;
Live feed signups *Support the Site* u get them through.
*Thank You* for getting your feeds via The Links Here on BBDish!
We're Ready for BB17!!

BB17 Posts: Happy BB17 Premiere Day!, BBDish is Back for BB17!
BB16 EZ Archive: Miss a few Days? Check the BBDish EZ Archive, BB16 Flashback How To: Need Flashback Help? Here ya go!
Cool BB Stuff on Ebay & Around the Net!: Personalized BB TShirts!, BB Auctions, BBDish Swag: TShirts, Mugs & More, BB on Big Brother - Big Brother, Season 11

BBDish! Ya Gotta Have it!

BB17 Starts June 24th!

Google

Monday, July 16, 2012

It's flip floppin Monday!

And I don't mean the shoes I was rearranging in RetailHell today! Seem's Kara's stay of execution was short lived, but there's always tomorrow, and I fully expect the non-stop game talk to kick up again and change the target yet again.

As we rejoin the houseguests, it's with glad fingers that I realize that there is actually no game talk going on at the moment! Our Have-Nots are looking forward to getting to eat tonight at midnight, as well as showering like normal folks. Unfortunately, they will still have to sleep on those beds, which I hear have given the girls bruises up and down their backs. They plan on using pillows from the house to make things a little more comfortable. Me - I'd spend all my time in there staring at the swirling walls... they make me so happy....

Speaking of walls! One of the commenters mentioned they could read Braille and could possibly answer my "what does it MEAN" question of the other night - so here's a screen cap I took last night and forgot to post:

Braille? Morse Code? Randomness? I MUST KNOW! :P

9:30PM
Everyone is so mellow right now - the patio crew is chatting about all sorts of randomosity, while Ashley and Danielle and Willie are in the bathroom chatting about bikinis and BB taking some of their shirts before they got into the house. Speaking of shirts - the answer to the question someone posed about Dan's shirt (the blob) can be found on his website, where he pre-wrote posts for his lovely wife to publish for him, explaining everything he always wanted to know as a fan - including why he chose his shirts, and where they can be purchased. Pretty cool of him, for sure. I do love Father Dan. :)

Wil walks through the bathroom and Willie has an important question:
Willie: Can I wear your shorts tomorrow? The ones that go up to HERE?
Wil: Sure! I have lots of them!


Oh, Mr. Hantz, I dare you. I double dog dare you...

Kara: Are you eating tonight?
Danielle: hell yeah I'm eating tonight! I'm gonna eat the whole house down!

Willie: I think Ian's gonna be alright after the show when it comes to the ladies.. I think he'll be alright.

Danielle talks about what she ate while in "convention" aka sequester, and Skippy McFastFingers takes us Fishing.

9:39 - And there goes the calm.. It's talk time with Wil and Janie on the hammock
Wil: If we come up with a plan to get Willie out, he'll come to our side...

And Fish again - really Skippy? really?

Wil: I think he's playing all of us and being a little dick in Dairy Queen, I mean the doctors office..

Fish. STOPPIT. Harumph.

Wil: I feel like it's one of the situations we have to get through next week intact and join with one of them and paybacks a bitch. I feel like we're being played.
Janie: I think Shane isn't playing us, I feel like Willie's making deals. A lot of deals.
Wil: I was in the storage room with Willie after our conversation and I was like I want you to reiterate my relationship with Kara - just friends...
Janie; I caught Willie in a lie too. He came outside and we were like you and shane and joe were in the storage room talking about a guys aliance. I heard it from Joe who's solid and I don't know if it was because JoJo was there but he said I don't know anything about...
Wil: He blew a golden opportunity, he could have had two free weeks... He said that we can't think long term, can't make final two deals.. guilty conscious needs no accusers..
Janie: That's why he's so paranoid! They never tell Shane whats going on, so I grabbed him and JoJo and told them she was a target which is what came out of Franks mouth..
Wil: We have enough information that we could get him out next week - not that we would..
Janie; Not on our HOH we don't want that.. it'd be stupid to turn on them right now
Wil: Yeah, just go with the charade
Janie: We have too
Wil: but week three... and they're off.
Janie: Agreed.. week three's gonna be bad...

And Fish. Again.

