;
Live feed signups *Support the Site* u get them through.
*Thank You* for getting your feeds via The Links Here on BBDish!
We're Ready for BB17!!

BB17 Posts: Happy BB17 Premiere Day!, BBDish is Back for BB17!
BB16 EZ Archive: Miss a few Days? Check the BBDish EZ Archive, BB16 Flashback How To: Need Flashback Help? Here ya go!
Cool BB Stuff on Ebay & Around the Net!: Personalized BB TShirts!, BB Auctions, BBDish Swag: TShirts, Mugs & More, BB on Big Brother - Big Brother, Season 11

BBDish! Ya Gotta Have it!

BB17 Starts June 24th!

Google

Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Wednesday Afternoon in the BB14 House

Good afternoon, BB Lovers!  Round and round and round they go, who'll be evicted?  Nobody knows!  But we will tomorrow night! And then the game we love starts all over again!

What an incredible 1st week of Big Brother 14.  Truly. Just. Incredible.  I've never seen the live feeds so intense from the word go.. 

Tonight at 8pm Eastern/5pm BBT, we'll see the CBS Wednesday broadcast of BB 14, and with it The Power of Veto Comp, and hopefully some very telling Diary Room sessions to let us know where a few of our HGs really stand... for the moment.

Please join us here at 7:45pm Eastern for the 1st Wednesday Show Viewing party of the Big Brother 14 season.  For you folks in another time zone that want to watch BB as it airs on the east coast, the feed will be available in that post. :)

For now, let's check in with our houseguests..

The HGs went on interior lockdown at 2:18pm BBT...

3pm BBT
Have Not Room
Ashley and Ian
Ian: I'm voting to keep Frank.  I would  suggest you do that too.

Ashley: yeah, yeah, yeah.  I'm voting Frank to stay in.  The thing about Joe?  He's on my team.  I love him.  But he's gotta chill out.
Ian: Just right now?  Just keep doin' what we're doin'.
Ashley: I think you're in a really good position.
Ian: I think you're in the best position in the house.  With me, they realize I'm smart, so I could go up at any time.

3:05pm BBT
Janelle, Britney, Shane and JoJo are at the kitchen counter, chatting about comps from past seasons.  Ian's hovering.   Kara and Danielle are in the bathroom getting gussied up.
***I find myself including Shane in shots, just cuz he's so pretty.

Brit's retelling the tale of the $10,000 comp from last season, where they had to pick the best hiding spot..

3:18pmBBT
Wil joins Kara and Danielle in the bathroom for some primping of his own.  Hes painting his nails white and planning a heart on one of his fingernails.  Ashley joins them as well..

3:25pm Janelle comes into the bathroom.

Wil: I'm gonna write a message on my nails.  Do you think that's allowed?
Janelle: Do it! Do it!

Kara: I'm glad we worked out.  

3:37pm BBT
Cam 3
Boogie and Frank

Boogie: Little tidbit of information.  I'm not really sure how to take it.  I was layin here and I kept hearing all of these noises.  Wil was taking a nap, and Ashley crawled into bed with him.. and she goes.. Yeah, I keep telling them that, and they think I'm gonna vote..  And then she caught herself and realized I could be awake..  It's either really good or really bad.  My inclination is either she's lying to them or lying to Joe and Janelle.  They left, and I got up, and I found Danielle, Kara, Wil and Danielle are all hanging out.  I hate to wake you up for this, because it's not conclusive information, but you should take this to Joe.. not Janelle.  But Wil definitely did his "hahahaha - we'll get the last laugh."  I can't imagine Wil going after the homophobia..

Frank: They don't want them to trust you, but it's ok.  We'll be alright.
Boogie: How do you know?
Frank: Joe told me.
Boogie: Should I address it?
Frank: No, cuz they'll know I told you.
Boogie: I hate this f'in bitch. (Janelle)  He is a f'in pussy.  I literally should not even be playing.  I should just stay out of it.  You have a better shot.

Boogie doesn't think Wil would cross Janelle..

