;
Live feed signups *Support the Site* u get them through.
*Thank You* for getting your feeds via The Links Here on BBDish!
We're Ready for BB17!!

BB17 Posts: Happy BB17 Premiere Day!, BBDish is Back for BB17!
BB16 EZ Archive: Miss a few Days? Check the BBDish EZ Archive, BB16 Flashback How To: Need Flashback Help? Here ya go!
Cool BB Stuff on Ebay & Around the Net!: Personalized BB TShirts!, BB Auctions, BBDish Swag: TShirts, Mugs & More, BB on Big Brother - Big Brother, Season 11

BBDish! Ya Gotta Have it!

BB17 Starts June 24th!

Google

Monday, August 6, 2012

The Overnight Report

Good morning, BB Lovers!  Happy Monday! It's PoV Ceremony day in the BB14 House.. Thank. Goodness! Yesterday, just before the Sunday Show aired on the east coast, the ball bounced back into the Frank Out court.. Then last night, on Lessa's watch, the ball bounced back into the Janelle Out court... back and forth, back and forth.. Can we please fast forward to the PoV Ceremony??

As we rejoin our HGs just after 1am bbt, Janelle's hawking Mary Kay to Britney in the bathroom, and Jenn, Ashley, Joe, Shane and Danielle are chatting around the dining room table..

Look! There's Jenn! Now you can't say you haven't seen her today.
1:27a,
F3
Brit, Janelle

Janelle: I wanna talk to Dan one more time before the PoV Ceremony..
Brit: Go talk to him.. Where is he?
Janelle: Outside.  I just.. One of us has to win HoH.  You can sleep up there with me, if I win it.
Brit: Thank you.  It'd be nice to see a Violet pic..
Janelle: Oh yes! Sweet little girl..

Talk turns to Willie's week and how crazy it was.

Janelle: He just didn't get the game.
Brit: I don't think he was ever a Big Brother fan, by any meams.. I think he got into it because of his brother.
Janelle: mm hmm.  For sure.  Yeah.. WIllie's HoH week was definitely not successful for him.
Brit: No.  Like, all you want from an HoH week is safety for the next week.. He left with guaranteed go hom for the next week.  But at the same time, I don't think I helped matters.. I think I should've been a little nicer.  We got in fights all the time.. I'd be like, are you freaking kidding me? Are you trying to screw all the people on your team over?

b: They're gonna be scared of Shane way before you, Britney.
Brit: We'll see how this week shakes out.  It's gonna be a long summer.
Janelle: Sure bet.

1:36a
Ashley: You're curling your hair?
Brit: Yeah.. sorry I can't move over.. The cord wont go any further.  You're being a good sport.. putting makeup on for your DR.
Ashley: I'm just tired of doing DRs looking like crap.
 Brit: That's a serious topic they're getting into in there.
Ash: Really serious..

**let's see

1:38am
F1
Joe: A lot of people put it into a category, and most people put being gay as just sex.. I've hired a lot og gays as Maitre D's.. I don't know why, but they're just incredible at the jog.

Shane: Very intricate.
Joe: They could do anything with a table setting.. This one dude.. Adam Rudder.. He was just phenomenal.

**meh.. back to Janie and Brit

1:40a
F3
Brit: I feel like he's just agreeable, like no matter what you say, he'll see your point.. Like I could say, Shane, you should get rid of me, because I'm a coach, and he'll say yeah.. even if that's not what he feels..

Janelle: I can't believe that Boogie is so obsessed with someone that he'll do anything to save him.  Know what I mean?  He's known him for 28.. 30 days? (pause)  What is next week?  5?  I've won week 5 HoH before.
Brit: Yeah..  It'll be day 34 tomorrow.. so yeah, week 5.  When do you think half way party is?
Janelle: After 2 more evictions?
Brit: No, by days, it's like day 38..  It feels like we're still at the beginning.. with 12 people in the house.
Janelle: i know..  How do you think it's gonna work?
Brit: I think they'll only do 1 double eviction, and then when it gets down to 5, a fast forward..

Janie: It's jus tlike soooo far away.. 35 days left.  It's not too bad though, right?
Brit: We can't even say we're on the downhill yet.  We're at the beginning still.  I'm so homesick.  THis game is so long.  Is there any reason it has to be so long?
Janelle: We can get through it.  Do you think there's any way we can keep the coaches?
Brit: No.  Maybe you, me and Dan..

