;
Live feed signups *Support the Site* u get them through.
*Thank You* for getting your feeds via The Links Here on BBDish!
We're Ready for BB17!!

BB17 Posts: Happy BB17 Premiere Day!, BBDish is Back for BB17!
BB16 EZ Archive: Miss a few Days? Check the BBDish EZ Archive, BB16 Flashback How To: Need Flashback Help? Here ya go!
Cool BB Stuff on Ebay & Around the Net!: Personalized BB TShirts!, BB Auctions, BBDish Swag: TShirts, Mugs & More, BB on Big Brother - Big Brother, Season 11

BBDish! Ya Gotta Have it!

BB17 Starts June 24th!

Google

Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Tuesday Morning in the Big Brother 14 House

Wakey Wakey, houseguests!!  It's time to get up and entertain us on the live feeds!

BB sent us to fishies at 8:32am BBT, indicating the HGs are being woken up.  Before the bell, Boogie was up talking to us in the backyard.. I missed it, but if you'd like to tune in via flashback, go to 8:20am on he quad..

8:38am
Feeds are back, the lights are on, and the HGs are beginning to show signs of life..  Brit and Boogie are chatting in the backyard.  She's on the couch.. They're talking about how other people stay up all night.. To Boogie, those extra wakeful hours are more like torture. Ashley's in the Storage Room, getting batteried up..


Boogie: I was in the DR, and i"m like, I'm the new president of the Danielle fan club.
Brit: I told you, I would suggest throwing the curve ball.
Boogie: Ohhh.. yeah yeah yeah..
Brit: Cuz she had said something earlier..
**i have no idea
Boogie: I let her husband and Ann know that we were doing them the favor of getting her home early to them and Violet.. THey don't need the money.  Seems like they're pretty financially comfortable.. God knows she wouldn't marry someone if they weren't.
Brit: Oh, did you hear she's hired a full time Nanny.. She's like 18 years old, and she lives at Janelle's house and takes care of Violet full time while Janelle's gone..

Fishies

Brit: She's like, I trust my husband!
Boogie: Ooh.. That's a terrible thing to say. Lotta cooth..  Was this recent?
Brit: Yeah.
**kudos to the 2 of them for not taking it to this level.  i'm pleasantly surprised.



Brit: She came to me last night again counting her votes.. and I'm seriously about to fall asleep.
Boogie: Who's she counting?  Her players?
Brit: Yeah.. I'm like, there's so much time left.. I'm sure she stayed up working it all night.
Boogie: I mean.. The sad thing is, it seems I stumbled into a conversation that they didn't change when I got there, and it was her own people just hating on her..
Brit: I know.  I know.  I had the same thing with Ashley.. Shes been telling me about it for a long time. THe same ting Danielle was saying Janelle does to her with the backhanded comments, she does to her too.. a lot.  Ashley was so close to changing her vote that day.. with the Kara/Frank eviction.
Boogie: Glad she listened to Janelle on that one! Everything would be so different..
Brit: Oh my God.. He would've bought me a week though.
Boogie: You would've been like, is this f'ing worth it to have these players in the game?
Brit: Joe's going too.. He's gonna self evict.  It reminds me of when we were on the Endurance Comp in S12.. and Julie came over the speaker and said the 1st person to fall off would be the only have not for the week.. And Kathy goes... Ya'll, I'm gonna make a deal.. I'm gonne be the Have Not, ok?  And everybody's like.. OK.. SOunds like a deal to me..
Boogie: hehehe
Brit: And we're all like, was that Kathy's game talk? It's a deal Kathy..
Boogie: Did she get evicted that week?
Brit: The week after.

8:54a
Brit: How are Wil and Frank getting along?
Boogie: Ok.. I mean, Frank's not a grudge holder, so.. I just remind him not to ever forget.. He can be as nice as he wants, but..
Brit: It would be so nice if everything could just go according to plan on Thursday..
Boogie: I think, even if Wil won, it could still be ok.  I think we could talk him into putting up Joe and a Coach.. Ya know what we could sell to him if Wil won?  Ian's had it easy.. He should feel the block.. etc.
Brit: And hopefully, Shane has a veto ticket, so hopedully he wouldn't wanna nominate him forthright. So he could put Ian up, but we could all vote to keep him.

