;
Live feed signups *Support the Site* u get them through.
*Thank You* for getting your feeds via The Links Here on BBDish!
We're Ready for BB17!!

BB17 Posts: Happy BB17 Premiere Day!, BBDish is Back for BB17!
BB16 EZ Archive: Miss a few Days? Check the BBDish EZ Archive, BB16 Flashback How To: Need Flashback Help? Here ya go!
Cool BB Stuff on Ebay & Around the Net!: Personalized BB TShirts!, BB Auctions, BBDish Swag: TShirts, Mugs & More, BB on Big Brother - Big Brother, Season 11

BBDish! Ya Gotta Have it!

BB17 Starts June 24th!

Google

Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Big Brother 14: Tuesday Afternoon

Good afternoon, Big Brother Lovers!  What a Tuesday on the Big Brother 14 live feeds. Insane.  Willie called a newbies only meeting up in HoH earlier today, The Coaches Revolt or Operation Newbie Mutiny, covered in great detail in the previous post.  During the meeting, it sounded like he had the other HGs sold on it, but most went immediately to their coaches.. or very soon after.. to tell them what Willie had said and how they perceived him as completely power tripping.

The fall out so far has not been pretty.  Anyone who was on the fence about Willie has now fallen hard on the other side.  Where Willie had the option to coast smoothly into next week without a huge target on his head, instead Willie has made himself into a target.  He even painted a neon bulls-eye, all by himself.  Ya know the last couple days when the HoH is completely powerless and means nothing more than a comfy bed and a private shower?  Someone forgot to fill Willie in on that.

The positives, to list a few:
  • HGs who've never before spoken to each other at any great length are suddenly bonding and laughing together.  
  • The lines of communication between most of the new HGs and their coaches are now more open than ever. 
  • There is a strong bonding happening between all the HGs who feel they were part of Willie's "Sheep to be eliminated" reference. 
It's been mayhem since before the wake up call today.   If this is your first time checking in, please have a look at the previous posts:
We'll proceed forward with the afternoon from here. :)   Boogie and Joe are kind enough to give everyone who missed it a litte rundown, but this does not excuse you from looking at the flashback - it's well worth the trip. :)

3:10pm BBT
Feed 3 and 4
Janelle, Joe, Dan, Boogie

Boogie: I just woke up and heard there was a big meeting today. What's that about?
Joe: (paraphrasing) Willie called us all up, new people only, and told us the coaches will be entering the game, and we need to all be playing our own games.
Boogie: Anything else?
Joe: If no one's talked to you about game this week, you're a pawn and you're goin' home.
Boogie: Wow! Someone needs a nap! haha.  And how did it conclude?
Joe: Pretty much "do what you want.  I've told you what's goin' on."
Boogie: So basically, any chance we did have of entering the game is gone now.
Janelle: I don't think we ever had one. On my contract, it said no jury.  Cuz I wanted to make sure I'd get to go home to Violet..

Joe: He thinks you all are learning about us to beat us.
Dan: (kidding) I have a full dossier on Chef Arvin..
Boogie: You weren't even picked (before we got to sequester).
Janelle: You weren't?
Joe: I was an alternate.  But he doesn't know that.

Talk turns to Jerry from BB10.  He was on cloud nine for a week after Janelle came to host a comp.

Boogie: Do you ever talk to him?
Dan: I talk to him and Memphis regularly. He would always tell the girls to shut up and let him talk.
Janelle: And Renny was like, that's inappropriate, Jerry.

Dan shares that Jerry's life right now is taking care of his wife, who has late stage Parkinsons.. Then they share a lot more happy Jerry stories..

JoJo: Did you get along with him?
Dan: There were a couple of trying times throughout the game, but I would say goodnight to him every night, even when he was pissed at me, just because he was an old guy on his own.
Boogie: Did he say goodnight back?
Dan: No.  Not a word.  But he voted for me at the end.

Talk turns to Memphis.. and Keesha..

***I loved Keesha.

3:30pm BBT
Boogie: Wow.. A players only meeting.
Janelle and Dan tell Boogie that they were told not to come.
Boogie: I can't wait to hear Britney's humor about it.  I bet she was funny.
Janelle: Not really.  She was more like, "Why is this happening?"

