;
Live feed signups *Support the Site* u get them through.
*Thank You* for getting your feeds via The Links Here on BBDish!
We're Ready for BB17!!

BB17 Posts: Happy BB17 Premiere Day!, BBDish is Back for BB17!
BB16 EZ Archive: Miss a few Days? Check the BBDish EZ Archive, BB16 Flashback How To: Need Flashback Help? Here ya go!
Cool BB Stuff on Ebay & Around the Net!: Personalized BB TShirts!, BB Auctions, BBDish Swag: TShirts, Mugs & More, BB on Big Brother - Big Brother, Season 11

BBDish! Ya Gotta Have it!

BB17 Starts June 24th!

Google

Monday, July 16, 2012

Monday Noon in the BB14 House

Good afternoon, BB Lovers! 

Just as we come upon the noon hour on the Big Brother 14 live feeds, Janelle and Britney are meeting up in HoH, regarding the vote this week, and the game ahead...  While it was looking good for Kara yesterday, the tides turned late last night, and Frank is looking like the keeper... for the moment.

11:56am BBT
Janelle and Britney, solo
Cams 1/2
HoH

Janelle and Britney discuss the coming eviction.  Janelle's very low key and keen on emphasizing what a threat Dan is..


Britney: If we tell them what we suspect is gonna happen, then they'll be on board.
Janelle: But then they'll know they're working for us.
Britney: We have to take care of ourselves.  You know Boogie thinks the same thing we do..

12 noon BBT
Janelle: So what is Willie leaning towards?  Cuz if he leans toward Kara, they'll all go along with it, cuz they wanna do what he wants to do.
Britney: (lies) I don't know what he wants to do.. If Boogie was down 2 players, everybody would be on board to get rid of him.  People aren't gonna wanna go After Danielle.
Janelle: They're not gonna want to take out Dan either.  He's gonna pull them all in, and get them to go after us.  All it takes is for him to get into power, and tell all of them to go after us.  I think for us, getting rid of Kara this week is best.  I have to keep working Wil.  Kara needs to leave then.  She just needs to go. I don't think people are gonna be very excited about getting rid of her though.. On our teams.
Britney: Joe doesn't like Kara..  I think he'd be on board.
Janelle: I like Kara.
Britney: I like her too..  It's not a Kara thing.  It's a Dan thing.
Janelle: Can you see Dan talking Kara into putting us up?
Brit: Definitely. It has a potential to cause problems in our group.  I think if we get rid of her this week... Maybe we should aim for Frank..
Janelle: We already said that in the hot tub..
Brit: But we also should examine the possibility of getting Danielle out.
Janelle: Definitely.
Brit: Can you imagine? He's down to 1 player and it's week 1.  How do we get to the end of the game?
Janelle: We need to get Dan out.
Brit: But you are absolutely right.  SOmeone like Joe will get it..  He'll realize we got rid of Dan for ourselves..
Janelle: The 2012 Dan and Boogie smear campaign..  Joe's not gonna want to leave me.  He'll be kind of annoyed..  He'll be like, what are these girls doing to me?  And all of the girls hate Boogie.
Brit: Everyone hates Boogie.  I don't see how he has 1 person in this game.
Janelle: So maybe we need to start a little lie about Kara..

Brit: Maybe if we both talk to her.. and she'll tell each of us our teams are safe.. and we can't both be safe.  Dan's never come back to me though.  I think he would've just now, if you hadn't been here..
Janelle: Dan's banking on going into a twist with Kara.. and she cranks it out and wins it.  I think JoJo's got a shot at winning endurance..

Britney: I dunno.. Let's just think abou tit like for 24 more hours..
Janelle: OK.. I'm gonna go do some weights. 

12:15pm BBT -- Mercy! And we join the backyard crew..

Ahhhhh...  Perv Cam is outta control today.. Panning up and down every HG..

Can you name that torso??  ;-p
How bout this one?

These legs?
 





1pm BBT - It's time for a little bloggy break for me! Zinger will open a new top post around 2pm BBT, and I'll be here to play with everyone in the comment section!  See you then! :)







Permalink







18 Comments:

Blogger Blue said...

ACK! You opened a new post! LOL

Good afternoon, Carolyn!

Are your fingers and wrists cramping? They must be. And your back, too?

I'm feeling for ya today.

But, as always, what a fantastic job you are doing. Thank you.

