;
Live feed signups *Support the Site* u get them through.
*Thank You* for getting your feeds via The Links Here on BBDish!
We're Ready for BB17!!

BB17 Posts: Happy BB17 Premiere Day!, BBDish is Back for BB17!
BB16 EZ Archive: Miss a few Days? Check the BBDish EZ Archive, BB16 Flashback How To: Need Flashback Help? Here ya go!
Cool BB Stuff on Ebay & Around the Net!: Personalized BB TShirts!, BB Auctions, BBDish Swag: TShirts, Mugs & More, BB on Big Brother - Big Brother, Season 11

BBDish! Ya Gotta Have it!

BB17 Starts June 24th!

Google

Thursday, July 19, 2012

Thursday Morning in the BB14 House

Wakey-wakey, houseguests!!  Yes, I know you're sleep deprived after last night's BB-TV Special Reports all night long, but you've got an eviction to figure out, an HoH comp to try to prepare for with all those clues --if they were for the HoH comp,  and live feed viewers to entertain, so.. up and attem!  Willie's the first to be awoken by BB. Time to move out!

In addition to the Overnight Report, please have a look at Lessa's fantastic update from last night, which is another must-read.  These HGs are game on, all the time!

Also, please see Thursday Morning, Before the Bell for an insight into Mike Boogie's game.

SO.. here's a little refresher on how Live Show days typically pan out on the feeds.
  • Shortly after the HGs are awoken, Big Brother calls an HoH lockdown.
  • All the HGs head upstairs for what can be a couple of very awkward hours.  Sometimes they're entertaining.  Sometimes they all go right back to sleep.  There were 10 in the bed, and the little one said, "Roll over, roll over.."
  • One the HGs are released back into the house, they eat, begin cleaning the house, primping for the live show, doing any last minute campaigning they can squeeze in, and whatever else strikes their fancy. 
  • Lastly, expect fishies and BRBs galore today, as they make sure we all tune in for the live show!
Today may be a little different than the usual Live Eviction Show day.  As Lessa mentions in her post, around 10ish, Britney said that they already had an HoH lockdown Wednesday.. Might there be another today? Yes.  Might there not?  Also yes.

10am BBT - Fishies..

10:10am BBT
The HGs are up!  Wil is in rare form.  Frank's fretting over Jenn's vote, because of the fart.  Boogie goes into the Kicks Room to quickly reconnect with his team.


Boogie tells Frank to grovel to Jenn.  Connecting with Ian, Boogie pumps his golden boy for the comp.

10:18am
Frank apologizes to Jenn...

Jenn: It's just nasty, man.  I just felt real disrespected.

Then boogie comes in..

Boogie: Hi. :) Can I talk to you?
Jenn: Yeah.

Boogie apologizes to Jenn for not being present last night, saying his absence wasn't intentional.

Boogie: I literally started dreaming that it wasn't real.  Absolutely, I want to helpful.  Please don't think I was like, screw it, I'm not playin' HoH.  Jenn, I swear to you..

Fishies...

10:24am

Frank: I promise you.  I want you and me in Final 2.  I promise you.
Jenn: I'm glad Boogie came to say something too..
Frank: I'm gonna show as much humility as I can... I'm gonna get down on my hands and knees and say, please, Jenn, please.
Jenn: hahahah.  It's ok.  Last night.. I was pissed at Boogie.. I even went to get him one time, and he was like, "it's a missing items game," and then he went back to sleep.

CUT TO:
Feed 3
Ashley and Kara
10:27am

Ashley: I want to help you, but I feel like it would be messing up the teams..
Kara: Don't let them control you.  You can make your own decision.  You gave me your word.  They wont know who did it.  Nothing will happen to you.. and I'll have your back.
Ashley: I know.
Kara: I just need your vote so bad. 
Ashley: I'm mad at Willie.. He caused this huge uproar..
Kara: You'd be making a huge game move, getting rid of Frank.  I just need your vote so bad.  It's like life or death for me. Maybe you can try to convince Wil.
Ashley: I'll try.

Ashley is very kind and very non-committal, per usual.

