;
Live feed signups *Support the Site* u get them through.
*Thank You* for getting your feeds via The Links Here on BBDish!
We're Ready for BB17!!

BB17 Posts: Happy BB17 Premiere Day!, BBDish is Back for BB17!
BB16 EZ Archive: Miss a few Days? Check the BBDish EZ Archive, BB16 Flashback How To: Need Flashback Help? Here ya go!
Cool BB Stuff on Ebay & Around the Net!: Personalized BB TShirts!, BB Auctions, BBDish Swag: TShirts, Mugs & More, BB on Big Brother - Big Brother, Season 11

BBDish! Ya Gotta Have it!

BB17 Starts June 24th!

Google

Saturday, July 28, 2012

PoV Spoiler and Aftermath

After a morning of gaming, manipulation and taunts, the live feeds went to trivia at 2:02pm for the Power of Veto Competition.  The Players are Shane, Joe, Ashley, Wil, Danielle and Frank.

Feeds came back at 4:15pm..  The tension in the house is palpable!  Everyone's talking at once!


The PoV Winner is: Shane!!

Fireworks on the Big Brother 14 live feeds are quite likely tonight!  Frank has promised to call Joe out and expose him for all his lies, deals and doubletalk.  The digs started before the PoV comp, and they're sure to continue after.. Each needs the other to be on the block, and each needs to paint the other as completely untrustworthy..

There are so many deals, real and fake, happening in the house right now, you'll get head spins trying to keep them all straight.  

If you've been out and need catching up on the day, please consult our previous posts:
Here's what's happening in the house right now...
 Feed 3/4
Wil: Maybe all we can hope for is that Frank'll do dumb moves.
Dan: I'm not sure anyone expected Ashley to do that well.
Janelle: She did great.
Dan: You guys know.. This house has flipped 10 times over.
Wil: At least Shane can't compete in the next HoH


Feed 1/2
Upstairs..
Britney: Such poor sports.  It's like 4th grade basketball.
Shane: Welcome to the game.  It's time you started playin'.
Britney: All they do is make up songs. Bake cookies.  "Thanks, BB!" It's about time they aren't in a sing-song mood anymore.  I've had enough of their annoying songs. Bye Joe..
Shane: Sorry Joe's wife and kids.
Britney: They know you have this chance now, so they're friggin shakin in their boots.  It just gives you more to work with.

4:25pm
Jen comes up to HoH to thank Shane for picking her to host.  He tells her she rocked it.  They ask how the vibe is downstairs.. Jen says it's pretty tense...  and she heads back downstairs.  Shane and Britney talk about the coming days.. and the coming week.

Shane: Joe's gone no matter what this week.  Get the snitch out and be done with it.

Looking at the monitor..
Britney: Please dear God don't let them be coming to talk to us.  Pack it up Joe.  I'm done with you.
Shane: Gah, I wish Wil wasn't safe this week.  I'd throw him up, get rid of him, get Ashley in my back pocket.  I really need to shower, but I'm gonna wait til after my DR.
**Thank you for the heads up, dear. We like to keep track of your shower times.

4:30p
Janelle comes up and congratulates Shane for the PoV win, and crushing James Rhine's record.


Janelle: You have 2 of my players on the block, and I don't wanna downplay them, but they can't f'ing win anything.. and I don't want you to make a bad game move and take out a weak player, and leave other players in the game.  Joe's the oldest guy in the house..
Shane: He's also the guy flipping the house..
Janelle: Frank's the one who flipped the house.  You know that right?
Shane: He had to.  He was on the block.. He had to do what he had to do.

Brit: I feel like you and I get along really well, but I'm not convinced your players even wanna work with us.  I know he's upset..
Shane: I wished him good luck, and he wouldn't even look at me.
Janelle: Really? I'm sorry.  Right now, he's pissed at Boogie, cuz he feels like he got used last week.