Boogie: I hope when they said 'they," they meant Ian and Jenn.
Frank: I think they could be talkin about them too.  Let's say they were workin' in  a secret alliance.. Cuz otherwise why would the phrase "we'll get the last laugh" even come up?
Boogie: They coulda been talking about next week, but on a Wednesday afternoon, it leads me to believe they're talking about the vote.
Frank: Me too.  I talked to Janelle and told her I saw Ashley going to the HoH room, and she was like, ohmigosh, I have to get her away from Willie.
Boogie: You can't trust any of these people.
Frank: If I get the chance to talk to Wil, I'll kiddie glove it.. I'll be like Mike has expressed to me that if we make it to the final 6, you're the one he wants me to be working with.
Boogie: Kiddie glove it.  Nice.  Gah.. THis is gonna be one of the biggest mystery votes ever.  I don't think I've ever had a vote like this.  I've had a couple shocking ones, but nothing like this.
**I agree!
Boogie: Alright, dude.  We'll talk later.
Frank: I'm gonna take a piss.
**you do that.


3:40pm
Cam 3
Frank heads into the bathroom, and we rejoin the fingernail painting posse.

Frank: Do you hate it when you wake up with a pb?
Kara: What's that?
Frank: A pee boner.
Ashley: I can't say I've ever had that.
Frank: I guess I was only talking to Wil then.

Danielle: I wish I could be a guy for a day, just to see what you guys go through.
Wil: You can't handle the truth.
Danielle: Like what sort of random thoughts?
Frank In this house, it's all game.
**it sure is.

CUT TO:
Cam 3
Janelle and Joe
3:45pm BBT
Lounge

Janelle:  So Ashley is feeling pretty left out, and I think WIllie is pushing her really hard... Have you talked to her lately?
Joe: I had a meeting with her this morning..  That would mean that Willie would take Frank out.. He would be the deciding vote.  But if she does, I have to take her out..  and she's a teammate. 
Janelle: I should call a meeting.  Apparently, Wil; had a meeting with Kara, and he asked her if she would put Willie up, and she didn't say yes. 
Joe: The consensus right now is that Kara, Danielle, JoJo, WIlliea nd Shane are teaming up. 
Janelle: OK.

Joe: Willie offered them a deal to where they have an alliance with him.  He thinks he's got Ashley which would be 6.
Janelle: Why don't we bring Ashley in here?
Joe: Cuz I don't know if she'll tell the truth.
Janelle: Lemme go talk to her.  I'm gonna tell her it screws over you and Wil.  I don't know why she'd want anything to do with him.  She's pretty bright.  Right?
Joe: I ever tried to figure out another route.
Janelle: Didn't you and Boogie's team come together this morning? In the storage room?  Was Ashley there?
Joe: Yes.  Ashley said yes, but she didn't give me a straight eye.  I don't feel like she's on board.  Wil told me.. My heart says Kara, my mind says Kara, but I have to go with what's best for us.
Janelle: ohmigosh.. Why would Dan let them go upstairs and do that?
Joe: I think it's stupid.


Janelle; It's very stupid.
Joe: I think Dan had a one week deal with Willie.
Janelle: Willie had deals with everyone in the house.
Joe: They think they've got Ash.  I went swimming with Dan, and he said, "I've got the votes."  How does he know that?
Janelle: He always says that though.  He's very confident.
Joe: If that's the truth, Wil and I are in trouble.

Janelle: I've gotta go find Ashley.  Hold on. 

Janelle goes to find Ashley..  She finds her in the bathroom, making faces.. and chooses not to pull her out of it.

Janelle returns to Joe in the lounge.

Janelle: So Willie was pulling Ashley up there..
Joe: I have a feeling she's gonna pull the stupid card.  She's gonna go in there and vote for Kara, and go, oops! Did I make a mistake? 

Janelle: What is with these people and one week deals?  It's so stupid.
Joe: And Danielle, as you know, wants to join with Shane, cuz she's in love with him.

Time check at end of convo - 3:55pm










Permalink







48 Comments:

Blogger Blue said...

Is this a new Top Post?

Am I in the right place?

I'll comment anywhere, anytime.

Hello, Carolyn. Hello, Dishers.

If I am in the right place at the right time, Carolyn, hope you had a good nap.

I'll come over and wipe the sleep from your eyes. I'll fix strong coffee for you. Massage your wrists, your back, your fingers.

