;
Live feed signups *Support the Site* u get them through.
*Thank You* for getting your feeds via The Links Here on BBDish!
We're Ready for BB17!!

BB17 Posts: Happy BB17 Premiere Day!, BBDish is Back for BB17!
BB16 EZ Archive: Miss a few Days? Check the BBDish EZ Archive, BB16 Flashback How To: Need Flashback Help? Here ya go!
Cool BB Stuff on Ebay & Around the Net!: Personalized BB TShirts!, BB Auctions, BBDish Swag: TShirts, Mugs & More, BB on Big Brother - Big Brother, Season 11

BBDish! Ya Gotta Have it!

BB17 Starts June 24th!

Google

Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Game STILL on...

Lordy, these houseguests just do. not. stop! So, it looked like Frank was going home, and then it looked like Kara was, and then back again, and again, and AGAIN and wtf? It seems that everything hinges on Ashley's vote, and for the first time, we have her saying something definite to Wil and Frank:

Ashley: I feel really good about my decision. I've already made it. It kills me that they think they can manipulate me, and that I'm dumb..

Seems Kara's goose is well and truely cooked, despite the fact that Shane told her that they have the votes for sure.

Earlier, there's a scene you definitely want to flashback (approx 8:40 BB time) - Britney laid into Willie, telling him that he has GOT to stop talking and realize the mistakes he's making. He said he understood, then promptly told JoJO that he just doesn't understand why Britney's mad at him.

Oh, Willie. It seems he is a Hantz after all...

Big Brother also gave the houseguests a toy - though it seems they had it for a while already, then it was taken away and the sides removed, and they got it back. Is it for the HOH competition? Another comp next week? Something to simply make us wonder? It's ye olde favourite bean bag toss:

10:11 PM And the honeymoon phase is over officially:
Wil: I'm over these stupid family dinners. I'm not sitting with Willie. I'm over it.

It's mostly general chitchat at the moment, but I've got my ears and fingers ready.... the night is still young!

 10:15 - Ashley and Danielle at the table
Ashley: I love Kara more than anything, which is why it sucks. I'm on a team.
Danielle: You're not on a team, they keep making us say alliance in there I don't think they wanted it to go this way.
Ashley: I just don't know what to do.
Danielle: If he stays, he'll beat us all.

-- Lessa: Good lord, woman, what happened to being strong in your decision?! It was all of 10 minutes ago!!

 10:23 - in the Kicks room, Frank and Kara are chatting, about Wil and Ashley "not knowing' yet - and Frank plays it cool, though just a while ago they both said they were voting for him for sure.. Britney is moving down to the kicks room, as she doesn't want to do it in the morning. Willie's considering doing the same. General convo all the way around..

Britney: I feel like because of the argument and stuff that's why nobody knows, nobody wants to say. They're done with game.
Kara: that's what we were just saying - everyone is just so sick of game we feel bad saying anything.
Britney: they're scared! I think you both are really well liked, and that makes it hard. I feel bad for you all.
Frank: 'preche.
Britney: I think you're handling it better than me, and your on the block.
Willie: Do I just put this in here?
Brit: I put mine in here, you can do that or put your stuff in there..
Willie: I'll put it out there.
Frank: Damn they're making you get your shit out tonight!
Britney: now I get to stay in here - see that mind trick?

Brit mentions they did the HOH sit in today - thus the trivia earlier it seems, so she thinks they won't tomorrow. I see Danielle and Willie in the have not room - popping over there...

Willie; I never said that - I think everybody wants to target me next week, I go home it benefits them. I'm begging you, if you have a problem with me, come talk to me.. I know its because they're in your ears...
Danielle: I always saw you and frank together
Willie: All I said to him was if you stay and you keep me this week, we'll go week to week. i never said that to anyone - and next week, everyone's gonna start attacking someone else..
Danielle: I've been honest this hole time, and then I find boogie that he's trying to get Kara and I out..
Willie: It's weird, because I go around and wonder what people think I said about them
Danielle: I'm not breaking my word to you about something stupid.. you don't have anything to worry about. I'm scared Ashley's gonna flip and Kara's going home and I'm up the next week
Willie; it wouldn't be you, me. Thing is, it's bothering me so much that people are attacking me and I haven't said anything, and it was like I made gay slurs and then it changed to something else, it's like they're  all against me and I don't know what's going on. I wasn't gunning for Kara, it was a group decision... From no one, someone says something I said, come to me, I'm getting tired of it.
Danille: I'm scared she's going home, Will.. I just asked her and she was like I don't know, I'm screwing them over..
Willie: I just want you to know...

