;
Live feed signups *Support the Site* u get them through.
*Thank You* for getting your feeds via The Links Here on BBDish!
We're Ready for BB17!!

BB17 Posts: Happy BB17 Premiere Day!, BBDish is Back for BB17!
BB16 EZ Archive: Miss a few Days? Check the BBDish EZ Archive, BB16 Flashback How To: Need Flashback Help? Here ya go!
Cool BB Stuff on Ebay & Around the Net!: Personalized BB TShirts!, BB Auctions, BBDish Swag: TShirts, Mugs & More, BB on Big Brother - Big Brother, Season 11

BBDish! Ya Gotta Have it!

BB17 Starts June 24th!

Google

Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Tuesday Morning - Kaboom Goes the Coaches Revolt!

Wakey, Wakey, HGs!! It's time for the rest of you to wake up and add to the madness that is the Big Brother 14 Live Feeds!

If you're looking for the Coaches Revolt Meeting led by Willie up in HoH, it began at 10:54am BBT on cameras 1 and 2 on the live feeds.  As of 11:25am BBT, it is still going on.

Quick Catch up: At 7:40am BBT on Feed 1, Willie went on a fishing expedition with Boogie.  Boogie said that Janelle knows nothing more about any twist than he does.  If you haven't read the overnight report yet, that's quite important too..  and make sure to read Late Night Lessa's aptly titled post, It's Flip Floppin' Monday!

Key Points in the Overnight: At 2:50am on feed 1, Brit spilled the beans to Willie about her and Janelle's suspicions that they'd be joining the game.  At 3:20am on feed 3, after staring at the memory wall, Willie believes that confirms it - There are enough Key Slots to bring the Coaches into the game, and he wants Britney to bust the game wide open Tuesday morning with the whole house. Go directly to 3:20am on flashback  - feeds 3 and 4.

As thorough as we try to be, there is no replacement for watching it with your own eyes on the live feeds.. or in the flashbacks section of the live feeds.  If you'd like to try them out for 3 days free, here's the link to make that happen. :)  You're gonna love em!




Will Britney do as Willie has told her to do?  Will she become the tool of a new Brigade today?  Time will tell.  He wanted her to do it early in the morning.. Eyes and ears peeled here.


8:52am BBT Quad View Cams 1 & 2 - Britney, Frank, Joe, Willie and Boogie are in the backyard making small talk. Thank G-d!
Cams 3/4 Shane and JoJo..

8:58am BBT - More joiners for the backyard group.

Wil: Janelle still sleeping?
Brit: I guess so.  I suppose the announcement to turn the lights on was for her. 

8:59am
Feed 3
Kitchen
Brit and Willie, then Shane

Willie: You gonna do it?
Brit: Why are you tryin to put me in a bad position?  I don't know why we have to jump off the deep end.
Willie: We are done if we don't do this.
Brit: We don't know that that's the case..  And it's gonna be a real fun envionment around here for me when I'm excommunicated and no one speaks to me.
Willie: You'll have me.

They call Shane into the lounge..  He's completely clueless, until Britney spells it out.




Willie: This is what's going on..
Brit: Several of the coaches already know.. I'm not positive, but I think there's a very good possibility that the coaches are coming into the game.  As players.  And that's why the coaches are trying to set the pace for the game the way they are..  Because..

Willie: I want Britney to say something, because it makes her look like a good person to all the new players. Shane: When do you think it's gonna happen?

Britney: I think it's either gonna be next week or the following week.
Shane: Do you think there's gonna be one person that wins and one coach..
Brit: I think one person is going to win 500,000 dollars.
Shane: F*ck!

Brit: I'm not sure..
Willie: But we've gotta prepare..
Brit: But there's other stuff too that I can't discuss..that makes me think that..
Shane: So do you think the coaches thing was just an incentive to get you guys back in the house?
Brit: Basically.

Willie: Has anybody came to you.. Be honest with me.. To talk game strategy..
Shane: Boogie and Frank.. They said they talked to you..
Willie: Nobody talked to me. (lie)
Shane: He said he came to you and said the 3 of us could run this game.

Brit: If I tell the whole house, the coaches are all gonna be against me.. and my players.
Willie: Britney thinks it's gonna be a bad thing for her.. but I think it'll make everyone trust her.
Shane: Maybe we spread it as a rumor..
Brit: If you wanna spread it as a rumor, the only person you need to tll is Frank.  Basically, I think the coaches are just getting by til it happens..