Wil: Who do you think he wants out the most?
Janie: Boogies gonna target my team because he wants me out..
Wil: do you think he wants to take you to the end thens crew you over like last time?
Janie: He'd love that..
Wil: History repeats itself. I feel like it's almost like Willie came in and tried to do a Brigade situation and it backfired everywhere, and he f;in put Frank on the block.. it makes no sense
Janie: It's so stupid..
Wil: I just hope it's not something we're missing, some grander scheme
Janie: I think there is something we're missing...

Wil: I feel kinda bad for playing both Frank and Kara, but it's genuine, and I have too
Janie; I feel they are gonna target shane. You and shane on the block if the other side wins, that's obvious
Wil: Willie says to me I want to see you go fart in the game, and I was like your so full of shit your eyes are brown..
Janie: I'm starting to think Willie's really stupid.
Wil: i don't think e's smart
Janie: I don't either. He put this guy on the block, Willie's so dumb, he thinks he can beat frank and he can't. He's a dumbass.
Wil: We're just gonna have to try and get Frank to be on our side not theirs. If he stays we have to be on his side.
Janie: Yeah, only problem is frank and boogie are like that - if Boogie was out of this game I'd work with Frank. You can't trust that though. Frank already has an alliance with Ian and Jenn, he's already said it. They're trying to grab Joe for an alliance
Wil: He's our key player. Thank god for Joe.
Janie: Thank god for Joe...

Janie: I just don't want these people to be like, overlook boogie and what he's doing. People have memory loss, I swear
Wil: Frank should be gone. He should.
Janie; Willie's such an idiot.
Wil: I think we should tell him, tell him in one of the meetings its a decision that could come back and bite you in the butt. JoJo will do what he wants. We have to just bite the bullet and do what he wants.
Janie: It's like I know the right move, but whatever. Kara has to go, which sucks.
Wil: hopefully these decisions will backfire on them, and we don't feel the repercussions. This only favors britney's team, we're just in waiting mode. Hopefully we'll get HOH.. they're playing everybody.
Janie: Hopefully we'll get HOH...
Wil: Frank didn't make any deal with you or me or Ashley..
Janie: i know.

Janie; It doesn't matter. Willie doesn't listen to her, doesn't listen to me. He'll do whatever he wants to do. He'll be such a dumbass to keep Boogie in this game, he'll come after him.
Wil: Let Willie hang himself. He won't win this game, he's gonna shoot himself in the foot.
Janie: When you make deals all over the house, you become untrustworthy..
Wil: I don't trust him with my life...

And on and on - popping into the bathroom to see what they're talking about, and promptly follow Britney and Kara upstairs, as they talk about getting dressed. Riveting. Absolutely riveting. Danielle and Shane join too.


Janie; My body cracks all the time. I'm getting old, Wil..
Wil: Shut up!

JoJo and Dan are talking on the patio, about modeling, etc, while Janie joins. Willie joins the HOH room crew, which also includes Ashley now.

Willie: Brit, what are you doing?! Come in here and entertain us! Let's talk crap about everyone else.

Willie: So what time is our bedtime tonight?
Brit: 4:30!
Ashley: Yay!
Lessa:....nooooooooooo. *L*

Brit: I go back to sleep so fast now I literally can't remember what songs they played..
...and Skippy sends us Fishing. Really? We know they get wakeup music! It's ok!

10:04: They start talking more music, and we're gonna go in and out of Fishies because of it, so I'ma take a quick break and stretch the back. :) --



10:15 - still Fishing. Just keep swimmin, keep swimmin...

10:25 - really? I'm gonna start voting to evict the fish here soon...

10:26 - FINALLY.  And we're with the patio crew, where they're talking previous seasons, and gameplay. Janie, Boogie, Ian, and others...

Ian: They kept calling her 5th place shelly, because she was setting her up for 5th place.
Janie: She could have won the game - all she had to do was let them take out Jeff. Who knows tho, you never know...

Wil and Frank are playing pool - it's the battle of the Epic Hair... place your bets now...


Wil: Stop hittin mah balls in, Frank!

Frank: My brother's like 6'7, 6'8.. and he's 17!
Wil: Really? You'd be a beast!
Frank: Yeah, in my home town folks are like what happened to you?! And I'm like I'm tall enough!!

And Fishies - aaaaaaaaaaaagain.

The patio conversation revolves around shoes.

And it's the men. Hee.

