;
Live feed signups *Support the Site* u get them through.
*Thank You* for getting your feeds via The Links Here on BBDish!
We're Ready for BB17!!

BB17 Posts: Happy BB17 Premiere Day!, BBDish is Back for BB17!
BB16 EZ Archive: Miss a few Days? Check the BBDish EZ Archive, BB16 Flashback How To: Need Flashback Help? Here ya go!
Cool BB Stuff on Ebay & Around the Net!: Personalized BB TShirts!, BB Auctions, BBDish Swag: TShirts, Mugs & More, BB on Big Brother - Big Brother, Season 11

BBDish! Ya Gotta Have it!

BB17 Starts June 24th!

Google

Friday, July 27, 2012

The Overnight Report

Good morning, BB Lovers!! Happy Friday!! Happy Shane HoH Week!! And Happy Coaches Comp and Nominations Day! ☺

Welcome to the Power Shift! It's going to be a very fun and rather intense week on the Big Brother 14 Live Feeds!  If you haven't gotten them yet, now is an excellent time to treat yourself to the 3 day free trial.

If you missed the HoH Reveal last night, make sure to check out Lessa's terrific coverage! :0) Here's the link to her post:  Pretty Pretty Shane
 

Today in the house, we'll likely have lots of HoH meetings and attempts at deal making, as the HGs try to make sure they're safe before Shane has his Nomination Ceremony later today.

Pending the outcome of the Coaches Comp today, Shane is currently planning on putting Frank and Wil up on the block, with Frank as the target. In the event either comes off the block, he's been throwing Ashley and Jenn's names around as pawns to insure he gets the other out. Oh! And while you were sleeping, Shane and Danielle made a final 2 deal.  Britney approves, and says it's a guaranteed jury win for Shane.





12:55am
HoH Room
Shane and Danielle
Feed 1

Danielle:  If you look at that memory board, and you do deductive reasoning, if Frank goes out, you have a 1 in 3 chance of winning.

Shane: Yeah..  and you're gonna be the strongest girl in here.
Danielle: And I'll take you.
Shane: Absolutely.  I'll do a final 2 with you.  100%.

They shake on it.

Danielle: Shane, I'll never backstab you.
Shane: No. I know.  And I wont either.  My only thing.. I know you have to backstab, you have to lie, you have to..  I just don't wanna do it this early with Frank.
Danielle:  It's not that early.   Especially when people are playin' in 3s.  You're not..  It's not early anymore.
Shane: I know.  OK.. but what about Janelle?
Danielle: OK.. I'll tell you this.  This does not leave me and you.  It doesn't even go to Britney.
Shane: ok.
Danielle: I don't tell people things.  I take stuff and I never say anything.  Janelle's going after Boogie anyways.

Shane:


Danielle: If one of them wins.. If you get rid of Frank.. Wil will come to you either way.  He's so scared. 
Shane: I know.. It's just puttin' Frank up. I could tell Frank he's not my target.
Danielle:  Yeah.. and that leaves blood on my hands.. and it wont matter on me, because he's out.



Moving ahead a couple minutes while they flip through all the pawn names..

Shane: Yeah.. I could put Ashley up as a pawn.. or Jenn.. That's be the biggest move yet.  I hate to do it to Frank.. I could say, "you're a pawn."
Danielle: Be very careful.. People run their mouth a lot.

1am

Shane:  It is, but then Frank's comin' after me..  but then I'd have you, Joe, Wil and Ashley playing for HoH, and they hopefully wouldn't come after me. 

Danielle:  Yeah.. They wouldn't.  I'm telling you right now.  Janelle's team is going after Boogie.  Janelle hates Boogie.  She was gonna break it this week.  That was the hidden thing.
Shane: Even with me.
Danielle: Yes.  They were gonna try to sway you over.
Shane: Oh really.
Danielle: mm hmm..  That does not..
Shane: No..
Danielle: Not even to Britney.  Please.
Shane: I wont say a word.
Danielle: You promise?
Shane: I shook your hand.

She makes him pinky swear with a kiss.

Shane: Your hands are freezing.
Danielle: Cuz I'm anemic.  Feel how cold my feet are.

He does.