***Get your shit together, Skippy!  We still have sound on Willie et al, but no pic.

Shane: If he's  willing to make a deal with us, he's willing to make one with her too.
Britney; We've gotta start making an alliance for the 1nd part of the game.
Shane: But wasn't she all about getting rid of Kara the other day?
Willie: She's trying to put a target on my back.. and she's desperately pleading with me to keep Kara..  Frank gave me a solid week.
Shane: Yeah, but if he gave you a solid week, then he's coming after me.

Brit: I'm gonna go get Boogie and see how he feels about exposing this.
**ha! I'm sure Boogie will be happy to help you shoot yourself in the foot, if he thinks you're game.

Britney asks Boogie if he'll come talk to her..

9:17am BBT
Boogie and Brit
Lounge

Brit: I wanna know what you think and what you know.
Boogie: I think I know very little..
Brit: Well, there's a rumor in the house..
Boogie:  A rumor of what.

Brit: A rumor of the coaches coming into the game.
Boogie: I think they've done enough of a twist in the viewer that if they play out the season without a double eviction, it plays out.
Brit: Jury would start 2 weeks early.
Boogie: The contract was all about coach coach coach.l
Brit: The last bylaw in the contract was "we can change anything at any time we want to."
Boogie: Lemme be honest.. I've kinda been happy to be out of the fray.  At the end of the day, we have to play the game that's been put before us.
Brit: Frank said something, and I wondered if you put that in his head.
Boogie: Definitely not.  And what's more.. I feel like the more we talk about it, the less chancw it's gonna happen.  So that definitely didn't come from me.  I think the new people are starting to figure things out..All I tell Frank is lay back, be the fun southern guy and get along with every body.. Kinda like what you said on Saturday.. It's so early.  The way I'm playing this is playing as a coach and influencing where I can.  Obviously, if he goes, my situation is compromised.  I'm trying to not bother people.. I feel like people are playing..
Brit: Really hard..lRelally fast.
Boogie: We know what she is.  We know what he is.  Which one is best moving forward.  I don't know if that's helpful but I can assure you that Frank and I never had that conversation.  I'd like that to happen.. but I don't think it'll happen with all 4 of us still here.
Brit: mm hmm

**I misspoke.  Apologies to Boogie. 

Brit: I'm just so lost right now.
Boogie: I think what's extra stress for you, Janelle and Willie..  Dan is obviously back against the wall.  cuz if he loses Kara, he's pretty much game over.
Brit: I think I need to tell Willie to calm the f*ck down.
Boogie: Is he freaking out?
Brit: Yeah.. Because of this rumor..(**which you told him)
Boogie: Why do any of them think we know more than they do about what's happening in this house.  We had to be locked a way a week early so we wouldn't see a commercial?
Brit: I think I'm gonna take a day off.

Good idea, Brit. 

9:27am
Britney rejoins the outside world, and Skippy New Pants removes his thumb from up his bum..

5 minutes of smalltalk, please.


9:40am
Quad View

Willie grumbled something at Britney a couple minutes ago.  She said to calm down, and she wants a day off.  Bully for her..  Perhaps she's learned from her season to not be anyone's tool. Incidentally, in case you missed it, Willie flat out lied when, in front of Britney, Shane brought up the guy alliance  Boogie and Frank had broached with both of them..


If you've been thinking about getting the feeds, treat yourself to the 3 day free trial!  Tis the season to take the plunge and see what you've been missing!

9:45am BBT
Willie comes inside and heads up to the HoH Room.  He looks broody.  No camera follows him.  On my 3rd post this morning, I'm oddly ok with that.

9:47am
Feed 3
Kitchen
Brit and Shane
Britney moves in for a quick little recon.


Britney: Don't say a word.
Shane: I'm not.
Britney: Boogie thinks it's definitely not happening, so.. That's all we need.

Brit to the DR, by her own choice.  Minor DR leak...

Britney: Hey Caleb.


9:52am
Joe, Wil, Shane
Backyard

Joe: What's goin' on with Willie?
Shane: He's paranoid.
Wil: He needs to calm down.