Of course, Joe mentions a brand name and we get sent to Fish again. Back and they're talking about the toe shoes. Then
Dan: Did you hear that if you didn't have your big toe you'd lose your balannce?
Joe: Look at the scar on my big toe - I lost half of it. I was riding on the handle bars of my brothers bike.. barefoot.

Dan: OOOOOOOOOOOOOhhhhhhhhhh...
Joe: Yeah, they were like - nothing we can do!

Janie and Dan are prowling for something to eat - and there are 4 plates sitting on the counter, ready and waiting for the Have Not's first Splurge at midnight. Dan says he has an idea - and Janie is trying that she doesn't want to eat - and suggests an orange. He brings candy... and an orange

Janie: You're trying to make me fat so I can't compete in the coaches competition! I know what your up too! You don't want me chasing you down and grabbing your donkey's tail!

Thye both laugh, and then I get to listen to Dan pee. My night is now complete. (dry look)

10:38 And Frank wins the battle of Epic Hair at the pool table - and Ian goes to play winner. Boogie goes in to get more to eat, and check the storage room in hopes of more beer.

Boogie: Thanks for the banana bread!
Janie: Hey, any big brother summer, I'll do that for you..
Boogie; We got a couple more in is
Janie: When your in your fifties... I'm in my forties..
Dan: You ever think you'd come back a third time?
Janie: No, I just liked the coaching aspect
Dan: takes the pressure off...

Joe joins general chitchat abounds...

Boogie: did you?
Dan: I thought I'd come back, yeah. 50% chance or so.
Janie: I knew you'd be back..
Dan: I never thought I'd be playing with you - I'm excited about it!

He mentions someone that sends us fishin again - all together now.. "You gotta line an' I gotta pole, baby..."

Ahem.

10:43 - Dan and Janie head upstairs to play chess.Talk about a game of equals - masters, both of them!

Janie: You ever think your too young to be married?
Dan: Nah. I'm pretty mature for my age, ya know? I knew I was done running around with all that stuff, specially after Big Brother stuff.
Janie: That big brother stuff will getcha..

Dan takes her pawn with his knight..
Janie: Oh big whoop. i'm not scared!

Janie: I really like Kara, she's such a nice girl.
Dan: I got emotional in my message to her.


Janie: You can't tell anyone that I told you this.. I don't know why but they think they want to save Frank. My team doesn't want too - but we're only three votes
Dan: and it'd go to a tie breaker
Janie: Yeah, and Wil's really bummed.

Janie: Why would they want to keep someone like him - I think that's dumb
Dan: You're not going to get another chance to get rid of him like this
Janie: I know. These people are so stupid.
Dan: I just don't know what to do to help her out..

Janie: the thing is like - Britney, pushed really hard..
Dan: i'm gonna have to try and get to them then.. I don't know if he'd listen to me. I gotta try though. I just don't think Kara gets it yet - she's a little naive, you know?
Janie; That's who you want to keep..
Dan: yeah, she's not a threat... a loyal vote...
Janie: Shoulda.... shoulda woulda coulda....

Dan: There's no other votes, know what I mean?
Janie: Yeah, unless America's player - but what would be the point on counting on that? I definitely think Frank should go.


Meanwhile - downstairs, Joe and Willie are whispering in the bathroom
Joe: We got the numbers! Stop f'in... ya know?
Willie: It's our game to play - it's our game to play! Not the coaches. They don't control your mind, make your own decisions!
Joe; Don't even listen to them - I got to thinkin about it, why?!
Willie: yeah, yeah.
Joe: they're starting shit...

Ian breaks it up to go pee - and I go back up to watching Janie and Dan at their best... plotting by the chessboard...

Dan: was that decision made today do you think?
Janie; hang on..
Dan: What's up Brit? Wanna sit down?
Britney: I have no idea what's happening, so I won't be much help! Is every game completely different, because there's so many variables?
Janie: yeah, it's almost impossible. Frank put me in checkmate in 4 moves though..
Dan: She'd have to do the right things for that to happen though..

And we see Boogie in the havenot room - popping down there...

