;
Live feed signups *Support the Site* u get them through.
*Thank You* for getting your feeds via The Links Here on BBDish!
We're Ready for BB17!!

BB17 Posts: Happy BB17 Premiere Day!, BBDish is Back for BB17!
BB16 EZ Archive: Miss a few Days? Check the BBDish EZ Archive, BB16 Flashback How To: Need Flashback Help? Here ya go!
Cool BB Stuff on Ebay & Around the Net!: Personalized BB TShirts!, BB Auctions, BBDish Swag: TShirts, Mugs & More, BB on Big Brother - Big Brother, Season 11

BBDish! Ya Gotta Have it!

BB17 Starts June 24th!

Google

Saturday, August 4, 2012

PoV Players... and the Rest of the BB14 Morning

The feeds went to Trivia at 10:07am for the PoV Player Picking!  As soon as they come back, and the selections are known, we'll have that and the continuation of the Big Brother 14 morning here in this post.

Playing for the Power of Veto:
  1. Danielle
  2. Frank
  3. Wil
  4. Ian
  5. Jenn
  6. Shane
Dan will be hosting.

If you need catching up on the earlier events of the day, as well as late late night, here are the posts:
These HGs do keep us on our toes around here!


Dan: I think they'd use on Frank.. Ian and Jenn.. But hopefully it's a 3 horse race - You, Danielle and  Wil.
***Thank you, Dan!!

10:30am
Britney heads up to HoH with Danielle to complain about Janelle reaching out to Wil.. Danielle tells Britney about her conversation with Boogie...

Danielle: I could tell he was being genuine. 
**oh dear lord.

Danielle: He said, I didn't want to come talk to you yesterday, because I didn't want to look like Janelle and run to the power.

10:34am
Ian comes to the HoH to commit to the alliance he was offered yesterday.  Now that Boogie hasn't been picked for the PoV..

Brit: Then it's legit official and you're never turning your back on us?
Danielle: Yay!! I'm excited.
Ian: If I were to win it, and keep the nominations the same.. I can just say to Boogie that I heard he might go up.

Britney asks about the anti-coaches convention at the hottub, and Ian denies it happened.. Then he says he was kinda buzzed, so.. 

10:37am
Up in HoH, Ian says he's fully committed.. Down in the Lounge, Janelle's talking with Wil about the coming PoV.. janelle tells him he's not the target.  Wil says he doesn't trust anything Danielle says.


10:39pm F3/4
Boogie: Not horrible.  We can work with this.
Frank: I can't believe not a single coach got picked.  No HG choice either.  This is 4 povs in a row for me, Shane and Wil.
Boogie: Really? Wow.
Frank: When do you think I should go talk to Danielle?  Before the comp?
Boogie: Definitely.

10:41am
Brit: Boogie's been very vocal about I'm working with Frank.. I'm only working with Frank..
Ian: I get it dude.. 

Frank comes in and asks for privacy with Danielle... If this is his kiss some HoH butt face, it needs work.

Frank: So.. obviously I didn't come talk to you yesterday..
Danielle:  Honestly, I had no idea what I was gonna do.  I was more hurt that you assumed it was me, and then you didn't come talk to me.. That's why you're on the block.
Frank: I'm ready to put the past in the past, but you gotta understand why I was upset..I'm not somebody who gets mad.  I was disappointed and hurt.  I'd like to be able to rebuild the trust.. I dont wanna talk bad about Wil, but he made up this whole thing.  There's only a select group of people I feel like I can even work with.. and I feel like I can still work with you and Shane.


Frank: I've also heard that Dan was pushing you to put me up.

Danielle tells him the choice was hers alone.

Danielle's talking a mile a minute, and divulging too much.. Her nervousness in front of him betrays her.  Simply put, she's outplayed here. Watch this one on flashback.  F1/2 - 10:42am  - It's ongoing at 10:55am..  We get to tthe crux of the matter at 10:57am.. Boogie and Frank's Operation Backdoor Janelle...

Frank: I don't wanna throw anyone under the bus, but Janelle and her players been tellin' tall tales..

