;
Live feed signups *Support the Site* u get them through.
*Thank You* for getting your feeds via The Links Here on BBDish!
We're Ready for BB17!!

BB17 Posts: Happy BB17 Premiere Day!, BBDish is Back for BB17!
BB16 EZ Archive: Miss a few Days? Check the BBDish EZ Archive, BB16 Flashback How To: Need Flashback Help? Here ya go!
Cool BB Stuff on Ebay & Around the Net!: Personalized BB TShirts!, BB Auctions, BBDish Swag: TShirts, Mugs & More, BB on Big Brother - Big Brother, Season 11

BBDish! Ya Gotta Have it!

BB17 Starts June 24th!

Google

Sunday, July 15, 2012

Saturday Afternoon in the BB14 Asylum


Ohhh this house! These people! Love it! Love them! Love YOU all! Simply Sam here at the wheel again with a HUGE thank you to all of you FUNTABULOUS Dishers for making me feel so wonderful with all of your incredibly sweet, funny, and supportive comments during my first, (I’ll admit it… nerve wracking!), report here on BBDish yesterday. While this has been my Summer home for many years now, bringing you the action is a whole new adventure for me. Thanks again, everyone, for being well… YOU! You sure know how to make a gal feel good.

**Special shout out to Blue, who gave me the ultimate test during my first time at the wheel: “I'm watching the live feeds, flipping back and forth, and refreshing the home page to read your updates.....You are right on the money, girl!!! You were born for this. Born this way. Now I feel the need to listen to some Lady Gaga.” Thanks Blue! I didn’t even need any Lady Gaga to go completely gaga after passing the “Blue Feed Check vs. Transcribing Test.” Whew! *wipes brow from all of your approval!* ;)

Today, I have been doing the mad scramble to get up to speed with these intense hamsters because their strategies are, and have been, changing second by second. As soon as I start thinking I have their strategies down? BAM! New scenarios galore! I cannot say it enough… you simply have to have the LIVE FEEDS to truly appreciate how fantastic and entertaining our hamsters really are this season!

If you are just now checking in for the first time today? Please see Carolyn’s amazing “TOR,” then her “Sunday Morning in the BB14 House” and then get the Dishy scoop on the “POV Ceremony Spoiler & Aftermath

So much game going on Dishers!!! Ohhh me oh my!!! And please… be sure to bless Carolyn’s magical fingers! She is ahhhmazing at keeping up with these supremely CONSTANT gamers! Let's see what our hamsters are up to now, shall we?

1:04pm BBT
Feeds 1/2
Boogie, Ian

Boogie: You know what you did perfectly, today and last night? You pointed out that you're good at some things and super smart with your memory skills, but you hit 'em with some good self deprecation.
Ian: Yeah, it's important that I let them all think I'm good with stupid sh*t and terrible at remembering the important stuff. I will keep that up, I have to keep that up.
Janelle enters and all game talk ceases.

**Boogie is referring to last night's EPIC display of Ian's BB knowledge. My jaw hit the floor as I watched Ian count off every, single, season of Big Brother House Guests, and their departure from their game. In order of their evictions. He started with Season 1 and went all the way through to Season 13 with stellar accuracy.

To watch Ian go all BB Rain Man on Flashback go to Feeds 1 or 2 at 9:10 BBT. This is some really fun viewing on the Live Feeds!

1:06pm BBT
Feeds 1/2
Dan and Kara

Kara: I think I'm gonna go work out.
Dan: I think I'm gonna put my sandles on and go out to the pool.
Jenn enters...
Kara:  What are you gonna do today? I can't decide what I want to do.

They start sharing tattoo stories and I'm gonna go looking around the house for some juicy game talk. They're oddly seeming to relax a little on the gaming right now.

We have some much needed relaxation & general chillin' going on right now, so how about a little eye candy for your viewing enjoyment...

JoJo, deep in thought...


Jenn, looking ducky..




Boogie, just chillin'...

Britney, looking glam in her hat...

Frank, also deep in thought with good reason...


1:55 pm BBT
All Feeds still general chit chat. Boogie just whacked his head as I was taking some random caps. Sadly, I wasn't quick enough on the draw to snap a pic. He says he's okay and said he was dozing off. He got up kinda dazed and has now disappeared. I'll keep my peepers open to see that he truly is okay. It was quite a whack!

