;
Live feed signups *Support the Site* u get them through.
*Thank You* for getting your feeds via The Links Here on BBDish!
We're Ready for BB17!!

BB17 Posts: Happy BB17 Premiere Day!, BBDish is Back for BB17!
BB16 EZ Archive: Miss a few Days? Check the BBDish EZ Archive, BB16 Flashback How To: Need Flashback Help? Here ya go!
Cool BB Stuff on Ebay & Around the Net!: Personalized BB TShirts!, BB Auctions, BBDish Swag: TShirts, Mugs & More, BB on Big Brother - Big Brother, Season 11

BBDish! Ya Gotta Have it!

BB17 Starts June 24th!

Google

Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Wednesday Morning in the Big Brother 14 House

Happy Wednesday, BB Lovers!  It's Wacky Wednesday in the Big Brother 14 house!  Last day to get the votes!  And.. the lockdown has begun!  Let the tension simmer..  Let the tension boil.. Let the Endurance Comp and Coaches entering the game speculation run like wildfire..


The rest of the house is still sleeping, but Boogie and Frank are up for the day..


8:40am
Bathroom
Feed 1 and 2
Boogie and Frank have woken up and discovered that lockdown has indeed begun.. 

Boogie: 34 hours.. The only good thing is.. We're in a smaller area.
Frank: Did you get to talk to them last night?
Boogie: No.. but..
Frank: Feel good?
Boogie: Yeah.

Frank: I knew I shoulda done laundry last night.

8:44am
Boogie: Major f'in lockdown.  Hopefully it's endurance.. And Ian has to step up to the F'in mike.

Kitchen
Frank: Morning, all the live feeders out there.. It is 8:45am west coast.. Morning, Mom.  Morning, Nana.. You guys are workin'.. watchin' me maybe.. I know the garbage is full.  I'm gonna take it out after I make coffee.  This is the day we like to call Wacky Wednesday in the Big Brother house.  Its the day before eviction when everybody's scramblin' for votes.


Big Construction noises can be heard..

Frank: Damn!  They're doin' monster work out there already.
Boogie: Yeah, I was an idiot.  First thing I did was grab my sunglasses to head out, then I heard that.. Unnecessary.

Frank continues his monologue to the feeders..

Frank: I always put a little salty in my coffee.. in the grounds, not the cup.. that's the trick if you're drinking shitty coffee.. a little bit of salt takes the bitterness out.
**I'm sure the people at Pete's are thrilled.

8:53am
Frank: If something happens and I do get sent home tomorrow, there's 2 gray vnecks out there that you can use for workin out..
Boogie: Thanks.. Man.. This'll be the longest lockdown of the season..
Frank: Seems like we had another 37 hour lockdown for something..
Boogie: We just need less people in here..

Jenn comes thru.

Boogie: Mega Lockdown, Jenn.
Frank: Get ready for an endurance..
Boogie: When Ian says, "I'm not goin anywhere," I'd believe it.  I'm gonna be in his face, yellin like a rower coach..
Frank: The good thing is.. The only person you have to worry about..
Boogie: Ashley.  If there's one she's gonna win..  But Wil is gonna feel pretty unsafe.. He's gonna go a while.  If Danielle keeps you, she'll be the perfect HoH.  It's almost guaranteed, she'll put up Wil and Ashley.

8:57am
Feed 4
Boogie and Frank move to the Arcade Room/Lounge

Frank: WHen I talked to Dan last night, I didn't get any indication he knew me, Danielle and Shane are workin' together.
Boogie: She could have said, don't say anything..  I just can't see him lying to me or to us right now.. that badly.. cuz he knows I'm gonna come hunting.. The other reason.. He knows he has ultimate protection, at least for now, if you stay.
Frank: I told him, obviously the only person I don't wanna be next to at the end is Shane.. I wouldn't mind being next to Danielle..  I don't think Dan would want us sitting next to each other.
Boogie: His reverence of Ian works for you too.. because she might take you instead of him, because of the underdog thing he inspires..  Priority #1 would be - we can nominate Wil and Ashley - Hope his (Shane's) ball doesn't get drawn..
Frank: And if it does, we just send home Wil.
**Target #1 for next week is Shane, but Wil will do as a 2nd option.