Shane: That will not leave this room.  Well, you and I..  It depends on the coaches comp too..
Danielle: I'm saying, if Boogie doesn't win.. Frank and Wil.. You have to put them both up.
Shane:  Yeah.  I have to. Yup.
Danielle:  And you can tell Frank.. You're not my target.. I'm letting you fight for PoV, cuz I would never backdoor you.  And if he doesn't win, it's on me.  Everyone thinks we're flirting now, but no one thinks it's anything more.
Shane:  No.. not right now.

Fishies.

Shane: I need a shirt.
** I beg to differ.


Shane:  At least I'll give Frank a chance to play PoV.
Danielle: Yeah.. and that'll make you look like a stand up guy..



1:08am
Feed 1
Janelle, Wil.. then Joe

We join this conversation in progress. Janelle and Wil talking about Britney and the odd choice of having her in the house as a coach when there were so many better BB players available.. Both bring up Britney's history and agree it doesn't compare to the other 3 coaches.

Janelle: Well, you know what her nickname is?  Bitchney..
Wil: At least she said earlier, I didn't do anything to get here.
Janelle: She didn't.  I don't care. I just wish they would've picked someone a little more... stable.
Wil: Having Rachel wouldn't have been so bad.
Janelle: I would've loved working with Rachel...

Talk about how Britney's really not even close to the same level as the other coaches continues.. 

Joe joins..

Janelle: I didn't appreciate her wimpy hug in the kitchen.. She's the kind of player who will hide behind bigger players and then be like, ooh.. look.. I'm at the end.. I hate that.  I f'ing hate floaters.  I can't stand people who can't win a comp and bitch and moan..

Joe: That's the thing that sucks about this game is that people like that can make it to the end.

1:15am

Talk turns to Jenn.. She was pissed that Julie Chen didn't ask her a question.

CUT TO:
Feed 3
Britney and Danielle
HoH Room

Britney: Whatcha doin'?
Danielle: Listening to music for the 1st time in weeks!
They dive into game talk..

Brit: It's such a hard decision.. because I don't think we can trust Frank at all.
Dani: He was just saying that too.. Apparently, he told Frank he wouldn't put him up this week..
Brit: He doesn't want to be made a liar, but Frank put him up last week.
Dani: If it comes down to it, I'll be the deciding vote to take Frank out.  I think Janelle.. She's going after Boogie anyways..  You didn't hear that from me.
Brit: Janelle is such a liar.  She just came up to me and gave me a hug..  A hug.. She has barely talked to me in a week.  It's so frikkin obvious they have a deal.

1:19am
Feed 3

Janelle: Did they say anything?  Just not Danielle.
Dan: I'm just trying to keep her off the block.  She can't survive another pawn week.
Janelle: But if that is true.. and that does happen?  We are so screwed.. What are we gonna do?
Dan: Well you're a beast.
Janelle: I'm just one person.  I just had a baby. Have you thought about it?

Talk turns to the possibility of coaches coming in.

Dan: I would hope that Danielle wouldn't come after me..  
Janelle: I don't trust Frank.
Dan: I don't trust anyone in this house.
Janelle: I don't trust __.. and that's really mean of me to say..  cuz I'm friends with him.

Dan goes to bed.  Wil enters. Joking..

Wil: Every night I give myself a sensual massage..

Feed 3
Brit: Ok, so let's get Frank out.
Dani: Deal.
Brit: I'm just so sick of Janelle's team getting off so easy.  Wil is so f'ing cutthroat.  If we make a deal with him, he will have no problem throwing up you and ___ next week.  No problem.  Basically, if we don't get Wil out this week, he CAN'T win next week.
Dani: I will hold on til my fingers bleed.
Brit: Wil is tough.
Dani: But if Frank stays.. If we don't get Frank out now, we wont have the swing vote..
Brit: I know.  I agree with you.  Also, Frank is so far up Janelle's butthole right now, we'll never get him out.
Dani: I think Frank and Wil have a final 2, also.
Brit: And he'll never put up Janelle's players.. He's so in love with her.
Dani: So let's just decide, Frank's going home.
Brit: But what if Boogie wins the coaches comp?
Dani: OK.. Let's make this deal.  Frank or Wil. I think the stars have finally aligned.. Next week, if it's an endurance or a puzzle, I'm playing and I might win.