Boogie: So what do you guys think?  Thursday Eviction, HoH, obviously.. Friday...
Fishies, briefly

Dan: I did predict though, in the next 20 hours, someone's gonna snap.
Boogie: Because of paranoia?
Dan: Because of what went down.
Boogie: I'd love to see a good throw down.  Who are your top contenders?
Dan: I don't know.
Boogie: I'd love to hear JoJo's take on it.  And Joe.. I think he has a good shot at blowing.  I love how there's already an alliance to get us out of a game we're not even in.
Dan: Apparently I'm the smoothest talker in the game.
Janelle/Boogie: I'd agree with that.

Janelle: Joe's like, "Willie's leading a revolt against the coaches."
Boogie: It's f'in fantastic.. tick tock tick tock tick tock.. someone's gonna blow.
Dan: And AG (Allison Grodner, the exec producer) in the background..
Boogie: I wonder how much they're here.
Janelle: A lot.
Boogie: Or just texting her, check this out.

They all compliment JoJo on her pasta sauce.. then talk turns to babies..  Boogie and Janelle's..

Janelle: What's really awesome is if our players leave the game, we don't have to go to jury.  We get to go home.
Boogie: Agreed. That was my 1st question when they called.
Janelle: mine too.
Dan: Does the jury house suck?
** winner dig. lol.

Janelle: The whole house is after the coaches.  It's mindblowing.
Boogie: Defcon 10 paranoia. I can only imagine Will..
Dan: Will in the DR.
**That would be pretty wonderful. Paging Dr Kirby.  Your DR awesomeness is requested.  Make a youtube or something. :))

Janelle: Ever gonna get married, Boogie?
Boogie: I don't know.. The baby thing is pretty fulfilling.. I really like my freedon and independence and the baby already compromises that.. The way I meet girls is being out and about at night, and I'm not anymore.. So I have to actually date.
**oh.  He's not with the mom..  ok.. didn't know that.  
Boogie: So maybe as he gets older we go to the swim zone.. places where single moms will be... cuz he's a little cutie.  The chicks come running.  But you gotta find one who understands your situation..  cuz they probably assume I'm married.  Silly folks! Why would I be married?  I just have a child.

3:42pm BBT

Boogie, Dan and Janelle continue talking about "The G4 Summit,"  and just generally commiserating about the craziness of today's events... and the level of newbie-ness as related to everything.

3:37pm BBT
Camera 3
Dan and Boogie

Dan tells Boogie he thinks this whole thing came about because of a flippant comment he made to Frank last night...

Dan: I just can't believe that week 1..
Boogie: It's just a classic over-play.  He has a good personality.. He would've been fine.
Dan: I thought he proved himself to be very unlike his brother.. early on.
Boogie: I agree.  Also, Idon't think it was smart of him to tell everyone. I mean, the coaches knew, but..

Dan wonders when they might get dropped into the game.  Boogie figures half way through, if it's even going to happen.  Talk turns to Dan's real estate..


Dan: If Frank ends up staying, what do you think your next move is?
Boogie: If there's an HoH win on team boogie?  Maybe Wil?  Obviously we gotta go against Team Britney and Janelle.  It would be so amazing if Ian wins.
Dan: That would be great.
Boogie: It's just about him managing his nerves.  He did just explain to me, I've been good about managing my OCD.. It helps living in a house with a bunch of messy people..

CUT TO:
Feed 1/2
Britney and Janelle

Britney's in tears, missing her husband.  Janelle's missing hubby and baby too, and she's comforting Brit, who finds it hard to be emotional in front of others. 

Britney: The game definitely sucks, but right now it's about me being homesick. I'm the last person who should be crying to you.  You have way bigger things to miss than I do.

It's a nice re-bonding session on a very human level.  Who knows what will happen game-wise.  At the moment, it doesn't matter to either.

4pm BBT

BB: Houseguests, this is a lockdown.  Please go outside, and close the sliding glass door.

Britney: Outside?  Should we get drinks?
Janelle: I'm getting water.
**I'm guessing exterminator...

4:02pm BBT
All HGs

Many are speculating about the lockdown - the have nots guess they're getting new beds. ha! wishful thinking. Lots of options are thrown out.  Willie's silently smoking.  Dan's singing Bone Thugs N Harmony.. to no fishy responset.  Skippy New Pants is older, perhaps.

Everyone's enjoying laughing together on the couches, while Janelle and JoJo are getting their tan on.


