;
Live feed signups *Support the Site* u get them through.
*Thank You* for getting your feeds via The Links Here on BBDish!
We're Ready for BB17!!

BB17 Posts: Happy BB17 Premiere Day!, BBDish is Back for BB17!
BB16 EZ Archive: Miss a few Days? Check the BBDish EZ Archive, BB16 Flashback How To: Need Flashback Help? Here ya go!
Cool BB Stuff on Ebay & Around the Net!: Personalized BB TShirts!, BB Auctions, BBDish Swag: TShirts, Mugs & More, BB on Big Brother - Big Brother, Season 11

BBDish! Ya Gotta Have it!

BB17 Starts June 24th!

Google

Tuesday, July 17, 2012

HOH Pics & Evening Mayhem

Good evening Dishers! Zinger here popping in for Carolyn. Ever since Willie came down stairs and be all Captain Riddles with his Big Brother overnight bag, things have been a bit topsy-turvy in the house.

First up - HOH pics on a Tuesday. What the wha?


Cam 3/4 7:30pm BBT
Willie, Ian, Jenn Frank & Boogie


Willie: So what's...Are ya'll voting for him to stay?
Ian/Jenn: Yeah
Willie's concerned that the tide has turned in the house. He's gonna try to see what's going on with everyone and make sure that they have the votes they need.
Willie: Janelle has taken over the house and ya'll are at the bottom of the barrel. And if you don't think you're not, you should.
Frank: I definitely do.

Cam 1/2 7:39pm BBT - Arcade Room



JoJo: I would rather see - 2 or 3 other people go
Frank: Me too
JoJo: Like Kara's physically strong. But obviously she's gonna be out of here. I just wanna make sure I can trust you
Frank:You can trust me
JoJo: You, me, Shane, Willie - right?
Frank: I've been doing my best to separate myself from Boogie
JoJo: You and Kara are up on the block because of Dan and Boogie
Frank: You feel confident that Shane will vote ya'lls way?
JoJo: I'm 50/50

Willie joins in the conversation to talk a bit more strategy. He firms up his allegiance to JoJo, whom he trusts with his kids' life. He's not sure about Shane. They are counting the votes (JoJo, Ian, Jenn...)

Switching to Cam 3 & the Storage Room 7:52pm BBT

Joe: I am sure Jenn will die with us. Ian will die with us.
Janelle: He doesn't work like that. He only likes to work with
Wil: Well, we're working with Jenn, Ian and Frank. Not working with Boogie
Joe: The key was to get JoJo, Willie, and Shane.
Janelle: I found out he had a deal with Dan today. I found out he had a deal with Danielle. Britney came to me and was like, Well do you have a deal with Dan? And I was like Dan came to me to see if I had 3 votes.
Joe: Willie is such a f-ing loser
Janelle: So what's the deal? It's just a 1-week deal, right?
Joe: It's just a 1-week deal for now.
Wil: I think that if they are just try their own game, I think we all agreed that safety in numbers to get through the next week(s).
Ashley enters and convo continues. They tell Ashley she needs to distance herself from Willie a bit. They tell her how Willie has been mocking Wil to Frank about Wil's being gay and the way he talks. Ashley responds that it makes her stomach hurts.

Ashley and Danielle are left in the Storage Room

Ashley: S--t is hitting the fan. If they start a Brigade thing I'm gonna be mad
Danielle: They already have
Ashley: I'm thinking of teaming up with Ian
Danielle: You should









Kill me now...switching back to the arcade room to Willie/Frank/Shane & Game Talk
Cam 1/2 8:04pm BBT



Frank: I'm a straight up honest guy. It's like I'm guilty by association. Cuz Boogie is a conniver.
Willie: I told you they are gonna be coming at you like gangbusters.
JoJo comes in and tells the guys that she spoke with Kara and told her that everything is okay but shakes Frank's hand and gives Willie a hug to solidify that she is with them.



Frank: If I go home, then you 2 are going home the next two weeks.
Willie: Britney is upstairs crying because of all this drama
JoJo: That's a sign of weakness (oh how words can come back to bite Josephine)
Willie: She's upset because she didn't come back to play in the game.