Dan enters.. like a kid in a candy store..
Frank: I gotta work with people who will get me far in this game, and I feel like you are two of those people.
Dan: Who are 2 people who are off that list?

**Pay attention to the change in Frank's tone once Dan comes into the conversation.. 
Frank: Wil and Joe..  Joe's all over the place, and WIl came up with that elaborate lie.. I don't know what y'alls feeling are on Janelle, but if I can turn her to my side, I'd love to work with her, cuz she's a competitor.. I still feel like Shane's an honest guy.. I know it still bgs him that Britney got to him to even put me up that day.. O obviously don't want Mike goin' up in my place if I come off.  I wanna work with people who know this game, and wanna play this game..
Danielle: I'm glad you came to talk to me, Frank.
Dan: Lemme just throw out this hypothetical.. Say you come down.. How do we know it's not gonna be reciprocated next week?
Frank: It's just not a smart move for me.  I can swear up and down on whatever you want, but you know how that goes in this game.. Truth is, if you guys are willin' to work with me, that's golden.  Dan, I'm not tryin' to blow smoke up you're ass, but when they asked me who I admire in this game, it was you and Boogie..  That's why I was hurt..

11:07am - This conversation is ongoing.. and well worth your time on flashback.

The game is totally reinvigorated with the twist.  If you haven't gotten the feeds yet, take advantage of the 3 day free trial and see what you've been missing! =)

11:21am
F1/2
Frank's talk up in HoH with Dan and Danielle continues..
Frank: you don't have to worry about me comin' after you, Dan.  I don't take coming through an eviction lightly.  I know, in order to do that, I need help.  That's if the nominations stay the same.. Even if I win today, I'd like to be able to come to ya'll and say, hey, is everything still kosh? I've been on the block most of the game, and yesterday was the 1st time I've been depressed.. just thinking about all the people I can't trust.. Obviouosly now I'm hoping there's a bit of a shining light. 

** Body language.. Look, I'm making direct eye contact and I'm open.. believe me.. please..

Dan: Right after the comp, when Wil pulled you in the robot room, what was he saying?
Frank: He was tellin' me the whole reason he was gonna change his vote was..  (blah blah blah) And I found out yesterday it was a big elaborate lie, and I called him out on it yesterday.  I was like, you lied to me once, and now you lied to me again.. Cuz he really showed that he wanted to play this game in a very risky manner.  He coulda just said I'm voting with my team.
Dan: yeah.. that was really unnecessary..
Frank: That's part of the reason I felt bad too.. Cuz I've played the game very straightforward and honest.. and I was like, what did I do to deserve this?  People say I'm a threat, but I've played in every pov, and I've lost every one of em.

11:28am
Janelle and Britney decide Frank's had enough alone time up there, and they break in to HoH.. for some Twizzlers. 
subtle
Talk turns to... Sand.. and how much they all hate it. lol. THen...

Dan: My wife calls her thing a toot.
Brit: A toot? That's a fart.  I would never want my vag to be associated with a fart. I just call it a vag.
Danielle: I don't know what I call it.  I hardly ever refer to that.. ever.
Brit: Nothing's worse than being in line at a store and you have an itch in your crack.
Frank: I get wedgies on the reg.. My mom said that's how she could find me on the baseball field.  I'd always be pullin' wedgies outa my butt.
**The mind reels..

12:25pm BBT
Morning being relative..   Once Janelle leaves the Hoh Room, Britney makes sure to make it very clear to Dan and Danielle that barging in was not her idea and all Janelle's.  Britney continues to cast doubt upon Janelle's game, motives, insistence upon breathing... per usual. While Boogie and Frank both made moves to resocialize themselves this morning, when Britney asks Danielle who will go up in the event Frank comes down, she answers Boogie, with no hesitation... and then Janelle's name comes up as a possibility. 

Meanwhile Janelle and Frank speak provately downstairs.. Frank tells Janelle, "You guys gotta know I want to work with the coaches.  You just gotta remember it's all a hodge podge now.. Some people are gonna get selfish.. I don't want a coach to win, cuz I want to win.."

