;
Live feed signups *Support the Site* u get them through.
*Thank You* for getting your feeds via The Links Here on BBDish!
We're Ready for BB17!!

BB17 Posts: Happy BB17 Premiere Day!, BBDish is Back for BB17!
BB16 EZ Archive: Miss a few Days? Check the BBDish EZ Archive, BB16 Flashback How To: Need Flashback Help? Here ya go!
Cool BB Stuff on Ebay & Around the Net!: Personalized BB TShirts!, BB Auctions, BBDish Swag: TShirts, Mugs & More, BB on Big Brother - Big Brother, Season 11

BBDish! Ya Gotta Have it!

BB17 Starts June 24th!

Google

Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Big Brother 14: The Tuesday Nooner & HoH Pics

Welcome to the Nooner, BB Lovers!  When we left the morning post, Frank had just announced he was going up to the HoH room to write his blog, and HoH Pictures would follow... We rejoin our HGs at Noon on feed 3, with Janelle and Joe talking game...



Janelle: If the coaches comp continues.. and they keep winning it.. I mean, Boogie works out like 3 hours a day.  Me and Britn are like screwed.. pretty much.
Joe: Do you think they'll all be athletic?
Janelle: Yeah.
Joe: Britney would've killed that last one if she hadn't dropped her money.. She would've beat Boogie by like 5 minutes. 

Janelle: Boogie works out like 3 hours a day.
Joe: I think he thinks he's getting dropped in..
Janelle: If he does, we're screwed.  It's all about who you get out in the beginning.. and who you have to compete against in the end.
Joe: We have to get out Shane.. and then Frank.
Janelle: Which sucks, because he's such a nice guy.. Yeah.. If Boogie thinks he's getting dropped in, he and Dan will work out for hours a day..
Joe: That's why persoinally, I think we should get rid of Dan this week.  Personally.  I'm not gonna go against ya'll though..  But that's what I'd do.
Janelle: but JoJo wont put up Shane.. Our odds are good of winning HoH.. We've got what?  A 75% chance?  We've got 5 people.

Joe: I bet you right now that one of our team wins it all.
Janelle: you think so?
Joe: First place.
Janelle: We gotta get some nice people out of here...

12:04pm
Feed 3/4
Jenn comes in and tells Janelle that Ashley is upset with her.. again..
Jenn: I asked twice, and she doesn't wanna talk to me in private.
Janelle: I haven't talked to her since yesterday.


Simultaneously on 1 and 2, Ashley is telling Britney and Danielle why..

Ashley: She should've just kept it to herself.  I gave her some inside information.  I just get too emotional.. I should just go to the DR and tell them my feelings.  I just take comfort in..
Britney: People.  What do you think, Danielle?
Danielle: About what?
Brit: Everything.
Danielle: I honestly don't know what to think... I felt bad for Ashley yesterday.  She was just venting her feelings.
Ashley: I should control my feelings..
Brit: It's hard to be a girl in this house.
Ash: I think, in my real life, I'm like really against shit talking, and all the Willie shit talking was really getting to me yesterday.

Back inside...

Janelle: I have to talk to Ashley today.. Apparently, she's really upset.  She thinks Ian has a deal with Frank.  There's no point to deal with that rtight now.
Joe: It actually helps our cause.

Outisde..

Ashley: Wil was really pissed at me, and then Frank had to defend me. Frank was like, let her go, let her go..

Feed 1 flips to the Have Not Room with Jenn, JoJo and Shane..

Jenn is talking about Ashley to them.
 12:10pm
Jenn: I don't know.. It's like, you can't trust someone.  If it's the truth it's the truth.  I was honest.
JoJo: That's from the DR though..  It's a coach..
Jenn: Well, it sucks that she's pissed at me.
JoJo: She just needs time. 
Jenn: Thanks for listening..
JoJo: Any time, Jenn.
Shane; How was your stay at the Beetlejuice Inn?
JoJo: You should see it at night when the lights go off..
Shane: Thanks, Jenn City.
Jenn: you know it.  Good rest.  See ya later.

