;
Live feed signups *Support the Site* u get them through.
*Thank You* for getting your feeds via The Links Here on BBDish!
We're Ready for BB17!!

BB17 Posts: Happy BB17 Premiere Day!, BBDish is Back for BB17!
BB16 EZ Archive: Miss a few Days? Check the BBDish EZ Archive, BB16 Flashback How To: Need Flashback Help? Here ya go!
Cool BB Stuff on Ebay & Around the Net!: Personalized BB TShirts!, BB Auctions, BBDish Swag: TShirts, Mugs & More, BB on Big Brother - Big Brother, Season 11

BBDish! Ya Gotta Have it!

BB17 Starts June 24th!

Google

Tuesday, July 31, 2012

The Tuesday Nooner

It's Tuesday Noon in the Big Brother 14 house!

Frank and Boogie went to work hard on Wil this morning while the rest of the house slept.  If you missed it, their conversations are covered in detail in the Morning Report.  If this is your first time on the blog today, and you need more catching up, please see Lessa's stellar coverage from last night, as well as The Overnight Report. :)

As we rejoin our houseguests, most of them are gathered in the backyard, talking about premarital counseling.. and tests.. Dan says the most important thing he learned was that your wife comes first..
Ian has just woken up.. He joins the backyard crew..  For the moment, Joe sits alone at the kitchen counter having some cereal for breakfast.  Danielle has just awoken as well.  Here's the quad view:



At some point soon, if BB is keeping with the schedule they've newly established this season, we should be having HoH Pics, and Shane should write his HoH blog..

12 Noon
F 3/4 - Bored with the conversation about video games outside, Ashley comes inside and says good morning to Danielle.. and Jenn, who has just arisen.  Danielle is a sleepy, crampy girl..

Ashley: You gonna lay out?
Joe: Yeah.
Ashley: I wanna play in the pool again.


F1/2 - Chatter in the backyard turns to past seasons and finale parties..


F3
12:13pm
Lounge
Joe, Janelle, Ashley

Joe: Wil's only got worse.  He is insanely mad at you. I think he's switching teams.  He said, "Did you hear what she said to me last night?  She said she does all my work.  That I do nothing in this house."
Janelle: Oh my God.. Oh my God..  He's such a nutty guy.  I didn't say that at all.
Joe: That's not what you said, but that's how he took it.  He misconstrued it.

Janelle: He is crazy.
Joe: Him, Boogie and Frank have been together all morning.  I think they've already got him.
Janelle: No.  He'll calm down.  I'll talk to him.
Joe: He said, His words, "We are in serious jeopardy."  We, the team.  If he flips and I'm gone, you're down to her.
Ashley: And someone said to me. Boogie wants you out of the house so bad, he'll do anything..
Joe: It is bad.. Frank is like behind Wil with the dishes, reaching over.  He sees an opening, he's pouncing on it.
Ash: But then Wil went back to bed.
Joe: That's because she walked out.  he rolled his eyes.. wouldn't even look at you..
Janelle: Why would he do this?
Joe: I don't get it either. If it's her, it's us.. He's either considering.. or he's already talked about a deal with them.  I think he's already talked about a deal with them, because Boogie and him are way too friendly.
Janelle: I just need to talk to him.  He wasn't as mean as he was last night though..  I talked to him this morning in the kitchen.. a little bit..
Joe: Just hello at least..
Janelle: Yeah.  He's being sooo dramatic, and he's blowing this way out of proportion.
Joe: You're just gonna have to lay off the hate of Frank.  Just say I don't like him.. I understand you do.
Ashley: Don't worry yet.  I know it's bad, but until she talks to Wil, don't freak out.  I'm gonna worry, but..

Ashley goes back to bed.

Janelle: Don't worry Joe.. I'm gonna talk to him.  He's just not stable.
Joe: I just don't get it.  Why now??  We had everything goin' for us..
Janelle: He's crazy. 

Janelle: I'm gonna go talk to Britney.
Joe: You're not gonna tell her..
Janelle: No, not yet.. But if it gets down to it, I'll pull everyone together, so he can see what he's doing.

