;
Live feed signups *Support the Site* u get them through.
*Thank You* for getting your feeds via The Links Here on BBDish!
We're Ready for BB17!!

BB17 Posts: Happy BB17 Premiere Day!, BBDish is Back for BB17!
BB16 EZ Archive: Miss a few Days? Check the BBDish EZ Archive, BB16 Flashback How To: Need Flashback Help? Here ya go!
Cool BB Stuff on Ebay & Around the Net!: Personalized BB TShirts!, BB Auctions, BBDish Swag: TShirts, Mugs & More, BB on Big Brother - Big Brother, Season 11

BBDish! Ya Gotta Have it!

BB17 Starts June 24th!

Google

Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Late Afternoon Tuesday

Good evening, BB Lovers!  I hope you had a tremendous Tuesday out there in the world!

Today on the live feeds, Wil was at the center of all the drama. Simply put, it seems Wil's vote seems to be up for grabs.  This is due to a perceived slight last night from Janelle followed hours of flirtation and courting from Boogie and Frank, who are promising Wil the world out of one side of their mouths while plotting his demise from the other... 

It is sure to be  another exciting late afternoon and evening on the live feeds! Spark em up!  The week is far from over! :0)

And.. all the HGs are expecting an Endurance Comp come Thursday night! *Love*  --If you haven't gotten your live feeds set up yet this season, now is the time to get the 3 day free trial.  You don't want to miss seeing the endurance comp! :)

Right on cue, as I'm writing the Intro, Wil and Joe head into the lounge for a private conversation that clears up all the confusion of the day...  Saints be praised. At least for the next hour or so...

3:25pm BBT
Feed 1 and 2
Lounge

Joe and Wil
Joe: Straight up, I'm nervous, dude.  Am I losing your vote?
Wil: No!! We're fine.  What I am doing is playing my own game.  I just want to make sure he's blindsided.

Joe: Phew! OK.. Straight up, dude.  I'm with you to the end. But you and Janelle gotta talk.. What she said in her mind was, Frank was considering putting you up on the block...
Wil: I don't want her kissing ass on my behalf.  She did it on both of her seasons.  She came in 3rd.  It didn't work.
Joe: Well, you need to tell her that.
Wil: We came here to win 500,000 for ourselves.. We didn't come here to win 100,000 for them.
Joe: Ok.. Dude.. That's all I wanted to know.. She needs to settle down.  I told her that today.
Wil: And if she thinks she has such good game, she just did a really stupid move by pissing off oine of her players.

fish

Wil: You don't have to worry.. And Danielle's in on it.  She and I are just making it seem like..

fish

Wil: I just don't agree with the way Janelle does things, and I don't want her representing me..  I would not do that to you, Joe.  I gave my word to you a long time ago.  I have not gone back on any word I've given.  Definitely from this point on, I'm doing my own thing, and hopefully we can work together.. She needs to be more careful in how she deals with us.  Yes, you've played this game before, but you haven't played with us.  I've had it.  I hate this stupid twist.
Joe: I hear ya.
Wil: But you don't have to worry.  I've got your back.

Wil heads to the kitchen to prepare himself some lunch..

3:38pm
Britney passes through, and Wil confirms he's good with her as well..

3:40pm BBT
HoH Bed
Britney and Danielle

Brit: Are you sure we need to get rid of Frank?
Danielle: Absolutely. He'll come after Shane next week.
Brit: oh kay..

Danielle: Do you feel like Janelle's giving me awkward looks?
Brit: No.. But.. Ashley said to Janelle the other day, "you need to make Danielle feel important.  She likes to feel important.." I guess that's why she's following you around all the time..
Danielle: Number one, I don't.. How am I supposed to take that?

Brit: Janelle's just on my nerves.. She so obvious.
Danielle: She's giving me weird looks.
Brit: If you win HoH, she's gonna be all over Dan..
Dani: I think she likes to flirt with Dan.
Brit: Her game is just so obvious to me.

3:47pm
Joe and Ashley
Jacuzzi

Joe checks in with Ashley at the jacuzzi to tell her all is good with Wil's vote..