4:09pm BBT
BIG Leak - Audio and Video -People in the Storage Room - A man dressed up like a robber... or a masked referee, to go along with the coach theme..  Hmmmm... Is this where everyone's clothing is disappearing to?

We have a Sound Leak, "Copy That." but I can't make out the rest of the words well enough, then.. "Miss, Miss.. These are football pads, goggles and a hanger.."




4:17pm BBT -

The HGs are still on lockdown outside.. But I'm wondering.. Why go to the trouble of putting someone in costume, if you're not going to present him to the HGs??  Could they be getting a surprise visitor today??  Hmmm!


4:24pm Fishies for a few minutes now.. I wonder how this masked man is going to work into the mix!!!  What do you think?  Let us know in the comment section!













Permalink







87 Comments:

Blogger Seany527 said...

Ummm ever since all the drama this morning the feeds have been REALLY enjoyable. The past week has just been whispering and a lot of tension. All the newbies are getting a long so well!

July 17, 2012 at 3:46 PM  
Anonymous Luke said...

This has been the craziest first week I can remember. Exactly what CBS wanted with this twist.

July 17, 2012 at 3:54 PM  
Blogger JadeDarkStar said...

i really hate willie and he has made his chances to making it to the end 0% now, he has the whole house going after him

July 17, 2012 at 3:56 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Lockdown! everyone outside!

July 17, 2012 at 4:00 PM  
Blogger J.Co said...

Man. This house is crazy! They're making me dizzy and it's only Week 1!

July 17, 2012 at 4:09 PM  
Blogger Seany527 said...

wow huge leak on feeds 1 and 2. hope u got that. production inside the house.

July 17, 2012 at 4:10 PM  
Blogger HanHaysMom said...

Poor Willie is loosing his mind!! And Boogie just reminded me why I never cared for him. The HG really need some major alcohol tonite. It will either calm down the hebbie jeebies everyone's got or it will bring it all to a head & someone's gonna blow!! This has been some serious game play for the first week!!

July 17, 2012 at 4:15 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

darn i just missed capping some workers in storeage room

July 17, 2012 at 4:18 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I totally bet that now that Willie threw a wrench in the coach becoming players plan,now hopefully they'll do some kind of trade. Really mess with people like let Dan pick anybody since his team SUCKS and trade them for Danielle that would be soo hilarious ;)

July 17, 2012 at 4:20 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

i got the cap! :) It's on this post!

July 17, 2012 at 4:24 PM  
Blogger Mappy said...

I'm in my happy place and it's only week one! The meeting was exactly what this show needed! Great update. Thank you!

July 17, 2012 at 4:24 PM  
Blogger Heynewgirl said...

isn't that the hamburgler? This is the first time I have.ever seen any production people in the house. aliens yes production people no.

July 17, 2012 at 4:27 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Hi Seany! :)

Hi Luke! :)

Hi Jade! :)

Hi DavidB! :)

Hi JCo! :)

Hi HanHaysMom! :)

Hi BryceMom! :)

Hi Mappy! :)

Everyone - I got a little cranky earlier, so when a storm kicked up here, I put myself in time out and took a nap. Apologies to Grendon and Lulu and anyone else who took offense.

I'm all better now. Sleep deprivation can be a killer. But with the HGs being as game on as they are, the only hope I have for getting a good complete Overnight Report is to do it live, which means waking up at 3am eastern.. which can lead to a bit of crankiness around 3pm eastern. ;)

July 17, 2012 at 4:30 PM  
Blogger Edie said...

Hmmm , maybe they came to take Willie away in a straight jacket ....lol , cause he for sure lost his mind today !!!!

July 17, 2012 at 4:30 PM  
Blogger Shi Shi said...

I love watching Willie go ape*hit crazy! He has really done a number on himself today.

Does anyone have any idea what side AShley is really on? She's kissing up to Willie and saying final two but she agreed to join the alliance with FRank, et al.

Do you think she's going to tell Willie about the new alliance? If so he really will blow a gasket.

July 17, 2012 at 4:30 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Hi Alexandra! :)

Hi HeyNewGirl! :)

July 17, 2012 at 4:31 PM  
Blogger Ron said...