Frank: I don't hold grudges, Janie.
Janelle: Me neither.  I do not hold grudges.
Frank: But when people lie to me, which I know you haven't done... Me n __- had the biggest crush on you back in season 6.
Janelle: I wish I had Howie here.  He's so loyal.
Frank I'm a pretty loyal guy, too, Janie.
Janelle: Really?


12:40pm
F1/2
Britney is doing her level best to throw Janelle under the bus and get her up as the renom..


Brit: She's down there right now whispering with Frank.

Brit: She would for sure put Shane up..


It's working..
Dani: At least Boogie doesn't corner me..
Brit: I know.. It's ok for her to talk to Frank, but when you do, she has a friggin' spaz attack?  You're the HoH.
Dani: Is no one else as mad as me?
Dan: no.  I expect it.
Brit: That's what she's doing that so shady.. And as soon as he leaves, she's down there talking to him..
Dani: She's probably telling him not to trust me.
Brit: Any information she gets, she waits for the right moment.. You know how she is Danielle.  I don;'t have to tell you.
**no.. you don't.  you've been setting her up for this with Danielle and anyone else who would listen for weeks now, Brit. 

Brit: I mean, I don't know that she's saying that.  These are just conversations I envision in my mind.. that are very likely.

12:48
Brit: Yup.. Janelle and Frank are still scheming.
**no.  they stopped talking a few minutes ago.
Danielle: She infuriates me.

12:49
Danielle: Do you think it's the smarter move to get rid of Frank or to get rid of Janelle.
Dan: That's how you drive her vote..
Brit: If you really wanna piss Janelle off, go down to the bathroom and tell Frank, hey, I need to talk to you..
Dan: Don't do that.  We need her vote.
Danielle: But now.. Is it smarter to get Frank out or Janelle?  That's my point.
Dan: No.  The point is, you know how she plays.. She's like another Joe..

Danielle; I think everyone will be too scared to put her up..
Brit: What if Frank wins the Veto?
Dan: 1 out of 5 chance..

12:55pm
BB: Britney, please exchange your microphone with one in the storage room.
**and give Dan 5 minutes to talk sense back into his charge...  which he does, instantly.


1pm BBT -- Britney returns to HoH with a bowl of cereal and full of venom for Janelle.. Britney's been building to this for weeks, and now is the time to put it into action.. Operation Get Janie Backdoored..

It's getting intense in there.. To a boiling point.. The timing isn't great, but I'm taking a break.  =)  Enjoy the feeds this afternoon!  I'll be back in a couple hours.. Please, please  mind the critters on the live feeds!!







Permalink







59 Comments:

Blogger GaYToR said...

please God, Don't let Mike's chip come out of the bag.

:o)
GaYToR

August 4, 2012 at 10:29 AM  
Blogger Blue said...

"These HGs do keep us on our toes around here!"

So do you! LOL

Boogie doesn't look happy.

August 4, 2012 at 10:30 AM  
Blogger Blue said...

Sounded like Dan gets to host. YAY!

August 4, 2012 at 10:31 AM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

Looks like my prayers were answered. Now I need to start a little Voodoo that will get Danielle to get the Veto used and put Mike up.

:o)
GaYToR

August 4, 2012 at 10:32 AM  
Blogger Michigan Man said...

Interesting group. I could see Ian, Jenn and even Shane playing for Frank. If of course Frank has his conversation with Danielle and it goes well.

August 4, 2012 at 10:33 AM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

So Shane is playing for PoV again! YES!! Yes!! YES!!!!!

Ahhhhh.. afterglow.

I hope he makes it 4 in a row.

Carolyn, I want a BB Key shirt also. Where do I find them? Cafe Press?

Good grief. Britney is still high. on quad all I can hear is her voice. Chalkboard, meet fingernails.

:o)
GaYToR

August 4, 2012 at 10:37 AM  
Blogger curlerchick said...

Carolyn

You really are playing hide and seek today - lol.

August 4, 2012 at 10:46 AM  
Blogger Mike said...

Wil is untrustworthy, almost as much as Janelle.
Danielle is too naive to get her game to the end. She is smart but ultimately too trusting.
I hope this game does not change her nature.
Dan looks like an unstoppable force.

