;
Live feed signups *Support the Site* u get them through.
*Thank You* for getting your feeds via The Links Here on BBDish!
We're Ready for BB17!!

BB17 Posts: Happy BB17 Premiere Day!, BBDish is Back for BB17!
BB16 EZ Archive: Miss a few Days? Check the BBDish EZ Archive, BB16 Flashback How To: Need Flashback Help? Here ya go!
Cool BB Stuff on Ebay & Around the Net!: Personalized BB TShirts!, BB Auctions, BBDish Swag: TShirts, Mugs & More, BB on Big Brother - Big Brother, Season 11

BBDish! Ya Gotta Have it!

BB17 Starts June 24th!

Google

Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Tuesday Morning

Good morning, BB Lovers!  Happy Tuesday!  The feeds went to fishies at 8:24am BBT, so it's wakey wakey time for our lovely little hgs...

Today in the house, we'll have HoH pics and blogging, as well as a continued effort from Frank, and to a lesser degree Joe, to stay in the house.  Run, Danielle, Run!! hehehe. Last night, Frank stepped up his flirt game.. with Wil. For all the details on what went down in the house from 10:15pm til about 6:45am, please check out Late Night with Lessa and The Overnight Report. :)

8:30am
With the exception of Frank, who's singing in the kitchen, the HGs are steadfastly ignoring BB wake up call.
Frank: Morning everybody watching on Superpass! Do some of these chores in the morning that we need to do.. Let down these awnings.. Gah.. I hope everybody watching is a little bummed that I'm up on the block again.  I'm not ready to go home.  At least I hope I don't.  I don't think the votes'll send me home.  I hope I'm a little more liked than Joe.  He's a nice guy, but his stories are a little long winded.  Minute he went on slop, he stopped cookin' for every body.. I wish I could sing for ya'll.. It's kinda early here on the west coast.. I'm sure ya'll know that.  It's kinda warm out here already.. Still a little dam around the pool from our group cannonball last night. I don't know if anybody was watching last night, but we had a lot of fun..

Frank: I feed really stupid right now if nobody was watching me talk to myself.. I might even come off a little bit crazy.  I'm glad I'm a morning person.. Wake up, shoot the chit with everybody.. It's Tuesday.. Be people hanging out by the pool.. Getting some workouts in.. Eviction is 2 days away.. I'm on the block.. again.  Gah.. again.. If you're doin' it just on votes, without the pov.. tht means your social game is tight..

Frank: Tuesday, I think it's July 31st.. Random fact.. July and August both have 31 days.. and the reason why is Julius Caesar.. when they were making the Roman Calendar, he wanted his month to have 31 days.. and then Augustus Caesar, he wanted his month to have 31 days too.. Ooh.. it's a little damp on this chaise lounge.. Oh! A big spider.. It's a white spider..

He has a very close look..  Then heads inside..

Frank: Coffee should be ready now... Slowest coffee maker on the planet. Little tip..  You should drink a full glass of water before you have your coffee.  I'd like America to take a look at this.. All these dirty cups.  People don't wash their dishes in here. That's what you have to live with in the Big Brother house.. It's not too bad.  Could be worse.. But who wants to see that when you wake up?  People drink coffee here at like midnight.  It's crazy.

Back to the backyard.. The monologue continues..
Frank: It's actually pretty rare that I'm up all by myself.. It's kinda nice.. I don't know if I'm supposed to look into camera when I'm talkin' to you.. What a night. What was cool last night in the pool. A bunch of us got in a conga line in a circle and created a whirlpool.. You should try it.. maybe not if you'r enot a good swimmer.  It creates a bit of a current.

Frank: It's day 25 in the Big brother House.. Not even 4 whole weeks yet.. and I'm on the block again.  I hope we're doing a good season for ya'll..  Joe's been tellin' Porky Pies about me for the last week.. I'm thinking about callin' him out.  Let's talk about that.  Last night, Janelle bald faced lies to Janelle and tells him "Frank wanted to backdoor you last week."  And that she and Ashley had to kiss my ass all week to keep him off the block.. Lies and manipulations.  I called her out about it the other day.  She didn't have to do that.  She could've said let's get some of these floaters out.. We're competitors.. Hopefully, my game is a lot tighter than theirs.. When I get the chance, I'll send Janelle out the door.. And that might mean I have to send Wil out too.. Which is a shame..

