;
Live feed signups *Support the Site* u get them through.
*Thank You* for getting your feeds via The Links Here on BBDish!
We're Ready for BB17!!

BB17 Posts: Happy BB17 Premiere Day!, BBDish is Back for BB17!
BB16 EZ Archive: Miss a few Days? Check the BBDish EZ Archive, BB16 Flashback How To: Need Flashback Help? Here ya go!
Cool BB Stuff on Ebay & Around the Net!: Personalized BB TShirts!, BB Auctions, BBDish Swag: TShirts, Mugs & More, BB on Big Brother - Big Brother, Season 11

BBDish! Ya Gotta Have it!

BB17 Starts June 24th!

Google

Friday, July 20, 2012

Friday Morning

Today in the Big Brother 14 house, there's so much on the agenda, I need to make a list!  We'll have the Coaches Comp, a possible Trade which could cause huge drama, the selection of Have Nots for the week, a reveal of the supplementary Have Not Foods chosen by the viewers,  and..  finally... Nominations...

To get a really good grasp on who the most likely candidates are for Trades and Noms, or even just for fun, because Lessa and Zinger included some really great pics in their posts too, please read our updates from last night, listed here in reverse chronological order, with the most recent being at the top of the list:

Since Nominations are on the agenda today, we'll also have plenty of houseguests coming to talk to Frank to make sure they're not the pawn, as Willie is the presumed target.  Of course, some HGs may actually offer themselves up as pawns - that always turns out so well -  but it's less likely since they have a full complement of coaches to guide them.  Still, ya never know. 

One last thing before the HGs wake up.. Someone forgot the wear their panties to bed last night. Um.. oopsie. I covered up the bits, so as not to offend anyone here on the blog, but it's also time stamped if you wanna go see for yourself in the flashback section of the live feeds.

 Click the pic to get to the log in, or the 3 day free trial, if you need it.

It's 8:07am in the BB 14 house right now.  Once the HGs wake up, I'll start the live feed updates in this post. 


By the way, you may have noticed that Willie's now sporting a mohawk.  At first, remembering only BB8 Nick,  I thought, ooooh.. not a good sign goin' on the block there, buddy.  A virtual harbinger of doom.  But then I recalled BB9's Crazy James.  How many times did the pink mohawk survive the hot seat??


9:00am BBT - We've got a BRB screen.  Wakey Wakey?? Yup - We've got movement.


To Recap, before the HGs take the stage, while anything else can and always will happen on the live feeds, here's the known agenda for today:
  • Coaches Comp, which may include a Player Trade which could cause huge drama, 
  • The selection of Have Nots for the week
  • The reveal of the supplementary Have Not Foods chosen by the viewers
  • Individual HG meetings with Frank, the new HoH, as they all attempt to stay off the nomination block for the week..
  • Nominations...
Please refresh this post periodically as the morning progresses. :0)

9:23am BBT
Feed 1/2

JoJo , Shane
Bathroom
Feed 3/4 Frank in the Kitchen

JoJo's nervous about the nominations today, telling Shane.  Britney enters.

JoJo: We'll talk later..  I had to sleep on it, but I was like, no no no.. You're not takin' me down with you.
Shane: Mm hmm.
Britney: Alright.  Well, let's go in the arcade in a sec.
Shane: Should we go in there now?
Britney: Yeah, I'll be in there in just a second.

BB: Wil, please go to the Diary Room.

9:27am
As Britney gets her face ready for camera time, Boogie, Frank and Shane chat about music in the kitchen.

Frank: I've heard of New Edition, but I couldn't tell you a song.

9:30am
Chatty wakeful HGs on 3/4, Sleepers on 1/2
Frank: Gah.. Don't ya hate bein' locked in first thing in the morning?
BB: Willie, please come to the Diary Room.

Shane: You want kids, Frank?
Frank: Yeah, I can't wait to be a dad.
Shane: Me too.  When the time is right.
JoJo: I can't wait for you guys to meet my twin. She's the best. 

JoJo tells the HGs how her mother would put them in matching outfits til they were 10, and they hated it.  JoJo's mom had an adult sized mink coat that she had made into 2 child sized mink coats, with the twins names on them...