Brit: If Joe gets the HoH?
Boogie: Not good.  I think for some reason she likes that guy..
Brit: I think Jenn is so unmotivated to win HoH..
Boogie: She just wants to coast.. She doesn't relize her number's about to come up.
Brit: But if Joe wins, we need to have a seance in the backyard.. I don't know what he would do.  Can you imagine? All the... 
Boogie:  All the meeting, lies and stories..
Brit: So n so told me that you said.. ______ Did you hear the golden nugget out of JOe yesterday?  Soliciting an alliance out of Ian?  We were laughing about Joe in general.. And Joe asked Ian if he wanted to be in an alliance with him, Ashley and Jenn.
Boogie: Powerful group.
Brit: Ian's like, it's so awkward!

Talk turns to Jenn
Boogie: I don't think she's a threat, but she's been spending a lot of time with Joe.. I don't know what she would see.. especially with Janelle nominated.
Brit: We just have to get through Thursday.
Boogie: I forgot that with Wil, we don't have to worry so much, because he doesn't like Ian so much..
Brit: Ian would be a nervous wreck.. He gets nervous just.. watching.
Boogie: True. I can only imagine.

Brit: Were you in there last night when Wil was going off about Joe's cooking?  How he's not eating it any more?
Boogie: Yeah..
Brit: Eagle eyed Joe, whippin' up some delicacies..

9:04am
Talk in the backyard turns to living in Manhattan, and how impossible it is to live well unless you're incredibly wealthy..

9:08
Brit: What do you think Dr Will Kirby is thinking of this season?
Boogie: Well, he's lovin' this week.  I think I'm gonna dedicate it to him when I vote.  

Brit: You guys have known each other for like 7 years..
Boogie: It's kind of a shame, really. I don't feel bad, just because she's been so vicious with the lies, but..

Janie talk continues.. Then moves on to Joe..

Boogie: That's what I tell people.. This girl's not a master strategist..
Brit: She just wins comps..
Boogie: And she thinks it's gonna work a 3rd time around?  And this time she doesn't have as good a crew.  It's comical how Joe has become such a dutiful soldier.. He's kind of Jodi-esque..
Brit: He makes things so obvious.. The way he follows people into rooms.. they way he patrols with his eyes..
Boogie: And he uses the kitchen as his epicenter.. because he has a good view of everything at all times..
Brit: Like if you ever want to know where anyone is, you ask Joe, and he knows.
Boogie: Cool.. Track me, dog..  So annoying.

Brit: So annoying.  Is Dan like what you expected him to be?
Boogie: Dead on.  Well.. I'll take that back.. He's kind of a little more mischiveous.. pranks.. and he really enjoys it here.
Brit: He loves it.
Boogie: It's very easy to see how he does well in this game.
Brit: And he talks to everybody..
Boogie: Yup.. He's good.  I wish I could f'in like it here as much as he does.
Brtit: I know.  It's weird.
Boogie: Cuz he has a real life..
Brit: I mean I get it, if he doesn't wanna be like me, with the piss-poor glass half empty attitude.. but maybe one day a week he could just miss home?  He's always so positive.
Boogie: Yup.  He's always like, I love it here.

Brit: What's today?  August 7th?
Boogie: Yes.
Brit: That's not so bad.
Boogie: We are almost half way there.. It doesn't fgeel it, but there's gotta be some accellerating coming soon.
Brit: I think the 1st jury will be 2 people evicted at once.
Boogie: I do too.. 

They think jury will start in 2 weeks.

This conversation is ongoing at 9:20am.  Ashley's the only other HG up at the moment..

Boogie: I wonder why the fck they told everybody to get up.
Brit: Me too.

Boogie: I cannot cannot cannot be a have not.
Brit: I know.  You'll die.  The key is to get a good America's food.
Boogie: Totally.

9:22a Ashley gets called to the DR, and Cameras 1 and 2 flip to the kicks room where we are treated to the sleeping lumps otherwise known as Janelle,  Wil and Frank.  In the backyard, Boogie and Brit are now talking about the feeling of nostalgia that they felt when they watched their own seasons..

Boogie: You're like, see, you should've enjoyed that while you were there.. It would be nice if there was a little more balance..
Brit: If I could even get a check-in.
Boogie: Just a monitored 5 minute phone call..
Brit: Yeah.. The homesickness is the hardest part for me.

9:27am Boogie to the DR..
 Brit gets up and goes inside.. She greets Ashley..

Brit: Hey Ash.  What're you doing?
Ash: Meditating.  Is it early?

**Is there a more perfect spot for C=Venus' new chop?  I think not.

To see more of C=Venus' GREAT caps, click the pic!☺

Ash: Can i ask your opinion about something?
Brit: Yeah..
Ash: I spoke to Wil about how he's...

