;
Live feed signups *Support the Site* u get them through.
*Thank You* for getting your feeds via The Links Here on BBDish!
We're Ready for BB17!!

BB17 Posts: Happy BB17 Premiere Day!, BBDish is Back for BB17!
BB16 EZ Archive: Miss a few Days? Check the BBDish EZ Archive, BB16 Flashback How To: Need Flashback Help? Here ya go!
Cool BB Stuff on Ebay & Around the Net!: Personalized BB TShirts!, BB Auctions, BBDish Swag: TShirts, Mugs & More, BB on Big Brother - Big Brother, Season 11

BBDish! Ya Gotta Have it!

BB17 Starts June 24th!

Google

Friday, July 20, 2012

Big Brother 14: The Friday Nooner

Good afternoon, BB Lovers! It's another crazy day in the BB14 house. Today, even moreso, because we've got such a full plate. While anything else can and always will happen on the live feeds, here's the known agenda for today:

  • Coaches Comp, which may include a Player Trade which could cause huge drama, 
  • The selection of Have Nots for the week
  • The reveal of the supplementary Have Not Foods chosen by the viewers
  • Individual HG meetings with Frank, the new HoH, as they all attempt to stay off the nomination block for the week..
  • Nominations...
The Coaches Comp ought to be starting pretty soon...If this is your first time checking in today, you'll want to check out the previous posts, start here:


12:04pm BBT
Feeds 3/4
Janelle and Brit

Brit: The vote this week will be 4-3. Willie's going home.  It  doesn't matter what the vote is.
Janelle: This house will go nuts if he wins PoV.
***word.
Brit: But if he wins PoV, they'll send home Shane or JoJo, and that's not right. I don't vote that way.. I don't vote the way everyone else is voting.


CUT TO:
12:13pm BBT
Frank and Jenn
Feeds 1/2
Jenn: What do you think about the Shane/Ian thing?
Frank: I just.. There's benefits and there's also...
Jenn: It makes me a little nervous.. but there's big plusss too.  It would be nice to have another beast on the team.
Frank: And when it does get down to the 6, it puts you in a better position.  Another thing is, Shane is a smart guy in what he knows, and he's smart and nice, but it's hard to talk game with him, cause he's not really wired that way.  He's all: Loyalty, Integrity.  That's nice.. But I also need someone I can bounce ideas off of.
Jenn: i understand that. I'm gonna swish it around my head a little bit more..  I do think he's loyal.
Frank: I just don't want him to stay loyal to his original team. If no trades go down, and the people we wanna go up go up, I'd probably go to Shane, and tell him, in the PoV, if it comes down to the 2 of us, I'll throw it to you, if you guarantee me you wont come after my team next week.  We just have to get this coaches comp outta the way first.
Jenn: Yeah..

Jenn leaves HoH.  Frank follows a moment later.  Food is on the agenda.

CUT TO:
Feed 1/2
12:19pm BBT
Wil and Janelle
Bathroom

Janelle's counseling Wil to tell the other coaches that if they pick him for a trade, he will tank comp and remain loyal to his original team.

Feed 3/4
Jenn and Danielle - I checked in to see if it was game, and because I don't recall ever seeing them talk before, but it's general chit chat...

12:28pm BBT - Britney joins the women in the Lounge.  Danielle asks, "Whats that face for?"  Jenn replies on Britney's behalf, "Britney's got a lot on her mind today.  Wil comes in as well.  After making small talk for 5 minutes, he tells Britney, I have to talk to you at some point.  Then he carries her to the Have Not Room.

12:33pm
Feed 3/4
Wil: I have to do what I need to protect myself, and I just don't want to be traded.  I have been guaranteed safety this week, and I..
Britney: Don't want that compromised.
Wil: Yeah. I hope you don't think I'm trying to be.. No offense.. I'm gunning for Willie this week.  And I don't care for JoJo.  And I'm not gonna do anything to help either of them at all.  Just because I'm not playing a personal game, doesn't mean I'm not playing an honest team.  Just.. If you wanted to put me on your team, it wouldn't be a good move for you.  I know this situation sucks for you.
Britney: It does.  And there's always a part of me that's afraid pf people coming after me personally..
Wil: I'm not playing a personal game at all.


