;
Live feed signups *Support the Site* u get them through.
*Thank You* for getting your feeds via The Links Here on BBDish!
We're Ready for BB17!!

BB17 Posts: Happy BB17 Premiere Day!, BBDish is Back for BB17!
BB16 EZ Archive: Miss a few Days? Check the BBDish EZ Archive, BB16 Flashback How To: Need Flashback Help? Here ya go!
Cool BB Stuff on Ebay & Around the Net!: Personalized BB TShirts!, BB Auctions, BBDish Swag: TShirts, Mugs & More, BB on Big Brother - Big Brother, Season 11

BBDish! Ya Gotta Have it!

BB17 Starts June 24th!

Google

Monday, July 16, 2012

Late Afternoon in the Big Brother 14 House

Good evening, BB Lovers!  To get you up to speed in 60 seconds: Late last night, Willie decided that Janelle was far too invested in Kara staying and Frank going, and that pricked his neck hairs, so he's flipped the script again and now wants to keep Frank in the house.

It's 3:30pm in the Big Brother house, and it's 6:30pm on the east coast.  I mention this because at 7:00pm Eastern, Michelle Costa from Big brother 10 is hosting a radio show that all Dan Gheesling fans need to hear about!  Here are the details:
Manic Monday! Tonight Eastern! is giving away 's Overalls from BB10!  Here's the link to hear the show:   and Here's the Call-in number: (347)237-5506
It's been another big gaming day on the BB14 live feeds!   Here's the list of posts to get you up to speed:
It's also Boogie's Birthday, so there should be Big Brother sponsored festivities this evening. :)  He's been begging for Sushi all day, and in case production isn't game, Chef Joe is preparing Salmon, and Janelle just finished decorating a cake..

As we near 3:30pm BBT, here are the images around the house.. 

Feed 3 and 4 are in the bathroom with Kara, Danielle and Frank..



 Upstairs on 1/2, Janelle and Ashley are playing chess, while JoJo naps nearby.


3:44pm BBT
Quad

Happy Birthday to Boogie!!  For he's a Jolly Good Fellow..
Now let's talk about water-boarding Ian. (seriously, that was the the next topic)



4:21pm
Lounge
Cams 3/4
Janelle & Wil

Janelle's reasoning for agreeing to do the show with a baby at home.. 

Janelle: I miss my daughter so much... But when they offered me a 1 in 4 chance at 100,000 dollars.. That's Violet's college fund.. a 1 in 4 shot at it.. Would you do it?
Wil: Definitely!

Janelle and Wil's conversation turns to team unity.  Simultaneously, Boogie and Frank are game talking outside.

Frank: I definitely don't want Ian to know that Willie wants to work with me a little bit..
Boogie: Willie's control.. Let's say JoJo wins HoH.  You don't really have a relationship with her, but Willie controls her.  If we can get the teams to fracture just a little bit, but ours stayed tight, that would be the weay to go.. Because you have all your little sub-alliances.. If we show him (Willie) loyalty, then we've got him locked and loaded for weeks. We know she isn't gonna do herself any favors.  She's no public speaker, by any means.
***I wonder how many times Boogie's been sent packing from the Playboy mansion.  Sounds like a lot.

4:30pm Jenn joins them outside  and says she's been talking to the girls.. Willie too. 

Jenn: I think they're curious about the lesbian in the house...
Boogie: I'm amazed how little you've been grilled on that.  You're playing great!


4:30pm on feed 4
Lounge
Joe, Janelle, Will
Meanwhile, inside, Joe joins Janelle and Wil in the lounge and spills some new knowledge on her, regarding Boogie wanting to wipe out the women.

Joe: It's just a one week deal to...
Janelle: If those guys buy that, they're stupid.
Joe: They claim that because Kara wouldn't play charades, she's killing herself in the game.
Janelle: Ridiculous.
Joe: There is no doubt in my mind that (getting rid of Frank) that is the best idea.
Janelle: But Willie's flip-flopping.. THey don't have the trust.. Why would you take a bunch of strong dudes to the end?  You can't win.
Joe: He's basically saying he's leaving Boogie.. He's saying Ian and Jenn are nothing..
Janelle: That guy's just a mind-f*ck.  But Boogie's planning something big, and I can't figure it out..  He's a really smart guy.  Dan too.
Wil: He's really nice to me, and it's creeping me out.
Janelle: He's really nice to me too.  He hates me.  Frank told me last night that he makes fun of me.
Wil: Doesn't matter.

