;
Live feed signups *Support the Site* u get them through.
*Thank You* for getting your feeds via The Links Here on BBDish!
We're Ready for BB17!!

BB17 Posts: Happy BB17 Premiere Day!, BBDish is Back for BB17!
BB16 EZ Archive: Miss a few Days? Check the BBDish EZ Archive, BB16 Flashback How To: Need Flashback Help? Here ya go!
Cool BB Stuff on Ebay & Around the Net!: Personalized BB TShirts!, BB Auctions, BBDish Swag: TShirts, Mugs & More, BB on Big Brother - Big Brother, Season 11

BBDish! Ya Gotta Have it!

BB17 Starts June 24th!

Google

Saturday, July 21, 2012

POV Spoilers and aftermath!

Good afternoon, Dishers! Lessa again, checking in on our hamsters after a lovely 3 hour nap. Mmmm I do love days off! :) Thanks for holding down the fort in the comments sections for me - and I know Carolyn appreciates it too while she's celebrating with her Nana on her 100th Birthday!

The feeds went to trivia at 12:38 BB time, just as the cams focused on the Diary Room door - and we know what that means! POV TIME! Our players in todays game are:

Frank, JoJo, Shane, Ashley, Ian and Wil. 
Joe will be hosting - which is good, he can put that loud yelling DR voice to good use :)

3:09 BB Time -We're back! 
The winner of the POV is..
SHANE!

Until then - Party On in the comment section! It's only been a lockdown since the early hours this morning, so only a 6 or so hour build...  so tell me, what do you think the competition will be? Who do you want to win? How many times do you think the house will flip without Willie's paranoia to guide them? And, of course, is it Pop, Soda or Coke?

Danielle and dan are talking downstairs in the beats room -
Danielle: If shane and I don't win HOH next week...

Wil Joins..
Dan: Pretty tough competition, huh?
Wil: In my case there was one piece left and it took forever. It was fun though
Dan: It looked fun, we were having fun on the sidelines.
Danielle: Ya'll looked good thoug
Dan: was the cheese the worst?
Wil: It looked like Geletin...

In HOH, they are talking about the competition as well..
Britney: I'm glad he won it and deserves it.

Boogie: I'm kinda surprised Wil wasn't a little better..
Janie: My team sucked!
Boogie: Today!
Janie: We should have left him off the block and backdoored him. That was dumb.
Boogie: yeah.

Downstairs, houseguests are cleaning up..
Shane: You ok JoJo?
JoJO: it's cold!
Shane: It sucks, especially two weeks in a row. Apparently slop makes me stronger!
-- Lessa: and so, so pretty...

Cam switches to Danielle and Dan chatting in the bed still.

Dan: Not come off too strong, but still make an effort to get everyone's vote
Danielle: What do you want me to do?
Dan: what do you think you should do?
Danielle: I know I'm going up, so, not sure what I can say. I want to go to Frank, but I don't know what to say..
Dan: Here's the thing - even with all of Janie's faults, you have to have Frank on board. Both of those coaches have to be on the same page or it doesn't matter. Are you gonna get Shane? And what risk is trying his.. getting just Janelle isn't going to do us any good.
Will walks through: Deals, allocations, one week deals! Apparently that's the smartest.. I'm going to go pee, in case you need me!
Danielle: (chuckles) ok!

Dan: The smart move is to get rid of you
Danielle: Me?!
Dan: Let's hope they're not that smart...

Hopping up to the HOH room:
Boogie: We kinda felt this could happen..
Jen: Shane thinks Ashley threw it..
Janie; Noooo...
Wil: Either she's a good actress, or she's really dumb.. she didn't throw it... before hand she was like, we're going to go for it and I was like yeah!
Boogie: She's the chicken george... everyone thinks there's more, but thats just her. She's picked because everyone likes her..
Janie: She's Jordan..
Wil: It's hard to see someone like that get farther in the game... I know I know
Boogie: Not yet.
Jenn: Ian did a really good job! He said he put on up and one fell down or something - he chose to take the risk and it worked in his favor..

Wil: he has not had it easy, on have not... Shane... but to come out as the underdog? But all that bravado bullshit with Willie
Janie: Don't forget that!
Jen: no short term memory!
Wil: What's your idea now?
Boogie: i'm 50-50... Jojo and shane are still joined at the hip
Wil: Maybe it's gameplay but hes...