Britney: I don't blame you.
Wil: It'd be great if maybe one day.. Obviously you're smart.  Don't you forget about that.  You're a player to be reckoned with.  Just don't take me.  I wouldn't wanna be in your shoes today.
Britney: You wouldn't wanna be in my shoes any day.
Wil: I don't know.  Those boots are pretty fabulous.

12:42pm
Feed 1/2
Janelle and Ashley
Bathroom

Janelle's checking in with Ashley, touching base n her loyalty and Willie's intimidation tactics.. Ashley said she was very aware of Willie's tactics, and while he thinks she's stupid, she assures Janelle, she is not.  Janelle and Ashley are joined by Wil, who reports back on his conversation with Brit, and then Joe comes in as well.

Dan heads up to HoH, so we flip to feeds 3/4 at 12:47pm

12:47pm
Feed 3/4
Dan and Boogie

Boogie's telling Dan about his meeting with Britney...  I'm listening closely for embellishments.

Dan: She came down and she was like, "Week 2's off to a great start."
Boogie: She's easily mentally defeated.
Dan: I was watching her season.. She's a great liar. I mean, that's something she's really good at. 

Boogie: Lemme ask you this, between you, me and the 4 walls.. for Shane?
Dan: I don't know that I would go that route.  For Wil, maybe.  By the way, I think Jenn is aces.  And who's gonna go after Ian at this point?
Boogie: It's good we have the relationsip we do, because a month from now.. the 3 of us.. have a better shot..
Dan: To get from 7 to 4.

Frank comes in.  Talk goes back to the current game.

Time check: 1pm BBT

1:04pm BBT
Ian to HoH

Boogie: We own Dan now.  We ain't leasin' him.  Absolute ownership.
Jenn: hahahahah
Boogie: And Janelle isn't concerned about the relationship with now.. We couldn't pick a better puppet.  Again, this is all assuming JoJo doesn't win a fluke HoH.
Ian: We're due for like Goofy Golf or something..  When it comes to Endurance, we're close to the same weight, but I don't smoke, so..
Boogie: And when it does come to endurance, all 6 of you hold on for dear life.
***Music to my ears.
Ian: Dude, that sh*t was Shakespearean.   Kara, you're evicted from the house.  Frank you're the new HoH.  Willie..
Jenn: hahahaha
Boogie: Shakespearean.

Jenn: How're you feelin'?
Boogie: When the thing was 1st announced, there was a little part of me going through a mini rollercoaster, because I told him to dump it if it was one of Janelle's players..  but then he won, and I was super-excited.. and then the twist came up, so obviously it was a very good thing that he won.  And it's such an easy HoH.  As long as we have 3 people in the game, we can keep rotating.
Ian: I need to get it next week.
Boogie: I'm glad we got that one out of the way... The annoying up all night, videos..

Janelle comes in.

Janelle: I'm so nervous that Britney's gonna take Wil.
Boogie: I did my part this morning.  I told her, All your players made a concerted team effort to come after Frank.  Where do you think we're gonna turn?  Those people made their bed, and now they're gonna lie in it.   I mean, I said it all nicely, but I was very brass tacks about it.  I said.. If you give Willie to Dan, why would I be concerned about Dan?  I go, Britney, for me, Shane and Willie are interchangeable.  I don't mind putting Willie off for one week. 

Janelle: I shook Dan's hand, and he promised he would not trade.
Boogie: I think he thinks Danielle is valuable.. for some reason..  I think also he holds on to the dream that we're coming into this game.
Janelle: He was saying yesterday, I think Boogie's gonna vote me out.
Boogie: It'll be like he's not even here.. If he gets Willie or JoJo??