Janelle: When he said, I don't trust you, I thought he was gonna continue with, and I don't like you..  It was really bad, Britney.  I'm not gonna beg some f'in douchbag who wants to save his bed buddy.
Brit: I don't know.. There's so many people here.. Things chance in this game so fast.. How are we gonna make it to the finish?
Janelle: We have to go through so much.. To make it to the end.. With so many people here.. How are we gonna survive?

BB: Britney, please go to the DR.
Brit: My turn.
Janelle: It's just soundbites probably. 

1:48am
F3
Dan, Janelle

Janelle: What is his deal??

Dan: I was surprised.  I was trying to say anything to keep us together. 
Janelle: I was too.  I ws like, I'm willing to turn on my team, and he was basically like, I'm not willing to turn on any of my team to keep us together.  What is his problem?  I don't think there's any way, even if we continue to take away his allies.  He's a loose cannon.. and he's not looking at it logically at all.  He was like.. Janelle, I do not trust you in this game.  I have not lied to him.  He's still pissed at me from allstars.  He just doesn't like me.
Dan: But why?

Janelle: I don't know what his deal is, but it's not looking good for the 4 of us.. and now I'm kicking myself that we even tried with him, because when the noms stay the same, he's gonna be running to my team saying I was willing to sacrifice them.  That's gonna happen, for sure.  Should we just deny it?
Dan: I don't know.  I hadn't thought about that. 
Janelle: I thought about it, because he'll try to use that to his advantage..
Dan: I would just deny it. Because all 4 of us were up there.
Janelle: Ok.. I'll just deny it.. He's gonna be so mad.
Dan: I'm going to bed, Janie..
Janelle: OK.. Goodnight.
Dan: G'night, Janie.


2am BBT
F3
Janie chills solo for a few minutes, til Ian comes in and she asks him to "talk science to me."  ok

They choose astronomy.. talk about stars and planets leads to aurora borealis - the northern lights.. Janie's seen them plenty of times in northern MN..  She used to love waking up around 4am just to see.. There's a site  aurorawatchlist.com - that tells you when they're coming in what area.


2:06a

Janelle: Do you believe in aliens?
Ian: Yes.
Janelle: I do to!  Do you believe in science or God?
Ian: I'm a scientist, but when I walk down the street on a beautiful day, I like to think God had a hand in it.
Janelle: Do you believe in Jesus?
Ian: Yes. Which is sometimes difficult to explain as a scientist..

Big Bang?  7 days of creation? 

Janelle: So there is life outside of our planet.  We just have to find them.
Ian: Probably.. And maybe they began millions of years before us, so they can come here, but we can't go there.
Janelle: Do you believe in ufo sightings and aliens and stuff?
Ian: umm.. well.. I've seen a ufo before, so yes..
Janelle: Really?  I've been abducted by aliens before. I was really little, so I'm not sure it happened, but.. I was with my brothers.. on this dirt road.. and all of a sudden all noise stopped.. and we all felt like we'd been drugged.. We were on a dirt road going one way, and then another..
Ian: The reason I believe in UFOs.. My dad was working in the military, and he was working radar.. and they found a cluster of cyllindrical shapes.. and they could never figure out what they were..

2:13a
Wil enters and offers that he believes aliens communicate telepathically..

Janelle: Do you believe in all the stuff the military hides from us about ufos?  Like area 51?  Do you think we'll ever get taken over by aliens?
Ian: No.. They probably think we're idiots.  If they can get to us and we can't get to them...
Janelle: They're like humans, but times 20..
Ian: Probably bigger than us..
Janelle: But we're cuter than they are..

Wil: What if it was a whole planet of Janelles?  And they all looked like you.
Janelle: That would be pretty boring..

And on it goes.. I can see Brit up in HoH with Danielle.. so I'm gonna run up there and see where the Pre-PoV Ceremony Ping Pong Ball is Bouncing this hour...