July 16, 2012 at 12:21 PM  
Blogger Blue said...

LOL

I like this typo:

"Britney: I dunno.. Let's just think abou tit like for 24 more hours.."

July 16, 2012 at 12:26 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good afternoon everyone...

I love the side banner of all the teams...good job Carolyn...

Trying to play catch up..be back in a while..


xoxo
Pam

July 16, 2012 at 12:28 PM  
Blogger Blue said...

I'm really enjoying the sunbathers. Especially Shane as reapplies his sun lotion.

Wish I was there to give him a helping hand.
*siiiiiggghhhh*

July 16, 2012 at 12:32 PM  
Blogger BoilerUP said...

Good afternoon Carolyn and all y'all! I hardly ever comment, seems I'm always reading too far after the fact. But today - not only am I on time, but I didn't get "got" on the old post.

One comment from the old post: Boogie already looks like an old man. His profile: his nose and chin already jut out, like an older person's. I imagine it will only continue to get worse as he ages.

Happy BB Summer, all!

July 16, 2012 at 12:40 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Hi Caro,
I think Brit is playing so well this season. O see her working with her team more than the other coaches. I wonder if it will be different when someone else is hoh? The Brit and Janie alliance is very smart. I hope it lasts and someone doesn't break off too early (like dani, last season).

July 16, 2012 at 12:42 PM  
Blogger Blue said...

Love the Screen Caps. Very nice.

July 16, 2012 at 12:44 PM  
Blogger Blue said...

Well, one torso is Shane. Don't know who the other one is, and don't know who the legs are.

It's like an ink blot test. It says more about me, than the actual pics themselves.

July 16, 2012 at 12:50 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Hi GoodGirl! :) We shall see!

Hi BoilerUp! :) yayy! I'm so happy you made it in!

Hiya Blue! :) I shall not confess how many screencaps I got of the oiling up! ;p


Hi Pam!! :) Thank you!



Everyone - I'm gonna take a lil break while they're sunbathing..

Zinger's gonna open a new top post at 2pm BBT, and I'll be here to play with you in the comment section while she's minding the critters. :))

Hope to see you back here then!

xoxo,
C

waking up at 3am sounded like a reallly good idea at the time. hmm.

July 16, 2012 at 12:51 PM  
Blogger Blue said...

Enjoy your break!

I can't believe it. Jenn is on screen on the live feeds right now. She is so far under everyone's radar right now. You almost never hear her name come up in game talk, and the live feeds cams rarely follow her, unless she just happens to be in a larger group. I almost forgot she was in the house.

July 16, 2012 at 12:57 PM  
Blogger Laura said...

Thank you so much for breaking it down into teams. Still trying to put all the names with faces.

What are everyone's thoughts on Frank and his promises to Willie.

July 16, 2012 at 1:08 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What was the paper in Ashleys hand in the kitchen?

I got on the feeds like 5 minutes ago and she was reading something off a blue paper

July 16, 2012 at 1:28 PM  
Blogger BeeBelle said...

Not sure if this is worthy of posting in comments, but it looks like Ashley has some legal issues going on at home: http://www.nypost.com/p/news/local/big_bro_gal_reality_lesson_kKwNcQ4esNzmZ5WdV4o4NL?utm_medium=rss&utm_content=Local

July 16, 2012 at 1:38 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Zinger's almost ready!! :0)

Click here to check for her new top post: Monday Madness

July 16, 2012 at 2:03 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Thanks, BeeBelle! :) Wow.. on reading the article, it seems to me that the guy is looking for 15 minutes of fame on her back.

Hey Sandra - I dunno!

Hi Laura - Sure thing! :)


Thanks, Blue! :) I actually went for a bike ride in the rain just now. :)

July 16, 2012 at 2:07 PM  
Blogger Michigan Man said...

Evening Carolyn, fellow BB addicts

I got home at 3:30pm and been reading sense. I still got a ways to go so thought I better say my hello now and be back.

More reading :)

July 16, 2012 at 2:12 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Psst!!

New Top Post!!

July 16, 2012 at 2:14 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Hi MIchigan Man!! :) Welcome home! Gooood luck getting through it all! :)

Hiya RobTan! :) hmmm.. in what sense of the term?

Hi Francesca! :) Thanks very much!

Hi FLGirl! :) He's certainly giving me some bloggy bootcamp this week!

July 16, 2012 at 2:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below