Frank and Ashley join as well.
Boogie: there's reasons for both of them. It's almost devided completely down the line.
Janie: Danielle or JoJo
Frank: Can't leave Dan in the game.. Dan already said, ya'll be prepared, he's gonna be negotiating for four days
Boogie: The only way Dan is dangerous is if we come in the game..
Wil: If he goes that greatens your chance..
Janie: If we send JoJo, Brit is down to one player too..  I think JoJo should go..
Jen: I do too..
Frank: Let's just stop talking about it - there's plenty of time!
Jen: How about that competition! It looked from from Team Margarita's View!
Janie: I got drunk. Snoogie got drunk!
Boogie: I had quite a buzz! And Britney's drunk..

OH LOOK! PRETTY SHANE!

Shane: We're repping Britney's team! 1 and 3rd! I got to go get some underwear on...
--Lessa: whhhhhhhhyyyyyyy??? Hehehe

Dan: he's gonna go one of two ways - it'll come down to if Britney benefits him with two players vs. one.. with Janelle - we can't win it with just her players. Then it comes down to Frank anyway.Put on a happy face, wait till people come to you, and the people you know hate her, be like, with Jen, pisses me off, can't do anything about teams..

Dan: She was horrible at that competition.. that's the thing, your rewarded for being bad..
Danielle: and I haven't won anything
Dan: that's your defense right now...
Danielle: Do I even go up there?
Dan: Do what you think you should - remember that pissed him off about JoJo..
Danielle: Should I keep to myself?
Dan: No, integrate with as many people as possible..

Danielle: I think Brit wants JoJo gone, she doesn't like her...
Dan: Frank's gonna be honest with you.

Brit's in the HOH..
Frank: No one got as drunk as you, brit!
Brit: no one's as drunk as me..
Frank: Your voice carries...
Joe; They had to tell her..
Brit: Please stop talking... this poor guy..
Joe; Keith was like "you're killing me, Britney!"

Lessa: Keith must be the new MikeO..

Brit: F you Willie! God I hate that guy..
Wil: We should quit talking to him. He doesn't deserve any more screen time.
Brit: I agree. He fucked up my whole team, and Shane is bleeding - honestly, the webbing of his fingers..
Wil: i'm bleeding too!
Brit: Everyone's bleeding! This is my last BB summer - doin it up big! I gotta go, go big! I just wish someone was on my level.. serious.. down your beer!
Wil: i'm feelin it
Brit: really? wanna dance?
Wil! Yes!
Dan enters:
Boogie: Here we go! Five days of Dan!
(everyone laughs)
Dan: She knows she's going up, it's ok.
Brit: poor dan. THIS guy.  Look man. I know how you feel. Difference is, I felt it for one day, you felt it for 14!
Dan (Laughs) The heat is on! The heat is on the streets!

3:35 HOH - Brit, Boogie, Dan
Brit: Is there  ANY PART of Mike Boogie, that wants to cause trouble! ANY PART!
Boogie: you'd be surprised to know it has crossed my mind. There's definitely a part of me that's better to keep both of you here to band together..
Dan: You know the great organizer is trying to get us out
Boogie: Joe? Yeah..
Brit: The first two days I was here i thought I was in a really good spot
Boogie: look how fast it changes... and thursday it'll be different. Not to mention I'm not like..

Boogie: I'm 5050 right now.. everyone is. You, and your agressive play intimidates people. Everyone knows it's 5 days of Dan now, and you'll do whatever you can.. there's good reasons for both, bad for both. JoJo to me is kinda harmless.. she did pretty well today
Dan: She beat Frank.. She surprised me... to match them as fast as she did?
Brit: yeah, she did really good. I was surprised by Shane because just two days ago, he told me he had no short term memory.. I think the thing that gave him the one up is he found a piece before he looked at the board..
Boogie: He was willing to dive in the middle while everyone was reaching.. they want you to be in the stuff, it looks good on the show
Brit: I might have made the show with my Guac dive..
Boogie: Oh your in the show..
Brit" that was margarita madness...

Boogie: IT's five days... and it could..
Dan: amp up the anti-dan..
Boogie: And it could go against you - look he's playing so hard..