Joe: He thinks the coaches are gonna come into play?
Shane: (stumbles and recovers): I hope not!  That would be awful.  There are so many other options.. Trades..
Wil: It can't happen.
Shane: I agree.  Can you imagine having to play against them?
Wil: Is he wavering.
Shane; I don't think so.
Wil: I know Ashley, Joe and I have been 100% down with the plan..
Shane: I think he's just freaking out cuz we're talking to Boogie's team and talking to Dan's team.... But you can't not talk to em.
***BB meet Hantz family.  Hantz meet BB.


Boogie joins in the backyard chatter..

10am
Feeds 3 and 4
Britney goes up to HoH and pulls Willie into the bathroom..

Britney: I'm not going down for this, Willie.  I'm not going down for it.  I'm gonna say you came to me, and i said I didn't know.

**you fed it to him.
Britney: Boogie went out there and said Britney thinks adadadada.. I'm not going down for this, Willie.
Willie: What does he think?
Brit: he doesn't think it's happening.  I'm not going down for this, Willie. I don't need everybody ostracizing me. I wish I'd never said anything to you!  Next week is no different.  Boogie's right.  The more people talk about it, the less likely it is to happen.

This goes on for a couple minutes, Britney chastising him like a 5 year old.  He promises he wont bring it up.

10am BBT
Britney and Wil have a Shimmy off.. The one with the boobies always wins.



10:12am BBT
Feed 3
Kara joins the living.. She's welcomed with a sweet morning hug from Wil.
10:15am
Feed 3
Spontaneous Kitchen Counter synchronized seated dancing..



10:25am BBT Mercifully, as I've been transcribing since 4:00am eastern/1am BBT, the HGs are taking an insanity break and enjoying each other for a few minutes. It's nice when they have fun together...
JoJo and Willie are enjoying a smoke and a chat.  Joe joins them, as does Frank.
**I jinxed it!

Feed 1/2
10:26am
Willie, Frank, JoJo, Joe... then Dan

Willie: Can I ask ya'll what are we doing in this game?  We need to play as players ya'll.  I'm gonna be completely honest.  We cannot give our coaches 500,000 dollars to sling us around..


Frank: I'm 100% on board.  When they walked in the door.. People get f'in starstruck
Willie: We gotta run this game.  if we're together, we're protected.
Frank: Some people are gonna run to the coaches for protection.  If we stay strong and vote out the coaches when we get the chance..
Willie: Players have gotta play for the players.  You have 500k in the air, and you're allowing someone to tell you how to get that 500k.  Do you understand what I'm sayin', Joe?

Joe: I don't, because Janelle's not behaving that way.  If that's happening, I say we call a house meeting and tell the coaches, if you wanna coach me, fine, but don't try to sway the votes for your purposes.
Frank: Here's the thing.. They'll tell you one thing all week, then 15 minutes before an eviction, they're gonna pull something and get everyone befuddled..
Willie: We need to get rid of sheep.
JoJo: I agree with that. Pisses me off.
Willie: The more power players that go.. It gives them the deciding factor...We gotta build an army up.. Cuz if that does happen.. We're leaving it in our decision who wins the money.
JoJo: mm hmm
Willie: What's gonna happen is they're gonna pick off me, Frank, Joe, jojo.. Every person who thinks for themself. You feel my pain, Joe?
Joe: (silent)  We can talk up in the room.

10:35am
Dan joins..

Dan: Morning, kids.
Joe: Kids.  I'm the old man here.
Dan: Sometimes I feel like the old man.  You didn't think it was gonna be easy, Frank?
Frank: No.. And I don't hold it against you.  You gotta play the game.  Aint no love in the big brother house. Paranoia and deception.
Joe: Hold on tight.  Roller coaster ride.
Willie: I think I see what's at the bottom of the ride though.

10:39am
Willie: I wanna have a house meeting with just the people who are playing the game.  For real.
Someone: Do it.
Willie: I will.  As soon as Janelle wakes up. Should be by 1:00.

10:43am
Britney joins the outdoor crew on 1 and 2..
Willie: I feel like I'm getting sexier and sexier every day.  You agree, Brit?
Britney: Absolutely.
Joe: Feel good.
Britney: The game is off for me for 24 hours.


They start talking about Troyzan from Survivor.. Dan says he Troyzan applied to be on Survivor 20 times.

OK.. Willie said he's calling a house meeting between the new HGs when Janelle gets out of HoH...


As of 10:46am, Janelle has just joined the group in the backyard on feeds 1 and 2.


