;
Live feed signups *Support the Site* u get them through.
*Thank You* for getting your feeds via The Links Here on BBDish!
We're Ready for BB17!!

BB17 Posts: Happy BB17 Premiere Day!, BBDish is Back for BB17!
BB16 EZ Archive: Miss a few Days? Check the BBDish EZ Archive, BB16 Flashback How To: Need Flashback Help? Here ya go!
Cool BB Stuff on Ebay & Around the Net!: Personalized BB TShirts!, BB Auctions, BBDish Swag: TShirts, Mugs & More, BB on Big Brother - Big Brother, Season 11

BBDish! Ya Gotta Have it!

BB17 Starts June 24th!

Google

Monday, July 30, 2012

Monday Morning before the PoV Ceremony

Good morning, BB Lovers!  It's a BIG day in the BB14 house!  PoV Ceremony Day!  We thought it was going to be a non-use, but late last night, after hours of effort from Janelle, Wil and Ashley, and the blessing and approval of Britney, Shane threw Team Janelle a Hail Mary pass.  He plans on saving Ashley today in the PoV Ceremony and putting Frank up as the ReNom. 
 
What does this mean?  Well, for starters, we're very likely going to have a grand display of daytime fireworks after the PoV Ceremony today.. starring Boogie and Frank.  Kaboom!

All Joe really needs to do this morning is keep his mouth shut and continue to appear dejected.  If Joe cannot do this, and Shane, Britney, Frank or Boogie get spooked, it could all go away and be Joe's ticket home.


If you need catching up on last night, please have a look at these 2 previous posts:

As I write, it's 8:15am in the BB house, and the HGs are all still sleeping for the moment, so indulge me... All the HGs and coaches think that this coming Thursday will be an Endurance Comp.. YAY! Janelle also thinks it'll be the end of the Coaches twist..

Here's my little fantasy scenario for getting the coaches into the game...

Julie: The coaches have declared their intent and desire to become players, but only 2 will make the cut.  The coaches will now take their places alongside the house guests in the Head of Household Endurance Competition.  The last 2 remaining coaches in the endurance competition will be allowed to enter the game as players and compete for the 500,000 dollars. Watch it all happen tonight on the Big Brother Live Feeds..

Something like that.. I haven't worked out what would happen to the other 2 coaches. Maybe stay coaching, or leave the house.  Who knows.. maybe they'll all get to enter, and that'll make room for a double eviction night or 2 down the line.

or...

Julie: Coaches, you've declared your desire to get into the game, but you're going to have to earn your spots.  In order for all of you to enter as players, 1 of you will have to win the endurance comp.

That would set up a battle royale between the coaches and all the players.  The most epic Endurance Comp EVER! ♫Looooveeee!! oh em geee.. Make it Thursday already!! There is nothing better than a great endurance comp on the live feeds. :))) If you haven't gotten the 3 day free trial yet, click here to take care of that.

With all the old school players in the house, and the hang on til I'm bloody attitude of the newbies, my BB endurance comp loving heart goes pitter patter every time I think about this one. :)

OK.. 8:40am and they're still sleeping.  Methinks BB wants them to have enough energy to do battle today after the PoV Ceremony.  I love this game!    I'll start updating the morning in this post.. as soon as they're up and coherent...

9:12am BBT Fishies!!  Wakey, Wakey, houseguests!  It's time to get up and entertain us on the live feeds!  Joe, I have 4 words for you - keep your mouth shut.  Boogie, Frank... I've always wondered what a nuclear explosion might look like inside the BB house, and I have a feeling you might just show us that today after the PoV Ceremony..  Oooh lordy, lordy! It's gonna be a heck of a Monday!

9:22am BBT And they're up!

BB: Frank, please check your microphone.
Frank: Hello, Hello..
BB: Frank, please exchange your microphone with one in the storage room.
Frank: On my way, boss.

Kitchen..
Frank: What time did you go to bed?
Wil: I don't know.. but I know it was late..
Frank: I had a weird dream about Gary Busey.. He was on a reality show and he was flipping houses in my home town.
Boogie: That is weird.

Grumbling amongst them men about Britney not ever touching a dish the whole time she's been in the house. 