Dan: I really don't think I'm playing that hard - I talk to my player..
Boogie: This afternoon no - but they expect what you did for Kara, with Danielle..
Dan: oh, yeah..
Boogie: My advice would be to put on the breaks a little bit..

Ian and Danielle in the have not room
Ian: That's the thing - you didn't get to play..
Dani: It's esentially getting backdoored..
-- Lessa: SMART Dani - he HATES that concept.. work it, work it girl!
Ian: I'll definitely mention that... you know? THing is, I want you and Shane here...
--Fish.

Danielle: IF I did stay, and I mean, I can't make promises...
Ian: I know, and Shane has said he wants to keep me in the clear for a while, so fingers crossed
Dani: He wouldn't lie to you.
Ian: He's a pretty solid guy.
Dani: I don't lie either - and I haven't talked bad about anyone, and I won't either.

They have pads on the have not beds now..
Dani: Think you'll slide more on these?
Ian: No - less...

Talk turns to playing Chess.. then
Ian: I'm gonna try and nap - I'm beat after that game
Dani: it looked fun though!
Ian: It was! My strategy was to get the new thing out of the pool, and then go over and see wher eit was. The hardest part was at the end, and I couldn't find the last one, so many repeats...

She goes and lets him nap. Back to HOH
Boogie: Even with things that happened the past three days, if me and Janelle play three on three, and you are gone - they put two of mine up, one goes home, then they win again... I mean the flip side is if mine do too? But I have very little to judge the players on other than Frank.. Ian..
Brit: Ian did really good today! And Jen is one of the most genuine and nicest people in the house..
Boogie: I think she can do it socially - I would love to win comps then sit next to her.. she's the classic get tehre, but no shot to win... imagine getting there and getting wacked 7-0.. Get Frank there, you can make a case. Get Ian there, and there;s the underdog factor... JoJo or Danielle sitting there?
Dan: I got no jury...
Brit: you got more than me...
Dan: She's either in it with no one in it - or...
Brit: I have no chance though - I have a DQ for physical violence player.. if there's a comeback player? I'm down to two.
Dan: regardless, as a coach, it's harder to win this game - no control.
Boogie: No competitions..
Brit: So stressful..
Boogie: Not much difference, but taking away the ability to compete..
Dan: If I start to rally votes it's a strike - the one thing we can control, you get lynched for it..
Brit: I just want my team to be able to step out of Willie's shadow..
Boogie: It's a big one..
Dan; They're at waist level..
Brit; it upsets me for them..
Boogie: Everyone kinda wants to blame that - but Shane is a monster target, with or without - and I think JoJo is too..
Dan: She didn't help it by smoking everyone except for Shane and Ian..
Boogie: She should have Ashley'd it - still been playing it after they've already edited the show...
Brit: The thing about JoJo is, she's fiercely loyal..

Lessa: oooooooooooh I know that look. The wheels are turning. Five days of Dan. YAY!

Brit: before I'm completely back to normal can I make just one statement? It's for you boogie. I watched season two. Loved it. Watched season 7. Loved it. I didn't come here to watch you NAP! What happened? Dr. Will! Boogies Asleep!
Boogie: (Laughing)

Brit: Dr. Will! BOOGIES SLEEPING!
Boogie: Dr. Will Kirby! Paging! He's probably not even watching! He'd love it!

They talk about the pictures - and Frank's hair.
Dan: It's the x-factor. Great personality, great look.. but the hair got it in.
Dan: I'm gonna head down and let you scheme about me
Brit: bye dan! I've been waiting for this moment...
Boogie: do we have scheming to do?
Brit: i want to against dan!
Dan: bye!

Brit: Don't send JoJo over danielle, please.
Boogie: it'll probably be danielle. Shehas a better chance of winning an HOH over JoJo.. I mean you never know. Getting dan out is appealing, as much as I like him.
Brit: This is it, right? this is it for you? Why play safe...
Boogie: Who knows. Never say never. only real reason to keep Daniele and dan is if you buy into the fact there may be a big twist - and that seems weird to want to keep him? but the new people.. automatic instinct will be to go at the coaches.. you don't think?
Brit: no.
Boogie: They won't be threatened that we've played it twice, three times..
Brit: Put it this way, could you convince Ian to work with you.
Boogie: Yeah. Did you just rest your case right there?
Brit: yeah.
Boogie: you can't play for something that might not happen.
Brit: No matter what happens Im in a better place today than I was yesterday. i don't want jojo to go - dan's a nice guy.. he won 7-0
Boogie: He's good. He's good like that.
Brit: This is the only chance because of what happened to me, to be the only coach with 3 players. Then there you sit with the numbers over everyone else in this house.
Boogie: yeah, one thing you can't say about your people is that they're not loyal..
Brit: And if you take your three, and add two..
Boogie: I have five, better than three.
Brit: do you think I've got good people...