Janelle: He's had this personal vendetta against me for years, because I took his best friend out of the game.   The thing is - we have to stick together.  The more deals people make on the side is how things get screwed up.  I was in here talking about showmances with Danielle and Kaa, and Willie flipped out about it.. I wasn't even talking game.
Joe: Whenever someone's paranoid like that, it's because they're doing it.
Wil: I have a feeling he and Frank have a  deal.
Janelle: That's already been established.
Joe: He asked me and Frank, like 20 minutes into the house, for a deal.
Janelle: All there is to do in this house is talk.. It's..  You just gotta win HoH..
Joe: I'll do it myself.
Janelle: IT's like, Sorry you weren't man enough to do it.  You had to take out a girl.
BB: Frank, please go to the DR.
Janelle: Yeah.. They are working on something.. They keep getting called to the DR.  And Boogie will be the first to grandstand about it.
Joe: They do this, next week Frank is taking out Shane.  I'm that positive.  Write it down.  I'm praying I'm wrong.  I'm praying Willie cant be that stupid.
Janelle: We just have to remember.. If shit goes down, we have to stick together.  Solid.
Joe: I'm down with that.  100%.

The conversation in the lounge is ongoing and important.  Spark up your feeds, folks! :)  If you'd like to try out the feeds for 3 days free, -that's the link to make that happen.

5pm BBT
Britney and WIllie are game talking on 1 and 2..  Then they break into giggles at the prospect of a showmance..
Willie: In a perfect world, I want me, Ashley and JoJo at the end.
Britney: You'r enot gonna have a showmance, stupid.
Willie: I'm not?
Britney: What is the matter with you? Just keep that stick around, so you can beat the ladies off.  Does Ashley want you? Does she touch you?
Willie: All the time. (kidding) JoJo definitely would.  I think she was hinting around last night.. (but) I'm attracted to Ashley.. She's super sweet.
Britney:  She's made of ice cream and lollipops.. And she's really pretty.Does she tell you she's into you?
Willie: No.. but I can tell..
Britney: Does she know you can drive a tugboat?
Willie: I can't.  But I have other good qualities.
Britney: Tell me, so I can start selling you.  What are you doing for a job right now?
Willie: Tankering.

Britney's having a ball with this

This is ongoing..  If you're missing the laughs live, go to 5pm on feeds 1/2 on flashback.  It may be your only chance to see Willie not talk about game. ;)


Simultaneously, On 3 and 4, Ashley has joined the conversation in the lounge.  They fill her in.. Then Joe says he's gonna go talk to Willie... and asks Ashley to go with him.  She says she will.

Janelle: I hope they're not doing the Brigade thing, 'cause that sucked!
**word.

5:15pm BBT
Both camps slip back into intense game talk.. Then Britney and Willie head inside with..

Britney:  I'm gonna go find JoJo.
Willie: I'm gonna go find my sex-mate.
5:22pm BBT
HoH Room
Joe and Willie
Feeds 1 and 2

Willie: I definitely want to work with you.  I don't wanna say final 2 deal with anyone, because I don't wanna be like I'm breakin' my word.  DoI wanna work with Frank?  I wanna work with him as long as he's honest with us.  What's on your mind?

Joe: I'm scared to death to keep him in.
Willie: I want you to know this.  If you ever go up, I'm not voting for you.
Joe: That's 100%.  I'm 100%.  I'm all in on that.
Willie: Nothing does me good to get rid of you.  You see how passionate I get about this whole situation.  If we get down to the final 6.. I wanna be with people I can trust.
Joe: Well that's where you have to have a partner.. Can you do me 1 favor?  Can you list me a couple reasons why you want to keep Frank?