Boogie: Can you even imagine if she ever has a baby?  She has no comprehension of the amount of bottles and clothes and diapers..
Frank: Mike slept in today..
Boogie: Yeah, I was having a dream that I was on the US Olympic soccer team, and we were playing the Russians..
Frank: Dream are like pictures, Mike.  If nobody's havin' sex, and I'm not in em, I don't wanna hear about em. (it's a movie reference)

9:30am Joe enters..

Wil: Hey, Joe..
Frank: Hey, Joe.. ♫Lay down your head..
Joe: Oh I love getting about 45 minutes of sleep a night.

Talk turns to Boogie's lactose intolerance. He can have milk, but it makes him really, really gassy.
**noted.

BB: Frank, please exchange your microphone with one in the Storage Room.
Frank: Wow.  I'm your boy this morning.

Joe has a seat at the counter.  So far, he's doing a good job keeping up the sad face.

Boogie: Know what I'll do? I'll wait til the Veto box closes, then I'll hand this to Brit and say, here, wash your shit.  No offense, Joe.
Joe: Can you imagine her husband's life??
Boogie: And she wants to have a baby.
BB: Mike, please exchange your microphone with one in the Storage Room.
**teehee.. BB wants to make sure Frank and Boogie are well mic'd up before the fireworks begin.

Frank: It's almost big doodie time.  So you didn't get much sleep again, Joe?
Joe: No.. I think I played pool with myself most of the night..

9:36am
Feed 3
Joe, Boogie, Wil, Frank
Backyard - Couch

Joe: I don't need anymore sun.. I'll get plenty of that in the jury house..
Boogie: You could take up a new sport - AJ.. avoiding JoJo..
Wil: ya know???

Mocking JoJo all around..

Wil: The best was when she honestly thought she traded a pack of cigarettes for a vote... No offense, Joe.
Boogie: It was a great bait and switch.. Cuz Joe got to look like a mensch..

Talk in the backyard moves from JoJo mocking to making the perfect ice coffee.. They all prefer Dunkin Donuts to Starbucks.

Frank: That's one thing I haven't been able to find in Naples is a good donut shop.

9:45am
Talk turns to Graceland.. Joe's dad did Elvis impersonations.. He had a show.

Joe: We used to go through his house.. It was the most gaudy looking thing you've ever seen.
Boogie: Is it super big?
Joe: From the front, it reminds me of the White House. And tons of acreage.. And when I went, they still had all his cars there.

Frank gives a shout out to a used car lot near by.. Good Fellas Auto Sales..  Talk turns to used car sales in general, and how they must be on the rise with the economy as it is..

9:50am
Feed 3
Boogie, Wil, Frank, Joe
Talk in the backyard has turned to Boogie's cars.. Mercedes, BMW.. cars that exist in my fantasy life.

Boogie: A few years ago, I bought my dream car, which was a convertible Bentley... But with the kid, it just wasn't practical.. It was also in an accident, but i found a dumb rapper kid to buy it..

Car chatter continues.. lalala... guy talk.. whatevs..

10:04am
The guys are up and talking about traffic tickets in the backyard, while the rest of the house snoozes..


So far, so good for Joe though, on avoiding looking happy about what's to come..

Wil: I was a listed fugitive at the age of 16.. They never wrote down that I came to court.. But they knew I went to traffic school.  The warrant wasn't even out for an hour, but they come to arrest a 16 year old, when there are rapists and murderers in the world.. Had I not been in the Florida Keys with the rest of the fugitives of the world, I would have been in jail all weekend.. for nothing.
Boogie: Yeah.. You don't wanna get arrested on a weekend.

Joe one ups Wil's story.. of course. 

10:10am On feed 1, Shane wake up and drops trow for us.  Thanks, Shane.
Now how bout a nice shower, dear?  You'd like to brush your teeth first?  Ok...


10:17am
Feed 3 and 4
Joe and Wil
Kitchen
Joe's so in check, he's not even whispering about anything to Wil when they're alone in the kitchen.  Good boy.. So far..   Joe goes to the restroom, while Wil fixes himself some eggs for breakfast.