2:06pm BBT
Feeds 1/2
Janie, Wil, Kara, JoJo

Jojo: Talk to people!
Kara:
I know! Who else is gonna give Ted (the teddy bear) lap dances with you?
Wil: I can see my family watching the live feeds.
Kara: I've never seen the live feeds. Do they show everything?
Janelle: (trying to explain the feeds to Kara) There is always a close up shot and a group shot on the feeds. There are four little boxes and they show two shots from different angles.
Kara: Can they hear us?!
**ummm yes, dear

Sheesh... Skippy New Pants keeps messing with us today. Stinker with an itchy trigger finger. Fishy, fishy, fishy...

2:22pm BBT
Pool
On Feeds 1 & 2 we have Willie, Britney, Dan, Ashley all discussing social media and how their accounts are going to blow up with followers and friend requests.

On Feeds 3 & 4 we have Ian, Jenn & Frank discussing what the fans want to see this season on BB and we get *drumroll* more fishies...

Feeds resume to Frank talking about growing up with a dad that would hold ya down and fart in your hair and Ian talking about how in past seasons the HG's used to have to earn a key to unlock the hot tub. (I can't stop giggling at the picture in my head of Sid Vicious being so funny with his son. What can I say? *ahem* "Gas" is my Kryponite) Okay Sam... focus! Hehe. ;) It is these kind of moments when I really love having the Live Feeds!

2:41pm BBT
Feeds 3/4 Kitchen to Lounge
Danielle and Janelle are having a conversation about relationships and how Danielle is single, talking about random Romantic Comedies they love. The Notebook is Danielle's favorite. And they mosey on to the lounge after brief fishies and Kara has joined them.

Kara: Boogie came up to me and told me that it's his birthday tomorrow.
Janelle: He did the same thing in my season and Boogie used it being all mopey about having to spend his birthday in here. He also went on to say that he didn't have a "showmance" that he had a "homance" and the whole audience booed him.
Kara: Yeah, I'm not so naive that I'll believe anything he says.
Janelle: He was a huge jerk in the house. These people in this house have no idea what they are dealing with. I was an in an alliance with three other guys in the house and he took them all out and saved me for last. He got me. He plays dirty. What does Dan think? Does he think Kara's staying?
Danielle: I don't know.
Kara: I think it's still up in the air.
Janelle: Boogie has got to go early. He isn't even really playing yet and he's good. He'll really get going about halfway though.
Kara:  Do you think he's into JoJo?
Janelle: The feelings in here can get really, really, intense with everyone. This house intensifies things. Showmances are intense and they're bound to happen. I don't think there has ever been a season without one.
Danielle: Who do you think it'll be this season?
Janelle: (Looking at Kara) I think it'll be you and Shane. It's just so obvious.
Danielle: He (Boogie) keeps coming up to me and going "Hey Danielle." Ian keeps getting testy with people and he keeps saying that he thinks that he was cast as a villain.
Janelle: I don't see him as being testy or a villain. Not at all. But he said the same thing to me.
Danielle: Ian keeps running back to Boogie and telling him everything.
Janelle: Ian, Frank and Jenn are REALLY tight with Boogie and they go and tell him everything.
Danielle: Really? Ohhhh. I need to keep my distance from Jenn then. I didn't realize that.
Kara: I don't trust him.
Danielle: I know a lot about Shane, he tells me all about his family and other stuff, but I really am not sure if I can trust him.
Janelle: If I was 24 or 25, and not married, I would have totally gone for Shane.
Danielle: Do you think having a showmance hurt your game?
Janelle: Uhhh... yeah!

3:27pm BBT
The ladies of the lounge then turn to talking about cellulite and hair color and all things girlie. Still on feeds 3/4.  Then I notice everyone scattering from the Backyard seating on Feeds 1 & 2 all of a sudden. Apparently something got spilled.

Britney: Ewww! That's nasty!