Boogie: I know people swear up and down in this game. Frank likes you a lot, and he and I have talked about how far you could get in this game..
Willie: Well you know that Russells my brother
Boogie: I found it out today
Willie: That's the thing, I don't want to be a target because they think I'm going to play like him. I'm not him, I'm not, and I don't want people to assume. So here's my thing, will you guarentee my safety next week?
Boogie: absolutely. I thought, when I found out where you were from, that you could be his twin brother..and the coaches came to me and said I think thats...
Willie: be honest  - I had a huge target that first day
Boogie: you did. And I was like lets give you the benefit of the doubt, and you know, there were times where I doubted that you were his brother - he seems more, you know, colder.. and I don't know him and would never judge, your just very diplomatic and people like you. I told Frank you can't pick 8 people, you need to find one that you can join with, that's what the Brigade did. Willie day one, no - but day 8, 9, thats a guy you can throw eggs in that basket.
Willie: and there would be no benefit to get rid of me.
Boogie: i'm not gonna lie, Frank has said they don't trust me, and you know, I get it. I totally get it, we come with baggage. I didn't want to say this till like wednesday, I didn't want to "Dan" you, there's just no benifit to get you out of the game. What does it do for me to get people to come after you? The dangerous people are those like Kara, the quiet ones, that sit back and let others do..
Willie: What's your plan next week?
Boogie: I don't know - and I don't control, but I'd steer them away from you. I don't talk to Ian or Jen as much, Ian's in his own little world. If we looked in the rearview, you'd be on my team. I mean me and Dan both - we're like fuck, I coulda had Willie! I say that 10 times a day. That aside, you have to look out for yourself. I have a feeling Brit is trying to talk you out of keeping Frank.
Willie: This is the deal - this is my game.

They keep on stroking each others eagos, while outside - Frank and Joe...

Frank: I told Willie I said, keep me, and as soon as I hear that from Julie, I know you keep my back. It's hard because boogie is so fuckin coniving..
Joe; He's working as we speak...

They go inside to count down to dinner time - Chef Joe is ready to grill it all up - and Shane couldn't be more excited.. Joe's makin dinner, and Kara's making cookies...

11:07 Back to have not room
Boogie: You're friends with everyone
Willie; Not everyone..
Boogie: there are people that are cool, but mad dangerous.. like Wil..
Willie; i'm not saying anything... let's just get through this week, and you don't put me up. I know you control Ian, and them..
Boogie: Worst case, we have a deal, Frank stays, and your up and there's some long shot that you left - whoever that HOH is? Completely done! This guy saved you and you scumbag them on Friday? Week two - game over! So I'm certainly not going to do that!
Willie: yeah, yeah...
Boogie: Yeah, and I was trying not to bug you - because I know Dan is all over you like flies on shit..
Willie: it's tough, man. I didn't want to get rid of anyone..
Boogie: he's gonna offer you the world..
Willie: this is the time, I have to say, if Frank does what he says what he's gonna do - if he's gonna run with me, i'm gonna run with him. We gotta forget about everyone - and I put him on the block so no one would know..
Boogie: That's what me and Janelle did six years ago!
Willie: And I can direct them in another direction.. like why not get rid of Ian..
Boogie: And I'll be in the background.. not talking anyone..
Willie: No communication - I'll protect Frank from my side, up until Janelle freaks out - and she wil.
Boogie: Yeah..
(Danielle pokes her head in, leaves)
Willie: control your players, and slide through the next three weeks, and I think we'll do fine - you keep your players, and I can convince them to get rid of Dan's players..
Boogie: Yeah, because it behooves them..
Willie: that's the only convincing I can do - hope I'm not fuckin' my whole thing up by talking to you..
Boogie: your not..
Willie: I want to keep him in the game - not saying final two, but next three, four weeks...
boogie: is it gonna flipflop?
Willie; it's not gonna flip flop if you keep it quiet...
You need me in this game... to get Frank further..
Boogie: Yeah... and don't forget - it's YOUR game..
--Lessa: oh Boogie.. that was smooth. You're a slimeball, but you are good...