Boogie comes out of the DR.. Brit goes to make coffee.. Janelle gets called to the DR, twice.

Feed 1/2
Boogie and Ashley

Ash: I know you think I'm a lazy POS, and I just don't do anything, but I work out every day.. It's just my back.. I'm in a lot of pain still, but I don't want to be a complainer.. But I'm fine once I take a bunch of Advil and Tylenol..
Boogie: You know what you need to do, and it'll hurt, but you should do it?  Stretch like crazy.
Ash: Yeah.
**NO!! Please call her to the DR and tell her not to listen to him. She could re-injure herself terribly. Ice, ice, ice, ice..

9:34am BB calls Janie to the DR again.  This time it works.  Janie get up.  Frank too.

Danielle's still sleeping..
9:40am
F1/2
Boogie, Ash, Brit

Talk about past seasons..

Boogie: I got lucky with the Frank Factor..  Season 7 was weird, cuz there were so many S6ers, it was like they never moved out.  They had so much power in the beginning.. They won the 1st 4 HoHs, but once that evened out, it was more fun.

Boogie: If you're ever super bored, we've got the house pet this season.  Just roll up to Ian with four or 5 questions, and he'll entertain you for an hour.
Ash: Who was the most miserable your season, Brit?
Brit: Probably me.
Boogie: hahaha

Brit: The guys had sectioned off the back yard.. We had a pool tournament every night..

Talk turns to Matt Hoffman from Brit's season..

Boogie: @HeadOfHoffhold is his tweet.. So clever.. I have a feeling he and Ian are gonna be really close after this..
Brit: Oh yeah.

9:48a
After brief fishies, Brit announces she's going to take a shower.  Boogie and Frank come inside to the kitchen.. Ash to the WC..

9:49am
Feed 1

Frank: Good morning, America..  I'm still on the block, but we're looking a lot better than we were a few days ago..

Boogie comes out. Time to talk business.

Boogie: Good Britney bonding this morning.. She got up when the music started and we've been bonding.
Frank: I got some good time with Danielle and Shane.. and then just Shane cuz she got called to the DR.
Boogie: Nice.

9:52a Britney comes back outside.


Complaints about Joe leaving a mess behind when he cooks for just himself. They move quickly into discussions of Danielle and Janelle.. Mostly Janelle.

10:04am
Danielle has now joined the backyard couch crew.. Ashley's in the hot tub..
Brit sees another plane fly over and they guess it's going to Vegas.  Danielle wants to go back to Vegas..

 Frank gets himself some more coffee and returns to the couch..
 Danielle says she went to a bar called Blondie's.  It's owned by Boogie's friend Theo Vaughn (sp?), so Boogie gets happy and gives another shout out..

Which sends us fishing. Thanks, Snoogie.

10:11 Britney's talking about Serendipity in Vegas.  Boogie asks what's the big deal about it.  Brit explains that it's a super famous place in NYC that there's always a huge wait for.. While Brit's talking, Danielle couldn't look more bored.. Danielle rejoins the conversation to talk about other places in Vegas..

10:13a
Another plane flies overhead.. Britney and Boogie ponder the destination..

Boogie: I swear this is all internet fans complaining.
**why bb woke them
Frank: That's what they said.
Boogie: That's unreal they get to have a say in here.
*** ;-p

10:22am
Feed 1 and 2
Frank, Brit, Boogie, Danielle..

Talk in the backyard has turned to MnMs.. Danielle separates the brown ones for Dan.. Britney and Boogie chide her for how spoiled her future children will be.

10:24a
Boogie:  So how're we gonna do the non-group dinner tonight?
Brit: We're staging a set in.. We're taking back our kitchen. Do you know how hurt I was when he used avocados in a cheesecake?
Frank: He only used 2, and that was delicious.  I gotta stand with him there.

Talk turns to Natalie Holloway.. Boogie can't believe he got away with it and went on to do it again.. None of the others knew, so he tells them the story... and now he's in a Peruvian prison.

True crime stories take over.. 

10:42
Breakfast chatter.. oh so enthralling.. What are your favorite cereals?  Britney favors the kiddie aisle.. She has the metabolism of a hummingbird, so she can..

10:50am
Boogie and Britney are now alone on the couch.. They turn to the topic cards.. 