Frank: One thing he did say that was good.. He said, I actually know Mike outside of this game a little bit.  I don't know those 2 girls...
Boogie: He knows how much Will and I were locked in..
Frank: I don't think it'll happen (the coaches coming in).  It's not gonna be fair to us 7 that are left, and all of a sudden they throw 3 people back in the game.  There's just so many negatives to how people will feel..
Boogie: I agree.  It cheapens it.  And people wont buy into the concept of a new season, if they do this.   I'm glad you didn't have the public thing with Joe and Janelle.. Cuz last night.. Even the stupid thing with the duck?  Those things make Danielle very uncomfortable.  I watched her.. and she tensed up the whole time.  I think today - Just lots of Shane, Danielle and Britney time.
Frank: If I go home tomorrow.. They're good..
Boogie: Exactly..
Frank: (he plans to call everyone out on his way out the door, if that happens)

Boogie: What're you gonna say in the speech?
Frank: I'm gonna start off with "Bullying is not ok.." No, wait.. That was my last speech.
Boogie: Hahaha!
Frank: "..love all you guys.. i'll keep you safe.. There've been a lot of tall-tales about me the last week.. For your info, I've had no final 2 deals with anyone..

9:10am
Boogie: She directly said it to you?  You're good?  Not through Shane?
Frank: I'm almost positive.. I haven't had a lot of one-on-one time with her.
Boogie: You've got to today.  People make it so difficult.. Why not just be direct?
Frank: Because she's an intimidated kid.. and Janelle's an intimidating woman.
Boogie: And Janelle's an intimidating housewife. Intimidating stay at home mom.
**Boogie, you're an ass.

9:30am
After a few minutes of fishies, the lights are on, and Boogie and Frank are still the only ones we see awake..

Frank: I don't see em doing 2 crap shoots in a row.  It probably will be Endurance. ..  I think the rope comment was enough to let Dan know..
Boogie: And he knows I will back that up.  He can't take that chance.. If we put up Shane and Danielle, then we control the votes.
Frank: If you put up Shane and Danielle, you'd have Wil, Joe and Ashley, cuz I'd be gone.. They're definitely not gonna vote Wil out.  But if it's Ash, they might.
Boogie: I'll take that chance.  But it could all just f'in go..
Frank: I feel like Dan's a pretty trustworthy guy.
Boogie: I do too.. I just like to have all the cards out on the table, so I don't leave anything out.  I don't wanna scare Danielle.. But I'll have Dan communicate the fear.
Frank: Last time I was put up on the block and I stayed, the people I put up were the people who voted against me.

Boogie: Whatever.. Janelle's gonna want to put up 2 of mine, i think.  Hopefully, we're not gonna have to worry about it.  The problem with Danielle winning?  She'll never put up Shane.. I'd prefer Wil winning..  It's a golden opportunity to get him out.. Just the 1st chance we get, we have to get him out. Also, the more time he has to chill out in sequester, the less he'll hold a grudge.
Frank: I don't care if he golds a grudge.
Boogie: You might not need him, but every vote counts.  Plus.. The joy it would be in getting out Britney too.. That would feel so good.  She needs to Gooooo. He never woulda done it without her input.  That's the biggest reason I'm motivated to get her f'in ass out here.  She caused herself so much more trouble than necessary this week.  Stupid bitch.  They could've really shored up the relationship with us, but instead.. They created this divide.. We would've gona after him anyway, but it would've bought them a week.  So.. It's a blessing in disguise.  It's kind of like Poker.. Right now I have ot play a very calculated game.. Dan knows that.  and Dan knows I'm a vindictive son of a bitch.
**we all do.

Boogie: I could say, Look, Britney.. I know things are good, but if I lose my star player and i win the coaches comp, I may have to look elsewhere to fill that spot.
Frank: What if I brought up to her.. I just wanna give you a heads up.. Mike said he would definitely trade if I went home..
Boogie: Let's think about it out loud.. You could say, hey look, Brit.. I feel good about the vote, and I trust you, but you know Boogie.. If I walk out the door on Thursday.. I think he might try to fill my spot..

Ashley passes through.. Frank jokingly quacks at her..

Boogie: Hey, you know you're entitled to be unhappy for 5 minutes in 3 weeks.
Ash: Thanks, Boog.

9:43a
She crawls back into bed.  Boogie and Frank continue plotting at the dining table..

Boogie: Jenn is playing the ultimate 2nd place game.. She can only beat Danielle or Ashley.. She's pretty smart, and she's a good talker.. When she hosted the competition, she's used to performing in front of people.  She will crush Danielle in that.  I don't know if she could beat Ashley though.. 
Frank: I think anybody would beat Ashley.
Boogie: Most likely, it's not gonna matter.  We just gotta get through this week..
Frank: Everybody's at work right now cursing us for whispering.. turning the volume way up.. Every now and then we should throw in a Hello Hello (loud) Mike Check.
**haha

Boogie resumes talking about Jenn and Ian's games..  Frank brings it back to the coming conversation with Britney..