Willie: Yes. For 1, completely take out Dan's team.  If we do that, we have a 1 out of 3 chance for our captains to save us.  That keeps our alliance very strong.  Another reason why is that Kara could just say in the game and hurt us as far as votes.  I think Frank would definitely try to get out Danielle next week.  Kara wouldn't gun for Danielle.  She would go for __ and __.   Lemme do Kara's good points.  It's a good thng to keep her, because she's not a string threat.  Do I think he's gonna bring me to the final 2?  No.  But do I think I could persuade him away from his coach?  Yes.  Would Kara do that?  No.  She's gonna do exactly what Dan tells her to do.  What are you benefits to keeping Kara in the house?
Joe: Kara's the only person I think doesn't like me..
Willie: Yeah, you are very well-liked.  You are a-ok with me..  Til like the final 4..
Joe: I trust you wholeheartedly.  All I ask of our friendship is for you to have my back.
Willie: I've got your back.  I will never say your name to vote you out, until we get to that poiunt where we say Game on.  I Like you.  You're an honest person.. The problem is this - People are thinking I'm keeping Frank in this game, because of me.  I'm keeping Frank in the game, because he's gonna keep up together as a family.  Kara's gonna cause division in the family.
Joe: What makes you so sure he's not playin' you?  What makes you think he's not working for Boogie?

Willie: You wanna keep Kara in this house, you could be going home in the next 2 weeks.  If Kara stays and wins HoH, who's she putting up?
Joe: You and me.
Willie: So what's the benefit of keeping her?  That's why I'm having such trouble with all the objections to this.  I'm protecting the family.

After a few more minutes, The punchline:

Joe: You have me with keeping Frank.

This is ongoing, and well worth your time in flashback.  To continue from this point forward, Go to 5:30pm BBT on feeds 1 and 2.

This house!  This Game!!  These People!!! 
Non-Freaking Stop!

 






Permalink







107 Comments:

Blogger Blue said...

Welcome back, Caro!

Well, you've not actually left. So, I don't know what I'm saying here.

Howdy!!!!! *big wave*

And a big howdy to everyone else!!!

I'm copying this one over here. Just 'cause.

Zinger on the Top Post:

Boogie: Japan just seems like a clusterf- and they don't speak English.

Really, Boogie? They don't speak in English in a non-English speaking country like Japan? You don't say!!!! Wow. How dare they. Don't they know we beat them like 67 years ago in a war????

*eye roll*

***** serious eye roll********


I put it in the last post, but....

July 16, 2012 at 3:39 PM  
Blogger Blue said...

Zinger:

You did another brilliant job. Well done. And, thank you very much.

July 16, 2012 at 3:40 PM  
Blogger Michigan Man said...

Hey Carolyn, Blue, everyone who comes in after.

July 16, 2012 at 3:41 PM  
Blogger Michigan Man said...

We almost had our first nip slip of the season there with Kara's towel.

July 16, 2012 at 3:42 PM  
Blogger Michigan Man said...

Must be a new Skippy at the wheel, re: Jolly Good Fellow

July 16, 2012 at 3:43 PM  
Blogger Blue said...

Has Michelle Costa ever made nice with Dan since her time in the BB house?

Maybe I'm speaking out of turn.

Don't publish this if it isn't okay, Carolyn.

July 16, 2012 at 3:44 PM  
Blogger Zinger said...

Ian volunteering to be waterboarded? Seriously? Seriously!

July 16, 2012 at 3:50 PM  
Blogger Blue said...

Hey Michigan Man.

lol'ing at your jolly good man comment.

July 16, 2012 at 3:50 PM  
Blogger Zinger said...

Thanks Blue. I'm just trying really hard to make ya'll happy. I'll never be Caro; just trying to be me and hope you appreciate it.

July 16, 2012 at 3:51 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Waterboarding - it's the new BB endurance comp, doncha know? Or the next punishment for the have nots.. no beds.. 6 hours of waterboarding a night.

July 16, 2012 at 3:52 PM  
Blogger Blue said...

That's the best thing you can do, Zinger. Just be you.

Trying to be Carolyn would be like a Tibetan Monk trying to be the Dalai Lama.

You are doing a good job, though. I wouldn't say it if I didn't mean it.

July 16, 2012 at 3:53 PM  
Blogger Blue said...

I'd be okay with someone waterboarding Boogie.

*ahem*

July 16, 2012 at 3:54 PM  
Blogger Michigan Man said...

We did have the Chinese water torture contest before. The one where the water dripped on their faces. That's probably as close as you want to get.

July 16, 2012 at 3:56 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Zinger! :)

I appreciate the heck out of it!! And You be YOU! You are the YOU I asked to help, cuz I think YOU are AWESOME! :)

July 16, 2012 at 3:58 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

i know it's barely 7pm eastern, but i am fading fast.. I'm gonna do my best to stay coherent til 9pm eastern, but unless there's intense game convo, this post is gonna be pics pics pics. :) they've worn me out.. could also be related to the 3am eastern wake up...