Boogie: What makes your generation unique?
Britney: The economy tank.. The masters degree becomes the new bachelors degree..
Boogie: Which piece of land would you wish to have preserved forever?  I guess that could be something famous or something personal to you..
Brit: Alright.. um..  I would definitely hate to lose something that's one of the 7 wonders of the world, but I'll say the stakes on that aren't too likely, due to the title.. So I'll say Machu Pichu in Peru.
Boogie: My business partner?  That's one of the top things he wants to do.. 

They both agree that the 4 day hike to even get there wouldn't be something they're interested in doing.. Britney calls it a waste of vacation days..
**Guys, it's about the journey, not the destination.

Boogie: ..do you try the hardest to resist?
Brit: I don't try to resist much.. I'm tempted to let myself wallow in pity..
Boogie: Temptation to complain.  ok.  If you could do something dangerous just once with no risk, what would you do?
Brit: I would travel somewhere..
Boogie: Like Jordan or Syria.
Brit: Yah.

Boogie: If possible, would you live year round in your favorite season?
Brit: Mm no.
Carolyn: Mm yes. Winter in South Florida.

Boogie: If you were cremated, where would you want your ashes spread..
Brit: I wouldn't want them spread.. I'd want them on a mantle. 
Boogie: What's the hardest thing you've ever done..
Brit: The caramel challenge..
Boogie: What remains undone that you've wanted to get done for years..
Brit: There's places I wanted to travel to that I still haven't been.
Boogie: Unsafe travel.
Brit: Yes.

11am Brit and Boogie head inside...  They join Frank in the Kitchen..

While Brit, Boogie and Frank chat about tv shows and make breakfast, Ashley's in the bathroom getting lotioned up for tanning..

We've seen no signs of life from Shane, Dan, Joe, Wil, Jenn or Ian today.  We had a brief encounter with Janelle, but I believe she's gone back to bed.  Danielle has been up in HoH doing her blog..

11:10am
Danielle comes down from hoh, and asks Frank about tweeting..  he says he did it the same day.. and that mean pictures are soon too. 

11:11a
F1
Brit and Ashley

Ashley wants to give Janelle a heads up on Wednesday, so she's not completely blindsided, and she's asking Brit's advice..

Ash: It's so hard, because it would be really good to get Frank out.. but then I told Danielle that I would support her, and I want to get Janelle out too.. but..

Fishies.

Brit: It's what needs to be said.. She just doesn't have the votes, so why would we go out on a limb and vote for her to stay.
Ash: Right.. because Ian, Jenn, Dan, Boogie are all.. 

11:14a Boogie has joined Brit and Ash..

Boogie: That accent.. drives me crazy..

Joe bashing ensues.. 

I check inside to listen in on Danielle and Frank's conversation to hear him say...

Frank: I'm not the biggest Brit fan either.

Danielle asks Frank what he wrote for his HoH blog, and Skippy flips the feed the the backyard..  Britney, Boogie and Ashley are now talking about how inappropriate Joe's step-parenting is..

11:30am
Janelle's up and fixing herself soe coffee.. Frank's in the kitchen as well..

Time to make a decision, Janie.. Do you want to stay, or do you want to go home to your beautiful life and baby?  If you want to stay, you've got serious work to do..


I'll take 2 helpings of the stuff on top.  You can keep the food.

BB: Danielle, please report to the HoH bedroom..
BB: Joe, please go to the Diary Room..

Joe comes into the kitchen..

Joe: Well, look at you, breakfast king..
Frank: If you want some, there's left in the skillet.  All you gotta do is heat up a tortilla..
Joe: Maybe you will get my vote.

Ashley enters.

Ash: Ooh, yummy.


On closer inspection, I concur..

11:36am
Brit: What do you most like or miss about being single?
Boogie: Still single, baby.
i'd caption, but i have nothing polite to say.

Brit: What do you most like..
Boogie: The freedom.

Brit: What celebrity do people say you resemble?
Boogie: Young Alan Alda or David Arquette..

Brit: What fashion trend did you once follow that makes you laugh now?

Questions continue..

11:39am  Ian joins the living, ever so reluctantly..

Outside..
Brit: If you didn't have to worry about money, what would you do with your life?
ALL: Travel.
**ditto
Brit: What's your favorite quotation?
Frank: Save water.. Take a bath with a friend.

Brit: If money were no object, what's your perfect party?
Frank: Party on the MOON!

