;
Live feed signups *Support the Site* u get them through.
*Thank You* for getting your feeds via The Links Here on BBDish!
We're Ready for BB17!!

BB17 Posts: Happy BB17 Premiere Day!, BBDish is Back for BB17!
BB16 EZ Archive: Miss a few Days? Check the BBDish EZ Archive, BB16 Flashback How To: Need Flashback Help? Here ya go!
Cool BB Stuff on Ebay & Around the Net!: Personalized BB TShirts!, BB Auctions, BBDish Swag: TShirts, Mugs & More, BB on Big Brother - Big Brother, Season 11

BBDish! Ya Gotta Have it!

BB17 Starts June 24th!

Google

Saturday, July 14, 2012

Saturday Evening in the Big Brother 14 House

The HGs have been non-stop since CBS sparked up the live feeds on Thursday night.  Today has been no different! If this is your first time on the blog today, you missed SimplySam & Zinger's fantastic BBDish debuts!  Both of our newest dishchicks knocked it out of the park this afternoon!  You've got some catching up to do! :0)   Please consult the "Previous Posts" in the left sidebar if you need to get up to speed.

6pm BBT
As I rejoin the critters, Dan's getting educated about birth control by Danielle and Kara, while Shane looks quizzically at Ted, and Janelle and Britney chat on the hammock with Boogie..   They're soon joined by Dan, as well.
Dinner preparations are under way, and as it's so early in the season, and the HGs are all still speaking to each other, so they're also eating together. I love this time of season on the live feeds. 

Britney: Why don't we have our first coaches dinner and just tell them to bring it to us out here?
**I spoke too soon?

6:05pm
Kara, Shane and Danielle chill in the bathroom... A bit of a flirt happening on the couch there.  When Ashley emerges from the shower to shave her legs, Shane offers to leave to give her some privacy.  She declines.
 Topic: body hair and what they do with it..  Kara hates hair anywhere on her body but her head.. 

Shane: I asked for wax strips in my HoH basket.  Y'all can wax my chest and stomach.

Around the house...
 
Danielle: I hate feeling like we're constantly watched..  which we are.
***Have you seen this show?!

6:12pm BBT - The dinner bell rings

Joe: Dinnertime, guys!!

The HGs all gather together at the table, and praise for Chef Joe is running high tonight, especially from Ashley.  Britney can't resist ribbing her a bit for it.  Good times.

And Boogie is devoted to bringing back the mandana..
**I miss you, Dr. Will.

Wil: So how was everyone's day?
(laughter)
Ashley: What are y'all doin' tonight?

Cute self reflexive small talk abounds.. Then Joe decides to make all the feedsters drool with his talk of  meals he's planning to prepare.. mmmm...

6:39pm BBT
Feeds 1/2
Jane & Britney
Backyard

Dinner's been over for 30 seconds.  Game back on in the backyard.  Janelle's back on the "it's so dangerous to keep Frank in the house" track with Britney..Boogie comes outside and Britney invites him to join them without missing a beat.. "We're just walking off the burger."  Talk turns to Joe's culinary genius.
***watching them "walk the yard" always reminds me of prisoners.

Boogie: This guy's turning slop into Turkey Burgers.  He's a friggin' genius.  He knows the science of it, which is the key thing..
Britney: If I'm gonna be a have not, I wanna be a have not with Joe.
Boogie: Do you think we'll ever be subject to it?
Janie: We might..  There's 4 beds in there.
Boogie: People aren't just uncomfortable in there..
Janie: They're injured.  Because of those beds.

As Boogie's with them, chatter reigns supreme.

CUT TO:
6:55pm BBT
Backyard Couch
Ian, Dan, JoJo,  Boogie joins..

Chatter about Mad Men leads to..
 I do love seeing a swarthy man wash the dishes.

Dan: If you could, would you want to live in a different time?
Boogie: I might like to live in the 80s.. It was a partying time..
Dan: Are you into politics?
Boogie: No.  You?
Dan: Yeah.
Boogie: What are you?
Dan: You can probably figure it out.
Boogie: Democrat.
Dan: No!
Boogie: How bout you?  Who're you gonna vote for?
Ian: Probably Romney.
Dan: You just lost half your fan base.  At the end of the day, it comes down to money.  Whoever has the most wins.
Boogie: Then it's Romney.
Dan: Obama's got his war chest too.

Frank joins..

Boogie: We're talking about politics here, Frank.. We've elevated the conversation.

7:03pm
Feed 2
Kitchen Counter
Wil & Janie, JoJo & Jenn

Wil: It's Saturday night.. We should attempt to have some kind of beat box dance party.
Janie: I used to be on a champagne only diet..

Wil and Janie are fantasizing about having a party room, complete with martinis in the BB house..  JoJo and Jenn are bonding..