I have all eyes on Willie, waiting for it to happen, but on feeds 3 and 4, Kara and Wil are talking in the Lounge.  Kara just said, "I don't feel like I need to campaign to people.  Even though Willie put me on the block, I'm not gunning for him at all.."

10:50am
Feeds 1 and 2
Joe & Janelle

They walkover to Ashley on the hammock..

Joe: He's starting a coaches revolt.
Janelle: Are you serious?
Joe: He was in a fight with Brit already this morning.  He said we need to be playing our game, not yours.
Janelle: The guy is nuts.
Joe: Yeah.  We gotta do something.
Janelle: There's a reason he's leaving Frank in this game, and it's not for one week.
Joe: He just said we gotta take out all the sheep..

10:53am
Feeds 1 and 2

Joe: You ready to do this?
Willie: Yeah.. Let's do this.

Willie calls everyone up to the HoH Room for a newbies only meeting.

10:56am BBT - Feeds 1 and 2 - All newbies
Willie is leading a coaches revolt meeting.  I strongly encourage you to watch this in flashback!

Willie: Also, there is a possibility that those coaches are gonna be coming into this game to play for the 500,000 dollars. All they're doin' right now is protecting themselves.  Even Brit, and I love brit.
Jenn: We're the Golden Tickets to 400Gs.
Willie: This is botherin' me.  It's been botherin me a couple days.  We need to play this game as a group.  Don't even listen to them.
Frank: They're spectators.
Willie: Exactly.  We need to stay stroing as a group.  If we're not gonna be in here to play the game, they're playin' it for us..  They're doing what they have to do to shuffle the deck..
Wil: A lot of times when they have a conversation, it's about getting the coach out, not the player.
Kara: They need us more than we need them.
Willie: Exactly.  And as soon as we're done in here, they're all gonna run to ya.  What happened?

Spark up your feeds, folks!  This is a must watch.

Simultaneously on feeds 3 and 4, the coaches are having their own meeting on the backyard  couches on 3 and 4.  Needless to say, the coaches meeting is considerably calmer.

11:09am BBT
The Coaches Revolt Meeting is ongoing on Feeds 1 and 2.

Joe: In my opinion.  I don't want you working deals for me.  Coaches play from the sidelines.  When i coach football, I do not go on the field.  That's what need to be said to them! My opinion, I think we should say, hey, from now on, I'm playing my game.
Frank: Give me advice.
Joe: Gimme advice.  But all you're entitled to is advice and a pep-talk.  By definition, you do not play the game! 
Willie: By the way, whoever hasn't been talked to, you're a pawn.
Frank: Every coach has players they're willing to lose.
Wil: I didn't come in here to be coached.
Willie: There's people out here who have a million dollars.  They're here to prove they're better than that other coach.  So far, they'er goin' to bed thinking, man this is easy.  We're causing confusion and chaos..
Wil: It's insulting for them to say, we need to wipe out this team..
Willie: Exactly.  If you aint seen the coaches work yet, you're gonna see em work after this meeting.  I just don't want you to be..
Wil: I'm takin a 24 hour break from game talk.
Willie: And if a coach comes to you askin', say you're letting it all sink in.  When I saw this, I was like, Oh God.. Cuz I knew everybody was just gonna be lead by them.
Wil:  (with flair) The Empire Strikes back.

***Allison Grodner gets her closing quote for the scene...

11:25am BBT  - End of Sound glitch.

11:27am BBT - The meeting breaks up.  Willie heads down first. When I flip back to the Quad to check on the coaches chat, it's social, nothing game related.  Weddings and such.

11:32am
Feeds 3/4
Janelle and Joe

Janelle: So what happened?
Joe: He was trying to start a revolt agains tthe coaches.
Janelle: But the contract that I signed said there's no possibility of you going into the game..

Joe gives Janelle the details of the meeting.

Simultaneously, On Feeds 1 and 2, Britney connects similarly with Wil, JoJo and Kara on the Hammock.  Britney's emphasis is on her commitment to being helpful to her team.

Janelle: We're not supposed to talk about contracts, but I asked in sequester, and they said there is no chance of the coaches entering the game.  We don't vote.  We don't even go to the Jury house, if you guys are out of the game.  We go home.
Joe: It changes the entire concept of the show.
Janelle: It doesn't make sense.
Joe: And how does he know something?
Janelle: He doesn't.

