;
Live feed signups *Support the Site* u get them through.
*Thank You* for getting your feeds via The Links Here on BBDish!
We're Ready for BB17!!

BB17 Posts: Happy BB17 Premiere Day!, BBDish is Back for BB17!
BB16 EZ Archive: Miss a few Days? Check the BBDish EZ Archive, BB16 Flashback How To: Need Flashback Help? Here ya go!
Cool BB Stuff on Ebay & Around the Net!: Personalized BB TShirts!, BB Auctions, BBDish Swag: TShirts, Mugs & More, BB on Big Brother - Big Brother, Season 11

BBDish! Ya Gotta Have it!

BB17 Starts June 24th!

Google

Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Tuesday Evening in the BB14 House

What a craaaazy day in the Big Brother 14 house! Here are all the posts from today.  Warning: Your head will spin!  Must view Live Feed Flashback moments are truly too numerous to mention, but they're all in the posts below. 

6:20pm BBT
As we rejoin the HGs, Janelle and Britney are talking on the HoH landing..  It seems Janie has lost her spot in Pandora's closet, because Willie now despises her, and it would be too uncomfortable. 

Willie comes upstairs and tells Brit, I don't think you're gonna be able to come in.
Brit: Me?  Why?
Willie: I gotta go in there without anyone in there.
***??I dunno.

Willie goes into HoH.  Janelle and Britney continue talking.





Janelle: We're still taking kara out.
Britney: Is that what they told you?  To just wait there?
Willie: Yeah.
Britney: It just doesn't feel good Janelle.  I have no one.
Janelle: You have me.
Brit: I just know things are going on.
Janelle: You and Willie are so paranoid, it's nuts.
Brit: I'm not paranoid, Janelle.
Janelle: We're still voting Kara out.

BB: Willie, the HoH room is now ready for you.

Brit tells her that Willie has cast aspersions on her, as far as her having a deal with Dan.  Janie says it's not true.
 
Janelle: I'm not working with Dan.  I hate Boogie.  You have to understand my perspective.
Brit: We'll just see what happens Thursday.. And I guess everyone's mnad at me, because WIllie called a meeting?   I didn't tell him to do that.
Janelle: I don't hink anyone thinks it's your fault, Britney.  But what do you think of him telling every single person in this game, "F*ck your coaches, they're not here to help you, they're reading bios, etc."
Brit: I try to always see both sides of everything.  I get it.  I really do.  I feel like I'm in a bad place because of it.  I feel very emotional.  It's just hard.
Janelle: Do you want me to stay up there with you?  I feel uncomfortable, but it's him, not you.  Why did he do that to you and I?
Brit: I don't think he intended it to you and me.. I think he intended it to the others.
Janelle: Do you want me to stay up there?
Brit: If it's gonna be uncomfortable, you need to take care of your team.  I feel uncomfortable.. People are gonna think I'm conspiring with him.
Janelle: You know what he said up there, right?  He said, the reason we're keeping frank this week is so we can go after the coaches when they come into the game.
Brit:: And Frank said more about it outside..  I really don't think he was targeting you, janelle.  Once everybody started freaking out about Kara.. that freaked him out.
Janelle: We were never freaking out about her.  We were freaking out about Frank staying in the game, because he's got too many deals.

6:32pm BBT
JoJo joins Janelle and Britney for a moment..  She wonders what's going on in HoH..  Janelle tells her they're probably gonna make an annoucenment that the coaches aren't coming into the game, just to calm everyone down.  JoJo thinks there's a new pandora's box, because there is a 2nd door in there.


6:36pm BBT
 Cams 1/2
Dan and Danielle
Lounge


Danielle: If Kara goes home, you still want me to throw it?
Dan: mm hmm

Danielle: I'll definitely go up, and I wont be the pawn.  I don't see Ashley winning anything.  Ashley, Joe, possibly Shane... that wouldn't put me up.  Frank, Ian, Jenn, JoJo is a question mark.
Dan: Have you talked to JoJo at all today?
Danielle: Just casual conversations...  I just didn't think Shane would do.. Like.. we had several personal talks..

Danielle: If kara goes home, do you still think I should throw it?
Dan: I'll think about it.  We have to see how tomorrow goes.
Danielle: Willie and Frank are together constantly now.  Willie hasn't smiled at me at all today.  Shane's acting a little different..

Feed 3/4
Joe and Shane
6:39pm


Joe: Willie's lookin at me like he wants to kill me.
Shane: I haven't noticed that.
Joe: I'm not against him.. I just didn't agree with what he did today.  I'm with him on the vote.
Shane: You want Kara out?

Sounds very much like Shane doesn't..  Ian enters, and Shane brings him into the conversation, asking his opinion on the meeting today.  Ian agrees it was premature and missing.

Joe: My opinion is you don't need to jump the gun.
Shane; I was thinking Willie could be America's Player.
Joe: I was thinking that too.
Ian: If that's the case, I'm pissed.  I wanted to do that.

Joe: I'm not apologizing for having my opinion.  I'm allowed my opinion.
Shane: Absolutely.