7:07pm
Janie and Will Break off and goto the lounge.  Camera 2 follows them. 

Janie: I was talking to Frank last night, and he's probably lying, but he told me last night that long term, he wanted to work with you.  I think the 3 of you should definitely go downand say, if we give you 3 votes, will you keep us safe?  But then there's no way that Boogie will allow him to win HoH and..
Wil: You just don't know if he's gonna go for the more social threat or the physical.  I would think he'd go for Shane..  But Shane certainly wortks his social game too.  Best case scenario, we win HoH.. We have to get Ian out.
Janie: Exactly.  My only thing is.. I don't like that Boogie is with Frank.
Wil: You'd feel better if he was working with Dan?
Janie: No.  I don't wanna work with either of them.  They'll both go back on their word from week to week...  I feel like Kara's getting taken out because of Dan..
Wil: And she really doesn't have much game.
Janie: Frank has told me that he doesn't wanna work with Boogie.. That he hates Boogie..
Wil: I don't believe it.
**smart cookie.

Wil: Kara is a strong player, but she's gonna do whatever Dan tells her.
Janie: You're right.  She'll do whatever Dn says.  I don't know what Frank's gonna do.  I need to talk to him and say, If I can get you 3 votes, what's in it for me.  I think hed be open to keeping you guys safe.  Why wouldn't he be?  It's 3 votes.
Wil: I think he's pretty genuine..
Janie: I think he knows this game very very well.. and he knows how to play it.  I walked in on a conversation.. He said right to Shane, "you know the reason Jeff didn't win his season was they took out all the strong players."  If that's his line of thinking, we're in trouble.  I'm not saying Shane's thinking like that, I'm saying Frank is.  If Frank's thing is to take all these alpha makes to the end, that's a problem.  Ive been talking to him, and we've been getting along.. but..  And Frank's already told me Boogie's trashing me.
Wil: He trashes everyone.
Janie: I know.
Wil: Boogie seems the type to hate being upstaged.
Janie: He has like a personal vendetta against me.. maybe for taking out will?  I crushed his dreams of going to final 2 with Will?  Who knows?  It's so stupid. 

This conversation is important and ongoing on cameras 2 and 4, as of 7:16, if you'd like to see it in the flashback area of the live feeds.
***hand cramp!

7:24.. Still going.
Janelle: We need HoH and you, Joe and Ash need to stick together.
Wil: We've got a nice group.  

7:26pm Pick a feed, any feed!  While Janie and Wil are ongoing in the lounge, Shane and Willie have just gone up to HoH.. First, Shane tells Willie he will not be using the PoV.
Willie: What do you think?
Shane: If Frank is Truthful and Loyal, it's better to have him as an ally. I'm still up in the air.. If we leave Kara here, then Frank, our biggest competitor, is out of the game.  It was weird.. Today, Janelle was like, get rid of Kara..
Willie: It changes daily.  I would love to dent Boogie so bad..  But I think the best move is to cripple Dan by taking out Kara.  To me there's more pros to keep him in than there is with her.  If we keep Frank in, and somehow Ian wins, then Frank has got to be convincing to ian..
Shane: Dude.. He's my roommate.  I've been working him hard.. offering to give him tips with the ladies.
Willie: I'm gonna have to start easing in with him.. He doesn't talk any game.  But he's in a good place..  I need to be able to talk with him.
Shane: Should we talk to Frank and Kara?
Willie: I don't wanna be a dick and say you're going home or you're safe..  Cuz tomorrow something big could happen, ya never know.. I'm gonna eventually have to ask Frank if he's willing to drop the HoH next week.. but the thing is, we might need to him to win HoH next week.
Shane: To save us.
**Head. Spinning. With the circular logic. Oy!

7:35pm BBT
Janie and Brit come up to HoH to save my left wrist!




Willie reveals that Hayden hooked him up with casting for BB.. and tells Shane that he's Russell's brother.  Shane seems completely unfamiliar with Survivor.

***Dear Skippy New Pants on the kill switch.  It's ok for him to mention Russell and Survivor.  Truly.  Enough.  Relax. 

7:43pm
Around the house...
  • Janelle, Willie, Britney and Shane are up in HoH.  Willie is again considering revealing to everyone that he's Russell Hantz' brother.  He's getting advice on whether or not to go through with it, beyond theur team and alliance.
  • In the backyard, Wil is jogging the yard with a couple people.. Kara, and 1 other..
  • Boogie, Dan, Ashley and Ian are chilling and chatting on the backyard couches. Boogie's explaining how club promo works.. 
You have your choices -  Social or Game.. :) Enjoy the feeds!  If you'd like a 3 day free trial of the feeds, to check them out before you commit, here's the link to make that happen. :)

I am toast!  See you in the morning, dishers!











