;
Live feed signups *Support the Site* u get them through.
*Thank You* for getting your feeds via The Links Here on BBDish!
We're Ready for BB17!!

BB17 Posts: Happy BB17 Premiere Day!, BBDish is Back for BB17!
BB16 EZ Archive: Miss a few Days? Check the BBDish EZ Archive, BB16 Flashback How To: Need Flashback Help? Here ya go!
Cool BB Stuff on Ebay & Around the Net!: Personalized BB TShirts!, BB Auctions, BBDish Swag: TShirts, Mugs & More, BB on Big Brother - Big Brother, Season 11

BBDish! Ya Gotta Have it!

BB17 Starts June 24th!

Google

Saturday, July 21, 2012

Late Night with Lessa ....the Hantz has Left the Building....


I really, really, really dislike people that throw fits and give up. I really do. I had such high hopes for Willie, I really did, and I felt he could make it far - but alas, he was too much of a Hantz after all. Who knew Russell would be the SANE one?!

So - to recap: Willie is definitely gone. His picture is dark, and from what I can tell as the flashback rolls and I read comments and catch up is that he was likely expelled because of violence/threats of violence. When the feeds came back (Thanks Sam!), Frank is HOH, the nominees are JoJo and Shane, and Willie is gone. BB gave the houseguests Pizza, including the have nots, and there has been a couple rundowns for us by the houseguests of what happened... Some of it could be fabrication, but the end result is the same: Another promising player threw a fit and couldn't hack it which brings two things to mind. One - this game is WAY harder than it looks, even to us hard core fans, and two - it saddens me that someone who really WANTED to play lost their slot to Willie - who was likely a recruit...

But no matter - this is Big Brother, and the game goes on (and on and on and on) - here's the rundown via Janelle and Boogie: He threw pork rinds at Janelle and called her foul names, he kicked the havenot room door repeatedly, and he head butted Joe 4 times, and was physically removed from the game.

We'll likely not know the specifics until the show on Sunday, and even then, it may be quite edited, though I hope not - I hope it shows everything, and that the CBS love affair with the Hantz's is over.

Currently, the houseguests that are awake are still talking about it, and what it means for their game - Danielle, Wil and Jen are counting days, and figuring out if there would be a double eviction or not. Chances are higher, of course, that someone will be returning to the game, especially as there are only email interviews being done. It's week 2 - day 14 - and we're already at Jury, down to 9 houseguests. It seems that the major difference between Chima and Willie's departure - why Frank is still HOH and has nominees - Chima had already been nominated. Had Willie waited a few hours till after the ceremony, it would likely be a repeat situation. (Thanks to Evil Dick's tweet - and Ladyhawke for catching it!)

So. Freakin. Wild.

12:22 AM - Joe joins the patio crew fresh from the DR.
Jen: how was it?
Joe: Draining, honestly. In the end, I don't hate him. I feel he did it to himself, it just sucks. I hope he finds peace somewhere.
Jenn: Its good you feel that way, but I don't know that he'd take that journey, it'd be long and hard. He is who he is.
Joe: I don't know, I'm just emotionally drained right now. I just can't...

 Willie, of course, is the topic of conversation all the way around, and it will continue. Danielle and Shane are flirting at the table, many houseguests are headed to bed already, as the adrenalin fades and exhaustion sets in.

Outside:
Jani: She just doesn't get it - I hate the guy.
Joe: the two nominees get it!

Inside: Wil is giving his opinion of houseguests personality
Wil: Ian is surprising - he's a really cool kid.

THen it's back to Willie

Wil: I felt unsafe from that point on.
Danille: i was walking back and forth, I would have been in the line of fire. I wonder if he would have done something to me if I had walked by..
Wil: He would have
Danielle: I don't know what i would have done... Frank was in the shower, you were in storage,
Shane: I was in the DR...
Wil: I think he was after me.
Shane: Why?
Wil: vendetta - though we never backed out on a deal. He told us to shut our mouths yet he was making deals with every tom dick and harry..

Fish!

Wil: Sorry!
Shane: We were just alking about Willie
Wil: Can we not talk about people who have been evicted?

Shane: She was like we weren't the only ones that didn't vote for Frank to stay, you need to put Danielle up too..
Wil: As soon as he left she was like that's not me, I was being bullied! I was like just be honest..
Shane: I think we were forced to play too hard week one... and we got paired with him and we got blindsided.. we should have listened to our instinct
Wil: And Kara and I were accused of having this alliance the past two weeks... she didn't even ask me for a vote till a night before!
Shane: that must have been so hard, that's why I hugged you...
Wil: He accused me of lying. I might not be playing an emotional game, but I am playing honest...

Outside:
Joe: I don't believe the coaches will enter the game - but I do think someone will come back..
Frank: We probably shouldn't talk about that either... JoJo's been in the DR for a long time...
Joe; I think she'll blow before this is over - not to that extent though..

And on cue, inside, JoJo is out of the DR.
JoJo: I'm just more pissed at him now.. but all the same, it's not over yet..

Ian permenantly evicts a cockroach in the backyard for Janelle...

While inside, Shane and JoJo chat.. Ian comes through...
Ian: Seeing the picture grayscale?
JoJo: (quotes) 'Do I look f'in stupid to you?' Yeah! You DO! Can we color on his picture? Smudge peanut butter on it?
Ian And Shane: NO!
BB: Brief Fish!
JoJo: Just kidding! ha ha! JKJK LOL

Outside, they chat about the coaches competition - how Brit did well because her feet were small enough to fit the beam right... Boogie almost had a bad fall...