6:45pm BBT
Feed 3/4
Janelle and Brit
HoH Landing

Brit: I feel bad.. I have nothing against Kara..
Janelle: Dan's grasping at straws.. Last night he was like, I know I can get JoJo and Ian to vote for her, and I was like, I don't know about that.
Brit: I have no control over anything.
Janelle: me neither..  The house meeting kinda f*cked us.  he said, the reason I'm keeping Frank is to go after the veterans..
Brit: That's a pretty dumb move on his part.  Willie started freaking out last night..
Janelle: It's just complete paranoia.
Brit: It is, but everybody who people talk to.

Janelle brings up Joe's information again... Deeply digging Joe's hole with Team Britney.


Simultaneously on 1/2
Danielle: So if Kara stays, you want us to win it?
Dan: Yes.
Danielle: I could put up Willie and Frank.. I woulda won the veto.. I'm glad they're all too stupid to see that. I'm just gonna have to keep flirting with Shane.. cuz if he wins..

6:52pm BBT

Willie just emerged from the HoH Room with his BB bag. 

Janelle: What happened?  I'm scared.
Willie: Me too.

Willie heads straight to the Diary Room.  Janie and Brit run downstairs..  Everyone's wondering what on earth is going on.. Speculation galore.

6:54pm BBT
Willie comes back through, and up to HoH.. with his BB bag

People: What's going on???
Willie: I can't say.  Changes all the time, people.  Changes all the time.

6:56pm BBT
Willie: No one's allowed to go in there for a few minutes.

6:57pm BBT
Mayhem on the Quad!  On 1 and 2, Britney and Janelle are explaining to Boogie what just went down inside...

Inside, Kara, Danielle, Wil and the rest are equally exciteable..

Willie passes through.. "Are you a granddaddy?"  No.

Crisis Over...

7:04pm BBT
Feed 3
Willie and Britney

Willie: They just put a computer in there so I could blog.
Britney: Is that all? Are you coming to family dinner?
Willie: Yes.

Britney shares how awkward she's feeling.. Willie offers to make it better...
**oh dear.

7:07pm BBT
It's Dinner time at the BB corral..


 Willie tells everyone they gave him the computer for the HoH blog.. and the camera for HoH pics..


What new trouble and drama will our BB14 HGs get into tonight?  What haven't they gotten into today? Mercy!!

Willie: So who wants to take pictures after?
All: Fun!!

**HoH pics?  Tonight??  That's supposed to be Wednesday, you noob! OK..

Zinger's gonna open a new top post for the HoH Pics and Tuesday Evening Mayhem! Then stick around for Late Night with Lessa!  Enjoy the live feeds tonight, and thank you for being a part of the Dish!










Permalink







15 Comments:

Blogger lee said...

Are we commenting? What does everyone think? I don't think it's a Pandora Box. Don't they usually "fish" us out the whole time, until it's completed? UGH, BB, how you torture us so! ;)

July 17, 2012 at 6:56 PM  
Blogger Terraific said...

Expect the unexpected! This game be cray-cray!

July 17, 2012 at 7:03 PM  
Blogger curlerchick said...

I think Willie might be playing them to think he has a special power. Who knows.

July 17, 2012 at 7:03 PM  
Blogger Theresa in WA said...

Omg! How odd...can't wait to see how this plays out for willie. Did the bag look packed?

July 17, 2012 at 7:05 PM  
Blogger Terry said...

I remember seeing people on the CBS facebook saying how awful this cast was and how the season was going to be boring..lol @ those people.

July 17, 2012 at 7:05 PM  
Blogger Grendon said...

It's an evil plot to keep me from ever sleeping. Oh well, I have to sign off early tonight. Doctor tomorrow to see if my ulcers are getting better. "This game, this house, these people" sure aren't helping.

July 17, 2012 at 7:06 PM  
Blogger ǝuoʎuɐzǝɥʇ said...

This makes my bowels move.

July 17, 2012 at 7:06 PM  
Blogger Emrys said...

Omg this why I love bb!! Absolute mayhem!!
And what the actual hell is up with Willie leaving the hoh with his bag?! Can't wait to find out!!

July 17, 2012 at 7:10 PM  
Blogger Christine Elizabeth said...

me thinks me smell something fishy and it's NOT what Joe cooked for dinner!!

July 17, 2012 at 7:15 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Is willie faking the funk? Bb doesnt need him to transport stuff in and out of hoh they can do it themselves

July 17, 2012 at 7:16 PM  
Blogger Joanne DelBalso said...

Dishers!!! I need your help. I can't seem to log onto superpass and I am freakin out (like Willie....lol) seriously.. I log in and then nothing ever comes up. I tried my ipad, phone, PC.. I can't ever navigate to the customer support to get a number to call.. any idea??

signed...
freaking out because I have no live feeds!!

July 17, 2012 at 7:16 PM  
Blogger lee said...

Uh oh...could tonight be the first big blow up? Here's to hoping...heehee

July 17, 2012 at 7:19 PM  
Blogger Ciara said...

Supposedly Willie's daughter is pregnant and about to deliver. Maybe that had something to do with tonight.

July 17, 2012 at 7:22 PM  
Blogger Laura said...

Willie is making ME paranoid!!

July 17, 2012 at 7:22 PM  
Blogger J.Co said...

Maybe Willie got some new toiletries and carried them that way?

July 17, 2012 at 7:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below