12:28pm BBT
Feed 3
Kitchen Counter
Janelle and Ashley
while Shane and Jenn are nearby..

Janelle: I don't think he will..
Ash: mm mm

Shane has a seat at the dining table, and Ashley and Janelle chat with him.  Morning pleasantries... Shane says the DR woke him for a session at 5am.

12:33pm
Ash: You gonna lay out today?
Shane: Yeah.. I figure we're gonna be locked in either late today or early tomorrow, so I gotta get it in.
***Endurance Comp Happy Dance!! Yippeeeee!!!!



BB: Shane, please go to the Diary Room.
Shane: That's 4 times (today).
Ash: Poor Shane.
**Please give him the computer and the camera now.

12:36pm
Feed 3
Ash and Janelle
 
Ash: I don't know what the whole jeopardy thing is, but I think we're ok.. He exaggerates.
Janelle: I know.  I think we're fine.

12:38pm
Shane returns to the dining table.  Quick DR.  Chatter with Janelle about sugar..

12:40pm
Britney and Boogie

Brit: Dan's got issues.
Boogie: Major issues..

Shane sticks his head outside, and asks Britney and Boogie if they'd like him to mention anyone in his HoH Blog, which he's about to go write... Britney says to say hi to her hubby please.  Boogie takes a pass, saying none of his people read it.

Boogie: No photos today for me.
Brit: That's today?? I can't handle it anymore. I feel like we just did that yesterday.
Boogie: Save the group photo.. No photos today.


12:45pm
Poolside, tanning has begun..  Ashley, Jenn and Joe soak up some sun and shade..




Duckie casually waits for the HGs to come play with him..

12:50pm
Feed 3
Bathroom Couch

Britney tells Janelle about Wil being super pissed that the coaches might come into the game.  This provides the opening for Janelle to tell Britney that Wil may be a problem with the vote as well..  She does.

Brit: Ashley told me last night, that Wil was talking abotu the coaches coming into the game, adn he was livid.  I don't think you're gonna be able to work with him.
Janelle: I don't think so either.. and I don't wanna scare you, but he may be a problem for the vote too..
Brit: When we were in the HoH, he swore on his dog's life that he would never vote Joe out.  He would be really stupid to do it..

Brit: He could totally do that.. He will do that if Julie annouces it before the comp.
Janelle: Exactly..  If Julie announces, Coaches grab your athletic gear..
Brit: Then it's Goodbye Joe.

Brit: I was talking to Ashley last night.. She doesn't realize she's giving away info..

Janelle: It's week 3, and he's thinking about flipping on me.  What kind of person does that to their coach?
Brit: He thinks you're coming into the game, so he wants Frank to go against you.
Janelle: That's dumb.
Brit: He's thinking him, Frank and Boogie will be able to get us out.  I guarantee that's what he's thining.

Boogie comes in to use the restroom.. Britney asks if he's about to cook anything, hoping she can convince him to cook for her too.  That's a no. Danielle comes in to the bathroom as well. We have bra sharing..
1pm - Feed 3 - Boob chat with Britney, Danielle and Janelle..

Brit: If his vote isn't secure, we're screwed.
Janelle: And he wont talk to me.
BNrit: But take you out of the equation.  He's told me a thousand times.. Do you think he'd backstab Joe?
Janelle: He's said many times how he wants to be a ruthless player.
Brit: He's not loyal.
Janelle: I f'ing saved him this week.. withthe safety thing.
Brit: And if you wouldn't have, he would have been on the block.
Janelle: He's just not seeing it.  It makes me sick.

Brit: If Julie puts us in, before the vote, we're screwed.  If we lose that vote at the last minute, we are screwed.  Do you know how long it'll take us to get Boogie, Dana dn Frank out?
Janelle: Game over.  I'kll be gone next week.
Brit: Maybe I'll talk to him too.
Janelle: Frank has been working him so hard.  He's flirting with him.. 