More stroking of each others...egos - so we're popping up to HOH, where Brit and Wil are chatting... and Ashley comes in to apologize for them having to hear her poo. heh.
Britney: It's really been bothering me - we shouldn't have to get upset this early. I just want us all to be able to stick together. It's just this decision should be obvious.
Wil: It should be easy. I'm afraid to talk though, because people think that we have an alliance, and we don't we just said if there's a way to help each other we would. I like her as a friend, but I didn't come in here to play friends, I have to play.
Britney: The problem for me has never been kara. I don't think she's a threat, and I don't think she has enough fire to be dangerous. It has nothing to d with Kara, and everything to do with Dan. Fact is if Boogie was down to two people? I'd be going for him. Frank is going around being crazy.. and Kara is playing a better, smarter game - she's playing Dan's game. I mean who would you want to go against, the eprson who went crazy, or the one who sat back and listened and learned? Dan picked his team for a reason. He picked Kara as the one that could be coached into win the game, and Danielle the ultimate pawn because no one would want to waste an HOH to get rid of....

And they flip away to catch JoJo and Willie in the hot tub, shaking hands
Willie: It'll be you and me and Ashley
JoJo: That works for me. You talked to her?
Willie: Yeah. I'm not making no more deals - it's me you and Ashley.
JoJo: I don't play this shit with my emotions, I don't like that shit. I know you're here to win.
Willie; stuff will happen, we just have to allow it to happen. You have to vote on my side, I have to vote on your side, Ashley with us... no matter what it takes to win.
JoJo: I want this Hoh so bad.
Willie: I don't trust no one but you and Ashley.
And Boogie comes out and inturrupts - and we pop back to HOH...

11:23
 Brit: I feel like Dan has the power to break this team up if he wanted too. I know Willie thinks everyone is coming after him, and really he knows that he's not safe with either one of them. It's not like Willie thinks he's safe, he thinks he can compete better after Frank. He's all about getting Frank out next week if he can. I just don't want us to be divided over this. It's not like my team will be safe either way... it's the long term game we're trying to think about here.. I think. I just don't want us to be split up over it...

Meanwhile, outside, the chess game continues...
Janie: I have tried my hardness, I really have. I know it's a mistake to keep him in the game. Check.

Flash to Boogie and Frank
Boogie: We have a fighting chance! We have 48 hours...
Frank: Bumpit! Yeah.

11:26 And back to the Chess game... heads spinning, anyone?
Dan: so you could potentionally have..
Janie; my team wants Kara to stay.
Dan: Who's the 4th dude - this guys alliance..
Janie; That's why I know about it. They've been approaching Joe..
Dan: Joe can't beat those guys
Janie; he's nervous abou it. I would be too.. I don't know how much I believe it, either. Its kinda like have to wait and see
Dan: i'm not gonna wait.
Janie: And - I'll tell you about it next week. I caught Willie in a lie...
Dan: ok.

Dan goes to make a move - Janie laughs... Dan doesn't move that piece
Janie: What?
Dan: You laughed so I'm not gonna do it!


Janie; It could just be a lie, though.
Dan: if that is the case and Danielle pulls a rabbit out of the hat and gets HOH?
Janie: I think Wil is pissed..
Dan: We just need one....
Janie: Ian's going to vote with Frank, so's Jenn
Dan: and JoJo...but why her..
Janie: Because the guys are telling her... I think honestly, it's just like a lie that someone created to chance someone's mind that's really stupid.
Danlike the dudes alliance
Janie: i think poeple are really stupid in this game...
Dan: I know you can't tell me everything but I'm being 100% open with you
Janie: I'm just saying that we can't get the votes.. if we voted for Kara to stay..
Dan: if I could get one outside vote..
Janie: it's not happening..
Dan: How could it not... how do you know?
Janie: I know..
Dan: it doesn't make sense...

Janie: Stupid pawns - they always get in the way.
--Lessa: truer words were never spoken...

Dan: You don't think I can get Jens vote?
Janie: No. She's already admitted to being in an alliance with Frank. They've approached people together. And Ian will go with Boogie
Dan: So the dudes thing is true - I'm guessing Jen doesn't know that..
Janie: right...

Dan: this has not been a good game...I just didn't think that she'd go
Janie; have to remember that Boogie's told Jen.. they're creating this lie... and she's in with Frank and Ian.. I don't know if its a lie or true, that there's some deal or whatever..
Dan: just..I just.. its so stupid!

11:36: checking in HOH where Britney's holding court still...
Britney: No one wants to work with Boogie..
--Except for your main boy, Willie. Heh.