Frank: I haven't even got to vote yet.. with Julie.. Isn't that crazy?  1st week I was on the block, then I was HoH, now I'm on the block again.. I hope everyone at home is rootin' for me.  I don't think there's anyone in here I couldn't beat in final 2.. including Wil..  I'm probably gonna have to start winning some more competitions.. Shane's been killin' it. Part of my logic is, may I keep letting him win comps.. His target gets bigger every comp he wins.. and if there's a chance of us going up together..

8:55am He's still talking!

Frank: I hope I'm not stupid trusting Shane and Danielle right now.. The reason why I'm on the block is because Britney wanted to split the vote between the 2 teams.. I just hope.. I just don't think that Shane and Danielle are the type of people who can look at you in the face and lie to you.. Maybe I'm wrong.  I like to think I'm pretty good at reading people.  At least I like to think I am.  That's where my thought process is right now.  I've got 2 for sure.  I'm told I have 3 for sure. 

Frank: I almost half way wish I wouldn't have won that 2nd HoH.. but.. if I make it through this week, winning that HoH wasn't bad, because I did make a deal with Shane that should keep me here this week.. But if I go home.. winning that HoH was bad.  It's fun to win an HoH.. I'm too big of a fan not to win 1. If I win a couple comps.. I wouldn't mind going to final 2 with Shane.  He's a nice guy.  But.. He did stick with Willie's vote that 1st week.  I did not like that.

BB: Mike, please go to the Diary Room.

Frank: I would sit next to him.. if I could win a couple more comps and the comps are a little closer.  Lemme go refill my coffee..

Frank: This coffee tastes terrible, yo.

Frank: back to me and Shane.. I wouldn't mind sitting next to him in final 2.. I'm a little better with words than he is.  I haven't liked too many people..  I liked Willie before he flipped out.. and before he made fun of Wil..  But now I'm disliking Janelle and Joe.. What're you gonna do?  Except send Joe out the door...   Janelle is a little harder.  I do like Wil.  I'd like to work with him.  I hope he believes me.  I almost had Ashley pulled away from Janelle.. She's just too flighty..  I almost had Shane pulled away from Britney too.. I'm sorry for Shane's family and fans, but because of the situation he put me in, I'm gonna have to send him home when I get the chance.  When someone shows they don't completely trust you, it means you can't completely trust them..

9:10am Frank's still talking to the live feeds.. and the families and friends of the departed HGs.

Frank: I wonder if everyone at home is hoping the coaches come into the game, cuz I don't.  I feel like depite this twist, I've done ok.. If I can make it through this week, I'll be lookin' pretty good.  The only thing I'll have to worry about next week is Ashley, or possibly Wil winning HoH.. But I'm starting to get Wil on my side.  It's getting close.  It's getting real close.. Just last night, Wil said he was neutral.  It's a start.  It's just too early to start proposing deals.. cuz if it gets out.. word spreads and I'm toast.

9:13am Boogie comes out and joins Frank on the couch.. Feed 3 and 4

Boogie: I was thinking.. Risky move, but I wanna throw  it out to you for discussion.. Obviously Wil feels targetted by Shane.. Listen, Wil, Shane is obviously after you.. This is the one week he can't play HoH.. If we rely on Danielle's vote and I still go out.. Gimme your vote this week, let me stay.. and you, me, Ashley and Jenn can target Shane next week.
Frank: Maybe wait til tomorrow.

Both agree Wil is likely to talk so it's best to wait a bit..

Boogie: I think with Dan, everything's gonna be ok.
Frank: Yeah.. I came out of my DR last night, and he was like, what are you freaking out about?  That made me feel good..

Boogie: This whole situation isn't fair to the group.  If we get dropped into the game?  i would've played differently.. Dan is convinced it's happening this week.
Frank: Yeah?
Boogie: I think there's too many people.. I think they'll wanna get a coach out first.  But if we make it past Thursday without anyone coming back, I'll believe it.
Frank: You think they'll wait til we get to 9, including the coaches? That'll be next week.
Boogie: 9 yes.. but that's 2 weeks.. Maybe with 10..