Brit: Frank's like, I'm not Boogie.
Janelle: He's worse than Boogie.  He's 10 times the player.
Brit: If we leave Frank in the game this week, he's going to win.
Janelle: I'll be gone.  I'll be like, send me home to my daughter.  I'm not gonna stay here and let these dumb newbies hand the game to Frank.
Brit: They are dumb.  This is bad.  We should'nt have to be going after this vote.  He swore up and down a thousand times..
Janelle: He wont even talk to me.  He walks away.  He told Joe this morning that our whole team is in jeopardy.
Brit: Yeah, because of you, Wil.  If he votes out Joe?  What a waste.  What a waste of a week.
Janelle: I still haven't talked to him though.. He hasn't given me the chance.. He's still mad at me..
Brit: About what?

Janelle tells Brit.


Janelle: Why don't you make up a lie, and tell him, "Frank came to me and asked if we would vote out Wil."
Brit: Last week?  That might work..  Or, we could just throw it on JoJo.. We could say Frank told JoJo she might be going up agauinst wWil, so she had a chance to stay..
Janelle: Ok.. Here's what we say.. Shane was approached.. but Shane said he wouldn't do it.
Brit: But that throws Shane under the bus.  can't we throw someone under the bus who's not here anymore?
Janelle: Ok.. What do we say then?  OK.. But you have to tell him, because you're the only one who knows..
Brit: Also, we've been hearing that Frank and Wil have a deal..

**Head spins..

Brit: They say they don't have a deal., but they were approached by Joe.
Janelle: I think later tonight.. You should talk to him alone, and tell him that..
Brit: I'm gonna wait and see with you.. Are you gonna try to talk with him?
Janelle: Yeah.  But it's just festering in him.  He came downstairs and told Joe that the whole team is in jeopardy..
Brit: He complained to Ashely that you play a different game.. That he wont suck up[ to people.. She doesn't understand a lot.  She gets put in the middle of everything and she dfoesn't mean to.  We can't lose that vote.
Janelle; Just be prepared.  You might have to tell that lie.  He's flirting with Danielle too.
Brit: I know.. She knows it.  She's grossed out.  WHy can't you explain to Wil the truth.. that he cannot beat Frank?
Janelle: I told him that last night, and he was snappy..  What is it with gay men in this game?

Time check - 1:15pm

Janelle: What am I gonna do?
Brit: You've gotta secure the vote for Frank to leave this week.  Having Frank is like having 2 Boogies.
Janelle: We are f'd.  I'm just gonna bring up the whole contract thing.. and that I'm not going to jury.. I'm going home.
**Fishies.

1:19pm
Feed 3
Janelle and Britney get up and walk out of the bathroom..

Janelle: I'm so annoyed.
Brit: Me too

Britney runs into Danielle on her way out, and asks her up to the HoH Room.  Denied.  Shane's doing his HoH blog.

Danielle: Was Janelle talking about me?
Brit: No.  But we do have to talk.  I'll meet you in the arcade room..

1:21pm
Feed 3
Danielle, Brit

Brit: I'm freaking out.
Danielle: Why?
Brit: We might have lost Wil's vote.
Danielle: He promised me last night.
Brit: Janelle's just paranoid then.
Danielle: Why hasn't she talked to me in 2 days.  No body's talked to me except Wil.  Dan's not making his decision til she talks to me.
Brit: OK.. that makes me feel better..
Danielle: Me n Wil talked til like 3am.. She's just being paranoid.  Her and Wil definitely got in a fight last night..
Brit: Tell me what happened.
**No. I can't type it again.
Danielle: She went up to Wil last night and said the only reason you're here is I've been kissing ass for 2 weeks.. He was so mad.  He came into mine and Dan's Room.. Also, he said Ashley's hole thing wasn't sincere.. When she was crying.. Janelle made her do it.

Brit: So she tells Ashley to be friends with us..
Danielle: That's what Wil told me last night..  I don't like Janelle at all.. She floats to the power.
Brit: I know.  She's friends with me again this week..

This conversation is ongoing on feed 3 and 4.  The time is now 1:28pm BBT.

Brit: So what are you thinking?  Are you thinking you and Shane should cut a deal with Frank and get rid of Joe?
Dani: No, Frank's gotta go.

1:42pm BBT
Skipping ahead.. through a few minutes of rapid fire whispers.. we rejoin Britney and Danielle.