And Shane enters....

Willie; People are telling her that I said not to talk to her!
Shane: He never said that.. never!

Ian enters..
Willie: Come on in - it's your room!
Shane: just don't get naked!
Ian: aw man!
Willie; I'll tell you too - if people are telling you that I'm saying things? Come ask..
Ian: I don';t think you're saying anything. I haven't seen anything that would indicate villiany, i think yesterday was just a bad day.
Shane: They're just making stuff up. Running their mouth off about people. I don't know who's doing it, but they're obviously trying to make you look like..
Willie: and it's been going on for two days. I just don't get it. I really don't and it makes me sad because I'm not saying these things and people are believing it
Ian: i take everything with a grain of salt
Shane: You have too
Willie: I usually do, but eventually it's like...
Ian: There's people on the internet saying bad things about all of us...
--Lessa: (polishes halo) Moi?

Willie: I can tell when someone's upset, I mean there's some people that I don't care about, but you I care about, Ian I care about you, and you. IF someone says something, just ask me.
Shane: Exactly. I'll be over there in a little bit.
Willie: ok. bye, baby.
Danielle: bye..

Ian: such an ugly game. Personal attacks - not cool.
Shane: don't let it get to you.
Danielle: I won't.

Willie goes and checks in with Britney and JoJo and tells them about the convo..
Britney: You have to remind her that Janelle doesn't talk to her...
JoJo: yeah...and if they ask her tomorrow who they voted? Just say I don't know..
Brit: all the sudden Janelle pays attention to her when she needs her vote..
Willie; That's the main thing I tell her.. she didn't care about her a week ago..
Brit: Ashley sees that..

JoJo: Getting all ready to play pool?
Willie; Who you playing with?
JoJo: Me!
Brit: you cheating on me Ian?
Ian: We can play later!
JoJo: We can share him - there's plenty of Ian to go around...

They talk about the cornhole game..
Britney: They may have just wanted to give it back..
Willie: There's a tape on there that says the distance - 29 feet __ inches.
Brit: Are you the only one who saw it?
Willie: I think so.
Brit: then only share it with important people..

Britney expresses her exhaustion and says she's going to go to bed in like 15 minutes.
Brit: We don't play in that HOH game - knock yourselves out..

Outside there's idle chatter on the patio while Ian and JoJo play pool.

10:53 - inside, Britney checks in with Shane and Danielle, about Ashley..
Britney: We need to remind her that we ALL have her back.
Dnielle: Boogie and Janelle are like THIS now... what the fuck?
Brit: she used to be like this with ME - snuggled up in my bed, and where is she now? She won't even talk to me.
Dani: It's not over.
Shane: it's not.
Brit: i feel bad for Ashley, it's so much pressure. She's scared to be seen with anyone, because Janelle saw her with me in the Storage room earlier and was like Ashley, come out here please. She doesn't want her around us...
Shane: She can say Jen switched..
Brit: or IAN! People think Ian's America's player!

Danielle: She was like I don't know what I'm going to do... I could cry right now. I'm the only one on Dan's team!
Shane: it's not over!
Britney: All we need is one more vote...

In the living room:
Dan: There's people typing every word we say... so weird
--Lessa: guilty as charged...
 Boogie: I wish there was a way that all the people on the internet could be here - they'd love it, just to see what it's like..
--Lessa: ME ME ME! PICK ME! heh.
Dan: I'm less aware of the cameras this time..

11:00 Back in the Have Not Room:
Britney: I wish people could see that I'm not trying to throw people under the bus, because I could! I'm trying to play..
Shane: Just as a coach
Britney: Just as a coach, all you have in this game is our word
Shane: We just have to convince Ashley that we can make them think Ian did it..
Dani: and she's all about the team and in the DR they won't let me say team!
Britney: It's not a team - she can vote however she wants.. if she thinks Kara will get her farther in this game? She should vote for Kara.. If she does and you win HOH she has no worries - if Frank does?


Britney: Janelle and Boogie will be together while the getting is good - one of their people wins and they'll be together, one loses and they're gonna split.