Frank: Do you think Mike'll trade?
Boogie: There's no way he'll trade if I'm still here. THat's exactly what you say! If I'm not...
Frank: Who do you think he'll trade for??  haha.. I do love this game.
Boogie: It was a great twist this year... It has it's bad parts for you guys, but it has it's good parts too..
Frank: Being able to bounce ideas like this is Gooooood.. It's very unique to this season.. And the whole saving a player thing?  That's something that's not in our wheelhouse..
Boogie: Britney has to be afraid of my in a coaches competition.. There's been 3 and I really won 2.  Who knows what it'll be, but she doesn't ahve ANY confidence going into the coaches comp..

Boogie: Is there any way that it's better to trade for Wil than Shane?
Frank: Possibly.
Boogie: But it crushes Britney.
Frank: I could still say the same thing to Janelle..

Boogie: The thing is, Of the 4 coaches.. Britney is the worst by far.
Frank: Oh, I agree.
Boogie: It is extremely tempting, if you can't be here, to have Ian sit in the final 2, with tears in his eyes, explaining how much this means to him, and how much he overcame.. If he can listen to me, and spit that out over 90 seconds, I'll be as good as Obama's speech writer..  But.. I don't know how I'm gonna get him to the end. I think you or Wil can beat him, cuz you guys can also talk.  But Shane..  He's not a good talker.. It'd be a David and Goliath thing..

9:53am
Boogie's already writing Ian's Final 2 speech out loud..  "I've been an outsider my entire life.. and for once I was in the cool kids club.. If you had any idea what it was like to walk in my skin for one day.."
Boogie: F'in cruising to the final 5.. Cruise control.. Oh man, if you stay Thursday night..

They're floating possibilities for next week.. So far, Britney will definitely be put on alert for a trade, possibly Janelle, and Dan's name has just been thrown into the mix as well..

Boogie: This board is just ripe for the pickin'.
Frank: If Ian wins, you can trade for Wil..
Boogie: Wil or Shane.. it'd be a tough decision..

Joe comes into the kitchen area.  Talk turns to the lockdown time.  Joe says it started around 4:30am.. Boogie says they probably just waited til everyone came in for the night..

10:10am
With Joe's presence, talk turns to chatter.. and the HDIC gets to tinkle.


Chatter turns to some good-natured jibes about who'll be there Thursday night..

Frank: No offense, Joe, but hopefully you wont have to worry about that.

10:15am
While Frank prepares breakfast, Boogie gets his indoor workout on.. Joe leaves the room for a minute..

Boogie: Maybe you could drop in.. "Like a gentleman"..  I've played this game "liker a gentleman."  My friends would freak.
Frank: (laughs) done.

10:25am
Chatter in the kitchen about food shows, restaurants, etc.. Boogie, Joe and Frank are still the only HGs up... Every few minutes, talk turns back to the construction noises on the comp outside.. and Endurance!

Dishers, if you haven't gotten the feeds yet this season, I strongly encourage you to get them set up today, well in advance of the expected Endurance Comp tomorrow night.  You want to make sure you're good to go, with no technical glitches before the comp starts.  Here's the link for the 3 day free trial.  You're gonna love em! :0)


10:37am
Joe's thinking of doing a big dinner tonight, just in case it's his last.. Salmon Cakes are on the menu.. Like Crab Cakes, but with Salmon.  Boogie and Frank are already drooling.  Boogie comments that if Joe does leave, whoever gets Have Nots next week is gonna be hating life. Talk turns to favorite dishes.. and a wee bit of education from Joe. "Do you know what a Caper is?  It's part of a fern.. in Italy.. "

10:49am
Feed 3 and 4
Frank: These days go by extra slow when you're on the block, huh?
Joe: Especially when you're on the block..

Frank: Touch base.. What's up..
Joe: Can you tell me anything yet?
Frank: So you're still on the fence, huh?
Joe: I have a feeling aint nobody gonna say it straight up this week.. Besides your team.. It's gonna come down to one vote..
Frank: And the freakin' paranoia sets in.. every time you see people talking..
Joe: Last time you were on the block, I think Ash switched 8 times..
Frank: She was definitely on the block.

Joe: The thing about our block is there's no tie breaker.. It's gotta go 3-2 either way.
Frank: Yeah.
Joe: It gets more intense..  Less votes..  It gets more intense with the whole coach- team thing too, cuz you gotta try to steal a vote.
Frank: yah.
Joe: You can't give up on it.  You gotta try every possibility.
Frank: Gotta work every angle. 

