 3/4
Pvt Convo in the BoomBox Room

Frank: What they're not thinkin' about is, say I win HoH next week..

Boogie: If you do, we could just go with Danielle..  As much as I wanted to work with Dan..
Frank: But.. I guess I felt better about it when I went ot bed last night.  Joe told me he'd tell me if it changes.
Boogie: He could be our secret weapon.  I wanted to throw him under the bus, but he could be good for us.

BB: Willie, please go to the Diary Room.

10:31am
 Feeds 3 flips to the bathroom where the get camera-ready primp fest continues.. That is one well used flat iron.


Danielle: What time do these things usually happen?
Boogie: 11:30.. noon..  But it might be happening soon, because they just called WIllie to the Diary Room.
**my thoughts exactly.

10:33am
Politics with Jenn and Dan.  She's keeping it light, but I'll take a wild stab that they're not on the same team with this one.  At the moment, Jenn's talking about the horror of 9/11, Bushes in bed with bin Laden's, and the difference between seeing it on tv and living it.

Jenn: I remember it was on a Tuesday.. 'cause I had taken that day off work..

BB: Dan, please come to the Diary Room.

10:48am BBT
Dan/Shane
Lounge
Feed 1

I'm coming in to this conversation already in progress..  If you'd like to see it on flashback, it's on Feed 1 around 10:45am BBT. Click the pic to get to the Superpass log in..

Dan: I just wanted to get in your ear..
Shane: I realize I'm a big target.
Dan: It's so early in the game that you can get a couple 1 week deals.  If you could keep kara, I owe you one.
Shane: What's good for her is good for you.  My biggest concern is just someone breaking loyalty.
Dan: You have my word.

quick 'n done.

10:53am BBT
The camera follows Shane to the Bathroom, where the flat iron has a new customer.

Wil: Personally I'm just upset I can't be naked.  At home, I'm in the buff all day long. 

10:56am
Dan/Danielle
Have Not Room

Danielle: What'd Shane say?
Dan: Nothin' new.  If you or Kara win HoH, we'll be able to make some deals.

Danielle; Oh my gosh.. You were making me blush so bad last night..  You're such an instigator.
Dan: That's what I do.I could see the little sparkle in your eye.

They're whispering too low for me to get it.

Dan's moves out to the kitchen where we see Joe and Britney. 

Dan: Morning, Brit.
Brit: Morning.
Dan: Have you caught up with your love student yet?  See if he made his move?
Brit: I told him not til after Veto.


11:05am
Joe and Wil in the Storage Room

Joe: They said, we think Boogie's killin' our game.. We wanna get away from him, and we want an alliance.
Wil: Wait..  They think Boogie's going after the girls?
Joe: No.  They think the girls are going after Boogie.  And they want to take out the big players - Frank, Willie, Shane, you..
Wil: Well, duh.
Joe: I said, I think it would be smart for all the teams to get together and get rid of Danielle.  He said Ian will never vote Danielle out.  He's a wild card.  That said to me that there's lies goin' on, because if Boogie can't control Ian?

Joe wants to tell Janelle.  Wil isn't so sure.

Wil: Do you think you might be walking into  a trap?  I think WIlliea nd Frank have an understanding.
Joe: Frank thinks he's safe.
Wil: Screw janelle and go directly to Willie.
Joe: Frank believes he's safe.  The only reason is if he's got a deal with Willie.  And he's coming to me already saying,. "Let's get Willie out."
Wil: Things change quick.  We got 15 minutes.


Joe heads up the the HoH..  Janelle's in there.

Joe: Last night, Frank goes, 100%. we're taking Willie out of this game. 
Janelle: Oh. My. Gosh.
Joe: But he's tellin' Willie that he's makin' a deal with him.  Because Frank thinks he's safe this week.
Janelle: We have to tell Willie.
Joe: They said, we need an alliance after this.  He's totally just lying.  He said, Joe, I want you in my alliance, but I'm taking out Shane and Willie.  He said, Boogie knows that the girls want him out.  They don't trust him.
Janelle: He said that?
Joe: Yeah, that's what he said.

AND... Trivia at 11:10am BBT!!  Ladies and gentlemen, we very likely have a PoV Ceremony afoot.  Let's see if Janelle can work some magic before it happens!

While the feeds are down for the PoV Ceremony, now's a great time to hop into the flashback machine and see what you missed on the live feeds this morning.  PoV Ceremonies tend to take about an hour.  Sometimes less.  Sometimes longer in the beginning of the season when the new HGs are just learning the ropes. :)

As soon as the live feeds come back from the PoV Ceremony, we'll being in a new top post entitled PoV Ceremony Spoiler & Immediate Aftermath.






Permalink







53 Comments:

Blogger Michigan Man said...