9:38a
Feed 3
JoJo, Brit, Boogie, Frank, Shane

JoJo: You guys wanna hear a gross, funny twins story? (yes)  So one day.. we decided to have a poop party..
Boogie: How old were you?
JoJo: 1 maybe 2?  We took our diapers off and just started throwin' it everywhere.
Boogie: Oh no..
JoJo: We were probably just doing that instead of having a food fight..

9:42am
Feed 3
JoJo, Shane, Frank
JoJo: I told him.. You played too hard, too fast.
Shane: mm hmm
Frank: It's just.. In things like this, you gotta be able to take a step back.
Shane: Exactly.
JoJo: mm hmm..  I'm a loyal person, but at the same time, I'm playing this for my self, and I'm not letting you take me down with you.. (Willie)

They tease her about the sauce confrontation..

JoJo: I stand up for what I believe in.
Frank: I.. Last night, seein' him in the hot tub by himself.. I can't help but feel bad for him.  I was glad he came up last night.

9:45am
Talk turns to the tlc horror show called Toddlers and Tiaras. 
**I can't even see a commercial for it without thinking of Jon Benet Ramsey.

9:50am
JoJo: I don't think the coaches are gonna come in as players.  One of them has to get the title of best coach.  Know what I mean?

9:52am
Frank: I need to go have a BM, guys.  I'll be right back.  Private bathroom bms.
Shane: Gotta love it.

Feed 3/4 - Frank goes upstairs.  Shane and JoJo chat at the counter.  Britney gets called to the DR.. 

9:56am
Feed 3
Arcade
Britney, JoJo, Shane

JoJo: In a way, it's probably better for you to lose him, and keep us.
Shane: We're in this situation because of him.
Brit: Bottom line, hes trying to be nice right now, but he'll lose his temper again.  They want one of us to go home, period.  They're basically telling me there is no situation possible where we stay complete. He's trying to be gallant.. a chauvunist.. don't give me the key, I'll go home..  But there's no guarantee he would go home.

JoJo offers to mention how Janelle runs to power.  Britney advises her not to say anything.  That'll come out on it's own.

Britney: What I don't like is being told to put up my white flag.

A talk is beginning in HoH, so we're following the power talk.

10:01
Feed 1
HoH
Boogie, Jenn, Frank

Boogie: I wanna float a super secret idea by you..  You're me.. I win tonight.. Trade Ian for Shane.
Jenn: What would we do with Shane?
Boogie: What I like about him is he's so loyal..  He stood by Willie in that disaster.  It's super tempting..  What getting Shane does is provide a buffer.. Having 2 beasts..  Is Ian gonna ever come through in a clutch.

Wil interrupts.They invite him in.

Boogie: We were just discussing (bs).
Wil: I don't wanna be with JoJo.  I can't stand her.
Boogie: Here's what we talked about with Janelle.  I'll let her tell you the particulars.. It was her idea, but we said.. Me and Dan talked to Britney last night... to further intimidate her and get her to not make a trade.. you can say, look, don't trade for me, I will tank every comp intentionally.   We wanna keep her with Willie.  If he doesn't win PoV.  Shane will go.  If we play this straight up and everyone stays solid, we're given high odds that we'll go to the final 6.  It's rare that a solid crew stays solid..  The nerd herd did it, and that girl won.  There's always that temptation to flip, but right now, there's nothing to flip to. There's nothing appealing about anyone else in the house.  Once we get Willie out..
Wil: There gonna be shit up a creek.
Boogie: Next week it'll be 6 on 2.  Everyone against Willie and JoJo.  If Willie wins PoV and somehow he stays.. it's the only way he'll..

***Shane, Willie, Shane, Willie...  I'm not sure if I'm mixing them up or if Boogie is, but I'm pretty sure he's using their names interchangeably.

10:10am  - Feed 1 - Britney knocks, is welcomed and enters the HoH..