1:21
Janelle: I am nervous, because she wouldn't tell me.
Boogie: I said to Shane.. Did you think of maybe speaking up and trying to get Willlie in check?  He was like, no.  I like the guy, but he's not that smart.
Ian: He's physical though.
Janelle: I've seen him work out.  I've never seen anything like that.
Ian: He's in sick shape.

Wil comes in and reports back on his conversation with Britney... and that she didn't guarantee he wouldn't be grabbed.

Wil: If she does, I will make her life hell.
Janelle: If she trades you today, I'm not sharing a bed with her.
Boogie: Not to sund cocky, but you have 3 very motivated, competent individuals making sure that wont happen.
Jenn: Put the war paint on , baby.
Janelle: She did say she was scared of competing against us.
Boogie: It works out perfectly.. We'll have Dan all but out.. and then we get Brit out.

Boogie: Let's just do this thing already.  I'm ready to knock it out.

***Hey, Skippy.  That was your cue.  You missed it.

Talk turns to JoJo.. then Willie..  and which one is the reason they're not getting alcohol.  There's a bit of a debate. 

1:31pm BBT  - Trivia!!! Let's go Coaches Comp!!!









Permalink







33 Comments:

Blogger Blue said...

Good Afternoon, Carolyn!!!

Howdy, Dishers!!!

So happy to see everyone today! You all put a smile on my face.

My dad e-mails me jokes almost daily. Thought this was cute.

"While driving in Pennsylvania , a family caught up to an Amish carriage. The owner of the carriage obviously had a sense of humor, because attached to the back of the carriage was a hand printed sign... "Energy efficient vehicle: Runs on oats and grass. Caution: Do not step in exhaust." "

July 20, 2012 at 12:36 PM  
Blogger ChristyinAL said...

I am getting pretty tired of Britney's moping, poor me act. Dan has one player left! She has three!

July 20, 2012 at 12:42 PM  
Blogger TripL in Cen FL said...

Good afternoon Carolyn the SUPERwoman. What a day fighting with superpass not getting sound and fending B'day phone calls I missed the house action. Just now got sound back, but am still catching up on my reading of activities.
Early this morning I asked about a tweet I had seen from Lance Bass. Do you have any idea why he would be involved with BB's voted off guests? If you did not see the tweet I can copy it for you. Thanks

July 20, 2012 at 12:51 PM  
Blogger TripL in Cen FL said...

Good afternoon Carolyn the SUPERwoman. What a day fighting with superpass not getting sound and fending B'day phone calls I missed the house action. Just now got sound back, but am still catching up on my reading of activities.
Early this morning I asked about a tweet I had seen from Lance Bass. Do you have any idea why he would be involved with BB's voted off guests? If you did not see the tweet I can copy it for you. Thanks

July 20, 2012 at 12:51 PM  
Blogger Chrissi said...

Lance Bass has a talk show that shows in some regions...

July 20, 2012 at 1:04 PM  
Blogger Blue said...

Happy Birthday, TripL! (if I read that right)

July 20, 2012 at 1:05 PM  
Blogger REGY said...

Hi Dishers!

the suspension is killing me!!! when is the coaches comp gonna start???? If one of them trades all hell gonna break loose. Lordy...
Would love for Dan to win.
staying glued to my screen...

July 20, 2012 at 1:05 PM  
Blogger Blue said...

Christy, that's how I feel RE Britney.

July 20, 2012 at 1:06 PM  
Blogger ǝuoʎuɐzǝɥʇ said...

Happy Birthday TripL in Cen FL!!!!

I don't twitter that much, what's the tweet?

BLUE!!! I love Sheldon, almost as much as I am loving Ian.

July 20, 2012 at 1:17 PM  
Blogger Michigan Man said...

Good Afternoon Carolyn, all

you got in ntp, again

Just wanted to say I hope everyone is having a wonderful day.

I also hope, at this time, that Brit wins as coach with any of her players or future players. She and them are now huge underdogs and I like the underdogs. Plus they have not spewed that hate like diversity :P The sooner they turn on each other the better. Show who they really are.