Kara: I think they know you want me to stay, and they're trying to manipulate you to do what they want.. And you're like my only hope.
Ashley: I have to talk to Wil and see why he's so wishy washy..
Kara: I'm just sad.. (tears) I fee like I'm going home.  The 2 people I need.. my 2 friends.. you and Wil..
Ashley: It's not over yet.
Kara: I feel like it is.  Joe's scared of Willie, and I think he wants Frank to take him out.. It's really shitty..  I know you don't wanna go against your team, but think about what's gonna get you far.  Is Frank gonna do that?  I'm willing to do anything for you.

Kara: It just suks that Wil's my friend, and I don't even know if he's gonna vote for me to stay.
Ashley: It's just that if I go against my team, I'll have no one.
Kara: You have everyone.  Everyone loves you.  Nothing's gonna happen if you vote for me to stay.  Your team's not gonna be mad at you.  They need you. I'll always have your back.
Ashley: Yesterday I was so excited to have girl power.
Kara: If I go today, we lose it.  We'll be a girl down.  And you know I have your back 100%.
Ashley: Lemme just talk to Wil and see what he's thinking again.

Kara: I'm sorry all the pressure's on you, but you're like the most important vote.
Ashley: I know.. I just don't understand why.. You and Wil are like best friends..

10:36am Kara and Ashley hug.. Ashley leaves.. Kara says she'll be out in a sec..


10:41am
Storage Rm
Kara and JoJo
3/4

Kara tells JoJo about her conversation with Kara...

JoJo: Does she have a mind of her own, or is she Janelle's f'ing puppet??

JoJo goes on a rant about how fake everyone in the house is being today.  Willie enters and they fill him in...

Willie: What did she say?
Kara: She's worried they're gonna be mad at her. 
Willie: It's not even that.  Janelle's not gonna vote her out.  She's on her team.
**and she doesn't have a vote.
Kara: i cried to her.  She wants to vote me to stay, but she's scared to go against her team.
Willie: And Joe's like her bodyguard, walking her away..  I wanna punch someone.  Have you ever seen someone get paid attn to like that?
JoJo: I'm gonna flip out.
Willie: No, don't.
JoJo: I'm gonna talk to her.  Dan's gonna talk to her.
Willie: I'm not gonna do shit, cuz then it'll be like the devil just spoke.  They're already makin up all these lies about me..

Kara: I just don't get it.  He was all about keeping me, and then he flipped.
Willie: It's not the people. It's the coaches.  Janelle decided she wants to work with Boogie.  Tell me, did she promise you yesterday?
Kara: Yes.  And then today, she says she doesn't know.
Willie: Ooh.. This isn't lookin' good for the home team guys. Janelle and Wil were all over her last night.  Wil hugged her like 3 times in a minute.  All over her. Joe was flippin' out when you two were in here just now.  He was pacing back and forth the whole time.  Just don't give up.  It's your life.
JoJo: Don't give up.
Willie: If you stay, it swings so much.

CUT TO:
10:52am BBT
Feed 1

Willie and Ashley

Willie: Just one thing.. Please don't be brainwashed by them.  You're a pawn for them.  You're not a pawn for me.
Ashley: Yes I am!  You're with JoJo and Shane.
Willie: I'm with you and JoJo.
Ashley: You told Frank that you had me eating out of the palm of your hand.
Willie: I'm DONE with Frank.  I never said that.  I'm so done with these people making shit up.  I'm tired of people tellin lies on me.  I didn't lie to anyone in this house.  I'm gonna knock someone out.   I never said you were eatin' outta the palm of my hands.
Ashley: Never said I would do anything you want?
Willie: Never.  He didn't even know we were working together.  We've been together for ever.  You gonna believe these people who been nice to you, talkin to you for 1 day.
Ashley: I just find it hard to believe that you're not gonna take JoJo to the final 2.

Joe comes in.  And goes.

Willie: Why do you wanna be controlled like that?
Ashley: I'm also mad at you.  Someone f'd up.  JoJo doesn't have my back.  We had it so good.  We had it so f'ing good.  And you got paranoid.  And you had to make a deal with Frank.

Janelle comes in.