Ashley: Love that so much.

Joe tells Ashley to let Danielle know.. Janelle joins them at the jacuzzi..




Joe: Bottom line, he said he doesn't want you negotiating or coaching for him..
Ashley:  More of you for us!
Janelle: I don't understand why someone wouldn't want my help..
Joe: He wants help, he just doesn't want you speaking for him.


Ashley: He's also very insecure that he hasn't won anything yet.  I trust him, though..

3:55pm
Feed 3
Janelle wants to go talk to Britney and Danielle..  She and Ashley head inside.  Janie gives Ashley a cover up.. then heads up to the HoH room to talk to Danielle and Brit.  She tells them all is good in the world of Wil's vote.  He's just pissed at her.

Brit: Is he still mad at you?
Janelle: Yeah. I think so.  I'm gonna talk to him once he gets some food in him and settles down.
Ashley: I'm supposed to get my period any day. I'm late.
 



Downstairs on Feed 1, Shane's talking about house flipping...Happily, it seems he also received the shirtless memo.

His lips keep moving, but I expect I'm hearing what men hear when a hot blonde talks about some topic they're not particularly interested in..

4:05pm BBT
Feed 3 and 4
Janelle, Ashley, Brit and Danielle

Janelle is predicting a BIG blow up tonight on the feeds.  Apparently, Frank has said that he'll be calling Joe out on all manner of things, and if he does, Janelle's gonna take him down for everything hes stirred up in the house since day 1.

4:35pm BBT
Feed 1 and 2
Joe and Danielle

Joe reconnects with Danielle..

Joe: You are one of my favorite people in this house, just cause you're the realest.. Did she tell you what Frank's planning?  Wil said he's gonna verbally attack me in front of everybody.
Danielle: Don't worry about it.. He's just gonna make himself look bad.
Joe: I talked to Wil earlier.. He's on board.. Although he and Janelle got in a tiff earlier.    I think tomorrow's gonna be heavy.. It's gonna be hard on me.. I think Boogie and Frank are gonna do a smear campaign.
Danielle: Same thing JoJo did to me.  It was so awkward.. but I didn't budge.

Danielle tells Joe he's good with her..

Danielle: My word's good.  I don't want you to get paranoid.  No matter what they say to me.  You're doin' good.  If you get antsy, you can come ask  me at any time.
Joe: They're goin' at Wil relly hard.  They're gonna start pounding you too.
Danielle: What's funny is they're going at it through Dan.  Dan doesn't vote, and he doesn't tell me what to do.. and he's not against you at all.
Joe: I think it's a good solid 5.  I think you'll be really happy.
Danielle: I trust you.  I have nothin' against you at all.
Joe: I'm just tryin' to be quiet.. Between the lack of sleep, those beds.. ya just wanna zone out.. which is actually good for me this week.. I talk too much.
Danielle: No worries, Joe.  Please don't feel like I don't trust you.  The only thing is, I wanted to talk to you. I'm not a wavering personality.  No worries.  I promise.  You had my back last week.  I'm returning the favor.

Joe: And we gotta win HoH.  Me, you, Ashley or Wil gotta come up with it.
Danielle: Boogie is gonna attack me after eviction.. He's gonna be guns blazin..
Joe: You n me both.

Joe: I think this is gonna be endurance..
**I get a happy little chill every time someone says the E word. 
Danielle: I hope so.
Joe: If it's endurance, I think we gotta really push Wil.  He's run many marathons.. And for his size, he's light..

5:25pm BBT
Endurance talk rules the roost.. Wondering when the lockdown will start.. The need to win.. Listening to the buzz saws and hanging on the hammock so they can hear music from the comp construction crew.. The need to hang on til the dawn!!

We're taking a bloggy break.  Please  mind the critters and enjoy the live feeds! :0)  Reminder: The HGs are expecting a smackdown tonight.. Spark up your feeds, folks!  It's not over til they walk out the door! 








Permalink







73 Comments:

Blogger MommaKate said...

