;
Live feed signups *Support the Site* u get them through.
*Thank You* for getting your feeds via The Links Here on BBDish!
We're Ready for BB17!!

BB17 Posts: Happy BB17 Premiere Day!, BBDish is Back for BB17!
BB16 EZ Archive: Miss a few Days? Check the BBDish EZ Archive, BB16 Flashback How To: Need Flashback Help? Here ya go!
Cool BB Stuff on Ebay & Around the Net!: Personalized BB TShirts!, BB Auctions, BBDish Swag: TShirts, Mugs & More, BB on Big Brother - Big Brother, Season 11

BBDish! Ya Gotta Have it!

BB17 Starts June 24th!

Google

Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Wednesday Morning in the Big Brother 14 House

Wakey, wakey, Houseguests!  It's Wacky Wednesday!  Time to get up and entertain us on the live feeds.  If you're just checking in for the 1st time today, please have a look at these previous posts to get you up to speed: 

Wednesday's the day that anything can happen.. and usually does.  If there's going to be a flip orchestrated by Janelle... or Dan... or Britney, today's the day! And tonight's the night!  All it will take is a few well crafted words to set it into motion.  One slip of the tongue.. One overheard conversation.. One simple realization that she with no true allies is much less of a threat than he with over half the house.

Let the games begin... And may the odds be ever in your favor.

9:30am BBT BB hasn't woken the HGs yet, but Boogie and Frank just got up on their own.. Boogie's showering while he waits for his coffee to brew.

..and Frank woke up without extremely noticeable and rather impressive wood for the 1st time in days.

Boogie: G'morning, Frank.
Frank: You don't think that because they asked for our water shoes, it might be some kind of water competition tomorrow, do you?
Boogie: No.  Have Nots, maybe.


9:40am
Backyard, Couch
Boogie and Frank


Frank: You're a deejay.  You know tons of band names.  We get it.
Boogie: hahahaha! And my favorite one of all.. Ya lied. A lot.  Ya leavin'.  We get it.
Frank:  We get it!  You're lookin' pretty lean, Mike.
Boogie: I'm leanin' up. But I have such big hips..

Exercise chatter..  Frank wishes they'd give them a pull up bar. Boogie says he'll ask..


Boogie:  Welcome to Wacky Wednesday!! Taday's the day the nominees go scrambling for votes.  Well, you're not gonna see Frank scramblin.. All you Janelle Fans on the internet, enjoy it today.. Because it's gonna be blacked out a lot tomorrow.  And then she's gone! 
Frank: She went so low as to ask Wil to swear on his dogs life yesterday.
Boogie: Pathetic.. She'll be going. Wacky Wednesday!  Epic television tonight. Script's about to get flizipped tonight.  Fantastic television.  In case you're just tuning in to the internet right now, strap yourselves in and enjoy the show. And come back Thursday!
Frank: Might be an 8-1 vote folks.
Boogie: Gonna T-O that ass.. We're gonna nominate Joe and 1 of us, so we can play the PoV and f'in lock it down!




Boogie:  I think they're just so sure we wanna scumbag Brit or Shane.. We just need to know he's ready to dump Danielle..
Frank: Does he really wanna roll with DAnielle?  I mean.. She's had a good week..
Boogie: I saw a different Danielle this week.  I worked her GOOOD yesterday. Oh my God, Frank.. Her and I were having this deep thing.. and she said, I see you sit alone a lot.. I said, I like to zone out a lot in here, so I might look standoffish or aloof, but I gotta tell ya it's really nice that we've come together in this alliance.. And then she worked out with Janelle.. and I'm like, is this really working?  ANd then she looked over at me and came and sat down..
Frank: F'in Janie going up there and being like, Mike hates you.. He hates women.
Boogie: It's amateur hour.  For all you Janelle fans in this game.  Understand one thing.  I never said 1 time that Janelle or any of her players said anything that wasn't true.  Clean Game running here.. Sort of.

Time check - 9:55a  Boogie starts asking questions about the Olympics..

Frank: I think the new age fan is gonna like Mike Boogie a little bit more..
Boogie: I hope so..
Frank: Think about  what they watch now.. Real Housewives... THey like someone with more of an edge than they did 6 years ago.
Boogie: Man, I would love it if next week 2 people would go go.  Imagine if we could pop Joe and Wil.. and be down to 9.. We gotta shore up our relationship with Jenn.  She's not someone we'd normally bother with, but we still have the core of the team.  We don't have to call it an alliance.. Cuz she likes bein' a free agent..
Frank: I'd like to plug her in there before Ashley.
Boogie: Definitely.
Frank: I don't feel like the other 4 of the silent 6 have gone near her.. We're more likely to get her.
Boogie: If we knock out Joe and Janelle, it wouldn't be the worst thing in the world if Wil won an HoH.. so he can go at the other 4. 
Frank: Cuz Shane already brought it up.. He's like if Ya'll wanna put me up that's fine.  He's all worried about a showmance being perceived.. He's all worried.. She fell asleep on my chest, but there wasn't any kissing.. I'm like, I don't care.  None of us care.
Boogie: It's not like they're a power couple.. We don't give a f*ck.. Just hold down the votes.

10:02a
BB: Good morning, houseguests..
Boogie: It's time to get up for the day!