Hi Carolyn,

I'll bet you never expected this to happen when you woke up this AM to do the TOR. I followed the goings on at work on my break and lunch. I can't believe what is going on Week 1. I wonder what Week 2 will be like considering everyone will be going after Willie after his "meeting" today? Only time will tell.

July 17, 2012 at 4:34 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Hi ShiShi!! :) I was wondering that about Ashley myself! I'm really looking forward to a DR from her!

Hi Edie! :) LOL!

Hi Ron! :) oh em gee. as the kids say.. I knew today was gonna be a big one, but gadzooks! It was literally non-stop from the minute I started!

July 17, 2012 at 4:36 PM  
Blogger Grendon said...

I thoroughly understand that Willie's paranoia caused him to play too hard, too fast and to make too many deals trying to insure his safety after his HOH ends. Yes, he is looking pretty bad now and most definitely has become a target.

What I don't understand is why no one is mentioning Janelle's part in causing all of this. She was dead set on evicting Kara even when Willie was measuring the pros and cons of both nominees. She was far more concerned with crippling Dan than removing a strong player. For her to suddenly fight to save Kara and act as though Willie was being unreasonable-of course Willie was going to get paranoid and think someone was double dealing and that things weren't adding up.

Willie's not blameless but he is not totally at fault.

July 17, 2012 at 4:36 PM  
Blogger FL Girl said...

So glad Willie has made himself a target. He has to big an ego for me. I think Joe is playing a decent game. Not sure what Ashley will do or who she is really with.

July 17, 2012 at 4:36 PM  
Blogger HanHaysMom said...

Carolyn never apologises for taking care of your self. Don't want you as crazy & paranoid as poor Willie!! LOL Wonder what's gonna happen w/the burglar?? Makes ya go huuuuummmm!!

July 17, 2012 at 4:37 PM  
Blogger J.Co said...

That guy totally looks like the Hamburglar. Or the puppy thieves on 101 Dalmatians. Maybe Cruela de Vil is running around somewhere?

July 17, 2012 at 4:38 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Grendon - I concur.. Britney also played quite a role in that, as she was also initially completely on board with Janelle for crippling Dan.. and then last night Brit told him about her and Janelle's suspicions that they would be entering the game.. Then he stared at the memory wall, noticed all the key slots, and boom! he was hell bent ever since..

July 17, 2012 at 4:38 PM  
Blogger Crisi said...

I have a suspicion that Brit is crying because her goose is cooked. Its only a matter of time before she is outed by Willie and I think she may be worried about that. I have no doubt she misses her hubby. After everything that has happened because of her comments to Willie, she can only sit back and hope Willie keeps his mouth shut, which I doubt, BIGTIME!

July 17, 2012 at 4:38 PM  
Blogger Blissful_Decadence said...

So...Does anyone else think the burglar man in the storage room looks a little like Chicken George?

July 17, 2012 at 4:40 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

HanHaysMom :) Thank you!!! Very much!

Hi FLGirl! :) Ditto on both!

JCo - yup! :) lol!

Crisi - I though tit was more game tears than hubby tears too.. but i left it alone on the main page. ;)

July 17, 2012 at 4:40 PM  
Blogger Ilissa said...

Hi Caro and crew!
Smooches to all!

July 17, 2012 at 4:40 PM  
Blogger Ilissa said...

Caro said tit!

July 17, 2012 at 4:41 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

BlissfulDecadence - Hmmmmmmm!!!! I wonder!! (and your screenname makes me want to go to a spa!)

July 17, 2012 at 4:41 PM  
Anonymous Diz said...

Seems like Willie is playing Russels game to a T with getting 2 naive girls around him (JoJo/Ashley) as shields and have his warriors Shane/Frank out in front. Thought he was going to be different, but I'll be glad when he gets the boot. I don't need to see the same game from them over and over. I can't remember a season that has flipped so much in recent memory. S8 comes to mind, but maybe I'm just forgetting.

July 17, 2012 at 4:41 PM  
Blogger J.Co said...

I think most of Willie's paranoia is Britney's fault. But my issue is I can't decide if she did it on purpose or not. Maybe get him out of the way so Shane can have a better shot at winning?

July 17, 2012 at 4:42 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Hi ilissa!!! SMOOOCH! Where did I say tit? I'm guessing it was my typical "abou tit" typo. no?

July 17, 2012 at 4:42 PM  
Blogger Debee said...