Frank: I just don't think it's gonna happen..
BB: You are not allowed to talk about prod'n.
Boogie: Ths is f'in strategy.  Sorry guys.  It's kind of important.  --- I just can't have you leave.  If I'm coming into the game.. especially.. Jenn can't beat anyone in final 2.. Maybe Ashley.. ANd Ian?  I think a lot of people are afraid of the sympathy angle.  He doesn't know what he's doing.  He's a kid caught up in a man's game.
**puke
Frank: I don't know if it's a good thing or not, but last night, Britney was like, I really like Ian..
Boogie: I think she just feels bad she got him in trouble..
Frank: I told her we hugged him..
Boogie: I really think we'll be ok with Danielle.. But I also think you'll be able to work Wil over these next 48 hours.  You may be able to work him for his vote, but even more importantly.. Maybe he wont put you up..  If you can separate him from Janelle more..
Frank: I think I've almost got him on the brink..
Boogie: Take your time.  Gah.. If you could stay.. and Shane doesn't win the PoV.. that'd be huge.  Think of who'd be left..
Frank: And Danielle might be a little burned about Shane goin' out the door, but..
Boogie: There isn't any f'in alliances at this point.  No one's been true.  This jury.. At this point, it's just getting people out.  No one can say you double crossed anyone, because no one's been loyal.  You play it like someone who's been here before, and they play like a bunch of amateurs.  I've been playing the scenarios, and I would hate that they take out the best player by accident.


9:26am- time check
Frank: Ya'll hear that?  Best player!

9:27am
Frank: If I do go home, and you win Coaches' Challenge, f'in trade.
Boogie: I'm probably gonna do it anyway... Jenn.. she's playing for 2nd place.  The thing with Shane?  Getting him out earlier gives him a chance to decompress and get rid of the anger.. Better a few weeks than a few days. Howie almost headbutted me at the door and he gave me his vote, cuz he was there for a month.  If you go, I will spend every waking moment hunting down Shane.
Frank: But you still might be able to trade for him.  Would you think about trading for Wil, if you have the chance?
Boogie: Hm.. That's an interesting point.. What if.. He probably wouldn't like that though.. Even if we can get him to go against her wishes, I don't think he'll abandon her completely.

9:30am
Checking on the rest of the house via the Quad -

Still sleepin!

Boogie: Either which way.. I think the biggest component her that makes me feel good is Dan.  He wants to work with me.  He knows that going with Janelle and the useless Ashley isn't the way to go.

9:45am - Boogie gets called to the DR, and he and Frank wrap up their morning talk.  Frank goes inside and gives a demo on how to clean up after yourself..  1st with a cup, then with the garbage..

Frank: Alright, America, I'm gonna need a little but of alone time, cuz I gotta go.. number 2. Alright cameras, gimme a minute by myself..

9:50am
Feed 3 and 4
Boogie

BB: Wil, please come to the DR..
**and wake up!

Boogie: Buncha freakin' idiots in here.. I need a little assistance from Dan this week.  I know you think he's trying to get me, which is very possible, but I need him this week.

Boogie gives his protein shake weight a jiggle..

Wil shows the world he's alive.. He and Frank exchange morning pleasantries..Frank returns to the backyard...

9:58am
Boogie: Had another idea.. What if, to give Britney and Shane more confidence.. I go to them and say, Frank and I have been talking, knowing that Jenn can't win.. Really I should just hitch my wagon to Frank.. Sell them on the idea that I'd abandon the team and just play with you and them..
Frank: Yeah..
Boogie: And just sell them on the idea of getting rid of Janelle..
Frank: I like it, but my only concern is the sympathy Britney has for Ian.. Maybe a way to approach it is not to say names..
Boogie: Maybe I just say look.. very vague and innocent.. the more I talk to Frank, as much as I was focused on getting 3 players to the end, Frank is my best bet..
Frank: And I know Frank's more willing to play ball with you guys..

Wil comes out.

Wil: You guys talkin?
Boogie: We are talkin, but join.
Frank: How'd you sleep last night?
Wil: Like sh*t.  How bout you?