Permalink







106 Comments:

Blogger TripL in Cen FL said...

It's almost time for the dinner... It took me most of the afternoon to catch up on the Dish Chicks reports while listening to live feeds. Cheers to you gals, I don't know how you can follow the cams and type all that is going on.
I'm bowing down to Carolyn and her crew even with my aching lower back.

July 14, 2012 at 6:12 PM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

I made it. And I'm almost caught up with other things I have been putting off so it's time to spark up the feeds and play along with The Dish Goddess.

:o)
GaYToR

July 14, 2012 at 6:16 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Hey Tripl :))) Welcome back!! Sorry you're not feeling too hot tonight.

July 14, 2012 at 6:17 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

yayyyy!! :0) i have a pet gaytor to play with!!

July 14, 2012 at 6:18 PM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

Hehehe. Where's Blue. He can touch my gaytor. So can my summer husband, Mr. Ritchie.

Carolyn, are you going to volunteer to go into the house and give Shane a Brazilian? He seems like the type that would even go that far.

:o)
GaYToR

July 14, 2012 at 6:22 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

mm.. no... but i'll take pleasure in the outcome. :)

July 14, 2012 at 6:23 PM  
Blogger Emrys said...

Yay! So glad to be back! This my (Emrys) second year reading bbdish and I'm loving every minute of it!
Thanks to Caro, Sam, zinger and all the rest of the group for your hard work!

July 14, 2012 at 6:27 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Hi Emrys! :) Welcome back! Thank you very much!

July 14, 2012 at 6:27 PM  
Blogger Blue said...

I'm here! Doggie had to go pee again. And sniff flowers around the neighborhood. And sniff where other dogs have pissed and pooped. And otherwise occupy my time. *sigh*

It's like walking a gaytor.

Oh, hey! Hiya, GaYToR!!!!

July 14, 2012 at 6:31 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

There you are, Blue! :)

July 14, 2012 at 6:31 PM  
Blogger Stephanie from the West Coast said...

Hello and Good Evening Dishers!!!

July 14, 2012 at 6:32 PM  
Blogger TripL in Cen FL said...

Carolyn, loved the welcome back... I needed it just now since I lost sound right after dinner started then saw a message saying something had crashed so I'm just now back after a complete reboot. Also watching Miss FL USA on tv too.
BTW, I'm still a Willie fan

July 14, 2012 at 6:35 PM  
Blogger ltcmek said...

((((Hugs)))) to all. Great job today ladies. Carolyn you have an awesome team and I really appreciate all of you.!!!

Right before dinner, Ashley took her shirt off to change and was in her bra. Kara took the shirt away from her and held it in front of her. Then, Kara said to her "Cover yourself up girl".

Does anyone else see the irony in that?

July 14, 2012 at 6:38 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Tripl - eek! my biggest fear during bb season - power and internet outages.

Evening, Steph! :)

July 14, 2012 at 6:38 PM  
Blogger TripL in Cen FL said...

Blue, could you take MAC with you on the walks? He loves to even stop at the neighbors waiting for treats. It's so hot here he doesn't get many walkies, the blacktop burns his little tender tooties.

July 14, 2012 at 6:39 PM  
Blogger Emrys said...

Hiya Steph!

July 14, 2012 at 6:39 PM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

:p~ Watch it BlueBoy. I'll put you on a leash to go out in the Quarter and make you bark like the dog you are. And you will love every second of it. All my friends will ... you and pet you.

:o)
GaYToR

July 14, 2012 at 6:39 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

ltcmek :) hehehehehehehehe!! umm.. yeah.. too funny! & thank you very much - I'm good and truly blessed to be surrounded by such wonderful women. :)

July 14, 2012 at 6:39 PM  
Blogger Blue said...

"Shane: I asked for wax strips in my HoH basket. Y'all can wax my chest and stomach."

Whatever you say, Mr. Hottie. I'll leave a little hair, though. My preference.

July 14, 2012 at 6:41 PM  
Blogger Edie said...

Hello Dishes !!! I got off work early tonight ..woohoo :) and I got the house to myself . So I will be with you guys all night .

July 14, 2012 at 6:42 PM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

Good morning LeftCoast and lickme.

:o)
GaYToR

July 14, 2012 at 6:42 PM  
Blogger Blue said...

Yup, I'm here.

Don't tell the IRS, though. I'm hiding from them.

July 14, 2012 at 6:46 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Hi Edie! :) WoooHoo!! Welcome home!

July 14, 2012 at 6:47 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

i get such a nice swarthy vibe from willie.. :)

July 14, 2012 at 6:49 PM  
Blogger Sarah said...

Great job Zinger and Simply Sam! Fantastic additions to the team!