Feed 1
HoH
Britney and Shane
10:20am (ish)

Brit: Are you sure it's the best decision?
Shane is firm..
Brit: Jenn and Ian will still come after you.  I asked Ian yesterday, and he was so weird about it. I asked him are we still good?  Are you guys not gonna put up Shane next week?  And he said, "That's not in the foreseeable options.":  I'm like, what do you mean foreseeable options?  What I'd like to hear is no.

Shane: The reason why I wanna get rid of Frank.. I like Frank, but I don't trust Boogie.  At all.  The risk I'm taking is if Ian wins HoH.  I gotta take a risk somewhere.
Brit: What about Joe?  Did you talk to him last night?
Shane: I just told him to play it cool.
Brit: Did he thank you?
Shane: Yeah, he's like, I owe you my life.. Something like that.  Who knows if you can trust him.

Shane: I know.. because Joe is back and forth all the time.. But they're gonna be trashing Joe this week.
Brit: oh, I know.  I just don't wanna tell you taht I 100% know it's the best move.
Shane: I'm aware of that.. I think percentage wise, it's the best move.
Brit: And the house is gonna be uncomfortable and terrible.
Shane: oh well.
Brit: What'd Danielle say?
Shane: She's on board 100%.
Brit: They're gonna be on her for a vote, but in a good way..

Shane: Man.. That pisses me off about Ian.. Little Faggot! I'm sorry.  I shouldn't say that.
Brit: Do not say that word.
**really, Shane?  really?  come on, now.  you're better than that.
Shane; I'm sorry.  Going against his word first week..  I haven't even done anything yet and they're still sayin' I'm untrustworthy.. That's why I'm making this decision.  I don't trust their coach. I'm willing to feel the burn, feel the pain, whatever..


Brit: I just don't want you to feel the brunt when you're doing the dirty work, and Wil's down there being BFFs with Frank.
Shane: I know..
Brit: It just feels like we're doin' Janelle's team's dirty work.
Shane: We did the dirty work week 1, and we're doing it week 3.. It just comes down to not trusting Boogie.
Brit: I'm just scared crapless.
Shane: Of Boogie?
Brit: Of the whole thing.  According to Frank and Boogie, you guys had a deal.  An iron clad 100% deal..
Shane: I'll just say, I didn't trust it.. Not when you've got players like Ian saying he's gonna put me up next week.
Brit: He didn't say he was going to.. He said not in the foreseeable future..
Shane: I want 100%.  Not foreseeings..  I know you're just lookin' out for me, and you're looking out for yourself.
Brit: The 2 go hand in hand.. You're th eone who's gonna have to bear the brunt.. You're doing a favor for everyone else, and you're the only one who's gonna take the punishment..
Shane: I kept my word;. I didn't nominate him.  He had a chance to play PoV.  He didn't win.  And I think if Boogie had a chance to get rid of me next week, he would.  And I don't like that Frank's already bragging about winning the money...
Brit: I just know they're gonna have a smear campaign against you.
Shane: I realize that.. It's putting you in a bad spot too, but it's only for 3 days..
Brit: Not really.. I don't control you.  I just think you'r ein major hot water if Ian wins HoH.
Shane: But I would've been regardless.   My mind's not made up, but I'm leaning towards one side.. and I've got to do the best for me and you.  Do you think Ian will be frazzled enough?  Ashley's not gonna win anything.. Joe's not gonna win.

Brit: SO you really only have Danielle and Wil playing.. and it depends what type of competition it is..  Hopefully just like Janelle's players.. When Frank's tearing you to pieces.. Hopefully Janelle's players stick bny you to some extent.  Do you believe they will?
Shane: I do. To some extent.  I think they wanna get Frank out as much as I do.  It'd be stupid not to get rid of him right now.  We know we got Ashley's vote.. and Danielle's too.  And Dan's on board.  And even though Frank'sa replacement nominee.. He doesn't know he's going home.  I could feed him a line..
Brit: You could say, i was too worried about you guys flipping votes.  Boogie knows I pulled him up here yesterday.. I can say I talked to Ian, and he gave me a shady answer.. and I needed to secure the votes.  And I know that Ian and Jenn will vote for you to stay. 100%.  I don't know that they will vote for Ashley to stay.  nd you can say, i talked to Danielle.. Danielle told me she would vote for you to stay..
Shane: mmm.. so it's on her hands,  Not mine.. Perfect.