Shane: Nothing's final right now..
Janelle: I'm not trying to say my players suck, but you might be looking back week 8 going, holy shit, Frank's still here, and why didn't I get him out.. The whole fight downstairs was all about Willie's lies..
Shane: This was so long ago..
Janelle: He was playing both of us.
Shane: Like a Ronnie..
Janelle: Yeah..
Brit: I don't think anybody's gonna sit here and go to batt for Willie.. He's a psycho and a liar..
Shane: OK.. so say I backdoor Frank.  Ian and Jenn are gunning for me next week. Is your team with me?
Janelle: Absolutely.  And Ian and Jenn throw comps constantly.  I won PoV tons my season.  I did not backdoor one person.
Shane: But you want ma to backdoor Frank??  He hasn't lied to me yet.. Maybe he has to you..
Janelle: He's got different stories all over the house..
Shane: Like I said, nothing's concrete.
Brit: It's nothing against you, Janelle. Obviously you and I get along in this game.. I don't control Shane.
Shane: Bottom line, do I trust Frank?  A little.  Do I trust Boogie?  Not at all.

Wil comes in..

Wil: You got the skill, son.
Shane: I got lucky again.

Janelle: If he wins HoH, he's not gunning for you.
Wil: I can speak for myself.

This is ongoing.. and it's getting heated up in the HoH.. Spark up your feeds, folks!  It's gonna be a hot night in the BB14 house!






Permalink







55 Comments:

Blogger Blue said...

GAAAHHH!!! Who won!!!???

Carolyn, did you not get your shower? :(

July 28, 2012 at 4:20 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

yes shane!!!

July 28, 2012 at 4:20 PM  
Blogger Blue said...

Gosh, you're quick!!!

July 28, 2012 at 4:21 PM  
Blogger ǝuoʎuɐzǝɥʇ said...

Doesn't sound like Joe won POV.

July 28, 2012 at 4:21 PM  
Blogger Heynewgirl said...

Ashley ? just hearing them talk about next week and the future is so funny because it all changes when the coaches come in. how pissed they will be and how enemies this week will be friends

July 28, 2012 at 4:23 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

doesnt sound good for joe

July 28, 2012 at 4:23 PM  
Blogger ǝuoʎuɐzǝɥʇ said...

nice outfit on Ashley. And popcorn? a circus theme to the comp?

July 28, 2012 at 4:26 PM  
Blogger JadeDarkStar said...

yeahh go shaney

July 28, 2012 at 4:29 PM  
Blogger Blue said...

Dang!

Shane is killing it in the competitions! 3 Power of Vetoes and 1 Head of Household? And it's only week 3????

Good job, Shane!!!

July 28, 2012 at 4:34 PM  
Blogger Victoria said...

WooHoo! Way to go Shane! I am sooooooo happy to know Joe didn't get it! :)

July 28, 2012 at 4:34 PM  
Blogger Simply Sam said...

Yes! I knew it! Mr. POV right there! ♥

July 28, 2012 at 4:35 PM  
Blogger Blue said...

This convo between Janie and Shane in HOH right now is off the hook!!!

Janie is trying so hard......and not getting anywhere!!! LOL

July 28, 2012 at 4:36 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

3 in a row for shane?

July 28, 2012 at 4:36 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

July 28, 2012 at 4:36 PM  
Blogger Blue said...

I adore Janie, but she is so on a sinking ship right now.

She's the Titanic, and can see the iceberg, but has no idea how to maneuver around it.

July 28, 2012 at 4:37 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

You are some kind of AWESOME Carolyn! Love your blog:) Quick question? Has shane won the most pov's in a row?

July 28, 2012 at 4:39 PM  
Blogger Lessa said...

I love Danielle.
Joe: I'm not sleeping on that bed for the rest of the week. I'll stick to the diet on principle, but that bed..
Danielle: I slept on it for 12 days. It wasn't that bad.

Heh. Whiner Joe!

July 28, 2012 at 4:39 PM  
Blogger Blue said...

Mr. Pretty, don't you dare backdoor Frank!

July 28, 2012 at 4:40 PM  
Blogger Kristin said...

