;
Live feed signups *Support the Site* u get them through.
*Thank You* for getting your feeds via The Links Here on BBDish!
We're Ready for BB17!!

BB17 Posts: Happy BB17 Premiere Day!, BBDish is Back for BB17!
BB16 EZ Archive: Miss a few Days? Check the BBDish EZ Archive, BB16 Flashback How To: Need Flashback Help? Here ya go!
Cool BB Stuff on Ebay & Around the Net!: Personalized BB TShirts!, BB Auctions, BBDish Swag: TShirts, Mugs & More, BB on Big Brother - Big Brother, Season 11

BBDish! Ya Gotta Have it!

BB17 Starts June 24th!

Google

Thursday, July 19, 2012

Thursday Afternoon in the Big Brother 14 House

Good afternoon, BB lovers!  Happy Live Show Thursday!  Tonight, this crazy game we love starts all over again with the live eviction and HoH comp.  I hope you'll join us here in a new top post for the Live Show Viewing Party at 9pm Eastern / 6pm BBT!  But first.. Let's check in on our BB14 HGs...

Reminder: Happy Hour on the with Spicy and Missy starts at 6pm eastern, 3pm BBT.  


1:48pm BBT
Feed 1
Dan and Danielle
Storage Room


Dan's talking to Danielle about Kara, and instructing her to throw the HoH.

Dan: Right now I don't think it's looking good at all (for Kara).
Danielle: (garbled)
BB: Danielle, pease do not obstruct your microphone.
**thanks

Danielle: Why is Joe bein' the ringleader?
Dan: I think he's doin' it cuz he doesn't know for sure, and this would be the only way.
Danielle: Do you think I'll be a target if I don't vote for Frank out?
Dan: No.  You'd look like a rat if you didn't.  You gotta stay away from them.
Danielle: Who? Shane?
Dan: Yeah.
Danielle: JoJo is lookin to self-destruct.
Dan: Don't tellem no.  Just say you don't know.
BB: Shane, please go to the Diary Room.

Da:  It has nothing to do with I like her better than you or whatever, I just had to keep her stable and sane.
Danielle: So I should just play the pity card?  I'm not a threat to this side or that side..  When did you start winnig?
Dan: When I had to.
Danielle: What week was that?
Dan: Week 6 was my 1st.. and then from that point forward, you're on.  What sucks is, I think this comp is one you coud wion easily.
Danielle: Definitely.  I know em all.
Dan: Don't go out first.

Danielle: Janelle wouldn't even let her (Ashley) come in the room last night to go to bed.  Because of Shane and I..
Dan: There's nothing else I can do for Kara at this point.
Danielle: Do you think Shane and JoJo will flip their votes?
Dan: No.. cuz then they'll look like rats to Willie.
Danielle: I don't know.  Have you talked to Ashley?
Dan: 1st thing this morning.. but I didn't give her my shot yet.
Danielle: Well, she's just walking around now..

2pm BBT
Dan and Danielle emerge from the Lounge.  Danielle heads into the bathroom for a shower.  The omnipresent Joe is there.

BB: Jen, please go to the Diary Room. 

2:02pm
Feed 1
Willie and Dan

Willie: Ya never know, dude.  But that's what I'm seein' right now.


2:06pm BBT
Feed 1
Kicks Room

Joe: Just as soon as I got outta the meeting with Dan, he pulled Danielle in there, so there's a chance he's telling her (it's a lost cause.)
Frank: Sweet!  Preeesh! If it goes 6-2, I'll flip.



2:08pm BBT
Bathroom

It's primp time for the BB men..  Razor for Shane, flat iron for Wil.



2:14pm BBT
Feed 3
Storage Room
Dan and Brit.

Britney: I have no control over them, Dan.
Dan: I just gotta get each of them alone..
Brit: If you do, please remind them about the numbers.  Also, she always felt like Janelle was leaving her out of everything.  Until she needed her, she paid no attention to her.


Brit leaves.  Dan shares with us how he'll approach Ashley..

Dan: What to do..  What to tell Ashley.. Alright, Ashley.. I'm not gonna tell you what to do.. What you need to ask yourself before you cast that vote is ask yourself, which one of these people would be the first to put me up or vote me out?  Frank doesn't owe you anything, but if you save Kara, she will owe you a ton.
BB: Ashley, please go to the diary room.
**Dan blocker!

2:30pm BBT
Bathroom
Primping and showering and putting on unders...  Perv Cam devoted 2 just to Shane, just in case.