FYI - Lessa will be here late night tonight, as she was last night.. so please make sure to come by and show her some love while she's here.

xoxoxo

July 16, 2012 at 4:01 PM  
Blogger Blue said...

Pics are wonderful.

Screen cap away, and retire when you feel the need. The need for zzzzzzzz's.

Don't know if I'll make it until Lessa, but I'll try. (no promises)

July 16, 2012 at 4:04 PM  
Blogger Blue said...

hahaha

Dan just said he's sure there is no feeds on this convo happening in the bathroom right now. LOL

July 16, 2012 at 4:17 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Blue - Thank you very much!!!! :0) Re Boogie's many offensive statements - I hear ya. Stick around. He'll make more. ;) Re Michelle Costa and Dan - I dunno.. but i've chatted with her on several occasions in person, and she is a complete sweetheart.



Michigan Man - Actually.. Britney said she had one earlier today.. ;) a nip slip, that is. & I was thinking exactly the same thing about Skippy New Pants!

July 16, 2012 at 4:18 PM  
Blogger Michigan Man said...

Carolyn "but unless there's intense game convo, this post is gonna be pics pics pics"

Right on cue, you knew it would be Boogie

July 16, 2012 at 4:18 PM  
Blogger Zinger said...

Shane uses steroids. The birth control convo in the bathroom around 4:14pm (Cam 3/4) he says there is something he does everyday that basically guarantees he won't get a girl preggers. Leads me to believe he does steroids. What are your guesses.

July 16, 2012 at 4:20 PM  
Blogger Blue said...

Michelle and I exchanged quite a few tweets in the past, and I always found her to be sweet, too.

Just curious about the other thing.

Thanks for responding.

July 16, 2012 at 4:20 PM  
Blogger Blue said...

I was listening to Janie and Wil, but now I'm on Frank and Boogie.

Crap. Jenn just walked out.

July 16, 2012 at 4:29 PM  
Blogger Blue said...

Carolyn, I don't know if I want to stay up for Lessa. Just 'cause it is late for me being on the Easter Time Zone, and she's in Alaska.

About what time does she usually come on? Approx? Our time.

July 16, 2012 at 4:31 PM  
Blogger Theresa in WA said...

And there ya go... janelle IS looking out for her daughter :) I personally never had any bad feelings towards her being there but some have. I understand the hesitation but sometimes you have to do whatever you can while raising a child.

July 16, 2012 at 4:31 PM  
Blogger Blue said...

Where did Grendon go?

July 16, 2012 at 4:34 PM  
Blogger Blue said...

I'm not sure, but I think I just created a 'Blueschatroom' on the chat button.

July 16, 2012 at 4:37 PM  
Blogger Blue said...

I have no idea what I'm doing. Maybe I should stay away from that. LOL

July 16, 2012 at 4:39 PM  
Blogger Michigan Man said...

It seems Janelle and Britney are not on the same page. Lookin more like a 4/4 vote with Willie as the tie breaker.

July 16, 2012 at 4:40 PM  
Blogger Blue said...

I got myself into territory I had no place being.

If it ain't BBDish!, it ain't Big Brother.

July 16, 2012 at 4:41 PM  
Blogger Blue said...

"***I wonder how many times Boogie's been sent packing from the Playboy mansion. Sounds like a lot."

He's probably never seen the grotto.

July 16, 2012 at 4:44 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Ooofta with the must transcribe stuff! ;)

Wowsers!

Blue - text me, please.

Zinger - I missed that, but yikes!

MiMan - hehehe!

Theresa - I was happy to hear it too. And also never judgy about it.

July 16, 2012 at 4:47 PM  
Blogger Michigan Man said...

That was fast. If Janelle's team doesn't vote out Kara they will be targets, so now it looks like her only vote to stay will come from Danielle, again.

This house, these ppl

July 16, 2012 at 4:52 PM  
Blogger Blue said...

ACK! How do I *delete* 'blueschatroom'? I don't want it. I'm not interested in it. I was just playing around with buttons!!!!!

July 16, 2012 at 4:55 PM  
Blogger FL Girl said...

Willie is screwing up his team. He is taking a big risk by keeping Frank. Janie is right-Willie is throwing Shane under the bus. If they take out Frank, they are weakening two teams instead of just Dan's.