Outside HoH:
Dan: Do you think Shane and Willie would go up? Is this a Boogie bullshit move?
Janie: that's what I'm saying - it all depends.
Dan: So the voting... lets say... fuck. Fuckin' Jodi, man.
Janie: Why, she sucked?
Dan: yeah. I don't think though, that Shane is that dumb.
Janie; I don't think he is either.
Dan: Lemme ask you this - I won't put anyone on the spot, if I can get that vote, and we have five, would you do it?
Janie: I don't know... hang on.. make a move so it doesn't look like we're talking..
Dan moves, then tries to recant it quickly
Janie: That's mine! You took your hand off - I'm taking that piece!
Dan: Alllllright.
Janie; Check.
Dan: would you be open to that? Or think it's too risky.. if I could get...

HoH empties out....
Wil: Same game?
Janie; I'm workin it..
Dan: she's got me on the ropes!

Janie: it's too risky for my team.
Dan: I'm saying if I could get it to 100% would you do it?
Janie: I don't think you can get it to 100%. I think it's set in stone.

Dan: did you get anything out of Frank?
Janie: hang on... do I want to take your knight...

11:44 And on the patio, Willie assures Boogie that it's a done deal.

Inside:
Janie: Thing is, we don't want to show our hand, know what I mean.
Dan: I have Danielle, and if I get one other person..
Janie; I don't think you can.. I don't want to cause such waves week one - it would be foolish.. I mean I'm willing to take the chance that we win HOH next week
Dan: if I can't get those three, there's no chance
Janie: it's too risky... your in check.
Dan: I only have one move.
Janie: Checkmate?
Dan: Not yet.
Janie: Almost.

Dan: If she does go - I've been in worse positions in this game.
Janie: Yeah. It would make me nervous all those guys working together.
Dan: What do they think, they're gonna win everys ingle week? If they don't someone's going home.
Janie: I don't know, it doesn't make sense.

Dan: I have to think if there's any way i can stop this from happening. Have to sleep on it..
Janie: There isn't..
Dan: Without putting your team at..
Janie: Exactly.

Janie: That's checkmate. I won!
Dan: good job, Janelle. Good game.

Janie: don't tell anyone I told you. And the reason they're doing this is because they need to all band together because they're targets. I head them talking about it three days ago...
Dan: yeah.

And they go down to join the kitchen crew... general chitchat all the way around, while Chef Joe gets ready to feed the Splurging Have Nots in 10 minutes... Britney's trying to learn to juggle, with Coach Dan giving her pointers...

Willie: If something is crazy going one, just g with it..
Ashley: i'm gonna trust you. And I'm gonna tell you something, that Joe told Janie after he talked to you that you weren't going to make deals..
Willie: You and JoJo are my main focus..
Ashley: I don't want her to get upset about our relationship...
Willie; who cares?
Ashley I just will always be honest with you guys..

Dan joins, and puts a stop to such talk.
Willie; you upset?
Dan: Nah, we're two and two.
Willie: Its been bugging her for two days!
Dan: she snuck one in on me...
Ashley: are you upset?
Dan: nah.

Dan: How ya feelin ash?
Ashley: Good.
Willie: She always says she's feelin good - she said good the other day when she was cryin! Your like the sweetest girl in the house..

Britney: that's how I want my daughter to be... sweet and nice to everyone.
Willie; You know they get traits from their mama...
--Lessa: HAHAHAHAHAH. ahem.

Alright - it's midnight BB time - which also means bedtime for Lessa. We'll leave the Have Not's happily munching,

and everyone enjoying a break in gametalk. However brief...


Janie: It sucks
Dan: I'm not gonna just sit back
Janie: I'm not gonna put my team in danger
Dan: I know that. If you go for HOH though - there's only 3 people gunning instead of five.

And now - I sleep. Night Dishers! Be sure to join Carolyn for TheOvernightReport as she'll catch everyone up on the early am happenings and I'll see you back here tomorrow for another Late Night!






Permalink







47 Comments:

Blogger Coffee Break Mom said...

Dang it I knew I that was gonna happen! LOL ( new post appeared) Ha! Now for my last comment under the wrong post:

I myself being from Bama I LOVE seeing Danielle wearing the Bama tshirts! RTR! However she is not my fav HG, am I wrong for that? :/

July 16, 2012 at 9:37 PM  
Blogger Blue said...

Uh Oh!

Lessa is hear. All hell is going to break loose now!