July 20, 2012 at 1:26 PM  
Blogger Chase said...

How come Kara's picture on your banner hasn't gone black and white yet? And where is Jodi's?

July 20, 2012 at 1:28 PM  
Blogger J.Co said...

Britney is being a major fun-sucker today isn't she?

July 20, 2012 at 1:28 PM  
Blogger Blue said...

Thank the Good Lord!!! Trivia!!

I've glued to the feeds for hours.

*whew*

July 20, 2012 at 1:33 PM  
Blogger Blue said...

Zany!!!! So happy to see you!

LOL I'm a major geek for Sheldon!

July 20, 2012 at 1:35 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Hi Blueee! :) I *loved* your joke! :)

Hi Christy!! :) mm hmm!

Hi Tripl!! :) ♫Happy Birthday to youuuuuuu!!!!!♫♥☺ Lance Bass is interviewing the evicted HGs, like Ross the intern used to..

Hi Chrissi! :)


Hi Regy! :) NOW! :) hehe

Hi zany!!! :) Hi cutie zany baby!!! :) tell mommy to make me some brownies.

Hi Michigan Man! :) Thank you! I hope you're having a wonderful day too!


Hi Chase - I do these things purely to annoy you.

Hi JCo :) she is in rather a sour mood.

July 20, 2012 at 1:39 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

My THoughts Exactly!

TRIVIA - Yayyyy!! ok.. I'm taking off for about an hour. Outside. Fresh Air. All that wonderful stuff.

I'll open a new top post when we've got feeds...

July 20, 2012 at 1:40 PM  
Blogger TripL in Cen FL said...

Thanks for the B'day wishes..it's not the big one this year so am just hanging out in the A/C..too hot out to do anything.
OK, I did find his sirius show about doing the interviews..but here is what he had said


Well Big Brother just cancelled the rest of my evicted interviews today- so I'm guessing all go to sequester now. RT @bingypope: @Cassie_Doran @LanceBass that is a good point. I heard that whoever gets evicted goes to sequester. Have you heard?

July 20, 2012 at 1:42 PM  
Blogger J.Co said...

Part of me hopes Britney wins and steals another player just to show them that they can't bully her.

July 20, 2012 at 1:43 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

There is a difference between bullying and strategic butt-whoopin. Isnt there?

July 20, 2012 at 1:58 PM  
Blogger Grendon said...

I don't see Britney as being whiny.

It's obvious from all the conversations that it has become more about getting Britney than about getting Willie. It's been made clear that even if she trades Willie they will still nominate 2 from her team. She figured this out last night. I keep saying she is smarter than people give her credit for. Needless to say, with the odds against you it's hard not to feel a little down.

However, when talking to Boogie and Frank earlier she used humor and self-depracation but did not show signs off letting them intimidate her or boss her around. With everyone else she has been humble, apologetic, friendly, whatever the conversation called for. When she was talking to Willy earlier and when she was alone in the have not room talking, it was evident that she has not given up.

I don't see that as being whiny. I guess it's all in the perception.

July 20, 2012 at 2:00 PM  
Blogger ǝuoʎuɐzǝɥʇ said...

I LOVE THAT TWEET!!!!!!!!!!!

zany mommy will make brownies for the best blogger she knows!!

get me at zanybobany at g mail with your addy.

July 20, 2012 at 2:02 PM  
Blogger Laura said...

J.Co-I agree...I hope Brit wins too and stirs things up. I really want Willie to stay in the game.

July 20, 2012 at 2:27 PM  
Blogger Blue said...

I'm back!!!

Hope Caro is enjoying her much needed blogging break.

Someone in my block is grilling out. Smelled it the entire time I was walking Doggie. Drat them. If I had figured out where the smell was coming from I would have invited myself over for dinner.

The wind kept changing direction, though, so I couldn't track them. And my miniature poodle was no help, either. Could have used a Bloodhound.

July 20, 2012 at 2:59 PM  
Blogger Blue said...