I'll fan you with large palm leaves while feeding you peeled grapes. Plus Driscoll's strawberries.

July 18, 2012 at 3:26 PM  
Blogger Michigan Man said...

Hi Carolyn, hope you had a good nap.

July 18, 2012 at 3:27 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Hi Blueeee! :) Thank you!! :) So sweet! I just had a 5 shot americano, so I'm covered there! But I'll never turn down a massage.

July 18, 2012 at 3:29 PM  
Blogger Ladyhawke said...

Carolyn,

While you were sleeping, Ashley joined team "Untouchables" with Willie, Shane and Jojo. Seemed sincere. She will vote against Frank.
Brit covered for her with a discussion with Dan. Brit told Dan he needed one more vote to save Kara, but not to count on Ashley.

July 18, 2012 at 3:30 PM  
Blogger Blue said...

I was just chatting away in the last post. Now, I have nuttin.

Just give me time, though.

A 5 shot americano? How are you not having seizures? LOL Damn, girl!!!

July 18, 2012 at 3:33 PM  
Blogger JadeDarkStar said...

i hope that ash isnt playing willie and jojo and shane. i hope she is keeping kara and not frank i pray frank leaves tomorrow

July 18, 2012 at 3:35 PM  
Blogger Blue said...

I'm listening to Frank and Boogie.

July 18, 2012 at 3:35 PM  
Blogger Michigan Man said...

It was pretty much completely quiet, as far as game talk, while you were sleeping Carolyn, now here we go again. Boogie must have some kinda tracker on you ;)

July 18, 2012 at 3:37 PM  
Blogger FL Girl said...

I have no idea what Ashley is going to do. Sooner than later Joe will be the next in trouble.

July 18, 2012 at 3:39 PM  
Blogger Blue said...

I have to say. Usually on week one by now, I know exactly who is going home and who is staying. But, that is season's past.

This season, I honestly have no idea. Kara, Frank. Frank, Kara. They switch back and forth between the two so much.

I've decided. I'll know when the votes are cast Thursday night and the announcement is made by Miss Julie Chen. Until then, Hell. Who knows?

July 18, 2012 at 3:40 PM  
Blogger Michigan Man said...

More things that make you go hmmmmm.

Boogie and Frank's convo.

The hahaha we fooled them (paraphrasing)from Wil. I'm 99% sure Ashley is voting out Frank so that would mean Wil is snowing Joe too. That would be interesting.

July 18, 2012 at 3:43 PM  
Blogger REGY said...

Just read Willie's HOH blog. OMG he is definitely not the sharpest noodle. And still compainting about vets and everything else. I love this guy! He sure keeps things lively LOL
I really hope Kara stays
And Joe is absolutly the new Shelly. Love it.

Oh and hi everyone! Can't wait for tonight's show!

July 18, 2012 at 3:45 PM  
Blogger Blue said...

"Boogie: Kiddie glove it. Nice. Gah.. THis is gonna be one of the biggest mystery votes ever. I don't think I've ever had a vote like this. I've had a couple shocking ones, but nothing like this.
**I agree!"

Exactly. That's exactly how I feel.

I honestly have no clue what is going to happen on Thursday. I kinda like it. Not knowing for sure.

On the other hand....it's driving me up the wall!!!

July 18, 2012 at 3:51 PM  
Blogger Michigan Man said...

Here's how I see the votes right now.

After watching the HOH meeting earlier and who actually spends time with each other socially I feel that Ashley and JoJo are 100% with Willie as an alliance. Shane is a bit iffy but I think he is with them as well.

I think the biggest if is Danielle right now. I would imagine that she will vote to evict Frank but if Dan thinks the vote is going the other way he could say vote out Kara, as to not go against the house and actually screw things up.

So here's how I see the vote going, as of now.

Vote to evict Kara
Joe
Wil
Ian
Jenn

Vote to evict Frank
JoJo
Danielle
Shane
Ashley

Tie Breaker
Willie votes out Frank

That's my take on it anyway.

July 18, 2012 at 3:51 PM  
Blogger Vox said...

First post of the season Carolyn!!