Britney: What do you think the chances of the coach re-entering if all their players are evicted?
Boogie: Zero. I'd go out on a limb and say if no one comes back friday, no one's coming back. They might need to now - even if they weren't planning on it, they'll probably have too.
Britney: And with all of us talking about jury.. they'll have to alude to it in some way..
Boogie: the jury is the worst thing ever...
Brit: it is!
Boogie: aside from Ian and his unbridled enthusiasm?
Brit: he'd be so happy.. the catwalk out of this house is like the walk to heaven... I love that kid.
Boogie: I'd love to see him win - I mean usually I wouldn't root for a 21 year old with a bright future? But I would pay to watch him walk out of here that way..
Brit: He's such the antithisis of me.. Brit put on your mic, wah.. Ian put on your mic oh i'm so sorry, so sorry...
Boogie: He's so gracious.
Brit: Anyway, we'll talk later in the week, when the margarita's wear off...
Boogie: yeah...
Brit: i'll be more on point..

Brit: I think we can agree on one thing, one thing only. Something is going to happen,somethings going to shake it up. Because of Willie and the numbers don't mathematically add up.
Boogie; We have a lot of time to ponder everything. So, everyone will have to make the buest educated guess/decision. No one's looking to make a surprise, we gotcha! I am open to conversation, I don't want it to come down to a coin flip..
Brit: It's exactly wht you said to me - not playing this side against this side, not 6 on 6..
Boogie: Yes. exactly.

They decide to go downstairs - brit goes first with a "I'm gonna interact for like 20 minutes then I'm gonna take a big ole nap."

Frank's contemplating a nap. Most everyone is asleep but for Brit, Dan, danielle, JoJo and Shane who are in the kitchen, and Frank/Boogie upstairs..

4:23 Even now, the wheels are turnin for Frank too..

Boogie: uhhh. what you say?
Frank: Dan looks nervous as hell.
Boogie: I just told him it's 50-50.. recommended not going into overdrive.. aka, it's annoying when your running around here. britney's buzzed, but she's trying to appeal to my wild side, did you come here to nap or get dirty and I was like if I was gonna do that, it's not happening right now. I didn't tell her, but she did have a point..
Frank: Thats why I was like shut up.. they were on the JoJo team, and I was like we get Dan and Danielle out.. then next week..
Boogie: shane and JoJo... and if we have it, and we like, dump it to Shane next week and he takes out one of Janelles...
Frank: It'd be 5 on 2...
Boogie: and I'd be the only with 3... and Brit isn't a threat to me in the coaches comps at all. We gotta get Dan and Danielle out the door..
Frank: Ia gree - that's why I was like shut up,. let's don't even talk about it yet.
Boogie: easy sell, they're scared to have Dan walk into the game.
Frank: I'm a nice guy - and I'm good at acting fine around people but not everyone is, and I don't want this decision made and haven people treat them different...
Boogie: Yeah, so ehre's what we're gonna do - buddy up to Shane and JoJo... make them feel accepted, where eeryone else treats them differently. It'd be hard for me with JoJo but..

Dan comes in "No Scheming! You can even search me!"

4:30 General chitchat... and napping... and so I am gonna take a little break. Ya'll mind the critters! :)






Permalink







59 Comments:

Blogger Kevin Culling said...

pop ;)

I can never predict what the next competition will be, and as Britney said today, they have not repeated any from past seasons yet, so it makes it harder to guess what it might be.

I would love to see Shane stay - just to see if he will be able to start playing the game without Willie. I would be fine if JoJo left this week, and if Danielle leaves I predict we will get a new twist - with Dan losing his last player. (I don't see him being "knocked out of the game" by it.)

I think without Willie overreacting to everything it will be a bit more calm, but I doubt that the game talk will slow any. The Coach twist is good for one thing: It complicates everything, which is why I think we have had such a huge amount of game talk so far this season.