***Coitus interruptus, BB style.

Willie: I know you're in a bind.
Ashley: They're denying up and down that they ever had a deal..
Willie: I'm tellin' you, if you do this.. we're not gonna win this game.  They didn't care about you yesterday.  I did! Do you not see that?  Before I even knew I would need you (for a vote), I was with you.  Everythign I've ever said to you is 100% the truth.  Listen, when I laid in the bed with you that night.. I like you as a person.  I love you as a person. I would take care of you and defend you.
Ashley: How do I know you're not saying this to JoJo?
Willie: I'm NOT!  You're my girl, and that's the truth. And I don't want to be without you in this game.

This is ongoing... and really pretty great. 

Willie: I care about you more than any person in this game.  I'm not gonna do anything to hurt you.

Kara enters.

Kara: Me too.

That killed it.

Ashley: OK, guys.  It's too much right now.

Ashley wants to leave.  Willie hugs her..  Willie retells it to Kara.  

Time check - 11:04am

Kara: I'm sad.
Willie: I'm sad too... because of people in this game that are 2faced lying whores.

11:07am
Britney checks in with Willie.. He's very frustrated.
Brit: Why are you so hostile.  Being mean to her is not gonna get you anywhere.

Willie recounts the conversation to Britney. She counsels him to be very kind and gentle with Ashley. 

11:18am
1/2 Kara and Joe in the Lounge
3/4 Willie and JoJo in the Living Room

Joe: I have nothing against you, but I definitely have something against Willie.
Kara; I do too.  He put me up.
Joe: If I were you, I'd spend the next 7 hours convincing people that you would be willing to put Willie up.  I don't think that point's come across in the house.  You've got friends, but no one wants to be associated with that group.  As far as Ashley, she's a wash.  I don't know here she is, and it's hard to reach her, because she gives that dzzy thing.  I love her, but it's true.  Wil just wants to know you're done with that group.  Everyone wants Willie gone.
Kara: I want him gone too.
Joe: Every person I talk to.. the agenda is Willie. 

Meanwhile on 3 and 4, JoJo and Willie are bashing Janelle.

Kara: They're not gonna win HoH.  They're not.  We definitely have the numbers.
Joe: Like I said, it's as open as anything could be.  You know that.  You've got one that's total.. total..  Everybody's absolutely torn.. They love you.. and they're worried about Frank.. You've got a little bit of work to do today, but I wouldn't give up.  You've got one non-committal, and in my eyes, I believe she's leaning that way, cause she wont commit to me.

11:29am BBT - Trivia!  Hmm..

11:33am BBT - Feeds are back...


Joe and JoJo

JoJo: You were the one who wanted Frank out.  More than anybody.
Joe: What you don't know is we caught Willie is at least 7 separate lies. 
JoJo: But when we had that meeting, why were people agreeing with him?
Joe: People people felt bullied by him.

Joe: Long story short.  We've got 10 minutes.  Are you voting Frank out?
JoJo: I don't even know at this point.  Frank changes like this (snaps).

This conversation is all over the place.,


JoJo: I'm telling you, you're gonna regret this.
Joe: I will not play with Willie.
JoJo: you don't have to vote with Willie.  One has nothing to do withthe other. Frank lies and makes deals with everyone.
Joe: I'm under the impression Willie's doing the same thing.  Every person in this house.. Kara came to me 10 minutes ago and said Willie's a piece of shit.
 **aahh.. there's the point of this conversation.  get kara out at any cost.  get jojo to turn against kara.

JoJo: So you're voting Kara out?
Joe: I'm voting Kara out.
JoJo: I really hope that comes back in your faces, when Frank turns on you.
Joe: It happens every season.
JoJo: I'm loyal.  I was happy withthe 6 of us.  What went wrong?
Joe: It's called lies.  Too many lies.  Willie told too many lies and got caught.
JoJo: It's just too early to play this dirty.

JoJo: He was trying to encourage people.
Joe: I think you've got the votes to keep her.  That's why I'm trying to flip your vote.
**lol
JoJo: Who's the 4th?
Joe: Ashley.  She wont commit to anyone.

11:45am
JoJo and Joe wrap it up and, as expected, JoJo runs straight to Willie to report back.   Shne is there too.
Meanwhile on 1/2 Dan is conferring with Kara.