Danielle: But they would expect it from her.. I'm just gonna play the sad card tomorrow..
Brit: Hopefully she'll run off with her team.. Then I'll come hide up here.
Danielle: I'll definitely be hiding up here.
Brit: It is a huge game move.  You're able to do what I'm not, which is to take your emotions out of it and play strategically. 
Danielle: I wouldn't be able to do it without ya'll.
Brit: The only reason she's trying to keep me in the game is because I'm a coach.. I would be expendable to her at some point.  I just have to remember that.  But.. I'd be lying if I was just like..  lying.. When we're getting along and she's nice to me, she's an enjoyable person to be around.. We talk about babies and stuff.
Dani: But it's not personal..
Brit: And people you joke around with screw you in the end.  Lesson learned from season 12.
Dani: I don't know how you feel, but you're my best girlfriend in the house..
Brit: I feel really comfortable with you too.. and with Janelle, I always have to be really careful what I say.. like even just now, she said, do you remember Shane saying he had to get rid of Dan?  I'm like, no, Janelle.. never happened.
Dani: She's trying to get..
Brit: She's trying to get me against Shane, so when she puts him up next week, I'll vote him out.  She said that Dan had to go, because he gets in people's heads..
Dani: She's making up lies again.. That right there is why I'm putting her up.
Brit: She keeps making tiny little mentions about Shane, because she wants to put him up, and she wants me to be ok with it.. Shane's coming after the coaches..
Dani: Shane's never said that once..
Brit: She's asked me like 6 times, who's Shane putting up next week?
Dani: I can't believe she said Dan had to go.. That is the biggest lie..
Brit: I don't think I've ever heard Shane say anything bad about Dan..
Dani: She's trying to use the showmance against us..
Brit: Today, she also said, the four of you are alone up there a lot..

Dani: I'm just as smart as her.. The other day, she insulted me.. She's like, the next comp is gonna be __ and the only person smart as me is Ian.. Good, I'm glad you don't think I'm smart.  

2:30a
Dani: When Janelle leaves, if she tells everyone there's 4 of us, Wil, Ashley, Jenn.. None of those people I'm too worried about.. I can't believe she said that...
Brit: I asked her what ya'll said, and she said ya'll talked and it was staying the same..
Dani: We never said that.

Brit: Hav eyou talked ot Wil at all?
Dani: I talked to him in the Storage Room, and I told him to come talk to me in the morning.. He was like, I'm ok with anything as long as Frank's going home and I'm safe..
Brit: You can tell him, you're coming off the block.. and I don't wanna say anything about who's going up, but, hypothetically, if I take you off the block, will you vote with us this week?  I think Wil's gonna be really happy to have Janelle out of the house. 
Dani: I'm scared.  I'm scared.  This is gonna be harder than nominations..
Brit: mm hmm.  That's her team though, and there's gotta be a reason that people in this house will be not upset that she's leaving, right?
Dani: Wil can see through her.  Ashley too.  Ashley told me, It really gets on my nerves, the whole pixie trixie thing..
Brit: Ashley's told me that too..



Dani gets up to feed the fish..

2:37am
Danielle: I can't believe she said that about Shane! That's why.. And she's gettin' a 1st class ticket outa here against a boy in a unitard.
**and that's why Britney told you.
Dnielle: I mean, I really would have liked to send a guy out, because there's so few girls left, but..
Brit: And the only other girls left in the house are..
Danielle: Ash and Jenn..
Brit: Girls usually turn against each other and go after each other.
**like now?
Danielle: I know.  That's why this is good.. I wish Shane would hurry up and come up here.. I wanna talk to him.
Brit: He may not come back up here tonight.
Danielle: He told me he would.

Brit: Every time I go downstairs, she's a little bit nicer to me than she was before.. Just now, she was like, I'll send you free stuff.
Danielle: She knows how to play this.. 
Brit: I know.  If I hadn't had that week one experience, I would be so fooled..
Danielle: Do you think the viewers are gonna hate me?  Her fans?
Brit: Probably.. She's the most popular player ever.
Danielle: oh my gosh.. So am I gonna look like the villain?
Brit: If you win a half million dollars, you're not gonna care if people don't like you.  People also really respect her as a gme player, and you'r eout playing her.  But really, she just out-playd herself this season.  She didn't have to do that.  She didn't have to make up lies and stories..  She really did.  She just shot herself in the foot the way she played this game.  There's not one person who can stand up and say, I trust Janelle.  i have at least 3 people.  She shot herself in the foot.
Danielle: Boogie won over when he threw up Joe's name.. When he called her out, saying you've been wanting to work with me, and I don't wanna work with you.. I was like, do you understand what you're asking me to do?
Brit: And the stuff she said to you about JoJo.. That's just mean..  It's not our faulot she's been playing the way she's been playing.
Danielle: And I don't feel like it's fair for me to leave her in this game, just because I'm scared of her..