Brit: Just say, I had to secure the votes.  I didn't have a choice.
Shane: And I'll just be like, talk to Danielle.  She's the swing.  And she'll be like, yeah, you got my vote.  Cuz Frank thinks she owes him something..
Brit: This is  gonna be freaking scary.I'm surprised Janelle's not up here yet..

Timecheck - 10:45am

After brief fishies..  Joe and Britney are in the backyard having a private moment.  Joe is pledging allegiance to the flag of Shane.

Joe: I talked to Shane, and he has my utmost loyalty.. If it's up to me, he will be in the final 2.  My utmost loyalty.
Brit: Ok. They're gonna after Shane like nobody's business.
Joe: I know...  but if we have the numbers.

10:48am - Britney heads inside to chat with Janelle at the dining table..  Just touching base.. very quietly.

Brit: This is gonna be good for you and I.
Janelle: Really good!

Outside, Boogie and Joe are talking about Joe's inability to sleep in the Have Not Room..

CUT TO:
10:51am
Feed 3/4
Shane and Frank
Lounge

Shane: If we keep the nominations the same, we're afraid you're gonna get the votes to get Ashley out..
Frank: I'd much rather work with you than Joe.. he told me in there, Good luck, I know I'm goin' home..
Shane: He knows he's goin'.
Frank: And you know Ian's gonna vote to keep Ash.. Boogie and I tend to have those conversations when it gets a little bit closer.  We don't wanna reveal too much to him, cuz he's just a kid.

Danielle knocks.  Shane asks for a minute.

Shane: I may have to put one person from your team up.. just to secure the votes.  Joe's goin' home this week, no matter who goes up.
Frank: You know you got mine..
Shane: And Danielle's the 3rd vote, so that's a guarantee.
Frank: And because of Ian's little crush on Ashley..  I'm workin' with you going forward..
Shane: You have their vote, and I.. I think I can trust Boogie, but when it comes down to it, next 2 -3  weeks.. I just want to let you know where my head's at and I'm jus tinterested in securing the votes.
Frank: I'm still on board with you and Danielle going down the road.. I trust more that you 2 can win comps than Jenn and Ian.. I gave Joe the chance to give me the truth the other day.. I'm done with him.

Shane: I trust Danielle, but I don't know if I trust Dan..
Frank: I do.. I think she might listen to us though, in certain times, over Dan..   I do like that we've kept this quiet a littl ebit.. Cuz it could possibly hurt Jenn and Ian's votes down the road.. if thy knew we were working together.
Shane: I was up late, but it wasn't much game talk.. Ian's the only thing that flustered me.
Frank: I think his main this.. his i don't know part is that he hasn't talked to Boogie about it yet.
Shane: Cuz he hasn't been playing his own game.. He's playing Boogie's..
Frank: Ill have a little sit down with him.. tell him we have to have your back for the next week.  I was worried last night.. Britney came outside.. and she was like, I just know that Janelle is gonna be going after all the votes.. and I was anticipating them asking me for votes, and never once did votes come up..

Time check - 11am

Brit: Hey, Shane, I definitely wanna talk to you before the ceremony, and it's about to start.
Shane: Ok.
Brit: (to Frank) I talked to Ian yesterday and he made me very nervous.

**Either they're prepping Frank for waht's about to come, or they're wavering..

Brit: I friiking am worried about securing the votes.  You guys could pick up..
Frank: I trusted Danielle goin' our way, but that's the thing, it puts all the power in her hands. Me and Boogie talked to Jenn last night before bed, and she's 100% on board with voting out Joe.  ANd Ian's got such a crush on Ashley, he's not gonna vote her out.  He knows that if he goes against the group, he's just gonna put a monster target on his back.. like the first week.
Shane: I trust you.. I just don't trust Janelle's team.. I'm afraid they're gonna get rid of Ashley.
Frank: I trust Jenn's vote 100%.  Ian, i trust him 98%.
Brit: I think Joe's gonna go home, but I'm worried about securing the vote.

11:05a
Frank:  I think Janelle looks at me like a burnt bridge.. She wont try with me til Thursday..  That's the way I am.. I will tell you the conversation,a nd if it had to do with game, I'll tell you..