Brit: Sooo.. Here I am..  Enemy forces.
Frank: What's goin' down?
Brit: Look, I know my team didn't vote for you.. And it's pretty obvious you had a deal with Janelle's team.  Is there anyone else in the house at all, other than the other 2 members of my team, that you're considering?
Frank: WIth the coaches competition, it leaves my decision in limbo a little bit.
Brit: Yewah..  mine too.
Boogie: They're accomplishing what they want.
Brit: Cuz Dan could win it, save his only player, and then I'm up a creek.
Boogie: It's hard for you.. THere's just not that many places to turn.
Brit: Cuz I only had 2 votes last week.. You couldn't even come to me for numbers.
Frank: You know, Willie and I were trying to work together last week, and obviously that didn't work out..

Brit: I didnt tell them they had to vote that way.
Frank: I know.  It's not you.  It's them.
Brit: It;'s just a tough pill to swallow.  No matter what I do this week, I'm gonna lose a playert.

Boogie: There's a part of me.. If I was in your shoes.. You could win and trade him to Dan, but then Dan is easy to get rid of at any time.
Brit: You were all about getting rid of Dan fast when I was HoH.
Frank: That was when we needed to.
Brit: You don't think Willie could win this game?  People have short term memory.
Boogie: People have blowups, they act like assholes..  But they right the ship.
Brit: And you're saying he hasn't.
Frank: He wanted to fight me yesterday!

10:18am
Boogie: We're not gonna sugar coat it.  Willie and Shane will be nominated. 
Britney: He dug his own grave.  I get it. 
Frank: I know your selling point my be to get Dan out, but I don't give a F*ck about getting Dan out.  I wanna get Willie out.
Boogie: I don't wanna say I don't have input...
Brit: You don't have as much as you think.

Britney lets them know that JoJo and Shane are not clinging on the a sinking ship... Boogie and Frank reply, "too little, too late."  Britney's making a valiant effort here, but it's not happening.

Brit: I'm gonna be honest with you.  There were 4 solid votes to get rid of Frank, until the 11th hour.

10:26am  --Time Check

Boogie and Frank try for who, but Britney wont give the info.  She continues her appeal to get at least 1 person from another team up on that block this week, just so she's not definitely losing someone.

Boogie: Is there any part of you that says, lemme keep everybody happy, I'll keep Willie, if I win the Coaches Challenge, and save the other 2?
Brit: You have a valid argument, but I don't wanna be like, hey, one of you is less important to me than the others.  Also, don't forget, Willie is a very good competitor.  He could win the PoV.
Boogie: He's a beast.  We were watching him from the sidelines when his game wasn't on the line..

This conversation is ongoing.. If you'd like to watch it on flashback.  I have to conserve a little, because we could have 8 more of these today.

10:36a
Frank: I will say this, Brit.  If you traded any other way, other than Dan?  I'd still put 2 of your people up. 
Boogie: You also have to take into consideration, if you trade for someone, they may not be loyal to your group.. They could tank every comp, and know they have the votes.

Boogie brings up "her boys" from BB12...

Boogie: You gotta turn on everybody eventually.

Britney: Ok..  Call this week a wash.  Britney's down to 2 people.  Then what happens next week?
Boogie: I don't know.  Danielle's a wash.  I haven't spoken a word to that girl.
Frank: At this point, she's the only one left..  She's the last hope for Dan..
Boogie: If Jenn or Ian wins HoH, and the Willie factor is completely removed, I'm not opposed to knocking Dan out of the game.
Frank: Dan did all the work for her last week.
Britney: I know.. When Willie was doing all the work for you, Dan was all over the place for her.

Boogie: Your goal is get out your nemesis and then fade into the background.