Timecheck - 2:50a

Brit: I just think, we are where we are for a reason.. We really should'nt go back.  It's a frikkin game.  She wouldn't batt an eye to do this to us.
Danielle: Heyll no!  She would go around saying Shane and I are the biggest threats in the house because of the comps, and then she'd throw in the showmance.

Speculation about the coming HoH.. How to proceed if it's a knockout.. or Majority Rules..

Brit: We could just always say B.. B B B B.. we have the numbers.  We win every time. It's what the majority think. Not right or wrong. 

2:57am
Brit says goodnight and leaves HoH with a "g'nite love you" and Danielle asks her to send Shane up..
**for his nightly i'm just not that into you avoidance?

3am BBT
Around the feeds...  Janelle and Ian are still chatting in the bathroom on 3 and 4.  Then Brit comes in.. Jenn and Wil walk outside on 1/2..  Ashley's on the couch outside..

Jenn's talking about Boogie trying to smooth things over with her today, and how she's not buying it. "You guys got busted.  You guys thought I was expendable. And that's it." Then talk turns to Wil's predicament.  he feels good about it.

**I'm so unaccustomed to hearing Jenn talk game, my fingers don't know what to do..

3:05am
Janelle and Britney both get into bed.. together..
3:13am BBT
I join them a couple minutes into their conversation.. Danielle's been stoking his front and already been scolded for going too low...

Shane: You just wanna kiss me, and you're mad that I wont kiss you back.
Danielle: That hurts my feelings!
Shane: Because I have facial hair.  Don't twist my nipple, please.

Danielle: Dan told me she's never been backdoored.. and she's made it to final 3 2 times.
Shane: hehe.. Not this time.  You can take your $700 shoes and shove em up your arse.. That's ridiculous.. That's a mortgage payment.  Did you see the rock on her finger?
Danielle: Easy 40-50 grand..  She just makes me so mad.  You know she's gonna come after us.
Shane: Yep.  We really have to use our HoHs to get rid of people coming after us and Dan and Britney.. Plus when we're down to final 6, it'll be at final 7, cuz Ian's gonna be in our back pocket.. Oh this game..
Danielle: I just can't believe she'd make up lies like that..
Shane: She knows I'm 100% loyal to you, Brit and Dan..

Shane's game talking and Danielle's gone into mm hmm mm hmm mode, which I'll translate as "would you please just shut up and kiss me?"

Shane: We're in the driver's seat 100%.  Excited about it?
Danielle: I'm terrified, Shane.
Shane: Of what?  That's why you have a lock on your door.  You can put her up, come up here, lock the door.. I'll bring you your dinner. Do you know what you're gonna say to her?
Danielle: Less is more.  "I've chosen to use the PoV on Wil, because I know there's someone else in the house who's coming after me.  Janelle, please take a seat."
Shane: Woah.  Touche'

Should massaging begins.. then shaving talk.. he wants to.. they wont let him..

Danielle: Would you do me a favor?  Would you massage my back for a second?
Shane: No.
Danielle: We never gt to hang out like this.. With no one around..

Shane gets on her back..

Shane: What if I fart on you?
Danielle: I wouldn't care.
Shane: Smile for the camera.
Danielle: Is it right on me?
**cuz that's what this showmance is really about.
Shane: Don't flex your butt.. Really?
Danielle: Why, does that turn you on or something?
Shane: (silence -- he's listening to music)





Shane gives a really good massage.. I can almost feel it from here.  Good luck getting out of there unscathed tonight, buddy. I'll be shocked if she doesn't flip over and leg lock you any second now.

3:45a
Shane: Too bad.. If there weren't a lot of cameras, I might kiss the back of your neck..

He finishes up a couple minutes later and gives her a quick peck on the neck.  She talks him into getting a massage.. and mounts.

Shane: Mind if I flex my butt cheeks?
Danielle: No.
Shane: What are you trying for there..  You southern girls..

Talk turns to taking advantage of her HoH room... She's definitely game. Shane doesn't want to give the people behind the walls a show.

3:53a This is ongoing, and actually getting cute and starting to feel a little more real from Shane's end.. I'll admit it.. I'm mesmerized.. and although Wil, Jenn and Ashley are talking on 1 and 2, none of them have power this week, so I'm kinda waiting here for a kiss.