August 4, 2012 at 10:57 AM  
Blogger Blue said...

Uh oh, GaYToR is breaking out the voodoo. HG's beware! lol

August 4, 2012 at 10:59 AM  
Blogger Blue said...

Thank goodness. Dan enters HOH. Danielle needs reigning in.

A little late, but better than never.

August 4, 2012 at 11:01 AM  
Blogger BLKMagic3K said...

Did someone say, "VOODOO"???

August 4, 2012 at 11:19 AM  
Blogger BLKMagic3K said...

Did someone say, "VooDoo"??

August 4, 2012 at 11:20 AM  
Blogger Emrys said...

Morning Lovely Caro!! Thanks to you and Lessa for the awesome reports!

I really wanted to janelle play in the pov but here's hoping either frank or boogie go home.

Ok now for my rant. Most of you might know (or not) that I'm a huge Janelle fan. I get it that she can be catty and talk badly about people. That's part of the game. What I don't understand is when people say that Janie is a bitch or she's mean because she talks badly about other house guests. First of all, this is BB. If you were expecting the HGs to be nice and civil, you were mistaken. Second, have you seen any of Boogies vile comments about the rest of the house, or how Frank lies when needed, or how Wil talks trash and lies about everyone, or how Brit is constantly and insessently bashes janelle and other HGs a lot of times without reason? To single out janelle as being the "mean" one here is beyond ridiculous.

Yes, I hate it when people bash Janelle and I know she does it to some extent too. But what irks me is the failure for people to realize its a game and every house guest, except maybe Ian, Jen and Dan, has trashed or lied at one point. It's part of the game. Don't single out Jani as the only guilty party and say the rest of them are playing a nicer game.

Phew ok. End rant.

August 4, 2012 at 11:25 AM  
Blogger Blue said...

hahaha!

I'm sure Dan's wife is going to be thrilled to learn her husband revealed on the live feds she calls her you-know-what a 'toot'.

August 4, 2012 at 11:32 AM  
Blogger BLKMagic3K said...

Hehe ... the booga boys are belly up to HOH butts, kissing, eh? Two can be a very loney number in the house.

August 4, 2012 at 11:33 AM  
Blogger Emrys said...

Oh and I forgot to mention this before for Lovely Caro, I just received the Hoh shirt today!! I love it!!! Thanks do much for picking me!! You are beyond awesome!!
Much <3

August 4, 2012 at 11:35 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Mike - Do you know the USC version of your fight song? hehe

Hi Emrys!! :) I'm so glad you got it!

Hi CurlerChick! :)

Hi gayTor! :)

Hi BLueee! :)

Has anyone caught who's hosting??

August 4, 2012 at 11:39 AM  
Blogger Blue said...

Heya Emrys! I got my T-Shirt today, too!

Congrats to you!

August 4, 2012 at 11:39 AM  
Blogger Blue said...

I think it's Dan.

You didn't read my earlier comment. 3rd comment in.

:(

August 4, 2012 at 11:40 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

i just gave dan's wife a heads up about his tmi..

August 4, 2012 at 11:40 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Blue - Ahh!! Thank you!

August 4, 2012 at 11:42 AM  
Blogger Show the Love Be The Love Feel The Love said...

ahhhh found u! I feel like I have been playn hide - seek w/my son, aiden ;)

August 4, 2012 at 11:48 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

I'm gonna take a 30 minute break.. ice ice baby.. see you back here in a new top post for the afternoon-pre-pov. :) xxoo

August 4, 2012 at 11:48 AM  
Blogger Emrys said...

Yay awesome! I got a "blue" one hehe :)
Congrats to u too!

August 4, 2012 at 11:49 AM  
Blogger BLKMagic3K said...

Thank you again for the great job of updates and entertainment. Congrats again to Blue and Emrys, enjoy the tees and send pics soon. Good day, be well and well met all.

August 4, 2012 at 11:51 AM  
Blogger Blue said...

Caro, I went into FB to double check. Shane said "At least you get to host" to Dan. It was right when the feeds came back and Dan revealed the players that you transcribed.