July 16, 2012 at 9:39 PM  
Blogger Coffee Break Mom said...

I SO wish I had the live feeds :( I miss it terribly after years of watching. Thank goodness I still have BBAD and The Dish. Whew!

July 16, 2012 at 9:41 PM  
Blogger Zinger said...

Hey Lessa! So happy to finally comment on one of your posts. Glad to be up with you.
These crazy houseguests...what are we gonna do with 'em? They never stop with the back-and-forth game talk.

July 16, 2012 at 9:42 PM  
Blogger Blue said...

I'm here!!!!

I think. What time is it?

July 16, 2012 at 9:42 PM  
Blogger Coffee Break Mom said...

Ok I am off to work on my own blog post while popping in and out of here and listening to BBAD in case anything juicy should happen. :) I know I should participate more in the comments and I am gonna work on that :)

July 16, 2012 at 9:43 PM  
Blogger Michigan Man said...

Evening Lessa, fellow BB addicts

So much game talk today, flip floppin so much it makes you dizzy and side alliances forming everywhere.

I don't think rest of this week is going to be as quiet as we might assumed this morning. Janelle seems like she will stir up stuff in her alliance with Brit's team.

At a boy Willie :)

July 16, 2012 at 9:43 PM  
Blogger Simply Sam said...

Ohhh yes please! We ALL dare you, Mr. Hantz!

Good evening Lessa! After quite a day myself... I'm looking forward to a visit inside the BB14 asylum & catching up with our resident nutcases.

I too, would love to know if that's braille!

July 16, 2012 at 9:43 PM  
Blogger Michigan Man said...

You only get a birthday party if a giant fight is going on at the same time. Someone needs to lose it.

July 16, 2012 at 9:44 PM  
Blogger Blue said...

Oh my.

Lessa, Simply San, and Zinger are here.

Now, I really have to behave.

*my Dennis the Menace* side is dying to burst out, though!!!

July 16, 2012 at 9:45 PM  
Blogger Theresa in WA said...

Good evening Lessa! I haven't yet taken the time this season to show ya some love so I thought I would pop in tonight. I love love love your late night reports, totally appreciate the work you do especially since no internet following a recent move.
Sounds like you *might* just get a break with easy night.

July 16, 2012 at 9:45 PM  
Blogger Blue said...

I'm gonna hurt Skippy.

Trained pigeons to dive bomb his house.......I don't know, yet. But, I'll get even with him.

July 16, 2012 at 9:46 PM  
Blogger Simply Sam said...

*waving & blowing kisses to Lessa, Zinger and Heather too!*

Can't wait to read your post today, Zinger!

And Heather? I don't believe you're wrong for that, at all. :)

July 16, 2012 at 9:47 PM  
Blogger Simply Sam said...

Hi Blue! ♥

Hi Mi Man! ♥

Hi Theresa! ♥

July 16, 2012 at 9:49 PM  
Blogger Blue said...

Welcome home, Michigan Man.

Glad to see you back.

July 16, 2012 at 9:50 PM  
Blogger Simply Sam said...

Blue... please don't.

Stop.

Don't.

Stop.

Don't stop! ;)

July 16, 2012 at 9:50 PM  
Blogger Blue said...

It must be a girls night.

July 16, 2012 at 9:50 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

dont think i can hold out much longer...gettin sleepy

July 16, 2012 at 9:51 PM  
Blogger Zinger said...

What's that I smell?
Blue & Simply Sam = Double Trouble

July 16, 2012 at 9:54 PM  
Blogger Blue said...

It is so far past bed time for me.

Damn this Big Brother House and Live Feeds! It always screws with my sleep patterns.

I'm heading off to bed. Have to. If I stick around much longer, the sun will be coming up. LOL

Love you all.

Lessa, Love you most of all. (Don't tell Carolyn!!! LOL)

Have fun, everyone.

See you all on Tuesday. (It's show night! Yayyyyy!!)

July 16, 2012 at 9:54 PM  
Blogger Lessa said...

Night Blue - love you too! (I won't tell if you won't! :P) Sleep well!

July 16, 2012 at 9:56 PM  
Blogger Michigan Man said...

Night Blue

July 16, 2012 at 9:57 PM  
Blogger Michigan Man said...

My side feeds are so far behind the main feed window. Seem like forever til they catch up.