10:16am
Boogie, Frank, Britney, Wil

The conscious crew is gathered on the couch chatting about braces.  Frank got them voluntarily when he was 23... and he spent 6 weeks of his last semester of college with his jaw wired shut.
**sounds like my senior year of high school - bike accident.


Inside, Jenn's cleaning the bathroom mirror.. It's become a daily habit of hers.

10:22am
Britney's gone inside to put some makeup on.
Boogie and Frank are talking about Ian and his behaviors.. Both feel badly about Ian's relationship with his father..
Wil and Jenn are in the kitchen..  Britney joins them and talk turns to all living in NYC at the same time..

***So far none of the HGs has mentioned feeling the earthquake that happened in l.a. this morning, but they were all sleeping..

10:30am
Feed 3/4
Boogie, Wil, Britney, Jenn

Seeing no need to bash Janelle any more, they've moved on to next week's target: Joe.  Dig, dig, dig...


Brit: The problem with his stories is.. They're of an evolutionary nature..
**I'm not ready to move on to the incessant bashing of next week's target yet.. Are you?

The assembled HGs move from Joe's snoring to farting to over-using their food supply, never washing dishes, annoying stories, poor parenting, self promotion, etc.. 20 minutes later, the Joe bash continues. Skippy is feeling poetic this morning..  all the while, a sleeping Joe takes up the other half of the quad.

**This Joe bash is intentional.. The Silent 6 want him out next, so whenever possible, they're sparking the bash and letting everyone run with it. 

10:54am
Ashley's up, in a lot of pain and grabbing an ice pack from the freezer..  She puts on a happy face whenever anyone's looking, but the pain is intense.

Wil joins Ashley at the table..

11am
Outside, Frank says he's gonna start working on his speech, tinkering with it a little..
Britney: Tinkering? hehe
Frank: Probably in the shower.. I'll whisper it to myself in the shower.
Jenn: (inaudible) Appeal to everyone with that.
Frank: I always kinda liked the idea of going, "There's to type of people in this house.. Ladies and Gentlemen..
Jenn: There ya go.
Brit: It's frikkin hot as balls.  It feels hotter today than yesterday.

Jenn goes inside.  Brit and Frank continue..

Brit: Janelle's gonna be workin' for votes all day today.
Frank: I think she thinks she has it.. DId you hear what she did to Wil yesterday?  Asked him to swear on his dog.. How weak sauce is that.  I heard him talking to Ashley in the bathroom, and he was all, if you swear and cross your fingers, it doesn't count right?

Talk turns to Jenn, Ashley and Wil.. and how to pull them in, and how they're probably working together now..

Frank: My guess is that's what they're thinking.  The silent 6 will gettim.
Brit: We have to.
Frank: We get Joe out next week.. the important thing is getting him out before jury..
Brit: Right now, everyone's all get Joe out, and then a few days from now, someone's won PoV, the Joe thing's kinda tired.. people change their minds.

Boogie joins.

Boogie: Are you worried that people wont vote him out?  We're all together and we control the votes.
Brit: What if Wil wins HoH?
Frank:  The other night.. I started up an anti Joe talk.. and they just went and went and went..
Brit: He's definitely gonna be nominated.. We just have to keep up the intensity..

Talk turns to the coming HoH, and making sure not to be too obvious if it's a knock out..

11:11am
BB: Janelle, please come to the Diary Room.
Brit: I just want next week to be an easy week..

11:19am
F3
Boogie and Brit are on to Danielle..

Boogie: Maybe she thought kindergarten teacher didn't sound as smart as being a nurse.. You heard it here 1st bb, I think that girl's a nurse..
Brit: And she's asked me a lot about my job..

11:21a
Janelle's up..
 Talk outside with Brit and Boogie is about pain medications and placebos... and creepy old doctors that would hit on Brit..company cars.. the obscene cost of parking in NYC..

11:30am
Boogie and Brit continue talking about Brit..   Boogie's doing unto Brit as he did unto Danielle yesterday.
Inside, Wil's preparng sausages and eggs all mashed together in a bowl for himself, Ashley and Jenn..  Frank's got veggies going in a pan..


11:39a
Brit: Did Janelle go back to bed?

Frank: Yes.
Carolyn: No.. She's doing her makeup..

11:41a
F3
Brit: Boogie laid it on me this morning.  He knows your a nurse.
Danielle: Why.

Brit: Same reasons I did.. Because you called __ naproxen and you were tearin' it up with the medical tape.. And because you're not a morning person.. and if you were a teacher who had to be up in class at 8am every day..
Danielle: F*ck.. Let him be on to me.. Ding, ding Boogie..
Brit: He figured it out better than me..
Danielle; But he thinks I'm one or the other.  He doesn't know I'm both.  So what does he say about me being a nurse.
Brit: Just that he firgured it out.. And if Boogie thinks that, you have to assume he's told Frank, ian, probably not Jenn, but yes Wil..
Danielle: Damn.. I shouldn't have taped it so well.
Brit: Frikkin nailed it.  He's more intuitive than we think.  And then he mentioned you taking care of Dan's leg..
Danielle: He never saw me take care of it.
Brit: He's on to you..
Danielle: It's true.  I work 3 to 11.. Whatever.. Boogie can sit there and contemplate all day.  I'll never tell him.  Ever. 