All you gals rock! Thanks so much for all your hard work. I love the comments you all make...i lol at quite a few of them. Thankfully I am a quick learner and do not drink anything while I'm catching up. :)

I have to say...I'm really liking this cast so far. I'm still not sure about the mentor thing but I'm sure it'll grow on me. Right now, I'm just trying to memorize names and pics of the newbies. Ha! :)

July 14, 2012 at 6:50 PM  
Blogger HanHaysMom said...

So glad to see Gaytor & Blue back to their banter! Hello boys! And hello Carolyn!

July 14, 2012 at 6:53 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Hi Sarah! :) Thank you!!

Hey HanHaysMom! :) Meeee toooo!!!

July 14, 2012 at 6:55 PM  
Blogger Blue said...

This is purely my personal opinion based on my own personal encounters, and in no way should be interpreted as representative of Willie...this is also based solely on his appearance and has noting to do with who he is as a person and human being.......

But.

He looks like many men who live in the countryside where I live in Central Indiana (outside of Indiana University in Bloomington) who like to target many of us gay men. And target us in a bad way. A confrontational way. An aggressive way.

Then I read his Bio on CBS. His response to "3 adjectives that describe you........" his last two was hostile and docile.

Hostile and docile? Isn't that code for Bi-polar? LOL

His favorite activities? Gambling and strip clubs. Could be interpreted as James Bond-esque...or red-neck/wife-beater-ish.

What would he most like to take into the BB house? His response? Cigarettes and Vodka. Again, Bond-ish, or, reminiscent of the man Farrah Fawcett was married to in the film "The Burning Bed."

July 14, 2012 at 6:58 PM  
Blogger J.Co said...

Do they have a slop recipe book? Or do the houseguests just get really creative?

July 14, 2012 at 6:59 PM  
Blogger Sarah said...

Has anyone found out about Frank's dad yet? With the cast being younger and probably only a couple knowing who Sid Vicious is, would it really matter if they did find out?

July 14, 2012 at 7:01 PM  
Blogger Stephanie from the West Coast said...

Ummm ... GaYToR, did you just instruct me to lick you??? Ummmmm ... probably not going to happen.

But I will give you a wet Swamp Smoochie on your nogen!

July 14, 2012 at 7:01 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Hi Lilo! :) Thanks so much! I'm triply blessed!

Hi JCo! :) Nope.. they have a true chef in the house - Joe. :)

Sarah - Nope!

July 14, 2012 at 7:04 PM  
Blogger Stephanie from the West Coast said...

Okay, I do have to go out for a bit ... I will be back later. Not sure how long you all will be here tonight, knowing that there will be no Late Night with Lessa due to her having a date (lucky girl) ...

Okay, I will check out the dish upon my return ...

Be good and if you can't be good ... be bad ...

July 14, 2012 at 7:04 PM  
Blogger curlerchick said...

Blue - lmao - i'm going for redneckish

July 14, 2012 at 7:06 PM  
Blogger Blue said...

I've probably lost people with my personal interpretation of Willie; but, I stand by it.

Of course, earlier today I thought Frank looked like Gene Wilder.

So whudda I know?

July 14, 2012 at 7:08 PM  
Blogger Blue said...

"Boogie: We're talking about politics here, Frank.. We've elevated the conversation."

Or lowered it. It's subjective.

Usually where Boogie is concerned, I'm going with lowering the bar.

July 14, 2012 at 7:11 PM  
Blogger ocalarob said...

Let's see if I can get this right tonight...

Hello, to Carolyn and everyone else.

I have been following along and I have tried to comment a couple of times but have lost the ability to do it for some reason

July 14, 2012 at 7:11 PM  
Blogger Edie said...

Hi Blue , I'm from Indiana also. I'm south close to Louisville .

July 14, 2012 at 7:12 PM  
Blogger ocalarob said...

Seeing that Grendon, Gaytor and Blue have been here has made me feel like I have been seeing old friends again.

Thank you for that.

I have been unable to get the feeds so far but I hope to change that soon.

I enjoy the new Dishchick you have gotten some much needed and very good help Carolyn, good for you.

July 14, 2012 at 7:14 PM  
Blogger lilo723 said...

I am really liking Wil. He looks like a young Fabio. He tells funny stories. I liked the one about him and his first match.com date. Shane is gorgeous. His bio pic did not do him justice.

July 14, 2012 at 7:18 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Hi OcalaRob!! :) Welcome!!

July 14, 2012 at 7:19 PM  
Blogger Blue said...

BB: You are not........Allowed......To talk about......Production.......

LOL

July 14, 2012 at 7:20 PM  
Blogger lilo723 said...

Some of my family are from Jefferson, Indiana. We've spent some time in Louisville.
Caro, I have lost track. Who all is dishing for us?I may have left someone out in my thank yous for doing a great job for everyone! So Thank you to all the dishers!!!