Willie: We just keep our votes the same.  Somebody could swing.  I talked to Ashley.  She was cool.  I told her they're just tellin' lies, tryin' to get your vote.

11:50am
HoH Lockdown Begins... JoJo's the bologna in a Willie?Shane sandwich. #faint.

The rest of the HGs are scattered around the room, mostly on the couch..

Here's the quad view..

11:54am BBT
BB pumps in the Trivia/fishies music for the HGs..

Boogie: Oooh.. Nice..

Jenn gets to work on Boogie's hair..

Jenn: Big Brother, you need a new theme jingle.. Holla at your girl.



Noon BBT - lockdown continues..



OK.. It's time for a bloggy break!  Enjoy the feeds & please mind the critters!







Permalink







55 Comments:

Blogger ash said...

I can't wait for a new HOH and see how everything changes!

July 19, 2012 at 8:30 AM  
Blogger softballmom/bblover said...

Good morning Caro. What a first week. It's even crazy that week one and we will all be shocked to see who goes home. Watching feeds, reading the dish, and I still don't really know who Ashley is going to vote to evict. It seemed sincere when she was in HoH with Willie and JoJo, but after hearing her with Janelle in the kitchen yesterday talking bad about Willie, I just don't know!!!! This house! This game! These people!!! I love it. Happy Live Show Eviction day. I cant wait. And of course I will be here with all of you. I couldn't imagine being anywhere else.

July 19, 2012 at 8:31 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Morning Carolyn! You have it wrong with the HOH lockdown. They had it yesterday during the Wed. show. Britney confirmed it by saying they usually get locked up in the HOH on the live show day. Not before.

Happy Eviction Day! Go Wil, Ian, Jen, Frank and Joe!!

Get rid of Kara and then Willie!

July 19, 2012 at 8:31 AM  
Blogger Mappy said...

Thank heavens for foot fetishes O_o

July 19, 2012 at 8:38 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Fart-gate. While i can understand where Jenn is coming from, these are the dangers you have to accept when sharing a bed. Get over it. Jojo needs to go go

July 19, 2012 at 8:41 AM  
Blogger Grendon said...

Good morning.

Well, you knew it was coming eventually. My first rants of the season. Before I start that I wanted to comment on this line from TOR:

Janelle-"I just find it disgusting that Dan's helping JoJo." Then what word would you use to explain how you can be working with Boogie because disgusting is far too mild.

OK, my first rant is about the coaches. I know Dan is smart and strategic. I know he is going to do what he thinks is the best move for him. If he thinks that partnering with Janelle is what's best that's fine. But I wish he would quit saying that Brit does nothing but lie while saying that Janie is wonderful and doesn't have a malicious bone in her body. It seems to me that Britney has been playing an honest game. And come on, we all know Janie can be quite spiteful if someone is on her bad side.

On to Janelle. She jumped all over Willie for telling the newbies to play their own games. She said it was a personal attack and that Willie was targeting her. Yet Janelle started out the game wanting to cripple Dan and take out Boogie. By doing so, she was personally attacking and targeting 5 new players in the hopes of crushing their chances to win the game. Can you spell hypocrite?

BTW Janelle, you know Willie's gonna do what Willie wants to do so I am getting really sick of your digs at Britney. "His coach must have given him bad advice." I am beginning to understand why you had a hard time making female friends in your other seasons. Once a person doesn't have something you need, they really are disposable to you.

All of my opinions may mellow and change. I know when game talk is heavy and people are flip flopping everyone tends to get tense and irritable. But they are making me irritable right now and that is one of the things I wanted to rant about.

July 19, 2012 at 8:42 AM  
Blogger JadeDarkStar said...

i hope they evict frank he is so gross and i jsut dont like him he lied too not jsut willie and joe is the new shelly of the season big time.

I hope frank leaves and kara wins hoh lol

July 19, 2012 at 8:54 AM  
Blogger Iowa_Grandma said...

Good Morning, Carolyn. So excited for the live show tonight. Can't wait to see who is evicted and who the new HOH will be. I like both Kara and Frank, but would rather have Kara stay. I can't keep up with these people! Don't know how you do it...Thanks so much!