10:44am - 5 minute wrist break - brb

10:51

Frank: I don't like to have those conversations too early, cuz time kills all deals.
Britney: And loose lips..  I hate to disagree with you, because you are HoH and I know you hate Willie with an undying passion..
Frank: I don't hate anyone.
Britney: I'm not making it up, and I'm not lying.  He really did wanna keep you in the game.
Frank: I believe that.  If he'd been honest with me.. But he f'd it up by going behind my back.
Britney: Frank, absolutely, I'm not saying you're wrong, but every time I heard him, it was to keep you.
Frank: He was playing too much of a wizard behind the curtain.. and trying to manipulate me.. and I can't have somebody like that.
Britney: I understand that..
Boogie: Just curious.. Why was he so threatened by Kara, in the original consideration of her in general.  I agree she was dangerous.  Normally, the Kara girl floats through the whole game.
Britney: The house has a mob mentality..  Dan was a person down, so go for another.
Frank: When he promised me, he had a whole lot of other people to go after..
Britney: He wanted to be HoH and be 100% secure the next week.  And I was here when he promised you he wouldn't put you up.  He did go back on his word.
Boogie: It's hard with the team thing, because when you align with a coach, it makes 3 people off limits.

11:02am
Feed 1, cont'd
Frank: What would you do if you won the Coaches Comp today?
Brit: I feel like the only way Willie's gonna go home this week is if he's on my team.
Frank: Why?
Brit: I don't know..  I just feel like, if I trade him away, you'll still go after one of mine.
Frank: I'm not sure.
Brit: Hypothetically, if I were to trade, you'd want me to trade to Dan?
Frank: mm hmm
Brit: And how would that benefit me?  I might not lose someone?
Frank: mm hmm
Brit: Dan might be the rehabilitation Willie needs.
Boogie: It's actually true.  If anyone can, it's Dan.
Brit: If I'm not with him, I don't wanna be against him.  For the purposes of my team, I wouldn't wanna send my team to compete against him.
Boogie: Especially JoJo.. Shes not here for brains and brawn.. She's here for Staten Island and Accent.
Brit: It's still tough for me.  If I trade, I'm losing someone, if I don't, I'm losing someone.
Boogie: Don't forget.  We don't control te votes.  They're all about getting Willie out.  No one has said Shane.  That's just Frank and I.  Dan has to go on the assumption he's being handed Willie if you win. 

Britney puts forth her underdog vet argument.. I know no one.. I had no pre-existing relationships.. Boogie counters, telling her she had Janelle, because of his shared history with her.

11:09am
Feed 1

Britney: Oh man, Frank..  It's lose, lose, lose or lose?  Which is more appealing?  It's like going back to season 12.  Enzo, Hayden, or Lane.. Which one will kick me out the nicest.
Boogie: hehehe.  Just so you know there are no secrets.
Brit: I aprecciate it.  If you could give me one gift - I  just don't wanna be awkward in the house.
Boogie/Frank: Absolutely.


To Boogie's surprise, Britney wants to hug it out.  She hugs both of them.  Leaves and goes to get Shane for them.


CUT TO:
11:12am BBT
Feed 1/2
It's Shane's Turn..

Shane: I know I'm goin' up.  I had a chance to take you off, I didn't.  I had a chance to vote for you.  I didn't.  I met with Britney this morning, and it's in my individual best interest to break away from my team.

Boogie:  I wont mince words.. I think it was a little foolish to ride with him to the death, but it did show me something.. Undeniable loyalty.  Now, I have the ability to trade for someone, if I win.  There's a couple people I'm looking at.  Given your competitiveness and your incredible loyalty..  I'm not gonna lie.. There is a part of me considering trading one of my 2 other players..  I have not told Britney.

Shane: (promises he wont either)
Boogie: I really don't want her to go into that competition thinking she could lose you both.  How would you feel about coming over to this side?
Shane: When it comes to the last day, I don't care what coach is standing.  It's an individual game.
Boogie: I only have a 1 in 4 chance of winning.  My players have been super loyal.  I like them personally and professionally.. Obviously Frank is my number 1.. and I'm so happy he can't be snatched. I'm just floating the idea.. There's no one remotely touching the 2 of you physically.
Frank: It's obvious you're a trustrworthy guy..
Shane: Obviously now that I'm not working with Willie, I will be loyal to whatever team I'm on.

Boogie: Let's say you win HoH next week.. Who's threatening to you as an individual?
Shane: You a little bit.. Willie.. Joe..
Boogie: Danielle would be off limits, I presume?
Shane: I like her as a person, but she's weak. 
Frank: If somehow Mike Boogie pulls it off, and we're able to get the trade.
Shane: I'll be 100% loyal to the coach and the players.