July 14, 2012 at 7:22 PM  
Blogger Blue said...

Hey ya, Edie! Bloomington here!

Thanks, Curlerchick! Glad to know I'm not alone!

July 14, 2012 at 7:22 PM  
Blogger Blue said...

Hey, Ocalarob!!!!

Great to see you!

July 14, 2012 at 7:24 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

LiLo -

Lessa's on Late Nights - from Alaska!

SimplySam is doing Nooners :)

Zinger is zinging around. :)

And me. :)

July 14, 2012 at 7:24 PM  
Blogger lilo723 said...

Ooooohhhh. I left out SimplySam! Thanks Simply Sam! You did a great job, too! Sorry. :)

July 14, 2012 at 7:28 PM  
Blogger Blue said...

Oh Em Gee.

Willie is holding court in the HOH room and talking all game. Again. As always.

It's all he does.

July 14, 2012 at 7:29 PM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

HAHA LeftCoast. No, I was saying hi to lickme too. I never get the spelling right for her name. We've been going a few years now with my version... but I do accept any swamp smoochies you want to give and if you want your ultra hawt son to deliver them... well that's OK too.

HanHaysMom, good to see you too. Saw your comments.. was it Thursday night??? ... but my head was spinning trying to keep up and learn the HG's names with faces. I'm still not quite there with a few of the women but doing better than in other seasons.

ShiShi, if you are here, hi and hugs to you. Like above, I have seen you commenting but I don't dare try to do the World Famous Carolyn's Roll Call.

Blue your post about Willie is very insightful. I wasn't sure his type/look went north of the Mason Dixon line. He looks to me like just what he is. A rough trade swamp boy.

:o)

July 14, 2012 at 7:29 PM  
Blogger Blue said...

At least this time it's with Shane. And I do like Shane. He's pretty to look at.

Not sure yet if Shane has anything else going on for him, besides his pretty looks, but that's enough for now.

July 14, 2012 at 7:31 PM  
Blogger Blue said...

Shane has some pretty eyes. Seriously. He really does.

Do his eyes open into a deep soul and a deep mind? Yet to be seen.

But, pretty eyes nonetheless.

July 14, 2012 at 7:32 PM  
Blogger TripL in Cen FL said...

Carolyn and the rest of the troops... I'm heading out to scoop some cherry ice cream. Does anyone want some with me??

July 14, 2012 at 7:33 PM  
Blogger Blue said...

Am I right GaYToR? Concerning Willie's look? I thought it was just me.

Glad to know you see it, too. Maybe only us gay men see it.

July 14, 2012 at 7:33 PM  
Blogger lilo723 said...

I am still trying to get a good look at the dining room panels for any kind of braille code. In some shots behind Shane and a shot behind Jenn, I can make out letters. But strung together they don't make any words...at least words that make sense.

July 14, 2012 at 7:34 PM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

Good to see you Ocala.

Blue, Gene Wilder hadn't crossed my mind until now. I haven't been able to think beyond Carrot Top when looking at Frank.

:o)
GaYToR

July 14, 2012 at 7:35 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Tripl - Yummm!

July 14, 2012 at 7:36 PM  
Blogger ltcmek said...

Hi GaYToR. Great to see you again.

It's great to see so many of the gang commenting. Makes me feel like I'm at a family reunion!

July 14, 2012 at 7:37 PM  
Blogger Blue said...

Loves me some ice cream.

No cherry for me. Haven't liked cherry since I lost mine.

mint chocolate chip is my favorite.

Or cookie dough.

Or an oreo blend.

or strawberry.

or vanilla bean.

Please.

Someone stop me.

July 14, 2012 at 7:40 PM  
Blogger Edie said...

I live in a little historic town right on the Ohio river, its Madison Indiana. Louisville is only about 45 minutes from here . Did I here Wil is from there ?

July 14, 2012 at 7:41 PM  
Blogger Blue said...

Caro wrote: "**Head. Spinning. With the circular logic. Oy!"

LMAO!!!!!!!!!!

July 14, 2012 at 7:42 PM  
Blogger lilo723 said...

Is Shane playing dumb not knowing Willie is Russell's brother?
Blue, I like your analysis of Willie and I must say they seem pretty accurate. I think when his HOH is over, his true colors will show.

July 14, 2012 at 7:45 PM  
Blogger Blue said...

Edie, my step-father's family lives in Madison. I was just there for July 4th.

We had a picnic in Clifty Falls Park, then went back to my step-dads' mother's house for dinner and evening fireworks.

Love the Regatta.

Seriously. I was just there!!!

What I most love about Madison, though, is the antique shops along the river and downtown.

July 14, 2012 at 7:48 PM  
Blogger Blue said...