I've never capped so quickly in my life, just in case of a glute-slip.  It didn't happen. ;)

2:38pm BBT
I thought Dan would be stalking the DR door for Ashley, but no.. He's in the bathroom
 

2:39pm
Feed 3/4
Shane and Willie are talking about the announcements from last night.  Shane

Willie: We need you, JoJo or Danielle to win, if Kara goes home.
Shane; Is Ashley out?
Willie: I think so.  I still love her.  I understand the situation she's in.  I really do.  I'm disappointed.
Shane: Well said.  Well said.
Willie: I just hate.. I hate.. The reason why I'm so aggravated.. I know they're so fake.  As soon as next week comes, they're gonna change.  Like if Ian wins today, they're gonna love Ian like no other.  Every week, it's gonna be no different.
BB: Willie, please go to the diary room.

2:43pm
Hallway
feeds 3/4
Willie and Shane
 
Willie and Shane are waiting outside the Storage Room, in hopes of ironing their shirts.

Willie: Hey, Ash.
Shane: She's sleepin'.
Willie: I'm sorry.  Hey, JoJo.  You gotta study.
JoJo: I'm good.  (to Shane) Don't feel pressure.  Just think about it.  It's true or false.
Willie: Those people make me sick.  They pay no attention to her for the 1st week and a half, and yesterday...


Shane: They wouldn't even let her sleep.
Willie: Frank, I tried to save, and then he went and lied on me.
Shane: I'm stickin' with the alliance.  I'm not jumpin' ship.  If it goes down, it goes down.
Willie: Britney's comin' down on me.. I came here to play this game, not to have someone else play it for me. After the meeting, they went down and twisted every word I said.  Tomorrow, I gotta watch my moves.
Shane: We gotta hope Britney wins the coaches comp.
Willie: I told her to use it on you, if she does.  I'm in more of a bind than you are.  And hopefully that'll be you and me playin' for the pov, and hopefully, you'd use it on me.
Shane: I would. 
Willie: I'm so loyal to the cause, I'm willing to jump in front of a bullet for the group.  It's gonna be a rough week..  If we don't win HoH...  Janelle's gonna go from one power person to another..


2:51pm BBT
Feed 3

Joe: Do you want Will to probably tell her?  Since they're the closest?
Dan: Yeah, that's probably best.  Thank you.
Joe: No problem, bro.

Joe leaves.

Dan: F*ck.

2:53pm BBT
Joe pulls Wil aside and tells him Dan requested he deliver the news to Kara, so she's not blindsided.

2:55pm BBT
Feed 3/4

Ian and Joe

Mad, fierce, serious Jedi Training, Ian Style

  • Looks like our thief has a healthy appetite for lawbreaking.
  • In this footage, the theif proves that milk and crime has no expiration date.
  • This footage proves that our thief is a shoe-in for jail time.
  • Bad news, looks like our cat burglar has found the litter box.
  • News for this criminal, there is no tea time in the big house.
  • This footage is sure to be checkmate for this soon to be inmate. (white pawn, white rook, white knight)
  • Now that's what I call a smooth criminal. (shaving in hoh)

Ian: You've gotta get that one.  I want you to win it.
Joe: I'd love to , bro.

3pm BBT
Feed 1/2 Primping continues
Feed 3/4 Joe and Boogie confer, and Wil waits to tell Kara she's toast.



BB: Ashley, please exchange your microphone with one in the Storage Room.
**Where Dan is waiting for you.

3:02pm BBT
Feed 1
Storage Room
Dan and Ashley

Dan: As a winner, I'm not gonna tell you to vote either way.. What I always asked myself was, who do I think would put me up first and vote me out?

Ashley: I know.. It's just the team thing..
Dan: Just something to think about.. Where Frank wouldn't owe you anything, Kara would owe you the world.  Just something to think about.  Good luck.
Ashley: Thank you.


Feed 3
Dan, Will, Kara

Dan: The thing you gotta think about, between her and Frank, who would put you up first, and who would vote you out?