Brit: Who would you trade places with for a month?
Boogie: JayZ
Brit: I'd trade with Oprah..
Boogie: Nice.. Amazing access..
Brit: If you lived to be 100, would you rather have your mind or your body?
Both: Mind..
Brit: Because without your mind, it's like you've already passed away to your family.








11:45am
Feed 3 and 4

Janelle goes poolside with Ashley..
Janelle: It's so frikkin hot out.  Did you talk to anyone?  I talked to Joe.  He said everyone's still voting to keep me.



Ash: That's as far as I know too..
Janelle: And I talked to Britney.. She thinks I'll stay, because everyone wants Frank out.
Ash: Have you talked to Shane?
Janelle: no, not yet.. I'll talk to him today.  Have you heard anything else?  Is Wil mad at me?
Ash: No, he didn't say he was..
Janelle: He said he was still voting for me to stay?
Ash: Mm hmm
Janelle: Do you think he's lying to me?
Ash: I don't think so.. He knows it would be bad for Frank to stay..

Ash: Did Danielle say anyhting else?
Janelle: She said it was not a girl who said this stuff, and it was not a girl.. And I know Wil went to bed at 4 that night.  I want to believe Wil didn't do it.
Ash: Yeah, me too.. I just know he was with me.
Janelle: oh.  Yeah.  I really hope he didn't.  I would never do that to him.  Joe thinks he did it.  But you know Joe..
Ash: I just don't understand why Wil would do it.
Janelle: Because he was on the block..
Ash: But still, You're a vote for him..
Janelle: I always told him.. I would never nominate him and never vote against him.. Whatever.
Ash: It just sucks you'r eon the block.
Janelle: It really does suck.  It really does.
Janelle: You don't think people would jkust lie to me and say they're voting for me, do you?
Ash: Why would they do that?
Janelle: Because last week we did that to Frank.
Ash: Oh yeah.  But Danielle said you weren't the target.
Janelle: It still doesn' tmake sense why she would think I'm targeting her.  It's just sad she would believe someone.
Ash: I just dont understand. What was this mysterious person telling her?
Janelle: That I was gunning for her.  It was a blatant lie.  Tey said that I said I was coming after Danielle.
Ash: I don't get it.  It's stupid.

Janelle: It just sucks.
Ash: Is there anything I can do.
Janelle: No, no.. You've always been a good friend to me in this house, Trix.
Ash: Did Dan say anything else last night?
Janelle: No, I haven't had a chance to talk to him.

Janelle: oh my gah.. I can't sit in the sun aymore.. it's too hot..
BB: Janelle, please go to the Diary Room.

11:56am
Britney goes to Ashley to see what Janelle said.  Ashley tells all...

Brit: How awkward.
Ash: Did I tell you what Dan told her?  Dan told her if Danielle said it was ok, he'd vote for her. I can hear her stories change, because I've heard them so many times now..

And then she embellishes..

Ash: I'm like, how can you say you never talked shit about anyone in the house, and she doesn't understand why she's on the block, and I'm like, you have to realize that you hurt people's feelings..

Ash: This freakin' sucks.  I just wanna tell her.
Brit: I know.  She makes me feel like a terrible person.
Ash: She's the terrible person..
Brit: She says the same things to me.. Like, you're the only person I can work with in the house.. So what has she said about me?
Ash: To be honest..  She's never said anything bad about you.   She would say like.. I don't know why Britney's mad at me, whenever she moverd out of your room, but she's never said anythign bad about you.
**these could be some every magic words. check the followup response.

Brit: Frank's so disgusting. (something about a fart)  I know Frank told a lot of people that he was coming after Shane last week..
Ash: He scares me too.  He's been on the block so many times, and he just doesn't die.
Brit: I know.
Ash: One thing Janelle does do s throw your name around with stories.
Brit: She does that to everyone though.. Like she'll come to me with some information, and then she'll say that I said it.
Ash: I hate it.

Brit: She would totally throw me under the bus later on when she needed to, but I don't think in any way shape or form that she was coming after you or I.  I don't ever say bad things about her on a personal level.. I say bad things about her game..

This conversation is ongoing, and quite possibly a game changer.. Time will tell..







Permalink







33 Comments:

Blogger Blue said...

Good Morning Carolyn!

Good Morning Dishers!

I wonder if Janelle is going to work very hard today or not.

August 7, 2012 at 9:06 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I cant believe how much my impression of Danielle has changed. She was never a favorite, but she got a pass because she was basically an extension of of Dan. Now, I'm remebering my initial impression of Dani, strange. Very very strange

August 7, 2012 at 9:31 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Of course shes going to. Its so uphill right now that its painful to watch

August 7, 2012 at 9:49 AM  
Blogger ChristaC said...