July 21, 2012 at 1:18 PM  
Blogger ǝuoʎuɐzǝɥʇ said...

coke.

July 21, 2012 at 1:21 PM  
Blogger ǝuoʎuɐzǝɥʇ said...

Later this evening, I'm making a sopapilla cheesecake and some regular cupcakes. I shall have them with a diet COKE. While I watch my BB feeds, I shall drink a coke. What kind? Why, a diet coke. COKE COKE COKE COKE COKE


Don't make me go all Hantz on you.

July 21, 2012 at 1:32 PM  
Blogger brendarae7 said...

Soda, hope Shane wins, feel bad for Brittany even if I don't like her. Still not right for Frank to continue as HOH, should have had another HOH comp.

July 21, 2012 at 1:35 PM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

Coke, even if it iced tea, Dr. pepper or 7*Up. But it has to be diet or unsweetened in the case of iced tea.

Not sure who I want to win the Comp today. Maybe Ian, just to see what he would do with it.

What will the comp be? PoV of course. :-p Lessa.

:o)
GaYToR

July 21, 2012 at 1:44 PM  
Blogger Lessa said...

:P Of course it's the POV. *LOL* DingDingDing - we have a winner! *L*

July 21, 2012 at 1:46 PM  
Blogger ǝuoʎuɐzǝɥʇ said...

I think it's ok for Frank to still be HoH. He hadn't nominated anyone yet. I'm sure there are rules written someone for this event. It was just a matter of time before it happened.

I think it just means one more person has the chance to come back into the game.

I finally got to watch the live show and let me tell you, the recent events give that show a while new light. Wow.

And I think it would be awesome if Ian won. So far I really like him. He doesn't seem to have mean streak that several past "nerd-type" castees have had. I could be wrong. I hope not.

July 21, 2012 at 1:47 PM  
Blogger ǝuoʎuɐzǝɥʇ said...

I keep trying to LIKE all of the comments.

July 21, 2012 at 1:49 PM  
Blogger Stephanie from the West Coast said...

LESSA!!! Lovely Lessa!! MWAH! I haven't been staying up late so I don't get to post ...

Okay, here are my 2 cents:

I think the competition will be some real quick, like the miniature golf or maybe the bean bag toss since they had one the other day.

I want Ian to win.

The house will flip continually, they don't need Willie for that!

It was Pop when I lived in Illinois, now it is Coke ... because I don't like Pepsi or any of the other wanna bees ...

Hey, how was your date the other night?? I must admit, I am not caught up on your life!!

July 21, 2012 at 1:51 PM  
Blogger ǝuoʎuɐzǝɥʇ said...

It's a surprise luxery comp!! CBS and AGP feel bad for making yet another cast suffer through a Hantz!!! BONUS LUXERY COMP.


lol


I wish.

July 21, 2012 at 1:54 PM  
Blogger Lessa said...

Hey Steph! MWAH! And you can always comment - we'll post it later, whenever someone is awake. *L*

As for the date - he was way to young (I could kill my friends sometimes - they KNOW I've a mental block when it comes to men my kids age! *L*) but we had a lovely time anyway. I got royally drunk, and danced the night away, so all in all, a success. :)

THe day after I recovered with a coffee date that ended in Dinner, and a the possibility for more when he's back in town in a couple weeks. We'll see. :)

Thanks for askin! :)

July 21, 2012 at 2:05 PM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

All the PoV players have to jump into a giant bowl of Fruit Loops and dig around until they find the Golden poV Medallion. Maybe one at a time and the one with the fastest time wins it.

:o)
GaYToR

July 21, 2012 at 2:05 PM  
Blogger Lessa said...

Hahahahaa Gaytor! Perfect!

July 21, 2012 at 2:06 PM  
Blogger Sarah said...

lmao gaytor! that is PERFECT! i bet the players would get a laugh out of it too.

i def call it pop.

i hope shane wins pov as i just want to see what really happens and if dan will get to join the game in the event danielle goes. i think he'll rock. now that willie is gone i'm on the dan and shane train. :)

July 21, 2012 at 2:15 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Coke is a brand of soda/pop called cola. Where in the world do people call any type of soda, coke? That eliminates coke. So onto soda vs pop...its soda.

July 21, 2012 at 2:21 PM  
Blogger Stephanie from the West Coast said...