When Britney leaves the Hammock, we learn she failed in her attempt. 

11:38am  Both conversations are ongoing, and both are key.  Willie's meeting has caused a level of 1st week paranoia never before seen in the BB House.

 ***Serious storm here.  Powering down.  I'll be back when it's done.













Permalink







67 Comments:

Blogger Theresa in WA said...

crapola, i got got...still Good Luck today Carolyn... fresh finger vibes headed your way

July 17, 2012 at 9:00 AM  
Blogger Grendon said...

I was so irritated I didn't even realize I was responding to the wrong post. But still...I really REALLY don't like you Skippy.

And I'm starting to really dislike fish too. If they're gonna hog all the camera time they could at least talk game. I bet they know all the secrets.

July 17, 2012 at 9:13 AM  
Blogger TripL in Cen FL said...

Good morning Carolyn. yikes, another day has started here with big time T-storms so am trying to catch up on battery power. Superpass sound keeps cutting in and out. Yesterday I spent over an hour talking to India trying to get my shockwave problem worked out. Why does this have to happen during BB season?

July 17, 2012 at 9:14 AM  
Blogger Crisi said...

Wonder if Brit gets production PO'd with her big mouth. Yeah, this "rumor" idea will last all of 12 minutes. Brit just majorly screwed her game. Should be interesting how the TV chooses to work with this leak. I heard Janelle and Brit talking about it on BBAD, but before that I had no idea the season was going that way.

Since I dont have the feeds.....yet...I really appreciate all that you ladies do to keep us in the know. FABULOUS!!

July 17, 2012 at 9:21 AM  
Blogger Lulu (aka Stefanie) said...

Did anyone think (and maybe some have) maybe when a coach loses all of their players THAT'S when they get back into the game???? Being a Dan fan I hope that's the case. I don't like his team, but I like him!

July 17, 2012 at 9:36 AM  
Blogger Crisi said...

OOOhhhhhh! Good one Lulu. Didnt think of that, but I like it. Well done.

July 17, 2012 at 9:39 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

yayy... a few minutes of small talk on the feeds so i can say hi! :)

Hi!!!! :)

Morning, Theresa! :)Thank you!

Hiya Grandon! :) I feel that!

Hi Tripl! :) be safe!

Hi Crisi! :) Gaaah!

Hy Lulu! - I've been thinking that.

July 17, 2012 at 9:40 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Janie turns to Dan too late? If bb is gonna let the coachs in the game, Dan will not have to leave when his players are eliminated, bb dont want that. In fact eliminating dans team may put the coach in

July 17, 2012 at 9:45 AM  
Blogger mdshander said...

LuLu- thats an interesting thought. I never thought of that! I don't ever recall any mention of a coach going home once they lose all their players. Thanks LuLu for giving a fellow Dan fan another bit of hope!

July 17, 2012 at 9:51 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

I've been saying this for the past several days..

I'm so glad people listen. ;p

July 17, 2012 at 9:52 AM  
Blogger Grendon said...

TripL in Cen FL

Not to be nosy, but did you call India or did they call you. Just wondering because there is a scam out of India. They call and say they are from Verizon technical support or from Microsoft technical support. Their main goal is to gain remote access to your computer which means they can get into persoanl files. They also convince you that your computer is infected and try to convince you to install their security program which means you end up paying for something you never needed.

They have called me several times. I keep them on the phone long enough for the remote access to come into the conversation. Then I laugh, tell them I know they are full of shite and to go watch themselves on you tube.

July 17, 2012 at 9:54 AM  
Blogger christyleigh said...

Hi all!!!


Shane just dropped the coaches conspiracy bomb on Wil and Joe... Rumors abound!!!

July 17, 2012 at 9:54 AM  
Blogger Grendon said...

I said it too Carolyn, about coaches going in when they lose their players. I said it the first day. Does that mean people are listening to me. Hey, wait... that means no one listened.

Ima go pout now.

July 17, 2012 at 9:57 AM  
Blogger christyleigh said...

If they bring back America's vote... can we please nominate Skippy and his fishes :)

July 17, 2012 at 9:57 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow, what a start to another day in BB land...

Poor Carolyn...rest your fingers and back, this is only the beginning and if "rumors" are true..it will be a long season for you...

Willie needs to calm done...I can see him playing as Russell right now..he is way tooooo paranoid..

I think Brit made a mistake telling Shane..I think Boogie will say something to Frank...