They agree to get together 30 minutes before evictions to reaffirm everyone's votes and get the last word/argument in.

Switching to Cam 3/4 8:15pm BBT
Wil/Jenn/Kara - Beats Bedroom









Wil is crying and Jenn is consoling him.
Wil: I hate it when someone that evil gets a one up
Jenn (stealth whispering): He was telling me & Ian that we were bottom of the barrel....let me hear your gay voice...I'm letting my gay flag fly.
Janelle: What's wrong, is it Willie? He's a piece of s--t
Wil: I'm sorry
Jenn: Listen, don't you ever be sorry
Wil: I just like to be a stronger example
Jenn: This is you being a strong example
Wil: This is just pure ignorance. He's just uneducated. He walked around all last week talking about wanting to get me farther in the game. He's a f-ing p----y.
*Zinger's heart breaks and she wants to leap through the feeds and hug Wil.
Jenn: He waited 'til after dinner & I could feel the tension. He wouldn't look me in the eye.
Kara: He wouldn't look me in the eye the day I got nominated. JoJo wouldn't look me in the eye

Wil goes to get coffee. Kara talks with JoJo in the arcade room briefly.

Cam 1/2 8:31pm
Kara & Ashley in the Have Nots Room

Kara: I know I haven't talked game to you
Ashley: I'm voting Frank out. Everyone has their own agendas. Willie is on a crazy power trip. JoJo comes in here and is like have you talked to Kara? All of a sudden JoJo's up my a--? Did JoJo come to you?
Kara: I don't know, I'm nervous. I have you, Danielle, Wil, Joe. I need JoJo. She said she's gonna vote for me.
Ashley: Ian has the whole thing about his word. He won't dress up like a cat cause you told him not to.
Kara: I think Shane is in some sort of alliance with Willie & Frank. I heard there's some sort of alliance to get all of the girls out.
Ashley: I bet Willie's trying to find me. He's been trying to talk to me for the last 2 hours. He wants to know what Janelle's been telling me.


Kara tells Danielle she needs to work on Shane to make sure he votes with them. She also asks Ashley to talk to JoJo.
Kara: all I need is JoJo. She's the 5th vote that I need.
Kara and Ashley agree that they need a "Girl Power" alliance.
Ashley: It sucks because I feel like the teams - I don't even know Dan - but I feel like you are screwed because of it.

Awkward moment of the blog...8:43pm BBT Cam 3: Willie enters the Kitchen from outside to "What up? What up?" while Wil is enjoying his coffee. Wil turns away and Willie gets up from the counter and walks up to HOH.

 

Cam 1/2 8:49pm BBT
Kara & Shane in the Arcade Room


Shane: I heard your team is working with Janelle's team
Kara: If you guys work with Frank you are shooting yourself in the foot
Shane: I don't want to piss off the majority of the house
Kara: I need you on my side! If I walk out the door you guys are f-ed
Share: The only alliance I have is Willie and JoJo
Kara: I like you. I'm not coming after you.
Shane: Are you scared
Kara: Yeah, I'm nervous. Are you in a alliance with Frank & Willie?
Shane: No
Kara: He may keep you safe 1 week
Shane: But what good is that?

And that does it for this here Dishy Gal. Stay tuned for Late Night with Lessa!  She'll be bringing you the antics of these crazy critters as they play by the moonlight. Let's wish her luck as these double-talking, game playing houseguests are on a roll today.









Permalink







22 Comments:

Blogger Michigan Man said...

Evening Zinger, Carolyn, fellow BB addicts

I'm trying to catch up but been out over 10 hrs. today so it's taking a while. All kinds of crazy going on in that house.

July 17, 2012 at 7:37 PM  
Blogger Ilissa said...

Hola zinger and crew!

I'm not understanding the bag. Why did he take the bag to the diary room and come back happy and confident?

BB put the camera and computer in the hoh for him, right? So what did he need the bag for? What did he get??

July 17, 2012 at 7:44 PM  
Blogger Theresa in WA said...

I cannot believe Willie is still trying to control the house. It will be interesting to see how he does when he has NO power...God forbid another Brittany team win for HoH or we might just be in for another power trip week.