Shane just might beat janelles record...honestly, I kinda hope he does!! I'm becoming more and more of a Shane fan!!

July 28, 2012 at 4:40 PM  
Blogger Blue said...

I spy a Lessa!

*blue tackles and hugs*

July 28, 2012 at 4:40 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy dancing, happpppppyyyy dannnncccinggg...woohoo...go Shane..

July 28, 2012 at 4:42 PM  
Blogger Blue said...

HA! And now Wil enters HOH to join Janie against Shane and Brit???

Good luck, Wil!

(my adrenaline is spiked right now. breathe, Blue. Breathe.)

July 28, 2012 at 4:44 PM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

That's my boy!!! Shane = 3 PoV's in a row.

:o)
GaYToR

July 28, 2012 at 4:46 PM  
Blogger Blue said...

Oh, Wil. You are just picking Ian as your target and trying to pass that off to Shane and Brit, because you think he's a safe target to pick. You are lying through your teeth right now.

Done with Wil. It's official. I wanted to like him in the beginning, but as the days have worn on, he has worn on my nerves. I'm done with Wil.

July 28, 2012 at 4:47 PM  
Blogger Lessa said...

ACK! (tackled, snuggles the Blue) And here I thought I could sneak in. Hee. How ya doin, darlin?

Hi everyone :) MWAH Carolyn!

July 28, 2012 at 4:49 PM  
Blogger Blue said...

Wonderful here, Lessa. Hope all is well with you. Hope to play with you on one of your posts soon!!! If I can stay awake long enough. LOL ☺

July 28, 2012 at 4:50 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Hey Lessa!! MWAHHH :) You wanna take over?? wink wink.. madly batting eyelashes..

July 28, 2012 at 4:52 PM  
Blogger Blue said...

"**Thank you for the heads up, dear. We like to keep track of your shower times."

Yes, we do!!! :)

July 28, 2012 at 4:53 PM  
Blogger Lessa said...

*L* A FYI - if I'm around tonight - it'll be late late late and I might be drunk, drunk, drunk. *L* There's a new band playing in town and after my week I deserve a couple margaritas, so I might go out for a bit. Still deciding though. :)

July 28, 2012 at 4:54 PM  
Blogger Lessa said...

*L* Hey Carolyn - how bout I take over in an half hour or so (waking up for a nap) - I can cover the evening before I go out. :)

July 28, 2012 at 4:55 PM  
Blogger liquid4j said...

I'm sorry, but Shane is playing this game terribly. He may be pretty, but this is their chance to get Frank out. He is going to burn Shane the first chance he gets, and he's not thinking about how strong Boogie's team is. It's such a BAD move if he gets rid of Joe, who can't win a competition. Brittany is the worst coach.

July 28, 2012 at 4:58 PM  
Blogger Blue said...

Shane, stop listening to Janelle. Kick her out of your HOH room.

I can't believe I'm going against Janelle. Oh well. New season, new game.

It's like respecting Boogie this season. Never thought I would do that, either. Again, New season, new game.

Amazing how things change.

July 28, 2012 at 4:59 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your ring Jani...please, I wonder what Boogie will give Shane...hmmmm

July 28, 2012 at 4:59 PM  
Blogger Blue said...

I hate that Michigan Man had to go to work. I always enjoy his comments/posts. :(

I will never forget "Perv cam on Ted".

Get home to us soon, Michigan Man!!!!

July 28, 2012 at 5:04 PM  
Blogger Blue said...

GaYToR, I really hate your new avatar. Didn't realize that was even you at first.

Maybe I just need to get used to it. I prefer your beautiful face, though.

July 28, 2012 at 5:07 PM  
Blogger Heynewgirl said...

no matter how you arrange the.deck chairs her Joe is going down.

ah but Joes food does give Janie the shots...lol. Her quote not mine

July 28, 2012 at 5:10 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

lessa - Yipppeeeee!! :0)

July 28, 2012 at 5:10 PM  
Blogger Heynewgirl said...