There you are coffee queen :)

Good Morning/Afternoon Carolyn, fellow BB addicts

A quick note for anyone reading my comments for last night, all times are in MMT (eastern). It's what happened in the BB house from 9p-1a BBT.

Carolyn, Joe and Wil had a quick talk in storage room about Frank. Joe said Frank is coming after Willie and lying to him. Wonder if that will go anywhere.

Boogie is fired up this morning. I can't believe they have ants already.

July 15, 2012 at 9:18 AM  
Blogger JadeDarkStar said...

gm every one, i love how boggies bing about cleaning and they like to bing about danniel yet shes the one cleaning up this morning lol

i still pray nad hope frank leaves and kara stays

July 15, 2012 at 9:20 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Morning, MIMan :)Can you please give me the time/cam on that?

G'morning, Jade :)

July 15, 2012 at 9:24 AM  
Blogger JadeDarkStar said...

if boogie jumps jani and brit he will get frank tossed out faster then a firecracker being lit on the forth of july. I hope boggie dose jump them just to see brit andf janio fight agienst him harder and keep kara go for it boggie go for it

July 15, 2012 at 9:26 AM  
Blogger Michigan Man said...

Carolyn

It had to be right around 9am BBT because it was right after you left. and cams 3/4

July 15, 2012 at 9:26 AM  
Blogger Blue said...

Gripe gripe gripe. About cleaning.

Boogie is really ticked off about it. Had to switch cams. Got tired of listening to him. Which is nothing new for me. hehehehe

July 15, 2012 at 9:27 AM  
Blogger kat4bb said...

Man I love this show! Thank you Dishers, for all your hard work!

July 15, 2012 at 9:31 AM  
Blogger kat4bb said...

Morning all! This is my first time in comments. Just wanted to give a big thanks to the Dishers for all their hard work!!

July 15, 2012 at 9:33 AM  
Blogger Michigan Man said...

Blue, it's more than that. While talking to himself this morning he said it's time to steer up trouble. This is just his way.

July 15, 2012 at 9:36 AM  
Blogger Emrys said...

Morning Caro and rest of you dishers!! Looking forward to an exciting day!!

July 15, 2012 at 9:40 AM  
Blogger kat4bb said...

Sorry for the repeat, lol. Silly smart phones!

July 15, 2012 at 9:40 AM  
Blogger Stephen Ritchie said...

Good Afternoon (morning, west coasters!) Dishers!

I made a few comments in the old post just before this so to recap:

1. I'm hungover, but will be tipping Carolyn for being amazing as soon as I am stabilized enough to get off the bed and find my wallet.

2. Our new reporters (Zinger and Simply Sam) did amazing covering for Carolyn whilst taking her much needed breaks! :-)

3. I picked the wrong day (saturday) to have a social life as the game was really being played hard and in a really interesting way yesterday... This cast is shaping up to be good for those of us (and I'm assuming its all) who love to watch a cast who knows how to play this game!

4. I'll be back in the comments once I have fully updated myself, or for the viewing party, whichever event comes first! :-)

5. Even when I am "taking a break from the comments" I can't help but pop my head in every 2 seconds or so, so maybe #4 (see above) was a pointless comment. :-)

July 15, 2012 at 9:41 AM  
Blogger Michigan Man said...

I wonder if they can sleep on the floor in Have Not, I would.

July 15, 2012 at 9:42 AM  
Blogger Grendon said...

Based only on what we know and not on any assumptions about twists involving putting coaches in the game, and based on what I would like and not what would be good for the HGs, I still don't know who should go home Thursday.

I like Dan and want him to stay so it would make sense to keep Kara and vote out Frank. However, as a viewer, watching Kara has been like watching paint dry. Although Frank hasn't done anything to completely stand out, I think he has the potential to be more interesting and fun to watch. Especially once he is off the block and he has a little more freedom to be himself.

I'm not necessarily rooting for Frank at this point. I don't know if he will end up being a 'love' or 'love to hate' personality. I just find him more entertaining to watch than Kara.

It's kind of like Dominic vs. Adam last year. I had nothing against Adam, but Dominic was far more entertaining.

July 15, 2012 at 9:42 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

G'morning!!! :)

July 15, 2012 at 9:44 AM  
Blogger Grendon said...

Is b3v like bblite? Is there a link or website? Any help is much appreciated.

July 15, 2012 at 9:47 AM  
Blogger Blue said...

"***Yes, playboy playmates of the year do poop."

lol

oh, C! I do so love you. ♥

July 15, 2012 at 9:48 AM  
Blogger Blue said...

Grendon has a crush on Carrot Top!

Grendon and CT sittin' in a tree...♫♪ teehee

J/K

July 15, 2012 at 9:51 AM  
Blogger Michigan Man said...