Its like Willie has totally forgotten that it was Shane that won POV. Frank hasn't really done anything. I'd stick with Shane before Frank.

July 16, 2012 at 4:55 PM  
Blogger Blue said...

Carolyn, did you get info?

July 16, 2012 at 5:03 PM  
Blogger curlerchick said...

Blue - you make me laugh out loud. Did you get your chatroom fixed?

July 16, 2012 at 5:07 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Not going to lie, I really want a power switch next week. so go Ian/Frank/Jenn in the HOH.

July 16, 2012 at 5:10 PM  
Blogger curlerchick said...

Either Willie is stealth whispering or he has no mic

If he's stealth whispering he's damn good.

Oh yeah, hello Carolyn, dishers.

July 16, 2012 at 5:14 PM  
Blogger Blue said...

Oh, Janie. You are working it hard.

However, Joe is smart. Very smart. He may be onto you. (just my opinion)

July 16, 2012 at 5:16 PM  
Blogger Jay said...

Hey Dishy folk, Carolyn, thanks for doing a great job as usual,if it wasn't for you I couldn't keep up eith everything in between working flights. your the best MUAH

July 16, 2012 at 5:19 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Thank you, Jay! :)

July 16, 2012 at 5:20 PM  
Blogger Blue said...

I like the new "Get Big Brother Live Feeds Free Trial" banner in the posts! It's green and pretty!

At least, on my screen it's green and pretty.

July 16, 2012 at 5:21 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

My goal is to continue updating til 6pm bbt, because i figure working folks on the west coast are home by then... and can flip on the feeds for themselves. :) But I don't know if I'm gonna make it tonight.

Lessa will be on for Late Night tonight.. Last night she started around 9pm bbt..

July 16, 2012 at 5:22 PM  
Blogger Sparklin said...

Hi everyone! Does Ashley look totally uncomfortable in the 'Janie Group' pow-wow because she is hurt or because she is just uncomfy with the convo happening do you think?

July 16, 2012 at 5:22 PM  
Blogger curlerchick said...

Carolyn, you are so good to us. I am almost a west coaster- I'm on mountain standard time. It's nice to get home and be able to catch up. THANKS!

July 16, 2012 at 5:24 PM  
Blogger J.Co said...

Carl! When you called Ashley Snow White it occurred to me who she looks like. She looks almost exactly like (except she's blonde) the girl who plays Ruby in Once Upon A Time.

July 16, 2012 at 5:24 PM  
Blogger J.Co said...

Yeah, I meant Caro, not Carl. Stupid autocorrect. Haha.

July 16, 2012 at 5:24 PM  
Blogger Blue said...

Curlerchick:

I dunno. I just walked away from it. Whatevs.

July 16, 2012 at 5:26 PM  
Blogger Blue said...

Taking the hint here.

Was hoping Willie would chill out a little today. Apparently, he just needed time to fully wake up and get rolling and rocking. He's in full game mode, yet again.

July 16, 2012 at 5:30 PM  
Blogger Blue said...

I can be so slow sometimes.

Starting to get it though.

July 16, 2012 at 5:35 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

:)) sorry for the comment slow-down.. the hgs went bonkers again.

July 16, 2012 at 5:39 PM  
Blogger Stephanie from the West Coast said...

Hi Dishers!!

Caro, MWAH!

SimplySam, MWAH!

Zinger, MWAH!

You have all made my day at work go smoothly. Can't watch the feeds so I was able to come to the Dish and get all caught up ... I think I have even read all the comments!!

Thank you for all you do!!

July 16, 2012 at 5:42 PM  
Blogger Edie said...

Poor Ian, he has been having such a hard time fitting in, I do think he is doing better though. It would be funny if he wins hoh, and all these people have to go up there and kiss his butt ...lol . I bet even Willie would be begging for a date ...hehe

July 16, 2012 at 5:43 PM  
Blogger Blue said...

Brit/Willie are saying to Joe that Frank does not have one person in the house he can count on.

Ohhhhhhh, leave him in the house long enough and watch his alliance grow. It will. All he has to do is survive this one week, and he will be all over that house playing the game, playing strategy, and doing well. Mark my words.

July 16, 2012 at 5:45 PM  
Blogger Blue said...

My brother and his family are do home tonight from a 3 week vacation. I'm going to give him a call.

You will all probably be gone by then.

Carolyn, get a good night's sleep. Awesome job today! You are so good!