CUT TO:
12:16pm BBT
Feed 1
Kicks Room
Wil and Jenn

Wil: She needs to take a little more responsibility for her actions.  You can't go crying about an alliance between people in front of their team members.  She's not on the block right now.  She's not in danger.  Why is she doing this?  For attention?  It's really getting on my nerves.   I can imagine it's on yours.
Jenn: Listen, if I had told you something about you.. like listen, Joe and Ashley have a 2 person deal, wouldn't you talk to them about it?
Wil: Of course.  1st thing I'd do.
Jenn: Frank and Ian.  I think it's a fabricated story.  She says, well, I'm jus tnot gonna talk anymore.  I know she doesn't trust me anymore.. for sure.  It's silly, cuz if the shoes were flipped.
Wil:  I think she's just trying to cover her ass.
Jenn: I'm just po'd..  cuz I asked her twice to talk privately, and she wouldn't.\
Wil: I know Frank talked to her and I talked to her, and she was like.. She didn't do anything wrong.  She needs a filter.
Jenn: Well, if she wants to be mad, here we go.
Wil: The only person it's gonna come back to bite is her.
Jenn: I only repeated what she said.. And if it's the truth, then it's kinda silly.
Wil: She was searching for attention.
Jenn: She's like, I just thought I could trust people.. basically pointing out, I can't trust you.. Whatever.
Wil: Hopefully, it'll make her wise up a little.  At the end of the day, Jenn, we're not at summercamp.
Jenn: We're giving it a go at 500Gs.

12:20pm
Wil: The only thing tht happened was Frank talked to her, really sweetly, and assured her he didn't have an alliance for final 2.
Jenn: He did the same with me.
Wil: It's really frustrating.. She went behind our backs last week, and almost aligned with WIllie.. and she apologized and came crying.. Then to reassure her we had her back, she got the key.  It was given to her to reassure her that we want her to be in the loop and part of the team.. It's frustrating.  Both Joe and I could've been on the block this week.  She has no appreciation for that.  I don't trust she's not gonna run back to Shane and JoJo.  And you know what she did 1st thing after Frank talked to her?  She went into the Have Not room with Shane and JoJo.
Jenn: I just wish that wasn't in front of people.

Wil: At the end of the day, it's totally unnecessary.  She's not being attacked.  She's not on the block.
Jenn: I was just trying to keep the lines of communication open.
Wil: Between you n me, I don't trust her.
Jenn: You said that last night.
WIl: She doesn't feel included?
Jenn: Janelle's doing a really good job of including her.
Wil: We couldn't get her away from Willie and JoJo..   She makes herself seem like a liability. What more do you have to do to make her feel..  The only thing we have to do the rest of this week is lay low.  I think she's jus tdoin' it for attention.  DIdn't we have enough drama last week?
Jenn: All I know is I didn't say anything bad about the chick.

12:30p
Feed 1/2
Wil: It's a pretty shitty feeling thinking that if I went up on the block, I wouldn't be able to count on my teammate.
Jenn: Be honest with me..  Is it bad to ask someone to talk in private?
Wil: No.  It was the appropriate thing to do.
Jenn: I was being nice.  I was listening.  I even got her a box of tissues.
Wil: Oh.. and she said she wasn't crying.
Jenn: Whatever.. The tape will show everything.
Wil: THa'ts the real bitch.  You can try to lie in this house..
Jenn: I know you'r eprobably gonna go and talk to her.
Wil: I'm not telling her jack crap.  Seriously.  I haven't talked to her since last night.  If she wants to act like an immature child and not talk to you, that's her mistake. I'm sticking to the plan, which is to lay low.. and not cause anymore unnecesary stuff.
Jenn: I had to ask.
Wil: Communication is key.  In this house.  After last night, I think it's all.. stirring up unnecessary.. Don't worry.  I'm not gonna go blabbering all over the town.

12:36pm BBT
Feed 3/4
Janelle, Britney, Ashley

Britney: I don't even sit in the sun.  I just put my bikini on  and go sit in the shade.  I just like the warmth.. It's always cold in the house..

Chatter...

12:39pm
Joe's promising the best meal anyone's ever taste tonight.
Jenn and Wil reconvene on 3 and 4..
Wil:  I hope she'll come and talk to you about it.
Jenn: In private, preferably.
Wil:  My lip's buttoned.

12:42pm BBT
HoH Pictures time!!  Skippy is being a bit of a wanker... Keeping us away from most of the pics as they're being taken.








1:40pm Feeds 1/2 - Janelle's having a frank talk with Ashley.  When asked about JoJo or Danielle, Janie tells Ashley they should stick with getting JoJo out, because she's a much bigger threat, and they have a good relationship with Danielle.