Boogie: It is such a rare thing that we get to talk, and no ones up yet.. If we could have a candid conversation..
Wil: Yeah.
Boogie: Is there any part of your individual game?  Not Janelle's game..  That views getting rid of Joe this week as a potential?
Wil: I view Joe as a vote. Janelle doesn't have a whole lot of.. She's playing this one way, and I'm playing another.. and now she's trying to throw that the way I'm playing isn't good.. She told me last night that if she hadn't kissed Frank's ass last week, I wouldn've been gone.
Boogie: I don't recall that conversation.
Frank: Me either.  I was still solid until Janelle and Joe went straight at me.  When that happened, Joew and Janelle were dea to me.
Boogie: That doesn't mean you are.  We understand.. We'd obviously like to get your vote.. How is your relationship with Shane?  If you won HoH?
Shane: I of course told him that if I won, I woudln't put him up.
Frank: We all have to say that this week.
Wil: I think Ian's a wild card.. He wouldn't make any promises about not putting me up..
Boogie: He's a kid.. He can recite every single eviction since he was 10 years old..
Wil: But he has no social skills.
Boogie: And Janelle's counting on that.  I know it's early to ask you to start thinking for yourself
**manipulative.. hurt and rescue.
Wil: I started thinking for myself weeks ago.
Boogie: When you're the target.. She's gonna fight for Ashley.. She's not gonna fight for Wil.
Wil: I don't know that.. You guys have a far great chance of winning this game than we do.
Frank: He means the coaches.
Wil: He's gonna do whatever she can to keep us all in the game, but it's a stupid move to piss off one of your players.  She wants me to kiss Shane's ass, and I'm not going to.  THat's not how I play.  THat's not how I live.

Frank and Boogie tell him that he was never on their hit list last week.

Boogie: All we sold was, you roll with us 3 or your roll with those 3..
Wil: Joe and I's names had been thrown around before he even won Hoh..
Boogie: Of course.. because you have a player on your team who's a non-threat (Ashley)
Frank: Just out of the 3 of ya'll.. You were the 2 obvious picks.
Boogie: They weren't gonna waste it on Ashley.
WIl: Ashley's a better player than Joe.
Frank: But Joe spreads so many lies.. Although, Joe's fandangling possibly got me more votes. And depsite what people say about our final 2 deal.. you and me..
Boogie: I understand this is an uphill conversation with us.. Evicting someone when they get to go have Martinis and talk to their wife.. big difference between giving them 4 days to cool off.. You're in a mansion having cocktails by the pool, and you realize that was stupid.. How he'll feel Thursday night is infinitely different than how he'll feel September 19th...  Keeping Frank here is the best bet.. If Frank's looking out for you, it's just soemthing to think about.
Wil: I'm definitely thinking about it.  I don't wanna be the only person to switch though.  I've been talking to Danielle..
**woops!
Boogie: When you say switch.. Do you mean Danielle's voting to keep joe?
Wil: No.  She's in the middle..
Frank: Obviously, if I go home.. It's gonna be you, Ian and Ashley competing.. It's more even odds..  I feel like Danielle's wishy washy.. At least we wouldn't be coming after you.
Wil: That's what I want to hear.  That I'm not gonna be backdoored or nominated if I keep you..
Frank: And I kinda come with 2 votes..
Wil: Same here.
Frank: But I'm talking about to help you down the road.

Time check - 10:16am

Wil: What if she puts up Ian or Jenn?
Boogie: It's gonna happen.
Wil: I'm willing to lose Joe or Ashley next week.
Boogie: I don't need 3 people to win.  I need 1 person.  Ian has caused this.
Wil: He caused this.  You guys were pretty much solid til Sunday night.. I feel bad for him.. He was cryin' when Frank went up on the block last night..
Frank: I think he was cryin' cuz he thought it was gonna be him.

10:21am
Wil indicates that he's open and undecided.  This has been the plan from the get-go.  The question is, is he sticking to plan, or is he truly open minded?  Wil's still burnt about Janelle's words to him last night, and Boogie is jumping at the chance like a used car salesman with a barrage of hurt and rescue.

Wil: The only thing I can suggest.. If you're gonna badger anyone, go for Joe.