Norma

July 19, 2012 at 8:54 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Good Morning Carolyn & dishers..

I think that the players should be looking at who their coach would like to ride to the end... If the answer isn't them, they should be working to get the player who is fav to go... with that said, Jenn would be wise to get rid of Frank now, as it appears that he is Boogie's front runner... :) Frank gone moves Jenn up

July 19, 2012 at 8:59 AM  
Blogger Grendon said...

On to my 2nd rant. Wil. I'm so disappointed as I wanted to love him.

Wil and Brit started out as friends and work out buddies.Now he won't even speak to her. He automatically takes anyone else's words as gospel truth but won't even give Brit a chance to explain anything. He knows she is hurting right now and had no trouble turning his back on her. He even mocked her for offering to be a friend, sounding board or shoulder to cry on because she is younger than him. Yes Wil, you MOCKED her. Since when does friendship or compassion have an age limit?

Wil seems to have returned to his spot attached to Janelle's hip.He's not going to win the game that way. When Janelle no longer needs him, she won't worry about keeping him safe.

My biggest issue is this: When Wil was talking about religion he said he follows the golden rule. "Treat others as you would want to be treated." Well Wil, you're not treating Britney the way you would want to be treated. And in your mind, Willie is Satan because of what Frank told you. Yet Boogie is honorable because he stuck up for you. Boogie didn't do that for you. He did it to make himself look good. Meanwhile, he refers to women by every derogatory name there is.

And Wil, I have heard you make the following statement about Willie several times now-"Ignorant, redneck piece of shit." And last night I heard you mock, (yes MOCK) JoJo's voice, her looks and the state she lives in. But that wasn't enough. You then went on to compare her to a hooker, basically called her a slut and talked about sexual acts she was performing on Willie up in the HOH room.

O.K. Wil, what Willie did was wrong. I'm not going to defend him since I didn't see it. But what makes you and the people you are now associating with any different or any better?

Take a long hard look in the mirror young man. And you better start remembering that golden rule.

July 19, 2012 at 9:03 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Stop hating on Janellle guys...She has a bunch of fans and is a mom too!:(

July 19, 2012 at 9:03 AM  
Anonymous Katie said...

Quick question: where do you think Ashley's vote will go?

I know it was mentioned on here that Ashley gave her word to Frank and his "team" but she has also given her word to Willie and his. She seems very convincing to both teams ... I have no idea where her head is at. Perhaps I missed something crucial last night on the feeds? What do you all think?

July 19, 2012 at 9:10 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good Morning Dishers! Once again, thanks ladies for your tireless efforts at keeping us up to date.

Fartgate is hilarious. I can't believe how pissy Jenn is being about it.

As always, I am on board with you Grendon. Your rant is spot on.

I like Willie, I hope that he stays safe next week. But I don't want Frank to go. He is so much more entertaining than Kara. It will make me sad if Kara goes for Dan's sake, but honestly he doesn't have much of a chance with those two anyways.

Interesting case of foot in mouth last night on BBAD, Wil is running Willie down for "not even finishing the 8th grade" and Frank pipes in that his brother just dropped out of high school and his dad didn't finish either. Wil "I mean I'm not judging or anything...." sure you weren't.

July 19, 2012 at 9:10 AM  
Blogger JadeDarkStar said...

jani might be a mom but she isnt all that and this year she is more catty then last time. she shouldnt get away with everything jsut because shes a mom.

stay kara win hoh kara, leave frank,. ash vote to evict frank pleasse

July 19, 2012 at 9:21 AM  
Blogger Lucky13 said...

(peeking in)...

@Grendon: Rant #2 very much on point!

July 19, 2012 at 9:28 AM  
Blogger Janice said...

Hey BB Dishers

I can't figure out Ashley either and have NO CLUE what she is going to do! I hope she votes Frank out!

Grendon, I loved and agree with BOTH your rants, Janelle and Wil.

Janelle is a "user" and when she is done with you she is done (i.e. Brit).

Wil is being hypocritical talking about Willie and Jojo (sterotypical stuff) and at same time offended at what he was told Willie did or didn't do towards him.

