;
Live feed signups *Support the Site* u get them through.
*Thank You* for getting your feeds via The Links Here on BBDish!
We're Ready for BB17!!

BB17 Posts: Happy BB17 Premiere Day!, BBDish is Back for BB17!
BB16 EZ Archive: Miss a few Days? Check the BBDish EZ Archive, BB16 Flashback How To: Need Flashback Help? Here ya go!
Cool BB Stuff on Ebay & Around the Net!: Personalized BB TShirts!, BB Auctions, BBDish Swag: TShirts, Mugs & More, BB on Big Brother - Big Brother, Season 11

BBDish! Ya Gotta Have it!

BB17 Starts June 24th!

Google

Saturday, July 28, 2012

Late Afternoon with Lessa...

Surprise! Carolyn has been at this all day long, and I'm considering going out tonight, so why not hop in for a while and give our HDIC (head dishchick in charge!) a break, hm? Exactly. I am caffeinating myself, and while I was halfway listening to the HOH meeting - I spied Boogie slinking off with Danielle... so I am following, and jumping in early..

Boogie: I'm more worried about the girl coaches, to be honest. Not because they're girls, but. You know, for us, hopefully things will stay the same, we'll win HOH and nominate the two. Is it safe to say you'd do the same?
Danielle: Yeah. Frank came up earlier - did he tell you?
Boogie: He said that he talked, but it's hard to talk in private in here. We're sharing the room with Janelle and Wil
Danielle:W e talked twice last week and he was upfront, and I respect him for that.
Boogie: I said in the room (DR) how did I get the three players that are honest?! I don't think they've lied yet. Frank showed me a lot not only how he dealt with Willie, but then winning HOH and how he dealt with Power - that's how you see people's true colors and he was loyal to the people that kept him in the game. I mean, he had to put you up in that scenario.

Danielle: The only reason it went down so easy is because he was so upfront with me.
Boogie: It old Dan, look, just because the 6 of them bonded with saving Frank? I was only going to take a shot at Janelle and her players, and assuming we got Shane/JoJo out, I assumed that you'd be our fourth. I always told Dan I hopefully could get with you - I mean, I know they're pulling too.
Danielle: I'm friends with Ashley, but she's the only other female.. Honestly, I like all your players, but I'm glad you talked to me, I didn't know how you felt about me, if i got on your nerves like JoJo or..
Boogie: no no no, Dan and I talk every day, you've seen.. and a lot the conversations are about you. Not that he speaks for you, but I frequently say, would she do this, what do you think she could do.. They're gonna try and pull you, sure, but I think that's less attractive now, when two are pulling you, and three, it's more. I mean, you and Jenn, you and Ian, I feel impressive. Ashley, I mean, she finished second. We'd definitely want Wil out first, he's a big target.
Danielle: 100% I agree.. So you think if your players get it next week, they won't go after me?
Boogie: Definitely!

Ian joins:
Boogie: Did I tell you about this - that Janelle was worried about Shane winning a Coup d'Etat... When I went to talk to Shane before nominations, they were like Janelle were just up here, saying you were worried to win a special power, and I was like what?! If this happens now, she's desperate. It makes it easier to make it me against her, her players against mine. Even if you put up Wil and Ashley, and Wil wins the Veto - we can put up you, and control the votes.. I know Ian doesn't like that
Ian: no.. but..
Boogie: She's still in your way
Ian: I know
Boogie: I don't want to get too far ahead of course. I didn't want to be 3 on 3 against her, but 5 on 3 or 4 on 2... and if you were willing, then it's Dan and you.. we can't play in competitions but its a lot of brain power involved. And obviously for you - you have the consideration or concern that joining them, you're low man on the totem pole, but at the end, there's no totem pole. The numbers give you the chance to get to the end.
Danielle: Yeah, I've thought about all that..
Boogie: And there's going to be a point where I have no control because they'll feel that something is better for their game.
Danielle: You're right.. when you get to the four
Boogie: You chop the friendships and go for the Gold.. I just think that for now, we can work well together.
Danielle: Not promising anything, really, yet, but I definitely trust you more than them.
Boogie: and we're working with Shane... and you know, Brit was worried about us going back but why would I not work with the guy who's won 3 pov's and an HoH?!  They could win an HOH, but the beauty is that they're gonna come after us, not you. I think we can relax for 4 or 5 days now.
Danielle: Yeah, I don't think he's gonna change the nom.
Boogie: No reason to.

5:19pm - They break it up. Shane is heading downstairs, in the kicks room talking with Frank, Jenn and Dan, briefly, then to the storage room. Now, Ashley pulls Joe downstairs and gives him the lowdown on their conversation upstairs with Shane..

Ashley: We can totally get rid of Frank this week! We can do this! Unless Shane is fooling us and I don't think so, we can pull him to our side! There's hope! They had to hash it out, vent, how Janelle turned their back, and how we ran to the power, which we did.. There's so much time. We can create a huge paranoia in here. I know its really hard, just try to talk to them. I want Frank to go so bad - even Ian.. He could win this whole thing.

They are breaking it up:
Ashley: This is gonna wooooork...

Britney and Boogie are in HOH, Shane's headed up - invites Daniele to come up in a couple minutes too. And we follow..

Boogie: I was just saying that you know, why would I leave a relationship with you - and when I say I, I mean the players and me - why would I leave you, the winner of three povs and an hoh, to gravitate to them? I'd take one with mine, you, then all of them.
Brit: The conversation didn't go very well, and Shane was being a little harsh,
Shane: I was, sorry - all my emotions were coming out
Boogie: Not to pat myself on the back, I know what's good, and rolling with you is good. There'd be no reason to go back to them!
Shane: And the minute I won, they came running up here...
Brit: The only thing with Frank is I feel like when someone tells him something, he is quick to believe him.
Boogie: No, the genesis of working with Shane didn't have anything to do with the competitions really, but his loyalty to Willie. Frank gave him the opportunity, and he said he was sticking with Willie, knowing it wasn't smart, and that is rare in this game. People flip for a lot less, and it temporarily put you in a bad position, but it's good now. Janelle has nothing - I'm a liar? What am I going to lie about?
Brit: And they flat out asked Shane if he had a deal? And he was like I made a verbal commitment to him last week, and they were like Frank was so pissed that he couldn't backdoor Shane last week,
Shane: And all I said was you gave me the chance to play, so I verbally said hey..
Brit: and now that they were up here for five minutes, they're gonna run down to Frank..

Meanwhile - They are doing exactly that in the kitchen.
Joe: Go ahead and ask him - that's not even remotely what I said!
Frank: I didn't even get a breakfast!

Fish...

Upstairs:
Shane: I'm gonna be honest, Brit has one player and you have three, it's a numbers game.
Boogie: In the final four, it's the winner of the Hoh and the Veto, and they might not listen to me, you know?