Shane: It's like a witch hunt.
Britney: it is! They don't see that Frank is running around telling people all these things - but oh no, it's all Willie's fault. She was all about me last week until Shane didn't use the POV, and poof - she moved out of my room I was sharing, and took all her stuff out, and left me upstairs by myself. She said that her team needed her, and she moved downstairs, and into Kara's bed and she's telling everyone to vote Kara out. She didn't need me anymore, her players were safe so she was playing next week. I'm so over it, whatever, I'm not gonna flippity flop. people are starting to show their true colors.
Shane: I'm staying Loyal
Dani: so am I.
Brit: I'm so whatever - not gonna let her hurt my feelings anymore. It's not personal, it's just game.

Lessa: Oh look - it's pretty pretty Shane.. even when he's distraught..

Britney: I feel bad for her - she's in a bad spot.
Dani: you can change your vote last minute right?
Brit: You can change your mind right up until that room...
Shane: We have to get to her right before the vote.

...round and round and round...

Dani: Who would you go after?
Shane: The biggest threat - Joe, Jenn, Ian or Wil... and I think if I was to get rid of Wil, we'd have to backdoor him. I don't want him winning Hoh..

And a realization -
Danielle: Wait! If Kara goes home, am I automatically the have not for the rest of the time?!
Brit: I think they'd change how it works..
Lessa: I think not for a couple weeks. hehehe.

And anothern important realization:
Dani: Joe is in the middle of everything...
Shane: Joe's gonna burn his own bridges.. put him up as a pawn, get him thinkin...
Brit: I'm gonna go ahead and go to bed...
Shane: it's all about tomorrow.

And I realize? He's just so damn pretty...

11:19 Meanwhile - Dan is checking in with kara, and Boogie is working Frank...

11:20 - Taking a stretch break while the coaches rehash with their players. Boogie looks confident. Dan looks worried... but I know that look - the wheels are still turnin...




They both are rehashing everything they've done today, scrambling and working and trying to wrangle those votes...

Spoke too soon! Dan and Joe in the storage room

Dan: Anything Danielle and Kara can do to change your mind
Joe; Why you askin - you got the votes, right?
Dan: I don't think so.
Joe; Wil will vote for her
Dan: I don't think so.
Joe: really?! They don't have a deal?
Dan: I just wanted to see if there was anything..
Joe: I'll tell you like a man, i won't vote against Frank. He did what I wanted him to do, exposed Willie and I promised him my vote for that. I thought, walking in here, that you had Wil's vote and Ashley was a flipflop.. My thing is, they're coming for me
Dan: I appreciate you being honest. If Kara goes home, don't feel like you can't approach me, i'm always open, I don't have any say or anything, but
Joe: I told Danielle today that I want to work with her - I'm looking to get to six, and I want Danielle on that team. With her we got numbers. If blind faith carries us there - if everyone sticks, we get to six. That's what I'm looking for.
Dan: I appreciate that.
Joe; i'm in protect mode - I gotta get Willie out of this house. He has got to go. He's coming for me and Frank, that's the bottom line. But there's a whole nother day tomorrow. I don't know how to better tell you this, than I'm just as worried about you for one vote. It's tight. I have worked all day long. And I'm still.. i don't think I'll truely know till it comes off.
Dan: I don't think anyone will.
Joe: I'm being told it'll fall in my favor, but I don't feel it. It'd be 4-4 and Willie'd send him home, and that would suck.
Dan: Alright - so nothing she could offer you?
Joe; No. At present there's not.
Dan: I appreciate the honest - it means a lot in this game.

 Ashley checks in with Janelle, Ian, Wil, and now Joe..
Wil: It just pisses me off that she came out and tried to defend him to me, i don't care. If nothing was said why are you defending him. And Frank was like... I think it was worse than he said.
Jannelle: just let him go.
Wil: it's just a bad move in general. I'm glad it happened.
Janelle: I'm close to all of you, but he and Britney are really really tight. He controls people and she's weak. She's supposed to be the coach. It's really weird.

Brit walks through:
Brit: I have to be out of my room at 8am, so if I snuggle with someone, don't be alarmed!
Joe: Snuggle up!

Jen and Kara talk:

Jen: You would be avenged if you walk out of this house. That I can fuckin promise!

Kara settles in to try and sleap. Willie and joJo are talking with Britney upstairs - watching the cam, encouraging DAn to talk to Ashely - though they all feel bad that she's like being hunted...

11:39 NOW I'm gonna take a stretch break. *L*

11:49 - and Dan and Danielle are talking scenarios, what to do if Kara leaves. He's told her to throw the HOH, and not be first in line to hug the new one, and that she's a free agent, to go where she needs to go. He also says Kara will be a bigger target still if she is in the house.

Ashley is getting the nominee treatment - we're watching her sleep.
 Shane and JoJo check in - and both are totally feeling bad about Ashley..

