;
Live feed signups *Support the Site* u get them through.
*Thank You* for getting your feeds via The Links Here on BBDish!
We're Ready for BB17!!

BB17 Posts: Happy BB17 Premiere Day!, BBDish is Back for BB17!
BB16 EZ Archive: Miss a few Days? Check the BBDish EZ Archive, BB16 Flashback How To: Need Flashback Help? Here ya go!
Cool BB Stuff on Ebay & Around the Net!: Personalized BB TShirts!, BB Auctions, BBDish Swag: TShirts, Mugs & More, BB on Big Brother - Big Brother, Season 11

BBDish! Ya Gotta Have it!

BB17 Starts June 24th!

Google

Thursday, July 19, 2012

The Overnight Report - BBTV Special Report

Good morning, BB Lovers!  Happy Thursday and Happy Live Show Day!  Tonight, with the live eviction and the HoH comp, the game we love starts all over again!  Who do you think will be evicted? Who are you rooting for to win HoH tonight??  How psyched are you for the 1st HoH Reveal on the live feeds? :0)

For a very detailed update on the goings on in the house last night til midnight, please read Lessa's fabulous post: Game STILL on...!☺

Late last night in the BB house, the burglar we saw on the feeds the other day came into play.  At 1:30am BBT, a breaking newsflash called all the HGs to the living room.. many of whom were sleeping.  You've never seen them move so fast outside of a comp!

If you'd like to see the action with your own eyes, go to the Quad cam on flashback, and remember to adjust to your own time zone to see 1:30am BBT.  For example, if you're on the east coast, plug in 4:30am to get to 1:30am.

The BBTV News flashes are still coming, and I'm live blogging.. 

1:30am BBT
Quad
At 1:30am, the houseguests hear beep beep beep beep... This is a BB-TV Special Report! Please gather in front of the television!
 They bolt to the living room.  Everyone's very excited!

HGs: Squeee!
Boogie: omg. I was in a dead sleep..
Janelle: Morning, Snoogie!
Voice: This is a BB-TV Special Report.  Please gather in front of the television!

After they assembled in the living room, we got a minute or 2 of fishies, and then back to the HGs and their discussions, studying, jedi training and general excitement about what happened, what it means, how BB is gonna use it, etc...

At 3:18am, Kara made an attempt to secure Ashley's vote by sheer begging, to which Ashley nodded in the affirmative... but who knows?!  And then there was Another Breaking News Flash

Brit: Do we bother going back to bed?

Backyard
3/4
Frank, Janelle, Joe, Wil, Ashley

Janelle: It's soon to be checkmate for this inmate.
Joe: the 1st was "There's no teatime in the Big Brother house."
Janelle: "There's no teatime in the BB house.  It's soon to be checkmate for this inmate."
Wil: Pawn, Horse, Rook.
Joe: And when he went to take the 2nd one, everything fell out of the bag.

Joe: Why's he going up there?
Ashley: Don't be paranoid.  There's nothing to fear but fear itself.
Joe: Oh, they were just checking chess pieces.
Wil: What was the first?  This burglar has no expiration.
Janelle: We really need Ian.
Ashley: He keeps going back to bed.
Joe: That kid don't need to do much. He's got a photographic memory that's insane.

Wil: I think it's gonna be both..  The robber did the robot before..
Joe: JoJo and Shane have Danielle and Kara cornered.
Ashley: They're afraid of me guys.. Cuz I'm with you.  Who woulda thought? The genius has all the power.
Janelle: He definitely took the pawn, the rook..
Frank: He took a bite of an apple, a bell pepper and a potato..
Wil: There was something about rotten food.
Ashley:
Wil: But it went flying over the couch, stealing the stuff next to the trex... then milk.. Then he had tea.. then he went to steal the chess pieces.
Ashley: And before tht, he was beside the trex.
Frank: But nobody really knows what he said on the 1st 2 things.
Wil: It was like, he's not very clever.
Janelle: It was llike, there' definitely is a Big Brother burglar.
Wil: How fun is this?!
Frank: Mike didn't even get up for that one..
Ashley: What if they're like, psych! The coaches have to play.

3:31am
Janelle: I just think it's so lame that Dan's helping JoJo study.
Ashley: He's helping JoJo?
Joe: Cuz Dan plays everybody the same..
Frank: I say, if we can get WIllie or Shane out next week.. Then JoJo.. If we can get Kara out this week, I wouldn't worry too much about Dan.. Cuz if he couldn't keep her safe when she wasn't that much of a threat?