Downstairs - Danielle fills Dan on her conversations with Boogie and Frank...
Dan: So, whenever you talk to Boogie, he's trying to read you, so you have to be very straight forward
Dani: I was. He was talking mad shit about Janelle. And then Ian comes in, and he was like, even if Wil decided to put me and Ashley up, he'd have the votes to save me... he said he felt he was communicating with me through Dan.
Dani: He feels like his players have a better chance with me, he doesn't want to bring Shane to the end..

Ashley joins.
Dan: There she is, the star of the day
Ashley: Aw, that's so nice!
Dan: You did good today! I think it was good for you. People saw you..you did awesome
Ashley: It was harder than it looked! Thanks!

She goes.
Dani: Shane will never ever put me up... do you think he should put up Frank?
Dan: Then you'd decide who went home..
Dani: Oh...

Janelle and Ashley come in again - and we get Fish.


5:39pm 
Upstairs - we have Frank and Boogie up there with Brit and Shane:

Frank: At least she realized that Joe and Wil weren't playing for her..
Brit; They were all just up here, and there's major friction on that team! Major issues right now.
Frank: I tried to bust Joe and Janelle out about throwing me under the bus, and Janelle owned up to it, but Joe wouldn't. He was like I didn't say your anme once!
Brit: He said that?!
Frank: You know the best lie was - he was like, I'm not gonna ass kiss, and Joe was like - they asked me to do that in the DR for show!! And they didn't say you weren't allowed to talk about your Dr, so I was like you lying piece of shit!
Boogie: They don't ask you to do anything like that..
Frank: When we talked earlier, Wil kept trying to get me to say he was safe next week. He was like I'm not going after you - and I'd be all I trust you. (laughs)
Shane: Hopefully you trust me now, you're not on the block
Brit: I can't believe Wil said that - I was like if we backdoor Frank this week, who are you coming after? and he kept trying to say Ian and Jen..
Boogie: There's no way they'd leave you in this game...

Meanwhile, Janelle has pulled Joe into the game room:

Janie: If you want to stay in the game, you gotta grovel, you know? Frank did Flip the house.. I mean we promised him the votes, you know? I think you can pull this off and convince him. I think he's seriously thinking of taking Ashley off and putting Frank up there. There is a ray of hope - there's not even a little bit over.. there's so much game to play today and tomorrow. And you love playing this game..
Joe: I do..
Janie: You have too - just go up there and give it your best shot... make him feel like he's a friend and you want to work with him.. that's what Frank is giving him.. I think you can do this, Joe... I know you can. Britney's on board. It's convincing Shane.
Joe: That'd be a shocker, a crazy week. I'm willing to give it a shot.
Janie: You have too. You can do this Joe!


Upstairs - where there is no shot for Janelle on the horizon:
Brit: You will no trade for Shane?
Boogie: No! You're worried about that?!
Brit: Of course. You won't?
Boogie: No! I'm happy with my players. They're all diverse, and strong in their way!
Shane: If you Jen and Ian have my back.. I know Frank does..
Boogie: Of course.  Willie Loyalty did it.
Brit: Let's talk about how we were all crapping our pants at how good Wil was doing in practice for that...
They all agree - and are laughing. Dani joins and brings up a mask that BB got for Brit, and they invite her to stay. The Sushi party is tonight, around Dusk, according to what the DR told Dani.. They continue to chat about the Sushi party - and the fact that they're going to get all dressed up for it.

Janie pulls Wil and Ashley in to assure them that she thinks they have a shot to backdoor Frank as well.

Downstairs:

Wil: I'm not a physical threat in this game, it's a joke.
Janie: I think he's thinking you can win endurance next week. 

Janie: The only people he is talking too is Frank and Boogie. You have to keep going up there, talking to him, work together work together work together..
Ashley: I think he's loyal..
Janie: He won't backstab us..
Wil: He's good at the physical..
Ashley: I know we can do this, get rid of Frank, I just feel it.
Janie: I'm so glad we went there, the'y're thinking of getting rid of Frank this week..
Wil: How do you know this isn't a ruse?
Janie: I can feel it. I know it's not.
Ashley: Britney felt so that you had this friendship, and I think that's where it came down - proving a point, Shane gets spiteful and proving a point, but I feel they want to work with us..
Janie: They do, they just want to teach us a lesson. So we just keep going up and saying your right, we deserve this, but we will keep you safe next week. I have a good feeling about it. Even though Boogie is up there
Ashley: That makes me nervous...
Wil: She (Brit) got screwed over by the Franks and Boogies..
Ashley: And that's what they're pushing, and so she knows better.
Janie; Shane would never take Frank to the end, they haven't been working together. A guy like Frank would take someone like Jen..

Wil: Is it too early to throw out a final four deal?
Janie: No, go ahead and throw that up there..
Ashley: They have their options open - I really feel like we can get rid of Frank...
Janie: I do too, and i usually really have a good read..
Ashley: All Britney wants is an apology because she felt slighted by the Willie thing.. They would have done the same thing- they just want to make sure we got slapped on the wrist, knew what we did wrong, bla bla bla... Shane needs us.. he has no one
Joe: Right now, he has them..
Ashley: But I think we're better.
Wil: We've stayed tried and true to every deal.. we're not JoJo saying we're loyal and bullshitting, we've stuck to every word..
Ashley: I really believe in this guys - Joe I want you to believe too.
Joe: I'm still mad at myself...
Janie: All yo have to do is convince him that you're good to them.  And clear up the JoJo smokes thing...  I told them she said not to do it..
Ashley: She's embarrassed of JoJo and of Willie - thats why they need us, want us.. I think they want to be a part of something, be a happy family again... I want that, I want to work with Shane...
Janie: Me too -who doesn't?
Wil: I don't think we have a choice...
Ashley: Fucking Ian.. I thought he had my back, but he doesn't...

Wil: It's not our fault.
Janie: LIterally pretend that you're trying tog et out of the biggest crime ever, convince them your not going to jail..
Wil: I'm gonna keep it even like I have..
Ashley: Shane is on his high horse, we have to stroke his ego, because that's what he wants to hear..
Janie: I can't belive he's thinking of putting up Danielle and getting out Dan...
Ashley: I don't believe it..

The convo continues --delusional, party of four...

Joe and Wil pull Britney into the game room to talk.
Joe; I'm willing to make any deals you want. I know you know that pulling me or Ashley off is a huge game play. As much as he wants to get revenge, we are not the best move. I just want to stay for my family, I'm not looking to win, obviously I can't win a competition, but I just want a few more weeks. I'm asking a favor. Going home now hurts my kids, hurts a lot of things. I want you to convey to him, we've decided 100% that he has our vote. Even against Wil.
Wil: All of us. As long as he plays for the veto and doesn't throw it. You guys are in a tough position right now - you have your pick. Danielle is more likely to work with us - and you've got Ian and Frank on that team. I want Ian out. I think I can beat frank. I really want that unit to work together. You need that. I'm not afraid to talk final four deal.
Brit: Yeah.
Joe: Honestly, I'm standing here to you just saying hey, I just want to be around. I really truely want to be around here and show off a little and let my kids see dad a little more, so giving him a vote is not a problem and even my team gave their blessing. We're sorry. I'm sorry that whatever happened happened, I did not Willie
Brit: IT was the right thing for your team to do. This game isn't personal.
Joe: But I want you to know too, one of the reasons I'm here is because of you - the whole Lane and everything, and when I saw you coming into the house? It made a huge difference to me..