Shane: Janelle hasn't left her side!
JoJO: i know, we've been watching, that's why I came down here. Am I the only girl with a fuckin pair in this house besides Janelle?
Shane: Her own thinking? Yeah. Britney pointed out that after I won POV
JoJo: She uses people!
Shane; It's all part of her plan. And Joe just came to me and said we need a vote for Frank - he's playing me. He's got the votes..
JoJo: yeah.. they're just bullying her - I hope her east coast kicks in and she's smart enough to realize they weren't even talking to you and now they're all over you...

And yes - Even with JoJo's voice driving me crazy (though not as crazy as Rachels always did) Shane is still pretty.
JoJo: You stand up for what you believe in - if you go out at least you go out loyal. This whole coach twist pissing me off.
Shane: without them, i'd have a completely different strategy.
JoJo: The coaches are just roommates to me. I wanna play the way I wanna play. They're all sneaky snakes..Dan needs to talk to her and work his magical mist powers
Shane: listen to you!

Shane: Danielle's gonna crack. She was almost cryin in there! It's week freakin one. Don't show your emotions!
JoJo: Week one and you're cryin twice already? 

12:02: JoJo: Its easy to make me look like the f'in bitch.
--Lessa: hehehehehe. Ahem. No one's makin ya look anything, darlin...

And it's bedtime for Lessa - so we leave them for now, Willie, JoJo and Shane rehashing how it's week one and everyone needs to calm down and quit spreadin stories, andFrank, Ian, Janelle and Wil keep Ashley company... constantly... in the kitchen.

Round and round and round it goes - who walks out? no one knows! G'night Dishers! Tune in in a few hours for Carolyn's Overnight Report! :)






Permalink







33 Comments:

Blogger bigwigg said...

Hello blue and Lessa

This is the first Thursday I don't know who is going home.

July 18, 2012 at 10:20 PM  
Blogger Lessa said...

I know, right?! I have a feeling it's Kara, though..

July 18, 2012 at 10:22 PM  
Blogger Blue said...

Hey bigwigg!!!

I also encourage people to go back into Flashback and watch the exchange between Britney and Willie!!

She really laid into him! Big time! She tore him a new one! It's well worth watching.

July 18, 2012 at 10:24 PM  
Blogger Blue said...

I'm convinced it's Kara.

Anything can happen, but I honestly believe Kara is going home Thursday evening.

July 18, 2012 at 10:25 PM  
Blogger softballmom/bblover said...

I don't agree with keeping frank in the house. I don't see them having an opportunity to get rid of Frank later on. Oh well ... such is life in BB.
Hello Leesa. welcome back deary. Do u enjoy ur dance with Blue???

July 18, 2012 at 10:25 PM  
Blogger Blue said...

I'll be shocked if Frank is evicted. Completely shocked.

July 18, 2012 at 10:26 PM  
Blogger bigwigg said...

Lessa I won you pool a couple yrs agoe with Jorden. Who would of thunk it! Glad your back. Missed your blogs.

July 18, 2012 at 10:27 PM  
Blogger Lessa said...

Heya Bigwigg and Softball mom! I did enjoy our dance -he's extremely light on his feet, Blue is... if a little heavy on mine.

Hee.

July 18, 2012 at 10:27 PM  
Blogger Blue said...

I should clarify.

I want Frank to go home, and Kara to stay, but that isn't going to happen.

Kara is going, and Frank is staying.

July 18, 2012 at 10:27 PM  
Blogger Blue said...

WHAT?

Heavy on your feet?

NEVER!!!!!

All right, Lessa. Game on, Hamster!!!

July 18, 2012 at 10:29 PM  
Blogger Blue said...

I'm so far past my bed time right now.

I only do this for Lessa. (stay up this late)

July 18, 2012 at 10:31 PM  
Blogger Terry said...

Hey all,

I don't agree with getting rid of Kara but I think that's where the house is leaning right now, unfortunately.

July 18, 2012 at 10:33 PM  
Blogger Blue said...

Lessa?

Oh Lessa?

I'm going to bed. I have to. When my toenails start growing because they think I'm already in bed, and I'm still awake to notice............I've stayed up too long.

July 18, 2012 at 10:33 PM  
Blogger Lessa said...

Sleep well Blue - rest those toes so that we can dance again tomorrow. :P

Yup, BigWigg - glad to be back, if a little tired and cranky. *L*

Hi the rest of ya'll! Welcome to late night - where Blue entertains us all.. :)

July 18, 2012 at 10:42 PM  
Anonymous Lindsay said...