3:58a
Danielle negotiates for 10 minutes of snuggling.. spooning.. Shane's giving a countdown..
Shane: I was gonna say, maybe if you're lucky, I'll spend the night here.
Danielle: You're something else.
Shane: I'm just hoping I don't get a boner.  Don't worry I wont.  I can control it.  I just think of dead puppies.

Snuggles get interrupted by a momentary joke epiphany from Shane, who decides Frank needs to go instead of Janelle.. just to rile her.. 

4:10am
Shane promises her a kiss after she goes through with putting Janelle up, and after her butt massage.






Permalink







18 Comments:

Blogger Michigan Man said...

Good Morning Carolyn, everyone

Congrats on your new romance Carolyn, sounds like a nice guy.

Round and round we go where the POV stops nobody knows. Pretty sure it will come down to Dan again though.

I still think from a game perspective Janelle is more dangerous than Frank but Boogie is more dangerous than Janelle so either way this will not go well for the 4, we need a name for this alliance. I would call them fantastic 4 but they aren't really that fantastic, most likely for now go with Renegades 2.0.

Somehow, if Janelle doesn't replace Wil, Wil will go home this week. A very big target is forming on R2.0 and Dan is going to have to work very hard to get it elsewhere.

It's going to be crazy day of round and round for sure.

I'm working double shifts, school and radio, this week and next so won't be around to much but will be reading as much as I can. I'll be here for Thur. show, this week, so until then I'll drop and hello and a few thoughts when I can.

Have a wonderful day all. :D

August 6, 2012 at 5:19 AM  
Blogger curlerchick said...

Morning Carolyn, happy POV day.

Great TOR, I live where the Northern Lights dance throughout the winter on a regular basis and the range of colors are so impressive.

As for Shane and Danielle, yesterday afternoon/early evening they sat for a long time in the backyard alone and talked about their lives, it was nice and I think Shane really is starting to enjoy Dani's company.

Looking forward to the fireworks today after Janelle's goes up. Frank thinks he's good but this group changes their mind like their socks so Thursday is still a long ways away. Frank shouldn't feel to comfortable, Janelle is a great manipulator in this game.

Let the games begin.

August 6, 2012 at 7:47 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Its definately a good plan for the short term. I think its a terrible plan for the long run. What happened to rolling the dice?
Danielle is getting to big for her briches (figuritively). If Dan doesnt knock her down a couple notches, im gonna start hoping for her eviction

August 6, 2012 at 7:56 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Good morning, Michigan Man!! :)

Thank you very much! I don't know why I didn't do this years ago.. I've always put relationships on hold during season, because i'm just too busy, and.. well.. that really doesn't work out very well.. But this is quite wonderful.. And as an extra added bonus, I get to remember I'm human for a couple hours a day.. and have actual human contact.


Good morning, CurlerChick! :)

Happy PoV Day to you! ahhh.. I would LOVE to see the northern lights sometime.. I just wish they weren't in such cold places and in winter! But.. I'd make an exception to see them. :)

As for Shane and Danielle, thank goodness - It's awful watching something so one sided.. I hope he lets his guard down more, at least on an emotional level, as the season progresses..



Good morning, RobTan

I hear ya.. I think that for the coaches as a whole, it sets a terrible precedent, and I think Janelle or Dan were right when they said that if a coach sits next to a newbie at f2, the newbies in jury will all vote for the newb.

August 6, 2012 at 8:08 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

And janelle might not get a single vote. Dani is doing Joe, Wil, jenn and anyone else who wants coaches out a favor

August 6, 2012 at 8:19 AM  
Blogger Blue said...

Good morning, Everyone!!!

Good Morning, Miss Giddy er...Carolyn! ☺

First off, okay. Who is the person in Lessa's late night comments with the screen name "I hate blue"? *Blue is tapping his foot on the floor* LOL I hope that person is referring to the 'color' blue. hehe Just teasing. Couldn't resist.

Second, Lessa, if you see this, I loved your little novella you wrote. Exceptionally well said.

Third. Blue no happy AGAIN this morning. We're back to Operation Backdoor Janie. *sigh*

I just don't see the coaches making it far if they don't stick together. At least for the short haul.

I'm rather disappointed in Dan, but I'll forgive him. I love the guy way too much. I also know how calculating and strategic he is, and that he doesn't rush into any decision - discounting that one mistake of telling Boogie that Frank was on his way out the door. To his credit, he immediately recognized his error and owned up to it. Which just makes me love him even more.