Fish...

Joe: And she was willing to kick Frank out over a fart one weekend! I mean Ian's calmed down..
Wil: For now - but he's gonna do some bold move and fuck everyone over and leave the next week..
Joe; It boils down to the fact that I'm not a threat.. I just want to be around for a while and have some fun. And it's a vote.
Wil: And I think what works towards us is that we're votes...
Joe: And youre gonna pick up an endurance
Wil: hoefully, hopefully I can win something.
Joe: it'll be your thing...
Wil: But I don't want to play that - then be the first one out again..
Brit: i am in the losers boat - I haven't win a single competition, I'm just riding Shane..so I know all about that.



6:30pm
Talk turns to JoJo, and Britney does her JoJo impression and I giggle all over again. I know, I know, no I know, I know, no I know... hehehehe.

Upstairs it's Shane and Danielle - she's listening to music, occasional chitchat.. taking a well deserved nap..

The talk in the game room breaks up - and we see Ian in the bathroom chatting with Dan, and the kitchen crew milling around and talking general chitchat...

Brit goes upstairs

Brit: So I'm officially a horrible person. I got cornered with Wil and Joe, and promised you'd work with them.
Shane: Too bad, coach. You can't even say that with a straight face.
Brit: (laughs) I know. But I did get cornered, and said that they would vote for you even against their own player, and then Joe totally played the pitty card with me that he needed a couple weeks for his kids and doesn't want to be away from them in the jury.. he played the total pity card and I felt bad and then he was like you're the only reason i wanted tod o the show..
Dani: That's what he told Dan! He already said that to Dan!
Brit: Oh, then I don't feel bad...
Shane: Are you kidding me? He signed the paper saying 3 months..
Dani: Are you buying it?
Brit: No! your right, it is embarrassing for your kids..
Shane; He's made it week three and been dishonest the whole time.. I think that's worse for his kids to see...
Brit: I'm just so weirded out by the whole thing. Sick of being cornered, so nice again..
Shane: have you ever seen him that serious?
Brit: I'm like this house sucks.
Dani: They're backed into a corner, you've seen their true colors..
Brit: Where were they last week? Though he did bring up good points about how annoying JoJo was and how easy it was to vote her out...
Shane: At least with me you just have to shut me up..
Brit: You did get too mouthy toward Janelle...
Dani: What did you say to her?
Shane: A lot of shots..
Dani: It's ok with me.
Brit: And you know what they said with me? Danielle is way more willing to work with us then she'd ever be with Boogie..
Dani: Let them think that. Let them think that all they want.

Talk chances to getting ready for the Sushi party..

Brit: I'm looking out for Danielle - if her showmance is gonna mistreat her - have you seen Frank do pushups?
Dani: He's not even my type...
Brit: How pissed would Shane be pissed if you were making out with Frank in this bed...
Dani: He'd be pissed..
Shane: (Mouth full of nutter butters he stole from Dani) goforit...
Brit: He'd get his hands on you fast...
Shane: He would. I have a five date rule... I take it slow.

Teasing continues... so cute!
Brit: At least we know if it's an eating competition we have it on lock... eating nutter butters and candy... bunch of cows in this room...

Dani: You wouldn't even be a little pissed if I made out wiht Shane?
Shane: Little. But if it was Ian I wouldn't be jealous.
Brit: Have you seen him stretch...
Dani: Have you seen how Frank doesn't wear deodorant, ever? And it SMELLS..
Brit: I'm just trying to help you out here. But if Frank shaved his head? I don't know what his face looks like...

Dani: When I'm up here, I'm so comfortable... down there, it's so uncomfortable.
Brit: Does it feel like I'm your chaperone?
Dani: No, Dan is like my dad. He's so over protective of me!
Brit: There's a camera in this room right now? This conversation is pointless! Go downstairs!
Dani: You're just more cool than Dan - that girly conversation? Dan would never.
Brit: I just can't believe you've had Anal so many times...
Dani: You are HILARIOUS... Shut the Front Door, Britney!
--Lessa: This is too cute to miss... fire up the feeds, ya'll!

Dani: Britney I'm about to throw shit at you!

Talk turns to first times, numbers, etc... meanwhile, downstairs, it's general chitchat in the kitchen area.

Britney leaves..

Dani: Guy question - what are you turned on by: boobs or butt?
Shane: Butt! Butt legs, hands, face, teeth are huge with me.. and eyes.. toenails..
Dani: really?
Shane: no!
Dani: You like a flat ass, a small ass
Shane: in between - nice ass. No flat, you need like the bubble..
Dani: Yeah.
Shane: Da bubbles! Oh, I just wanna do my DR so I can shower, and shave
Dani: BB please call him to DR..
-- Lessa: yes please!

Dani: You know I'm joking when I say stuff like that right?
Shane: Yeah. I'm joking 90% of the time too
Dani: What's the 10%
Shane; I dunno. Just in general.
--Lessa: ok, Shower yes, Shave no... yummy...

6:55
Downstairs - Wil is laughing about the wall and feeling the "braille"
Wil: It says Julie Chen will not speak to Jenn all season!

Fish...

Talk turns to innuendos this year...
Janie: How are they gonna make that tongue thing look good on tv?!

Brit comes from the DR
Boogie: They tell ya they tell ya they tell ya?
Brit; they told me shortly and that we should already be getting ready!

She goes up to get the napping couple up to get ready - and Shane heads down to ask if he can shave...
Joe: There's the boss man!

Talk turns to doing something for Wil's birthday today...
Wil comes out of the DR; They say Shaving is out! Don't do it!
--Lessa: Dear BB, THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU... I do love 'em  a lil scruffy.. hee...

Oooh, Dan getting dressed up - wearing a pink shirt... full suit... NICE.

Boogie's breaking out the hat...teaches Dan how to do the rolled up sleeve look with his jacket..


Danielle is prettying up too... she looks gorgeous.


Joe tells Janie what he told Brit about staying here for his kids and more time..
Janie: What she say?
Joe; She was more receptive than I thought. you think that was good?
Janie: That was good.

Ashley is making cookies for Wil's party..

Frank: Don't melt it all the way - has to be soft, not melted..
Ashley: You act like I'm not a woman!
Frank: I don't know - do you do baking?
Ashley: I bake all the time!

Janie gets help with her mic pack - she always cleans up nice..
Danielle changes her bra..
And I am in LOVE with her SHEWS.