He sure needs to remember that Golden Rule he was talking about.

Thanks for your rants Grendon; you say it better than I ever could!

Excited about tonight
Janice/GA

July 19, 2012 at 9:36 AM  
Blogger pixie said...

Let the farter go home!

July 19, 2012 at 9:40 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Goooood morning, everyone!! :0) I'm so happy to see you all here!

July 19, 2012 at 9:42 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Love it when the houseguests fill us in on their thoughts...

For the record, I only started watching BB in the middle of season 8 and got the feeds starting season 9, so I have no first hand experience or pre-conceived impressions of Boogie and Janelle.

I have been enjoying watching them do their thing and do not like nor dislike either yet. I was impressed with Brit last night taking Willie down a notch, but I doubt it will help as he has the Hantz gene (which I enjoy watching).

As I said earlier, I think Jenn should vote to get rid of Frank. Ashley would get blamed.

No horse in the race and while I'd like to see Frank get voted out for the shock value, it will be get fun either way.

My 2 cents

July 19, 2012 at 9:51 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hoping to see a whole lot more of Ashley's DRs tonight and get inside that girls head!! She's not giving anything away.

July 19, 2012 at 9:52 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am pretty sure janelles gameplay would be totally different if she was actually a player and not a coach.

July 19, 2012 at 9:54 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mike Boogie is so cute!! Carolyn do you know if he has a twitter? :)

July 19, 2012 at 9:54 AM  
Blogger Michie (Boricua) said...

Good Morning Dishers!!!

I went to sleep last night right after Willie and JoJo went to bed and I wake up this morning and all hell broke loose!! lol That's what I get for being tired...lol

I like Boogie but I don't want him to win for the coaches but I do love seeing him on the feeds when he decides to be funny. Him sitting in the dining table talk to Ted (the Bear) makes me laugh...but the fact that he knows it is awesome!!! lol

July 19, 2012 at 9:57 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

We need a new HOH already! Anyone besides Brits team. I do not think I can handle another week of Willie and Co up in the HOH this week.

July 19, 2012 at 9:58 AM  
Blogger Natalie37 said...

Grendon, I could not agree with u more! I wanted to love Wil, I thought he was awesome in the beginning. But he is fast becoming my least favorite hg...next to Joe, that is. I hope the day comes very soon when Wil has to grovel for a vote from Brit/Willie.

July 19, 2012 at 10:00 AM  
Blogger Janice said...

Morning Carolyn!

Sitting here on my backporch listening to Boogie talk about Kara! He hates to lose her; he is kinda sweet on her.

Gonna be a long day til we find out who goes home and who is gonna be our next HOH!

Janice/GA

July 19, 2012 at 10:03 AM  
Blogger Blogical Woments said...

Ready for a new HOH as well. I am hoping Frank goes packing tonight ;). As for Boogie, I actually really like him along with all the other coaches. I am a huge Shane, Danielle, Ashley, and Jen fan...when it comes to the players. Sick of hearing about Willie and ready to see someone else in the hot seat ;)

July 19, 2012 at 10:04 AM  
Blogger Blogical Woments said...

...agreed about Janelle...she's irritating. Let Kara win HOH!!!

July 19, 2012 at 10:06 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Hi Carolyn! Crazy night!

Grendon - I totally agree with everything you said. On both counts.

Someone yesterday said they wanted Ion to get hoh. I agree with that. Or maybe jenn. Someone who hasn't been in the fray this week.

July 19, 2012 at 10:15 AM  
Blogger Sherri said...

Good morning Carolyn wow what a week. These people sure keep you on your toes. What a great job you and everyone are doing.

I do not remember every seeing a season start out like this one has. Poor Brit last night when she was telling Willie not to tell everything she has her hands full with that one. I would like to see JoJo go home next week.

All these people need to pay attention when it comes to Boogie and not one of them are.

great reading on your rants Grendon

July 19, 2012 at 10:26 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

@Grendon I agree with your takes. I am so disappointed in both Wil and Janelle. Wil is using something to trash somebody and having seen what was said... Willie was not mocking or bullying your for being gay. No more than you are a racist for having done your schtick in white face in your pre videos.