10:35am
Wil and Boogie continue talking, while Frank prepares himself some breakfast..  Boogie compliments Wil, saying no one in the house but he and Frank have any clue how to play the game.

10:36am Joe comes outside, ending the campaign for Wil's vote.  Frank's become so accustomed to talking to the feeds, he continues as he prepares his breakfast..
Silence fills the backyard.

10:40am
Frank: For some reason, I've got the Hokie Pokey stuck in my head..
**I'll take credit for that.

Outside, Wil asks if anyone had any strange dreams last night.. THen he asks Boogie if he's dreamt of his son at all.  Boogie says no, because he's trying to block that part of his life out..  "Not just children, but everything in your life.."
Joe: Exactly.. Because when you think about em, it begins to suck.
Boogie: And you get depressed.
Joe: The little things..
Boogie: That's the thing.. I get that picture.. and I see him crawling.. and then you feel guilty and just kinda weird.

Feed 1 and 2 - Frank's giving a running commentary on egg preparation..

Feed 3 and 4 - Stilted chatter...

10:46am
BB: Shane, please go to the Diary Room.
Wil: Well, at least it's Tuesday and not Monday.
Boogie: Good attitude..

Frank: Some people might look at my eggs thinking they're a little over cooked, but I like em that way..  Scramby eggs with onion and a little smoked slamon on the side.. I clean up after myself before I even eat.

Frank sits down at the table, removes his hat and says grace, silently.  Then, he eats.

10:50am
Boogie goes inside..

Wil: How are you feelin' about Janelle right now?
Joe: I don't understand what happened..
Wil: She said, If Ashley and I hadn't kissed Frank's ass last week, I would've gone up.. Meaning I'm only here because of her.
 **You are.  You would have been on the block this week, had she not saved you.
Wil: She should be scared, cuz I'm really pissed off. I didn't come here to win her 100,000 dollars.
**Ungrateful.
Joe: What I think she meant was just the opposite.

Boogie comes back.  Talk turns to chatter..  Wil goes inside..

10:57am
Happy Chatter in the kitchen with Wil and Frank.  Silence in the backyard with  Boogie and Joe.. Why even pretend?  Ashley wakes up and joins Frank and Wil in the kitchen for a moment before heading to the backyard.

Boogie: Damn.. Check out this outfit!  Bringin' the heat for a random Tuesday.
Ash: I ran out of clothes... and my bikini top's hurting me.

Chatter about spooning with Janelle, who is a cuddler.. 

Inside..
Wil: I'm gonna be the most malicious player in Big Brother ♫history...

11:02am
Boogie and Ashley

Boogie: You don't get too bored in here do you?
Ash: No, I love it.  Everyone was crabby last night.. Danielle was in a bad mood.  Wil was in a bad mood.. We were acting like we were 9 years old.  You probably would've been uber annoyed.

11:05am
Feed 1 and 2
Wil and Frank

Wil: Just don't bs me.. Don't think I fall for that kind of bs..
**Whatcha gonna do, Wil?

Feed 3 has flipped to Britney.  Shes up in HoH putting on some make up before she goes to the DR.

On 1, Frankand Wil head back outside, joining Joe, Ashley and Boogie on the couch, and chatter resumes.

11:11am
Feed 3
Wil and Britney

Britney's having some coffee before she goes to the DR.  She and Wil are chatting about food.. She says he's the healthiest eater she's ever seen. Britney heads in to the DR...

11:13a
Feed 1
Wil joins Joe, Frank, Boogie and Ashley in the backyard.  Chatter about physical training.. Specifically, running bleachers.

11:21am Janelle's up!  Britney's out of the DR and she's joined the backyard folk... Wil and Ashley move inside to the kitchen..
Feed 3
Ash, Wil, Janelle

Ash: Hey, Babe..
Wil: There she is, Sleeping Beauty.
Janelle: My whole body hurts..
Ash: I know.  I feel like I was hit by a semi.
Janelle: I'm getting old.. If I could only be 25 again.. Ooh.. my butt. That workout yesterday...

Boogie comes inside.

Boogie: What up, Janelle?
Janelle: Hey Snoogs..

Ash: You didn't go to bed til 6?
Janelle: No, I went to bed at 4..

Dan comes in and gets the morning greetins from all assembled.