11:46am
Brit: OK.. I'm moving on from Boogie.. What happened with Shane last night?
Danielle: He's so afraid of his feeling for me, that he'll start just being mean to me.. Not even sarcastic, just mean.  We flat out talked about it.. He wont admit it in front of you, but.. He's all, "I'm so scared of my feelings for you.. and the distance.." FOr me, the traveling isn't an issue.. I'm not asking for a relationship out of here.  I'm not gonna hold back my feelings.  I'm not gonna live in fear.
Brit: Whether you like it or not, he's trying to protect the both of you in this game.  If he's being a douche to you, my advice to you is to give up on the romantic aspect.. Just be friends.
Danielle: I tried.. As soon as I turned it off, he turned up the sweet mode.  He's so back n forth with me, I've had it.  And I told him last night.
Brit: What was it like when I left?
Danielle: I was like, I told you for a week and a half now, this sh*t's gota stop.

Britney gives Danielle advice.. Danielle rants on about how Shane's the one giving her mixed signals.

etc... This is ongoing on Feed 3 and 4 at 11:50am

BB Calls Danielle to the Diary room.. 3 times..

She's getting ready for her closeup, Mr DeMille.






Permalink







89 Comments:

Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Happy Wednesday, Dishers!!! :0) Thank you for being here!

August 8, 2012 at 9:40 AM  
Blogger Blue said...

Hello again, C!

Morning, Dishers!

I'm hopeful for Janelle today, but I'm also living in reality about the position she is in right now.

Such a dichotomy.

August 8, 2012 at 9:41 AM  
Blogger Blue said...

Happy Hump Day.

I'll be humping Caro's leg till she swats me away with a newspaper. :P

August 8, 2012 at 9:42 AM  
Blogger earlybird said...

Dana, et al..

I don't think the issue is one of a lack of "respect" for Janelle, rather, they are giving her the chance to fight for votes by not telling her, flat-out, that she will not be getting their votes on Thursday.

If she knew she had no shot at staying, she might lay up in her bed feeling sorry for herself, but, instead, she's running all over the house trying to get the votes she needs to stay, and may, in the process, actually change people's minds, if her arguments are good enough.

It sucks for her that people say one thing to her face, and something else behind her back, but that's the way the game is played.

August 8, 2012 at 9:57 AM  
Blogger Blue said...

Boogie makes me want to ram Q-Tips into my ears.

I'm up to 20 in each.

August 8, 2012 at 9:58 AM  
Blogger ChristaC said...

Good morning (afternoon for you) Caro & other fellow Dishers! Thanks for the fantastic TOR as always!

Dani really is living up to the pageant / sorority girl image. I still can't believe the others aren't on to Dan yet. He was the sole reason they decided to align with Boogie and not one of the others have realized that it's ONLY in Dan's best interest to keep Boogie and Frank. That is, unless I'm missing something. Here's hoping Jedi Janie trusts those instincts that are telling her she's being lied to and rallies today!

Blue - sending lots of prayers & hugs to you and your family. Surgery is never fun.

Have a great day everyone!

August 8, 2012 at 9:59 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Blue - Hahaha!!!

G'morning, Christa! :) thank you!

August 8, 2012 at 10:05 AM  
Blogger softballmom/bblover said...

Gm Caro. I have to give my opinion on what is taking place in the BB house.

It doesn't matter to me whether u are a Jani fan or a Boogie fan or whoever. Taking out Jani is NOT a big game move. Everyone has said something negative about Jani, even her "team" with the exception of Joe. This tells me that she has no true allegiance with anyone. Why would u take someone out that has no one versus someone that has Boogie, who is arguably the "best" liar in BB history?? Someone who will tell u to your face he will do one thing, and then do something completely different.
My hope is that someone wakes up this morning and can get Brit to see that another Brigade is going to take her out of this game, or that everyone wakes up and sees that Frank/Boogie are the bigger threat in the house.

Those are my thoughts on the matter. Thanks for letting me get that out.

(((((((((((((((((((((((( DISHY FAMILY )))))))))))))))))))))))

August 8, 2012 at 10:05 AM  
Blogger Lulu (aka Stefanie) said...

Hiya Carolyn!! I haven't been around much because my DVD's of Seasons 1 through 13 arrived in the mail on Friday!! (I have been a faithful watcher since season 5 and a faithful Disher since season 8). I had to watch All-Stars (season 7) as soon as I got it, and with a couple hours of work this past weekend that took up a lot of my time. It was great to see Janelle and Boogie in action, and OMG how I love Dr. Will. It was also strange to realize how this time around I wasn't very fond of some of the houseguests I remember being fond of (i.e. Howie). I guess at the time I was a solid Season 6 fan, so thought they did no wrong, but it's funny how time and perspective can change lol Anyway, back to Season 14!!!

I hope you have a great day!!!

August 8, 2012 at 10:09 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Hiya LuLu! :) What fun!! :) So nice to see you!


Hi Softball mom! An opinion? Here??! What are ya thinkin'?! ;0) teehee.. go for it! ((((dishy family))))

August 8, 2012 at 10:14 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Good Afternoon Everyone,

Seems like as usual I'm the only non-Janelle fan.