Good game so far..everyone is worried about everyone...lol

Pam

July 17, 2012 at 10:00 AM  
Blogger Cindy said...

Great idea Lulu, love Dan and hope he stays for awhile.
Good morning all, and Carolyn, I feel bad for those fingers this morning. Hopefully it will calm a bit in the house.

July 17, 2012 at 10:04 AM  
Blogger christyleigh said...

Oh oops it was frank that mentioned the coaches coming back. Good.. I was hoping Shane wouldnt turn around and talk about it right after their conversation. So who told Frank?

July 17, 2012 at 10:09 AM  
Blogger TripL in Cen FL said...

Grendon, I actually called my virus scan companies 800# and happened to get their India support team even though they are located in CA. It is a program I had already purchased.
Carolyn and Grendon, I had read the comments a day or so ago...see I do read what you are saying.... So I was a tad confussed when Lulu thought she had come up with the idea.

July 17, 2012 at 10:18 AM  
Blogger TripL in Cen FL said...

Fishes again... I've been thinking let's all drop our poles and get nets. Scoop them all out and see where Skippy sends us.

July 17, 2012 at 10:20 AM  
Blogger Grendon said...

Britney scolding Willie about the rumor: "The more people talk about it the less likely it is to happen."

Willie: "Well then let me shout it from the balcony. Run around the yard screaming it to the heavens. Hire a plane to fly over with a banner."

O.K. Willie didn't really say that. But come on Brit. Why would that be motivation for Willie to keep his mouth shut. If all the HGs think that talking about it will prevent having 4 more players added to the game, 4 players with experience in the game, that's what they will talk about 24/7.

July 17, 2012 at 10:24 AM  
Blogger Crisi said...

The reason I thought that Lulu had the idea was I had not seen it before then. I admit it, I havent been as diligent (sp) as I should be with the comment section. Today is the first I have even commented. Who-ever, however, kudos. Sounds good to me.

July 17, 2012 at 10:25 AM  
Blogger indigoprince said...

Well well well look what happens during the early morning bb hours when I settle down to watch the feeds but my internet decides to be stupid on me.

The major revelation comes to fruition by the hot Willie when he notices there are key holes by the mentors pics.

This would be so awesome if the mentors do come into the game after they lose all their players. One question though...wasn't the whole idea for the mentors to win if at least one of their players gets to the end? How will that happen if they lose all their players.

Hmmmmmm so many possibilities to ponder.

Hopefully there is a storm brewing called Hurricane Willie and the feeds will be on fire more than they already have been. I can definitely see all the paranoia all over his face >;)

good point that you pointed out about the mentors going in when they lose all their players Lulu.

I like it!

July 17, 2012 at 10:25 AM  
Blogger deeder76 said...

only thing about the whole idea with the coaches coming back once their players are gone... once they see that's the case, each coach will immediately start plotting against their own players. it'll turn into "which one of us can drop these players the fastest??" it'll go against every aspect of the BB game. i don't like the thought.

July 17, 2012 at 10:38 AM  
Blogger Laura said...

LuLu- NICE observation and thought.

Then we would really see "mother's eating their young!"

BB had to expect coaches to have their team, team up against one coach to get them out...what a fantastic twist - if it is true!

July 17, 2012 at 10:45 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Hi Carolyn, thanks for all you do!

Hi everyone else!

I think week 4 is going to be when something changes. There were only 4 immunity keys displayed for the coaches to give team members for immunity.

It is also possible that by making the former HGs coaches they protect them four the first four weeks and give them a chance in the game. Especially with there being only 4 instead of 6 like last season. They also cant form a vets alliance this way.

July 17, 2012 at 10:51 AM  
Blogger christyleigh said...

Newbie meeting alert!

July 17, 2012 at 10:56 AM  
Blogger Crisi said...

Now their gonna get out the "sheep"? Watching BBAD the last couple of days, I started getting irritated with all the "floater" comments. Its week 1 people! How can you know who is what? Who gives the all-mighty power to predict floater game play? I understand that some people arent as physical as others, but to call people floaters this early bothers me. It seems that the smaller people who dont involve themselves with the behind the scene crap talk are dubbed floaters. GEESH! Give it a second people.

July 17, 2012 at 10:57 AM  
Blogger Debee said...