Thank you!

I'll see you all later.

July 16, 2012 at 5:48 PM  
Blogger curlerchick said...

Anyone want to guess how many times they'll talk themselves into talking about later before they end this conversation.

They've only said it a zillion times already. Then they re-hash why to keep Frank, why to keep Kara and then they decide they don't have to decide.

Yikes, it'll be amazing if this votes goes they way the want - someone's going to vote wrong. lol

July 16, 2012 at 5:51 PM  
Blogger Blue said...

Britney just told Willie and Joe that she doesn't want them thinking that they are trying to push them into thinking any one way.

Very smart. I was LOL'ing. She mentioned that to Janie earlier today. Now, she is planting those seeds.

God, she really is smart.

July 16, 2012 at 5:53 PM  
Blogger Blue said...

I have a feeling Carolyn is going horizontal, so I'll say goodnight now.

Thanks for a great day, Carolyn and all Dishers. Mucho appreciated.

Sleep sweet. Catch you all tomorrow.

I'm sure I'll be up for awhile. Don't know how long, but I'll be up. Maybe even commenting. To know one in particular, but commenting. LOL

July 16, 2012 at 5:58 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Thanks for hanging with me today and tonight, everyone! :)

I'm definitely going horizontal...

Keep an eye out for Late Night with Lessa in a New Top Post later tonight!

xoxo,

Caro

July 16, 2012 at 6:04 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello everyone!! I can't wait to Willie when he's not HOH it's gonna be hi larious! I'm glad that the "teams"are breaking up a little it's too soon for all that. I'm excited to see what the season has in store for the hamsters&us hamster watchers lol

July 16, 2012 at 6:05 PM  
Blogger Blue said...

Gosh, my typos are all over the place.

1st. My brother and his family are due home tonight. Not *do* home. (by the way, they are home. Just talked to them.)

2nd. Not to know one in particular. It's "to no one in particular."

I usually do better. LOL Oh well.

July 16, 2012 at 6:19 PM  
Blogger REGY said...

Was just watching HGTV and a commercial for a new show "natural born sellers" comes on. So who do I see gonna be on it ? Rachel and Brendan. They are freaking everywhere! LOL
Just wanted to pass along this little BB alumni sighting :)

July 16, 2012 at 6:25 PM  
Blogger REGY said...

Was watching HGTV just now. And who do I see on a preview to a new upcoming show "natural born sellers"??? Rachel and Brandon! They are freakin EVERYWHERE ! LOL

July 16, 2012 at 6:28 PM  
Blogger Blue said...

Wow. Britney is totally throwing Janie under the bus right now.

July 16, 2012 at 6:33 PM  
Blogger Blue said...

Oh, another typo:

Just 'cause it is late for me being on the Easter Time Zone

I'm not on the Easter Time Zone. I don't think there is an Easter Time Zone. Eastern, yes. But, Easter? Um, no.

What would an Easter Time Zone look like? Me out hunting eggs every morning?

Anyhoo.

July 16, 2012 at 6:53 PM  
Blogger Blue said...

Willie is talking game.

Again.

I know.

What else is new.

This time with Ashley. In the Have Not room.

6:55BBT or so. Cams 3/4. (I just returned from a bathroom break, so I'm a little ambivalent on exact time when it started.

July 16, 2012 at 6:57 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

mwah! nite nite, blue :)

hi regy :)

July 16, 2012 at 7:12 PM  
Blogger Blue said...

Nite nite, Carolyn. Sleep well Beautiful Goddess.

July 16, 2012 at 7:17 PM  
Blogger Blue said...

Willie is talking again with Ashley in the Have Not room.

Cams 3/4
7:30BBT

I've been off for him for awhile. Just 'cause I needed a break. But, he's chatting with her. I think Ashley is going to take a shower, though. Thank God.

July 16, 2012 at 7:29 PM  
Blogger Blue said...

There is a lot of action in the kitchen and in the backyard in the sitting area. I think people are excited about Boogie's birthday, and may be getting some alcohol tonight.

Let's hope it's tequila and white lightning. (white lightning is moonshine.......those of us in the midwest are familiar with it.) (( and have learned to stay away from it. From experience. And because our Dr.'s have told us to. And our livers.))

July 16, 2012 at 7:32 PM  
Blogger Blue said...