Shane enters...

Shane: ya'll taking over my bed?
Brit:Yeah.. we also decided who's going home this week.
Shane: Wil and Joe are downstairs talking in the bathroom..
Brit: Yeah, Janelle hugged me tonight..
Shane: Isn't it great to have a best friend?  Tomorrow she'll be up here in your bed.

Shane goes back downstairs to grab a gatorade.

1:30a
Feed 3
HoH

Dani; I'm so glad that this worked out the way it did..
Brit: I know.. but we've got a long road ahead..
Dani: But a break.. Ya know what's funny?  It was Shane and then Me..
Brit: I know.. the 2 people they wanted to win least.. and they were giggling and smirking when we walked out there.. and they were laughing about the order.. because you guys were last..

On Feed 1, We see Jenn and Frank gone to bed..  Brit's retelling the tale of tonight's HoH and how crestfallen the others all were.

Brit: And Boogie just looked at Janelle and they were like.. They knew it was over..  I was the only one cheering.. I was the only person excited in the whole yard.
Shane; I was like, yeah baby!

Brit: I was the only one.  Please reverse to last week and how happy all their faces were.  The 2 people they least wanted to win came in 1st and 2nd..

Shane: After they all went to bed, I set up the comp like I thought it would be.. I set up the boxes in the way of the goal.. I knew I'd have to bank it.. And I set up for an hour practicing banking it..

1:36am
Shane: Did I tell you what Joe said?  He said, "We want Frank out."
Dani: Just let Boogie hear that.  It'll hit the fan.
Brit: It's gonna be a debacle.  That would be awesome if we can get those 2 teams fighting each other.
Dani: Frank's got to go..

Brit: He nominated you last week, you nominate him this week, it's tit for tat..
Shane: I'll
Brit: Also, it's very important.. You can't say to anyone, I'm nominating you.  Or bad things will happen to you.  Janelle's gonna be all over you.  She hugged me tonight.  It actually hurt.
Shane; She's kinda fake.  Well, if Boogie wins, you know Frank's safe.

Brit: It worked out so well anyways.. but I actually feel Dan's a trustworthy person.   And I didn't make that up, Janelle really did say that.. I hold my cards very close to my chest.. She did tell me that.  She was upset he threw it.. He basically told.. I can't believe Boogie would chose being a have not over trading a player.  She just threw it into casual conversation.. She was like, Dan said he was gonna throw it, but he didn't throw it very well..  Sneaky..

Dani: Frank has to go home..
Brit: He's a beast.
Shane: Ya'll think he's a bigger competitor than me.. (teasing)
Brit: Did you see his pushups the other day??  My point is, he is a beast.
Shane: I know.. I just didn't want to..
Brit: He's frikking nominated you.  You nominate him. Tit for tat.  The only annoying thing is... Janelle's team gets off the hook again.  Her team knows no pain.
Shane: But you better make them Have Nots..
Brit: I think Dan's gonna make people who haven't been Have Nots yet..

Shane: You said Frank thinks he's goin' up anyway?
Dani: yeah.. and it's a good reson.
Shane; And I'm just gonna say, you're a pawn.  We're going after Wil.
Dani: I wouldn't say that.. because then he'll go down there and try to run it..
Brit: Don't tell him he's going up even.. I'm too nervous.
Dani: What's gonna be bad.. If it's the 2 of em still up there next week?  I'm not gonna tell any of them who I'm voting for.  They're gonna have out find out from Julie.

Brit: Frank will never go after Janelle's players, because he likes her so much.
Shane: Hopefully we can make a deal with Wil..
Brit: That's what we're gonna have to do.  It's making a deal with the devil either way.

Dani: I'm gonna let you go to bed..
Shane; I'd normally let you (sleep up here), but I just gotta stretch out tonight..

Hugs around the room..

Dani: Where's everybody at?
Shane: Sleepin.