Hi Caro, glad you are feeling better.

I am about to lie down and get a nap before I do my overnight shift of the week...see y'all tomorrow morning if I am not too brain dead after 10 to 12 hours working.


I, for one, understand what sleep deprivation can do to a person. Not a pretty sight. BB knows it, too...hence those horrible beds they gave the have nots! UGH! Is it freezing cold in there as in season's past? It truly is the most horrific have not room they've come up with yet. Poor have nots! Interestingly enough though, it seems the person with the best sleeping accommodations in the house is the one losing it the fastest. LOL

Okay, to sleep I go. Have a great night everyone!

Hugs!

July 17, 2012 at 4:42 PM  
Blogger Blissful_Decadence said...

Also...I think Janelle might be lying about what her contract said about not going to Jury and such because she wants the paranoia about the coaches entering the game to go away so she can continue to set herself up to be a player when they do.

July 17, 2012 at 4:43 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Hi Diz! :) I've been thinking the same re Russell's game and strategy..

JCo - Agreed - I think she genuinely likes him.. I don't think she thought things through well before spilling the coaches into players news on him.. I believe she was looking to share info to gain his trust, and that kinda backfired when she wouldn't do his bidding and call the meeting herself.




Blissful - Ditto re Janie lying.

Hi Debi - Thank you :) Night Night, sweets!

July 17, 2012 at 4:45 PM  
Blogger Grendon said...

No offense taken Carolyn. I was just joking.

Remember season 10, when Jesse was 100% safe until he started driving people crazy? Or last year when Dominic was 100% safe until Dani started playing too hard?

There are 9 days until the 2nd eviction. Maybe between now and then someone else can do something that irritates enough people that Willie's target will get smaller. I know Joe irritates the heck out of me. And he told Frank to be prepared because he plans on blowing up tonight. Too bad he's not on the block.

July 17, 2012 at 4:46 PM  
Blogger Ilissa said...

"I though tit" when answering Crisi :)

July 17, 2012 at 4:46 PM  
Blogger Seany527 said...

So my theory on this masked guy is that he is mostly for the Thursday show. He is going to "take" stuff from the house and they are going to have to guess what has gone missing for HoH. Production can show this guy taking stuff from the house when it airs on TV.

Fishes have been on for a REALLY long time.

July 17, 2012 at 4:47 PM  
Blogger Blissful_Decadence said...

And Janelle said the contract said "no coaches will be in the Jury." Well...Don't ya think CBS will say "As of right now, you are no longer coaches" at some point? I really hope everyone else in there exercises some critical thinking skills..

July 17, 2012 at 4:47 PM  
Blogger Ilissa said...

I don't know how I feel about the coaches entering the game as players - but I DO want to see Janelle fight for a win. She'd play hard at the end!

We're getting so much drama this week, I'm craving a good intense comp!

July 17, 2012 at 4:48 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Seany - I ♥love♥ your theory!

ilissa - aaaah :) lol - it's my most frewquent typo! tit, that is.

Grendon - Thank you. :)

July 17, 2012 at 4:50 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

i wonder how much fish time we get this time

July 17, 2012 at 4:50 PM  
Anonymous Luke said...

Carolyn Ive been folowing bbdish/the live feeds for a few years now. I don't recall you ever having to work this hard this early on. You and your team are doing a great job!

July 17, 2012 at 4:51 PM  
Anonymous Luke said...

Fishes for a longgg time!!!!

July 17, 2012 at 4:52 PM  
Blogger Janeen said...

Hi Carolyn! Hi fellow Dishers. I haven't commented in a very long time but BBdish is where I spend my BB season. (aside from the live feeds Ofcourse. Lol)

July 17, 2012 at 4:52 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

ilissa - i want to see janelle fight hard too! i love the kick ass chicks. :)


Luke - Thank you very much!! This season.. oh my goodness!

July 17, 2012 at 4:52 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Hi Janeen!! :) I'm so glad you dropped into the comments to say hi! Welcome!!! Thank you for being a part of the Dish!

July 17, 2012 at 4:54 PM  
Anonymous Luke said...

I believe one maybe 2 coaches will have a chance to get back in the game. If it's Brit....god help us all.

July 17, 2012 at 4:56 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

:)

July 17, 2012 at 4:56 PM  
Blogger Ilissa said...

