;
Live feed signups *Support the Site* u get them through.
*Thank You* for getting your feeds via The Links Here on BBDish!
We're Ready for BB17!!

BB17 Posts: Happy BB17 Premiere Day!, BBDish is Back for BB17!
BB16 EZ Archive: Miss a few Days? Check the BBDish EZ Archive, BB16 Flashback How To: Need Flashback Help? Here ya go!
Cool BB Stuff on Ebay & Around the Net!: Personalized BB TShirts!, BB Auctions, BBDish Swag: TShirts, Mugs & More, BB on Big Brother - Big Brother, Season 11

BBDish! Ya Gotta Have it!

BB17 Starts June 24th!

Google

Monday, July 23, 2012

Monday Afternoon in the BB14 House

Good afternoon, BB Lovers!

As we rejoin our HGs this afternoon, we've got sunbathers on 1 and 2, and game talkers on 3 and 4

Shane's dropped 15 pounds, and hes down to 170.. Dan's doing Dan  - connecting on a personal level with whom ever is nearest.

Danielle's a skilled apprentice.  She's spent the day calmly connecting personally with the voters as well.  JoJo is doing less well, and there are forces at work to make sure she gets further alienated and farther from needed votes as the week goes on..

Janelle is working her social game, keeping her team close and happy. 



2:30pm BBT
Feeds 3/4
Joe and Frank
HoH Room

Joe: I'm 50-50.  I think it's great to knock out Dan, but on the other hand, I can't stand JoJo.
Frank: Another thing.. It puts 2 coaches on one leg.  At first, I was thinin' Dan was the best decision, but I've kinda pondered a little bit, and I think maybe JoJo.
Joe: With JoJo, I think you'll have a complete unanimous vote.  I think even Shane would vote her out.
Frank: I don't think so.

Joe: Let's think worse case scenario.  Shane wins HoH next week.. He puts you n me up..
Frank: Or me n Wil.  I think we could come out of that alright.. I don't wanna sit next to Wil in the end, that's for sure.  I think I'd have a decent chance against him, but you?
Joe: I think Ash would vote for Wil.  I'd rather get him.  We'll talk at 6.  We have to havea  gameplan.
Frank: We don't want it to seem like we're coming after him.  Just a casualty of war.
Joe: No blood. As much integrity as you can have in this game, we're gonna keep.  When it's down there, it's game.  From 4 or 3, it's a competition to get ya to 2.
Frank: Yeah.

Joe: Wil said something to me last night.. When do we get the floaters out?
Frank: Like Ash and Jenn?
Joe: Yeah.
Frank: I think when we get to the 6.. Whoever gets HoH takes em out. 
Joe: Good.  Cuz I'd hate for them to make it to the finals for doing nothing.  I think me and you, completely hypothetical, but it could go 3-4 either way.
**Premature much?
Joe: If I go against Wil, I'm dead.
Frank: He's gonna be a tough one.
Joe: I knew last night when I saw a Gay OK shirt on Janelle.  He's her boy.  GIrls always like the gay guys.
Frank: Yeah, they do.

Joe: If we work a deal with Danielle.. You win HoH, these are who we want up.. and if you do that, we'll take you to the 6 or 7 range..
Frank: I agree.
Joe: Shane would agree, but he'd dick you.
Frank: I agree. He doesn't say it around me, but I hear it from everyone else.
Joe: I get it, but..
Frank: Come on.  He's all, "Anybody ever one 3 povs in a row before?"  C'mon, buddy.

Joe: I think Ian coulda won it too.  He was so close.
Frank: I was hoping Shane had 1 thing wrong. 

Frank: It's lookin' good for us.
Joe It's lookin' great. I just don't wanna set with 2 floaters in the final 4.
Frank: I think Shane's holdin' a grudge against Janelle for puttin' them up.. and I think before I even had to say anything, Boogie's advice would be to vote WIl out.  It wouldn't be the worse thing if Shane won HoH next week.
Joe: Someone was saying that he'd be more apt to backdoor someone.
Frank: I don't think so..

Joe: I just don't want a floater to win, cuz Jenn's never gonna play this game and neither is Ashley.

Frank: Once we give Danielle the votes this week, she'll be alright.  And we'll get Shane out when we have the chance.  It'd be nice if we got him out next week, but let's say he wins HoH, and we can get someone from our side out..

Joe: Whatever way it goes, don't give JoJo a hint til the last day.. cuz if you blow it, she's gonna act like a bitch.
Frank: I do feel a little bad for her, cuz her social skills aren't really tailored for this show.
Joe: No, she's Jersey Shore.  She's all attitude.  I don't know how Rachel won it.
Frank: She was a huge fan with a lot of heart and a great competitor.
Joe: That she was.

Frank and Joe do a minute of study time.. less, actually.

Joe: I really don't think they're getting dropped into the game.  I really don't.  It wouldn't be fair.
Frank: I don't think so either.  I was talking to Janelle about the coach comp next week, and she thinks maybe it's a free pick from someone else's team.
Joe: We have to think for ourselves though..
Frank: I don't think I can count on Jenn and Ian to win a comp when I need em to..
***How many people are going to offer Frank final 2 today??
Joe: If it's me, you and Wil, Wil's goin' home, cuz I don't even have a shot.  I see it all over the girls faces.  I can't compete with that.
Frank: You're cookin' meals every night, and that mf'ers just tellin' jokes?

