;
Live feed signups *Support the Site* u get them through.
*Thank You* for getting your feeds via The Links Here on BBDish!
We're Ready for BB17!!

BB17 Posts: Happy BB17 Premiere Day!, BBDish is Back for BB17!
BB16 EZ Archive: Miss a few Days? Check the BBDish EZ Archive, BB16 Flashback How To: Need Flashback Help? Here ya go!
Cool BB Stuff on Ebay & Around the Net!: Personalized BB TShirts!, BB Auctions, BBDish Swag: TShirts, Mugs & More, BB on Big Brother - Big Brother, Season 11

BBDish! Ya Gotta Have it!

BB17 Starts June 24th!

Google

Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Big Brother 14: The Overnight Report

Good morning, Big Brother Lovers!  Happy Wednesday!☺ Ordinarily we'd have HoH Pictures today, but there is nothing ordinary about BB14, so the 1st HoH pics of the season happened last night.  Perhaps it was an attempt at calming the seething masses?  As you'll see in the previous posts, that didn't work! Willie got the computer to do his HoH blog last night too.

Before you dive into the Overnight Report with me, please have a look at Zinger and Lessa's terrific posts from last night:
The HGs were as cuckoo for cocopuffs on the live feeds into Tuesday night as they were all day. And now? The vote is up for grabs again too! Oh the tangled webs we weave...

A quick litte pimp of the BBDish Social scene... if you'd like to add me "DishchickCarolyn" as a friend on facebook, I'd be honored. If you prefer, you're also quite welcome to join the BBDish Facebook Group or Like BBDish. And while I'm throwing social links around, we can't forget the @BigBrotherDish twitter!  And last but not least, or newest entry @BigBrotherDish on Pinterest!  

Checking in on the HGs at 1:23am BBT, we have Janelle, Frank and Joe in the Kitchen/Memory Board area..  Let's have a look at that board and the key slots next to the coaches that caused so much drama yesterday. 



Janelle: Don't you feel like certain coaches don't play their game as well?
Joe: Yes.  Cause they hate him.
Janelle: (referring to Boogie) I've played with him before and that's not how he plays.. He doesn't give a shit about his team.

Dan joins them at the board...  Indicating Boogie on the board, Janelle and Joe point out how he's been very different in the house.

Dan: You have a chance to positively impact someone's life..

Joe's throwing out theories about how the coaches might come into the game, while still maintaining the coaches concept.. His theory is that the 100k will get thrown into the pot, and the coach and mentee will split 600k. 

They discuss the pictures, and which ones accurately represent the HGs.  Janelle indicates the line under her, saying with a smile, "This is the winning team, Dan. Be aware."



Dan: When I saw him, I thought 100%, he's a hantz.
Janelle: He screwed Britney.

Janie and Dan discuss their picks, and Janie crows over how happy she is with hers.   Looking at one of the pics (Shane?), they both remark what a good looking kid he is and wonder if he's a model.

Dan: In the DR, I was like, of course I picked the blank model.  My wife's probably at home grrrrr'ing.
Janelle: I'm glad I got 3rd pick, though.. cuz I was 3rd twice, and it's my 3rd time here.  I feel like it means something.
Dan: I'd be very happy if you won.
Janelle: Thanks, Dan.  I'd be happy if you won too.

1:35am Joe says goodnight to the 2 of them..

Dan: (indicating Boogie's line?) We need to get some black in this column.
Janelle: Agreed. Agreed.  I'm so glad I picked him.
Dan: That was a great 1st pick..
Janelle: When I saw he was gay and shredded, I was like.. yeah!
Dan: Do you think people are happy we're on friendly terms?  I mean outside of the house.
**Yes!

1:37am
Feed 3
Storage
Joe and Ashley

Joe: As much as I like Kara, there's nothing I can do.  Our alliance, we all have to vote Frank in.  He's turning to be a much better dude.

Ashley: So you trust him?
Joe: Willie's been lying to us since..
Ashley: Janelle hasn't been talking to me.. Just hasn't been time tonight.
Joe: We get to the 6, we go our own way.. This is an alliance to the 6.. Me, you, Wil, Jen, Frank, and ___.
Ashley: OK.
Joe: 100%.

1:40am BBT
back to Dan and Janie at the memory wall..

Dan: How pissed would you be if you were her?
Janelle: So pissed.  I'd be like, oh no he didn't!  Dan did not just take me out of the game..
Dan: And then having to come back and pose for press photos the next day?
Janelle: Ouch.