I think Britney is going to end up flipping and try to convince Danielle to vote Joe out.... I think she actually wants Joe out, and that's why she keeps asking "Are you sure we should get rid of Frank? "

July 31, 2012 at 3:56 PM  
Blogger MommaKate said...

Yay! I've never been first !! Hi Caro!!!

July 31, 2012 at 4:02 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

hehe! :) Hi Country Girl!

July 31, 2012 at 4:07 PM  
Blogger FL Girl said...

Getting tired of Dani. Good thing she has Dan. She needs to get over Shane.

July 31, 2012 at 4:07 PM  
Blogger MommaKate said...

Janelle " There's gonna be a blowup tonight... apparently" !!!!:D!!!

July 31, 2012 at 4:09 PM  
Blogger Blue said...

Welcome back, Carolyn!!! *Blue waves*

So, Will isn't changing his vote, huh? He's hurting my wittle brain.

And a possible blow-up tonight with Frank and Janelle and Joe.

ACK! I'll never get to sleep if that happens.

July 31, 2012 at 4:19 PM  
Blogger lscott said...

hi caro

first comment of the year...

i like frank, i think he is upright, i think he could work with shane. danielle, not sure what is going on with her. a nurse who is in the harley davidon calendar?

shane may be right not getting into a showmance with her.

i love britney, hoping for some good dr sessions

July 31, 2012 at 4:20 PM  
Blogger Blue said...

I'm trying to pace myself, in case I'm up half the night Thursday should it be an Endurance (and it really sounds like it will be).

That's something which is not to be missed. No no no no no.

July 31, 2012 at 4:22 PM  
Blogger FL Girl said...

Dani needs to remember that Janie's team keep her safe twice. Janie just keep Wil safe also. I think Janie is getting a bad rap.

July 31, 2012 at 4:29 PM  
Blogger Michigan Man said...

Hello Carolyn, fellow BB addicts

Good job Brit, tell Danielle that,Danielle doesn't feel important, and now we get this conversation. This should get interesting.

I hope Frank does call out Joe. Janelle better be ready for it come her way because the biggest liar next to Joe is her. She lies for mean reasons too, telling Danielle that JoJo said she was fat, and then she convinced Danielle that she heard it too.

I wonder if Frank will be as calm as he was with Willy. Being the accuser and not the accuse.

Should be interesting Thur. how they will handle the coaches coming in. I feel they can't do it before the vote because you know people would go, wait a min. we need Frank to get the coaches out, and some would, I think, change their vote. At the same time they need to be ready for endurance comp, comfy/athletic wear.

This could be easily solved if they would stop with the "Wipeout" style endurance and take it back to something like the holding a button. Those are more fair for everyone of every size and they go a lot longer. Endurance now is a test of how much your body can take rather than who has the most will to win.

July 31, 2012 at 4:30 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Hi FlGirl! :) mm hmm

CountryGirl - hehehe! Instigator! ;)

Hiya Blueee! :) Thank youuu!!

Hi LScott!! :) Welcome back!! So nice to see you!



**I have very happy news!! Somehow I've managed to not whine incessantly about it out loud (thru my fingers) for the past 3 days, but...

My A/C has been on the fritz..as in zero cooling.. and now it's working again!! yayyyyy!!!! In South FLorida, this is a HUGE thing.

July 31, 2012 at 4:33 PM  
Blogger Shamr0x said...

I was thinking the same thing. I hope it flips!

July 31, 2012 at 4:35 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Hi Michigan Man!! :) I'm hoping they wait til after the vote - finish one week before you start another type thing..

I'm with you on the hold the button thing..

FL Girl - Agreed.

July 31, 2012 at 4:35 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Hi ShamRox! :)

July 31, 2012 at 4:36 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yay for a/c Carolyn...mine went out in June and I am still waiting for appt. At least it hasn't been over 93 degrees in my area...I am close to BB house so it averages about 88-90...

Mine will be back next Wednesday...yay

July 31, 2012 at 4:39 PM  
Blogger kmacattack said...