The cattiness from Janelle and Wil is disgusting. Wil called Janelle a bully earlier in the day for wanting to keep Kara. Now they are buddies. Wil hangs with his friend Kara while he will stab her in the back. Nice friends to not have. Hypocrites and haters alike.

But I guess you get further in this game like that...

Ashley is just too wishy washy and hopefully gone soon so she can go home and nap. I was against Dan last week... but now hope for Dan or Britney to get the 100K.

What a game...

~ Liz

July 19, 2012 at 10:49 AM  
Blogger Laura said...

Oh, Boogie...you are good. I knew one of the guys HAD to know that Kara was a playmate (of the year, no less). She already received a handsome check for that!

I think that would seal her fate and she would walk out the door.

Why would I want to give someone the chance at any $ who already received a nice amount from Hef.

July 19, 2012 at 10:54 AM  
Anonymous Sandra said...

Im sick of Frank and Joe telling lies about Willie. I want them out the door. Its ridiculous.

July 19, 2012 at 10:56 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

pretty sure Kara is gone tonight. I'm sure an S&M dungeon girl like Ashley knows how to dish out the punishment. She's got em all fooled

July 19, 2012 at 10:58 AM  
Anonymous Sandra said...

Oh look who keeps in.

July 19, 2012 at 10:59 AM  
Blogger Grendon said...

Thank you everyone.

All of the coaches feel sure that they are going into the game at some point. Janelle, Boogie and Dan all seem to consider Britney worthless. She's not part of their exclusive club.

If all of the coaches get in the game, you know those three are gonna stick together. They will probably try to hold on to a couple of their strongest team members but it will basically be vets vs. newbies again. Let's face it, last year the vets were outnumbered and they still won.

Since Britney is going to be the exiled vet, (ala last years Dani) it would make sense for some of these newbies to start trying to form an alliance with her now. They have all had suspicions of what will happen but they are still playing the coach's game, which is exactly what Willie tried to warn them against.

There's different kinds of smart and apparently an 8th grade education has given Willie better insight into this game than some of the other players.

July 19, 2012 at 11:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Kara needs to talk to Ian and Jenn and try to swing one of their votes. She could tell them that everyone will think it was Ashely who did it.

July 19, 2012 at 11:12 AM  
Blogger Stephanie from the West Coast said...

Thanks for the updates Carolyn!

July 19, 2012 at 11:14 AM  
Blogger Grendon said...

I just had an awesome thought. If Jenn voted Frank out because of the fart incident, or if Ian voted Frank out to shake things up (since I suspect he has a little Ronnie in him), Ashley is going to be blamed. As she tries to defend herself and realizes her team and Boogie's team don't believe her, not only will she know what Willie is dealing with, she'll want to switch sides even if it is by default.

July 19, 2012 at 11:17 AM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

Oy! Trying to keep up here is even worse than the feeds. I don't know how the Dish Chicks do it. I bow to them and wiggle my tush in Caro's face. ☺

I can't believe I turned off the feeds about 1:20 AM BBT thinking they were all settled in for a full night of sleep. I guess it's pretty obvious what the HoH Comp is going to be tonight. The only question is what will Ian do with his HoH week.

I'm hanging in to read the wonderful updates and leave the feeds in Caro's capable mind and fingers.

Now I'm off to read the comments from TOR and this post.

Happy Live Eviction Day everyone!

:o)
GaYToR

July 19, 2012 at 11:23 AM  
Blogger JadeDarkStar said...

Hate
1jani boogie joe frank 100%

Like
kara, dani, jojo,shane,
kinda like willie ash, and even jen a bit

dislike wil,

I think wil and ash shopuld vote frank oput. there loseing this game because frank will win it if they dont vote him out.

July 19, 2012 at 11:30 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm beginning to think I am watching another show from everyone else. Britney distanced herself on Sunday when she got all paranoid that no one was talking to her when Britney should have been following her own "I don't want to talk game today" laments.

July 19, 2012 at 11:32 AM  
Blogger Ptownphooey said...

Hi Carolyn, Been a blog reader since BB8 but finally got the feeds this year, of course through your site.

One question, is Skippy giving us the fishes more than in the past? It feels like Im spending a lot of time staring at an aquarium.