I keep hoping that Ashley will bang out some hidden smarts but I am disappointed at every turn.

July 28, 2012 at 5:12 PM  
Blogger Blue said...

Are Carolyn and Lessa passing off posts right now? Like relay racers in the Olympics?

Gold to Carolyn, Silver to Lessa!

Sniffing a new Top Post in the works. *sniff.......sniff......*

hehehehe

July 28, 2012 at 5:16 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

i think the smart move is get frank out this week over joe

July 28, 2012 at 5:19 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

bye MIZ Carolyn...thank you for everything...mwahhhh

July 28, 2012 at 5:21 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Gold to Lessa :)

July 28, 2012 at 5:22 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

mmmmmwah!!!! I'm goin' sleepies so i can wake up at 3am my time and get caffeined up enough to start the overnight by 4ish.. (which is 1am-ish their time)

July 28, 2012 at 5:23 PM  
Blogger Blue said...

Okay, Gold to Lessa!

Nite, nite, Carolyn!!!

July 28, 2012 at 5:26 PM  
Blogger Cindy Foreman said...

Surprise Surprise Jannell is back in the HOH room kissing up to Shane! She has not changed at all! She jus follows the power and then talks about what a strong player she is.

July 28, 2012 at 5:27 PM  
Blogger FTM7 said...

I loved Janelle S6. Loathed her during AS. Loathe her shallow, bashing & fake self now. Go Frank!!

Something I tweeted:
Here's the body language of Wil & Janelle tryin 2 get Shane wrk w/them. Closed. Lyin. Defnsive. Pic frm @BigBrotherDish http://t.co/lWEW0COl -- Shelly Alexander (@lezbionic)

July 28, 2012 at 5:28 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

night night Carolyn... Hi Lessa and everyone...

think we should just give Frank the money... Shane and Brit are so bamboozled... JMHO

Hope the coaches come in cause this is pathethic :)

July 28, 2012 at 5:28 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

olympics? sorry my dance card is filled NBC!

July 28, 2012 at 5:29 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

liquid4j said...
I'm sorry, but Shane is playing this game terribly. He may be pretty, but this is their chance to get Frank out. He is going to burn Shane the first chance he gets, and he's not thinking about how strong Boogie's team is. It's such a BAD move if he gets rid of Joe, who can't win a competition. Brittany is the worst coach.

TOTALLY agree

July 28, 2012 at 5:32 PM  
Blogger Mappy said...

Thank you! Sleep well Carolyn!

July 28, 2012 at 5:35 PM  
Blogger FTM7 said...

Amen, Blue, amen!

July 28, 2012 at 5:38 PM  
Blogger Cammi said...

Hi all! I think it's great that Shane has been winning, but since Willie left, there hasn't been anyone else to really give him any competition.

If the coaches are let back into the game, I'll be eager to see how Shane stacks up against the veterans.

In my opinion, if he wanted to keep dominating, he should have nominated Frank.

July 28, 2012 at 5:39 PM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

G'night Head Goddess! G'morning Goddess-In-Charge.

These people exhaust me and I'm only listening, not transcribing. I have no idea how you handle it.

Blue, I was trying to put up a new cast pic but it was way too many bytes. I'll look for a new and good one later tonight.

:o)
GaYToR

BTW, I am so pissed at NBC/Universal. There is only 6 hours of time difference from here to London. Give us some live competitions. Everything is a spoiler on Twitter. It's like watching a repeat of a Super Bowl when your team loses. BORING!

:o) G

July 28, 2012 at 5:39 PM  
Blogger Cammi said...

I still love Jedi Janie. I don't think she bashes anyone anymore than Brit, Frankm Boogie and the others (except maybe Dan).

July 28, 2012 at 5:41 PM  
Blogger Emrys said...

Thank you! I hate it when people bash her for talking badly about other when everyone else, except Dan, has been doing it about everyone else! Can't wait for to come in game!!!

July 28, 2012 at 5:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below