Hi Caro & fellow Dishers!

Caro - how was sleeping last night for you? I was sending good juju & hugs your way :)

Blue - I'm wondering the same thing. She seemed pretty deflated last night.

August 7, 2012 at 9:52 AM  
Blogger Alyson said...

Caro you got me (sort of!) last post, or maybe nobody wanted to answer my question. Regardless, I'm going to ask again because I've got anxiety about this whole thing...

Anyone think AG/TPTB are going to at least plant some seeds in the DR with people like Dan who would actually understand it? Surely they won't let Jedi Janie go out like this. She couldn't even play for Veto!! I'm so annoyed.

An afterthought is that no one seems to be talking about getting Britney out. They should be. Her one-liners are funny but she is SUCH a mean girl! Cannot believe I voted for her as fan favorite her season. For that matter, she must've filled a last minute spot left open by an actual "BB Legend" as a Coach, because she had no business being placed in that category to begin with.

Anyway, hope everyone has a better day than poor Janie is going to have : (

PS- Thanks for all you do Ladies! I have the feeds but can't watch a lot, so I find everything out here. I've been quiet this year in the comments, but this Janie thing pushed me over the edge!

August 7, 2012 at 9:55 AM  
Blogger Alyson said...

One last thing...

Do they not realize WHO it is they are isolating and outright bashing?! Ian, Wil, especially Britney, who said she was her favorite player ever? I cannot believe they are treating JANELLE like they are!! Ultimate fan favorite, badass competitor Janelle? You'd think she was a second class citizen in there. People aren't even allowed to talk to her out of fear.

BB owes her a little more than that, in my opinion. If she does go out, she of all people does not deserve to go out this horribly.

August 7, 2012 at 10:03 AM  
Blogger Blue said...

hehehe "Snoogie"

August 7, 2012 at 10:13 AM  
Blogger Emrys said...

Blue,Rob & Christa
i have to agree. It's almost like she has given up. At this time, only Joe (not saying much) bothers to even give her the time of day. Everyone else avoids her and isolates her.

One thing i was think that she could try, even though its a LONG shot:
She could gather the coaches again and address Boogie, saying the apologizes for any lies or whatever. Emphasize that having the coaches in here is better that Boogie having Frank. By the actions of the rest of her team (Wil and Ash) and Jenn/Ian, its obvious that she doesnt have an "army" like they were all saying. The best bet for all of them to get further, is to get rid of the newbs. Again, this is a LONG shot and I doubt it'll work but i think its worth for her to try.

Lets see what today brings.

August 7, 2012 at 10:15 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Good morning, Blueee! :) hehehe! Smoooch!

Good morning, RobTan! :)

Good morning, ChristaC! :)

I slept on ice again.. sweltering today.. hurry up a/c man!! Thank you!

Hi Alyson! :) It's a good bet. The DR always tries to get the HGs to examine everything from all sides. Many HGs perceive this as tampering.. and then the fans do too.. but only as the season progresses and more popular and/or polarizing players get on the block..

Also - Boogie and Frank are talking about getting Britney out. They plan to do the same thing to her that the Brigade did.

Hi Emrys!! :) I don't know what she can do.. That's why she's there, and I'm here??

August 7, 2012 at 10:22 AM  
Blogger Blue said...

Why does Frank always feel the need to inform the HG's about taking a "BM"? LOL

Every Single Day.

August 7, 2012 at 10:39 AM  
Blogger Grendon said...

I'm not buying HOHitis as an excuse for the way Danielle is acting. Yes, she is the first and only girl to win an HOH or POV. Should she feel proud? Yes. Should she keep bragging about it? No. It makes you a bigger target and a more unlikeable person.

Shane was in HOH 2 out of the first 3 weeks. He won the first 3 POV's. Just like Danielle, he had every right to feel proud and for the same reasons, should not have bragged.

I score them even on the bragging. I guess it was more tolerable with Shane because, #1-after winning that many comps he was the biggest target in the house whether he bragged or not, and #2-his and Britney's BB lives were hanging by a thread and he single-handedly saved them. Unlike Danielle's comp wins, Shane did not have 75% of the house rooting for him.

The paranoia does affect everyone. But once again, Danielle has almost the whole house competing for her and protecting her next week, Shane had no one. Overall, for paranoia I think they have both handled it o.k. Definitely better than a lot of people over the years.