Wil joins them at the memory board..

Janelle: Do you think after the show Ian'll be more confident?
Dan: (nods yes) I think he already is.

1:45am Ashley joins them at the memory board. Then Kara..  Dan rehashes his season a bit, telling them about when Ollie took all the keys..


CUT TO:
1:46am BBT
Feed 3
HoH Bed
JoJo and Willie
Lights out, night vision cameras.. 

JoJo: I feel like I'm the bad girl in the house.  We had a girl's night, and we were playing never have I ever, and I was the only one who'd done anything..

Willie: I think a lot of people aren't showing their cards right now.  Ian heard me say retarded the other day, and he brought it to my attention.. telling me, you need to be really careful about that.. people don't like to hear you say that.  I was like, are you kidding me?  I heard Boogie say fag like 3 times the other day.
JoJo: All this proper stuff.
Willie: You know who's gotta go?  Ted.
JoJo: haha.  All this proper stuff.. I think people wanna see us be real..
Willie: THey do.  My brother lied about bein' in Katrina..
JoJo: I lied about when I lost my virginity. Cuz they were all so proper.. 14.
Willie: 13.
JoJo: I looked straight into the camera and said, yes, America, I smoke weed.

Willie: I have the 2 best girls in the house.
JoJo: Even Shane plays the good guy too much


1:51am BBT
Janie and Wil
Jacuzzi
Talking about Willie...

Wil: It's foolish right now for us to try to make a decision.  Everything changes every 10 minutes.  I was fully set on saving Frank, and then that argument happened, and I was like, here's a chance to save Kara.  Then JoJo came to me.. and I was like, they have a deal.  I don't think Frank is gonna come after me and Joe right away..

Janelle: I honestly feel in my gut that Frank should leave this week, but you  guys can do whatever you want.
Wil: I feel like Joe has my back.. He's a good, good person.  He's not afraid to standup for what's right.
Janelle: I'm glad all of Willies lies came out.
Wil: Me too.
Janelle: I was feeling bad a couple days ago.. like something's just not right.  There's something about Frank.. I like the guy, but the thought of competing against him?
Wil: I beat him in the bed comp.
Janelle: It's always a smarter idea to take out bigger players.
Wil: I think we just need to see how tomorrow pans out.  At the rate everything's going, I'm afraid to wake up in the morning.
**you n me both!
Janelle: Britney's so mad at me rtight now.
Wil: Who cares?  So what.

Fishies then..

Janelle: You need to play this game to win, Wil.  You need to tak eout big threats.  I'd rather see you against Kara in a PoV than Frank.  You're as fit as him, but your odds are better against her. I just feel like that's the way to go this week.  You don't leave hugfe players in like that.. and leave a tiny little lamb like Kara leaving at the door.
Wil: It's hard.
Janelle: It is hard.
Wil: We need to talk about something else.  What have you been thinking about all day outside of this?  Is your mom staying with Violet?
Janelle: Poor Violet.  She probably misses her mom.  I miss her.  I can't wait to get home. It's gonna be awesome.
Wil: We got day 11 done.
Janelle: Only 67 more days!


CUT TO:
2am BBT
Feed 3
HoH
Willie and JoJo in bed..

Willie: I wanna get Boogie's team outa here so bad.  He's such a prick. (paraphrasing)
JoJo: One of my things coming into the house was, make sure you're friends with everybody.  Even if I have to pretend to like them.. I've already got Kara and Danielle.. Danielle gave me a hug tonight..
Willie: She knows who's protecting her.

Talk turns to Joe.

Willie: If he thinks he's gonna end up in the final 2?  I got a better chance of getting to the final 2.  All that running around telling people everything  That doesn't work out. (re frank) I went out there and said, I hope you stay, Kara, cuz I want his punk ass to go home.

Lots of giggling about the PoV comp.. and touching.. JoJo keeps reaching out to touch him..