Personally can't wait to see her walk out the door... Any finger crossing or prayers people have of her staying.. I'm trying to counter with bad vibes. haha.

It's weird because in All-Stars I loved her, but I didn't have the feeds then. Seeing a way different side of her now.

Not Boogie fan either so don't get that twisted lol. . I'm routing for Dan/Dani/Brit/Shane right now but as we all know huge things happen in this house to change even our minds as to who we favour.

August 8, 2012 at 10:16 AM  
Blogger Shi Shi said...

Hey everyone.

I was hoping for little minute last night that Danielle was finally getting the message about Shane because of her little pouting fit but alas not to be.

I think in real life she is the same way she is on the show...very clingy and I'll bet it's hard for her to keep a boyfriend. Probably not hard to get one just to keep him due to that smothering effect. I think she's probably very insecure.

August 8, 2012 at 10:20 AM  
Blogger Shi Shi said...

Blue I have a mental picture of you sitting at the computer with all those q-tips in your ears! lol

August 8, 2012 at 10:21 AM  
Blogger Dana said...

Blue, I'm with you - please pass the Q-Tips.

Earlybird, I respect your take on the situation, I just disagree. To me, because they're telling her that she has their votes already, she doesn't see that she does in fact need to fight for them.

I don't know if it's a good or bad thing, but I have a lot going on today so I won't be able to be glued to the computer to see what's going on in the house. :( I will, however, be praying for a miracle for Janelle (and checking in as soon as I can) - come on, somebody (Brit, Dani, Shane, somebody), please see the light!

August 8, 2012 at 10:29 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Hi Janet :)

Hi MIchelle - no one's mentioned it, but it was only a 4.4, right? that can be confused with someone bumping into a wall.

August 8, 2012 at 10:29 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

ShiShi - she's deaf to all protests..

August 8, 2012 at 10:30 AM  
Blogger Geeech said...

Mornin.
I wonder if joe has been staying on top of his knife removal skills as there will.be no tradtional hugs leaving the house, the time janie spends exiting the house she will have joe in tow removing the blade out of her back.

August 8, 2012 at 10:30 AM  
Blogger Theresa in WA said...

Good morning Dishers! I have been lurking faithfully but thought I would once again pop in :)

I'm really sad for Janelle because it doesn't even dawn on her that Wil could be doing the exact same thing to her as he did to Frank last week...promising she is safe all the while voting her out. That house sure does cloud the vision! Danielle fully trusting Boogie is sincere...LMAO, WTH.

I will be hanging with my phone to see what kind of magic happens today.

August 8, 2012 at 10:30 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Janelle is gonna be giving us the Dustin BB8 face tomorrow I thinks....unless she pulls it out of the hat.

August 8, 2012 at 10:32 AM  
Blogger Grendon said...

Wait, I'm confused-

So it's o.k. for Boogie to sit alone, zone out, look stand-offish and aloof. That makes him trustworthy. But if Janelle zones out and goes to bed instead of working out she's avoiding Danielle, she thinks she's too good for Danielle, she's glaring at Danielle. Basically she's just an evil witch who needs to be burned at the stake.

Sorry I didn't say good morning. I just had to get that off my chest.

August 8, 2012 at 10:32 AM  
Blogger Blue said...

Janet wrote: "Any finger crossing or prayers people have of her staying.. I'm trying to counter with bad vibes. haha."

LOL

Not cool, Janet, Not cool!!! :P hehe

August 8, 2012 at 10:32 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Good morning, Theresa! :) Yay for unlurking!

Good morning, Geeech!! :) alas..

August 8, 2012 at 10:33 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

G'morning, David.. :)

G'morning, Grendon :)

August 8, 2012 at 10:38 AM  
Blogger Cindy said...

Hi all ... Good luck on your step-father's surgery Blue ... And Carolyn we'll be sending cool vibes your way. I think I'd be living in a hotel by now. YIKES! I'm not a huge Janelle fan, but I feel bad for her. And I like Frank, but I think it would make so much more sense in the game to kick him to the curb now! These people are so easily manipulated!

August 8, 2012 at 10:40 AM  
Blogger Blue said...

Britney's complaining about Joe's complaining about no one doing dishes is...........well....

Irony on Steroids!

*eye roll*

August 8, 2012 at 10:43 AM  
Blogger tootie the most horrible said...

Is anyone else tired of hearing about Boogie's workout/diet? Seems like no matter what he does he still has a weird turtle-y old man body. I mean, even if his body was great there's still the Marty Feldman-esque face and beyond the face there's the personality. So, basically it's such a senseless pursuit. Magic Mike he is not...

August 8, 2012 at 10:43 AM  
Blogger Becky aka tata! said...

Good morning all! Just got caught up with all the posts after several days away for my Father in laws funeral.
I have to say I am disappointed in Danielle. I had hopes for her. She is letting her personal insecurities ruin her game play. She is jealous of every other girl in the house, as we have seen, at one time or another, on the feeds.

I have never been a fan of Boogie and he is not scoring any points with me this season either! His little tantrum because he got played was absolutely hilarious.

As for this fabulous blog... I love that we are able to express our opinions and that not everyone is pulling for the same player! I am most grateful for Carolyn and her dedication. She and the other dish chicks give up so much of their lives for us to have a place to socialize about our favorite game!!