I thought Shane said it, but wanted to double check.

August 4, 2012 at 11:53 AM  
Blogger Blue said...

Janie and Frank talk in the lounge.

Feeds 3/4
Time is now 12:07, so start a little before that. (I just went to pee, so I don't know exactly when they started talking.)

August 4, 2012 at 12:07 PM  
Blogger Blue said...

Emrys,

I completely agree with you about Janie. Very well said, and eloquently said.

I've stated before, my top players of all time are Dan, Janelle, Jun, Jeff and Jordan. I have others who I really like, too, but they are my top five of all time.

Thanks for your 'rant'.lol I enjoyed it. :)

August 4, 2012 at 12:10 PM  
Blogger Blue said...

I know you're icing, Caro. Just babbling again. ;)

August 4, 2012 at 12:11 PM  
Blogger Blue said...

Frank is never going to get anywhere with Janelle. He's trying to sell, she isn't buying.

Not a buyer's market here, Frank.

August 4, 2012 at 12:16 PM  
Blogger Michigan Man said...

So much for Boogie and Frank's plan to make nice. Britney asks Danielle if Wil does come down who goes up and no hesitation at all "Boogie". She did say as of right now, slight hope on their part.

August 4, 2012 at 12:27 PM  
Blogger Michigan Man said...

I may have jumped the gun, I do do that from time to time. Janelle's name just came up as a re-nom.. This day is going to be very interesting. I've used the word interesting far to much today. I need a thesaurus ;)

August 4, 2012 at 12:35 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Thanks, Michigan Man :)

August 4, 2012 at 12:40 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Thanks, Blue :))

Hi ShowTheLove! :)

August 4, 2012 at 12:40 PM  
Blogger Blue said...

Michigan Man, Caro could probably be your thesaurus. She is a scrabble geek. :)

August 4, 2012 at 12:43 PM  
Blogger Pally said...

Hi Caro*
Blue, another fun day reading your thoughts! too happy here xoxo (yes I know you charge for the xo's, and we're still under one dollar so I'm not too concerned about sleeping in a cardboard box this evening)
I'm thinking dan's wife might be referring to "toot" as in "tootsie", the sweet chocolate candy, not the 'gas' LOL
Caro, are you still using the magic chair? Haven't seen it mentioned this season.
Good thoughts, good thoughts..
Lovin this game now more than ever before..it's a wild a crazy reality game woohoooo!

August 4, 2012 at 12:52 PM  
Blogger Michigan Man said...

Dan's going to have a tough week. Danielle's definitely got some HOHits boiling up.

August 4, 2012 at 12:54 PM  
Blogger FL Girl said...

Brit is the one who kisses Jani butt than trashes her behind her back.

August 4, 2012 at 1:00 PM  
Blogger Blue said...

EEEK!!!!!!!!

A black spider just crawled onto my pc flat screen!!!!!

Had to knock it onto the floor and scramble for a shoe to smush it! EW!

*pant gasp pant gasp pant*

August 4, 2012 at 1:00 PM  
Blogger Blue said...

Shane does look good in those blue shorts he wears.

I've been slacking in my 'Shane Lust' duties.

Must remedy that.

August 4, 2012 at 1:02 PM  
Blogger Emrys said...

Oh Blue <3 Thanks!
It was just bothering me for a while and I neede to get it out :-P

August 4, 2012 at 1:03 PM  
Blogger FL Girl said...

Jani needs to win this HOH.

August 4, 2012 at 1:04 PM  
Blogger Shi Shi said...

Morning Caro and all my other buddies. GaYToR how are you feeling today?

Blue how you doing (speaking in my Rocky's voice)

Janie is about to spin her way out of the house if she doesn't calm down.

I knew Dan had a plan for what he was doing and looks like it might be working. YEAH! GO DAN

August 4, 2012 at 1:06 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Guys - I'm taking a break. :)

it's 1:10pm BBT now.. I'll be back in a couple hours. Definitely before the PoV needs Spoiling..

I'll notify via facebook and twitter when there's a new top post.

August 4, 2012 at 1:11 PM  
Blogger Blue said...