Meanwhile, in the bathroom, Janelle is having a confab with Ashley and Danielle.
Danielle: This is making me nervous...
Janelle: Dan's not gonna tell Boogie, is he?
Danielle: Hell no! Dan doesn't tell him anything.

11:09am
Frank: I swear on my dear Nana's life that Wil and I have not had a conversation about final 2.  I like Wil.  He's a nice kid.  But I don't wanna sit bext to him at the final 2.  He's too well liked.
Shane: Exactly.
Frank: I feel like both of em are pretty defeated..
Brit: If he's telling you you're safe.. Everybody can't be safe.

Shane: We want Joe gone.  He's a liar.  He's a snitch.  We just need to secure the votes.  I think it's more paranoia than anything..
Frank: I know you guys are in a tight spot too.. Just like last week.. You guys not putting me on the block, Mike and our players are gonna roll with you 100%.
Shane: Ian's the thing..

Frank: I trust it's gonna be a 4-1..  but even if Ian does do the wrong thing, it'sll be a 3-2.
Brit: I know.. but 4 days is a long time.  After this meeting.. HoH is gonna be a ghost town.. No oine needs him anymore.. They're gonna be downstairs spreading lies.. It's a long time to trust that people aren't going to change their votes..  Shane has to do whatever Shane wants to do.. I'm just saying from my perspective..
Frank: I will say, the only negative possible recourse of putting up a Jenn or an Ian.. they might take it the wrong way.
**no probs.  they'll put you up.
Brit: This game is all about risk.
Shane: It would be different if JoJo were here.. but we have no votes.
Brit: We feel secrure with Danielle's vote, cuz she'll at least tell us how she's gonna vote.  But we don't want either team to have 3 votes.  I told Boogie this last night, and he was like, don't worry about the votes...

Time check - 11:15

Frank: As far as I know, Mike wants to get rid of Joe..
Brit: I'll let you guys talk.
Frank: No, I know you wanna talk..

Frank leaves the room, and Shane and Britney speak in hushed tones.. 

Brit: They're gonna be pissed!  But as long as they know it's about securing the votes.
Shane: I think he knows he might be going up..  You can't separate from me today.  As soon as it's over, Boogie's gonna be on me.


11:19am BBT - Trivia!!  The PoV Ceremony begins!







Permalink







57 Comments:

Blogger Blue said...

I like your thinking. :)

July 30, 2012 at 8:53 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Thanks, Blue :)

I'm gonna go say hi to everyone in the overnight report.. and invite em up here, before the HGs wake up.

July 30, 2012 at 8:56 AM  
Blogger mgd911lcfr said...

GM Carolyn and my fellow Dishers!!

I must say Carolyn, I love the way you think as well ... I am counting the hours til Thursday and excited to know the feeds will be sparked til then!!

Fingers crossed for a bloody fight to the end in an endurance comp ...

July 30, 2012 at 9:02 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Carolyn what are your thoughts (and everyone else's) on the house guests attire for Thursday night?? Do we think BB will tell the coaches dress for endurance??? Maybe we'll know by the beginning of the live show! Either way can't wait!! And PS I can't decide if Shane is making a mistake or not!! I hope this doesn't make his bullseye even bigger!

July 30, 2012 at 9:03 AM  
Blogger mgd911lcfr said...

GM Carolyn and my fellow Dishers!!

I must say Carolyn, I love the way you think as well ... I am counting the hours til Thursday and excited to know the feeds will be sparked til then!!

Fingers crossed for a bloody fight to the end in an endurance comp ...

July 30, 2012 at 9:03 AM  
Blogger Champs said...

So, I kind of hate that Shane flip-flopped, being a fan of Team Boogie.

Secretly, kind of hoping that he was just BSing Janelle and her team just to shut them up, but considering Shane going out of his way to go outside and shake Joe's hand on it, I doubt that this is going to happen. Danielle is going to hate her life for the next 3 days, they are going to HOUND her.

Looks like Thursday will be the perfect time to sign up for the feeds. Whether Frank goes or not, the endurance comp should be AWESOME and I can't wait.

GO IAN! You can do it!

July 30, 2012 at 9:04 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Janelle worked Brit, but Ashley really did a number on Shanes brain. Shane doesnt need to trust janelles team. This is about Boogies team being too strong. I wonder if shane will chicken out before noon

July 30, 2012 at 9:08 AM  
Blogger Blakrose said...