From the last post from the overnight light .... I think that they have exactly enough people right now:

There are only 7 live evictions left:
7/26, 8/2, 8/9, 8/16, 8/23, 8/30, 9/6

There would be no fast forward or HG's return ... in a way, that would be considered a twist ...

I remember one season, there were only two people in the house from the last eviction to the finale ... again, my 2 cents

July 21, 2012 at 2:27 PM  
Blogger Ladyhawke said...

I think it would be hysterical if the twist is that the coach joins the game if they lose all their players. From the start the coaches were worried about Dan. Boogie talked about just that with Frank this morning - saying that it might be a good idea if Shane wins so they could nominate Danielle and get rid of Dan.

So imagine the chaos if Dan joins the game. The other coaches that wanted to play would be trying to get rid of their players!

July 21, 2012 at 2:28 PM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

Alexandra, calling everything 'coke' is a Southern thing.

:o)
GaYToR

July 21, 2012 at 2:32 PM  
Blogger nobones said...

I know that this idea has been already mentioned before, but I have actually heard from sources inside of bb that coaches will be dropped in once all of their team members have been evicted with only the last coach with remaining members winning the coaches prize.

July 21, 2012 at 2:36 PM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

Come on BB. This has to be over in the next 24 minutes. That's my deadline. I have to start getting ready for tonight and even 2 hours is cutting it close.

Tonight is New Orleans' 25th Annual Gay Appreciation Awards and since I am nominated for the Comedy Award I must go.

I don't expect to win it again this year but I still need to be there. I didn't even campaign this year and didn't even vote for myself. That makes it an even bigger honor to find that I made the Top 5 in that category.

I do have to be there because one of our besties is receiving the Lifetime Achievement Award.

Besides I bought a new dress at Macy's this week so I have to be seen in it.

If I don't make it back, everyone have fun and i'll be back about the time Lessa opens up Late Night.

:o)
GaYToR

July 21, 2012 at 2:44 PM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

ǝuoʎuɐzǝɥʇ said...
Later this evening, I'm making a sopapilla cheesecake


I want me some of that. Never heard of it but sounds delish! Or I at least want the recipe!

Pleaseee?!?!?!

:o)
GaYToR

July 21, 2012 at 2:50 PM  
Blogger Kristin said...

I had that thought this morning and couldn't get it outta my head!!

July 21, 2012 at 2:51 PM  
Blogger curlerchick said...

Afternoon Lessa and Dishers'

I call it pop not soda.

What's the comp, I think it will be something like cornhole with a twist not sure what. Shane and Danielle practiced alot and this would favour them IMHO

July 21, 2012 at 2:51 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Ladyhawke, I was thinking the same thing Dan would no longer be a coach, he would turn into a player. I like Shane also. Dan was just saying who could be his Memphis this year. It could be Shane. They are about the same type brawl not as much brain.

July 21, 2012 at 2:53 PM  
Blogger Lessa said...

OOoooh Gaytor! That's exciting! Fingers crossed for you! :)

July 21, 2012 at 2:54 PM  
Blogger curlerchick said...

GaYToR, love the photo, you've been shedding the pounds. You're looking good.

Lessa, too bad about the first date, hopefully bachelor #2 works out to something more agreeable for you.

July 21, 2012 at 2:54 PM  
Blogger curlerchick said...

Good Luck GaYToR. Looking forward to hearing the results later

July 21, 2012 at 2:56 PM  
Blogger ocalarob said...

Hi all,

Lessa I have been reading yoour updates, you do a wonderful job.

Down here in Florida it's soda. When I grew up in Ohio it was pop. I think it's just one of those regional things.

Does anyone remember if Michele Noonan had made her noms before or after Chima's incident?

I was thinking it was before the noms but I remember they were practicing a game in the yard when Chima dropped the mic into the hot tub.

Thanks

July 21, 2012 at 2:56 PM  
Blogger Divr said...

So how many feel Dan has figured out what will be happening when he loses Danielle?

If the guestimates are correct it would benefit a coach to not lose players. And there is an unfairness to being put into the game due to losing all your players after a certain point. A coach could get to the last 4 players and lose a player and only have the last two weeks to survive. Actually the longer a coach keeps a player in the game the less chances she/he has to face being voted out of the house.

July 21, 2012 at 2:58 PM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

Thanks Lessa. It would be nice to have back to back years. I could make bookends out of the plaques. ;)

I'm outta here.