Well, due to my crazy work schedule ad insane need for sleep, I have not been able to keep up with BBDish posts, let alone comments....but someone mentioned on the BBDish FB page today about this idea that once the coach's team is eliminated they get a second chance by going into the game to play for themselves.

So KUDOS to Caro and Grendon for saying it first. I think that has to be right on the money! AND I think Dan figured it out even before they picked players, because it just didn't make sense to me who he did NOT pick if he was trying to build a strong team. He picked what, to me, appeared to be weak players and underdogs. I know he likes to build up the underdog, but a good coach is going to want some strong players, too...and it just didn't seem to me he picked any of the ones who looked strong.

So, he has his eye on the big prize and I'm team Dan all the way, either way! Gooooooo Dan! :)

July 17, 2012 at 10:59 AM  
Blogger Jennifer A. said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

July 17, 2012 at 11:02 AM  
Blogger Jennifer A. said...

Willie is making a whole lot of sense right now in the Newbie Meeting. Good for him.

The game is changing again!! This HOUSE! These PEOPLE!!!! LOL

July 17, 2012 at 11:03 AM  
Blogger Kassie said...

well it looks like a willie is just like his brother cant keep his month shut.

July 17, 2012 at 11:05 AM  
Blogger JadeDarkStar said...

OMG willi is soooo stupid so stupid i am laughing my butt off

July 17, 2012 at 11:07 AM  
Blogger Cindy said...

This is like Lord of the flies! Lol

July 17, 2012 at 11:08 AM  
Blogger Cindy said...

Joe's got some great points without ganging up on the coaches.

July 17, 2012 at 11:13 AM  
Blogger Grendon said...

Joe is upstairs comparing the situation to football coaches. Dan is outside comparing it to a football game.

That's it! That's the twist! Dan and Joe both like football.

July 17, 2012 at 11:14 AM  
Blogger Michie (Boricua) said...

Hey Carolyn and Dishers!!!!

I'm going crazy with everything that is going in the house and I'm not a House Guest!!!! LOL

July 17, 2012 at 11:15 AM  
Blogger Michie (Boricua) said...

I don't think the coaches will go in the game! Paranoia is driving them all crazy!!!!

Ugh here we go with the audio being all messed up! CBS is dropping the ball with the Live Feeds!!!! ANNOYED

July 17, 2012 at 11:18 AM  
Blogger christyleigh said...

Skippy can we please have the sound back!

I cannot wait to see if this new resolution with the newbies holds or will the mentors slowly get back in their heads?

July 17, 2012 at 11:18 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Even if the coaches did enter the game after all their players are gone,Dan would probably still be in deep trouble. I love Dan too but he'd have to win alllll the comps just to stick around:/ fingers crossed. Great work Carolyn as always!!❤

July 17, 2012 at 11:22 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

All hell is about to be unleashed. The newbies cant remove coaches from the game by ignoring them. It may force bb to let the coaches in sooner rather than later. The coaches would make on heck of an alliance in my book. Willie is playing right into bb's hands

July 17, 2012 at 11:22 AM  
Blogger Susan said...

Hey Carolyn and dishers!

OMG are these little ponies bolting out of the gate!! I'd say for the first "Have Not" food choice they should get carrots and sugar cubes! ;)

Susan

July 17, 2012 at 11:26 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ahh i went to bed at 2:30 and just woke up... Got lots of catching up to do.

July 17, 2012 at 11:28 AM  
Blogger Lolli said...

I have a feeling that a coach loosing all their players is what releases them into the game. Think about it...it would be total chaos and backfire on everyone!

July 17, 2012 at 11:30 AM  
Blogger Cindy said...

The funniest thing is, they can't vote the coaches out without taking themselves out first.

July 17, 2012 at 11:31 AM  
Blogger Laura said...

I really hope that some of these newbies don't go running back and telling their "boss" I mean coach, everything...for some reason, I feel Frank will do this!

This is exciting, if they don't fall apart (newbies), like last year!

July 17, 2012 at 11:39 AM  
Blogger Michie (Boricua) said...

LOL...I cant be too mad I guess cause skippy has no idea how to run the feeds. They show the feeds with BB theme song and they change the cameras to another feed but leave the audio of the one we were just watching!!! LOL

This is the first time I've seen the feeds be so screwed up!!!! They really need to get the people back that used to work for them. LOL

July 17, 2012 at 11:40 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

bad storm - powering down.. back soon.