August 8, 2012 at 10:44 AM  
Blogger Blue said...

Has Frank announced his daily 'BM' yet this morning?

My day is never complete without it.

August 8, 2012 at 10:45 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

lol @ Blue sorry but i just can't watch her much more! haha

omg Brit and Wil do amaazing Joe impressions! :P

August 8, 2012 at 10:49 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Blue - ya know? i don't believe he has.. but he did fart the moment he and boogie started talking this morning.

Good morning, Becky aka Tata! :) Awww! Sorry to hear that. Welcome home! ((hugs))) Thank you!

Good morning, Tootie! :)

Hi Cindy! :) Thank you.. my boobies are sweating. blech.

August 8, 2012 at 10:53 AM  
Blogger Emrys said...

lighting my almost out "save janelle" candle again.

Morning Caro, Blue and Grendon!

Praying for a slip or something that can hopefully turn the tide. She still has today and part of tomorrow so lets see.

Lets hope a Platinum Power of Coup D'etat drops from one of those pigeons! lol :P

August 8, 2012 at 10:54 AM  
Blogger NaturalGrace28 said...

Since I'm relatively new to the big brother scene, would someone explain the difference between a double eviction and a fast forward? Please and thanks so much.

August 8, 2012 at 10:58 AM  
Blogger Becky aka tata! said...

LMAO @ Blue and his BM comment!! Frank is just gross!!!!!

Thanks Carolyn!! ((((((Huge hugs)))))) ;)

@ Tootie that's a perfect description of Boogie!!!

August 8, 2012 at 10:59 AM  
Blogger NaturalGrace28 said...

While I'm not against the ousting of Janelle, I'd love to see boogie or frank follow close behind

August 8, 2012 at 11:00 AM  
Blogger Peppi said...

I adored Brit and her couples intervention with Shane and Danielle---Danielle was having no parts of the intervention and really acting like a brat to Shane. It seems to be her way or the highway and she has to be the center of attention at all times!!

On another note, I am upset with her thinking that posing as a Kindergarten teacher no one in the house would consider her very smart--excuse me, it just shows how immature she is in not knowing the process involved in getting your teaching credentials and keeping them current and updated. I seriously doubt that at 23 she is the "charge nurse" at her hospital---again, it's me, me, me--I hope that the HGs get tired of her know it all attitude and nominate her soon--wonder what pose she'll do as she walks out the door:)

August 8, 2012 at 11:01 AM  
Blogger Shi Shi said...

Blue I'm so afraid that Frank must be constipated!! I haven't heard him announce his BM yet so he must not have had one.

August 8, 2012 at 11:02 AM  
Blogger Shi Shi said...

Carolyn I almost choked! Yes he did fart. He has the loudest and longest farts I think I've ever heard. lol

August 8, 2012 at 11:03 AM  
Blogger Lolli said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

August 8, 2012 at 11:09 AM  
Blogger Lolli said...

What happened to Ashley's back??

August 8, 2012 at 11:09 AM  
Blogger Lolli said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

August 8, 2012 at 11:09 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

So it's ok to blindside and lie to frank but jan its a horrific event, cmon 7 days ago everyone was giddy for the same exact reason.

August 8, 2012 at 11:12 AM  
Blogger Grendon said...

Janet Dolliver

I have not been a Janelle fan. However, on a strategic vs. personal basis, Danielle is the HOH and should have made the move that would have been the most beneficial to her game. Keeping Boogie and Frank vs. keeping Janelle and breaking up the duo of Boogie and Frank was a bad decision. Not only is it bad for her own game, it is also bad for everyone in her core alliance except Dan.

Regardless of how people want to play, personal vs. strategic, my issue is not with the eviction of Janelle. My issue is with the way she is being treated. The whole house is at fault and Danielle is leading the charge. A lot of these people have made themselves look like they are very ugly on the inside. Danielle has been the worst. My heart goes out to Janelle, not as a player but as a human being. Also, the people that feel like they are on top of the world right now almost always have the hardest time going back to the real world and realizing how most viewers actually feel about them. So in that sense, no one involved in this behavior comes out a winner at the end of the season.

Lying, plotting, backstabbing, etc. for the game is generally forgiven the moment they walk out the door on finale night. Being cruel for the sake of being cruel and treating people badly in order to stroke your own ego is just wrong.

August 8, 2012 at 11:13 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

boogie knows daniell'e maybe a nurse, that was such a dumb move on her part

August 8, 2012 at 11:16 AM  
Blogger Blue said...

Boogie and Britney are on to Danielle's lie about being a kindergarten teacher and now believe she may be a nurse. HAHAHAHA!

They are smart! I'll give 'em that.

August 8, 2012 at 11:20 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I see Dani's house of cards falling soon.

August 8, 2012 at 11:23 AM  
Blogger WisconsinMike said...

Things the newbies have said would suggest none were too happy the vets came into the game as they "had their shot" and some won already. To me, the newbies would want to take a coach to the end because there will be more newbies on jury who will only vote for a newbie. I don't see why vets don't see this and band together. Or Jani should use this argument to pitch to vets. Surprised she hasn't got all vets together to rally.

August 8, 2012 at 11:25 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Hi WisconsinMike! :)

Hi Raymond Cheek :) - That was more about Boogie than Frank.