Oh my. Shane.

Britney looks beautiful too - I do love it when everyone dresses up.. :)

Dani: I can't wait till you see boogie and dan...
Shane: Very nice!
Dani: thank you!
Brit: Are they crazy dressed up?
Dani: Yeah.
Dani: I love that color blue..

They walk downstairs so Shane can borrow a jacket from Dan.. everyone WHOOOA!
Shane: They got me beat tonight!
Lessa: naaaaahhhh.... yumyumyum....

Brit: You look nice!
Boogie: Tryin! Nice to have a reason to wear this stuff other than eviction night!

Frank provides black and white nike's for Shane to complete his outfit with...

Wil: Everyone smells so good!
Brit: It's just Janelle - she just spritzed! Look at Dan! Dapper Dan!

Boogie; What if we get out there, and it's like, bad sushi, and nearbeer... nah, they wouldn't do us like that.

Ah, Shane...

Shane: Is that a pink top?
Boogie: You know it man - little Miami Vice up in here.. saving it for Thursday, but Dan got us the Sushi party, so...

 Lessa: I'm in total shoe envy here...
(Hush! it's my one Girly vice, my recently discovered addiction to heels.. hee)

Shane: Hey, Boogie - want to crack open the wine now? A little pregame?
Britney: YEAH!
Boogie: Right on!

They're waiting for Danielle, who's putting her dress through the moves to see if she likes the way it moves with her..



and straightening her hair.. Shane won't poor the wine without her, so Ashley goes to get her for them...

Brit: Danielle, we're waiting for one!
Dani: I'm coming!
Ashley: AYYIYIYIYIYI!


7:44 Fish.. Ashley keeps sending us Fishing with her voice... (Singing. *L*)
7:50  - back finally.

Talk of Sushi, and other things... in the kitchen,general chitchat all the way around.

8:00 PM Shane's gone to the DR - Ashley hums and sends us fishing again. *L*
8:17
Ashley: Ugh, I feel sick... This is when I feel like the fat blond..
--someone ate too many cookies. hee.

General chitchat still all around... They tease Ian about getting girls after the show - along with getting naked pictures, etc...

Janie: Have you checked out Hustler before? Penthouse?
Ian: no.
Dan: He's lying.

Dan: Tell us something about Janelle that we don't know...
Ian: I don't know..
Dan: You told us about Boogie in 1989!
Janelle: I did street smarts!
Boogie: No way!
Janie: I was one they thought was dumb - totally fooled them! He kept saying I was dumb and all, at the end I fucked him over hardcore and he lost all his money.

Boogie: I was on supermarket sweep when I was 23... we were like the college kids...
Dan: Really?
Ian: That show was the shit in the 90s!
Boogie: They'd say stuff like this guy was the cleanest guy in the house - boom Mr. Clean, and you'd have to run and find it and bring it back - so we were obknoxious, high stepping, bringing back oreos, you boogie, didn't expect that, right (laughs)

Fish...

Back - boogie talks about Trashed, and Singled Out, etc...

In the BoomBoom room, Jen and Ashley chat.. Here's a picture of Jen in case you've forgotten what she looks like - since she's so often in the background..
Jen: Shout out to Melody - love you! When I get home, throwing my monthly party, Bad Girls, you know the theme! Go Go Girls, come one down!

The living room keeps talking about shoes they were on and such...
Dan: I turned down a role on Lost. They cast me as Jack, and I was like nah...
-- Everyone laughs.. Dan included..

The Party crew agrees that they won't talk any game at all at the party,just enjoy the Saturday night... general chitchat continues... Boogie talks about BB9 Adam's problems after the show, Shane is amazed..

Dan to the HOH Everyone: OOOOH! HERE IT COMES!!!
Janie; THANKS BB
Boogie: DOMO ARIGATO!
--Lessa: and is it wrong that I automatically finished Boogie's comment wiht "Mr. Roboto"? *L* What can I say - I am a child of the 80s!

8:40
Brit: Come on Dan - let's speed this up!

Ashley: Jenn gives a better massage, I don't need you!
Ian: Aww.
Ashley: What can I say - she has magic fingers!

They talk about Dental Dams - since they have them in storage along with condoms -  Ashley isn't sure about the mechanics, Jen answers her question.

8:46
Boogie: Here he comes!
BB: Fish.
Lessa: SERIOUSLY?

8:49 - everyone gets to see.. we hear them, before we see them..
Oh wow! Look at that!

Dan: Cheers guys - thanks for being good sports!
Wil: Enjoy!

Dan: Hope you guys enjoy, thanks for joining me!
Dani: aww!





Dan: Here's the rule - we end the night by spraying the sparking cider everywhere!
Dani: Deal!
Brit: This is gonna be awesome.
Boogie: Gonna hammer the drinks then eat.. that's the way to go..
Shane: Two drinks each?
Boogie: yeah.

Boogie; Like to do another toast when you're ready..
Janie: I'm ready!

Happy munching sounds in the back yard..
Dan: Gonna pound a drink?
Shane: I just did..
Boogie: Man!
Shane: I haven't really had anything to drink in two weeks!



Britney: This is good - they went all out!

Meanwhile - inside, the chitchat is general...

Jen busts out some dance moves...

Frank: Damn, boogie got 6 grand AND a sushi party..
Talk turns to jury... and that JoJo is probably there, that the coaches aren't coming in...
Joe: Man, if I have to spend a week with her...

Dani: If we had to have coaches - I'm glad it was you four...
All: aww, yay! Thank you!


Janie; I would rather they had the alcohol - without the sweetener and the bullshit. I need a vodka and fill that up!
--Lessa: hahaha!

Brit: I think my biggest surprise was Willie..
(everyone laughs)
Brit: My second pick, and I was like What luck! The biggest competitor hasn't been picked yet! Cut from Russel's cloth - he's gonna be fantastic! And I bring him on and think I'm golden! Best team in the house.. then a few headbutts and a shoulder thrust later, I'm down to one fantastic player - I got one thing right - but I think he was my biggest surprise
Dan: Good answer! Janie!
Janie: Ian - at first he kinda skeeved me out, but as I got to talk to him, we got to connect on the level of BB fans, he knows as much as I do..
Boogie: That's a lot
Janie; I used to be known as the BB historian - I now give that title to Ian. And I actually like the little dude!
Shane: Me too! Week one was a little weird, not gonna lie... Danielle, you want blue blue, or I think we have another blue..
Danielle: I think I'll take a blue!
Danielle: My biggest surprise - I was gonna say Ian too, if I was gonna be original though, I'd say Jen.. I'm conservative, and I thought she might be mean... New York, and I think she's one of the sweetest people in the house...
Shane: Joe - I thought he was this rugged football dude, but he threw me for a loop when he made dinner for all us and has a good heart for his family... Slop has been so much better - so props to you, Joe!
Boogie: Dapper Dan...



