;
Live feed signups *Support the Site* u get them through.
*Thank You* for getting your feeds via The Links Here on BBDish!
We're Ready for BB17!!

BB17 Posts: Happy BB17 Premiere Day!, BBDish is Back for BB17!
BB16 EZ Archive: Miss a few Days? Check the BBDish EZ Archive, BB16 Flashback How To: Need Flashback Help? Here ya go!
Cool BB Stuff on Ebay & Around the Net!: Personalized BB TShirts!, BB Auctions, BBDish Swag: TShirts, Mugs & More, BB on Big Brother - Big Brother, Season 11

BBDish! Ya Gotta Have it!

BB17 Starts June 24th!

Google

Saturday, July 21, 2012

Saturday evening in a much calmer BB house..

Hey ya'll! Lessa here again - Carolyn called earlier and had a fantastic time with her Nana Edna, and I'm so glad she did! She sends her love and will be here bright and early for The Overnight Report. :)

Right now, I'm here and listening, however I did just get a text offering me margaritas - and with Britney mentioning it after the POV competition, I can already taste them - So I'll capture what I can before I head out - and then check back in after too to see if everyone is up and what they're up too. Frank has kept everyone on the "We'll talk about this later, closer to eviction" train, so it's a lot of relaxation, working out and general chit-chat.

But Danielle's already made her bid, knowing she's going up...

8:47 in the HOH room - Danielle and Frank.

Danielle: So I'm going up?
Frank: Yeah..
Danielle: Am I the target?
Frank: No, honestly I don't think so... Everyone wanted to come up and talk about it and I told them no... not yet, so we haven't talked about it yet
Danielle: I just want you to know you can trust me, and I won't blow up or anything
Frank: I do trust you, and know you won't blow up..
Danielle: That's why i wanted to talk to you without Dan, I value his opinion but I'm playing my own game.

Danielle: do you know what you'll base it off of? I mean I don't want to be voted out because Dan is my coach.
Frank: If JoJo goes home, Britney is  down to one player which is a strong case, but if you leave and Dan does too then that's another point if the coaches come in. I got out of the shower and everyone was in here saying this and that and I was like stop, it's to early to have this decision!
Danielle: I keep hearing rumors, and I feel like they want to get me out because of Dan and I don't think that's fair. I don't feel like it should be based on something that could be assumptions.
Frank: Some will say you're a bigger threat than JoJo, your smarter than her, it's a compliment. It's a pretty good argument either way.
Danielle: Physically, she beat me twice - she beat YOU today.
Frank: She did beat me.
Danielle: Just let me know up front, and if I do stay, just let me know. You don't have to worry about me backstabbing you, you know.
Frank: I do know that. I want to play this game with who I can trust and looking at the two of you and who I can trust I think it's obvious.
Danielle: I just think that they want to vote me out they'll be scared dan will come in and come after them, and the person saying that, Dan wouldn't, but either way it's not fair to me. I just didn't want you to feel uncomfortable..
Frank: Yeah, I know how it is..
Danielle: and I didn't even get to play today, which really sucks. I do want to stay, and if there's something we can work out, I'd be down.
Frank: Absolutely. And we will have that talk, but later on.
Danielle: oh yeah, I just didn't want there to be the excuse that I didn't come up to you. We don't have to have this talk again - whenever you want too, just tell me. I won't come up here and badger you..
Frank: I appreciate that - feel free to come up here anytime you want.
Danielle: Its always like your having guys night - just don't want it to be awkward.
Frank: Yeah. Its good I didn't win today, makes my target a little smaller.
Danielle: sucks for me though!
Frank: I know, I know.
Danielle: I just wish I could have played today. I don't have anything to offer you other than my word.
Frank: We'll have another conversation later down the line, you know? And figure something you can put on the table. Everyone has a chance at HOH.
Danielle: Yeah.