I just realized, I can simply click the main banner on the homepage to refresh the page, don't have to F5 it.

Sad thing is, I know I've read where Carolyn has said/instructed to click the banner....it still didn't register with my mind.

*eye roll* **at myself**

July 20, 2012 at 3:04 PM  
Blogger Blue said...

****giggle****

Look at that. Just click the banner.

Now I'm clicking, clicking, clicking!!!(just for the heck of it) LMAO

Sorry, I'm amusing myself here. LOL :p

July 20, 2012 at 3:05 PM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

Ohhh! Carolyn had a nooner. Well you geaux girlfriend! (Title of this post.)

I'm just now able to get back online because we have had 6.39 inches of rain, wicked lightning and heavy winds. I think we even had a funnel cloud pass over us. Storms just kept training over us and we are still getting the end of it hopefully for the rest of the night.

We're still in Trivia so I guess it was good timing for me. I'm guessing this is the Coach's Comp? Geaux Coach Dan! Geaux Janelle. Stumble Brit! Stumble Mike Malin.

:o)
GaYToR

July 20, 2012 at 3:09 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Hi Valerie :) Great question!
--In the event that Danielle is still on Dan's team when the feeds come back, yes, she will be a have not.

Hi Blueee! :) Thank you!! :)

Hi MIMan! :) Hope is a wonderful thing! :)

Hi GayTor! :) Hehehe! Thank you! 6.39inches?!? Holy cow! I hope it goes away soooon!


zany!!! Yayyyyy!!!! :0) Thank you!!

Hi Grendon :) I think everything is about perception.

Hi Rob :) I believe there is.

July 20, 2012 at 3:27 PM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

I think I have decided on my cocktail for the night... http://yfrog.com/ocjh1wlj

It's a cobbler from @Bellocqnola! Light, refreshing & easy to drink- a perfect cocktail for #NOLA. And maybe tomorrow night too at the Gay Appreciation awards if I take the recipe to the bartender there.

I did absolutely no campaigning but I am once again nominated for the Comedy Award. Wish me luck. It would be nice to have a pair. I could make them bookends.

:o)
GaYToR

July 20, 2012 at 3:27 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

guess i'll just keep practicing my Travis Picking on Landslide till feeds come back on.

July 20, 2012 at 3:30 PM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

Yes. 6.39 was right here. The other side of the Central Business District they got almost 10 inches.

Calm down but leave your pants off Blue. I'm talking about inches of rain. ;-p~

:o)
GaYToR

July 20, 2012 at 3:33 PM  
Blogger nobones said...

I'm sorry Grendon for posting a reply on this comment but I wanted to make sure that you saw this. This is in regards to you sticking up for Willie. Ok maybe it was a reach saying he mocked Wil, but do you not find it disgusting that he used the "N"" WORD?

July 20, 2012 at 4:10 PM  
Blogger nobones said...

I'm sorry but I think you could be wrong about Willie. I think that he is a bully and uses intimidation. He has said numerous things eluding to it. I think you have Willie judged all wrong.

July 20, 2012 at 4:18 PM  
Blogger Grendon said...

nobones

I didn't see the mocking of Wil. I have only heard the debate among the HGs so I was not defending him. I said that if he did what he was accused of I would not defend it but based on the information I had it seemed to have been blown out of proportion. I have not heard him use the n word and would also not defend that.

On the other side, I do know that Joe lies to start trouble so I don't always believe what he says unless I see it for myself. As for Wil, I would never want him to be bullied or made fun of. By the same token, I don't appreciate him using phrases like 'ignorant redneck piece of shit' or calling JoJo a slut or a whore. I also don't like any of the nasty words that come out of Boogie's mouth. And Janelle used the word retarded last night which I already know Ian finds very offensive.

Willie is not innocent, and obviously after this most recent outburst he has gone completely off the deep end. However, he is not the only guilty party and when the people who are condemning him for bad behavior are guilty of the same bad behaviors it bothers me-A LOT.

July 20, 2012 at 4:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below