Boogie comes back.. Frank starts talking about a movie with Josh Hartnett..

Frank: It's a really cool movie.. "Someone calls me a horse once, I'll punch him in the nose.  Twice, I'll laugh..  Three timers, I'll get a saddle."  It's a fun little movie to watch.. Morgan Freeman and Ben Kingley's a good duo.  It's also got that chick in it.. She's got dark hair.. She was in that movie with Heath Ledger.. She was also in 50 1st Dates.. no, 40 days and 40 nights..  40 days is the one with Josh Hartnett where he gives up masturbating for lent..

Talk turns to masturbation.  They're all amazed by Wil's 8 in one day.

Joe: I'll never forget the masturbation talk from last night..
Frank: Ian brought up, "what's your record?"  I was like, 2 or 3.. Wil's all, "8."
Boogie: 8?!
Joe: He says he's got some techniques..
Boogie: That would come in handy in here.
Frank: We're gonna have to have a talk after this show.. He says he's got way to get it done fast too... which would really come in handy in here.

11am
Joe: What was up with the Quacking last night? Ashley took huge offense.. She told him to stop, and then denied she ever heard him.
Frank:  I think it was just a late night exhaustion thing.. ♫Stress runnin' high in the BB house..
Joe: I find that the oddest thing about this game so far.. Personalities.. I can't understand how people can get so uptight about such stupid shit.
Frank: F'in sauce or gravy..
Joe: That right there says it all.. You can get attacked over sauce or gravy..

11:04am
Frank's gone to the restroom.. Boogie puts his head down on the dining table and starts to nod off.. He decides to get back into bed..  Joe heads into the kitchen... Then to storage.. And he begins assembling foods so he can get started on his prep work for tonight's dinner.  Then back to the kitchen..

11:15am
Frank: I just learned all about Toxic Shock Syndrome.  It was something to read..
**lol

Talk turns to the menu for tonight.  Dessert will be an Avocado Cheese Cake.. I'm seriously drooling.

Joe: It looks like Key Lime.. and it's just a hint of Avocado.. You don't want to overpower it with avocado..

Construction noises penetrating the lockdown lead to Endurance Comp talk..

Frank:  Startin' work EARLY on the comp! It probably is gonna be endurance..   Neither of us would probably do too well on it anyway.
Joe: Wil and Ash..
Frank: F'in Ian's all gusto on it too.. He could probably sit there for 3 days.

Frank is acting as Joe's sous chef.. stirring and mixing the oatmeal cookie crust for the avocado cheesecake..

Frank: In case you missed the name of the show, this is Baking with Block Buddies!
Joe: You only live once, America.  No hard feelings here.
Frank:  That's right.  I'm gonna go wash my hands real good.

Joe's giving a step by step..

Frank: It's a science, folks, but it's not rocket science. 

11:26am
Ian joins the living..

Ian: Our yard is gone.
Joe: Good morning, Ian..
Ian: Whatchu guys makin?
Joe: Avocado Cheesecake.
Ian: Is everybody else asleep?
Joe/Frank: yup

Frank: I'ma clean this bowl up with my mouth..


Photos of the cooking show..
yum!
 Joe spoon feeds Frank a bite..






11:43am
Danielle joins the living.. she very carefully tasted the avocado cheesecake, and declares it very good.. Then Wil.. Then Jenn..

Wil: I keep having these dreams that I get out of this house and nobody likes me.
Danielle: aww!  I had a dream where I was playing the game with all these people from high school taht I didn't like.. Then I had one where all these random people kept getting added to the game.. Like professional Ol.ympic people..
Wil: That's not fair..

11:48am Janelle wakes up and gets her taste of Avocado Cheesecake..
Janelle: oh my G-d..


11:51am
Everybody's up!  The only people we haven't seen yet are Britney and Shane..  The more people that wake up, the more talk about the lockdown and the coming endurance comp..

11:54am
bathroom
Ashley: I can't believe we're on lockdown already.
Danielle: We've been on lockdown since 4 o clock this morning.
Ashley: it's gonna be intense!

Living Room
Frank: He's making his last supper.
Boogie: Perception is reality. 

11:56am
Joe goes into the bathroom and tells them he's making his last supper, in case he goes home.. He tells them the menu to oohs and aahs..


I'm going to open an Afternoon Update in about 30 minutes..






Permalink







69 Comments:

Blogger Blue said...