Danielle: Please, just, don't let one person who's scared of Dan.. don't let them send me out because of Dan... don't let them send me out because he's my coach.
Frank: I don't think they're coming in..
Danielle: I don't either.
Frank: And last week, I was getting it because Boogie is my coach - but we're not connected to them, they're connected to us!
Danielle: you're absolutely right! And I was talking to Ian and he was all JoJo is the bigger threat... I just thought I would be the pawn and it scares me that now I'm not.. and if you want to do math - Jo Jo and Shane won't leave each other's side... I mean I'm not trying to throw him under the bus, but you'd have my word, vs. I don't know..
Frank: I know what you mean. I didn't even like putting them on the block, I mean Shane's a nice guy and she's a nice girl and it's tough, even though they expected it..

While the walkers walk the yard...
Janelle: I was just so scared something would happen... (Talking about the trades and coaches comp)
Joe: good thing he fell off, jumped off, whatever...

They continue to talk about possible twists..
Joe: I think it'll come in a switching teams, or something like that..
Janie: I don't want that ton happen!
Joe: Me either - that'd be a nightmare
Janie: specially with what we have going!

Janie; Wil is so worried about this coaches coming into the game thing. He's got his panties all in a bunch, and I keep telling him not to worry..
Joe:: Can't worry about something before it happens...
Janie; He's really nervous about Boogie and Dan and stuff... keep telling him he can't worry about that too much because it'll mess up your game now..
Joe: and it may be if they drop you in it's a players game and a coaches game, keep it separate. I just think it doesn't make sense you'd come and compete against us after coaching us. It doesn't make sense, it'd be unfair. There's gotta be something else if it happens.
Janie; Maybe it'll be like dan you have one person left, do you want to go in? But me, I have three people left.

Wil's started to run, Boogie is stretching - likely going to run as well, or walk... Ashley is stretching and Danielle joins her, and says she doesn't want her to feel uncomfortable, and they assure each other they're ok... talk turns to gaining weight.. and being scared to put on their bikini's tomorrow..

Danielle: I'll lay with you, and we'll lay on her tummy the whole time!

Ashley: Joe is always talking game. I feel left out.
Danielle; it's about me. I'm going up for sure.
Ashley: If I didn't have the key, it'd be me.
Danielle: I don't think so. I just want people to think that I'm trustworthy, I don't want to go because..
Ashley: I hope not..
Danielle; Me too.

-- Back to cookies and weight, etc.. Sigh. Skinny girls. *shakes head* :)

They're talking about the leotards they apparently wore for the comp:

Shane: I'm gonna rock that around the house. Use a cucumber to enhance the package..
JoJo and Jenn: You should!

And - because I can.. and because he's just so. damn. pretty...
 Janie's worried about her knee, says it's messed up, and Nurse Danielle The Trustworthy Honest One almost starts diagnosing, but catches herself and suggests ice.. Hee.

9:28 ..and with that - time for me to get ready to go out. I'm gonna be listening in at the same time - if anything important happens, I'll jump back on, otherwise I'll catch it later when I get home to publish comments.

And for fun - check flashback aat 10:20 BB time, and see Straight Craig and his girls dance!

Dan: nice choreography!
Boogie: You brought that in with you, right?
Wil: Yeah, you can do it to any song, really fast, slow..
Brit: Flash dance or fanny pack, doesn't matter..
Wil: At the laundromat, robbing a gas station...
Boogie: was the makeup and hair for it?
Brit: It came first.. then he wanted to play, and then we thought we looked like a dance crew, so we should be one!
Boogie: Excellent use of the hair and makeup guys!

Dan: Do another dance for us? Most entertaining thing all day...
Brit: But where's Craig?
Wil walks out ready for the hot tub...

all: aaaaaaaaaw Craig is gone!

Dan: You can teach Ian to dance!
Brit: oh yeah! Ian should freestyle and we do ours in the backgrround
Dan: i would LOVE to see that..

Boogie: You ever go as Straight Craig as halloween?
Wil: no - I'm gonna go as you this year!
Boogie: That's kinda a straight Craig!
Wil: Same thing!

--And I'm out - Mind the critters! I'll toss back a margarita for ya'll too! (Ya'll, collectively - not individually.. cuz whew - that'd be a LOT of tequila. Haha!)






Permalink







12 Comments:

Blogger {ℳ} said...

I get the feeling that Ashley doesn't like Danielle. I'm really not liking Ashley's game. At least Danielle is trying.

July 21, 2012 at 9:29 PM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

Lessa!!! You have really had a full day. Great coverage.