Hi lolli - She's still in pain from the 1st week.. probably a combination of the have not beds and perhaps the first comp..


ShiShi - LOL! :)

Hi Peppi :)

Hi NaturalGrace :)

Hiya Emrys :)

August 8, 2012 at 11:30 AM  
Blogger Grendon said...

Blue

Boogie has suspected the truth for a long time. I don't know when Dani told Brit but Danielle and Britney were talking about it last night. I'm not sure, but I thought Dani said that she hasn't told Dan. But quite a while back, someone told me that she told Kara and Dan the truth the first week.

Color me confused again. Why would she tell Dan the truth, then tell Brit the truth, then lie to Brit about telling Dan the truth?

Also, last I knew, she still hasn't told Shane. Once they get married and live in the same house, won't Shane wonder why her work schedule doesn't coincide with the school calendar?

August 8, 2012 at 11:32 AM  
Blogger Shi Shi said...

Blue...Brit knows that Dani is a nurse. She told her last night at length about her job and education.

August 8, 2012 at 11:36 AM  
Blogger Shi Shi said...

Wisconsin Mike...Jani did pitch that argument but it fell on deaf ears. Dan didn't want to get rid of her because of that reason but but got swamped by the rest of the team.

August 8, 2012 at 11:37 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

LOL, Grendon!

August 8, 2012 at 11:38 AM  
Blogger Grendon said...

WisconsinMike

Janelle did try to explain why the vets needed to stick together until she was Blue in the face. She even tried to rally Boogie when he was pouting in his bed, telling him he was too good to just give up.

The 4 coaches had a meeting, Boogie gave them an ulti-matum "No one comes between me and my man", Boogie wouldn't budge and they chose Boogie and Frank over Janelle.

Maybe they got confused, thought they were at Wal-Mart and figured they couldn't pass on a 2 for the price of 1 deal.

August 8, 2012 at 11:40 AM  
Blogger Blue said...

Grendon and Shi Shi

Thank you! I was not up to speed on that one. I thought only Dan knew.

But, Boogie is figuring it out on his own?

And Grendon

"Also, last I knew, she still hasn't told Shane. Once they get married and live in the same house, won't Shane wonder why her work schedule doesn't coincide with the school calendar?"

LMAO Good one! :)

August 8, 2012 at 11:40 AM  
Blogger Ptownphooey said...

Does anyone else think Shane should just keep playing along with Danielle's little fantasy?

I am almost scared for him if Danielle finally figured it out. Her vanity/self image would be crushed and She seems to be the kind of person to go crazy because of it. Very vindictive, petty, and would turn on him in a second.

Or maybe Im really reading too much into her behavior this week =)

August 8, 2012 at 11:47 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Good Morning/Afternoon all,

Grendon said: Also, last I knew, she still hasn't told Shane. Once they get married and live in the same house, won't Shane wonder why her work schedule doesn't coincide with the school calendar?

lolol toooooooo funny

Ok time for my 2cents... I might be the only one who is enjoying Boogie's gameplay. I have no experience of him in other seasons as I only starting watching mid-season 8. So far, he doesn't get under my skin as he seems to everyone else.

Danielle, on the other hand, grates on my nerves. she has since the beginning when she just couldn't stop talking. I remember Kara saying something to the effect, I don't want to ask her that (whatever it was) because it would be a two hour answer.

Still love Dan and still rooting for Ian

Judy in NJ

August 8, 2012 at 11:49 AM  
Blogger kimba804 said...

Hi All, Am I the only one who was nearly in tears when Britney, in her season, was tearing Rachel (and others) apart "as human beings" (they way the look, they way they talk, etc.) and not as game players? I can't forget her awful behavior with Regan in the hammock. And I see she is ranked on the Fan Favorite poll at 41.64%. It really makes me sick to my stomach. Maybe I am just not the forgiving type. Maybe it's just about good tv. And I do know she is young, but as a former recipient of "mean girl" venom I find it abhorrent that she has even One fan that saw her on the feeds in her season. Needed to get that off my chest. Thanks Carolyn for the safe forum.

August 8, 2012 at 11:49 AM  
Blogger JadeDarkStar said...

i just got home Morning all took kid to first day school and all that nifty stuff

I have to say i love the (let the games begin and may the odds be ever in your favor top of the post) Love it

im now reading up what missed

August 8, 2012 at 11:51 AM  
Blogger Ptownphooey said...

Brit and Danielle talking about Shanes behavior.

Britt: well, if hes being a douche....

Danielle: then be a bitch

Britt: no but....

Keep up the charade Shane, your dealing with dynamite mister LOL

August 8, 2012 at 11:52 AM  
Blogger DOM'S MOM said...

Good Afternoon Dishers and Carolynn! I am hoping today Dan gets his head back and starts to go to work with Janelle! I am so over Daniele! Britt really learned absolutely nothing from the Brigade if she trusts Boogie! I will be waiting all day for a Post that reads-- Houseguests get their GAME back on! Fingers crossed they see who the bigger threat is!