:o)
GaYToR

July 21, 2012 at 2:58 PM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

curlerchick, thank you for noticing. Yes, I have lost 100 lbs. in the past 2 years. I finally reached my final goal but now I am thinking 10 more to reach my ideal BMI according to my Dr.

:o)
GaYToR

July 21, 2012 at 3:00 PM  
Blogger Lessa said...

Oclahrob - Chima's meltdown was after nominations - she was on the block, and they were practicing for what would have been a POV competition, but was made into HOH after her ouster...

July 21, 2012 at 3:02 PM  
Blogger Lucky13 said...

I'm feed deprived!!! Between last night and today, I'm getting antsy missing the antics. How are you all this evening/afternoon?

July 21, 2012 at 3:05 PM  
Blogger Divr said...

Dan may like Shane but his comments about the players when he evaluated them in the earlier Leesa post said- "Shane has no idea what is going on in the house."

July 21, 2012 at 3:05 PM  
Blogger REGY said...

It's soda.

I want Danielle to win so Dan stays on longer. Loving this coach twist. Not only it added more complexity and layers to the game it also gave us some awesome drama.

July 21, 2012 at 3:07 PM  
Blogger Lucky13 said...

thezanyone... Me too (on trying to like comments)...

July 21, 2012 at 3:09 PM  
Blogger AuburnGirl said...

We grew up calling soft drinks by their names ie. Coke, Sprite, Dr. Pepper, Cheerwine, etc, etc. If you didn't know what they had you just said Coke. I'm from the South and that's pretty much all we drink!!!
My mom would have freaked if she ever heard us say soda or pop!

July 21, 2012 at 3:11 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

YES SHANE!

July 21, 2012 at 3:11 PM  
Blogger Lucky13 said...

Good luck GaYToR!!! (Sad I keep missing you).

BTW... Pop (I'm from Michigan).

July 21, 2012 at 3:13 PM  
Blogger Divr said...

Leesa, I have been tweeting often with Michele and she has gone bananas about this. She did confirm my suspicions about a couple things tho. The HOH is required to divulge her/his nominees prior to the Nomination
Ceremony. Which as she states - "the keys are all for the show". So CBS learns of nominees and votes prior to showtime. I assumed it had to be that way for Julie to always be able to keep the suspense up as long as possible with the votes 1-0, 1-1, 2-1, 2-2, etc. So when we get down to the last votes we can tell if the votes all go one way, that there is no more votes for the evicted HG.

Sorta the same way Jeff P is able to do it on Survivor by being able to arrange the order of vote results.

July 21, 2012 at 3:13 PM  
Blogger Lucky13 said...

Also CONGRATS on the weight loss GaYToR!!!

And hello Lessa!!! Glad to be hanging out with you. LOVE your updates!! (Glad you made lemonade out of that first date)!

July 21, 2012 at 3:16 PM  
Blogger Lucky13 said...

YYAAAAAAAYYYY!!! They're back!!

July 21, 2012 at 3:17 PM  
Blogger Divr said...

Michele stated that they had called her into the DR and used come legal mumbo jumbo about why they had to terminate her HOH. And it was in fact Natalie she wanted voted out which would have had a much different impact on the outcome of the season.

If anyone is interested in learning her side of the story you can do a twitter search on @neurogoddess and read down through her timeline. She will be on Evel Dicks show tomorrow when they will be discussing it.

July 21, 2012 at 3:19 PM  
Blogger BerdacheBear said...

@Blue (and anybody else who is unfamiliar with the Hantz boys)

This got lost in the flurry of comments about Willie leaving. I wanted to repost it, for Blue and the others who are interested:

to get an idea of the Hantz boys and their real "anger" issues plus their inability to deal with not being "the boss," check out Brandon's vid.

It is a perfect example of how every single problem involving the Hantzes is somebody else's fault -- and everybody else feels exactly like the Hantzes, they're just too much of a punk to admit it.

Note, this poor boy was ASLEEP when he heard about his Uncle Willie. Also note: he is so clueless about what happened, that he's blaming "the punk Boogie" for his Uncle's problems.

His comment about being angry when he hears that respect is something that should be "earned" is pretty indicative of the way this family thinks. They also believe none of them ever do anything to "lose" that respect -- it is ALWAYS due to something somebody else did.