Brit: What do you think's gonna get us further in this game?
Danielle: Getting rid of Frank..
Brit: And then Janelle's Team's gotta go.
Danielle: Yeah.

Janelle comes in.. Mercifully.  They're both very nice to her.. Natural.. as if they haven't been trashing her for the past several minutes.

1:45pm BBT - HoH Pictures Time!!
Britney and Danielle go to put makeup on..Janelle comes to snap a pic..

 

I like mine better.
A few more..




1:58pm BBT
Bathroom
Feed 1
Ashley and Janelle

Janelle: has Wil said anything to you about not wanting to be on the team?
Ashley: No..

Janelle: What did Wil say?
Ashley: Wil said about the coaches coming into the game... 

Janelle: You need to talk to Wil and tell him that if he's abandoning Joe, he's abandoning you..
Ashley: Is Britney upsety?

Janelle: I never said anything to Brit, and she came to me and said "I think your team is fracturing."

2pm BBT
Camera 1 flips up to HoH with Britney and Shane.  Britney's filling Shane in on the morning,.. Then Danielle comes in. Shane asks if anyone's spoken to her  yet today, meaning  Joe.  She says no.  She's annoyed.

HoH Pics for the Relcutant Showmance...




2:06pm BBT Frank comes up to the HoH.. Hoh picture taking continues..



***It's 5pm eastern - I've been at it since 3am eastern.. serious brain melt..  time for a bloggy break! Please mind the critters on the live feeds. The houseguests are non-stop today!!






Permalink







30 Comments:

Blogger Blue said...

hehehe Brit bringing up "the other show that is not on CBS" and immediately fishies. LOL

July 31, 2012 at 12:06 PM  
Blogger Blue said...

What's this? Game talk again? In the lounge with Joe and Ashley?

OHHH!!

Good Afternoon, Carolyn and Dishers!!!

(forgot my manners)☺

July 31, 2012 at 12:10 PM  
Blogger ǝuoʎuɐzǝɥʇ said...

I wanna go play in a pool.

July 31, 2012 at 12:14 PM  
Blogger MommaKate said...

Joe, Ashley, and Janie are freaking out about Wil flipping. I kinda hope he does..... that'd be awesome drama. :P

July 31, 2012 at 12:20 PM  
Blogger aw said...

The links for the feed do not update in Google Reader anymore. The latest feed in the Google Reader is "Late Afternoon with Lessa" from three days ago. Can you fix this?

July 31, 2012 at 12:31 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Aw - Sorry about that. I don't know how to fix it.

July 31, 2012 at 12:32 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Hiya Blue :)

Hey Zany :)

Hi CountryGirl :)

July 31, 2012 at 12:33 PM  
Blogger Grendon said...

Carolyn

Don't feel bad. I wouldn't know how to fix it either. I am technologically impaired. (I almost wrote technotronically impaired.)

July 31, 2012 at 12:43 PM  
Blogger MommaKate said...

I hear lots of sawing/construction in the background of everyone outside. I'm praying for a endurance comp!!... Oh.. also a car horn going off. lol

Morning Carolyn!

July 31, 2012 at 12:45 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

CountryGirl - Nice Catch! :)

Grendon - Thanks :) Ditto..

July 31, 2012 at 12:47 PM  
Blogger MommaKate said...

Britney about Wil "He swore to me on his dog's life" LOL !

July 31, 2012 at 12:52 PM  
Blogger Blue said...

Paranoia is alive and well.

July 31, 2012 at 12:57 PM  
Blogger Blue said...

Blue isn't interested in the boob/bra girl talk between Britney, Janie, and Danielle.

Try and guess why. teehee

July 31, 2012 at 1:00 PM  
Blogger Laura said...

Good Afternoon!!

I apologize if this was discussed but someone mentioned that everyone will be suspicious if on Thursday, BB tells everyone (HGs and Coaches) to dress comfortably.

Do you think this possible "hint" about that Coaches reentering the game may change anyones vote?

Do you think it will secure a vote for Frank or Joe?

Love everyone's insight over the last few days!! Makes for very interesting reading.