Agreed, Michigan Man. But, I would add, Dan's got a tough time period. He knows what he's doing, he understands the logistics of strategy, he doesn't play emotionally, and he's smarter than all of them, but the people in the house he has to work with aren't up to his level of BB strategy skills. So he's constantly having to 'control' them. In his own unique 'Dan' way. That can't be easy for him.

August 4, 2012 at 1:13 PM  
Blogger Blue said...

Enjoy your break, Caro.

We'll mind the critters. They won't mind us, but you know......;)


C ya later, C!

August 4, 2012 at 1:15 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

ie, i'm putting myself in timeout til i can write and transcribe objectively.

August 4, 2012 at 1:16 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Mwah! Thank you!!!

August 4, 2012 at 1:17 PM  
Blogger Michigan Man said...

I don't see it as Britney throwing Janelle under the bus. We know she lies and is bad at it. It was right there on the show the other night with Wil. She does corner Danielle all the time and try to manipulate her. She does the same thing, to Danielle, that Frank has done to her since the beginning. They bully Danielle or tease her and think it's funny but Danielle does not. Danielle plays along but as soon as she can she complains about it to Dan, Shane or Britney.

Could just be me but I don't see it.

August 4, 2012 at 1:23 PM  
Blogger FL Girl said...

I never liked Brit. I'd rather Boogie be in the house over her.

August 4, 2012 at 1:32 PM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

Caro, I'm so glad you can be objective. I can't be. I despise this season now and the top two despised players on my list are Mike and I believe Britney is very close to tying with him and possibly taking over the top spot.

I also think this last twist sucks gaseous swamp water. I think BB14 should be renamed as BB13v.02. I see that gang mentality of the alumni setting in fast. Dan is the only one of the 4 that really knows how to treat others and how to play the game.

And that's the "Truth According to GaYToR".

:o)
GaYToR

August 4, 2012 at 1:32 PM  
Blogger Emrys said...

oh Britney is making up stuff and trashing Janelle again. Shocker.

Love Janelle and Ashley talking. So cute! J and A both saying they want to work with DDBS and and they trust them and meanwhile im sitting here yelling at the screen, "They're trying to backdoor you Janie. Jedi Janie, please sense this disturbance in the force!!!"

August 4, 2012 at 2:04 PM  
Blogger FTM7 said...

I dont get all the Frank hate!! Makes me pull for him harder!

August 4, 2012 at 2:13 PM  
Blogger Blue said...

Oh. Em. Gee.

Jenn makes a rare appearance on the Live Feeds AAAAAANNNNNNNDDD talks game with Frank!!!

Am I in the Twilight Zone?

August 4, 2012 at 2:16 PM  
Blogger Blue said...

Skippy ~ All 4 feeds on Janie sleeping? Really?

I like her, but still......There are 'awake' people in the house, you know.

August 4, 2012 at 2:55 PM  
Blogger Kristin said...

We've got trivia!! :)

August 4, 2012 at 3:05 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Me too!

August 4, 2012 at 3:19 PM  
Blogger Patti Z said...

I so appreciate Dan talking to Danielle about Britney's hate for Janelle. I was really, really hoping for Janelle/Dan-led alliance, but that doesn't seem to be in the cards. It is interesting to me that Dan teamed with Britney (if he, indeed has), because I don't think he likes her as a person and sees her for the spiteful, vengeance mean girl that she is. I'm glad, at least, that Dan is trying to keep Janelle in the game for at least a little while. Maybe he'll lose faith in his alliance. I, for one, think Ian is a ticking time bomb, but I am rooting for the kid anyway.

August 4, 2012 at 3:21 PM  
Blogger Blue said...

I hope this isn't a 3 hour Comp. Ugh.

I'm rooting for Shane.

One, it would be his 4th in a row. Can you spell Comp Beast? lol

Two, I'm sure he would keep the noms the same. And I want the noms to stay the same.

Okay, I'm going back to printing out pics of Shane in all his yumminess on my printer and plastering them to every inch of wall space in my entire home.

I'm not a stalker, though. Just a fan.

At least, that will be my defense in court.

August 4, 2012 at 3:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below