Hey, itcmek!!!!!!!!!

Great to see you again!

July 14, 2012 at 7:49 PM  
Blogger Monika Fabian said...

Caro and crew,

Just wanted to drop in and give a heartfelt thanks for the amazing coverage!

xo,
MoNYC

July 14, 2012 at 7:50 PM  
Blogger FTM7 said...

I wish I had casting connections!! Maybe my 3 time semi run would have ended in a key already!

July 14, 2012 at 7:51 PM  
Blogger Edie said...

Haha Blue you crack me up !!! I got all choked up when I read that cherry comment , not only did I spit coffee all over my computer, but I think it came out my nose too ....lol

July 14, 2012 at 7:52 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Hi Mo!!! xoxoxo Thank you!!

ltcmek -"Makes me feel like I'm at a family reunion!" Me too!!! Minus the cheek pinching. ;) HUGS!

July 14, 2012 at 7:52 PM  
Blogger Blue said...

Again:

Caro:

"***Dear Skippy New Pants on the kill switch. It's ok for him to mention Russell and Survivor. Truly. Enough. Relax."

Again......LMAO!!!!

Carolyn, you are on it tonight!!! Loving it!!!

Love the new name you have given him. He's always been *Skippy*, but I really like *Skippy New Pants*! hehehehehehe Has a nice ring to it!

July 14, 2012 at 7:53 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Lezbionic :) ::sigh:: I wish you were in there too!

July 14, 2012 at 7:53 PM  
Blogger TripL in Cen FL said...

Sorry Blue, it WAS cherry/vanilla and I put choc sauce on top... licking my own lips now.

OK, cn anyone set me straight??? The other night when the girls were chatting one said something about "he had his first kid at 15 and a second one at 17. Now she's 17 and pregnant so he will be a grandfather at 34" At first I thought it was someone she was dating, but now on cam 1 Willie was asking if they think he will be told when the baby comes? My question is Is Willie about to be a grampa?

July 14, 2012 at 7:53 PM  
Blogger Emrys said...

While I'm loving this seasons cast and LOVE seeing the queen, janelle, back in the game, it hard to gauge just yet who to root for. I like Wil, Ash, Shane and Willie a bit. But I gues we'll have to wait until things get tough and the in fighting starts. Can't wait!!

July 14, 2012 at 7:54 PM  
Blogger Blue said...

Hey, Mo!

Trying to sneak in quietly. Like we can let that go!

HA! Good to see you. Love ya, Dahling!

July 14, 2012 at 7:55 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Thank you.. Thank you very much.. ;) I'll be here all week.. all 10 weeks actually. Please tip the wait staff.

xoxo

July 14, 2012 at 7:57 PM  
Blogger ltcmek said...

Hi Blue! I love cherry ice cream.
Probably because it's been so long I forgot, hehe.

July 14, 2012 at 7:58 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

I'll be back in 5 minutes. THe post is done, but I'm happy to hang out here with everyone.

Just gotta stretch for 5 minutes.

July 14, 2012 at 7:58 PM  
Blogger Blue said...

Tripl wrote: "OK, cn anyone set me straight???"

Heck, that's a tall order.

Not me or GaYToR!!!!

My philosophy is: If it ain't crooked, it ain't right.

July 14, 2012 at 8:01 PM  
Blogger Blue said...

Caro wrote: "Thank you.. Thank you very much.. ;) I'll be here all week.. all 10 weeks actually. Please tip the wait staff.

xoxo"

Nice Elvis impersonation, Caro!!! You taking that act to Vegas? hehehehehe xoxoxo Loves to you!

I'll be tipping all the staff as soon as my boat comes in. Just hope it wasn't the Titanic.

July 14, 2012 at 8:03 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Blue - I'm so glad you went with the "set me straight" line - I typed it out in a similar fashion, but thought i'd better let you have at it if you chose. ;)

July 14, 2012 at 8:06 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

that was not a tip plug! that was just my elvis/cheesy stand up comic impersonation.

July 14, 2012 at 8:07 PM  
Blogger FTM7 said...

Thanks Caro. I'd be giving u shout outs!! No doubt! I don't know anyone..and won't be recruited...it's all on me. :/

July 14, 2012 at 8:07 PM  
Blogger lilo723 said...

TripL....oh my word....I think you are right about Willie. I kept thinking he was talking about a pet or something. I googled it and other sites are saying that. But why do they always kind of laugh when they talk about it?

July 14, 2012 at 8:07 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

lezbionic - hmph! Well, I have a feeling you're pretty darn self reliant and driven. :)

July 14, 2012 at 8:07 PM  
Blogger lilo723 said...

From Willie's bio...
He has a 17-year-old daughter due to give birth this month while he's on the show. Boasts Hantz: "I'm going to be the sexiest, 34-year-old grandfather you ever saw!"