OH. Boogie, Dan and Ian are in the living room having a chat. Don't know if anything is going on or happening. But, I'm going to listen for awhile.

7:34BBT
Cams 1/2

July 16, 2012 at 7:34 PM  
Blogger Blue said...

They just seem to be hanging out right now and not talking game. But, I'm listening, just in case.

July 16, 2012 at 7:35 PM  
Blogger Blue said...

Janelle and Willie are chatting on cams 1/2 in the backyard sitting area, but seriously. I can't take it right now.

Staying with Dan and Boogie. And Ian. In the living area.

July 16, 2012 at 7:37 PM  
Blogger Blue said...

I may have my cams mixed up. Dan, Boogie, is on 1/2 and Janelle/Willie is on 3/4. Is that what I wrote? I get them mixed up. I always want to count over, instead of up and down.

July 16, 2012 at 7:39 PM  
Blogger Blue said...

Well, Dan got up and went to the kitchen. So much for that. LOL

July 16, 2012 at 7:40 PM  
Blogger Blue said...

Janie just took a puff from a cigarette outside.

Put It Out!!!! Janie!! Stop It! I quit October 20, 2008. You can quit, too!!!!

July 16, 2012 at 7:42 PM  
Blogger REGY said...

Sorry about the double posting! Didn't appear to post the 1st time
G'night Caro and Blue!
Hopefully you rested your weary fingers a bit Caro

Oh and can't wait to see Rachel on that show! I'm a glutton for punishment what can I say?

July 16, 2012 at 7:43 PM  
Blogger Blue said...

It's looking like Boogie isn't going to get his "Geisha House" and extravagant blowout he had hoped for and begged for in DR.

I didn't think he would. Would have been surprised if he had.

Of course, things can always change. But, looking like he struck out. (I'm sure he's used to striking out.)

July 16, 2012 at 7:54 PM  
Blogger Blue said...

ahhhhhhhhh

Shane just joined the backyard crew with Janie, Joe, Willie, and ........crap. What's her name? JoJo? I dunno. Still not sure with her.

He's grumpy. Because he's been on slop and is a have not.

Poor boy. If I was there, I'd make it better for him.

July 16, 2012 at 7:57 PM  
Blogger Blue said...

Great. Now Janie and Joe are talking game.

Cams 1/2 around 8:10BBT. (It started a little before, but I was busy elsewhere and just noticed the convo and joined)

It's what I call the Spa room. Don't know what to call it this season. The Club room? The Bar room? Whatevs.

July 16, 2012 at 8:12 PM  
Blogger Blue said...

I always love it when they make comments like "When I win HOH, I'm doing this and this." "When I win this/that I'm doing this that."

Whatevs. Peeps (HG's) you gotta actually win, first!!! And there are no guarantees! LOL. They always make these comments as if it's a certainty they will win something.

I always do an *eye roll*. Whatta, coulda, shoulda. Gotta do it first, peeps.

July 16, 2012 at 8:15 PM  
Blogger Blue said...

I really hope they give them some alcohol tonight. It's Boogies birthday. And they are funny when drinking. IMO.

Come on BB. Give it to them.

July 16, 2012 at 8:27 PM  
Blogger Blue said...

I have to say, though. I don't know if any of them have checked the storage room for awhile. Maybe they should. It could be there. Who knows?

July 16, 2012 at 8:28 PM  
Blogger Blue said...

Willie is talking about his face scruff and wanting to shave it down, and BB producers haven't let him.

It's a continuity thing. Best thing to do.........shave daily.

Same thing the ladies go through with hair dye.

July 16, 2012 at 8:30 PM  
Blogger Blue said...

Sorry, that was cams 3/4 at about 8:30BBT. Willie is in the hot tub in the back yard.

He's got Danielle with him. Working her shoulders in a massage kind of way.

Thinking he's getting horny! LOL

Oops, someone just shouted BEEEERRRR!!!!!

Beer in the house! Wut up!

July 16, 2012 at 8:32 PM  
Blogger Blue said...

Shane is really happy about it. And about pizza. But he can't have anything until midnight, being a Have Not.

LOL

Shane is stoked!!!

July 16, 2012 at 8:33 PM  
Blogger Blue said...

I swear, Shane looks like a young Fernando Lamas.

He's so pretty. I don't usually use the word *pretty* to describe a guy, but he really is.

July 16, 2012 at 8:36 PM  
Blogger Blue said...