August 8, 2012 at 11:52 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

So it's ok to lie and blindside frank, but when it's jan it's a horrific event, cmon people, remember 7 days ago everyone was absolutely giddy over boogs face thur. Remember jan n wil giggling like school girls talking about lying about jens vote, it was jen it was jen. What's good for the goose. With that said jan fans, I really wouldn't worry much we got 2 days of the dr filling the hgs heads and if that fails I'm sure there will be a magic box or something.

August 8, 2012 at 11:54 AM  
Blogger Blue said...

Carolyn, I've put a 50 pound block of ice behind a fan and aimed the fan at my computer. You feeling the cool breeze yet? Do I need to adjust the angle? Turn up the speed? Get a clue and realize how silly I'm being?

August 8, 2012 at 11:54 AM  
Blogger WendyBBFanatic said...

I agree, and if it was Boogie is Janie's shoes right now, so many would be expressing delight!

August 8, 2012 at 11:54 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello again,

We are having a cluster of earthquakes here in L.A. had another
this morning at 9:33am..it was a 4.5,,not bad, but not strong enough for BB HG's to feel it...if it is above a 5 and in same area it has been in, then they might feel them...hopefully that won't happen..I HATE earthquakes...

Great TOR and TMR Carolyn...thank you for your hard work and especially with no a/c at your place...:(:(

Pam
xoxo

August 8, 2012 at 11:57 AM  
Blogger Frank The Bear said...

Heck yeah I am ready to move on to the Joe Bashing.. thanks for the feed times / cams Carolyn.. will go watch it stat!

August 8, 2012 at 11:58 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Thank you, Pam! :)

Hi DOm's Mom! :)

Blue - Yes please!!!


Hiya PTown :)

Hi WendyBB! :)

August 8, 2012 at 11:59 AM  
Blogger WendyBBFanatic said...

Good afternoon Caro and the whole dishy family.
I hope they blindside her, only because, if it were Boogie or Frank, people would be delighted. I have been a Janie fan and not impressed this year. No matter who goes, as always, I love this game! Everyone is saying AG will try to put a hand in, if this is the case, we along with Frank will be totally blindsided. If they were already planting seeds in the DR, she would be safe already as most of these HGs can be swayed easily to do things they do not want to do.

August 8, 2012 at 12:01 PM  
Blogger ǝuoʎuɐzǝɥʇ said...

Here's my info on the LA shakey-quakey...(I have co-workers in LA)...


LA is rocking and rolling with earthquakes since yesterday. First big one was at 11:30pm @ 4.4 magnitude. Second big one was this morning at 9:35am @ 4.5 magnitude. We've had other small ones, but these have been big enough to shake you off your chair...I will keep you posted....

August 8, 2012 at 12:07 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Thanks, Zany!! :)


Everyone - I have to run a quick errand - Be back in an hour.. A/C guy comes sometime after 4p eastern - so i'll definitely be here!

August 8, 2012 at 12:09 PM  
Blogger lee said...

Afternoon Carolyn and Dishers! After listening to Danielle and Britney this morning about Shane, I flashbacked to last night at 12:30 and am listening to Brit counsel them in bed. She's in between them and it is so adorable. Brit is very good at this!! Even though I'm really over Danielle (sorry, can't listen to her anymore)I am enjoying this. Anyone else listen to this?

August 8, 2012 at 12:11 PM  
Blogger Mike said...

Observation; Britney is really an expert s_ _t disturber. The woman is a professional at stirring it up.
What value was there in telling Dani that Mike figured out she was a nurse?

Truth; Mike Boggie will never work to the end with Danielle and that goes both ways. In the end Danielle will wish she kept Janelle.

Ian remains the key vote because his allegiance to Brit/Dani/Dan/Shane is deep in the dark.

August 8, 2012 at 12:17 PM  
Blogger Grendon said...

raymond cheek

I was one of the people giddy with the blindside last Thursday. I don't have a problem with the blindside this Thursday.

However, he knew he had 2 votes for and 2 against and Danielle wouldn't commit either way. Wil is the one who decided to lie and tell Frank he was flipping his vote. EVERYONE is lying to Janelle. Wil supposedly felt terrible about what he did to Frank but was the first person to run up to Janelle and say 'you have my vote.'

Aside from that, everyone continued to treat Frank the same as they always had. Even Shane, who nominated him. Everyone is completely shunning Janelle. They don't want to talk game. If she tries to just have random conversations she's accused of sucking up. They lock her out of HOH, hide from her, band together in groups so they don't get caught alone with her. I have seen several times that other HGs are talking and laughing in groups and Janelle is sitting all by herself.

The behavior is rediculous. Some of these people that think they are making her look bad are only succeeding in making themselves look terrible.

August 8, 2012 at 12:24 PM  
Blogger Dmcc said...

"I feel bad... but, it's not my fault."

Sure Britney... You weren't the first one up in the HOH room planting the seed. "Janelle has to go". Britney planted the seed to get Janelle out of the house, and she and Boogie watered the seed until it was in full bloom. tsk, tsk.

Jenelle may have spun some tales, but Britney and Boogie have been the main instigators in this game thus far. Just wish that the rest of the players could see just how much they are being played.

What a bunch these newbies are... Not a original thought in their heads. The thoughts have to be planted in their wittle brains and watered regularly to keep the thought flourished until execution day. They are not strong enough, or smart enough to know that they have been played by a couple of master manipulators who turned on one of their own for using similar game strategies that they have using... Ridiculous!