1:40pm BBT - It's time for a Bloggie Break!  I'll see you back here with a new top post around 3-3:30pm BBT.  Until then.. Please mind the critters!  If you'd like to try the feeds for 3 days free, click on this.






Permalink







34 Comments:

Blogger Blue said...

Shall we have a little Afternoon Delight? :P

July 24, 2012 at 12:15 PM  
Blogger JadeDarkStar said...

ok jen is a gossiper. she jsut wont stop bringing the ashely crying thing up. its like hello it was yesterday and jen is going around and gossiping about it and making it all worse

July 24, 2012 at 12:18 PM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

You really think you could handle me Blue? Muhaha!

:o)
GaYToR

July 24, 2012 at 12:25 PM  
Blogger ǝuoʎuɐzǝɥʇ said...

Afternoon Delight!!! with Blue!!! and Carolyn!!!

Someone go grab GaYToR from the previous post. Has he got got yet this season?

July 24, 2012 at 12:27 PM  
Blogger TripL in Cen FL said...

Hi Carolyn, I'm just now diving into the past few days of critter doings. I did see Wilie leave and hoped he was leaving to come to my b'day party (hee hee). I'm home again now and just had several injections of depr-medrol in my left SI joint. Not the instant relief of the epidurals. I was told to get and wear an SI-LOC belt all the time...have you heard of that? Back to reading all about the critters doings...I'm so thankful for you dish chicks

July 24, 2012 at 12:31 PM  
Blogger Blue said...

hehehehe GaYToR and Zany!

July 24, 2012 at 12:32 PM  
Blogger TripL in Cen FL said...

GaYToR, since I was gone and did not spot anything on facebook...did you win Sat night???

July 24, 2012 at 12:33 PM  
Blogger ǝuoʎuɐzǝɥʇ said...

Just so you know, fellas, as much as I love the food at a particular restaurant that has recently offended the Muppets, I will not give them my money any longer.

I have to do some baking, I was hoping the weather would cool down some, but oh well.

Can I take Ian home with me? Carolyn, per chance are you working on anything with his loved ones for the blog?????

July 24, 2012 at 12:37 PM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

Ha Zany... no, I haven't got got yet but this isn't even the full 2nd week. I know she's gonna do it to me. Caro is evil that way.

Aren't they doing HoH Blogging and pics early this season? My very short memory tells me it has always been on Wednesdays in the past.

:o)
GaYToR

July 24, 2012 at 12:41 PM  
Blogger Blue said...

YAY! HOH Pics time!

July 24, 2012 at 12:45 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

gah!! Skippy is being a total wanker.

July 24, 2012 at 12:57 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Zany - I haven't yet.. I will though. :)

July 24, 2012 at 12:58 PM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

TripL thanks for asking. No I didn't win but I would have been more shocked if I had because I did zero campaigning and didn't even vote for myself. It went to the same one that beat me 2 years ago so I plan to take it back again next year if I don't retire before then.

But it was a great night. Since it was the 25th Annual, the host bar went all out and did tons of decorations including banners all the way around the outside of the building that looked like Oscar statue type things, and even a short red carpet. Sitting with the Lifetime Achievement Award recipient gave me a seat front row center. It was fun watching all the performances by some of the cast from each nominated show bar. The sort of thing I never get to see because normally I am always backstage preparing for my own time on stage. It was a fun night.

:o)
GaYToR

July 24, 2012 at 1:00 PM  
Blogger Blue said...

hehehe "wanker"

July 24, 2012 at 1:01 PM  
Blogger Sherri said...

Thanks for the great updates and all the hard work you do for all of us. Does it not seem odd that Frank is doing his blog and pic's already?

I am so tried of Janie and Joe and the way they go on about this game. I was always a Janie fan until this year. Can she and Joe not see that Boogie and Frank think they are going to take it all?

Here they are talking about Shane out they really don't see the writing on the wall.

July 24, 2012 at 1:05 PM  
Blogger Autumn said...

Ooooo afternoon delight with my favorite peeps!!

Yes GaYTor they normally do the HoH stuff on Wed.

Hi everyone!!

July 24, 2012 at 1:11 PM  
Blogger Blue said...

Can't wait to see how the group photos in HOH turn out!!!

July 24, 2012 at 1:12 PM  
Blogger Blue said...