**lots of general, random, chit chat going on right and the HG's aren't really sticking to any particular subject matter at the moment. And we have fishies again... so I'm going to let them keep on fishing and enjoying their idle, random, chitty chat and hopefully I'll see you all in the comment section of the:

BBDish Sunday Show Viewing Party at 4:45pm BBT!!! I'll bring the Deviled Eggs! *wink wink*

See ya there! Until then... please mind the critters and enjoy the Live Feeds!

















Permalink







43 Comments:

Blogger GaYToR said...

I hope everyone is having a peaceful Sunday afternoon... except Carolyn, and I say that because I see all her hard work today. They never slow down... That House! Those People!

But it's starting off to be a nice season for us. From every comment I've read I think we all agree on one thing. We want Mike Malin out of the game as much as the houseguests do. My worry is what does AGP want? Is it already written?

I've had a great afternoon of old movies... movies even older than me. I started with The Virgin Queen starring Bette Davis and a very very very young Joan Collins. I found it pretty funny that she hadn't aged a day between that movie and Dynasty. :-p After that came Peyton Place which I haven't seen in 15 or 20 years. That particular movie is NOT older than me. It was made in 1957.

That, and babysitting two grown dogs and 5 four week old puppies has given me a peaceful day. I suppose it's time to turn on the feeds but not sure I need to with all the excellent coverage.

Thanks Michigan Man for the great coverage in the final comment section of last night.

Now I think I'll pop over to my Summer Husband's house and nurse him back to the living. Sounds like quiet a hangover. And it should be if he can't even find his wallet. I think a Cajun Bloody Mary, complete with a pickled green bean, a long pickled okra and a jumbo boiled and peeled shrimp is just what he needs... first. ☺

:o)
GaYToR

July 15, 2012 at 1:55 PM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

Stephen Ritchie said...
I'm baaacckkk...

My favorite position for you... on your back. I'll be right over. :-P~

:o)
GaYToR

July 15, 2012 at 1:59 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

still getting my bb14 legs worried for frank

July 15, 2012 at 2:01 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Hey Gayyyytor!! :) Thanks honey! I've been at it so hard today, my lower back is whining mightily!

July 15, 2012 at 2:02 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Hi David! :)

Hi Grendon - when you make your way up here...

July 15, 2012 at 2:03 PM  
Blogger Grendon said...

I know I already said this but I got caught by the dreaded NTP.

I don't think Britney and Janelle consider Boogie as dangerous as Dan because of the way they won their respective seasons.

Dan was trully a man alone, way out on an island in the middle of nowhere. He was able to turn it all around and go on to win. A lot of people believe that Boogie won by default and that he never would have made it to the end without Dr. Will. Also, Dan is likeable and can influence people. Boogie is not liked, respected or trusted.

Not saying that Brit and Janie are correct in their thinking. Just saying that is probably why they consider Dan a bigger threat

July 15, 2012 at 2:05 PM  
Blogger Grendon said...

Hi Carolyn

My summer has officially become all about being hooked to my laptop all day, every day.

Have you checked out Jenn and Wil on you tube? Jenn can rock. Wil can...well, Wil can be Wil and that's good enough for me.

July 15, 2012 at 2:09 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Hey Grendon - :) I haven't had time to yet, but I will.

July 15, 2012 at 2:10 PM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

Carolyn, I can only imagine since I know what just mouse clicking and very little typing is doing to my new c-spine problems. Strange that even though all my pain is in my right shoulder and arm, that being a leftie I do my mouse on the left side.

I'll know what is going to happen next on the 25th and it can't come soon enough.

Simply Sam you have been holding back on us. All these years of commenting and we had no idea you could be transcribing. Loving your work.

:o)
GaYToR

July 15, 2012 at 2:11 PM  
Blogger JadeDarkStar said...

hi gaytor,carolyn and hi sam I am enjoying your posts, thank you for helping out and keeping these posts going. I think you all are doing a good job.

July 15, 2012 at 2:13 PM  
Blogger Theresa L. said...

How can Kara seriously not know the ins and outs of being on this show? Too funny.

July 15, 2012 at 2:17 PM  
Blogger Simply Sam said...

Awww... thanks Gaytor! ♥

*smoochies!*

July 15, 2012 at 2:18 PM  
Blogger Theresa L. said...