Good Morning, A/C Girl! Did you sleep well in a nice cold room last night? :)

Good Morning, Dishers!

I'm doing my Happy Dance about the early lockdown, and all those construction noises outside. Yay!

On a non-BB note: Congratulations to the Fab Five U.S. Women's Gymnastics Team and their Gold Medal win!! I stayed up to watch it happen (although I already saw an internet news release announcing their win). Wonderful to watch. Especially Aly and her "Hava Nagila" floor routine. (Did I spell that right?)

Bring on some good feeds today, HG's!!!

August 1, 2012 at 9:03 AM  
Blogger Blue said...

These morning chats between Frank and Boogie has become Regular Scheduled Programming on the Live Feeds. :) hehehehe

I do like them, though.

August 1, 2012 at 9:08 AM  
Blogger Blue said...

I'm feeling extra chatty this morning because I'm psyched for Endurance!! You've all been warned.

teehee

August 1, 2012 at 9:09 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dan is perched for success. Aside from having Shane dani and Brit in his back pocket, he still has options open with Janie and boog
Why all the Janie hate? Alot of the lies shes been accused of are true. I hope her and Dan run over the house

August 1, 2012 at 9:18 AM  
Blogger Blue said...

hehehehe Boogie and Frank didn't waste any time putting Carolyn hard to work ASAP this morning.

August 1, 2012 at 9:20 AM  
Blogger MommaKate said...

Morning Carolyn!! Thanks for all your hard work!!

Yay for lockdown!!

August 1, 2012 at 9:23 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Good morning, RobTan! :)

Good Morning, Blueee! :) I am a happy happy A/C girl!!!! Delicious!!!

Good morning, DavidLockner! Welcome to the comment section! Nice to finally meet you! :)

Good morning, Susan! :) WoooHooo for the Fab Five!!!! :0)

Hiya Zany! :) mm hmm!

Good morning, Lovely Emrys! :) Thank you! Yup to all of the above!

Good Morning Pammmmm!! :) Thank you!! Meeee toooo!!! :0)

August 1, 2012 at 9:23 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Blue - Boogie's in time out for his last comment. he's such a dick.

G'Morning, CountryGirl! :))

August 1, 2012 at 9:25 AM  
Blogger Blue said...

LOL@Caro!!!

August 1, 2012 at 9:26 AM  
Blogger Grendon said...

Carolyn

Regarding the earlier post: Yeah, I guess you're right about Dan instigating the Dani/Shane relationship. It seems like this game has been going on forever so it's easy to forget.

Needless to say, I am thrilled to see Dan and Brit working together and hope that his deal with her is the real deal and his deal with Janelle is the fake deal. He is playing the exact same game he played in season 10 and I never knew what he was doing that year until he did it. (I'm even expecting Boogie to pull an Ollie)

Janelle has been playing absolutely terrible this year, on a game level and a personal level. Just seeing the difference in how Shane and Dani feel about the coaches coming in the game compared to the way Janelle's team is imploding speaks volumes.

I could be wrong but I don't think Dan is really going to work with Boogie. Their styles are completely different. I don't think talking about women like they are pieces of trash and intimidating or threatening people is the kind of strategy Dan wants to align himself with.

So, I hope the 4 person alliance of Brit, Dan, Shane and Danielle sticks. I really can't handle Danielle. She drives me nuts. But it would be nice to see an alliance stick together. What would make me even happier is to see them make room for Ian. And now that it seems like Dan is starting to coach him, maybe he will become the 5th member of their team.

August 1, 2012 at 9:28 AM  
Blogger ǝuoʎuɐzǝɥʇ said...

Morning Blue!! I'm wearing my hair tightly pulled back today in homage to the ladies gymnastics team. If I had found glitter this morning I would have worn it, too.

I'm starving. I clearly need more ice cream. I mean, protein. Where are my choclate covered almonds??

Come on Thursday!

August 1, 2012 at 9:30 AM  
Blogger ǝuoʎuɐzǝɥʇ said...

Next summer, they should do a Mayberry theme. Even broadcast in B&W one night. Wouldn't that be great?!?!???

August 1, 2012 at 9:34 AM  
Blogger Blue said...

Those construction noises I'm hearing is music to my wittle ears. ♫♪♫♪

August 1, 2012 at 9:36 AM  
Blogger IDPINK said...

Im new to the commenting, but a long time BBDish reader. Im very excited for the HoH comp :-)

August 1, 2012 at 9:41 AM  
Blogger IDPINK said...