July 31, 2012 at 1:20 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Grendon- (I almost wrote technotronically impaired) - lol ;)

July 31, 2012 at 1:22 PM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

Grendon: technotronically

HA! I love it. That word may eventually get into the dictionary. It's a word any BB fan recognizes and remembers its origin immediately.

G'Day Caro, Blueme, zany, grendon countrygirl and whoever may be posting at the same time.

I have so much catching up to do. I've read all the comments since my own last post but I still have to get through Lessa's, the TOR, the Morning Report and now the Nooner. I need an Evelyn Wood Speed Reading refresher course, or maybe new glasses. (Actually I do, it's been a year and time for a trip to the Ophthalmologist.)

So Frank is flirting with Wil? Interesting since last week he asked Wil to sleep in his HoH bed last week and the next day reported that Wil has a firm ass. Boys will be boys.

I'm shocked at Shane's choice of words but I'm not going to really comment until I find it in the Flashbacks and hear it for myself.

Now to dig in and get caught up. I'm turning on the feeds to see if I can manage 3 things at once... Can't forget the Olympics.

:o)
GaYToR

July 31, 2012 at 1:23 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wil... Whats up with that? He's acting like a whinny little kid. What a headache for Janelle

July 31, 2012 at 1:37 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Hey GayTor!! :)

Hi Laura!! :)

July 31, 2012 at 1:37 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Everyone,

Hi Carolyn,

If you need fingers, hands or back you can use mine Carolyn...:)

Love this part of the game, I love to see just what kind of deals are being made just to stay in the house..It is bad for our Miz Carolyn, but fun for all of us BB lovers..

Great TOR, Morning and Tuesday Noon Report..I had company (the nerve of people coming over when I am watching BB...GEEZ) so I was able to get caught up on what was happening..thank you

Have a great afternoon/evening everyone..

July 31, 2012 at 1:38 PM  
Blogger Emrys said...

Wow this season really IS the season of paranoia and flip flopping!! Lawwd!!

July 31, 2012 at 1:42 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Hi Emrys ! :)

Hi Pamm! :)

July 31, 2012 at 1:47 PM  
Blogger Laura said...

Hi Carolyn...thank you again for keeping me current. I love getting caught up at 3 AM when my little one wakes.

After I posted, I did read that Janelle and Brit think Joe is gone if Julie hints that the Coaches are entering the game.

Looking forward to Thursday!!!

July 31, 2012 at 1:54 PM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

From everything I am reading it sure sounds like AGP has already told the coaches they are going in. But I keep going back to the exact words Julie used Thursday night about this.

Are we voting them in, or (my choice) OUT for sure or are we voting to give them a CHANCE to enter the game? The phrasing keeps bothering me and it's in print that way on the screen crawl in BBAD also.

:o)
GaYToR

July 31, 2012 at 2:04 PM  
Blogger MommaKate said...

I wish Danielle would change her outfit. It looks like she's wearing a nightgown...

July 31, 2012 at 2:04 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I still think wil will vote for his team, he's just any extremely emotional human

July 31, 2012 at 2:06 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

***brain melt!!!

time for a break for me..

oh boy..

i'll see you back here with a new top post around 3:30pm BBT

July 31, 2012 at 2:11 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Slightly random subject, but does anyone else hope BB is done with adding vets to the game? I do love to see them again, but it can be a little annoying how they always act so superior to the "newbies". Everyone was a first timer at one point. Janelle and Brit have never even won, Boogie's never played without Will, and Dan has never played without Memphis. So really they only know more about procedures and stuff .... IMHO every season of this game and the people in it are drastically different.

I would just like to see a good old fashioned group of BB virgins have at it the way it used to be next season.

July 31, 2012 at 2:50 PM  
Blogger Beckie said...

I'm with you K-mac, i wanna see a real BB season without "vets" it is getting old quick.. But im a die hard BB fan :) and love love love the dish chicks!!

July 31, 2012 at 3:50 PM  
Blogger Beckie said...

I'm with you K-mac, i wanna see a real BB season without "vets" it is getting old quick.. But im a die hard BB fan :) and love love love the dish chicks!!

July 31, 2012 at 3:51 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Hey everyone!! :)

New Top Post!!

Join Us!

July 31, 2012 at 4:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below