It figures we get fishies in the little window of opportunity I have to watch the feeds between work and sleep.

What do we think of Jenn? I like her. I'm intrigued. She's doing a really good job at laying low but by the way she was talking last night - she seems really aware of everything that's going on. I hope to see her come out and play in a couple of weeks

July 17, 2012 at 4:57 PM  
Blogger Elizabeth said...

Hi Carolyn! Hi Dishers!

Thought I'd pop in the comments and say Hi since they fish have been going on forever!!!

Can't wait for Thursday and (hopefully) a shift of power from Team Britney. Can't wait to see where these HG's heads are really at!

July 17, 2012 at 4:58 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

ilissa - :) i'm digging her, from what we know so far.. she's laying low, but when she does speak, i enjoy her.

hi Elizabeth! :) I'm so glad you did!! :)


Everyone - New Quickie Poll.. inspired by today.. and you!

July 17, 2012 at 5:01 PM  
Blogger Crazy 8's (Dee) said...

Hi!! What a crazy day! Does anyone else think that maybe AG is in the house explaining the role of the coaches? Just an idea. Thank you all for keeping us up to date with the goings on of these silly hamsters.

July 17, 2012 at 5:01 PM  
Blogger FL Girl said...

I think the guy is taking stuff. Haven't a few people said they already have things missing, like shirts etc.

July 17, 2012 at 5:02 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Hi Crazy8s! :) Thank you!! :) Hmm.. I'm gonna guess a no on that one. It's possible, but I don't think so..

The only time I think AG might step in on this one is if the newbies had threatened to DOR (walk out on the show) en masse.

July 17, 2012 at 5:03 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Here's the sound leak quote from the post - We have a production sound leak, "Copy That." but I can't make out the rest of the words well enough.. "Miss, Miss.. These are football pads, goggles and a hanger.."

July 17, 2012 at 5:05 PM  
Blogger Crazy 8's (Dee) said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

July 17, 2012 at 5:07 PM  
Anonymous Luke said...

Boogie getting no love on the new poll. I know a lot of people dont like him but i love me some boogie!

July 17, 2012 at 5:08 PM  
Blogger curlerchick said...

Evening Carolyn, Dishers. What a day in the house!

I wonder if the masked guy is doing something right now with them as they have had fish for a while now. Maybe it's a food comp or something.

July 17, 2012 at 5:08 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Hi CurlerChick!! :) I wonder too! It sounds like he's stealing stuff - from the sound leak we heard - "We have a production sound leak, "Copy That." but I can't make out the rest of the words well enough.. "Miss, Miss.. These are football pads, goggles and a hanger.."

Luke - hehehe.. He has his moments with me, but it's hard to look past all the anti-woman stuff that coems out of his mouth.. for starters.

July 17, 2012 at 5:12 PM  
Blogger erica said...

did anyone else hear the masked man saying that he was taking a potato, a pepper and some other item (couldnt make it out) during the leak?

July 17, 2012 at 5:21 PM  
Blogger Janeen said...

Thanks, Carloyn. You're not only the best at what you do but you really take the time to make us all feel welcome. It's appreciated.

I loved listening to Dan, Janelle, and Boogie talk about past seasons. Brought back some great memories.

July 17, 2012 at 5:21 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Hi Erica - :) Not i.. Everyone can certainly go listen on flashback though.. the time stamp is on this post.

FYI -
When you're using flashback, for the moment it's necessary to adjust the times to your own timezone.

July 17, 2012 at 5:22 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Thanks very much, Janeen :)) I try! I feel like.. when people come here to BBDish, they're a guest in my home..

July 17, 2012 at 5:24 PM  
Blogger curlerchick said...

Either they are doing some kind of a comp - I'm guessing food because Joe cooked all of their's and wasted it :) or they are practicing for the first live show.

Those are still my guesses

July 17, 2012 at 5:24 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

CurlerChick - Could be! :) We'll know soon enough... It's seems early for a tech rehearsal, but it is the first week, so who knows. The schedule has been completely off!

July 17, 2012 at 5:25 PM  
Blogger curlerchick said...

Carolyn, maybe AG thinks she has some slower learners

July 17, 2012 at 5:26 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

LOL... after today.. that's sounding like a good bet.

July 17, 2012 at 5:28 PM  
Blogger lilo723 said...