They look and see Shane and Ashley talking in the kitchen.  Joe offers to stayt up in HoH listening to music so they don't get busted for scheming.

3pm BBT
Feeds 1/2

Boogie summons Ian to join him and Dan on the couch..
Boogie: We heard you had to break the pact. Smoking...

They blame it on JoJo's over-sharing about sex.  It makes Ian uncomfortable.  Boogie and Dan do their best to make Ian see this and connect the dots. Then it's all social..

3:11pm
Britney joins the boys on 1 and 2.. The conversation is about various alcohols.  Boogie thinks Danielle is a puke and pass out drinker.  Dan thinks she can drink.   After a few minutes, Danielle joins..  They want to know what kind of drunk she is.  "happy, giggly."

3:23pm
Over on feed 4, next to the pool, JoJo's playing a classic girl favorite with Jenn.. Arm tickling, and guess when you get to the crook line.. Jenn guesses.  JoJo's turn.

BB tells JoJo to put her mic on.  She gets up and bends to grab it.  Shane thanks her on behalf of himself and Jenn for the show.  JoJo gives them both a bootie shake..



JoJo: When's the last time you got some, Shane?
Shane: Sequester.  The maid.  Palmela Handerson.

JoJo's turn to be tickled...


JoJo: You're there! I'm so ticklish!
Jenn: I'll remember that.
JoJo: My inner thighs too.
Jenn: you hear that, Shane?
Shane: That's why I let my scruff grow out.
JoJo: aaah!!!!

3:30pm
Shane: You guys know how many POVs Janelle won her season?  I know she holds the record.
Jenn: I do not.  Ask Ian.

JoJo takes a dip, and continues chatting with Jenn and Shane.  She wants to come see her perform in the city.

Shane is overdressed.

3:34pm BBT
Most of the HGs are hanging out together on the couch.. They'd all like some alcohol, please.  They haven't gotten any since last Tuesday.  Britney's with them, regaling them with stories while her remaining team members isolate further..

3:37pm
3/4
While social hour's happening on the couch, Joe connects with Wil inside.

Joe: I could live with that 4.  If that's the way it went down, I'd be very happy.
Wil: Dit-to.
Joe: I think you could beat Frank.  If it came down to it..

Janelle comes in.. 

Janelle: What're you guys talkin' about?

Joe and Janie head to the bathroom to talk.

Joe: I talked to Frank, and he's 100% on board to get JoJo out this week.  And he wants Ashley or Jenn out next.
Janelle: No.  Absolutely not.  And you guys shouldn't be on board with that either.  We'll talk tonight at our meeting, cuz uh.. yeah.. 
Wil: No, I agree.

3:40pm
Janie goes in to the DR door, and we hear her say, "Oh my God!"
***Hmm!

3:42pm BBT
Feed 3
Ian studies the memory board for a moment, then returns to join the other HGs outside...
3:43pm
BB: Janelle, please come to the Diary Room.
**hmmm? She's already there.

3:46pm
BB: Ian, please go to the Diary Room.

3:47pm
Quad - Janie's out of the DR, and we've yet to learn what surprised her so..
3:49pm BBT
Feed 1
Talk to me, Janie.. C'mon.. You know the deal. No one else is listening.



Tell us why the "Oh my God!"

3:51pm
BB: Dan, please go to the Diary Room.

4:03pm
Funny.. Cam 3 keeps imposing the Beauty and the Geek shot, so I'll share..

Meanwhile,the couch crew continues chatting on feeds 1/2.  Frank prefers a wheat bun.. and he'd like a 30 minute music block every afternoon, so they could all work out together. And he loves soft pretzels.


4:08pm
Frank: It's so hard when I'm at the mall not to get an Auntie Ann's pretzel. 
Wil: I think you like food more than Joe does.
Frank: I do.  I'm always on a diet.  I like the jalapeno pretzels.
Danielle: I like the ___ pretzels.
**Danielle Thought Bubble - I'll be here liking what you like all week.

4:09pm
Janelle goes to join the couch crew on 1 and 2
Ian remains on the hammock on 3.
JoJo is poolside on 4, as are Shane and Ashley.

4:18pm BBT
Talk on the couches turns to Michelle from BB10.. and Jessie.. Janelle says she's going to the Vegas Bash this year, and Michelle's gonna kill her for calling her Manchelle on the feeds.  She apologizes to Michelle for doing it again.    Then on to Cappy.. Janelle says he hated her because she was so much taller than him.

Inside on Feed 3, Shane's laying out MnMs on the kitchen counter.  I don't know if he's thinking game, or not. There are 9, and by the color choices and arrangement, I would say we have Janelle's team, Boogie's Team, and 1 for Dan's team and 2 for Britney's...

4:26pm
Shane looks dead into camera and gives us a look that evokes frustration and perhaps more intelligence than he's being given credit for..
 JoJo joins Shane in the kitchen.