The big difference to me is in how they handled their nominations and aftermath. To me, this is why I don't blame HOHitis for the way Danielle is acting. I blame Danielle herself.

Danielle and Shane both went back and forth endlessly before deciding who to nominate. I would consider this to be normal. They both won POV and went back on their original choice. Danielle considers herself a badass for taking on Janelle even though the entire house is on her side. Apparently Janelle has NO friends and no one is going to be coming after Danielle trying to seek vengeance. Shane took on Frank without a solid alliance to back him up since they (him & Brit) were in the beginning stages of trusting Dan. He also knew he would have to deal with the wrath of Boogie.

The biggest and most important difference is this. When Shane put Frank on the block it was a game move. He didn't make up stories. He didn't try to gain sympathy or justify his actions by telling people Frank was mean or Frank threatened him. He didn't try to avoid Frank or make other people feel guilty for talking to him. He didn't go out of his way to make Frank feel completely alone and villified for his last four days in the house.

I feel that Danielle's behavior has far less to do with HOHitis than with who she is as a person.

August 7, 2012 at 10:41 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Blue - I've been wondering that for weeks. I know more about Frank's bum and colon than I care to.

August 7, 2012 at 10:41 AM  
Blogger Blue said...

Caro, I think we know more about his bum and colon than Frank's proctologist knows.

August 7, 2012 at 10:45 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Blue - hahahahaha!

Hi Grendon! I'm loving your comments, per usual.. :) Extremely well said.

August 7, 2012 at 10:48 AM  
Blogger ChristaC said...

Blue - Haha, makes me laugh every time. Not saying I'm a fan of his ye, but you have to hand it to him on his social game. He's pretty laid back and tries to connect with people on a personal level, not just game. Before I get blasted, I'm not saying he's like Dan, but he does have that easygoing way about him where people seem to open up. I think he'd be a fun one to meet outside of the house. :)

August 7, 2012 at 10:50 AM  
Blogger Emrys said...

Caro I agree. I wouldn't know what to do. All I know feeling like you have no one is a pretty sucky feeling.

August 7, 2012 at 10:59 AM  
Blogger Nancy said...

Happy Tuesday everyone. All in all this seems to be the season of TMI for me. :)

August 7, 2012 at 11:08 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Boy, Danielle was sure full of lies last night, lying even to Dan.. WEAK........

August 7, 2012 at 11:18 AM  
Blogger Geeech said...

Joe better step it up. The writing is on the wall!

August 7, 2012 at 11:26 AM  
Blogger DOM'S MOM said...

Watching Danielle and listening to her leaves a sick feeling in my stomach! She really is dellusional. She completely trashes Janelle repeatedly to the extreme. I am a little surprised that Dan hasn't double checked anything with Jani! Hopefully something or someone will shake things up in BB LAND. I can't imagine 2 and a half more days of this, AsAlways---- love love love BB DISH!

August 7, 2012 at 11:28 AM  
Blogger DOM'S MOM said...

Watching Danielle and listening to her leaves a sick feeling in my stomach! She really is dellusional. She completely trashes Janelle repeatedly to the extreme. I am a little surprised that Dan hasn't double checked anything with Jani! Hopefully something or someone will shake things up in BB LAND. I can't imagine 2 and a half more days of this, AsAlways---- love love love BB DISH!

August 7, 2012 at 11:29 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dan has to be wondering who this girl is and when do i get rid of her. Its dangerous to keep a rattlesnake as a pet

August 7, 2012 at 11:41 AM  
Blogger Mallory3877 said...

Perfectly said, Grendon! And to think, a week ago today, I actually didn't mind Danielle. My how the tides have turned....

August 7, 2012 at 11:46 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Way too much Dani bashing in here, this is a great game move to get Janelle out. Janelle has caused more drama in the house this year than anyone, and dont know why mostly everyone in here is backing her? (Is it jst because she's a veteran?) I for one hated the veterans entering the game, but now that they are in, i love the fact that Boogie orchestrated this move and back doored Janelle. He will get his soon enough, (oh will he), lol! I feel Dani is just over the top becuase she knows Dan generally likes Janelle and doesn't want him flipping. Janelle's goose was cooked when she tried to get the coaches to work together and Boogie called her out and she had no response. She made her bed, tried to play all sides, and got caught up in hurricane Boogie! I really do love this show and try not to attach myself to one competitor, it makes it much easier to appreciate the game and the great moves when they come..