Wil: Britney was like, You're not going to sleep?  I was like, no.
Janelle: Who was over there?
Wil: Britney, Shane, Kara, Dan and Danielle..
Janelle: Well, I guess we're making the right decision...
Wil: If she wanted to make an attempt to get us, she should've come down and said, I'm going after Willie next week.
Janelle: I told Dan.. Why would I tell my team to keep Kara when she basically said she was gonna put up Joe?
Joe: She went around tellin' people she didn't like to me, and she'd never even spoken to me.  She didn't speak the 1st 5 days in the house.
Janelle: I just find it disgusting that Dan's helping JoJo.
Joe: Well, bye Danielle..
Frank: I definitely think Danielle is more dangerous than JoJo.  At this point, I wish Danielle was up instead of Kara..

Joe and Frank talk about how smart Danielle is.. she has a great math mind.

Frank: Mike was sayin' how he doesn't think she's a teacher.. (he gives an example)  She used to cheerlead..
Janelle: I run with her though, and she.. can't hang.
Joe: She's just a mind.
Frank: At this point, Dan should throw in the towel and go, "ok, Kara's goin' home.  Can I get Danielle in with you guys?"  If we can win the next 2 HoHs, then I think the next will be easier to win..
Wil: We've gotta get them weakened on the other side.

Frank: I don't think it'll happen.. I do believe your contract is pretty finite..
Janelle: If Boogie isn't really a coach, why is he lying in bed all day?
Frank: Cuz I told him to f'in chill out.
Wil: He tried to guilt me with the whole bully card.  I think he was just worried cz he heard Ashley and I laughing in bed.  We said, "We'll have the last laugh."
Frank: He was worried.  He came and got me outta bed.  That was funny.
Wil: I think it's funny that he actually got scared.

3:40a
Janelle:  "There's no teatime in the Big Brother house.. It's soon to be checkmate for this inmate."

3:49am
In the backyard, talk has turned to the vote and the future.  This sends Janelle into a giggles, "I love it.  The hit list."

Wil: This is the thing about Kara.  She played a bad game to try and save herself.
Janelle: She should've been running to us, instead of Willie.

3:56am
Feed 3
Joe: Guys, I'm gonna call it.  G'night for now.

Wil: He's so funny.
Janelle: Yeah, Dan will play all sides.
Frank: I think Danielle's a little bit more of an independent mind than Kara.. If she does win an HoH, we can say, put us up, but we're still gonna have the numbers next week.
Janelle: We just have to get HoH.
Wil: I really hope Willie's shaking in his boots.
Janelle/Frank: He is.
Wil: You cannot bully people like that.  We've all had shitty things happen in our lives.. It's so unfair for him to come in here and expect to dominate over everything.
Frank: He played way too hard too fast.  I'm just glad we all figured it out.
Janelle: If it hadn't  been such a long week, we might not have.
Frank: He's goin' right now, What a wasted HoH week..
Wil: He's goin' Janelle's team sucks.
Janelle: He gave me a beer and we ate all his gummy bears.

4am
Wil: It's gonna go off any minute..
Frank: I'm gonna pop my feet in the hot  tub.
Wil: I'm gonna pee.

Beep beep beep!!!!

Janelle: oh my God!

All the HGs file back into the living room.

4:01am
Voice: Breaking news from the BB...  
4:03am
After what seemed like a false alarm, the HGs are becoming decidedly less amused.  Many head back to bed, only to hear the beeps sound again 2 minutes later..
4:06am
Ashley: Does that mean we get to go to sleep?
Shane: They said stay tuned for more.

4:07am
Feed 1 and 2

Jenn: Real f'in interesting day tomorrow.  You guys must think I'm f'in stupid.
Joe: What?
Jenn: F'in livid.
Joe: He just farted outside..
Jenn: How you gonna do that?  I'm still a lady. 
Kara: You ok?
Jenn: I just wanna kick thru a wall.
Kara: I'm sorry.
Jenn: At least your coach is good.

Boogie hasn't met with his people, while Janelle, Dan and Britney have been.. coaching,

Jenn: Anything can happen in this f'in house.
Kara: It's true.



4:10am BBT  - Beep beep beep!!!

Willie: (from bed) I'm about to shoot myself.

They all make their way to assemble back in the living room..  significantly less entertained than the first time.

4:14am BBT
There's very little talking.. and very little moving..
Frank: Mike Boogie needs to get his ass up.

Boogie couldn't be troubled to attend.
4:19am
Ashley: What do you think it is?
Janelle: I don't know.. this one's hard.  I'm gonna go brush my teeth again.