First time commenter, long time reader. You ladies amaze me every season. Thanks again

August 1, 2012 at 9:42 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Grndon - thanks

Blue 0 lol @ what?

August 1, 2012 at 9:44 AM  
Blogger Blue said...

Caro, putting Boogie in time out. :) LOL

August 1, 2012 at 9:47 AM  
Blogger Grendon said...

I'm really sick of hearing Frank say, "I put up the people who voted against me."

If Shane and JoJo had turned on Willy, who would Frank have nominated? Danielle would have been the only one left. So, in Frank's own logic it should make perfect sense that that Shane nominated the person who put him on the block the week before.

I don't like getting into the bully debate. It causes too much tension. But I do not consider Shane to be a bully. I DO consider Boogie to be a bully and he has admitted as much. I don't know what Frank would have been like if there had been no coaches this year but he is falling right into Boogie's footsteps. When Frank and Boogie strategize together they use words like scare, threaten and intimidate.

So while Boogie pats himself on the back for being the nastiest player ever and Frank laughs at his own bad jokes, I hope Frank does start his speech this week with 'Bullying is not o.k.' No it's not. That's exactly why I want you out of the house and am hoping for Boogie to follow right behind.

August 1, 2012 at 9:57 AM  
Blogger ǝuoʎuɐzǝɥʇ said...

Grendon: The thought of Dan and Ian working together sets my little heart all aflutter. That would R.O.C.K.!

August 1, 2012 at 9:57 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Hi IDPink! :) Thank you very much! Welcome to the comment section!

August 1, 2012 at 10:00 AM  
Blogger Grendon said...

I can't stop my comments to day. Boogie has me on a roll.

Dan spent almost an entire season being called Judas by Jerry, being physically threatened by Ollie and having his name dragged through the mud by Michelle and April. And he did it all with a smile on his face. I don't think he's afraid of a 42 year old 'vindictive son of a bitch.'

August 1, 2012 at 10:07 AM  
Blogger Blue said...

Morning, Zany!!:)

Welcome, IDPINK!!

Grendon, did I say hello to you? Morning!!

August 1, 2012 at 10:07 AM  
Blogger Blue said...

Zany, I have glitter. Wanna borrow some?

August 1, 2012 at 10:08 AM  
Blogger David Lockner said...

Although unlikely, Ian in the final 2 is music to my ears!! To see the ultimate BB fan have a shot in the end would definitely be the underdog comeback of the year!!

Yes I am a huge fan of the underdog, and so much more so in this case, because Ian reminds me so much of myself...

August 1, 2012 at 10:10 AM  
Blogger Blue said...

"Dan spent almost an entire season being called Judas by Jerry, being physically threatened by Ollie and having his name dragged through the mud by Michelle and April. And he did it all with a smile on his face. I don't think he's afraid of a 42 year old 'vindictive son of a bitch.'"

Grendon, you took the words right out of my mouth. Amen!

August 1, 2012 at 10:15 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

David Lockner - It would be pretty cool.. Either way, I think Ian's a shoe-in for America's fave..

Grendon - Boogie's being extra dickish this morning.. I feel ya.


Zany - I love that idea too..

August 1, 2012 at 10:16 AM  
Blogger Grendon said...

Morning Blue-Boogie has me feeling like I'm dancing with clowns today.

zany-I heart Ian. Maybe we will get our wish and Ian will become Dan's Memphis.

August 1, 2012 at 10:18 AM  
Blogger Shi Shi said...

Hey Grendon & Blue.....

Grendon I agree, I love the 4 combination of Shane, Dani, Dan and Brittney and I also wish they would pull Ian into their group. I love hearing your comments because they come directly from my head. LOL

Blue..I love all of your comments..I often find myself laughing out loud sitting by myself and looking around to see if anyone thinks I've gone nuts!!

Good Morning Zany, Rob Tan, and Country Girl!

August 1, 2012 at 10:22 AM  
Blogger Shi Shi said...

Does everyone think the coaches are coming in to play?

August 1, 2012 at 10:22 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

G'morning, ShiShi :)) Almost all of the HGs think the coaches are coming in.. Numbers wise, it makes sense. Either bring someone back, or bring in coaches. There just aren't enough bodies in the house to make it to the finale otherwise.

August 1, 2012 at 10:25 AM  
Blogger David Lockner said...

Carolyn...Agreed on the america's fave...he definitely has my vote...

On a side note, Huge shout out to Maryland's own Michael Phelps for becoming the most decorated olympian in history...Our state and the country is so proud of him today!!