11:27am
Outside on Feed 1, Britney sits with the nominees..


Frank: I'm gonna need a nap today.
Brit: I had a lot of fun last night.
Frank: Yeah.. Volleyball was fun. Freezetag.. You shoulda come in the pool too, Brit.  The whirlpool was fun.
Brit: And the hottub was so hot.

Wil comes back outside..

Frank: I found a sharpie in the yard last night.
Brit: you did?!
**bb contraband.  they're not allowed to have anything to write with.  fishies...

11:29am
Feed 3
Janelle and Ashley sit at the kitchen counter, while Dan and Boogie make breakfast for themselves..

11:37am
Feed 1 and 2
Janelle joins the group outside.. Talk turns to baby naming..  Mostly Janelle, Britney and Ashley participating while Frank looks on befuddled.

Boogie comes outside with his breakfast, momentarily saving Frank from baby talk, before joining the conversation himself.  Wil heads back inside for a morning nap.










Permalink







35 Comments:

Blogger Grendon said...

Good morning Carolyn

If Frank is grossed out by people touching their feet and then touching the door handle without washing their hands, God only knows what he would do if he found out what Joe touches before putting his hands all over their food.

July 31, 2012 at 8:48 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Good morning, Grendon! :)

July 31, 2012 at 8:58 AM  
Blogger Emrys said...

Morning Caro!!

July 31, 2012 at 9:04 AM  
Blogger Grendon said...

I don't know what in the H-E-double hockey sticks to think of Frank right now.

I almost think he genuinely did/does want to work with Shane and Danielle. But I've heard him and Boogie laugh about back dooring Shane. Even while he was making his final 2 with Shane he was still saying he planned on getting rid of him.

Maybe he's just telling Boogie what he wants to hear about getting rid of Shane.

July 31, 2012 at 9:04 AM  
Blogger Blue said...

"***who let him put a hoodie on? someone's slacking off on their Shane duties."

Sorry! See what happens when I go to bed? :) lol

Good Morning, Carolyn. Excellent TOR as always. Thank you. :)

Good Morning, Dishers.

July 31, 2012 at 9:05 AM  
Blogger Blue said...

Frank is going to wear out Caro's fingers before anyone else even gets up.

July 31, 2012 at 9:10 AM  
Blogger Shi Shi said...

Good Morning Caro and Grendon..

Grendon I agree 100%. I certainly would never eat at one of his restaurants where he was cooking!

July 31, 2012 at 9:14 AM  
Blogger Shi Shi said...

Good Morning Caro and Grendon..

Grendon I agree 100%. I certainly would never eat at one of his restaurants where he was cooking!

July 31, 2012 at 9:14 AM  
Blogger Shi Shi said...

Grendon have you seen how he hand rubs the salmon and other meat. Gag me with a spoon!

July 31, 2012 at 9:15 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Morning Carolyn. So much game talk, but I actually love when they talk to the live feeders directly. Nice to hear what's going on in their head.

Can't wait to see what goes down live on Thursday.

July 31, 2012 at 9:43 AM  
Blogger Edie said...

Hello Carolyn and Dishers !! I know I'm probably the only one , but I want Frank to stay . I think if he stays my man Ian will get farther in the game :)

July 31, 2012 at 9:47 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'll stop in and say hi here too. Thanks Carolyn for the great reporting, as usal. Happy Tuesday everyone :)

July 31, 2012 at 9:49 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Good morning, Emrys! :)

Good MOrning, Bluee! :)

Good morning, ShiShi! :)

Good morning, Marla! :)

Good morning, Edie! :)

July 31, 2012 at 9:50 AM  
Blogger Blue said...

hehehe Now Boogie is talking to us.

July 31, 2012 at 9:53 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Good morning, KMac :) Thank you!

Happy Monologue Tuesday! lordy.

July 31, 2012 at 9:56 AM  
Blogger Grendon said...

Edie

I have not liked Frank because he has been playing Boogie's game and he is very mean spirited when they are together.

However, if Shane and Frank could work together and maybe pick up Wil and Ian and start working to take Boogie out next week-well then I would be 100% on board to keep Frank.