4:21am BBT
Feeds 3/4
Janelle and Wil are trying to quietly decipher the last message.

4:23am BBT
Feed 1/2
Frank's apologizing to Jenn for farting too close to her.  Joe enters and gives him hell for it too, and tells him Janelle was disgusted as well.

Frank: I'm sorry.  I just got a little too comfortable.
Jenn: I knew when I walked into this house there was gonna be a fart.  you better hope that's not the fart that sends you home.  Janelle didn't like that either.
Joe: No, she was f'in pissed.
Jenn: I've toured with nothing but men, being the only girl, and I've lived with some of the dirtiest mfers ever, and they would never do that. 

Frank goes to apologize to janie.

Joe: Just when I get the f'er safe.

4:27am
F 1/2
Janelle and Frank

Frank: Jenn is mad pissed at me.
Janelle: Really?  Why?
Frank: Fartin in the bed.
Janelle: I'd be mad pissed too...  But yeah.. I'll keep looking for the visual cues..
Frank: Remember, "red alert.. If dancing was a crime, this burglar would be guilty, and the 3rd was, this burglar has an appetite for crime."  She's pissed at Boogie too..  for not even getting out of bed.
Janelle: He's the worst.
Frank: That would be my story.. I got kicked out for farting in bed. I wasn't tryin to fart on her.  It's just that she's in the bed with me.  I really do feel bad..

4:30am
Another breaking news flash brings them back to the living room.

4:35am
Another!

"Breaking news from the BB-TV...



4:39am - The HGs are staring at the tv trying to figure it all out.  Ian breaks the silence...


Ian: That's not even this season's HoH Room.  That's yours from 2005.
Janelle: yup.

4:42am
1/2
Bathroom
Frank, Jenn

Frank: Jenn, I'm really sorry.  Can you not talk to me?
Jenn: Not right now.

Jenn goes.  Frank remains.

Frank: F'it.  If that's the reason I go home, that's the reason I go home.  Wont be the 1st time my ass got me in trouble.

4:44am
F1/2
JoJo and Shane are jedi training.. trying to recall all the statements made..Kara joins.


Shane: Did you get all of that?
Kara: I think sp.  I'm kinda foggy on some of em.
Shane: They switched up the words..  Do you remember what he said?  Something about a healthy eating style.
Kara: No, healthy appetite.

Shane: This burglar knows there's no expiration date.. If dancing was a crime.. 
JoJo: it's surely checkmate for this..

Kara gently wakes Ashley to move her to bed.. They all agree it's a good idea to try to get some sleep.  Ashley slowly makes her way to the have not spinal torture chamber.

Ian: oh my gosh.. is it quarter to 5?
Ashley: oh my gosh.. we're gonna have to get up and get ready for the day.
Ian: f*ck me.


4:53am BBT
Sweet dreams, houseguests??



5:16am BBT
Not so fast, Houseguests! beebeebeeep!!!

Frank: F*ck me.
All: grumble grumble..
Jenn: We should get up in case it's something new..

5:18am
Back to bed.










Permalink







29 Comments:

Blogger WendyBBFanatic said...

Good morning Caro! Looks like Franks on his way out and Jenn will be accused of it as Ash promised Kara her vote. We shall see tonight.
I hope Ian wins HOH!!! See ya later, gonna TRY to sleep a couple hors before the kids get up. Have a great day.

July 19, 2012 at 4:42 AM  
Blogger Cindi said...

G'morning = Caro and Dishers. What a week in the BB house. Really hoping the phrases from the burglar is what the next HOH comp is all about because Ian will kill it!

July 19, 2012 at 5:14 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Good morning, Wendy! :)
Good morning, Cindi! :)


Good morning, Everyone! :)

I'll be back to publish more comments around 7:30am BBT.

July 19, 2012 at 5:31 AM  
Blogger Lucky13 said...

Good morning Carolyn, Zinger, SImply Sam and all you BBDishers I've been missing!!

I have been having the darnedest time keeping up. I finally caught up with the reading (mostly) but there's no way I can catch up with all the comments! My job police are making it hard for me to even read like I used to! AAAARRRRGGGGHHH!!!! Well, I just wanted to pop in and say hello to everyone. I really want to hang out with you all more. Maybe tonight for the LIVE SHOW Party...

I would like to see Kara evicted. Not because I dislike her or anything, I just like to see strong players compete. And if Frank stays in the game after all that has happened, the physical comp... WAR!!!!

Well everyone, until later, have a GREAT day!!!

July 19, 2012 at 5:48 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Hey Lucky13!! So nice to see you! :) I hear ya with catching up! The live feeds have been on fire since the word go this year. On. Fire.