Someone's here.

Is that you Lessa?

July 16, 2012 at 8:40 PM  
Blogger Blue said...

Ashley and Ian are talking.

I would tell you where and when and what cams, but Skippy decided to kill that for me. Drat him.

*twiddling thumbs*

July 16, 2012 at 8:45 PM  
Blogger Blue said...

Wut up, Skippy? About to go into BBAD, so decided lots of fish was necessary?

July 16, 2012 at 8:46 PM  
Blogger Blue said...

Well, it was cams 1/2 for Ian and Ashley, but when the fishies ended, so did Ian. He got up and left.

July 16, 2012 at 8:47 PM  
Blogger Lessa said...

Guilty as charged - though I'm not quite ready to start typing yet. Worked late, hurt my back, outa caffeine... dammit. But Type I Will... at some point. :)

July 16, 2012 at 9:04 PM  
Blogger Blue said...

Darnit, Lessa! Who do you think you are by hurting your back? A Have Not House Guest? A "Dancing With The Stars" competitor?

So sorry for you. Feel better, Hon. xoxoxo

July 16, 2012 at 9:05 PM  
Blogger Blue said...

I'm with Ian, Ashley and Janie in the Have Not room. Just noticed them there.

It's 9:07BBT.(12:07EasternTime) I don't know what that works out to in Flashback time.

Cams 1/2.

Just chatting. Not talking game.

July 16, 2012 at 9:08 PM  
Blogger Lessa said...

*L* with all the dancing I did on saturday (admittedly, with joints well lubricated with Tequila.. hehe) I'll go with the Dancing with the Stars competitor. Hee.

Though I must admit - I lovelovelovelove the havenot room. And I can sleep anywhere, so doubt that I'd really be bothered by the beds. Well, I'd probably just sleep on the floor, but whatever. Hee.

I've laid down and stretched pretty good, and taken advil, so I'll likely be allright - was just a stupid trip in the back room, while trying to rush about to spend my overtime wisely... they really do underappreciate me. heh.

July 16, 2012 at 9:09 PM  
Blogger Coffee Break Mom said...

Lessa, please start the new post soon before Blue's lil fingers wear down from talking/typing to himself LOL!! ; ) However I like the updates :)

July 16, 2012 at 9:09 PM  
Blogger Lessa said...

I will soon, I promise. Aiming for 9:30 BB time.

July 16, 2012 at 9:10 PM  
Blogger Blue said...

I see what Janie and Brit are doing. Janie is working inside, and Brit is working outside.

Smart, ladies. Very smart.

July 16, 2012 at 9:10 PM  
Blogger Blue said...

Take your time.

I'm having fun by myself. I guess you can tell by all my comments. LOL

Will be more fun to have someone to play with, but I learned a long time ago how to play alone. Had to. It was beaten into me. *ahem*

July 16, 2012 at 9:13 PM  
Blogger Lessa said...

hehehehehe. :-P

July 16, 2012 at 9:13 PM  
Blogger Coffee Break Mom said...

Hahahahaha Blue! Your comments are almost as entertaining as the houseguests game playing ;) Right now they are more entertaining! :)

July 16, 2012 at 9:15 PM  
Blogger Blue said...

Heather, I'm on nubs already. Nothing new. I love this show and I love this game.

I'll type with a toothpick held between two stubs, if I had to.

July 16, 2012 at 9:15 PM  
Blogger Blue said...

You can always tell when the HG's know BBAD is coming up. The female HG's start putting on make-up and *freshing* themselves.

July 16, 2012 at 9:26 PM  
Blogger Blue said...

You can also tell because Quick Draw McQuick Finger takes over and sends us to Fishies every 30 seconds.

Someone needs to make sure he doesn't show up for work one night. Maybe a Soprano. Nothing violent. Just miss a night. Or two. Or three. Or more.

July 16, 2012 at 9:28 PM  
Blogger Blue said...

Britney is trying to grill Ian.

Damn. Well, she was. The feeds just changed off them.

Never mind.

July 16, 2012 at 9:31 PM  
Blogger Coffee Break Mom said...

I have to admit that myself being from Bama I LOVE seeing Danielle wearing those Bama shirts! RTR! However, she is not my fav houseguest, am I wrong? :/

July 16, 2012 at 9:31 PM  
Blogger Lessa said...

And we're live - top post! :)

July 16, 2012 at 9:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below