Grendon

I would agree with about Kara but last night she was talking to Wil and she has some good insight into the game. Both want to play the game without the coaches. The other thing, that is a bit funny, is both would have teamed up with Frank if they'd had the chance.

July 15, 2012 at 9:53 AM  
Blogger Michigan Man said...

***Yes, playboy playmates of the year do poop. LOL Carolyn

July 15, 2012 at 9:54 AM  
Blogger Stephen Ritchie said...

I believe on premier night I made a comment that the coach twist was too boring not to somehow change. I would like to retract that statement at this time.

Even though I think we have not seen the end of this twist, it already CRAZY how big of an impact it is having on the game... in hindsight, I'm struggling to see why I ever thought having the coaches uninvolved as far as traditional game playing roles would be boring? Anyone wanna smack me in the face for my naivety? I know there are rules against violence at the dish, but I consent and actually encourage as I think it would knock a little sense into me! ;-)

July 15, 2012 at 9:54 AM  
Blogger Blue said...

Joe just said Indiana passed a law pushing back the driving minimum age to 18. Wow, I live here, and didn't know that.

The things I learn from the live feeds and BBDish.

New driving age law in my state.

Playboy playmates poop.......

This is proving to be an informative day. LOL

July 15, 2012 at 9:55 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

:)))
yes, it's like bblite, but the flashback isn't active yet..

until bblite is ready, i'm using this.

http://junketdrawer.com/b3vviewer


Hiiiii!!!! I'm be in to play when SimplySam takes the reigns at 12noon bbt! :)

July 15, 2012 at 9:59 AM  
Blogger Edie said...

G'morning everyone!!! I wish Brit and Janie would get up already ...lol I want to see some fireworks before I have to go to work ...hehe

July 15, 2012 at 9:59 AM  
Blogger Cindi said...

G'morning Caro and Dishers. Does anyone know if Jenn is aligned with anyone besides her team? She sure is keeping a low profile.

Also, would someone please kindly ask Joe to wipe his chin? I don't know what is on his chin, but it's grossing me out!

I hope everyone has a great day!

July 15, 2012 at 10:04 AM  
Blogger Grendon said...

Blue

I was really getting past the whole CT connection and then Frank was standing at the bathroom mirror with his hair pulled back in a headband and BAM!!! there it was. Carrot Top Jr. right in front of me.

July 15, 2012 at 10:06 AM  
Blogger Michigan Man said...

Carolyn, I found the Joe, Wil convo this morning. FB 11:55am BBT cams 3/4

July 15, 2012 at 10:06 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Good Morning my dishmates!!

Can't wait for the fireworks.. Willie telling Shane to stay out of it knowing that boogie is just trying to start shit speaks volumes to me about his observation skills.

July 15, 2012 at 10:08 AM  
Blogger Christine Elizabeth said...

Morning Dishers! Thanks for an amazing job yesterday looks like we could have some excitement today what with veto ceremony and the ant infestation. I am ready bring it on!!

July 15, 2012 at 10:10 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Thanks!

July 15, 2012 at 10:10 AM  
Blogger ltcmek said...

Morning Dishers and Carolyn -- Just now signing on, so lots to catch up on as I didn't even last until BBAD started last night.

But Carolyn, had to share something. Was telling hubby about the Kara comment last night that I thought was so ironic (and funny). He didn't see the humor and said it was all business. Business? He explained ... don't show it for free!

July 15, 2012 at 10:16 AM  
Blogger Christine Elizabeth said...

Had to start a new google account Carolyn but it was worth it cause now I can comment :)

I cannot help but feel kind of sorry for Ian he seems so uncomfortable and is kind of like an outcast. Is it an act to seem less threatening? If so then he should of kept his amazing memory abilities under wrap a bit longer. I like him and hope he does well but my momma heart goes out to him

July 15, 2012 at 10:19 AM  
Blogger NolaDonna said...

Good Morning

This is my first year having the feeds...Is *fish* every 30 seconds normal?

It is making me crazy. I understand they have to do it but this much?? Will it stay this bad all season?

July 15, 2012 at 10:19 AM  
Blogger Michigan Man said...

Seems like all the dirty dishes, counters, ect. are squarely pointed at Brit and Janelle. They're the only two that aren't up either. What's up with that?

July 15, 2012 at 10:23 AM  
Blogger Stephen Ritchie said...

Okay I am caught up!!! I am going to shower and hopefully get rid of at least SOME of this hangover! Then find my wallet and hit the tip jar!!