Hoping there is something dramatic tonite --- Thursday seems really far away ! Danielle needs to calm down IMO and just enjoy the fact that this week is the opposite of last week --- She is safe and has a swing vote --- when she bugs Dan and gets all "it's so hard to be me" it Annoys me to no end! Also Frank flirting with Will is bound to make Shane jealous - lol-

July 31, 2012 at 4:39 PM  
Blogger kmacattack said...

Btw - hi all and Ty dishchicks!

July 31, 2012 at 4:40 PM  
Blogger lscott said...

thanks for the warm wb caro.

i love this place!

July 31, 2012 at 4:40 PM  
Blogger Michigan Man said...

Thanks for reminding me of that lscott , Danielle's calendar photo. I found two actually, one she is wearing a gold bikini and the other she is wearing a leather jacket with a low cut top and leaning toward the camera. Both are quite sexy. I think she was doing modeling to pay for school. There was another pic and link to the town she lives in and it says she is still in school.

July 31, 2012 at 4:45 PM  
Blogger Emrys said...

That's what I was saying too. It's like ok, you might not like the person but dot ungrateful when you she's saved you both.

July 31, 2012 at 4:45 PM  
Blogger Blue said...

You haven't had A/C for 3 days??? In So. Florida?!?! In July?!?!

*thud* <----Blue just fainted out of empathy for Caro!

July 31, 2012 at 4:48 PM  
Blogger Michigan Man said...

Sorry Shane, legal binding contracts with BB have, they must, tons of fine print.

July 31, 2012 at 4:50 PM  
Blogger Blue said...

Welcome home, lscott!!!

July 31, 2012 at 4:51 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Q didn't shane tell someon in hnr
that joe went through franks suitcases looking to see what he did 4 a living? if so y hasn't anyone mentioned that to frank talk about blowing up

July 31, 2012 at 4:51 PM  
Blogger Blue said...

Michigan Man......hold the button. YES! That would be wonderful. I agree with your comment there.

July 31, 2012 at 4:54 PM  
Blogger Susan said...

Hello Carolyn! Happy to hear the AC is back for you...I'm in Minnesota and can't handle heat without AC, couldn't even imagine what you've been going through w/o it in FL. Ick.

Gesh, this house! I miss reading your blog and watching BBAD one day and I'm freakin lost! Took my headache meds and am off to read what I missed...

July 31, 2012 at 4:57 PM  
Blogger Susan said...

Oh and I almost forgot to wave hello to all you dishers too! {{{hi}}}}

:)

July 31, 2012 at 4:59 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

We Love Kara Monaco - :) Hello! I think it has actually been mentioned to Frank.. and may be used for ammunition..

MIMan - yup!

Blue- Horrifying, right? The worst was nighttime.. I like it COLD to sleep. Typing in sweltering heat kinda sucked too though.. It's over! :)

Hi Emrys! :) Yup!!!


Hi KMac! :)) You gotta add a pic! I wanna see you!

Hi Pamm!! :) JUNE?! Oy! Ugh.. I feel for you!

July 31, 2012 at 4:59 PM  
Blogger MommaKate said...

Oh.. a little bit of a Diary Room leak right at 8pm. Can hear someone in the background talking to Joe when he gets called into DR. Camera 1.

July 31, 2012 at 5:01 PM  
Blogger Shamr0x said...

Hi everyone!!!! So, Is Frank REALLY flirting with Wil? I know they've been buddies since the beginning (i think?) So I can only imagine it's playful fun. Joe saying stuff like Wil's gonna be hurt really drives me nuts. I highly doubt that Wil is falling for Frank... Come on now... They're both having fun. Just because one is gay and the other isn't it makes it mean?? Unless I totally missed something here???

July 31, 2012 at 5:02 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Hi Susan!! :) Thank you!! I♥MN! Where are you? I have family in Eden Prairie and Waconia...

Country Girl - Thank you! I totally missed it.

July 31, 2012 at 5:03 PM  
Blogger Margaree said...

His lips keep moving, but I expect I'm hearing what men hear when a hot blonde talks about some topic they're not particularly interested in..


LMAO..this cracked me up so much I just had to figure out my password AGAIN so I could comment

July 31, 2012 at 5:03 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Hey Margaree! :) hehehe! Thank you! I'm SO glad someone saw that! :0)

ShamRox - I think Frank's just doing Frank... He's a big flirt. It's his nature.