Hello Carolyn and the rest at the dish!

I cant wait to see what happens with the coaches.. and I hope that Shane does indeed put Frank up today, cant wait for it all to happen!

July 30, 2012 at 9:09 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Good morning, Matt :) May I humbly request that you do that via the live feed sign up links here on BBDish? Your signups are how we indie site owners survive season to season. Also, I really recommend you gettem set up before Thursday, just in case you hit a technical glitch - you want to have time to get it sorted out. Today's fireworks post POV ceremony should be a fantastic way to start! :)

Good morning, Dawn! :) OK :) I'm cool with that too!

Good morning, mgd!! :) Thank you veddy veddy much!

Good morning, SweetKissez! :) I think we'll know before the beginning of the live show..

July 30, 2012 at 9:11 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Good morning, BlakRose! :) Meee tooo!!

Good morning, RobTan! :) I know.. Ashley's tears could melt an iceberg..

July 30, 2012 at 9:13 AM  
Blogger Blue said...

YAY! Looks like they might be waking the HG's! Let's get this day underway......and on to the PoV Ceremony!

And aftermath and fallout. hehe

Just might be some really good feed watching today. It's things like this which make the Live Feeds a Must-Have.

July 30, 2012 at 9:16 AM  
Blogger kmacattack said...

Hi Carolyn!
Good morning all Dishers !!!!
I am so twisted in my own internal turmoil! I first thought Shane had to put up Frank --- who knows when next you can take him out ..... Then I started to feel safer for him and Danielle with the HOPE that F/B keep their promise next week .... But can Shane really trust Frank or Boogie? Now that he might back door Frank 1/2 of me is like "SMART!" and the other 1/2 is sad that I won't get to hear Franks sexy voice ..... And the HG will have to keep eating food prepared by Joes bathroom hands!

July 30, 2012 at 9:19 AM  
Blogger JadeDarkStar said...

wow game changeing night
go home frank
good morning carolyn

July 30, 2012 at 9:19 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I am more a lurker on this blog but I just want to say Hi and I really hope the coaches will have to earn there spot. I already am nOt psyched about this season with them.

July 30, 2012 at 9:20 AM  
Blogger Cindi said...

Carolyn, I too love the way you think!

OMGosh, I love this game! The feeds are going to be on fire for the foreseeable future and I have a feeling this next endurance comp will be the mother of them all!

July 30, 2012 at 9:21 AM  
Blogger Champs said...

Absolutely Caro! I will sign up through here. I did that for you last season as well during the final month. Money was tight and I was a big Adam fan last season.

Just keeping my fingers crossed that Shane flips again before Noon, or that he was just BSing Janelle's team...

We shall see!

July 30, 2012 at 9:25 AM  
Blogger Chrissi said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

July 30, 2012 at 9:35 AM  
Blogger Chrissi said...

Good Morning Everyone!

I am hoping for endurance this week but I am REALLY hoping that they do hold on till the bloody end...and that the bloody end isn't ten minutes in! Were there any REALLY great endurance comps in 12 or 13?

July 30, 2012 at 9:35 AM  
Blogger Edie said...

Hi Carolyn and fellow Dishers!
I love when you share your thoughts withs us:)I can't imagine being in that house, and wandering who to trust...lol The only person I would trust in that house is Ian. It makes me sad that he is left out on so much,I just want to give him a big hug:)!! Bring on the fireworks today. I am off work and will be glued to the feeds all day.
And before I forget... Hi Blue:)!!!

July 30, 2012 at 9:35 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Carolyn,

Hi Everyone,

I like both scenarios you posted Carolyn, either way I think it will be fun and if the coaches do get to play the endurance, THEY will hang on for dear life...I can't imagine anyone (maybe Joe) throwing this game...

Can't wait for POV ceremony to see if Shane really does put up Frank..

Have a great Monday everyone..

Pam

July 30, 2012 at 9:39 AM  
Blogger {ℳ} said...

omfg, I'm watching the flashback from last night. I can't believe Janelle gets her way, but that's a minor thing. I found Ashley super annoying. I'm so over her freaking bawling and one-sided arguments.