Hope to see you for the live show viewing party tonight!

July 19, 2012 at 5:52 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I think Kara is staying. She has Shane, Danielle, Jenn, JoJo, her own vote, and possibly Ashley's, if nothing changes.

Frank would only have Joe, Wil, (possibly Ian...don't know which way his vote will actually go), and his own vote.

I can't wait for the Live Show tonight!

July 19, 2012 at 6:17 AM  
Blogger Laura said...

I am really interested to see if Joe is maybe setting others up and will vote to Frank out (don't remember who mentioned that scenerio). Even though he annoys me, I love moves like that!

Hope everyone has a good morning!

July 19, 2012 at 6:25 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Morning all!! I'm so excited for tonight!! I'm practically wishing my day away, in anticipation of this vote!! Who will go???

July 19, 2012 at 6:28 AM  
Blogger Tiffany Duffy said...

Just wanted to give a big THANKS for all the hard work you put into this blog! I have the live feeds but also have a 10 month old so I don't get to watch them as much as i used to! Thanks to you guys for keeping me up to speed! What a first week!

July 19, 2012 at 6:30 AM  
Blogger Tiffany Duffy said...

Just wanted to give a big THANKS for all the hard work you put into this blog! I have the live feeds but also have a 10 month old so I don't get to watch them as much as i used to! Thanks to you guys for keeping me up to speed! What a first week!

July 19, 2012 at 6:32 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Morning, Sharelle :) - just so ya know, the noms don't get to vote.

G'morning, Laura :) hehehehe! oh the tangled webs we weave...