I hope Jani can get out of this. One thing is certain, though. There will be some good feeds watching this afternoon after the PoV Ceremony.

And last. Carolyn. You amazing beautiful woman you. I'm so happy for you. I wish you a lifetime of joy and happiness. But then, you already know how I feel about you, Darling. What can I say. "You complete me." ☺

August 6, 2012 at 8:35 AM  
Blogger earlybird said...

I just don't understand why Danielle doesn't just take Frank off the block, and remove another potentially "iffy" vote from Wil.

If they are going to draw a line in the sand with this move, I say, go ahead and do it right, and guarantee your teammate is 100% safe, rather than trying to garner the favor of someone like Wil, who, regardless of any "deal" he makes with Danielle regarding her & Dan's safety next week, will probably never live up to his end, since she didn't live up to hers by nominating him this week.

August 6, 2012 at 8:36 AM  
Blogger Laura said...

Good Afternoon from the East Coast,

Whether good or bad game play for the coaches...as a spectator, I would enjoy Janelle being put up and would love to watch her work this week. If anyone could turn some opinions, it is her.

But I wouldn't mind her talking to Julie!

Will be a fun day in the BB house.

Enjoy!!!!

August 6, 2012 at 8:52 AM  
Blogger Laura said...

Early Bird-Good point!

August 6, 2012 at 8:53 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Good morning, Blueee! :0)

Thank you, my sweet! hehe.. Miss Giddy.. i like that.. As for this "ihateblue" person - I don't know who that is.. who on earth could hate blue.. better be talkin' about the color, is all i have to say!

As far as inside the house goes.. Who knows?! I wish BB would wake them and get the show on the road.. Know matter who goes up today, it's not over til it's over. ;)


Good morning, EarlyBird! :)

I hear ya.. I can't help but wonder if keeping Frank up there is just a way Dan is creating a safety net for Janelle..

August 6, 2012 at 8:55 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Laura - Good morning! :) I was just thinking the same thing.. Could be time for Janie to work some AllStar magic. ;0)

August 6, 2012 at 8:56 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Morning dishers and Carolyn :) curlerchick, I also live in the north and seeing those northern lights never gets old. Carolyn, you need to brave the cold. You can come sit by my fireplace :)

I don't like how this alliance flip flops this way. It does nothing but gets them in trouble and never works out in their favor, case in point Willie and Shane's last HOH!

The thing is I don't particularly like how janelle is playing this year, but she's still an all time fave and I would like to see her stay. Plus I'm just over frank and boogie.

Anyways, that's my little rant for the day. Have a good day all. Oh and the other day I gave a shout out to you Carolyn on lessa's late night report and forgot to thank her as well. So thanks lessa!!! :) :) :)

August 6, 2012 at 8:58 AM  
Blogger JadeDarkStar said...

im glade that sani and brit shane and dan are working together, im just nopt sure if boogie and frank will keep there word or not. i hope for a few weeks at least they will

August 6, 2012 at 9:05 AM  
Blogger WendyBBFanatic said...

Good Morning Caro(and the new beau) hi dishers.

I agree, Shane is letting his guard down little by little, I said this before and was told no way! I truly think it is the camera's and the distance between them outside the house, he don't want to get to close.

My 2 cents for what they are worth. I think Dan wants to take Boogie to F2 because his is so disliked and notorious for being, well Mike Boogie, also they all know he is in no way in need of the money and Dan is just a teacher, and sadly they do not make as much as they should! I think he felt threatened by Frank if this were his intent. I also think he wanted to keep Janie around because he knew that would secure his a vote in jury against Mike.

All this talk about Dan and the mist, I think Boogie had Dan, Britt and the rest of them in the mist last night. Who did you say was the new puppet master Janie, I don't think I heard you correctly?!

No matter what happens today or who goes home this week, I LOVE this ever changing game!

August 6, 2012 at 9:05 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Psst! New TOp POst

August 6, 2012 at 9:07 AM  
Blogger WendyBBFanatic said...

And Blue, yes they better be talking about the color, although who could hate that, I love love love reading all your comments, input and perspectives!

August 6, 2012 at 9:07 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

G'morning, Wendy!
Good morning, jade!
Good morning, KMac! :)

Thank youuuu!!

August 6, 2012 at 9:08 AM  
Blogger tootie the most horrible said...

BRB crying in bushes...I can't stand this! I live for the day Danielle gets burned for it.

August 6, 2012 at 9:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below