Kara: I'm not on their side.  I don't know how I'm in the middle of this.
Dan: You're afraid of your team?  Why would the target move from Willie to you, just like that?
Wil: It's a really big gamble for me.  You're the last person I wanna see go home, Kara.
**not impressed with you, Wil.
Wil: This whole game sucks, and I'm the one left to deliver the bad news.  I was fighting for her all week last week.
Kara: I just thought you were my friend and I could count on you.
Wil: I gotta do what I feel is right for my game.
Dan: And you think you could beat Frank easier than you could beat her?
Wil: It's going with a stronger majority into the HoH.  My back is up against a wall, and I'm not gonna go against Joe and Ashley.  It would be a really stupid move for my personal game, and I hope you understand that.  you can hold it against me all you want, but it has nothing to do with you.  If this was the real world, it would be a completely different story..
Kara: Well, Frank's gonna win the whole game.  Good for him.  Why do we even have to do this tonight?  I don't even wanna get ready.  Let me go home.
Wil: I'm so sorry. 
Dan: Ultimately you feel like you can trust him more than you can trust her?  That's what it comes down to?
Wil: I feel like I can trust Joe and Ashley.
Dan: Do you feel like it benefits Joe more, individually, to keep Frank in?  And if there was no team, what would benefit you more?
**Wil is deaf to reason.
Wil: I'm on shaky ground everywhere.  Right after that fight, you went straight up to Willie.. He doesn't even have a vote.  It's not an easy decision at all.
Kara: I went up to Willie, because he asked to talk to me.
Wil: My back was put up against a wall. 
Kara: I don't know what to say.  I just felt like you were my closest friend here, and that you would have my back til the end.
Wil: I get blinded by friendships all the time, and I promised myself I wouldn't let that happen here.

Not interested in hearing any more, at 3:14pm BBT, Kara leaves the room.


3:14pm BBT - Trivia

It's not over til Julie welcomes you to the couch. 











Permalink







30 Comments:

Blogger Edie said...

Yay Thursday is finally here !!!! It is getting ready to storm here , so fingers crossed that nothing happens with electric or cable !!! I can't believe how confused I still am ...lol at least I'm not the only one :) I hope Frank stays, not that I have anything against Kara , I just think he will be better for the drama . Omg I spoke to soon power just went out ....grrr be back later. Have a good day :)

July 19, 2012 at 2:46 PM  
Blogger Frank The Bear said...

OMG I love this site,, good to be back this year. I do have the live feeds, but I can't get the feeds at work so I come here to get my dish on! Thank you for having this site.

July 19, 2012 at 2:58 PM  
Blogger Divr said...

Ian may have a great recall on the past games. But he never learned how to play it. Not when he is schooling Joe who will eventually put him out.

July 19, 2012 at 3:06 PM  
Anonymous Sandra said...

I wish someone would switch the vote last minute.. I would love to see Joe's, Boogie's and Frank's faces if they go home..

I hope Joe is the next to go no matter what.. He is one of the biggest liars and most obnoxious people to play this game.

July 19, 2012 at 3:16 PM  
Anonymous Sandra said...

Also Dan should get Ashley and WIl together.. Because they might switch the vote together.

July 19, 2012 at 3:19 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

*sigh* I'm hoping for some last minute flips, I think it's smarter to keep Kara in, and all the manipulation going on to vote Frank in just seems petty. I realize it's a game they're playing to win, but I am really disliking Joe and Wil's behavior. I'm even kinda mad at Ashley.

July 19, 2012 at 3:26 PM  
Anonymous Christy said...

Did anyone listen to the convo between Willie and Jenn just now before they cut us out ? It sounded interesting.

July 19, 2012 at 3:28 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Two questions:

Are the feeds gone until after the live show now?

Do they come back after the east coast broadcast or do they wait until the west coast airs?

I have been following this blog for years, love it :)

July 19, 2012 at 3:30 PM  
Blogger J.Co said...

I just can't bring myself to like Kara. I feel like she's kind of whiny and plays the victim. If she stays, I hope she proves me wrong.

July 19, 2012 at 3:31 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think Kara is done. A whole new game starts tonight.

July 19, 2012 at 3:31 PM  
Blogger Lupo said...

too many wimps in this game, someone like ashley or will have to realize that even if they went against Joe, that Willie and Shane will still be the targets.

Noobs!

July 19, 2012 at 3:33 PM  
Blogger REGY said...

Oh man can't wait for tonight. If not DRs finally shedding some light on where Ashley stands than at least finally seeing who will be walking out that door for a pow wow with Julie. Tho it does finally looking like boring Kara is toast :(

July 19, 2012 at 3:34 PM  
Blogger REGY said...

Oh and hi dish family! See u soon at the viewing party!

July 19, 2012 at 3:34 PM  
Blogger kimba804 said...

Hi Caro, I have a quick question..I'm having trouble with the feeds audio on my android. Are the feeds cutting audio every couple of minutes for you too, or might I have a problem with my android?

July 19, 2012 at 3:44 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Maybe Hef could do a photo shoot with Ashley inside the bb house? Did boogie play that card yet?

July 19, 2012 at 3:44 PM  
Blogger Stephen Ritchie said...

Helllllllo!

I wish I were still in law school, being a real lawyer interferes WAY too much with my BBDish time. :-(

WTF is going on this season?! This is pure craziness!