July 31, 2012 at 10:07 AM  
Blogger ǝuoʎuɐzǝɥʇ said...

Morning!!!

I'm on a computer now, but I like the comments better on my Droid because there's a reply function and I can read the comments in a more organized fashion. There were comments on here yesterday, and I was like, "What are they talking about????"

Then I got home and used my phone and saw it listed a a reply directly below the comment they were replying on, and I was like, "Oh!! I get it!!"

I'm a ditz.

July 31, 2012 at 10:07 AM  
Blogger Grendon said...

Wow!!! Boogie is an idiot. He keeps stressing that whoever goes home now has a lot more time to decompress and cool off than the person who goes home at final 4. That's one of his selling points to keep Frank over Joe. Just a few problems.

1-Whoever leaves Thursday is more than likely not going to jury so it doesn't matter if they are mad.

2-If they are going to jury, who is it more important to give that cooling off period. I would say Frank since they have all seen flashes of his temper.

3-If angry Joe goes to jury house he has almost zero chance of influencing anyone's vote wheras angry Frank could influence people.

Boogie just gave Wil the best reason to vote Frank out.

July 31, 2012 at 10:24 AM  
Blogger Blue said...

That was a long talk. Does anyone think Wil may flip and vote to keep Frank? I can't figure him out.

July 31, 2012 at 10:30 AM  
Blogger Emrys said...

Ok I seriously don't get Wil. He's pissed at janelle because she called him evil? Give me a break!! I'm sure Wil's said much worse about other HGs. Either he's falling for boogies bs or he might sorta out Boogie, Boogie.

July 31, 2012 at 10:36 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

falalalaaaa :)

July 31, 2012 at 10:44 AM  
Blogger Edie said...

I agree with you Grendon 100%! I just worry that when Frank is gone Ian is the next on Boogies team to be a target....and I love me some Ian :)!! But my other reason for wanting Frank to stay , is to see him and Janelle battle it out in the endurance comp.

July 31, 2012 at 10:45 AM  
Blogger Blue said...

Here's a "Clumbsy Thumbsy" from the Ellen Degeneres Show, phone texting autocorrects and mistakes......just for a quick laugh:

"Can you drive me to Kristina's?"

......."No, your dad and i want some alone time to bang."

"I didn't need to know that. U could have just said no."

........"Hang! I meant Hang!"

"Sure you did"



And a second one:

"How is our pregnant little daughter?"

........."Mom, how did U know??"

"I meant perfect."
"Wait. WHAT?!?!?"

July 31, 2012 at 10:51 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Blue - Hahahaha! Love those!

July 31, 2012 at 10:56 AM  
Blogger Blue said...

I'm so entranced watching Britney apply her make-up.

I need a life.

Or a new cam feed to watch.

July 31, 2012 at 11:09 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

i ♥ u blue

July 31, 2012 at 11:15 AM  
Blogger Blue said...

Back atcha!! ♥☺

July 31, 2012 at 11:17 AM  
Blogger Champs said...

I guess I'm pulling for Wil now! I sincerely hope he flips on his team. I am screaming at these feeds that the coaches are coming in, but they can't seem to hear me.

Caro, I know you have a direct line into this house, can I borrow it for a minute? Hehe.

July 31, 2012 at 11:24 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Sheryn - Thank you for the heads up. Banner fixed.

Matt - haha! :)

July 31, 2012 at 11:37 AM  
Blogger Grendon said...

While I may agree with Britney that "He who stays up the latest wins the game" I think the more important lesson is "He who wakes the earliest explains the game to us loyal viewers".

I would like to put in an appointment request for an early morning monologue with Wil tomorrow.

July 31, 2012 at 11:38 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

:) hehe.. Grendon..

July 31, 2012 at 11:41 AM  
Blogger Grendon said...

Streetcar Named Desire!!!

July 31, 2012 at 11:44 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

This is your 15 minute warning.. :)

I'm gonna open a nooner post.

July 31, 2012 at 11:48 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

...and.. It's up! :)

Tuesday Nooner

July 31, 2012 at 11:59 AM  
Blogger atandw said...

Carolyn OMG reading all of this just makes me more anxious to watch the next episode. I love all the drama - your neighbor Amber

July 31, 2012 at 5:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below