1:50am
HoH
Feed 3
Shane and Brit
Brit: You happy?
Shane: Happier than I was this morning.  Absolutely!  Week by week, Britney.  Next week I could be at the bottom of the totem pole again.
Brit: That's what this game is..
Shane: I did not realize the intensity of this game.. Just the he said, she said, power flips..
Brit: You winning tonight is what people love.  Frikking Wil about to cry over you winning HoH.. It bothers me when people can only be happy in this house when other people are down.
Shane: That's when true colors show.
Brit: It just irritates me.  Well, it'll be a better week this week than last week.  We just can't let this week be a waste.  We've got set you up for next week.  Danielle's right though.. If we can pit those 2 teams against each other to where they wont work together anymore?  We've gotta pit them against each other.. If we fall to the background, that's the best case scenario.. You fall to the background.
**Good luck with that.

1:56a
Brit: Danielle is the perfect person for you to take to the final 2.  You will demolish her in final 2. Final 3 you will kill her in HoH.  Final 2 you will kill her in jury votes.  She's the perfect person for you to take to final 2.

Shane: I know that.  And I'd be happy to bring her to get 50,000.  Britney, if she wins HoH next week, that is frikking huge.  Or one of Janelle's players get it and keeps their word..
Brit: F'in Wil.. I don't trust him for a millisecond.  His word is mud.
Shane: Do you trust Joe?
Brit: No.  I don't trust any of them.  And then every night, she says, I have no control over my team.. It's more annoying than anything.  Quit being stupid. I'm not an idiot.
**She really doesn't.  Because of Wil.  Wil does the opposite of whatever Janelle asks. But if you get rid of him, she will.

2am
Shane: Oh man.. This game is crazy..  G'night Brit.

Shane turns out his light, and after washing up, Britney crawls into the coach bed and has a few moments with her husband..



2:08am Lights out in the BB House.. Sweet dream, houseguests.  We'll see you in the morning.☺












Permalink







30 Comments:

Blogger Mappy said...

Can't read right now but seeing the pics ... HUGE smile on my face!

July 27, 2012 at 4:16 AM  
Blogger Joanne DelBalso said...

good morning all you dishers!! Sorry I missed the viewing party last night. I had problems with my electricity with the storm we had last night. Of course the power was on and off and then off again during the hoh comp... the only thing I really wanted to watch. But I am glad that Shane won. I was hoping for Ian to win.

I am voting for the coaches to come into the game.. just to mix up the house a bit and see how that will change their games. Hoping this week that Shane would put up Wil and Joe.... so boogie thinks he is targeting Janelles team... and then backdoor Frank if he is not saved or doesnt win the POV this week.

July 27, 2012 at 5:30 AM  
Blogger Mappy said...

Thank you for TOR Carolyn! Sleep well.

July 27, 2012 at 5:52 AM  
Blogger bbfaninfl said...

I have read most of the comments regarding voting the coaches back in. My initial thought was no. However, I am thinking to myself "what are the consequences of not voting them back in?" If they are not playing, and the numbers are not right for the remaining weeks, what are they going to do, especially with Willie ejected? Would they bring an evicted house guest back? Even though the veterans have been there before, they also have made the same sacrifices as the newbies in terms of leaving their lives to play. I think I will vote yes.

July 27, 2012 at 6:45 AM  
Blogger Blue said...

Good Morning!!

What a great night last night was! And what a glorious week ahead of Shane in HOH....looking pretty!

Carolyn, I don't know if I say it often enough, but thank you so much for your blog site and all the hard work you and your team do! The hours of pleasure and fun and sheer enjoyment is such a delight! I appreciate all the dedication!! Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!!

Now. About the new twist. I decided to vote for the Coaches to come into the game. I don't watch Big Brother for "fairness". I watch to be entertained. And I love it best when there are fun twists thrown in. I don't believe that by allowing the Coaches to enter goes against *fairness* because really, what is fair? This is a game where the rules are made up at the discretion of the Producers of the show. Their game, their rules. Because of that, it is difficult, if not impossible, to determine degrees of *fairness*.

At the end of the day, I just want to be entertained. And one thing I do know is, the 4 Coaches in this house are entertaining. That's all it is for me. Entertainment.

In voting "Yes", it is no guarantee the Coaches will come into the game. The way CBS has it worded is: "Should the Coaches be offered the chance to come into the game...."

So, that's it for me. I'm on board!