Oh my word! These fishies are getting on my nerves. Caro, I do not know how you and your dishers do this all the time. Thank you!!!!

July 17, 2012 at 5:32 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oooh this is getting good!! Thank you Carolyn you rock so much! This is only my 3rd season w BBdish and I swear it gets better every year. I turned my mom on to your site,I love it ❤

July 17, 2012 at 5:33 PM  
Blogger Shi Shi said...

Crisi I agree with you about BRit crying. Willie is eventually going to out her and then her goose is cooked with Janelle, Boogie and Dan.

July 17, 2012 at 5:33 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This might sound stupid but.....is AGP Allison Grodner Productions??

July 17, 2012 at 5:35 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Brycemom - YuP!! And not stupid at all! Thank you very very much!

ShiShi - Sitto that.


Lilo! :) Truth - for me the fishies are a pretty welcome break after a day like today - It's also the only time I really get to play in here.. and with the folks on facebook and twitter..

July 17, 2012 at 5:41 PM  
Blogger Ilissa said...

Actually I heard Janelle say something about going over the rehearsal thing again so I was wondering if that's what they're doing right now too.

That, and the burgler. Killing two birds with one stone maybe

July 17, 2012 at 5:45 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

ilissa - could be.. :)

July 17, 2012 at 5:46 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

note to self - must remember - a 5 shot americano at 5:30pm works wonders!

July 17, 2012 at 5:52 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

The feeds will come back any second now.. I just nuked a healthy choice for dinner. ;)

July 17, 2012 at 5:55 PM  
Blogger Outnumbered said...

Hi, Carolyn! I'm a long time reader and first time commenter. Thank you and your 'crew' SO much for all you do to make this summer addiction enjoyable. Every year I say I'm not going to get drawn in....and every year I do. Feeds and all - through the Dish, of course. Thanks!

I also wanted to pass along what I thought I heard from the production leak. The guy and girl were talking low and I didn't catch a lot of the first part. The girl said, "I was thinking....." and then later it sounded something like "...that would be two/too..." then the guy said, "Ah, that would be great."

Then the girl said more loudly, like she was talking to someone off camera, "Copy that. Okay." Then it sounded like she talking to the guy in the room, "Step out with the bag and, uh,........(missed this).....and they'll walk you through the steps. Thanks."

Then the guy said, "Meet you out there?"

Girl: "Yeah"

Guy: "This? This right here? Oh. These are football pads. And goggles. And a hanger for some reason."

And then the sound cut. Not sure if that's right, but it seemed like that's what I heard.

July 17, 2012 at 5:58 PM  
Blogger Jennib said...

Cannot believe the feeds are still out. Will they remove the coaches' key holes???

July 17, 2012 at 5:59 PM  
Anonymous Charb said...

Hey Carolyn... I found your site at the end of season 12 and have been following you ever since! This is the first year I bought the live feeds (through your link of course) and I don't know how I ever lived without them! Thanks for all you do! This is truly the highlight of my day! Besides my son of course! Thanks Again! Can't wait for these fish to go away and figure out what is going on!

July 17, 2012 at 6:11 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Hi JenniB! :) Hmmmm!! Now there's a thought!

Hi Outnumbered! :) Thank you so much!! Welcome, Welcome to the comment section! :) It's great to see you in here!

July 17, 2012 at 6:11 PM  
Blogger curlerchick said...

Someone over on the chat room was suggesting maybe they are having Boogie's birthday party because everyone's off slop.

July 17, 2012 at 6:13 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Hi CharB! :) Aww!! Thank you so much!! You're so sweet!

CurlerChick - another interesting theory :)

July 17, 2012 at 6:14 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

They're baaaack!

July 17, 2012 at 6:15 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

I'm gonna open a new top post! :)

July 17, 2012 at 6:15 PM  
Blogger Sherri said...

Thx Carolyn and everyone else for all the great coverage. CBS must be happy with all of this what a wild week it has been. Willie is so much more like is big brother Russell then he wants to admit. I think he has just blown any chance of staying in the game after today.

Boogie must be happy with all of this less work he has to do. wow that was a huge leak on feeds 1 and 2 wonder what that is about.

July 17, 2012 at 6:28 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

hey Everyone! :)

Zinger's about to open a new top post! :)

Click here to check for it!

July 17, 2012 at 7:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below