Willie: You need to win this next challenge.
JoJo: I know.  Trust me, I know.
Willie: There's times you're gonna have to win. There's times me and Shane will have to win.  I don't think Danielle or Kara will win.
JoJo: If Danielle put me up, I would f'in flip out.  She'd have to backdoor me.
Willie: I think she'd put up Ian.. What'd she say?  Ian and Jenn?  I don't know.. But I could go to Dan and say, "What do you think about putting up Joe?"  Cuz he's cause a lot of conflict in thie house, talkin', going from place to place..  The truth is, I've never stepped out on my alliance.  Dan said, he knows my true alliance, and I'm not leaving my true alliance.  My true alliance is you and Ashley, and I want you to know that.
JoJo: I know.
Willie: And I want Shane to roll with us for a while too.
JoJo: Eventually we gotta get rid of him too.
Willie: Eventually, but that's way down the road.  I don't want Ashley to have to win yet, cuz that'll put her in a rough spot with Janelle.  I think Kara and Danielle would stick to it.. and Ashley would too.. but I don't want Ashley to be in that position right now.  If she does, I'll tell her, just be cool..

2:12am BBT cont'd
Talk has turned to the coming HoH comp...

Willie: It's not as bad as we think it is.  We've got 40% of the players... Dan has 2 players..  Boogie has 2 players.. Janelle has 2 players.. She just don't know it yet.  All we have to do is get 1 more person to keep any of us safe.  If you or Shane win HoH, I'll piss my pants.
JoJo: What if I win?
Willie: If you win, I'm gonna rush you and carry you across the yard.  They will be so disgusted if you win HoH.
JoJo: Oh please Big Brother.. make this happen.. America wants it.  America's rooting for us.  You know they are.
Willie: Oh, I know.
JoJo: I hope Joe goes into it so confident that he f's himself up.  And you know tomorrow night, if they tell us to get dressed up, it's questions.. if they tell us to be comfy, it's physical.

Willie: I hope Janelle enjoys her bed down there.  "I gotta go spend time with my group."  She was up here for 10 days.  F her. Janelle's fake, I'm tellin' ya.  I just want our team to do so good.  We were such underdogs, but we're in such a good position.
JoJo: How come you never tried out for Survivor?
Willie: I just never wanted to do it. Obviously I should have since I can't shave in here either.

2:17am  Checking around the feeds, we find Janelle and Wil still chatting by the jacuzzi on 1 and 2.. and Willie and JoJo in the HoH bed.

Willie tells JoJo that Russel took 2 girls to the end with him on Survivor, and that's what he wants to do with her and Ashley.

2:21am BBT
Quad

Janelle and Wil are brushing their teeth and getting ready for bed on 1 and 2.. Willie and JoJo are singing each others praises on 3 and 4.

Willie: I'm doin' freakin' eviction ceremony in my boxers.
**Good luck with that.

2:23am Janelle hops into bed in the kicks room..

2:30am  Hypothetical Game talk about the coming week and beyond continues in the HoH bed with Willie and JoJo. Go for the joystick, JoJo.  He'll shut up for 5 minutes.

They flip, putting their heads at the other end of the bed, to get more comfortable.


Willie: I know you're gonna stick with me through thick n thin, and I know you're putting yourself at risk.
JoJo: I am.. You're the best player.


Talk turns to Ashley.
Willie: She's so sweet.  She looks stoned 24 hours a day.  She has the best poker face.
JoJo: I love her.
Willie: I love her too.. and I'm having a relationship with the both of ya'll out of this house.  Ya'll, Shane and Britney..


JoJo: I'll give you a massage tomorrow, to help you relax.  Let's just make out.
Willie: On day 60.  We'll make a date.  No, day 30..
JoJo: hehe
Willie: G'night, baby.
JoJo: Good night.

2:37am BBT and it's lights out across the BB14 house... ♫Oh what a night!

The Overnight Report is now complete.  Although I would like to make a wake up song request..  Just to freak everyone out, for shiggles.. John Fogerty's Centerfield.. aka, "Put me in, Coach." hehehe  Here's the video.













Permalink







24 Comments:

Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Good morning :)

I hope you enjoyed the overnight. :)

I've gone for a little bike ride and a sunrise walk on the beach. I'll be back around 7:30-8am BBT to publish your comments.

July 18, 2012 at 3:09 AM  
Blogger Laura said...

Good Morning Everyone!

Once again, thank you all for your hard work keeping us all up to speed!

Unless I am missing something, is Willie on the in or the out with the house?

July 18, 2012 at 4:41 AM  
Blogger Michigan Man said...

Good Morning Carolyn, fellow BB addicts

I'm more and more convinced Joe is the one making all this trouble happen. He seems like a really good player right now, doing all this, but people are starting to catch on. I've heard his name come up several times by several people. I think his time is numbered.

I like the Willie, Ashley, JoJo alliance. I hope this one is real. I hope they do get Shane, seems like it would be a good group.