July 27, 2012 at 7:53 AM  
Blogger ǝuoʎuɐzǝɥʇ said...

Good Shane morning!!!! Shamorning?

I'd love to see Janelle do an endurance comp. But I don't know if I want them to come in, I don't know how that would impact Ian. I'd love for Ian to do well in this game and go far.

I'm so confused!!

I'm also smelling cheese and apple danishes. Must go investigate.

July 27, 2012 at 7:55 AM  
Blogger Dixie said...

I agree with Janelle about Britney. My husband and I were saying the same thing when we found out who the coaches were.

And she is a terrible coach.

I also agreed with what dr. will said.

July 27, 2012 at 8:00 AM  
Blogger Blue said...

My oh my. Boogie is certainly up and at 'em early this morning, huh? Working out inside the house.

He wants to win the Coaches Comp today BAD!! Save his boy Frank.

I would wish him luck with that.........but.............

I dunt wanna. :P

July 27, 2012 at 8:01 AM  
Blogger J.Co said...

Good morning!

I lie how Britney calls other people out for not being excited. She's been moping for two weeks.

While Frank leaving would be best for Shane, I really want Wil to go. Can't wait to watch them scramble this week.

July 27, 2012 at 8:03 AM  
Blogger JadeDarkStar said...

gm everyone what a night im actuely happy to know dani will be safe this week lets the games beggong again

go dan or brit in coches comp

make janies boys have nots, and frank lol

July 27, 2012 at 8:10 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

100% agree!

July 27, 2012 at 8:12 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Good morning, Mappy! :) thanks.. my sleep patterns are something to be studied this season. i should donate myself to science. wake up 2-3am, write. nap 9:30-11a. write.. etc.


Good morning, Joanne! :) nice to see you back this morning! fingers crossd for no more bad storms during viewing parties - or any other time! :)


Good morning, BBFanInFL :) cool :)

Good morning, Blue :) Thank YOU very much! And I agree - the wording on the America's vote is important... and Re Boogie - He's up before the bell most days, but unless he starts talking to us, i leave him be.


Good morning, Zany!! :) mmmm.. danishes.. :)

Good morning, Dixie! :) mm hm

July 27, 2012 at 8:13 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Carolyn,

Hi Fellow Dishers..

I am sooooo happy Shane won..what a great week this is going to be. I can hardly wait to see who backstabs. I love BB

Congrats Blue on winning last night, and I agree with you on 2 things...first, Carolyn does the best job ever and I am so grateful I found her many years ago...second, I also voted to bring coaches back, this is BB and we as fans "Expect the Unexpected" not the same old stuff...

Have a great day everyone..

Pam

July 27, 2012 at 8:21 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Joe.. Boogie.. shhh.. i have half a trenta americano to drink before my fingers'll work.

July 27, 2012 at 8:23 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Pam - (((hugs))) Thank you very much!!

July 27, 2012 at 8:23 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Joe, Joe, Joe...PLEASE wash your hands after using the bathroom...he never does..he washes his hands and fixes his hair before he goes in????
ewwwwwwwwwwwwww

July 27, 2012 at 8:31 AM  
Blogger JadeDarkStar said...

morning carolyn
vote coches back in the game please every one it will make it more exciting.

and i am excited to see today what they all do what the have not food is and who wins coches comp

July 27, 2012 at 8:33 AM  
Blogger sisoruen said...

I was extremely irritated watching Danielle last night, in the hoh room, acting as though she was the hoh for the week. It truly is a sight to see; if you haven't seen it, I strongly recommend that you do. Geez, power has really gone to her head and she isn't even the hoh!! This is Shane's hoh and Danielle pretty much chose the nominees for eviction for him. No offense to Shane, he is such a good guy, but it seems like he can easily be taken advantage of. It will be really interested to see who he nominates in the end because it might be a case of who gets in his ear last.

July 27, 2012 at 8:36 AM  
Blogger Natalie37 said...

Good morning everyone! I am so excited to see Shane as hoh this week. I'm tired of Janelle and her team having such a smug attitude, it's just awesome to see them so pissed off that things have finally not gone their way! I look forward to a week of watching Wil and Joe (and Janelle) squirm!