Brit: You're gonna be blown away by his answer...
Dan:  Jodi - Kara telling me she was a playboy model.. playmate of the year... but I'm gonna venture to say it's not Joe, Ian, Jen.. it's the girl sitting to my left, because when I first drafted her, I think she was straight forward and got a little mixed up at the beginning, but every day you've gotten stronger, smarter, started a showmance - which I don't endorse, but if you're going to, I'd pick the guy next to you.. but you're willing to learn and have shown that...
Dani: Awwwww!
Boogie: This guy, man...
Janie: I told you!
Boogie: What was your surprise in Ian..
Dani: I thought he'd be a Ronnie - but we've had heart to hearts... he has such a big heart!
Boogie: He'd be someone I'd be proud to have my son grow up like him - maybe not as nerdy.. but he's just so happy to be here..

Inside - they got booze!

Outside:
Brit: Was no one surprise that my first round draft has won three vetoes in a row? With no help from his coach? Sorry I can't beat these guys..
Shane: It's ok!
Janie: He doesn't need the coaches comp!
Brit: Good thing I'm his coach then!

Inside, everyone's getting 'dressed up' for their party too... using comp clothing from earlier..
Though Wil is rocking a speedo, suit jacket, and boots... I'll screen cap as soon as I catch a good look. *L* He said earlier he was gonna wear his captain hat and  steer this ship to fun!


Wil: Its mah birthday!

Outside, they collect plates to bring into other people:
Boogie: Maybe they won't want to drink and I can trade desert for a beer1

Inside.. well. You have to see to believe...






Frank shotguns a beer...

Wil: We have to teach Frank to dance.
Frank: I'm in.




Ian joins the party - and everyone cheers!

Shane: Their party is louder than ours!


If you guys aren't watching this on the live feeds - you are TOTALLY missing out! Hit that button up there for your free three day trial!

Ian: Stir crazy? Nah....

--- and with that, it's 9:30, and time for me to start getting ready for my own night out! Ya'll mind the critters.. they are certainly keeping us entertained tonight!


Checked in just enough time to see Wil get dressed dup in his Birthday Suit... HEE.:









Happy Birthday Wil!

And with that - I'm really gone to get my own party on. :)


G'night, ya'll! Carolyn will be here bright and early for The Overnight Report!






Permalink







102 Comments:

Blogger Blue said...

HA!!! I knew it!!!☺☺

Howdy, Lessa!!!!

July 28, 2012 at 5:22 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

:0) so smart! night night bluee :)

G'night everyone! Be Lovely to Lessa! She's my hero!

I'll see you in the morning with the Overnight Report!

July 28, 2012 at 5:26 PM  
Blogger Blue said...

Sleep well, Carolyn!!! See you in the morning!!!

Okay, Lessa. What kind of trouble can we get into here???? Heh!

July 28, 2012 at 5:28 PM  
Blogger Blue said...

Ashley, Dear. You are grasping at straws.

Granted, it's a long time until Thursday and the actual vote....but still. You have a better chance of becoming Hugh Hefner's newest girlfriend. And, that ain't happening.

July 28, 2012 at 5:30 PM  
Blogger Grendon said...

Joe said the DR asked him to do the breakfast in bed thing 'for show'.

July 28, 2012 at 5:32 PM  
Blogger Lucky13 said...

Did you all hear that????? Joe said the DR asked him to cook breakfast for Shane ang Britney!!!

July 28, 2012 at 5:33 PM  
Blogger Lucky13 said...

Pardon my manners... Hello Lessa!! Hello Blue!! Good night Carolyn!!

July 28, 2012 at 5:34 PM  
Blogger Kristin said...

Night Carolyn! Thanks for ALL you do!

July 28, 2012 at 5:35 PM  
Blogger Blue said...

I was just listening to/watching a convo in the storage room between Dan and Danielle and was almost immediately struck by something.

Since Dan was alone with his one player left in the game, he was being quite open, and completely himself.

I instantly noticed the "coach" in Dan. (The coach Dan is in real life, the Coach Dan is for a career) He was focused, engaged, and in his eyes one could even see the calculating, strategical side of him.

Dan may only have one player left in the game, but never count him out. He knows how to maneuver, how to plan ahead, how to prepare.

Basically, I saw the Dan I have always loved. I've seen glimpses of his old self here and there. Mostly when he is engaging other HG's on a personal level. Asking lots of questions, connecting personally, being friendly and approaching people in a very non-threatening manner....while simultaneously getting inside people's minds and figuring out how they work and operate.

But, in the storage room with Danielle, alone......I saw something more. A fire.

I liked it. Dan is far from finished in this game.

July 28, 2012 at 5:42 PM  
Blogger Blue said...

I heard Joe say it (RE the breakfast in bed thing)....but honestly, he lies a lot.

Meh.

July 28, 2012 at 5:44 PM  
Blogger Blue said...

Hey, Lucky13!!!

July 28, 2012 at 5:44 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

the DR is "faking it" for the sake of "the show?" shocker!! :)

July 28, 2012 at 5:44 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I must be the only one around here that doesnt like shane. I think he's arrogant, 2 dimensional, and dim witted, but thats just me. The guy spent one day on the block last week and he's still crying about how rough he's had it. Boogie plans to use and abuse him.

July 28, 2012 at 5:45 PM  
Blogger Mappy said...

Thanks Lessa! Have a good time tonight!

July 28, 2012 at 5:48 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dans got Dani right where he wants her. Off the radar floating downstream. Her Jen and Ashley are pawn stars

July 28, 2012 at 5:52 PM  
Blogger Blue said...

Cammi wrote:

"Hi all! I think it's great that Shane has been winning, but since Willie left, there hasn't been anyone else to really give him any competition."

I can't really agree with that comment.

1)Willie only won one comp. And wasn't in the house long enough to prove what he can do in the comps. His fault, but my point is, we can't judge how well he would have done had he stayed. It's all speculative. He may have gotten lucky with the first one.

2)Shane has plenty of competition in the house. Frank? YES!!! Wil? He should be, because he's young and fit. (younger than Shane, even) And the women? They aren't helpless. And the comps so far haven't really been geared towards strength. The ladies have done well so far. Shane has just been better than all of them.

Just my opinion. We all see things differently.

Oh, and HOWDY!!! to you!!!! :)

July 28, 2012 at 5:53 PM  
Blogger Lessa said...

Hi everyone! :) Re: breakfast - I think Joe is trying to cover his brownnosing with the DR story - because when he said straight up when he offered them the breakfast the night before that it'd be his brownnose attempt of the week. Then after, he told his team that it would be good show, and now suddenly there's a DR conspiracy? I don't buy it. *L* Mainly because of who it is.

Now, if it was that they convinced Frank or Ian or someone to cook breakfast, that I'd be more lkely to believe. *L*

July 28, 2012 at 5:56 PM  
Blogger Blue said...