Thank you thank you thank you - I've already been called out by my business partner on my wireless data usage!! So I'll be here 100% (well, I might sneak onto the feeds when no one is looking) and plan to tip appropriately.

I've been sympathetic and entertained as you've tried to keep up to who's gaming who this past week but I don't think the HG's even know themselves. Our first look at the diary room sessions and actual vote for eviction will provide much welcomed insight. I'm counting on them getting themselves sorted out after the first eviction.

July 18, 2012 at 3:55 PM  
Blogger Emrys said...

Hi Caro and Blue!!
In all my years of watching bb, this has to be one of the most exciting first weeks ever!
BB14 should officically be named "year of intense paranoia"!!

July 18, 2012 at 3:59 PM  
Blogger SarahBeth said...

I really think more people are coming into this game. But not the coaches. Like newbies. Isn't an alternate already in the house?

July 18, 2012 at 4:01 PM  
Blogger Blue said...

Nice Screen cap of JoJo, Danielle, Wil and Ashley.

I see what you are doing there.

Subtle.

July 18, 2012 at 4:01 PM  
Blogger SarahBeth said...

I really think more people are coming into this game. But not the coaches. Like newbies. Isn't an alternate already in the house?

July 18, 2012 at 4:01 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Hi Vox!! :) Welcome Home!! :) It's so nice to see you!!

Hi Jules! :) Not i said the fly - but if you check Late Night Lessa's post, it's likely there. :) Sorry for the delay posting your comment - I was transcribing my little fingers off.

Hi Michigan Man! :) If I try to figure it out right now, my brain will shatter to tiny little pieces. Aghreed on Ashley though.. I think..


Hey Blue! :) Ahhh the wonderful element of surprise! :0)

Hi Regy! :) Oooh!! Thanks for the heads up! I'll pop the link on the post!

Hi FLGirl :) Trying to figure her out could make ya go nuts.


Hi LadyHawke :) Thank you!

Hi Jade! :) Ashley's quite the wildcard!

July 18, 2012 at 4:02 PM  
Anonymous pattiz said...

How do you have that much caffeine, Carolyn? I'd be up for DAYS!!! Thanks for all your many sacrifices. Appresh!

July 18, 2012 at 4:02 PM  
Blogger Blue said...

Extended fishies time.

Someone mentioned earlier they wouldn't mind the fishies if they actually talked game. LOL

I agree. They sure are tight-lipped. Damn them.

July 18, 2012 at 4:03 PM  
Blogger Susan said...

Carolyn I enjoyed reading your afternoon report but I have to say, Blue...the comments you left on there was a refreshing breath of fresh air from the craziness in the house!! Thanks for the laugh!

Now why am I craving a strawberry??

Susan

July 18, 2012 at 4:04 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Hi PattiZ! :) hehehe! I'd take the caffeine intravenously if I could. ooofta! Thank you very much!

Hi SarahBeth! :) Hmm.. Yes, Joe was an alternate who got picked to replace a guy named Mike.

Hi Emrys! :) Boy and howdy!!

July 18, 2012 at 4:05 PM  
Blogger Blue said...

Wow. This is an extended Fishies session.

Does anyone else think the fishies video is on a loop? Not real time?

I do.

God, I need a life.

July 18, 2012 at 4:08 PM  
Blogger Blue said...

Hi, emrys!!!!

Hello, Everyone!!!!

July 18, 2012 at 4:09 PM  
Blogger FL Girl said...

I thought Joe told everyone not to tell the coaches anything. He runs his mouth also.

July 18, 2012 at 4:10 PM  
Blogger Michigan Man said...

All I can say about Willie's blog is, it's short.

Really that's all he had to say? Shortest HOH blog ever.

July 18, 2012 at 4:11 PM  
Blogger Blue said...

The Wednesday night show is coming up! Can't wait for that!

I'm always with Caro. I'm always more interested in the DR's than anything else. By now, we all already know what has went down in the house. Watching the comps is always fun. But, I dunno. For me, it's really more about the edit and the DR's.

July 18, 2012 at 4:11 PM  
Blogger Blue said...

Still fishies.

Good. Gives me time to go stuff my face with more strawberries.

If I return talking with my mouth full, please forgive me.

July 18, 2012 at 4:14 PM  
Anonymous pattiz said...