I encourage anyone who has a few extra dollars laying around (which I know is tough in this economy!) to not forget about the tip jar. I can't speak for everyone, but I know that I often take for granted how much time Carolyn dedicates to this awesome site and keeping us in the BB loop each summer... I imagine that maintaining this site really is like a full time job (more like two full time jobs, especially the way this season is shaping up to be!) and Carolyn really does go above and beyond to make this the best BB fan site out there.

Also, the playboy playmates *hit just like the rest of us comment alone deserves a tip! :-) LOL!

July 15, 2012 at 10:24 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good afternoon dear sweet Caro, I don't know how you do this year after year for us. I bagged it last night about 3am. Just finished this post and getting ready to dive into TOR to see what the hamsters did in my absence.

Hope you get some time away from the feeds to enjoy the beautiful day and weather.

Hello dishers, hope everyone is having a nice relaxing day.

July 15, 2012 at 10:30 AM  
Blogger Blue said...

Where are Britney and Janie? Haven't seen them once. And only Dan one time.

July 15, 2012 at 10:34 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Hi!! Thank you so much for your sweet comments this morning! :) I'll be able to comment back personally and play with everyone once Simply Sam comes on at noon bbt.

Re Fishies -They do it as a favor to me and my left wrist to stave off cramps. A 30 second break every now and again goes a long way. :)

July 15, 2012 at 10:40 AM  
Blogger Christine Elizabeth said...

Michigan Man, perhaps it's becasue Boogie knows that Brit and Janie are "against" him and talking badly about him so he is trying his hand at stirring the pot and causing them some grief. Problem with that, though, is that Brit and Janie were doing all the dishes after dinner last night. Whatever happens it will be exciting!! :)

July 15, 2012 at 10:44 AM  
Blogger CINDY "SAID" said...

Hello Carolyn! I just want to comment on the texting and driving thing......raising the age for driving may be a good thing, but do you know how many adults I see everyday texting and driving? MANY MANY MANY!!! lol You just cannot fix stupid!

July 15, 2012 at 10:45 AM  
Blogger Blue said...

There's Janie!!!!!!!!!

:)

July 15, 2012 at 10:46 AM  
Blogger Grendon said...

I have to go sneak a smoke and then wash my daughter's hair. Kindly inform the HGs not to start fighting until I get back.

July 15, 2012 at 10:52 AM  
Blogger Michigan Man said...

I think Dan's down a player whether Shane uses the veto or not. If Kara comes down, Danielle will go up most likely.

That being said, I think it's probably better to keep the noms the same. Saving Kara seems easier than saving Danielle. Danielle is not making friends as well and annoying people far more. I think Kara could have the votes to stay. If Joe and/or Wil tell Willie, Frank is coming after him.

July 15, 2012 at 10:55 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks to all the dishers for keeping us informed!! I can't wait for veto ;)

July 15, 2012 at 11:07 AM  
Blogger Michigan Man said...

The plot thickens

POV ceremony!!

July 15, 2012 at 11:10 AM  
Blogger Michigan Man said...

I'm off to work, see you all in the pre-show post tonight.

July 15, 2012 at 11:13 AM  
Blogger Blue said...

I have no idea who I want to stay or go or what. I like Kara and Frank both.

Just can't make up my mind what I would like to see happen.

Well, I wouldn't mind seeing Boggie leave today, but that's another story.

July 15, 2012 at 11:13 AM  
Blogger JadeDarkStar said...

i hope frank leaves and with wil and joe telling willie jani and brit that frank is putting willi and shane up it could be good and then kara could stay

July 15, 2012 at 11:38 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Yowza!! What a Sunday Morning on the feeds! If you stepped away for even a minute, you missed something! Make sure to read morning report..

As soon as the feeds come back from the pov ceremony, we'll begin in a new top post - PoV Ceremony Spoiler and Aftermath.

That'll be me.. Then after a little while, Simply Sam will take over the ship in a new top post of her own. :)

July 15, 2012 at 11:38 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

i gotta get off my tush for a little while..

July 15, 2012 at 11:45 AM  
Blogger Mappy said...

Finally catching up (somewhat lol) and have to say I love all the action! Thanks for the great updates.

July 15, 2012 at 11:57 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Thanks so much, everyone! :)

Power of Veto Ceremony Spoiler and Immediate Aftermath - By the way, I'm renaming this season - Ms Grodner's Wild Ride

July 15, 2012 at 12:40 PM  
Blogger Maniac Rose said...

I'm missing a lot. :( my daughter moved and took her Internet with her on bb day. Seriously who does that? LOL SO NO VIEWING party until I figure out who I am going with. I have to work Sunday night so again no BB. And I have shingles again and I am in such pain it really sucks. Plus side at work I can get on the Internet and read all the awesome bbdish accounts. Thanks everyone for the.comments and reporting. Ill be back on soon.

July 15, 2012 at 3:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below