July 14, 2012 at 8:09 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

zoiks! i totally missed that about willie

July 14, 2012 at 8:10 PM  
Blogger Edie said...

Wow that's crazy Blue !!! Yes the regatta is pretty awsome. Next time you come to Madison let me know we can go to the shops :)

July 14, 2012 at 8:10 PM  
Blogger Blue said...

LOL!

I know it wasn't a tip plug!!! LOL

It was a good impersonation, though. All you need is some side burns (I can dig some up for you out of my shower drain) and a good hip rotation (my dad has a brand new hip he may be able to loan you).

July 14, 2012 at 8:11 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

lilo - wow. wow. wow. ho-ly cow.

July 14, 2012 at 8:13 PM  
Blogger Blue said...

I'm about toast.

Lightly toasted. Maybe a little apple butter on one side. A nice slice of pear. Perhaps a little provolone or asiago cheese.

Great. Now I'm hungry again. What else is new.

July 14, 2012 at 8:14 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

I'm fading fast, gang.

Must get horizontal.

I'll see you back here bright and early tomorrow morning! :)

Thanks for keeping me company tonight!

xoxo,

Carolyn

July 14, 2012 at 8:15 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Big Smooches all around! Nite nite, sweet dishers!

July 14, 2012 at 8:16 PM  
Blogger Blue said...

Good nite sweet Goddess Carolyn.

May your dreams be filled with sugarplums, fairies, and dancing unicorns on rainbows.

Sleep well, sweet child.

July 14, 2012 at 8:18 PM  
Blogger lilo723 said...

Good night, Carolyn! Thanks for the great day!!!

July 14, 2012 at 8:19 PM  
Blogger TripL in Cen FL said...

lilo, thank you for the info on Willie.
Blue and GaYToR, funny about the setting me straight.. already am thanks. On the other hand I've been divorced 19 years and have given up on the other sex, have too many friends with hubby problems and I no longer have to deal with that mess.

July 14, 2012 at 8:19 PM  
Blogger FTM7 said...

Thanks for all the hard work, Caro!

July 14, 2012 at 8:22 PM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

As usual I miss the departure of the wuss by mere minutes. I had to take a dinner break, then Skippy started driving me bonkers. I think I am going to tweet @agrodner22 and tell her that her staff could take lessons from @ABCGlassHouse. *snicker*

I'll be around to comment on anything good. 32 minutes to BBAD and Skippy has no control over that 3 hours. We can get complete conversations.

:o)

July 14, 2012 at 8:28 PM  
Blogger Shi Shi said...

Hey Gaytor I'm here! Just snooping around in the alley listening in to all my buddies. I loved your picture yesterday.

Blue I think F rank looks like Carrotop!!!

July 14, 2012 at 8:49 PM  
Blogger Edie said...

Nite Carolyn get some rest , we will mind the hamsters ...hehe . I will be waiting patiently for you on the morning .

July 14, 2012 at 8:58 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Hi Caro! Big fan. Thanks for an awesome site. Do you have a bbdisher chat room on superpass this year? Thx!

July 14, 2012 at 10:07 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Hi Caro! Big fan. Thx for an awesome site. Do you have a bbdisher chatroom on superpass this year? Thx.

July 14, 2012 at 10:07 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Thank you so much Carolyn (and everyone else that helps out). I have got my updates from you for years now, but I would like to donate to the cause. I feel like I have not given like I should. Can I donate & how do I do it??? You guys are AWESOME!!! Keep up the good work!

July 14, 2012 at 10:26 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

You guys are awesome. I wanna donate!!!

July 14, 2012 at 10:27 PM  
Blogger ronap said...

Good evening! I had a good afternoon - and just got caught up on the goings-on in the house. Thank you Simply Sam & Zinger for all the good stuff! It was fun to read it all, well, skim through it. I also read some comments -

Thank you Blue, I appreciate your compliment! I do have have grandkids, LOL, I started having kids at 12!!

Couldn't watch the feeds after coming home - no electricity from huge storm here in Arizona.

To tired to watch more now. I hope to join the party tomorrow! Nite all!

July 14, 2012 at 10:34 PM  
Blogger Michigan Man said...

Between 12am and say quarter after on 1/2

I got home from work and turn on the feeds and Ian is showing off his Rain Man skills to the guys. He just went through the entire 13 seasons, naming every single HG in order of eviction. He forgot about Crazy James going out and coming back in and named him when he left for good but other than that he didn't miss a one. I'm sure he just put a bigger target on his back though with memory like that.

12:40am Feeds 3/4 Janelle and Joe talking about Frank and game in general at the chess board. Joe doesn't trust Frank.