July 30, 2012 at 9:44 AM  
Blogger Blue said...

Hi, Edie. Have a good day at work.

July 30, 2012 at 9:50 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Good morning, KMac! :)

Good morning, jade! :)

Good morning, Barbie! :))

Good morning, Cindi! :) Thanks!

Matt - Thank you!


Good morning, Chrissi! :) That's why I mentioned the old school players. :)

Good morning, Edie! :) Thank you!

Good morning, Pammm!! :) Thanks!!

Good morning, M! :)

July 30, 2012 at 9:51 AM  
Blogger Blue said...

oops, read that wrong. Sorry, Edie. Thought you wrote you were off to work. Nope. you are off work today. :)

July 30, 2012 at 9:51 AM  
Blogger Edie said...

This is only my second year with the live feeds. Can someone tell me what the longest endurance comp was?
Just heard Boogie talking about calling Brittany out after veto today about her not doing dishes...lol!! OMG the feeds are gonna be on fire today!!!

July 30, 2012 at 9:53 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Edie - 13 hours - season 6!

July 30, 2012 at 9:54 AM  
Blogger Edie said...

Wow, thanks Carolyn!

July 30, 2012 at 9:59 AM  
Blogger Frank The Bear said...

I don't know, I think this will come back to bite Shane... there is still a lot of time between now and Thursday.

PS: Carolyn, to avoid Blogger snafu's, type your blog entry in Word or Notepad first (and then just copy and paste).

July 30, 2012 at 10:02 AM  
Blogger mcornett said...

can't wait to see some fireworks today

July 30, 2012 at 10:15 AM  
Blogger Blue said...

Shane in HOH in nothing but black boxer briefs....*swoooooon*

Someone fan me.....

July 30, 2012 at 10:16 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Also, the arcade convo, Ash was using her percieved ignorance to lead Shane to his own answers by asking questions as if she had no idea what was going on. They really think she is clueless and bullied into her votes, thereby innocent and honest.

July 30, 2012 at 10:17 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Blue - mm mm good!

MCornett! :) Meee tooo!!!

July 30, 2012 at 10:18 AM  
Blogger Blue said...

Skippy.....you're a cruisin'....better flip one cam back to HOH!!!!!

:(

July 30, 2012 at 10:18 AM  
Blogger Emrys said...

morning Lovely Caro and rest of you dishers!

Wow, can we just take a moment to appreciate the amount of fireworks that will be on the feeds today?!?
Its gonna be crayzee!

I am kinda sad to see, if Shane actually goes through with it, Frank go up and go home. I was warming up to his game and even Boogie was becoming a bit more tolerable...what? who said that :P

Then again, I'm team Janie, not her team, but only Janie and im proud they way my bb used her Jedi tricks!

With the fireworks of today and the coaches potentially coming in, its gonna be an awesome week!

July 30, 2012 at 10:26 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It could definately bite Shane next week. I'd like too see shane out asap, but I think for the long run Shane has a better chance If boogie isnt at full strength. IMO he has a better chance of bobbing and weaving against weaker opponents than running with the devil. There is no way Boogie wants Shane anywhere near the final 5

July 30, 2012 at 10:27 AM  
Blogger Mike said...

You can dispel the notion that Shane is gay.

July 30, 2012 at 10:29 AM  
Blogger Grendon said...

Good morning

I'm so, so happy. I knew WHY Shane thought Frank was more trustworthy than Janelle and team. But I also knew that with Chilltown 2.0 they would eventually stab Shane in the back.

Not only am I happy because it makes for great drama on the feeds and because it is an epic game move, I'm also happy because it was fun.

After all the wheeling and dealing was over, it was just good old fashioned fun.

All the HGs in the HOH room telling different stories about Joe and doing their best impressions of him. And it wasn't the mean type of sh*t talking. It was all in good fun. Add to that, Dan's attempt at making a fireball in the back yard and production cutting in with the most stern, "Dan, KNOCK IT OFF" I've ever heard.

I love the drama, but I really enjoy the fun too and the fun has been sorely lacking for several seasons. Needless to say, I haven't laughed that hard since season 10 with the antics of Dan, Memphis, Renny and Keesha.

July 30, 2012 at 10:29 AM  
Blogger Blue said...