My take on Ashley is that she's targeted herself as the only "floater" now that lines have been drawn, and she will be the next one out unless protected by winning a power. I'm not sure even Janelle would save her now. Either way she goes, she's going to be a target of the other side, don't you think?

July 18, 2012 at 4:17 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Tech rehearsal for the newbies, maybe??

July 18, 2012 at 4:19 PM  
Blogger Michigan Man said...

Joe said he heard that Kara and Danielle made a deal with Willie, from Dan. If not openly it was implied. That means that Dan is the loose lips that could sink his own ship.

Dan needs to take his own advise and stop talking game.

July 18, 2012 at 4:19 PM  
Blogger Blue said...

Aw!

Thanks, Susan!!! Glad you enjoy.

My ultimate goal is always to put a smile on Caro's face. She works so hard. So, when she goes to read and moderate comments, I hope to make her smile.

It's mah goal!

July 18, 2012 at 4:25 PM  
Blogger Michigan Man said...

The other thing I was thinking, if Kara stays, is Wil (if he doesn't vote for her to stay ) will be the first to hug her and lie that he voted Frank out. Thus throwing blame off himself. Joe might do that too. I mean if Joe's mouth is open, he's lying.

Now, if Wil is lying to Joe and the vote is 6-3 to evict Frank what does Joe do then? It would be him, Ian and Jenn who voted to evict Kara. Ina and Jenn are on Frank's team so of course they would. How does Joe spin it then though? I don't see an alliance of Joe, Ian and Jenn.

July 18, 2012 at 4:25 PM  
Blogger Michigan Man said...

Re: the fish loop Blue.

There seem to be more fish right now than late last night so it could be live or it's just a really long loop.

I wish they would get longer loop of music.

July 18, 2012 at 4:27 PM  
Blogger Michigan Man said...

Perhaps they are letting them celebrate Wil's birthday. The show's not live tonight so they really don't have anything to do for an hour or so.

July 18, 2012 at 4:29 PM  
Blogger Blue said...

I'm pretty sure Caro is working on the Viewing Party Post right now, so I'm going to bite my tongue and keep quiet until then.

Gosh, this is hard for me to do.

July 18, 2012 at 4:33 PM  
Blogger Blue said...

I can't believe we still have fishies on live feeds. Makes me think something interesting is happening inside the house.

Damn. I said I was going to be quiet until the next new Top Post.

*ssssshhhhhhhhh*

July 18, 2012 at 4:34 PM  
Blogger Blue said...

I think I may pop some popcorn for tonights show.

Didn't I say I would keep quiet?

Please!!! Someone duct tape my mouth! ACK!!!!

July 18, 2012 at 4:36 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Psst! :) The Viewing Party Post will go live at 7:45pm Eastern!

Please the main page then. :)

July 18, 2012 at 4:37 PM  
Blogger Blue said...

I'm biting my tongue so hard right now, I swear I'm tasting blood.

July 18, 2012 at 4:38 PM  
Blogger J.Co said...

Y'all know who I think is playing the best game so far? Jenn. Nobody notices her.

July 18, 2012 at 4:39 PM  
Blogger J.Co said...

Also, does Britney seem to be constantly on the edge of crying or is it just me?

July 18, 2012 at 4:39 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Stoppin' in to say hey and thanks again for the updates. Hope you're feeling refres

Fingers crossed for a tie breaker. Feelin' bad for Brit and team at the moment.

I have to say, I would love to see how things would've settled out without the "teams" and coaches. I'm sure we'd have a much different dynamic. I like Frank as a player and feel like he would be very entertaining for the summer.

July 18, 2012 at 4:41 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

oops, meant to say "hope you are feeling refreshed"

July 18, 2012 at 4:42 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Thanks, KMac :)

Hiya JCo! :) mmm.. Good call - Jenn is playing avery good game so far.

Blue - why biting??

July 18, 2012 at 4:46 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's so funny how you can be away all day and when you come back it's different. So Willie really is set on getting rid of Frank?!? Huh lol I almost thought he had a boy crush on Frank lol Oh well that's good for Dan I suppose. Great post show is starting!!!

July 18, 2012 at 5:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below