August 1, 2012 at 10:26 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Blue said...
Zany, I have glitter. Wanna borrow some?

LOLOLOL...My coffee is all over the screen...

Grendon you are on the money about Dan...again I agreee with you 100%...lol

Pam

August 1, 2012 at 10:28 AM  
Blogger Blue said...

Morning, ShiShi. hehehehe Thanks! *blush*

My nieces are convinced I work in a circus 'cause I make 'em laugh constantly.

When people mention the fact that I'm gay, I never know if they mean 'homosexual' or 'happy'. ☺

August 1, 2012 at 10:28 AM  
Blogger MommaKate said...

I really like Frank.. I don't know why... I just do... lol (I know everyone else doesn't feel the same)

August 1, 2012 at 10:30 AM  
Blogger Susan said...

Blue said...

"Grendon, you took the words right out of my mouth. Amen!"

Blue, I hope that didn't hurt! ;)
Go ahead and chat away today!

August 1, 2012 at 10:31 AM  
Blogger Shi Shi said...

I agree Grendon, I think Dan can hold his own in any conflict with Booger! I really admire the way Dan plays his game. He does not like the intimidation and bad woman bashing that Boogie is so good at. I also think that Frank is just another little Boogie.

I really don't like the way Janie is behaving this year... always trying to 'call out' someone and start a big fight. Even going so far as to make up lies to accomplish this. I'm disappointed in her. Although, truth be told, she has never been a favorite of mine. I think she is too full of herself. Wonder if she could keep her hands off her hair for 15 minutes. She is constantly stroking or playing with her hair as is Wil.

Another thing about Wil that drives me nuts is that he always drinks his tea or coffee with a spoon in the cup. Take it out! Funny how little things can bug the stuff out of you. LOL

August 1, 2012 at 10:32 AM  
Blogger Grendon said...

Good morning Shi Shi

Thank you. I hope they don't make the coaches compete for 2 spots like some of the HGs suspect.

August 1, 2012 at 10:32 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Hiya Susan :)

David Lockner - Hear Hear!! 3 Cheers for Michael Phelps!! :)

CountryGirl - I enjoy him too.

August 1, 2012 at 10:33 AM  
Blogger Shi Shi said...

Zany I'm sending you glitter even as we speak!

August 1, 2012 at 10:33 AM  
Blogger Shi Shi said...

Blue does that mean you are 'dancing with the clowns'?

August 1, 2012 at 10:36 AM  
Blogger Blue said...

Morning, Susan! *blue waves*

August 1, 2012 at 10:36 AM  
Blogger Susan said...

Caro, speaking of bodies in the house, on BBAD last night I swear I heard Frank and Boogie talking about an idea that perhaps Ashley has a twin playing in the game.

Did anyone else catch that or was I dreaming that conversation?

August 1, 2012 at 10:37 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Susan - I didn't catch that..

August 1, 2012 at 10:38 AM  
Blogger Grendon said...

Susan

Yes, there was talk about Ashley being a twin twist. I guess she was being her normal ditzy self one day, suddenly turned around and said something smart then immediately went back to Ashley mode. They think she is a split personality, an actress or that she is switching in and out of the house with a twin.

August 1, 2012 at 10:47 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Thanks, Grendon

August 1, 2012 at 10:49 AM  
Blogger Blue said...

Frank talks too much about B.M.'s.

I've got to run. Don't know when I'll be back.

Have a great afternoon, Everyone!!

See ya sometime later! ☺☺☺

August 1, 2012 at 10:52 AM  
Blogger ǝuoʎuɐzǝɥʇ said...

Popeye's spicy chicken for lunch. Yummmmmm!

Blue!! Glitter!!!! Love it!!

Hi, everyone! I'm not great at the roll call.

August 1, 2012 at 10:59 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Hiya Zany! :)

Later, Blueee! :)

August 1, 2012 at 11:03 AM  
Blogger Susan said...

Ok, about this Ashley twin convo. I went back and watched the part where the convo happened. I was off, it was Boogie, Jenn and Ian talking about it in the lounge. Yes, it was because of a shift in Ashley's personality that Joe witnessed. I have to say, having identical twins playing could be an interesting twist for next season. One goes into the DR but te other would come out!

August 1, 2012 at 11:09 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Psst! :) 2 new Quickie Polls! :)

August 1, 2012 at 11:14 AM  
Blogger Shi Shi said...

Bulletin! I just witnessed Joe wash his hands before preparing food, although I admit it was for less than 2 seconds. lol

August 1, 2012 at 11:15 AM  
Blogger MommaKate said...