Twitter just lit up like crazy. I'm sure. :(

July 30, 2012 at 10:32 AM  
Blogger Christine Elizabeth said...

Britanny needs to keep her mouth shut sounds to me like she is trying to talk Shane OUT of using the PoV.

July 30, 2012 at 10:36 AM  
Blogger Champs said...

Wow, Shane's airheaded bigotry comes out when he is angry. Not cool, Shane, not cool at all.

July 30, 2012 at 10:41 AM  
Blogger Blue said...

Grendon wrote: "season 10 with the antics of Dan, Memphis, Renny and Keesha."

ahhhhh. Good memories! ☺♥

July 30, 2012 at 10:51 AM  
Blogger DizMan said...

When is a rough estimate on when the POV ceremony will take place? Let's get this show on the road! I can't wait!

July 30, 2012 at 10:53 AM  
Blogger ǝuoʎuɐzǝɥʇ said...

I can't wait to see the next table!!!

July 30, 2012 at 10:54 AM  
Blogger Blue said...

Shane.....SHH!!

July 30, 2012 at 10:54 AM  
Blogger Cammi said...

Wow. Shane really? Can't beeive he called Ian the f word!!! SO uncool. Not a fan buddy. I hope Ian does win and puts Shane up and out now!

July 30, 2012 at 10:57 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Apparently Brit wants Shane to get Brigaded like she did. Hang around the fringe of a blood alliance till they cut your throat

July 30, 2012 at 10:58 AM  
Blogger DizMan said...

When is a rough estimate on when the POV ceremony will take place? Let's get this show on the road! I can't wait!

July 30, 2012 at 11:03 AM  
Blogger Blue said...

Loving Janelle's earrings. Pretty.

July 30, 2012 at 11:07 AM  
Blogger Blue said...

Even if Shane doesn't go through with it, there will still be fireworks. Janie's team will go ballistic.

July 30, 2012 at 11:11 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

imo the bEST endurance comp was......wait for it .... BB8 and the BunnyHop!! :)

July 30, 2012 at 11:13 AM  
Blogger Mike said...

Shane is weakening under the pressure. He's setting up in his mind and words to put up a weaker Ian against Joe instead of putting up Frank.

July 30, 2012 at 11:17 AM  
Blogger Coffee Break Mom said...

Oh dear. Here we go again..... sigh... its gonna be an eventful evening.

July 30, 2012 at 11:27 AM  
Blogger Mappy said...

*rubbing my hands together* in anticipation of the feeds after the ceremony.

Hellfire and brimstone may be on the menu for Shane until Thursday.

July 30, 2012 at 11:33 AM  
Blogger Blue said...

Whew!!!

My feeds kicked off and all I had was that stupid puzzle piece in the middle of the screen. Tried restarting, same thing. I almost pooped myself.

Just had to close the page out, and log back into superpass.

Of all the times.........There would have been fireworks in my own house had I not been able to pull them back up.

Gonna go change my shorts now.

July 30, 2012 at 11:33 AM  
Blogger WendyBBFanatic said...

I like your scenarios Caro. Is it still being said JoJo and Kara are in sequester and perhaps Frank or Joe will be too? Maybe the coaches will have to compete with them, so many thoughts and speculations going on. I feel as paranoid as the HGs right now LOL I think Shane may be digging his own grave at this point. :(

July 30, 2012 at 11:37 AM  
Blogger KKati25 said...

Have to say, even though I'm not a Boogie fan, I actually am a Frank fan, and him putting up Frank bothers me. I wouldn't trust Janelle or anyone on her team as far as I could throw them. They have to be the most wish-washy team I've ever seen, and Shane is choosing to trust them over Frank? I don't get it. Frank may not have always been on his side, but he's kept it about as real as you can get it BB. I think chooshing to trust Janelle's team is going to be a decision that comes back to bite him in the rump. Trusting Frank could to, but I think by keeping Frank in the house and choosing to trust him, gives him the better edge. Another big target, AND another big physical player in the house on your side seems like the better option to me, but Shane doesn't seem like the sharpest tool in the shed, so I guess his decision making process shouldn't surprise me.

July 30, 2012 at 11:44 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Psst!! New Top Post!!

PoV Ceremony Spoiler

July 30, 2012 at 11:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below