July 17, 2012 at 7:45 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jojo is alot like Enzo... Just along for the ride, providing nothing but a vote

July 17, 2012 at 7:59 PM  
Blogger Lupo said...

These cats cant make up there mind for more than 2hrs hahahaha!

July 17, 2012 at 8:06 PM  
Blogger Monica k said...

Wow this seriously has not stopped since last night. I have been following on the live feeds and flash backs and even I am getting turned around crazy with all willies antics!! Can't keep the deals straight anymore. I am not sure how you guys keep up!!!! Thanks for all your effort bbdish team!!

July 17, 2012 at 8:18 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

hi everyone :) i'm off to bed, and tonight is zinger's 1st time transcribing and moderating comments simultaneously. :) show her love and patience. :) she's workin' hard.

July 17, 2012 at 8:19 PM  
Blogger curlerchick said...

Hey Zinger, Dishers. We need score cards this season to keep up with whose on whose team, which coach has been fired and whose voting for who.

And, oh yeah, pencils with erasers because these guys change their minds like the wind

July 17, 2012 at 8:25 PM  
Blogger curlerchick said...

Good Night Carolyn.

July 17, 2012 at 8:26 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm upset cause even though Willie needs to stop talking, he wasn't the one who said that he doesn't like gays.... it was Joe!

July 17, 2012 at 8:27 PM  
Blogger FL Girl said...

Really, really not liking Willie. Hope Frank goes home so I can see Willie's face and he can get off his high horse. I feel bad for Shane because I think he wants Frank out but knows he shouldn't vote that way.

July 17, 2012 at 8:27 PM  
Blogger Janeen said...

Night Carolyn. Godspeed Zinger

July 17, 2012 at 8:32 PM  
Blogger Theresa in WA said...

Nite Carolyn! Zinger I'm so glad you are feeling better :)

Lupo says they can't make up their mind for 2 hrs... I don't think its even that long! Didn't Joe earlier speak with Dan in the lounge saying he was down for getting votes to keep Kara and then turn around and talk with Frank about keeping him?? Joe will get caught just like Shelly did and it will be just as bad for him.

July 17, 2012 at 8:35 PM  
Blogger Linda Joy Singleton said...

Thanks for the updates. I'm really loving Ian and Janelle.

July 17, 2012 at 8:38 PM  
Blogger Coffee Break Mom said...

Ok so I am all caught up on the TOR and the day's events. However I am confused also about why they did HOH pics today instead of tomorrow... Maybe AG thought they should change things up a bit this year?? Anyone else think that the coaches will REALLY be joining the game? And Willie needs to take it down a few notches, I am starting to call him Russell by accident...

July 17, 2012 at 8:39 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

So confused... whats up the the suitcases in storage?

July 17, 2012 at 8:54 PM  
Blogger Heynewgirl said...

if I were voting I vote Frank out. I just can't watch his hair for 11 weeks

July 17, 2012 at 8:56 PM  
Blogger Christine Elizabeth said...

I am sooo confused. Seems people are promising votes depending on whom they are talking to...is Shane voting for Kara or Frank to leave? How bout Jojo? and what about Jenn and Ian? OY VEY!! Oh how I love this game :)

July 17, 2012 at 9:00 PM  
Blogger WendyBBFanatic said...

Great job today ladies. These people have been busy busy today, I am loving it but I am sure your fingers aren't!!! I haven't got a thing done all day, my family is lucky they were fed LOL
Just wanted to stop in and say hi.

July 17, 2012 at 9:26 PM  
Anonymous SnowdogBob said...

This "Coaches" twist has definitely put this in overdrive...but i can't tell who's on what side at all (and no idea who's going home on Thursday)

Seems to me like Britney is playing Willie right now (or Britney is just feeling sorry for herself)

just too many things going on at once to get a sense of which are people being honest and which are the normal duplicitous discussion

July 17, 2012 at 10:21 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Im confused...did willie actually say something about wil?

July 17, 2012 at 10:45 PM  
Blogger Izzy said...

Shoot - think I've probably missed you all. But Thanks again, Lessa! I would have loved to have heard your "made up" conversations!!!

Night night and sweet dreams to all in case this gets posted.

July 18, 2012 at 12:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below