Meanwhile, downstairs on 3 and 4, Britney is telling Willie that no matter what, she's losing a player this week.  

Willie says that's a smart play on their part, but he also doesn't understand why they don't wanna get Dan out.  Willie's floating ideas to Brit, and assures her that even if traded, he'll remain loyal to her.

Both of these conversations are quite important. Make sure you catch them on flashback.  The time right now is 11:28am BBT.  Start a few minutes earlier.When using flashback, remember to adjust to your own time zone.

11:32am BRB

11:34a
Feed 1
Jenn, Boogie, Frank

Jenn: I think he's book smart.

Boogie: This game isn't about book smarts.  On the one hand, you have a virtuous person with integrity.  It's sometimes better to play against that.  I don't know if I feel better about it after that conversation.
Frank: Me neither.  Plus.. If down the road, it's me n Shane on the block, there's no obvioous choice, but if it's me an Ian, I'm probably gone.  --They're coming up.

Wil and Ashley come in.

Boogie: We just finished talking with Britney and Shane.. Trading isn't super attractive when that person isn't going to work for us. Shane had the brains and self deprecation to be real about it.  Britney still has a defensive thing happening.  But she definitely is considering a trade, and I think you two and Danielle are where she's thinking.  She didn't mention your names.. but that's just what I'm thinking. 

The Jenn, Boogie, Ashley, Frank and Wil conversation is mostly light banter with occasional game thrown in for good measure.  None of them are nomination targets.  My only curiosity is this: last night (or was it this morning) Boogie did float the idea of trading Jenn for Shane.  Now he's only mentioning Ian as a possible trade to Jenn. 



11:44am - Brain melt! Need protein. Be back in a few.













Permalink







43 Comments:

Blogger Blue said...

LOL

I think I'll pass on looking up that one on FB. :)

If it was Shane, sure, I'd be curious. I admit it.

Willie has a mohawk. Oh my.

July 20, 2012 at 8:16 AM  
Blogger Mary said...

They're in a house full of people and being broadcast to anyone willing to pay the $30 (and they know this) and they dont wear panties? Yeah, these people are... not right.

July 20, 2012 at 8:18 AM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

Good morning again Caro. Did I get spanked in TOR comments?

:o)
GaYToR

P.S. Is that really what one looks like? I saw the other one you posted and had to go wash my eyes out with bleach.

July 20, 2012 at 8:27 AM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

re: the supplemental Have Not food. What did everyone go for? I said Liverwurst and Licorice but everyone is usually nicer than me and goes for the more edible combos.

:o)
GaYToR

July 20, 2012 at 8:30 AM  
Blogger Blue said...

I think I just posted a comment in TOR and meant to put it here. Oops.

July 20, 2012 at 8:33 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Gaytor I also went for Licorice and Liverwurst :)

So who was it showing their bits? I don't really want to see just curious who!

July 20, 2012 at 8:38 AM  
Blogger Dixie said...

Who is that? who would sleep without underwear in the bb house?!

July 20, 2012 at 8:44 AM  
Blogger Autumn said...

Morning Blue, GaYTor, Mary, Caro and Dishers!!

Caro I was wondering if you were going to post about the nice little not panties spot. I was just signed on and there is was! I was Oh my! Of course, Skippy didn't take the camera until after the personl rolled over. LOL *must really enjoyed the view*

GaYTor I voted for all three choices on the Have Not Food.

July 20, 2012 at 8:48 AM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

So I checked on 'stimmin'' now in Urban Dictionary. I'd never heard it called that but makes sense.

Glad you knew about it Caro because at first I thought it was a misspell and you meant 'stemming' as in the way it was used in "Brokeback Mountain". The foreman told the guys he wasn't paying them to sit on the mountain and 'stem the rose' (after he caught them doing each other instead of doing their jobs and keep the wolves away from the heard of sheep.)

:o)
GaYToR

July 20, 2012 at 8:49 AM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

We're in the middle of a big ass thunderstorm. They don't usually make me want to unplug but this one is the worst I've seen in a very long time. Rain falling at a rate of 4+ inches per hour and I just heard some hail. Adios!