I wasn't sure if I wanted the coaches to come into the game, but after reading everyone's comments, I have to say I was persuaded by what Blue said. We watch bb because we want to be entertained. But who ever said it's going to be fair? It's never fair! People lie to get other people out, we as viewers see it happen, but the hg's don't know, and nothing can be done about that. The good guy doesn't always win, and sometimes that seems pretty unfair too, but it is what it is. That's the game, and we love it! I agree that with this game, we are supposed to expect the unexpected, just like the hg's. And so I've decided to vote to let the coaches in the game. It'll definitely spice things up, and let's face it, this house needs some spice. Shane adds quite a bit of it, but we can only stare at his abs so long, right? lol Mind you, I haven't reached my limit of staring time yet, but I would like some excitement in other areas of the house as well.

Have a great day everyone, I will be here lurking throughout. Thanks again Caro and team, for all your fabulous work!

And thanks Blue, for unknowingly helping me make my decision about the coaches! Love your posts!

July 27, 2012 at 8:51 AM  
Blogger sisoruen said...

Kind of amused to watch "eagle eyed" Joe peek up at boogie every 5 seconds as boogie works out; almost like he sizing him up.

LOL, Joe is actually cooking Shane and Britney breakfast like he said he was going to do last night. This act of good will is so transparent.

July 27, 2012 at 8:51 AM  
Blogger Blue said...

Really, Joe?

Breakfast in bed for Shane and Britney? LOL

July 27, 2012 at 8:52 AM  
Blogger sisoruen said...

Oh give me a break. Joe actually brought the breakfasts he cooked upstairs to both Shane and Britney! lol

July 27, 2012 at 8:59 AM  
Blogger sisoruen said...

Don't think it's going to happen, but it would be so funny if Shane still put him up for nomination for eviction later today.

July 27, 2012 at 9:01 AM  
Blogger JadeDarkStar said...

i think that was funny of jowe to make them breakfast but also good

July 27, 2012 at 9:01 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I just wanted to state that I do not in any shape or form agree with the coaches coming in and playing the game. BB is known for it's twist but if this is allowed they will also be known for lying to constants. That's just where I am on letting them play the game now. BB told them that the coaches were not there to play against but to assist them in their game play.

July 27, 2012 at 9:02 AM  
Blogger Grendon said...

With the liklihood that coaches will enter the game, this would be my wish for the week.

Frank goes home because he has proven that he can win comps and I want a strong player to leave. Then my dream alliance would be Dan, Danielle, Britney, Shane and Ian.

Maybe I should change getting rid of Frank to getting rid of Ashley. I like Ashley. She is very entertaining. But Ian is going to screw up his game if he keeps trying to protect her. Since I know she wouldn't do the same for him, I wouldn't mind seeing her go.

July 27, 2012 at 9:03 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Hiiii!!! :0)

New Top Post Everyone!!

Click Here to Get There

July 27, 2012 at 9:10 AM  
Blogger sisoruen said...

I wish it wouldn't happen but it looks like floaters will be coasting near the end again. Especially floaters who have personalities of rocks and not very likable. Hiding off the radar, beneath the fray, thus getting very possible chances, or lucky breaks, of knocking out stronger players. It's so irritating but I guess to my dismay inevitable.

July 27, 2012 at 9:18 AM  
Blogger sisoruen said...

I'm incredibly sickened at how mean spirited Dan is. He said if he wins the coaches comp he would put Ian on slop again. Danielle laughed and said that would be three times in a row for him. I don't exactly remember what dan said next but he laughed and said something smarmy. What a jerk.

July 27, 2012 at 9:43 AM  
Blogger ocalarob said...

Hello Carolyn and all,

I have finished the TOR and the Friday morning report.

I noticed that there has been some speculation about the HOH comp being rigged.

None of the speculation makes any sense to me.

Water in the ball doesn't help control where the ball goes. It may help slow a ball down but that is it.

The reason Shane's ball moved differently than the others is because he banked it of the walls. I don't think anyone else tried that.

To me this is the first competition where each player didn't have their own specified balls. I don't see the conspiracy there.

Like in all conspiracy theories I have heard of there is only baseless speculation and no real facts.

Just an opinion.

Have a great rest of you day.

July 27, 2012 at 12:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below