Okay so I understand that Joe is making dinner for everyone tonight... But what about if someone doesn't want to eat what he's making. He uses SOOOOO much food ! He has THREE containers of cream cheese sitting on the counter. He's making... "Homemade Avacado Cheesecake"....

August 1, 2012 at 11:16 AM  
Blogger MommaKate said...

There is NO way that Joe is an actual Chef.. He's licking his fingers, using his teeth to open the Cool Whip container... EWWWWW!

August 1, 2012 at 11:25 AM  
Blogger Emrys said...

ugh, any shred of liking i had for Boogie just vanished in to thin air. I never liked Boogie but his asinine comments about Janie and Ian just, ugh. I can't with him anymore.

Still sitting here, don't understand all the Janie hate. Its like people are blind to it when other HGs do it but as soon as she does it, everyone is on her.

Guess Im in the minority again this year :/

August 1, 2012 at 11:34 AM  
Blogger Susan said...

What Joe is making does sound good but I'm off to start my family famous stuffed peppers. If I get dinner ready now I might be able to join in the fun here tonight!

Have a fun afternoon all!

August 1, 2012 at 11:38 AM  
Blogger Heynewgirl said...

just watch Joe get a penalty vote because his cheesecake finger licking. its only fair he is technicly eating.

August 1, 2012 at 11:43 AM  
Blogger ǝuoʎuɐzǝɥʇ said...

Countrygirl: I use three bricks when I make cheesecake. Some call for four.

I'm actually going to make an oreo cheesecake later this evening, after I do some other baking.

I have to make some brownies for someone. I lost track of my days this week, I was going to have them delivered tomorrow in time for endurance, but now it will be Friday. Sorry. :(

mmmMMMMmmmmmm If it were me, I'd bake some bacon with brown sugar, let it cool, crumble it, and serve it with the cheesecake.

August 1, 2012 at 11:46 AM  
Blogger ǝuoʎuɐzǝɥʇ said...

Whatever!!! Joe, whatever. I do not believe you about anything.

August 1, 2012 at 11:48 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Emrys - you are not alone

Hi NewGirl :)

August 1, 2012 at 11:54 AM  
Blogger WendyBBFanatic said...

(((Good Morning))) Caro and dish family. I am pumped for an Endurance!! I remember when we picke HGs one season and last one standing's pick won Dish Swag, I think a tee. I was stuck with Lydia :) Way too many dishers to that now a days!! Yay for the ever expanding dish!

August 1, 2012 at 11:58 AM  
Blogger WendyBBFanatic said...

That was back in the Myspace days too, seems centuries ago LOL

August 1, 2012 at 12:00 PM  
Blogger Heynewgirl said...

there are a ton of avacado cheesecake recipes online. What is Joe talking about

August 1, 2012 at 12:01 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Hey Wendy BB Fanatic!!! :0)



I'm going to open an Afternoon Update in about 30 minutes..

August 1, 2012 at 12:05 PM  
Blogger ǝuoʎuɐzǝɥʇ said...

Heynewgirl: I know!! When he said that, I was like, sure sure, let me find my recipe I had published in an actual cookbook about six years ago....

Whatever, Joe. Whatever.

August 1, 2012 at 12:07 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

NewGirl and Zany - I've never heard of it before.. Where have I been?! It sounds delicious!

August 1, 2012 at 12:11 PM  
Blogger Sherri said...

Thx Carolyn for the hard work and the update.

I just read everything all I can say is WOW this Boogie is a real piece of work. Whata vindictive SOB he is as well as a bully. He says we won 2 of the comp's how doe he figure Janie won. I am hoping Frank goes home he and Boogie are two of the same.

Boogie has no respect for Janie or Brit how rude of him to say the things he does.

August 1, 2012 at 12:27 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Hi Sherri :) Leopards and Spots.. ;)


New Top Post, everyone!! :)

ClickMe

August 1, 2012 at 12:31 PM  
Blogger Grendon said...

The first Rocky came out in 1976 or 1977. (Someone tell the HGs. They're getting their trivia wrong again.)

August 1, 2012 at 12:32 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

As a stay at home mom, thank you carolyn for putting boogie in a time out. What an egocentric s.o.b.

This twist is definitely interesting, but I also feel a little for frank cuz I think he'd be going a lot further in this game if it weren't for boogie. I, for one, would be hoping to heck for him to stay this week if boogie weren't his coach. But I guess that's what makes this game difficult, adapting to whatever curve balls that get thrown at you in the best way possible to keep yourself there.

August 1, 2012 at 1:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below