Exactly, Lessa. Joe planned it the night before. Britney even put in a special order of eggs over easy.

That was not a "DR" maneuver. Joe is lying. Again. It's what he does.

July 28, 2012 at 5:59 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Damn I got abandoned in the other post... calling for therapy :)

Blue said...
I was just listening to/watching a convo in the storage room between Dan and Danielle and was almost immediately struck by something.

Since Dan was alone with his one player left in the game, he was being quite open, and completely himself.

I instantly noticed the "coach" in Dan. (The coach Dan is in real life, the Coach Dan is for a career) He was focused, engaged, and in his eyes one could even see the calculating, strategical side of him.

Dan may only have one player left in the game, but never count him out. He knows how to maneuver, how to plan ahead, how to prepare.

Basically, I saw the Dan I have always loved. I've seen glimpses of his old self here and there. Mostly when he is engaging other HG's on a personal level. Asking lots of questions, connecting personally, being friendly and approaching people in a very non-threatening manner....while simultaneously getting inside people's minds and figuring out how they work and operate.

But, in the storage room with Danielle, alone......I saw something more. A fire.

I liked it. Dan is far from finished in this game.

Again, I agree blu.. I keep watching to see where Dan's head it... when he was in the bedrm with Danielle, he said "this game gets so much easier with Frank gone.." a seed planted in her head.. his style of 'coaching' is so subtle

July 28, 2012 at 6:03 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Hi Everyone:)

I've been lurking in the background & reading your blog & comments for the past two seasons. I absolutely LOVE BB Dish & sincerely thank you for all of the hard work you ladies put into it!! While I've been watching BB for 4 or 5 years now, I don't have anywhere near the knowledge that all of you have. I was hoping you guys could answer a couple questions I have:

1. When someone who isn't on the block wins the POV, does that mean that they are automatically safe? For example, if Wil won & wanted to use the POV on Joe, could he do so & remain safe from renoms for the week or is only Joe safe?

2. Why do the feeds go to fishies so often in the midst of conversations? I understand they must do this when people sing or discuss someone who hasn't signed a waiver, etc but often when they're strictly talking game the fishies pop up.

Again, thank you for your dedication & all of the time & effort you put into BB Dish! You ROCK!!

July 28, 2012 at 6:04 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

rob tan... "pawn stars.." lolol

July 28, 2012 at 6:05 PM  
Blogger Lessa said...

Katie: Yes - the winner of POV is always safe - as is the person they use it on. Had Wil won, and pulled off Joe, he could not go on the block. That's why the POV winner has the final 4 veto winner has the most power that week.

As for your other question - Fishies - it all depends on what they're talking about. They do so if it's about production, about people that haven't signed wavers, etc - keep in mind, they only have two rooms on the feeds for us, but they are listening all over the house, so it may be a conversation elsewhere too. The button takes all cams to fish. It also depends on which Skippy is manning the button - some are quicker on it than others. But in general, you are correct. :)

July 28, 2012 at 6:14 PM  
Blogger Blue said...

Lessa wrote:

"The convo continues --delusional, party of four..."

LOL

Although, delusional may not be strong enough a word. Bat-sh&t-crazy....?

July 28, 2012 at 6:18 PM  
Blogger MommaKate said...

Blue, I agree with you completely about Dan. He is SO good at this game. I bet he's a super awesome guy in real life.

July 28, 2012 at 6:20 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Thanks Lessa! I appreciate the response:).

July 28, 2012 at 6:24 PM  
Blogger Blue said...

Thank you, Countrygirl and JudyandRob!!!! :)

July 28, 2012 at 6:24 PM  
Blogger Lessa said...

I love Father Dan - he's been my favorite since his season, and I was thrilled to see him walk in as Coach. I love the look in his eye when things are clicking and whirring and turning.. and I think he picked an excellent coachable player in Danielle. She's following his lead perfectly, and I think they're gonna go far - and if Dan comes into the game? Oh god. Happy Lessa all over the place!

And I think part of his appeal for me is that he's exactly what he is in real life - Coach Dan. :)

July 28, 2012 at 6:27 PM  
Blogger Blue said...

Lessa, we haven't gotten into any trouble, yet.

How do you feel about knocking over some bikers' bikes, running like the dickens, diving for cover in a small bar and throwing back several shots?

July 28, 2012 at 6:28 PM  
Blogger Blue said...

Lessa, that's it exactly. Dan on t.v. and the live feeds, is the real Dan. The Dan you get in real life. Nothing fake. Nothing phony.

And wow what a nice, cool guy. :)

July 28, 2012 at 6:29 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I dont know where it came from but someone said yesterday that DRput him up to it

July 28, 2012 at 6:31 PM  
Blogger JadeDarkStar said...

aww there so cute, i hope the showmance with dani and shane lasts hehe to cute

July 28, 2012 at 6:33 PM  
Blogger Lessa said...

Blue - I'm up for all that, but if you knock over my bike, I'll kick your ass. :P

Ok, so I haven't had a bike for several years - but respect the motorcycles, always! :) I miss mine... ooooh the rumble of that much power between the thighs...

...ahem. O:-)

July 28, 2012 at 6:33 PM  
Blogger Blue said...

Rob Tan, I don't buy it at all.

DR doesn't do things like that. I've been a fan of this show long enough, and had the live feeds long enough to know better. Joe is lying through his teeth about the breakfast thing. Completely his own idea. I'd bet my life on it.

July 28, 2012 at 6:35 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Swear i heard that DR breakfast story yesterday. Maybe joe's lying and he started it yesterday, but i heard it

July 28, 2012 at 6:36 PM  
Blogger Blue said...

LOL

*memo to Blue: don't touch Lessa's bike.

*2nd memo to Blue: Lessa likes rumbling between the thighs.

I've got my work cut out for me.

July 28, 2012 at 6:37 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i want to see a first kiss between dani and shane!

July 28, 2012 at 6:39 PM  
Blogger Lessa said...

Very good note taking, Blue.. :P *gold star!*

July 28, 2012 at 6:41 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Anyone... did Frank say he would go after Boogie and Dan if coaches came in game? if so, who did he say it to?

July 28, 2012 at 6:41 PM  
Blogger Blue said...

Boogie, please lose the "Showmance Anyone" shirt. It reminds me of the Erica thing, and I don't like it.

You've grown and evolved as a human being since then, so please stop reminding us of it. Those are sore memories.

You have actually arrived onto an evolutionary scale we all recognize. The one with opposable thumbs. Dump the shirt. :)

July 28, 2012 at 6:44 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've been a fan with the feeds long enough too. I dont know what DR does or doesnt do. Im just saying I heard it yesterday

July 28, 2012 at 6:49 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dans definately done the best coaching job in terms of player development. Dani is doing great

July 28, 2012 at 6:51 PM  
Blogger Blue said...

When yesterday, Rob Tan? I didn't hear that.