Morning, SweetKizzez :) It's still such a toss up, it's crazy!


~~~~~~


Gone cycling.. i'll be back around 8am bbt to publish comments and get crackin on the morning report. :)

July 19, 2012 at 6:33 AM  
Blogger christyleigh said...

Good Morning Carolyn!!!

Apparently last night when I closed my laptop, I didnt shut off the feeds. So this morning when I opened my computer up, I almost fell out of my chair when the very loud beeping was going off on the feeds. I thought my computer was going crash! LOL That was not nice of big brother to do that to me pre-coffee!! Expect the unexpected :)

July 19, 2012 at 6:36 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Thanks Carolyn, I totally forgot.

July 19, 2012 at 6:37 AM  
Blogger Jennib said...

I'm secretly hoping the coaches have to play in this competition, because Boogie missed all the clues! I love Ian, but he needs another week acclimating himself to the house before winning HOH. Serious, respectful question: Does anyone else think Ian may have aspergers or something? I recognize the behaviors from a diagnosed family member, specifically the social issues he has. Can't wait for the live show tonight! Hope Frank is out the door!

July 19, 2012 at 6:37 AM  
Blogger Lupo said...

When did Kara get Jenn's vote? I thought she was part of diversity? Did I miss something?

I thought Ashley was the swing vote that could make a tie or put other ahead?

Good Morning Carolyn :)

July 19, 2012 at 6:43 AM  
Blogger Michigan Man said...

Morning Carolyn, fellow BB addicts

I've only just started TOR and noticed that said she is with her team but I still think it's a snow job. I think everything she said last night to them is a ruse. Her body language and the inflection of her voice was not upbeat the way it was when she was up in HOH with her alliance, the untouchables. We'll see tonight but I just feel that Boogie and Frank will get the big shock not Willie and Co.

From a game play prospective it makes more sense to go with the smaller alliance anyway. If she does vote out Kara and has really joined the Diversity alliance they take out Willie or Shane, then what? They will turn on their own. Taking out Danielle wouldn't mean much then because she would either be with them by then or no threat whatsoever. We all know big alliances never work, it's the nature of the game. Someone makes a side deal when the other side is in power or they get bored (Dani Dinato)or something else happens.

You can call it wishful thinking on my part but Ashley seems fake, to me, when she is with her team or Frank and not when she is with Willie and JoJo. I still think that threesome is a final three alliance.

We shall see tonight.

Okay, diving in, talk to you all tonight. Have a great day.

July 19, 2012 at 6:50 AM  
Blogger mdshander said...

Good morning! Today's finally the day someone will be evicted. I think there is a good chance the votes will cause a tiebreaker. So much has been going on and it's only the first week! An btw, what is the live show viewing party? I've always wondered.

July 19, 2012 at 7:05 AM  
Blogger Autumn said...

Morning Caro and Dishers!!

Wow!What a night for the HGs!! I have to say this is one vote I don't know who is going and who is stay. I can't wait for tonight's show!!! To be honest I want Frank to stay I think he will bring more drama to the house, plus he is from cross the river so I got root for him a little bit. We will see tonight.

Have fun cycling Caro!

July 19, 2012 at 7:11 AM  
Blogger Michigan Man said...

Okay, since TOR is mostly pictures it didn't take much to get through it and watch it on FB. My opinion stays the same. Ashley will vote out Frank.

How funny is it that Jenn might vote out Frank because of the fart LOL that would be hilarious.

Once again, have a great day all :D

July 19, 2012 at 7:25 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good Morning Carolyn,

Good Morning BBDish Addicts,

Live eviction day...I am at a loss as to who will be going home, there is so much back and forth and everyone lying to each other...I love it!!!

Our poor HG's..very little sleep last night and evictions tonight, this could make for a fun day for us...:):):)

Great TOR Carolyn and thank you for the link for all of us on the West Coast so we can watch the show with all the East Coast fans...

Pam
xoxo

July 19, 2012 at 7:50 AM  
Blogger Simply Sam said...

Good morning everyone and Happy We FINALLY Get To Know Who Is REALLY Going Day! Oy... these BB14 hamsters! Love it and them and you and, and, and... oh I'm just full of love for everyone and everything this morning.

And...

Hahaha! My inner child is currently in love with Fart... err, Frank.

I. Just. Can't. Help. It.

LMAO @ "You better hope that's not the fart that sends you home."

In true ME fashion... the silliest things amuse the sh*t outta me.

I should be more amused by all the burglar/BBTV goodness, right?! But.... nope. Not dorkasaurus me. Geeeez. *snort*

Have a beautiful day everyone! See ya all back here tonight!

*blows kissies to my entire Dishy Family!*

July 19, 2012 at 8:07 AM  
Blogger Elizabeth said...

Good Morning Carolyn and fellow Dishers!
What a night last night! I am so excited to see some of Ashley's DR's tonight and the live vote to see where she is really at! I'm hoping for Frank to stay and a power shift with tonights HoH, just for some more drama! See you all tonight for the viewing party!

July 19, 2012 at 8:13 AM  
Blogger Mappy said...

Thanks Caro! I had no idea this was happening.

Had to laugh at Frank saying it wouldn't be the first time his butt got him in trouble.

Don't want to wish the day away but I can't wait for tonight!

July 19, 2012 at 8:16 AM  
Blogger Laura said...

Tiffany Duffy-I am in the same boat with a 10 month old and a 3 yr old. I read the blog when I am doing cardio or up at 3 am with my youngest.

All my best!

July 19, 2012 at 8:22 AM  
Blogger JadeDarkStar said...

when did they get jens vote was it for real? and i hope kara stays and i hope ash votes to evict frank

July 19, 2012 at 8:23 AM  
Blogger Janice said...

Wow never in all my years of watching BB do I ever remember the first week and first eviction being this INTENSE!!

Thanks for everything Carolyn, Leesa, Zinger and Simply Sam! Without yall I would never be able to find out what's going on. I seem to fall asleep every night during BBAD but I know I can read the Overnight Report and find what I missed!

Well I am rooting for Kara to stay and Frank to go. I want Boogie AND JANELLE to be surprised! I always root for the underdog and it seems like Brit and her crew are definitely the underdogs now after Willie's blowup! Even with Willie showing his "Hantz genes"; I am still in their corner. Having Shane in that corner doesn't hurt either. He sure is eye candy even for this old Mimi/grandma here in GA!! LOL......shhhhh don't tell my kids I said that; they think I am crazy enough as it is!

Well can't wait for tonight! One more thing, I agree with what Willie or someone said about Janelle, at first she seems so pretty and genuine but then as you see how she uses people and all, she loses all her "prettiness" to me. What did it for me was her and Boogie talking about their cars they and her husband drove last night. I do believe they should have lied about that. Seemed kinda arrogant to me; especially with so many of the other houseguests struggling in their lives and this money will mean so much to them; but not so much to Janelle and Boogie.

Oh well, I have said enough!
Janice/GA

July 19, 2012 at 8:50 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

@Jennib
regarding Ian and aspergers. I had this same conversation with my family. He definitely has the behaviors of someone with aspergers(high functioning autism). I'm really worried about him if he gets HOH because he is very uncomfortable with conflict.

July 19, 2012 at 9:20 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Psst! :) New top post!!

Click me

July 19, 2012 at 9:30 AM  
Blogger pixie said...

I do so hope a fart sends Frank home!

July 19, 2012 at 9:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below