July 20, 2012 at 8:55 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Hi Blueee! :)

Hi Mary! :)

Hey Gaytor! :)

*no spankings.. I was just working on the intro for this post, and I lost track of time.

Hi Dixie :)

Hi Autumn! :)

July 20, 2012 at 8:56 AM  
Anonymous pattiz said...

Thanks for the info on stimmin', Carolyn. So, that seems to indicate that Ian is somewhere on the autism continuum (i.e., like Asperger's maybe), and is highly functioning and self-aware. What a brave young man to enter this cut-throat game!

July 20, 2012 at 8:59 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Adios, GayTor - be safe!!

Hi PattiZ :) Sure thing!

July 20, 2012 at 9:03 AM  
Blogger Autumn said...

GaYTor stay safe!!!

July 20, 2012 at 9:06 AM  
Blogger Jennib said...

I have a family member who is high-functioning autistic - very much like Ian. I love that guy! I think the panty-less HG is JoJo, but I don't want to go look....

July 20, 2012 at 9:07 AM  
Blogger BeeBelle said...

I live near Aurora, CO so watching the news rather than feeds today. It got me wondering what times in the past outside news has been given to the houseguests? Just 9-11 (other than personal issues)?

July 20, 2012 at 9:10 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Hi JenniB :)

Good Morning, BeeBelle - I'm so sorry.. It's such an awful tragedy.. I can't even look at the news or I wont be able to function here.

July 20, 2012 at 9:14 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I saw the "slip" too but to be honest, I do think whoever that is, they are wearing panties, they are just bunched up ... they are sleeping next to someone in bed, I don't think they would be commando. It's hard to tell in the dark, obviously, but to me ... I really think they are wearing something.

:)

July 20, 2012 at 9:16 AM  
Blogger Blue said...

My eyesight has been so blurry today.

Just realized why. My spectacles needed a good cleaning.

Duh!

Now I'll have a really clear vision of the spectacle in the House through my spectacles. teehee.

July 20, 2012 at 9:20 AM  
Blogger Blue said...

Aaaaaaaaaaaannnnnnnnnnd...They're off!! Let the race begin!

July 20, 2012 at 9:26 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mainly just read/lurk here and have hardly ever posted over the years, but I just had to peep in and say this:

I have suspected that Ian is mildly and high-functioning autistic, which makes me love him all the more. Very brave of him to be on the show, indeed.

I am a teacher and some of my all-time favorite students have had Asperger's. They were always very intellingent, yet strugled with social skills.

GO IAN!!! :)

Another thing: I think the blowing the Willie/gay bash out of proportion diminishes from the real issue of TRUE gay bullying. While we know this does truly exist, construing what Willie said as bullying to further their own game is just ugly.

July 20, 2012 at 9:33 AM  
Blogger JadeDarkStar said...

gm caro woot woot new week starts. im sure willie is going up with shane or jojo.

I am sure dani is safe for this week atleast.

I hope kara comes back.

heres to a new week, and a long day

July 20, 2012 at 9:46 AM  
Blogger Blue said...

Carolyn, did I say good morning to you today or did I just start rambling like the babbler I am?

If I didn't...Good Morning!!!♥☺

July 20, 2012 at 9:59 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jojo distancing herself from willie is a good move, unfortunately for her, most people want her out aside from willie just cause she is so annoying

July 20, 2012 at 10:00 AM  
Blogger Blue said...

Brit is being very smart right now in her convo with Shane and Jojo.

July 20, 2012 at 10:05 AM  
Blogger Blue said...

Dang. JoJo. Not Jojo. I saw the typo as soon as I clicked publish.

July 20, 2012 at 10:06 AM  
Blogger Blue said...

Okay, maybe I spoke too soon. Britney thinks Willie has a special power. Which he doesn't. (that none of us feeds watchers know about)

July 20, 2012 at 10:07 AM  
Blogger Blue said...

Ack!

Google Chrome froze up on me! Love the restore button, though. LOL

July 20, 2012 at 10:12 AM  
Blogger Blue said...