August 7, 2012 at 11:49 AM  
Blogger Grendon said...

All the discussion about Frank and his bowel movements today is quite amusing.

My friend rarely watches the feeds. Last night she asked me why Frank had to inform us every time he needs to poop. I asked her if she had seen any of the hemmorhoid discussions and told her there had been several of those.

I went on to tell her that it was just in the last couple of days that I figured out what 'on the reg' was. I thought he was saying 'on the rag'. I couldn't figure out why Frank was having a period and why he wanted everyone to know.

Other health and hygeine discussions they have had-Why do they all think a C-section is so traumatic? I've had two. I was back home and back to my normal daily activities less than 48 hours after the second one and back in my pre-pregnancy jeans in less than a week.

Danielle said breast feeding seems sexual to her and it makes your boobs mushy and saggy. How can this girl be a nurse?

BBB a.k.a. Boogie's Bad Breath-I would love to see that on the CBS show. Then again, anything that humiliates Boogie is must see t.v.

August 7, 2012 at 11:51 AM  
Blogger Alyson said...

@Grendon

Could NOT agree with you more!! Someone should remind Miss Wanna-Be that she's the first female HOH because before last Thursday is because the Queen was unable to compete as a Coach. Not to mention that she was also not picked for Veto. She makes me crazy. I wish Janie would stay for many reasons, but dethroning Miss Alabama and showing her who's boss is at the top of that list.

Caro and/or anyone who has been watching BB since the beginning...

Am I the only one who has a problem with hg's who like Dani for example, who "didn't see her/his season"?! I don't think anyone should be allowed to play this game if they haven't seen All-Stars at least. Just my .02.

August 7, 2012 at 11:54 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What I would really love to see happen a week or so from now, when all the hindsight DR's come out about how Boogie played them all...is to see Janie come back in a Pandora's Box. That would be THE best revenge for all of these idiots. And with any luck at all danielle would be on the block, whining and snivelling and whimpering that she was blindsided. augh.

August 7, 2012 at 12:02 PM  
Blogger kmacattack said...

Hey y'all --- just a thought.... I do agree that Danielle has become more than her usual amount of annoying -/// but when comparing her to Shane I don't think it's fair -- I think it's easier for a guy to just say - I'm doing this as a game move--- than it is for a girl --- I think that's what she is trying to say with all the "I thought u were coming for me" --- bUT -- I do wonder if all her extra dram is necessary now --- she doesn't have a vote --- I'd just sit back an relax ;-) (that's what I think shane did do better... Was chill after the renom )

August 7, 2012 at 12:07 PM  
Blogger Mike said...

Joe is so late to the game. It is hard to watch his attempts to get in it.

I suspect he was chosen as an ambitious celebrity chef wannabe that fit the one older generation (male) slot they had set aside.

August 7, 2012 at 12:17 PM  
Blogger Ptownphooey said...

Im so not liking Danielle right now. Last nights ego stroking and Janie lies... ugh! Its so obviously personal and unneccessary imo.

Also wondering if anyone is feeling like there is a shift in her attitude towards Brit. Not sure but kind of getting that feeling that once Janie is gone, Danielle might go after Brit and have Shane all to herself.

Anyway Thanks Carolyn, please keep doing what you do so well.

August 7, 2012 at 12:27 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

frank was talking about britney spears when he said "i'm not the biggest brit fan". they played toxic this morning.

August 7, 2012 at 12:27 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Good Morning.

I watched the continuous paranoia and bashfest last night. It's amazing how being in that house really brings out the worst in everybody. People I didn't like at first I liked and no longer like. People I liked and stopped liking I now like again. It's a crap shoot.

At this point I don't care. My favorite is still Shane, but this week and being around Danielle has really cooled me off on that one too. Just STFU and be pretty. The other favorite is again Janelle but she is too all over the place. She is the least bad, probably because she is on the block.

WILL THERE EVER BE A YEAR WHEN SOMEBODY WHO COMES IN REMEMBERS how crappy the bashing and exessive lying looks?

It's really weird when one wants Team Scream to win HoH and test the loyalty of the fickle.

I also felt like last night was 50 Shades of Pink in the HoH. Wondering why Shane is hanging out there with Danielle all over him, if he does not like it.

August 7, 2012 at 12:30 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

It's funny... on another site where they have daily HG ratings, Danielle and Dan has taken a dump this week and Janie is now on top with Ted as second and Ian 3rd.

August 7, 2012 at 12:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below