July 17, 2012 at 11:43 AM  
Blogger Lulu (aka Stefanie) said...

Sorry, I don't get into the comments section enough to read every post...was just an idea that came to mind this morning and I posted it. Not trying to steal anyone's thunder, I promise.

July 17, 2012 at 11:45 AM  
Blogger christyleigh said...

I don't like all the mentor hate. I am glad that the newbies finally woke up and decided to play their own game, but they are blaming the mentors for all of the drama.

For example, Kara is saying she is so mad that Dan is campaigning for her and it is all his fault that she is on the block.

While I agree that it is part of the reason, Willie told her she never talked to him in the beginning and she has barely compaigned for herself... at least Dan is trying to save her this week.

This game is crazy, but I love it!!!

Send the dish ladies love for the upcoming finger and back cramps!!

July 17, 2012 at 11:48 AM  
Blogger christyleigh said...

Michie- I think Skippy and the gang are scrambling with the newbie revolt!! They probably left skippy in the Control Room by himself while they figure out new plot twist :)

July 17, 2012 at 11:52 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

lulu, grendon.. not at all.. i was laughing when i typed that.

July 17, 2012 at 11:52 AM  
Blogger kimba804 said...

July 26, Bye Bye Willie

July 17, 2012 at 11:58 AM  
Blogger kimba804 said...

July 26, Bye Bye Willie

July 17, 2012 at 11:59 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Look how much has changed in a week... Ian went from number one target to flying nice since Willies team wants him and the other side wants Willie out.

July 17, 2012 at 12:02 PM  
Blogger Emrys said...

Lol the paranoia is crazy and awesome at the same time! But I agree with some posters, I don't understand the mentor hate and the better stop being mean to Queen Janelle!!

Can't wait to see how the "revolt" turns the house now!

thanks Caro and the gang for ur hard work!

July 17, 2012 at 1:10 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I'm new posting here, but I have read this blog for a few seasons now. I think Willie has just about talked himself out of the game. I give him 2-3 weeks before he departs unless he can win some contests, but even doing that his chances for winning the game have significantly decreased.

July 17, 2012 at 1:24 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

i was out cutting grass for 3.5 hours, got some catching up to do!

July 17, 2012 at 1:35 PM  
Blogger Autumn said...

Afternoon All !! It have been a long two days for me this mirgraine is still lingering but I just wanted to check in!

Thanks Caro and Dishers for keeping me up posted with all the BB updates.

Autumn

July 17, 2012 at 1:38 PM  
Blogger Sarah said...

holy headache from trying to keep this all straight! BUT i do love all the paranoia and it's only the first week. no matter how the mentor twist turns out, it'll cause drama galore and that is always good. :)

i am loving willie right now. thinking he's doing something great and just putting a HUGE target on himself. the more paranoid he is, the funnier he seems to be. :)

July 17, 2012 at 2:17 PM  
Blogger Dixie said...

Tried to watch the meeting on flashback, and all I get is willie talking to boogie.

July 17, 2012 at 2:25 PM  
Blogger Michie (Boricua) said...

Carolyn...go to flashback around 3:14 BBT and check out feeds 3/4 when Joe, Janelle, and Dan are filling in Boogie of all the craziness in the meeting earlier. They are cracking me up so much!!! Boogie said..."Someone needs to take a f* nap!!!" lol

July 17, 2012 at 3:20 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

MichieBoricua - Thanks you :))

Refresh the blog. ;)

New Top Post

July 17, 2012 at 3:46 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Hahaha my thoughts exactly!

July 17, 2012 at 4:29 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Haha my thoughts exactly!

July 17, 2012 at 4:30 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Everyone - I got a little cranky earlier, so when a storm kicked up here, I put myself in time out and took a nap. Apologies to Grendon and Lulu and anyone else who took offense.

I'm all better now. Sleep deprivation can be a killer. But with the HGs being as game on as they are, the only hope I have for getting a good complete Overnight Report is to do it live, which means waking up at 3am eastern.. which can lead to a bit of crankiness around 3pm eastern. ;)

July 17, 2012 at 4:32 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

P.S. We're in a new top post now! :)

Come play! ClickMe

July 17, 2012 at 4:32 PM  
Blogger Show the Love Be The Love Feel The Love said...

Man! That must b a hugee yard! Glad u survived David B frm Canada!

July 18, 2012 at 10:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below