July 31, 2012 at 5:06 PM  
Blogger BoilerUP said...

Good Evening Carolyn and all y'all!

I've read several people say they don't have a favorite this year. I'm in the same boat, but I'm actually enjoying it more. I don't get nearly as worked up when something "flips" - it's now just fun to watch how it all pans out. Like a huge sociology experiment...

These next two days are going to be fun, fun, fun!

July 31, 2012 at 5:06 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

sorry off topic but i'm sorry for mentioning the
possible medical thing about ian yesterday. it's just i use to b on the same bb board as him but not a member like him &
and some guest was making fun of him they told them to stop he is a member of the board & they mentioned he had Asperger syndrome
that's y i asked if he told anyone. sorry again i was just repeating what i read on the other board ........sorry

July 31, 2012 at 5:08 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Hiya Boiler Up! :) Funny - I'm loving all of them this season.. each for different reasons.. even Boogie.. occasionally.. here and there.

July 31, 2012 at 5:08 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

WeLoveKaraMonaco - No worries.. :) Welcome to BBDish.

July 31, 2012 at 5:09 PM  
Blogger Blue said...

Shane is wearing too much clothing.

July 31, 2012 at 5:10 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Blue & Emrys - I just heard from Lynda at GraphicSolutions and both of your personalized bb tshirts shipped out today. :)))

July 31, 2012 at 5:12 PM  
Blogger Blue said...

"each for different reasons.. even Boogie.. occasionally.. here and there." LOL

I've been enjoying Britney this season, and I did not like her at all during her season. Weird.

July 31, 2012 at 5:13 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

hey Carolyn thx must have missed that part. :)))))

hey y'all dishers

July 31, 2012 at 5:14 PM  
Blogger Blue said...

Yippee!!!!

Can't wait!!! It would be awesome if it made it here in time for Endurance Comp Thursday night. I'm not going to hold my breath, but it would be pretty cool! LOL

Thanks, so much again, Miss Awesome Carolyn!

July 31, 2012 at 5:14 PM  
Blogger Vigilant Observer said...

I think if everyone is going to push for Shane to wear less clothes I am going to cheer for Ashley every time she takes off more. LOL. You guys really make my day!

July 31, 2012 at 5:15 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Blue - ditto on Brit.

Just a warning.. I am fading fast..

July 31, 2012 at 5:16 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

hehehe! Hi Vigilant :)

July 31, 2012 at 5:16 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

thx carolyn
this is the friendliest bb site i came to. y'all r awesome here.

personally i think shane is wayyyyyy to good for Dani....
i see stalker on her face

July 31, 2012 at 5:19 PM  
Blogger Blue said...

Howdy, We Love KaraMonaco!!!

July 31, 2012 at 5:19 PM  
Blogger Vigilant Observer said...

I think brit might be the dark horse for the endurance comp if the coaches come in. If I recall she wasn't terrible in her season and she is little like ian.

July 31, 2012 at 5:22 PM  
Blogger Michigan Man said...

Kevin Smith's movie Mallrats was shot at the Eden Prairie mall. Years later I went the Eden Prairie mall and bought Mallrats, then my roommate stole the video :(

True story.

July 31, 2012 at 5:26 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

WeLoveKaraMonaco - Thank you very much! :)

Blue - :) Just call me happy A/C girl :)

Vigilant - I'm trying to remember.. She did do ok on endurance, didn't she...

July 31, 2012 at 5:26 PM  
Blogger MommaKate said...

Shane said Blondes are his weakness....Sorry Danielle.

July 31, 2012 at 5:26 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Michigan Man - awwww!

July 31, 2012 at 5:27 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

y'all so sweet :)))))

July 31, 2012 at 5:28 PM  
Blogger Blue said...

I'm feeling the need to veg out in front of the t.v.

Unlike the vegging out I have done all day in front of the BB Live Feeds.

July 31, 2012 at 5:30 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

ok everyone mom's telling me to get off & rest back later

July 31, 2012 at 5:31 PM  
Blogger piper said...