July 19, 2012 at 3:46 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Hi everyone! :)

Thanks for being here!!

Sorry I've been an absentee in the comment section today, as far as personal hellos go. The HGs have kept me crazy busy with updating.

To answer your Questions:

Anonymous said...

Two questions:

Are the feeds gone until after the live show now?

They may cut on, or they may not. We never know. Frequently, we get a look at the HGs in their live show finery.

Do they come back after the east coast broadcast or do they wait until the west coast airs?

Typically, the feeds come back after the east coast broadcast


Kimba - I haven't used mine in days.. I'm sorry. I don't have an answer. :(

July 19, 2012 at 3:55 PM  
Anonymous Tinalp said...

This season is nuts. They hit the ground running and haven't stopped!!!

July 19, 2012 at 3:57 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wil and Ashley are doing whats best for them. Its too early in the to stick your neck out for an ally as insignicant as Kara. A couple days ago i wanted to see Kara stay too, just to better Dans game. But in bb its not about the voters who vote out the Nom, its about the Nom who gets the votes to stay. Kara's game looks like all the other early evicts, BAD!

July 19, 2012 at 3:58 PM  
Blogger Stephanie from the West Coast said...

Oh man ... this house, these people ... still don't have a favorite. I am okay with Kara going out tonight ... would rather have Frank stay but oh my goodness, who knows with these HG's this season!!

July 19, 2012 at 4:05 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i agree with J.Co about Kara, but i want her to stay because the point Dan made to Ashley and Will about how Willie will still be target #1 irregardless of whether or not they go against their "team" is really valid. Frank is no ally to Will and Ashley, where as Kara at the very least gives them numbers. Ashley knows that voting with willie will strengthen his allegiance to her given to how prone he is to being dramatic that way.

Dan needs to get Ashley and Wil to team up on this,,, its an opportunity to form a sub alliance for will and Ashley (Kara and Danielle as possible member, if for just the numbers), and gain support from brits team for next week at least. they would be safe plus create more security for their long-term game.

umm yeah hope this makes sense,,,lol

July 19, 2012 at 4:15 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi. Thank you for the blog, it's wonderful. Just wondering if the bb lite is working for anyone? Or is it called something different than last year?

Thanks!

July 19, 2012 at 4:25 PM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

90+ minutes to go until live show. I guess the writing is on the wall but I don't have to like it.

Ian was helping Joe study? He doesn't want HoH? What would Mike say about that? Not that I care what he thinks but I do want to see his reaction if he figures it out.

For the BBAD viewers. Like last week, it doesn't start until 1:00 AM ET. Makes me wonder when the feeds will come back. AAARG!

:o)
GaYToR

July 19, 2012 at 4:31 PM  
Anonymous Sandra said...

Feeds back

July 19, 2012 at 4:34 PM  
Anonymous Katie said...

Thank you, Carolyn!

(I was the anonymous who asked the feed questions)

July 19, 2012 at 4:38 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Can someone answer a question for me.. Who is lying Frank or Willie? The big fight that they had.. is Frank telling the truth about Willie talking about Wil? I dont have time to go back over flashback. Thanks

July 19, 2012 at 4:44 PM  
Blogger HanHaysMom said...

Evening everyone!! I've never been so disillusioned w/a group of HG as these. Maybe the 4 coaches are ruining a game that would have been much better. I say Alison Grodner needs to forgo former HG from now on.

July 19, 2012 at 4:45 PM  
Anonymous pattiz said...

best.first.week.ever. Can't wait for the whole game to begin again. 2nd week has a lot to live up to, but I don't think we'll be disappointed. I can't wait to hear comments from HGs as they vote.

July 19, 2012 at 5:09 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

OMG and Hello everybody. First time commenting while reading the blog. Not sure who I dislike more now... the so called Friend who can't stand by a friend or Joe who twists everything and is as much a bully as anybody he ever accused of being one.

This house is so frustrating I had to get it off my chest before I exploded.

Just to stick it to those two people... I hope Shane or JoJo wins and targets Joe and Wil. Janelle need to come off her high horse. If she only knew the stuff Wil said about her yesterday too and he uses bullying as an excuse so much that it means nothing. Such a fake. Talk about crying wolf.

How things can change... never liked Dan and Britney in the past... now I hope either wins the $100K.

~ Les

July 19, 2012 at 5:43 PM  
Blogger softballmom/bblover said...

Oh well, so much for not knowing the outcome before the first live show eviction. I think it will still be interesting to see the DRs nd HoH comp.

((((((((( Dishy Family )))))))))

Glad to be here for the first live show.

July 19, 2012 at 5:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below