I am so over Willie. I wanted to give him a chance since he didnt seem like his brother but oh boy was I wrong, Russell 2.0. Oh and there he goes again with his "Im going to knock somebody out" spiel

The conversation He had with Ashley put the last nail in the coffin for me. Hes so condescending, and all he did was repeat his couple of talking points when she was gently telling him he screwed the whole thing up and thats why she is jumping ship. Go Ashley! SHe and Jen have played a good game making great decisions IMO, and Im glad Ian has calmed down and is off the radar.

Let Shane, Joe, Willie,and Frank go after each other and my favs will get to jury if not much farther =)

Wil was bugging me last night being the ultimate catty "mean girl" Practice what ya preach Wil and youll be fine.

Anyway Hi all,thanks for letting me have my say.

July 19, 2012 at 11:40 AM  
Blogger Autumn said...

Afternoon Caro and Dishers!!!

Well we call all agree Skippy is a male! Because he sure wasn't into zooming into Willie or Boogie's showers this morning. I could have lived without foot zoom #justsaying

Rob Tan: I am so with you!! It is human nature!

Grendon I couldn't agree more!

I loved Boogie talk with Ted

July 19, 2012 at 11:45 AM  
Blogger Good Times said...

Hello dishers and Carolyn...I don't know why they are all so dramatic so early in the game..come on people vote out Frank he is more of a threat then Kara. Period..the critters are running around like they can't find the cage. Did you get your coffee Carolyn! :)

July 19, 2012 at 11:50 AM  
Blogger kimcat said...

Good morning Dishers - Happy Live Show Day!

Grendon well said & most agreed!

Ashley Ashley Ashley what are you going to do?

July 19, 2012 at 11:53 AM  
Blogger Jbo said...

Hey Dishers!

This has been one h3ll of a week! lol. You know, I have to say right now Ashley is by far my favorite player. She's got the best poker face ever. I don't know if she's lying, being honest or high....very funny!

Can't wait for tonight.

Part of me wants to get rid of Kara mainly because one down, one to go, Dan's out. Its not that I dislike him, but with him already being down a person in the first week, he's the shortest route to where they want to be. Plus, I don't see Kara or Danielle as being really strong players anyway.

And what happened to everyone hating Danielle because she couldn't stop talking?

July 19, 2012 at 11:54 AM  
Blogger TheLovelySDavis said...

All the years I've been a Big Brother fan and I am finally enjoying the blogs. I hope Ian becomes HOH. He is more dangerous then people think.

July 19, 2012 at 12:01 PM  
Blogger JadeDarkStar said...

i hope no matter what if kara leaves that bb has a trick up thier sleve and they trade players around hahahaha

July 19, 2012 at 12:04 PM  
Blogger TheLovelySDavis said...

All of these years being a Bb fan I am finally getting into the blogs. I think Ian could be convinced to save Kara. He is going to be a force in the house. He is very smart.

July 19, 2012 at 12:07 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Hi Everyone! :))

OK.. I've been at for 10 hours today. It's time for a little bloggy break. :)

I'll see you back with a new top post later this afternoon. :)

Please mind the critters on the feeds while I'm gone.

July 19, 2012 at 12:09 PM  
Blogger Laura said...

Oh no Gerri...I didn't know about the kindle apps!!! :)

July 19, 2012 at 12:15 PM  
Blogger Jennib said...

Carolyn, did anyone reply about the dotted wall in the kitchen behind the table? I looked up the braille alphabet, and it isn't braille - the braille alphabet is 2 across and 3 down. Even if you turn the pattern sideways there are too many mirror images and reversals of actual braille letters for it to be anything "real" . Anyone find something different?

July 19, 2012 at 2:04 PM  
Anonymous Cajunbubbles said...

Grendon, watch it on flashback cuz I promise you, it was no big deal!!!!!! Willie's voice went up slightly but more in the way you repeat what someone said that irritated you!

July 19, 2012 at 4:08 PM  
Anonymous Cajunbubbles said...

But Laura, that was $100,000 6 years ago!!!! Yes it's a lot of money, but 6 years!

July 19, 2012 at 4:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below