Feeds 1/2 alternate between Willie almost blowing up, lighting the fire pit, and the kitchen crew with Danielle doing her Ring movie girl impression. This is followed by food talk and horrible ways to die. Brit gets to a really good one, sounded like, and we get fish. Of course. U suck Skippy. Don't eat while watching this.

In a complete 180 now it's what nice thing would you do for your fellow HGs.

just after 1am
They play date, marry, throw from a cliff with celebs, for some reason I can't remember what we call this game. Of course Boogie has the crudest name for it, Chuck, F**k or Stuck. These are really good. I'll bet Showtime isn't getting fishes Skippy >:|

1:36am cams 3/4 Ian, JoJo and Shane talk about a used condom in the bathroom. Quick jump to Brit and Jani in HOH. Brit "once they put us is jury there's nine" and we're fishing. Skippy. We're back for a few seconds, with props. Jani slips through "I think I'm right it was announced that Thur., that person" fish more talk and fish.

The game has continued through all this and is awesome. Funny as heck. I'm rolling LMAO

1:55am Skippy sends 1/2 from the game to Willie, Dan and Shane in the hot tube talking about vasectomies. Have I mentioned how much you suck Skippy.

I jumped back to Brit and Jani and Brit is talking about one of the women working at Kay Jewelers and putting on a ring then someone asking her questions about her season. She is very annoyed by it. I don't know who she is talking about, I'm thinking Danielle. She does ask a lot of questions.

Just after 2am Kara and Ashley join the boys and then Ian a bit after. They razz him a bit about the condom, was it his. He deflects then leaves.

Janelle and Brit continue to plot against Dan and Boogie. It seems to me that if/when the vets come back into the game they would need all three of them, if Dan is gone, united or the newbs are going to pick them off. They need numbers so need to convince some newbs to join them.

July 14, 2012 at 11:16 PM  
Blogger Michigan Man said...

2:15am cams 1/2 The hot tube crew is in game talk now too. Ian uses the same Wikipedia page for BB knowledge I do. They discuss some 50 question test they took in sequester, bunch of fish. Joe and JoJo have joined them.

2:28am cam 1/2 Jenn and Wil on the couches. That didn't last. They go in to watch/help Janelle and Brit make cookies.

Back to the hot tube and first times and one night stands. Willie says he had a chance for a threesome but couldn't do it, he couldn't concentrate LOL. Blonde or Brunette. What about Red Heads :P to you HGs. Dan is starting trouble ;) fun trouble. Dan to DR.

2:43am Jumped to kitchen crew, missed it, but something is to risque for Showtime. Have to FB it I guess.

Dan leaves and the convo goes very PG, tv shows, for a sec anyway ;).

2:51am cams 3/4 Frank and Boogie in storage.

Boogie telling Frank that he needs to do more work on HGs because him staying isn't a sure thing yet.

2:57am Dan's back (pause) and in to the house.

Dan heads into the kitchen and is now discussing appliances with Janelle. Dan "you going to have a cookie Janelle. J "I shouldn't I always gain weight in the house and it's gross" D "you want milk with that cookie, skim milk" J "you're evil Dan" J and D head up to play chess and Willie brings Jani chocolate LOL

July 15, 2012 at 12:04 AM  
Blogger Michigan Man said...

3am cams 1/2

Willie and Frank on the hammock, discussing Dan and the game in general.

Cams 3/4 Chess set

Dan and Janelle, chess game/bonding time. Bad move Dan, if you took her pawn, her knight takes your pawn, your other pawn take her knight.

Discussing Boogie, who would've thought

3:15am 3/4 game room

Wil and Kara, game talk

Wil tells her the plan is to get Dan, it has nothing to do with her. She tells him she knew, pretty much. Kara asks if Danielle is next and he says no, Ian is. No one will care if he goes. Kara says she's playing her game, not Dan's. They talk about how smart Frank is, very good at game. In a perfect game they would team up with Frank. Kara says she hates floaters.

Both groups say that if Boogie hadn't saved Ian none of this would be going on because he was an easy out. Both groups also want to be done with the coaches and play their own game.

Wil tells Kara about Russel and Willie being brothers.

Willie tells Frank, Russel is his brother.

July 15, 2012 at 12:39 AM  
Blogger Michigan Man said...

3:46am cams 3/4

Brits walks by Dan and Janelle into HOH room. She starts sniffling, walks into bathroom, goes into the toilet and breaks down for a few minutes. Since she was not on camera for about the last hour I have no idea what she is crying about.

Brit joins Wil and Kara in game room. She's just missing home. Wil and Kara listen and try to cheer her up.

The hot tube crew is now Ashley, Danielle, Willie, Joe, Jenn and Frank, it's just bonding time.

It's now 4am, I'm not really tired but better get to bed, work again tomorrow.

July 15, 2012 at 12:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below