If we make it through the shouting I wonder if Joe will reveal his true intentions in DR tonight.

Poor Britney, she was so stressed yesterday. She said she was taking 24 hrs. off but it didn't seem to help.

I hope you all have a great day and for Carolyn and rest of the DishChicks I hope the HGs calm down today.

July 18, 2012 at 5:37 AM  
Blogger Shi Shi said...

Good morning Caro and all my other BB friends. What a wild night! I couldn't stop watching BBAD and consequently couldn't easily get up this morning.

I have to work a little bit and get caught up on what happened last night but I'll be back.

July 18, 2012 at 6:13 AM  
Blogger April said...

Wow! BBAD made me bolt up into a sitting position in bed and bite my fingernails off!!

I'm wondering if Willie sealed his fate by avoiding several of Franks questions during world war 15 (as Lessa put it.. lol), and the whole house noticed. Only time will tell, I guess!

I want him to stay, because frankly, I don't think he's done stirring up drama with everyone!

P.S. loooooooong time Disher, rare poster here! I love you Chicks!

July 18, 2012 at 6:27 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Carolyn,

Hi everyone,

Glad we have a show tonight...looking forward to it...

Great TOR Carolyn...although you said..
2:30am Hypothetical Game talk about the coming week and beyond continues in the HoH bed with Willie and JoJo. Go for the joystick, JoJo. He'll shut up for 5 minutes.

Oh MYYYYYY!!!!!hehehe
I think 5 minutes may be 4 minutes tooooo long..

Happy riding and enjoy the beach..

love,
Pam

July 18, 2012 at 7:15 AM  
Blogger Jennib said...

Boogie is outside starting around 10:10am eastern - talking to peeps at home! Check it out!

July 18, 2012 at 7:21 AM  
Blogger Blue said...

Good Morning!

I sure missed a lot. A whole lot! LOL

Wasn't here yesterday because my brother and his family arrived home late Monday evening from a 3 week vacation out west to visit his wife's family. I'd been missing my nieces something terrible so I spent the whole day with them.

Now that I got my nieces' fix, I'm back.

Boy, do I have a lot of catching up to do! And, it will take me quite some time to do it!

So, off to reading I go!

Hope everyone is doing well, and has a great day!!!

July 18, 2012 at 7:33 AM  
Blogger Autumn said...

Good Morning!! Boy I go to sleep and all the fun happens!! I hate having to go to work!!! Thanks Ladies for keeping well informed!!!

Caro enjoy your bike ride!!

I am going to get to work now that I am up to date! Can wait to see what today brings us!!

Happy Day to all!!

Autumn

July 18, 2012 at 7:33 AM  
Blogger JadeDarkStar said...

good morning carolyn, so lets hope the blow up saved kara yeah byebye franky

July 18, 2012 at 7:35 AM  
Blogger Blue said...

Oops. Started reading this mornings TOR and was lost.

Need to start where I left off from Monday night's Lessa report.

LOL

Anyhoo.

July 18, 2012 at 7:38 AM  
Blogger Boquida said...

Good Morning All!

There is sooooo much going on I can't keep up. I have been checking the blog regularly by mobile, but I haven't had a chance to comment. BTW, did I also mention that I am caring for my 4 week old :) I'm good and loopy and confused. Between every moment of y day being monoploized and lack of sleep, I haven't been able to even turn the feeds on yet or make it through BBAD.

I hope to regulate my schedule soon, watch the feeds and make it to a viewing party...we'll see.

Have a great day everyone! Smooches!

July 18, 2012 at 7:45 AM  
Blogger ajs221 said...

I absolutely couldn't figure out my password...snf then, who knows, it signed me in under a diffrent account. This is the first time I am commenting this year...Hi everyone!! Thank you for all your hard work. I am having trouble keeping up with everything, much less trying to transcribe it. GREAT JOB!!! So, who is the good guy and who is the bad guy...Frank or Willie? Thoughts are musch appreciated!

July 18, 2012 at 7:54 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Look forward to these every morning! Thank you!

July 18, 2012 at 8:10 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Good Morning, ajs!! :) Soooo nice to see you! Welcome back! :) I'm so glad you got your password figured ou!

Good morning, Boquida!! :)CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! Awwwww!!! Smoooches!!


Good morning, Blue!! :) I was wondering where you were yesterday! Missed you! LOL! I feel ya! This season, you can't miss a minute!