Janie: Dan didn't give a shit about winning that - he threw that. HE threw the derby thing too, I'm positive. Well, Kara said he didn't...
Frank: it almost seems stupid... I mean maybe he was hoping.. i don't know.

Inside:
Shane: So nominations today, that was a shocker
JoJo: Yeah, I was like, shut up, you're kidding...
--ahhh Sarcasm. My first language...



Ashley: So I signed up to get emails from Dan on his site before I came in here...
Shane: So you get emails from Dan?
Ashley: Yeah, and now I know him! How crazy!

1am - bedtime routines and general chitchat...
...and now I'm headed to sleep as well. Mind the critters, will ya? Seems we can't ever leave them alone...






Permalink







15 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Now if we can get rid of jojo next, and let the coaches in, this season would have some real potential

July 21, 2012 at 12:41 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Kara had a live video chat with Big Jeff on Friday afternoon. They are probably doing the email thing so CBS and Jeff will have the exclusive interview with the evictee each week.

July 21, 2012 at 12:53 AM  
Blogger Lessa said...

and for all my brave words about staying up late tonight - I'm beat. It just hit me how tired I am, so while the house guests ready themselves for bed, and rehash the last week, and chitchat - I'm going to sleep myself.

Mind the critters!

July 21, 2012 at 12:55 AM  
Blogger Emrys said...

Thanks Lessa! What a crazy night!

July 21, 2012 at 2:15 AM  
Blogger nancyk89 said...

Jeff was good but kara is was like pulling teeth from Jeff to get her to answer questions...and I don't agree i think frank rain should ne over and new hoh she be done like they did in season 11

July 21, 2012 at 2:18 AM  
Blogger Show the Love Be The Love Feel The Love said...

I am most upset for the people who really wanted on the show & didn't make it!

July 21, 2012 at 5:39 AM  
Blogger curlerchick said...

Carolyn

I know Janelle and Boogie said Joe was Headbutted but I think later on that others said that never really happened. When it started apparently Willie and Frank were in HOH but I think by your own report Joe was in the shower so I tend to believe he really didn't headbutt but he did swear, kick things, throw things and have a melt down. Janelle and Joe also said on the feeds that he had to be removed by security and other HG's said that's not true and corrected them. He went to the DR on his own, BB did call him there though.

July 21, 2012 at 6:03 AM  
Blogger Lucky13 said...

WOW!!! What news to wake up to!!! I am disappointed. All I can say is sore loser...

Good morning everyone!!

July 21, 2012 at 6:17 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

G'morning :)

This is Lessa's post...

But for what it's worth, I never said Joe was in the shower.

July 21, 2012 at 6:27 AM  
Blogger curlerchick said...

Sorry Carolyn, I was just reading the post. It was hard to follow everyone last night and what they were saying.

July 21, 2012 at 6:31 AM  
Blogger curlerchick said...

Not a Willie fan but still a Brit fan :)

July 21, 2012 at 6:32 AM  
Blogger Laura said...

I wonder how Danielle reacted when Joe was assaulted by Willie. Did her nursing skills kick in??

July 21, 2012 at 6:53 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think I heard frank was in the shower and had no idea what was happening.

Good morning Carolyn and everyone. What. A. Night.

I posted last night that i felt bad for Willie, and i still do to some extent. I feel he was really made out to be a terrible terrible person, and before he left I didn't see him do anything so bad besides play too hard.

However, leaving the game is just ridiculous and unforgivable. He let it consume him to the point of a mental breakdown. Did he talk about ANYTHING but game ever? Him and Jojo had conversations, but it was mostly her talking while he probably was thinking game.

I heard Shane say he thought his leaving might be a misguided attempt at saving Shane and Jojo because he knew the position they were in was because of him.

Sad for Brit, but I imagine production is scrambling right now to figure out the best way to handle this.

July 21, 2012 at 7:04 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Why didn't they bring Jodi back to play, since it is so early in the season? I wish they had ended Frank's HOH and started a new week....womp womp.

July 21, 2012 at 7:08 AM  
Blogger BerdacheBear said...

@Blue (and anybody else who is unfamiliar with the Hantzes): to get an idea of their real "anger" issues and their inability to deal with not being "the boss," check out Brandon's vid.

It is a perfect example of how every single problem involving the Hantzes is somebody else's fault -- and everybody else feels exactly like the Hantzes, they're just too much of a punk to admit it.

Note, this poor boy was ASLEEP when he heard about his Uncle Willie. Also note: he is so clueless about what happened, that he's blaming "the punk Boogie" for his Uncle's problems.

His comment about being angry when he hears that respect is something that should be "earned" is pretty indicative of the way this family thinks. They also believe none of them ever do anything to "lose" that respect -- it is ALWAYS due to something somebody else did.

Willie is the THIRD member of this family to subject himself to "reality" tv, and the third one to act like a petulant child when he can't bully everybody around him into doing things and seeing things his way.

Although I have a certain sympathy for their lack of anger management, I have to wonder why they keep putting themselves into these situations, especially if those situations are so "hurtful" and they feel they're so unfairly "judged" all the time.

Can you say, "15 minutes of fame"?

July 21, 2012 at 11:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below