Awww....Ian's Mom's birthday is Thursday. Live show day.

Happy Birthday, Mrs. Ian!

July 24, 2012 at 1:14 PM  
Blogger Blue said...

Great job on capturing the *funny* group pic in HOH, Carolyn!!!!!

Love it!

July 24, 2012 at 1:16 PM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

Time for me to take a break. I'm really hoping that when I go to my pain mgmt. Dr. tomorrow he can do the Medial Branch Block and stop this constant pain. The procedure sounds scary but I can take it if it will give me relief for up to 24 months. It's just that sticking needles in my spine and heating them to 60C sounds pretty scary. But I'll be back later to mess with everyone.

:o)
GaYToR

July 24, 2012 at 1:16 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love the post Carolyn...thank you again for all your hard work for all of us...

I am really happy, happy, happy..but I really want an endurance challenge, I wonder who will throw it and who will really try...

Pam

July 24, 2012 at 1:18 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Blue - Thank you very much!! :)

Autumn - They used to.. That's twice on a Tuesday now this season.

Sherri - :) Thank you! Yah - it used to be wednesdays.. but that's twice on a tuesday so far this season.


GayTor :) Yup! It always has been on Wednesdays.. I don't know why they switched it up.

Hi Tripl! :) Happy belated Birthday! I hope you're feeling up to par very soon! I haven't heard of the SI-LOC belt.. I'm thankful for YOU!

Zaaaannnyyyyy :)

Hiya Jade :)

July 24, 2012 at 1:22 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

GayTor - Big Soft Huggggs!!!!


Pam - Thank you so much! I really want an endurance too! With Boogie and Janie in the mix - Old School players.. No THrowing! :))))

July 24, 2012 at 1:25 PM  
Blogger Blue said...

Carolyn, you really need to take a break. Not that I'm wanting to get rid of you. NEVAH!

But, you've hitting it hard all day, and after all, this only week 2 in the BB house.

Go outside, get some air, do something physical. Hunt food. Plant a BBDish! flag on top of Mt. Everest. etc....

July 24, 2012 at 1:26 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Sisoruen - we don't make rude comments to each other here. there are plenty of places where that kind of behavior is welcome. just not here.

July 24, 2012 at 1:27 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Blue - Thanks, honey.. I was just thinking exactly that. :0)


Everyone --- I'm taking a bike ride break. I'll see you back here with a new top post around 3-3:30pm BBT.

July 24, 2012 at 1:30 PM  
Blogger Blue said...

Oh for Pete's sake!

"...you've BEEN hitting.." and

"...this IS only..."

Stupid typos. I get ahead of myself, and forget to use the *preview* button. *sigh* lol

July 24, 2012 at 1:30 PM  
Blogger Joanne DelBalso said...

dishers...so help me find the ashley , jenn issue in the flashbacks I must have missed it.

Thanks!

July 24, 2012 at 1:34 PM  
Blogger Mappy said...

Yay! Enjoy your ride Caro!

It's been kind of boring since Willie left. Hope this change in schedule means endurance. Maybe they'll have part of the show pre-recorded then spend a good portion of the time on the competition.

One can wish lol

July 24, 2012 at 1:58 PM  
Blogger Lynnf. said...

Still missing Willie...... I wish he didn't have that meltdown. He was great reality tv entertainment. If only he could have directed that manic energy elsewhere.

July 24, 2012 at 2:11 PM  
Blogger {ℳ} said...

Are Flashbacks messed up? I thought I was supposed to put in the time for my own timezone.

July 24, 2012 at 2:17 PM  
Blogger Blue said...

Okay, you've had enough of a break! Chop chop! Back to it!



J/K

I'm not really back, either. Just popped in to see what was happening on the Feeds and make a smart-alec comment. teehee.

Off to do some other things. Like siphon gas from my neighbors cars. (did ya all see how much I had to pay today to replace a side-view mirror? ACK!)

Be back later. Got some siphoning to do.

July 24, 2012 at 2:43 PM  
Blogger Heynewgirl said...

http://www.cosmopolitan.com/_mobile/sex-love/bachelors/vermont-bachelors


Shane Meany VT. bachelor

July 24, 2012 at 2:44 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Flashbacks are messed up. That's why I've been waking up at midnight BBT every day. It's just been easier to do the overnight report live...

July 24, 2012 at 3:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below