Good morning, Jade! :) hehehe!

Good morning, Autumn! :) Thank you very much!! :) Ditto re today!

Good morning, JenniB! :) Thanks for the heads up!

Gooood morning Pam! :) Mee tooo!! I hope you're healing well, dear on! :)

Good morning, April! :) Thanks so much for posting! Now make it a habit!! :)

Goood morning, ShiShi!! :) I feel ya! After my sunrise walk and ride, I took a 90 minute nap! I'm trying to be a wise mama and sleep when the babies sleep! HGs that is. ;)


Good morning, MichiganMan! :) I think so too.. Joe seems quite on the ball.. but I wonder if it'll bite him in the butt. Thanks so much! Have a great day!!

Good morning, laura! :) Thank YOU for being here! Willie seems on the outs.


Anonymous :) Thank you very much!

Gooood morning, Mappy! I know you're still in Lessa's post at the moment, but you'll make it here. ;)

July 18, 2012 at 8:12 AM  
Blogger Jennib said...

News flash to JoJo: America is not rooting for you. Sure, someone is, but not all of us!

July 18, 2012 at 8:23 AM  
Blogger softballmom/bblover said...

Good morning dear Carolyn ((((( Dishy Family ))))))))
I honestly can't remember when a season started out this crazy week one with all the flip-floppin going on. So much for you getting a reprieve on the first week, right? All of y'all a doing Ana amazing job, though. Keep up the great work. I am sending each of you some ice for those already sore fingers.

Question: has anyone heard frank or Willie telling joe all of this stuff, or is he really making it up? Any help I could get would be really appreciated. I am seriously confused here...

July 18, 2012 at 8:40 AM  
Blogger Kelly G said...

Morning, y'all! I don't comment much, but the Dish Chicks keep me in the loop while I'm at work!

I watched BBAD this morning after seeing the blog and all I could think was Joe is the new Shelley and I see that I'm not the only one! If the HGs think back on the fight, both key issues (Willie's mocking Wil and Willie trying to spread the votes) were spread around the house by the same person...Joe! I think they may suss that out sooner or later! Hopefully not too late!

July 18, 2012 at 8:42 AM  
Blogger Shi Shi said...

Michigan Man..I think you are so right about Joe. I wanted to like him at first but I think he is kind of a snake in the grass like Shellie was last year. If he doesn't watch out all of the manipulation he has been doing is going to be found out just like happened to her. I don't think he has a chance of staying til the end!

Can't wait to see who will be the favored one by lunch time and then again at dinner time.

Seems as if Wil was not very receptive to Janelle's comments about getting rid of Frank and kept changing the subject so it's still not a done deal for Frank.

July 18, 2012 at 8:44 AM  
Blogger Shi Shi said...

Caro can you imagine if she actually did 'go for the joy stick'. That would be some real entertainment!!

July 18, 2012 at 8:46 AM  
Blogger Blue said...

WHEW!

Still have 5 posts to go. Then there are a couple of critical flashback moments I'll definitely be diving into that Carolyn has pointed out as must-sees.

Ima be all day catching up! :p

Someone remind me to eat periodically. hehehe

Okay, heading back for more.

(Carolyn, you were one busy woman yesterday!!! Yikes! )

July 18, 2012 at 8:49 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Blueee - You can doo eeet!!! :) I have faith! :)

ShiShi! :) Heeehehee! ::blush:: I'm glad someone saw that! LOL! Although, I can't believe what comes out of my fingertips sometimes. :)

Good morning, KellyG! :) I'm so happy to see you in the comments! Thank you very much!

Good morning, TonyB! :) Hmm.. I'm sorry I can't help with that one.. Anyone??


Good morning, SoftballMoM :) Yay for ((((dishyfamilyhugs)))))! I can't remember a season ever starting like this either. Holy bazingas! Thank you very much!! :) I think we'll get some Joe insight with his DRs tonight - I hope so at least!

July 18, 2012 at 8:58 AM  
Blogger Mike said...

Watching Ashley's shower routine is actually painful. If her full 1/2 hour routine was played out by all the other HG's it would translate to a total of 7 hours of combined showers a day. Just call the game Big Shower.
I don't see her advancing to the later part of the game due to her quirks and odd habits. Who goes first, her or Willy.

July 18, 2012 at 9:03 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You're the best. I'm on vacation with minimal 3G service and your updates are keeping me going. Thank you!!

July 18, 2012 at 12:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below