Hey everyone! Lessa, love your late night blogging! It does look like Kara will be leaving tomorrow. Ashley finally snapped out of it and realized that Willie's ship is sinking fast.

July 18, 2012 at 10:47 PM  
Blogger Edie said...

Hi Lessa, and Dishers !!! I just got home from work and need to play catch up ...lol I'm sure they changed their minds 20 times today . Omg I have showtime on and just saw Ian in the have not room with his towel on drying his peepee on front of Willie ,Danielle and shane....lol to funny ....this boy cracks me up .

July 18, 2012 at 10:51 PM  
Blogger daniellerenee said...

Willie obviously forgot how he yelled at Janelle cause she was talking to Danielle and Kara.

July 18, 2012 at 11:07 PM  
Blogger Michigan Man said...

Hey Lessa

Everything besides Ashley voting Frank out is a smokescreen. She straight up lied to him about what happened this morning so I'm even more convinced that Boogie's jaw will literally hit the floor tomorrow night.

She didn't lie to Willie and team but she's lying to "her team" so it's obvious she is playing them and that poker face of her's is the best.

July 18, 2012 at 11:27 PM  
Anonymous Sandra said...

I want to go back to the veto ceremony and Shane use the veto and Joe go up on the block.

Please Frank go home! And Joe next week!

July 18, 2012 at 11:32 PM  
Blogger FTM7 said...

Well, this is interesting. Do you guys agree?

A person on another board said Joe is setting up to vote Frank out and let the blame fall on Wil or Ash so Janelle will protect only him.

I was feeling good about Frank staying until I read that!

July 18, 2012 at 11:37 PM  
Blogger Lessa said...

I hope so, MM... she was quite convincing when she was talking to her team... here's hoping!

July 18, 2012 at 11:40 PM  
Blogger Michigan Man said...

The latest thing I find funny is the four guys Willie, Shane, Joe and Wil are always talking about how they are the next target. This house is putting way to much emphasis on physical strength, like that's the only measure of a good player.

All those guys are egotistic to think their the next biggest threat.

July 18, 2012 at 11:47 PM  
Blogger Izzy said...

Hey Lessa and late-nighters! Just popping in.

Thanks again for all you do Lessa. Heading to flashback to see the Brit/double L (wiLLie) smackdown.

July 18, 2012 at 11:51 PM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

hiya Lessa and everyone. Of course I pop in just in time for last call. So quiet tonight compared to the last 5 nights of The Non-stop Hantz Show. I'm liking it. Imagine what it will be like when he leaves.

I'm loving that the perv cam is working overtime tonight on Shane's ass and I like it. Loving my fantasy of him bent over a pool table where I play.

:o)
GaYToR

July 18, 2012 at 11:56 PM  
Blogger Lessa said...

Hi Gaytor! I've been taking lots of caps of Shane just for you... well, for me, but I like to share. :P

July 18, 2012 at 11:59 PM  
Anonymous Ken said...

Hi dishers. Is there any chance Ashley votes to evict Frank? Also who do you think has her best interests in mind Team Brit or Team Janelle?

July 19, 2012 at 12:04 AM  
Blogger Lessa said...

Hey Ken - I honestly don't know. *L* If she's lying to her own team, she's doing one hell of a job, because I believed her, that she was keeping Frank. *L*

July 19, 2012 at 12:06 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Am I the only one who thinks JoJo has an eerie resemblance to Jordan?

July 19, 2012 at 12:10 AM  
Blogger Izzy said...

I'm lovin' Brit so much right now (watching the flashback). If Russel has the feeds, he's gonna rip into Willie when he gets home for letting a "female" talk to him like that! Hope this convo makes the show.

Willie is sounding like he's stuffed plum full of dookie!!

July 19, 2012 at 12:11 AM  
Anonymous Ken said...

I guess if thats the case I really hope Dan or Willie can get in her ear before eviction those are the only two people I think may be able to convince her,

July 19, 2012 at 12:12 AM  
Blogger FTM7 said...

Anyone have thoughts on what I wrote? Think Joe is setting up a hinky vote? I really hope not!

July 19, 2012 at 12:14 AM  
Anonymous Ken said...

Also am I the only one who thinks Willie plays like Russell (bb11) because he reminds me of him a lot.

July 19, 2012 at 12:14 AM  
Blogger Mappy said...

Thanks Lessa!

July 19, 2012 at 7:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below