Willie is the THIRD member of this family to subject himself to "reality" tv, and the third one to act like a petulant child when he can't bully everybody around him into doing things and seeing things his way.

Although I have a certain sympathy for their lack of anger management, I have to wonder why they keep putting themselves into these situations, especially if those situations are so "hurtful" and they feel they're so unfairly "judged" all the time.

Can you say, "15 minutes of fame"?

July 21, 2012 at 3:26 PM  
Blogger Lucky13 said...

I'm not a Britney fan at all. but I'm really liking her conversation with Dan and Danielle right now. She sounds sincere... HOPE she is!

July 21, 2012 at 3:26 PM  
Blogger JadeDarkStar said...

that sucks. im so upset that shane won the pov, why cant the coachs jsut come in the game this week and booya dans still there fuck boogie and the rest i like dan hes the best out all 4 chochs there. im not even watchign the feeds right now because im so upset

July 21, 2012 at 3:32 PM  
Blogger REGY said...

Darn that pretty boy Shane and his POV super powers. Hopefully they stick to getting JoJo out.

July 21, 2012 at 3:35 PM  
Blogger REGY said...

Can someone please tell me how I can watch EDs shows? What website is it on ( I'm not on twitter)
Gracias!

July 21, 2012 at 3:36 PM  
Blogger ǝuoʎuɐzǝɥʇ said...

Gaytor, I gotta go right now, but I'll post the recipe in a bit.

July 21, 2012 at 3:44 PM  
Blogger ǝuoʎuɐzǝɥʇ said...

2 cans (8 oz each) Pillsbury® refrigerated crescent dinner rolls
2 packages (8 oz each) cream cheese, softened
1 1/2 cups sugar
1 teaspoon vanilla
1/2 cup butter, melted
1 tablespoon ground cinnamon
Honey
1. Heat oven to 350°F.
2. Unroll 1 can dough. Place in bottom of ungreased 13x9-inch (3-quart) glass baking dish. Stretch to cover bottom of dish, firmly pressing perforations to seal.
3. In medium bowl, beat cream cheese and 1 cup of the sugar with electric mixer on medium speed until smooth. Beat in vanilla. Spread over dough in baking dish.
4. Unroll second can of dough. Carefully place on top of cream cheese layer. Pinch seams together.
5. Pour melted butter evenly over top. Mix remaining 1/2 cup sugar with the cinnamon, and sprinkle evenly over butter.
6. Bake about 30 minutes or until center is set. Cool slightly, about 20 minutes. Refrigerate for easy cutting. Cover and refrigerate any remaining bars.

Expert TipsFor a more authentic sopapilla flavor, top with honey.

These need to be stored in the refrigerator, but are best served warm. Heat bars in microwave uncovered 5 to 10 seconds to rewarm.

straight from pillsbury.com and it's OMG good.

July 21, 2012 at 3:48 PM  
Blogger Mappy said...

Congratulations Gaytor on the nomination as well as the weight loss. Rock it!

July 21, 2012 at 4:10 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

BACKDOOR JOE! sending vibes to Frank and Boogie...

Go Britney push this idea.

July 21, 2012 at 4:14 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

@regy its on rtvzone

July 21, 2012 at 4:15 PM  
Blogger Lessa said...

Alright ya'll - I'm taking a break! Mind the critters!

July 21, 2012 at 4:38 PM  
Blogger REGY said...

Thanks Sandra! :)

July 21, 2012 at 4:55 PM  
Blogger Shamr0x said...

I love bbdish!!! Thank u so much! Random question... Does anyone know where the furniture from bb comes from? I really love that purple couch in the hoh room...... Also... What happened to Dan last night on after dark? With his bloody cheeks/foot???

July 21, 2012 at 5:33 PM  
Blogger Mappy said...

Thanks for the updates Lessa. Hope you can catnap.

July 21, 2012 at 6:19 PM  
Blogger J.Co said...

I'm from the South and any type of soft drink is "Coke." For instance "Hey, do you want a Coke?" "Sure." "Which kind?" "Dr. Pepper."

Also, I, too, think it would be hilarious if the first coach to lose all their players gets dropped into the game.

July 21, 2012 at 8:00 PM  
Blogger Lolli said...

I've thought this for while!

July 21, 2012 at 9:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below