*sending out good vibes to Carolyn's transcribing fingers*

July 20, 2012 at 10:23 AM  
Blogger Grendon said...

Screech!!! (I'm slamming on the brakes)

Boogie told Wil about talking to Britney and further trying to intimidate her. Isn't intimidation just a sugar coated word for bullying? Didn't Frank give a grandiose speech about how bullying will not be tolerated? Isn't Wil the anti-bullying poster child? Oh, I get it. It's NOT okay to be one of the ones being bullied. It IS okay to be on the side of the bully.

Also, since Ian is becoming more popular, especially gaining friendships with Ashley and Joe, I would love for Boogie to trade Ian for Shane. I think it could make some of these players step back and realize that their coaches really don't give a flying fig about them.

July 20, 2012 at 10:35 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Hiiii!!!! :0) ooofta! It's the first real Friday in the house.. I forgot how crazy they are!

July 20, 2012 at 11:00 AM  
Blogger Blue said...

*waving* (like Granny at the end of Beverly Hillbillies)

July 20, 2012 at 11:02 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Is the whole bed situation (lol) 7:30 AM BB TIME? i can't seem to find it . someone answer?

July 20, 2012 at 11:03 AM  
Blogger Blue said...

Wil was being funny in talking about poor Jodi and her whole six hours in the house. It kept cutting to the Be Right Back screen, so kind of choppy, but funny.

He shouted out to her to register a domain name "The Jodi Effect" and he'll help her run it when he gets out.

July 20, 2012 at 11:05 AM  
Blogger ChristyinAL said...

Hey Carolyn and dishers!

I've been quiet this past week (has it really only been a week?) but I've been here!

As I listen to Britney talk to Frank and Boogie, I wonder if she realizes the part she played in Willie's demise. He promised Frank he would not put him up, but when Britney and Janelle teamed up as coaches, he felt like he had to. Britney went to him with a paranoid theory about the coaches which led Willie to hold a house meeting. I know that Willie brought a lot of it on himself, but Britney as a coach was no help!

I still love Dan and with my Tuscaloosa girl on his team, I'm hoping he can pull off a miracle!

July 20, 2012 at 11:09 AM  
Blogger Blue said...

Now Shane, Boogie and Frank.

No rest for the wicked. <---Carolyn teehee

July 20, 2012 at 11:14 AM  
Anonymous KatMD said...

Did anyone else catch Brittany taking off Willies mic and then wispering with him? I think cam 3, around 2:15-2:20ish. What did she say ??

July 20, 2012 at 11:32 AM  
Blogger Blue said...

Willie's looking kinda sexy with that mohawk. lol

Not exactly my type, but he's growing on me. (looks-wise)

July 20, 2012 at 11:42 AM  
Blogger Blue said...

That's it. I've had it.

I can't stand these HG's another second. I'm getting a refund on my Superpass.











bazinga!






teehee

sorry, channeling a little Sheldon Cooper.

July 20, 2012 at 12:01 PM  
Blogger ǝuoʎuɐzǝɥʇ said...

Morning! Afternoon! Evening! How is everyone?? I've been away from everything for a few days, and now I'm playing catchup. I still have to watch the first live show!! I wonder what happens....LOL

July 20, 2012 at 12:06 PM  
Blogger Blue said...

The "BRB" screen is a nice change, but I miss the fisies.

Are they okay? Were they injured in a comp? Were they evicted when no one was minding the critters?

Hope they'll be back.

July 20, 2012 at 12:06 PM  
Blogger Michigan Man said...

Afternoon Carolyn, all

Looks like this week I'll be just reading transcriptions and only watching really important game talk because it is far to ugly in HOH this week to listen.

Very little game talk and a whole lot of personal attacks.

Mostly I'll be watching personal interactions and watching for fun stuff.

Hope everyone is having a great day :)

July 20, 2012 at 12:17 PM  
Blogger Amanda C. said...

Ian is a lot like my 6 year old son who has Asperger's. As soon as they pointed out his toe-walking and constant movement, I saw a lot of traits that point to autism. With his amazing memory and being practically a genius, I would say he has Asperger's.

July 20, 2012 at 8:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below