JoJo: Right now, I regret everything I've ever said about Rachel.  I wish she was my coach.  She's been in this situation, with the whole house against her, and she made it through. 
Shane: Britney knows her stuff.
JoJo: (paraphrasing) Don't get me wrong.  I love Britney.  I just know Rachel would know what to do in this situation..

CUT TO:
4:30pm BBT
Feed 1/2
Janelle, Boogie, Britney,

Janelle and Boogie are talking about AllStars to a very attentive audience. From the eviction of Dr Will to Janie's Final 3 endurance blunder to...

4:37pm
Shane sprawls out on the kitchen counter bench.. inviting JoJo..  At the table, Dan and Frank putting out Lost Trivia..
Shane: You wanna massage my glutes?
JoJo smacks his tush.  Then apologizes and gives him a little rub.


4:47pm BBT
Feeds 1/2
Britney, Boogie, Danielle, Wil,  JoJo

Everyone's throwing out their theories on how this season is going to play out in terms of people coming back in, coaches challenges, etc...


4:49pm
Feed 3/4
Janelle, Frank, Shane and Dan are looking at the memory board..

Frank: Boogie says he looks like a pale leprechaun.

Janelle whispers to Frank: Did you know Joe was an alternate? He knew.  They wonder who the other guy was.. and what ever happened to him.

4:52pm
Feeds 3/4
Dan: Janelle, you wanna play chess?
Janelle: Yes!!

Up the go to the HoH landing..

Janelle: I'm gonna git you.
Dan: Go get me then.
Janelle: Oh, Dan.

Janelle: How'd you like JoJo's Veto speech.

Dan gives a double thumbs up and a smile.

Janelle: I was like, ummm.. and there was dead silence.

5:30pm BBT - We're taking a little break. :)  Please join Zinger for a new top post around 7pm BBT, and then Lessa for the Late Night Crew.  Until then.. Please mind the critters! 







Permalink







17 Comments:

Blogger Michigan Man said...

Good evening Carolyn, fellow BB addicts

Seems like it will be a bit quiet the rest of the week. Have to wait until next week for the fit to hit the shan. Maybe JoJo will start something but since that worked out so well for Willy, probably not.

July 23, 2012 at 3:16 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What if Ian is really Keyser Soże?

July 23, 2012 at 3:30 PM  
Blogger keilaf said...

DR leak: Janelle walked into the DR @3:40pm and was heard saying, "Oh my god!" Sounded like she was surprised by someone or something...

July 23, 2012 at 3:42 PM  
Blogger keilaf said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

July 23, 2012 at 3:42 PM  
Blogger keilaf said...

DR Leak 3:40pm Janelle was called in and was heard saying, "Oh my god!" Sounded like she was surprised to see someone or something...

July 23, 2012 at 3:44 PM  
Blogger Blue said...

"Palmela Handerson."

LOL I thought you misspelled Pamela Anderson's name. :0

Took me a second to figure it out.

July 23, 2012 at 4:08 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Good afternoon, Everyone!! :)

Hi Michigan Man! :) We shall see!

Hi RobTan - lol!

Hi Keilaf! :) I'm still waiting for her to tell us what the big surprise was! :)

Hi Blueee! :) hehe..

July 23, 2012 at 4:12 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Wonder what it was that she saw or heard!

July 23, 2012 at 4:31 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Rachel would probably advise jojo to win the pov

July 23, 2012 at 4:38 PM  
Blogger Blogical Woments said...

I mean...I'll happily massage his glutes ;)

July 23, 2012 at 4:47 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

mommyto3 - mm mm mmmmm. mm.

July 23, 2012 at 4:55 PM  
Blogger Seany527 said...

Danielle is talking about being a "teacher" and going into great detail. She is making me very nervous that she will slip...

July 23, 2012 at 5:20 PM  
Blogger JASDROID said...

Carolyn & Others....
Wondered if anyone saw the few places around the house (like below the memory wall) that appears to have braile. Wondered if anyone if anyone had commented, determined it was or was/not, or had tried to decrypt.

Its been bugging me for a while.

July 23, 2012 at 5:33 PM  
Blogger kmacattack said...

I was thinking that exact same thought!

July 23, 2012 at 7:11 PM  
Blogger kmacattack said...

That is exactly what I was thinking!

July 23, 2012 at 7:12 PM  
Blogger thisbearbites said...

As Willie started chasing Joe down, he was yelling, "What did you say?" over and over. Does anyone know what Joe said?
After the HOH competition, I heard Joe yell at Willie, "Looks like you're going home! rather snotty like.
I truly think Willie wanted to try to avert the attention from Shane and Jo by getting ejected and possible stopping an evection this week; and that Joe was the perfect person to use to make that happen.

July 24, 2012 at 1:03 AM  
Blogger thisbearbites said...

Willie was yelling, "What did you say?" repeatedly as he chased Joe. What did Joe say??? Joe was always pushing Willie's buttons. After the HOH Joe yelled, "Looks like your going home Willie!" with a flair like Rachel's.

July 24, 2012 at 1:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below