Have got to get this unknown google thing figured out...sorry
Theresa in ks

July 15, 2012 at 2:18 PM  
Blogger Stephanie from the West Coast said...

Sitting poolside getting caught up, thanks Simply Sam!

July 15, 2012 at 2:19 PM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

Stephen your last comment in the previous post was dead on. I don't think we are going to have anything to fear from Mike Malin. Without his wart doctor by his side he couldn't find his way around a plan if it were scripted and he had a teleprompter.

Of course this is an Allison Grodner Production. It wouldn't surprise me to see Will and Mike together in a DR session during any episode to come.

:o)
GaYToR

July 15, 2012 at 2:20 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

GayTor - blessings upon your C-Spine, love.

Hi Jade! Thank you!

Hey Steph! :)

Hi Theresa! :) I'm so glad you IDd!

July 15, 2012 at 2:20 PM  
Blogger Stephen Ritchie said...

@Gaytor: just saw your comment re: me on my back, LOL! And here's hoping I am right about Boogie needing Will around to be a dangerous player... I don't know what I ever did to AGP to make them punish me by putting him in the house for a third time... twice was already too much!!

BTW, is anyone else having problems with the feeds right now? When I go to FB it is just white with the Superpass banner up top, when I click feeds it does the same. I tried logging in and out but it is still doing it... Grrrr....

July 15, 2012 at 2:24 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Hey Stephen,

Sorry you're having problems. I'm running the feeds in Firefox and mine are a-ok.

July 15, 2012 at 2:26 PM  
Blogger Stephen Ritchie said...

@Carolyn: Im guessing your back feels something like what the have nots are experiencing with this new sleeping arrangement BB has cooked up.

July 15, 2012 at 2:27 PM  
Blogger Stephen Ritchie said...

@Carolyn: Its so odd, I've been using the feeds fine all afternoon until just now. The good thing about FB is that once I figure out what's wrong, I can catch up on anything I missed. Remember the days when such a luxury was not available?!

July 15, 2012 at 2:28 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Forgive me... I really need to take a break from sitting before the Sunday Show Viewing party tonight.

Ice Ice baby..

SimplySam's still at the helm updating, but I wont be publishing more comments for another hour or so.. Still - show her big love! I'll publish in a bit.

July 15, 2012 at 2:29 PM  
Blogger Stephen Ritchie said...

Grrrr... I went to the Support tab at Superpass and apparently there is a fix for Internet Explorer, but I use Safari. MAC discrimination at its finest. LOL. ;-)

July 15, 2012 at 2:29 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

@Stephen - yup!

July 15, 2012 at 2:30 PM  
Blogger ltcmek said...

Great job Sam. Really appreciate keeping us updated.

Have to say, I'm really enjoying the Britney/Willie dymanics. They are so funny together!

July 15, 2012 at 2:40 PM  
Blogger Blue said...

OH fine. I take a little break and some fireworks spark in the house. My timing seems a wee bit off today.

Thanks for thanks and shout out, Simply Sam!! (I shortened you to SS and realized people may mistake you for a Nazi, so went back to your full screen name. HA!)

Gotta spark up the feeds!

July 15, 2012 at 2:42 PM  
Blogger mcornett said...

I'm feeling like the red headed step child no one answered me. Boo hoo so I will ask it again!

Hi all a few questions and comments
Is the coaches suite connected to the HOH? it looked like it last night. And are the coaches out if all of their team is gone? Has anyone noticed how Ian walks on his tiptoes. I had a special ed student who did that because he had an achilles problem and wasn't able to put his heels down. that boy sure could run!

July 15, 2012 at 2:49 PM  
Blogger Judy said...

Wow, checked out Boogie's whack on the head-pretty bad! Hope he's ok-(not!) j/k

July 15, 2012 at 3:25 PM  
Blogger Sparklin said...

I am having some serious issues with the feeds ~ freezing constantly, please wait music playing even though the feeds are playing ~ echoing like mad ~ delay big time, both in comparison to the quad view to the side and in their mouths moving. It's crazy - I can't even watch and enjoy it. Is it just me or what?

July 15, 2012 at 3:28 PM  
Blogger Blue said...