Not enjoying this year in the BB house.

August 8, 2012 at 12:32 PM  
Blogger Sherri said...

Good afternoon Carolyn thx for keeping us all up to date. Hope you get your A/C up again soon.

Dani needs to get off this power trip she on. She needs to stop listening to Boogie, Frank and Brit. If she every watchs this season after she leave she will see what Boogie, Frank and Brit think of her. With Shane I don't think he has any interest in her. He playing her and the game.

I always like Dan and the game he played but I can not believe he would team up with Boogie and let them put Janie up ( cause no one going to come between him and his boy). Dan need to put his head back on the right way and see that Boogie not going to take Dan to the end that he will take his boy. Boogie going to pick them off one by one and Dani and Dan will not even get to final 4. So disappoint thought Dan was smarter then this.

Brit has not changed a bite from her season. For her to team up with Boogie and fall into his web and tell everything she cutting her days in the house too.

Boogie and Frank will never be the team Dr. Will and Boogie were. Without Dr. Will Boogie is a 1/4 of the player.

August 8, 2012 at 12:40 PM  
Blogger Blue said...

Let me know if the A/C guy is cute.

If he isn't, still let me know.

My middle name has become "Desperately Seeking Anyone With A 'Y' Chromosome".

August 8, 2012 at 12:44 PM  
Blogger Blue said...

Such long fishies.

Maybe because Danielle keeps talking about her ex-boyfriend Trey?

August 8, 2012 at 12:47 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Hey Blue Ill send my UPS guy over :-)
I am sure Danielle has many ex boyfriends she can talk about if she smothers them all. I think Shane would love to see her go Bye Bye

August 8, 2012 at 1:07 PM  
Blogger Blue said...

I hope Caro is flashing lots of cleavage/boobage at the A/C guy so he does a good job and gives her a discount!

Let your milkshake bring that boy to the yard, Caro!!!!

August 8, 2012 at 1:18 PM  
Blogger Blue said...

Ugh! Awkward silence in the backyard between Boogie, Dan and Janelle right now. Way awkward and silent!

August 8, 2012 at 1:20 PM  
Blogger Emrys said...

Ok let me explain BDing Frank vs BDing Janelle:

BDing Frank: purely strategic, he's the second strongest after Shane, good social game (charmer), removing him would leave Boogie with no real player. And this was when they were all coaches.

BDing Janelle: purely personal, saying she lies and makes stuff up, almost like saying she's the only one who breathes in the house ( they all do it), she has no idea either, everyone is lying and giving her a cruel sense of safety

BDing Frank: he atleast had 2-3 solid votes, no one isolating l, avoiding or trashing him, everything was kept normal having fun etc.

BDing Janelle: making up lies out of thin air, trashing and character assassination every moment they get, exaggerating stuff she said, they way she looked or accusing her of stuff she didn't do, they isolate her, avoid her, lock her out of the HoH, and she may have one vote, basically the whole house is out to get her

These are just a few examples but hope it makes the two types of BDing clear. BDing is not fun but it's part of the game when done strategically. BDing janelle is done purely out of unwarranted hate towards her and the way they are treating her is just cruel.

August 8, 2012 at 1:20 PM  
Blogger Blue said...

Come on Jani! Uses your Jedi senses and pick up on the fact that there is total silence right now between you and Boogie and Dan. It's very unnatural for all 3 of you to be this quiet this long.

August 8, 2012 at 1:22 PM  
Blogger Emrys said...

Grendon

I didn't realize you had already addressed BDing frank bs janelle. Great post!!

August 8, 2012 at 1:23 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Psst! :)

New TOp Post!

August 8, 2012 at 1:27 PM  
Blogger Grendon said...

Blue

"Such long fishies.

Maybe because Danielle keeps talking about her ex-boyfriend Trey."

I would have ended with 'maybe because Danielle keeps talking.'

August 8, 2012 at 1:31 PM  
Blogger Grendon said...

Emrys

Obviously you are team Janelle. I have not been at all this year. Yet somehow we both see the same thing as far as the way this week has played out. I don't understand why so many people think it's funny or defend it as part of the game. Bad behavior is bad behavior-plain and simple. There is no excusing it. There is no justifying it. No, this is not the first time it's happened but it is one of the worst. Generally when someone is hated by the majority of the house they have at least a couple friends or people who treat them with common decency. I haven't seen a group of people act like they can't even have a 10 minute conversation with the nominee without fear of being black-balled since they put Crazy James on an island in season 9.

August 8, 2012 at 1:42 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

No A/C guy yet..

August 8, 2012 at 1:42 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

no a/c man :(

August 8, 2012 at 2:53 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

thank you for all the A/C wishes!! I'm keeping the faith he'll get here soon.. grrrr...

August 8, 2012 at 2:56 PM  
Blogger Santina said...

I'm so tired of Danielle and her vicious comments about Janelle. I can't believe the things that come out her mouth. If she makes it to the end I will barf!!!

August 8, 2012 at 3:32 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

ok, gang!

tiny little bloggy break before the viewing party!! :)

i'm so glad I saw that conversation between janelle and frank - that was lovely.

:0) If you missed it, i really encourage you to watch it in flashback.

August 8, 2012 at 4:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below