Do you have a time stamp? I'd like to check it out.

July 28, 2012 at 6:53 PM  
Blogger Blue said...

Joe: There's the boss man! (To Shane)

Pitiful. Stop it, Joe. You are looking desperate. You should be desperate, but don't be so obvious about it.

Also, go pack your things.

July 28, 2012 at 7:02 PM  
Blogger Blue said...

I'm having fun, but it's about time for me to hit the bed.

I have dream people demanding my attention.

July 28, 2012 at 7:03 PM  
Blogger Lessa said...

Night, Blue! Dream well of me... :P

July 28, 2012 at 7:04 PM  
Blogger Blue said...

Oh my, Dan is looking S.E.X.Y.!!!

☺☺☺

July 28, 2012 at 7:05 PM  
Blogger Lessa said...

I agree! Dan is YUMMY...

July 28, 2012 at 7:06 PM  
Blogger Blue said...

hehe

Sure will, Lessa. :)

Good night, Happy Dishers!

See you all Sunday!

July 28, 2012 at 7:07 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Not at all. Dont have the feeds, so i either saw it here or on another site when there was a dish break. Maybe early afternoon, just before or after coaches comp, but im nit making it up

July 28, 2012 at 7:08 PM  
Blogger sisoruen said...

Mike boogie is so smooth, he can sell you the Brooklyn bridge. I knew he would be able to convince Shane to put up who he wanted. That's what Mike boogie has that the other coaches don't, believability when he speaks. He comes from all angles with counter points during discussions. I actually enjoy watching him at work as a coach. I feel like I'm eaves dropping in on a general manager meeting between two organizations as boogie fleeces another general manager. Does Mike possess the power of the Jedi mind trick or the Vulcan mind meld?! The guy is just an absolute joy to watch when he's negotiating.

July 28, 2012 at 7:15 PM  
Blogger sisoruen said...

I agree with rob tan. I heard it yesterday as well.

July 28, 2012 at 7:17 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Boobs or butt? Boobs or butt? The correct answer is both!!!!

July 28, 2012 at 7:18 PM  
Blogger sisoruen said...

I think Mike Boogie is doing the best coaching hands down. I agree with Carolyn that I do believe he is probably the smartest coach in the game. I just love mentoring/apprentice dynamic between he and Frank... Very cool to watch

July 28, 2012 at 7:21 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you Dishchicks!! U guys rock! I always get the feeds thru Bbdish, don't get to watch them often due to work n family but I still do it every season to give ur site the creds- then read the post for things missed.

Have to say I am sooooo lovin Shane n Dani. I'm a southern girl so I relate to her n Shane seems like a hard worker like my hubby. He may flip houses but I think he does most of the work ie: he mentioned calloused knees from doing some carpentry.

Ty again Leesa for jumping in tonite!;)

July 28, 2012 at 7:24 PM  
Blogger Lessa said...

My pleasure :)

July 28, 2012 at 7:25 PM  
Blogger sisoruen said...

Mikes players are very lucky to have a coach that has the powerful negotiating skills that he has. Something the other coaches lack.

July 28, 2012 at 7:26 PM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

Trying to listen to quad feeds and I'm getting so lost, dazed and confused.

On the subject of breakfast and the DR, I don't know but I do know that production will probe and prod until they get what they want out of someone. I've heard too many HG's over the years get enough out before we get FotH that we know some suggestions have been planted.

Blue, don't give Mike Malin too much credit. His buddy, Dr. Will Kirby is a plastic surgeon and may have sewn those thumbs on to make him look more presentable. It didn't work on me. I still despise him and everything he stands for.

I have an opinion of Britney also. She hasn't changed one iota in the past 2 years since her season. She's still snarky, she follows power, she's gullible and out for only herself.

Janelle... I don't know what to think. I see her playing her same game and once again I think her downfall will be alcohol as it was in All-Stars when they were given more and Dr. Will Kirby would ply her with liquor nightly so she would argue with a fence post and spill her guts.

Dan is the only coach worth his salt in this game so far... as you eloquently commented on already.

That's my opinion and only my opinion. It should in no way reflect on the BBDish Bloggers or commenters.

:o)
GaYToR

July 28, 2012 at 7:26 PM  
Blogger Lessa said...

THe difference between Dan and Boogie is that Boogie has the rep for doing it dirty.. Dan played a clean clean game... that's why I like him more - it doesn't downplay Boogie's skills at all. I just love Dan. :)

July 28, 2012 at 7:28 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Can someone please tell Janelle to always sit ladylike with her legs together?

July 28, 2012 at 7:32 PM  
Blogger sisoruen said...

What I like about Mike is that, for the most part, doesn't play the "let me just assassinate a persons character" spiel. He gets the other to think logically and will intelligently have counter points.

July 28, 2012 at 7:33 PM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

DONNA said... ...Shane mentioned calloused knees...

More proof for my team. >;-) ... I've had callouses on my knees too and I've never 'flipped a house' in my life. Well not in the meaning and way they are talking about. *blush*

:o)
GaYToR

July 28, 2012 at 7:35 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Goodness me! Shane is just-- well-- yummy;)~ this may be the first season that they have a real bonafide dish of a MAN in the house, not a boy toy.

July 28, 2012 at 7:36 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Please dont

July 28, 2012 at 7:39 PM  
Blogger sisoruen said...

Yes Lessa, your right about that. But what I like is Mike does lay all his cards on the table regarding his reputation but still brings up very logical points to offset that notion.

July 28, 2012 at 7:40 PM  
Blogger Lessa said...

Hahah Gaytor! Love. :)

July 28, 2012 at 7:40 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

LMAO @ Gaytor!! I may have to admit I just might too;)~

But on a serious note: my hubby has been a carpenter for almost 30 yrs n it's hard manual work, so I have seen firsthand the toll on the skin n joints.

July 28, 2012 at 7:48 PM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

Lessa, we have the same feelings about Dan. To me that was the best season ever because he did play it as fairly as one can in that house. When he walked out he could do so knowing he hadn't sold his soul and could hold his head high.

Can you remember how many voted for him to win? I have been looking in the archives but can't get to BBDish 10

:o)
GaYToR

July 28, 2012 at 7:51 PM  
Blogger Lessa said...

Gaytor - Dan won in the first (and only) 7-0 unanimous vote. :)

July 28, 2012 at 7:53 PM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

Thanks Lessa. I thought so but I didn't want to put that down unless I found it in archives. There can always be one that plays emotionally.

:o)
GaYToR

July 28, 2012 at 7:56 PM  
Blogger Lessa said...

I knew, but I also looked it up in my BBCraze archive to be sure - my recap of that finale is here: http://bigbrothercraze.us/2008/09/16/bb10-finale-live-recapping/ :)

July 28, 2012 at 7:59 PM  
Blogger {ℳ} said...

Re the breakfast thing, I heard it said by someone yesterday as well, I think it was Janelle that said it.