Does anyone in the house know who Frank's father is?

July 31, 2012 at 5:31 PM  
Blogger piper said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

July 31, 2012 at 5:32 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Hi Piper :) Nope. Not yet.

Later, WeLoveKaraMonaco! :)

Blue :) Enjoy!! :)

CountryGirl - Yup - He was practically cast for a showmance with Kara Monaco..

July 31, 2012 at 5:32 PM  
Blogger Vigilant Observer said...

Wait, maybe I have been out of the loop. Who is Frank's Father?

July 31, 2012 at 5:34 PM  
Blogger ǝuoʎuɐzǝɥʇ said...

I wish Kara had lasted longer. As before, I was a fan of hers on GND.

Gah! I need sleep tonight! No blowups that last beyond my bedtime, please.

July 31, 2012 at 5:37 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

sid vicious, the wrestler. i knew the name, but i had to look it up.

July 31, 2012 at 5:38 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

hi zany :0)

July 31, 2012 at 5:40 PM  
Blogger Michigan Man said...

Is it peculating in Danielle's mind that the JoJo lie was told to her by Janelle? I wonder.

July 31, 2012 at 5:46 PM  
Blogger Emrys said...

Omg lovely Caro!! If I could flap my wings and get to so fl to hug you I would!! But here's a big Internet hug anyway!! {{{{{{{{{{{{hug}}}}}}}}}}}

Congrats on the shirt Blue!!!

July 31, 2012 at 5:48 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Big Dishy Hugs to alll.. :)

I'm a crispy critter..

Nite Nite..

If you're up late, join Lessa!

I'll See you in the morning with the Overnight Report.

July 31, 2012 at 5:51 PM  
Blogger Michigan Man said...

omg to funny, Brit, Shane, Dan and Danielle in HOH talking about how they can't get away from Janelle and Ashley and how it's so nice they aren't up there and boom, there they are lol

July 31, 2012 at 5:52 PM  
Blogger Michigan Man said...

Night Carolyn, sleep well.

July 31, 2012 at 5:53 PM  
Blogger Grendon said...

Boogie may be a half way decent coach but he's not great. Add to that the fact that he's too aggressive, too cocky and downright malicious when things don't go his way. Plus, without a Wil (or a Frank) by his side, I think he'll be worthless. (Unless Dan's got me fooled and he really is in an alliance with Boogie.)

Janelle, Janelle, Janelle...I'm not even sure what to say. I guess I'll just say this-Oh how the mighty have fallen.

Brittany-I always thought she was smart. I think Dan is realizing it too. I know she has been guilty of mean-girlitis in the past but she is much better this year. And she is an angel compared to most other people in the house. It may take her a long time to come to a decision. She may flip back and forth until she is sure she is doing the best thing. But she has not been playing a game based on lies, manipulation and back stabbing.

The time Dan has been spending on the HOH couch and most especially the time he spends teasing Brit about things like her pessimistic attitude and her giving stink face when she receives a bad gift (like the gripper socks) reminds me of old times and gives me hope.

Danielle is no Rennie. Shane is not as smooth as Memphis. But I think the relationship Dan is developing with Brit is very similar to the one he had with Keesha.

July 31, 2012 at 6:04 PM  
Blogger Heynewgirl said...

Frank sounds like he is going to pass out when working out. Wil is the most fit in the house being he is a triathlete. Wil hardly even breaths hard.

July 31, 2012 at 6:12 PM  
Blogger Susan said...

Finally caught up, whew! Sorry I missed ya Caro, have a good night.

BTW- I'm not far from Eden Prarie, Woodbury here!

July 31, 2012 at 7:10 PM  
Blogger ittehgaps said...

Ongoing convo in backyard with Janie, Boogie, Ian...
Who would you like to see in the next Allstars season?

July 31, 2012 at 7:15 PM  
Blogger wander08 said...

Just curious, why is JoJo's picture still up w/ Shanes' on Brit's team? She's gone right?

July 31, 2012 at 7:31 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Too bad for her that Dan is voting, not danielle

July 31, 2012 at 8:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below