July 16, 2012 at 9:58 PM  
Blogger Michigan Man said...

I just thought of something, now when they go on HOH lock down they will have 2 beds. More no sleeping on the floor.

July 16, 2012 at 10:00 PM  
Blogger Zinger said...

Lessa must be having tummy troubles:

Wil: Willie says to me I want to see you go FART in the game, and I was like your so full of shit your eyes are brown..

July 16, 2012 at 10:01 PM  
Blogger Simply Sam said...

This chick is off the hook DELIRIOUS ---->

I really should be giving my pillow some head, but I soooo want some BB time!

And... damn that Skippy McFishylover! Chill.

I think Dani & Keesha would be pleased with a rumble of a celebration that isn't theirs, eh?

July 16, 2012 at 10:02 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

.....the fish are getting to me....grrrrrrr

July 16, 2012 at 10:09 PM  
Blogger Coffee Break Mom said...

Has anyone deciphered the wall yet? That is, if there is anything to decipher. Now it has me wondering too!!

July 16, 2012 at 10:13 PM  
Blogger Lessa said...

Not yet - but I'm sure someone will if there's anything to decipher. I just think it'd be awesome for it to actually say something. I doubt it does? But it'd be so Big Brother if it does, ya know?

July 16, 2012 at 10:15 PM  
Blogger Michigan Man said...

Long fish time out, maybe they do have a party going on.

July 16, 2012 at 10:16 PM  
Blogger Izzy said...

Passing thru - just wanted to say HEY!!

Okay, I actually just tried a Morris Code translator entering a dash for each dot I see behind Wil's head on Lessa's cap of the wall.

Got mumbo jumbo. Now I'm nuts to know!!!

July 16, 2012 at 10:19 PM  
Blogger Theresa in WA said...

Lessa, I just seen on twitter you got a link mention from @TRACKBigBrother :)
I think Brit needs more exercise in the day so she isn't up til 4am...wait, maybe I need to take my own advice LoL

July 16, 2012 at 10:20 PM  
Blogger Lessa said...

Hahah! See, Soon, everyone will be all obsessive over it. I'm such a trouble maker... :P

July 16, 2012 at 10:22 PM  
Blogger Lessa said...

I did? Whoot! :)

July 16, 2012 at 10:22 PM  
Blogger Zinger said...

No party going on, unless Frank & Wil are being excluded. Frank & Wil are playing pool on BBAD (unless this is taped)

July 16, 2012 at 10:25 PM  
Blogger Izzy said...

Not a trouble maker - you just entertain us ways you probably weren't aware of!!

July 16, 2012 at 10:26 PM  
Blogger Michigan Man said...

I will never understand why we get fish while the show is playing on Showtime.

July 16, 2012 at 10:30 PM  
Blogger Lessa said...

What can I say - I'm easily amused. :P

July 16, 2012 at 10:30 PM  
Blogger Simply Sam said...

WOOT Lessa! Way cool! =)

Me? *thud!* Sweet dreams everyone!

July 16, 2012 at 10:32 PM  
Blogger Michigan Man said...

Night Sam

July 16, 2012 at 10:34 PM  
Blogger Lessa said...

Night Sam! :)

July 16, 2012 at 10:40 PM  
Blogger Coffee Break Mom said...

I wonder if they put in those HUGE chess pieces so that they didn't go 'missing' so easily like in a season past? LOL it looks funny seeing it huge like that, made me think of Alice in Wonderland.

July 16, 2012 at 10:51 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Maybe the wall is like old IBM punch cards?

Tink

July 16, 2012 at 11:22 PM  
Blogger FTM7 said...

Thank you, Lessa!!! Great job again. Hey guys, I was watching BBAD while reading her updates. Obviously the cam didn't stay on Jan/Dan. I would like to go back and watch. Anybody have what cam it was?

July 17, 2012 at 12:26 AM  
Blogger Mappy said...

Thanks Lessa!

July 17, 2012 at 8:09 AM  
Anonymous @colorsign said...

It is braille. Wikipedia should have the code. I will try to read it tomorrow, and am sure it is test material.

July 17, 2012 at 11:58 AM  
Blogger Show the Love Be The Love Feel The Love said...

Did anyone say yet what the braile is on wall?

July 17, 2012 at 8:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below