I feel like i need to go do some other stuff, but darnit. I can't tear myself away. LOL

July 15, 2012 at 3:31 PM  
Blogger T22 said...

I think Boogie may have literally knocked himself out of the game. He's been gone for hours.

July 15, 2012 at 3:31 PM  
Blogger Blue said...

Willie and Janie are chatting in HOH and wouldn't you know it......Fishies!

A pox on you Skippy New Pants!

July 15, 2012 at 3:32 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Poor sweet Caro, give that back a much needed rest, still have a lot of summer to go through.

Simply Sam, hiya so happy to have you on board again. You are doing an awesome job! Loved the "um yes dear" to Karo about the feeds having audio. I will never understand how "fans" try out without ever having watched the feeds.

GaYToR, having both you and Blue on board is a guarantee for non stop misbehavior and laughs galore.

July 15, 2012 at 3:35 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Grendon - (re unpublished) I just found out about that pretty recently myself. Needless to say, I'm disappointed on quite a few levels. Thank you.

July 15, 2012 at 3:47 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Barbara :) Thank you very much!!

Blueee :) (((smoooch!)))

T22 - I'm glad they're taking care of him.

Sparklin :) Here: http://junketdrawer.com/b3vviewer <-that'll make your life much more pleasant. ;)


Judy :) teehee

MCornett :) No red-headed step child! ok.. Let's see - you asked..
1)Is the coaches suite connected to Hoh?
Answer: Yes. It's Pandora's Closet.

2) I hadn't noticed that!

ltcmek :) me too! honestly, I'm loving everything about this cast!

July 15, 2012 at 3:53 PM  
Blogger Grendon said...

No problem about the publishing Carolyn. Just wanted to extend some hugs and kisses to you.

On to another topic. We were originally told that there would be the most HGs ever this season. The number floating around was 18. We only got 16. If I remember correctly, there were 16 HGs on season 9 (although for some odd reason, season 9 no longer exists.) Needless to say, that would mean this is not the most HGs ever.

However, I know the newest rumor is that 2 more 'coaches' will come in. I also remember Julie saying that there would be more surprises.

Just a few minutes ago my feeds were screwing up. The 4 views on the side bar were not in sync with the main screen. I don't know if the conversation I was listening to was in real time or not. Willie was laying on the HOH bed watching the spy screen and talking to Janelle. Then he said, "Oh my God. They just showed her picture." Before Skippy took us for a swim I thought I heard him say Dani.

Does that confirm that more vets are coming in? And could one of them be Ms. Donato? If so I think we are going to have one happy Gaytor.

July 15, 2012 at 4:01 PM  
Blogger Blue said...

It's really sounding like Frank is on his way out of the house, but this is only Sunday. Loooooong time until Thursday.

I've been trying so hard to send psychic notes to the HG's to target Boogie's team to send Boogie packing. It may be starting to pay off. teehee

July 15, 2012 at 4:05 PM  
Blogger Blue said...

I don't know why I'm commenting. I'm sure Caro is busy getting the Viewing Party Post ready and working on other behind the scenes things.

July 15, 2012 at 4:06 PM  
Blogger Jennib said...

Good stuff, Sam! THANKS!!! :)

July 15, 2012 at 4:21 PM  
Blogger Judy said...

Well, as of 4pm BBT, it looks like Frank is, for sure, toast! Yay! Go Janie!

July 15, 2012 at 4:27 PM  
Blogger Sparklin said...

Thanks Caro - off to try it :)

sorry...so distracted by the messed up feeds ~ Hi everyone ~ hope you are enjoying your weekend xo

July 15, 2012 at 4:36 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Everyone - The Sunday Show Viewing Party post goes live at 4:45pm BBT/7:45pm Eastern. YES, there is an east coast feed. ;)

Grendon- I'm glad you saw the dani image.. i saw others tweeting abt it, but no one i trusted completely!

July 15, 2012 at 4:44 PM  
Blogger mcornett said...

Thx Carolyn for your answer:)
Are the coaches out if all of their team is gone?

July 15, 2012 at 4:44 PM  
Blogger Sparklin said...

Ugh..I put my old password and it just keeps flashing "Invalid Login" won't let me re-enter it!! :(

July 15, 2012 at 4:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below