MAN I wish they'd cut it out with the fish tonight. I'm kinda hoping for some Shane and Danielle kissy. She obviously likes him but he's hard to read if he's just flirting or really into it. He kinda got like that with JoJo too ::shudder::

July 28, 2012 at 8:00 PM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

Lessa blogged: Boogie's breaking out the hat...teaches Dan how to do the rolled up sleeve look with his jacket..

Mike Malin, this is the 80's. We need for you to pick a more current decade and return the 80'a to us, unblemished. Please roll down those sleeves now and go find a rabbit hole.

:o)
GaYToR

July 28, 2012 at 8:14 PM  
Blogger Lessa said...

I went back looking - and the breakfast was mentioned by Janelle and Joe during the last minute scramble before nominations, and made the DR comment - however, on further search - Joe told Britney THURSDAY NIGHT, before the HOH reveal, that he wanted to make them a Royal Breakfast and asked what time to bring it to them. ( approx 9:55 pm, Thursday night) There was no mention there of the DR, and no time to have decided to go it. I think that was the first decision - and THEN the DR may have said "Hey, are you really gonna..." and it went from there.

Just my opinion, of course.

July 28, 2012 at 8:16 PM  
Blogger RN_2_B_2013 said...

If DR had put him up to it wouldn't they have called him out for talking about it? I think he did it on his own just to keep his nose te nice brown color it's been all season, lol.

July 28, 2012 at 8:23 PM  
Blogger Lessa said...

So essentially - we are all right, except that it was really Joe's original idea. :)

July 28, 2012 at 8:24 PM  
Blogger RN_2_B_2013 said...

From what I understand the answer to question 1 is yes and from what I've heard (I don't have feeds this year) people have been speculating that production is trying to save some of the juicy stuff to up ratings on the CBS shows. I personally don't think that's fair at all cause those of you with feeds pay to be able to see the house all the time and see all the juicy talk and they have been really trigger happy with te fish button this season. Hope this helps! :-)

July 28, 2012 at 8:27 PM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

Anyone think they are holding out on the sushi party so it coincides with SHO2's Big Brother After Dark?

Only 30 minutes to go for that to start.

:o)
GaYToR

July 28, 2012 at 8:30 PM  
Blogger Lessa said...

Maybe - but I don't think they'll show the Sushi party, actually. They rarely do... but I could be wrong.

July 28, 2012 at 8:30 PM  
Blogger kmacattack said...

I never had the pleasure of seeing the "old Dan" and thought he seemed a little disengaged (like he misses home alot) --- but when he was talking to Brittany/Shane/ and I think Boogie the other night I LOVED how he chose his words and made intelligent points without being obnoxious. This was eye opening for me. I heart Dan now!

July 28, 2012 at 8:35 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thats good reseach leesa, and im sure its all true, but DR told joe to do it definately happened yesterday afternoon. That or im a time traveller

July 28, 2012 at 8:40 PM  
Blogger Lessa said...

Rob - that would be what I mentioned - during the last minute before nom scramble, yesterday afternoon.

July 28, 2012 at 8:42 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looks like BBAD is gonna give us the party. That works for me tonite.

July 28, 2012 at 9:02 PM  
Blogger Lessa said...

Yup! Yay! Glad I was wrong about them showing the party on Showtime. :)

July 28, 2012 at 9:03 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sorry. Forgot to mention i read at a 3rd grade level

July 28, 2012 at 9:06 PM  
Blogger Lessa said...

*L* No worries Rob - I sometimes think I write more of what I'm thinking than I do.. I should have clarified I meant the same afternoon. :)

July 28, 2012 at 9:06 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

this is a cool treat

July 28, 2012 at 9:15 PM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

HAHA! They are having more fun inside than the Sushi people outside. Ian will take any excuse he can find to take off his clothes. That's my kinda party boy.

I do love the dressed up group too, though. Gotta say for my taste Janelle has the prettiest dress. Purple is one of the colors that looks best on ZsaZsa.

I think they may be doing this for Showtime. Not sure what ratings this pulls for them but they commit to 3 hours a night for approximately 80 days. That's a lot of hours with only 3 one minute commercial breaks per hour. Just enough time to plug a few SHO series.

:o)
GaYToR

July 28, 2012 at 9:45 PM  
Blogger Emrys said...

Youre not the only one! People find him pretty or whatever but there's something about him that rubs me the wrong way. Just can't get to like him. Jeff he is not.

July 28, 2012 at 9:46 PM  
Blogger Mike said...

Trying to watch, too many fishes. You might think the director would tell the HG's this is a business and it hurts business (viewership) when they are forced to cut away every freaking 2 minutes.
I'll try again tomorrow.

BTW I vote no on coaches return. It would be a slaughter. Coaches unite, drag in Ian/Shane/Dani and eliminate the others. Then it is nothing more than an all star season. Maybe that was the idea.

July 28, 2012 at 9:48 PM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

Nini Lessa. Have a great time tonight. Have a hangover remedy ready. I always has some very spicy Mexican food for the morning after.

:o)
GaYToR

July 28, 2012 at 9:48 PM  
Blogger Emrys said...

Lmao death!!! She's looking amazing tonight!!

July 28, 2012 at 9:50 PM  
Blogger Michigan Man said...

Evening Lessa and everyone

Dan must not like being dressed up. How quickly he changed and he's wearing that same damn shirt still. Unless he has 20 of them you have to think it smells by now.

July 28, 2012 at 10:00 PM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

Body shots on Wil Feed 1 and maybe all 4.

Just happened. 10:07 pm BBT.

:o)
GaYToR

July 28, 2012 at 10:11 PM  
Blogger Michigan Man said...

That was waaaaaay more of Ian than I ever wanted to see.

July 28, 2012 at 10:12 PM  
Blogger Michigan Man said...

That was some kiss you put on Ash there Boogie.

July 28, 2012 at 10:13 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

mardi gras?

July 28, 2012 at 10:16 PM  
Blogger {ℳ} said...

Shane and Dani's first kiss 10:13P BBT -----but it didn't really count, it was spin the bottle :D

July 28, 2012 at 10:25 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

1 more bottle of wine!! uh ohes...

July 28, 2012 at 10:29 PM  
Blogger Michigan Man said...

Brit "I don't want to look hot"

Danielle "I don't want to look fat"

LOL they both look very good

July 28, 2012 at 10:47 PM  
Blogger Stephanie from the West Coast said...

So funny ... I saw everyone all dressed up ... thinking that for shure the feeds would not be on for the sushi party ...

BB14: 1
Stephanie From the West Coast: 0

July 28, 2012 at 11:08 PM  
Blogger lilo723 said...

Watching Danielle last night and in flashback is making me embarrassed. He has no interest in her and said it in not so many different ways.

July 29, 2012 at 11:57 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

hey ya'll love this site

July 29, 2012 at 4:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below