Just getting home from the Awards Gala. I didn't win this year but there are so many good ones and every one of the Top 5 in Comedy truly deserved to win. The winner beat me two years ago so I'll take it back next year (fingers crossed).

It was such a great show with each of the nominated Show Bars performing, and I had a front row table with our Lifetime Achievement winner, so I got to sit and enjoy rather than be on stage. That was the ultimate best part.

Lucky13 Thanks. I know we keep missing each other so hi and Hug to you!

Thanks to everyone who wished me luck and those commenting on my weight loss success. I'm not sure the weight will stay off after reading the recipe for Sopapilla Cheesecake.

Thank you ǝuoʎuɐzǝɥʇ.

Berdache sorry about that spam email crap. It is definitely (better be) fixed now. And yes there are two of me this year. Ha. I always mention the DQTD so thought I would show him for a change. After 31 years and still going as my husbandette he deserves to be seen. ;-)

Now to get into the feeds and BBAD. I'll comment if anything good, like male nudity happens.

:o)
GaYToR

July 21, 2012 at 9:55 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I love Dan and Danelle !! I am hoping him and Britney team up and bring Boggie down a notch after his DR session about he's the better player because he won all stars. If that's the case then why is he so worried about Dan? Janelle still has all three players.

July 21, 2012 at 10:24 PM  
Blogger muzzy58 said...

I'm just wondering. WHAT IS GOING ON WITH BIG BROTHER! This season is so strange. The house is down to 9 at the moment I'm guessing that this week's evictee will be in the jury house so soon? Isn't it that the jurors are sent to the sequester house around the second week of August. This is way too soon for the jury house to start. Has the season been shortened? I have been checking online to find out that Survivor is starting September 19 at 8 pm and I'm guessing Big Brother's finale will be that night. Does anyone have any insight into the strange season's plot and twists? Thanks

July 21, 2012 at 10:26 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I like Dan and Danelle. I hope that Dan & Britney team up and bring Boogie down a notch after his Dr session about him being a better player then Dan because he won all- stars. If that's the case and why not go after Janelle she still has all three players.I do think that Joe likes to stir the pot so I would live to see him go up instead.

July 21, 2012 at 10:29 PM  
Blogger Lessa said...

Thanks Gaytor! Hope you have a great night - I'll be back in a few hours.. hee.

July 21, 2012 at 10:34 PM  
Blogger Heynewgirl said...

have u all seen the apology Willie wrote on Twitter? go look up @russellhantz u will find it. or look up willies tweets.I just.don't remember his address right now. Russell retweeted the remarks.

July 21, 2012 at 10:56 PM  
Blogger BerdacheBear said...

@GaYToR: really, no problem with the email -- it happens to the best of us. I only mentioned it as a way of indicating "who" I was in your email address book. WoW! 31 years. It's 33 for me and my partner. It's always wonderful to hear about long-lasting relationships -- for the love the people are experiencing, but also as a "wake up" call to the homophobes about gays "not having real relationships." Looks like you've lost a lot of weight, and I'm not talkin' 'bout those big-a$$ed glasses. :) DQTD?? (new one for me).

July 21, 2012 at 11:56 PM  
Blogger Lessa said...

I'm.... back! annnnnnnnnd had waaay to many margaritas to even attempt at comment approval. hahahah. Carolyn is about though, or will be soon, and will take care of ya'll. MWAH! I'm gonna go pass out.. danced allllllll night long - and my moves? better than Wils. HEE! :) Much love!

~L

July 22, 2012 at 4:50 AM  
Blogger ǝuoʎuɐzǝɥʇ said...

What was the tweet, please.

July 22, 2012 at 6:53 AM  
Blogger Linda Joy Singleton said...

I keep wondering if they're doing the twin switch. It would explain why Shayne is so bland. Didn't he say he had a twin? Triplet? That would give them the big cast they boasted about. I did Enjoy tonight and the dancing fun. I'd like to see more FUN in the house.

July 22, 2012 at 8:06 AM  
Blogger April said...

I love when you girls tell us about fun flashbacks... And I LOVED the Straight Craig one!!

July 22, 2012 at 8:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below