;
Live feed signups *Support the Site* u get them through.
*Thank You* for getting your feeds via The Links Here on BBDish!
We're Ready for BB17!!

BB17 Posts: Happy BB17 Premiere Day!, BBDish is Back for BB17!
BB16 EZ Archive: Miss a few Days? Check the BBDish EZ Archive, BB16 Flashback How To: Need Flashback Help? Here ya go!
Cool BB Stuff on Ebay & Around the Net!: Personalized BB TShirts!, BB Auctions, BBDish Swag: TShirts, Mugs & More, BB on Big Brother - Big Brother, Season 11

BBDish! Ya Gotta Have it!

BB17 Starts June 24th!

Google

Monday, August 6, 2012

Janelle's Got the Monday Afternoon Backdoor Blues

Good afternoon, BB Lovers!  It's been quite a day in the BB14 house already.  Danielle used the PoV to take Wil off the block, and she threw Janelle up there in his place.  Welcome to the back door, Janie Doll. This is going to be a tough week.  At the moment, you have no allies in the house.  Not a single vote you can count on 100%.. Maybe Joe.  Everyone else is feeding you a line of bull..

As they say in Hunger Games, "Let the games begin, and may the odds be forever in your favor."  Houseguests, try not to leave any blood stains on the new house decs.


3:29pm BBT
Feed 1
Dan and Danielle
HoH Room

Dan checks in with his rogue charge..

Dan: How'd it go?  The DR..
Danielle: (imitating Janelle) Thanks, BB!  I'm a mess.. in there.. I'm a doofball.


Dan: What do you think your parents are thinking?
Danielle: Uhh.. Danielle would do that. And they've probably seen every thing that she's said.. So.. WHat do you think your family's thinking?
Dan:  THey really like Janelle.. She just played a really different game this time.  I mean, if we could've trusted her, it would've been different.. My mom's nervous about Mike Boogie..  If I get a shot a couple weeks down the road, I'll take it.   What did Britney say?
Danielle: That Janelle's tryin' to rally votes.
Dan: Was she pissed you didn't let her in?
Danielle: No..  What did Janelle say to you?
Dan: I told Janelle.. I told you to work out with her for a reason.. I went to bed last night thinking everything was ok.. She asked, Am I the target?  I said I don't know..  She said, do you think I have the votes.. She said, I'm glad it's against Frank.  She said she didn't think Wil or Joe would vote for her..  I said for me to vote for her.. I'm not gonna have my vote hanging out there and piss off Danielle, so I made her think that she had a shot.. But I'll probably give her.. On Wednesday.. I mean THursday.. We should tell her.  Or if you just wanna blindside her, you can blindside her.
Danielle: She's thinkin' you n me will separate.
Dan: She said she was completely surprised.. She didn't even put on makeup.. She said she thought there was no way she was going up.   I said, shes's been in the game for 3 weeks, what kind of instinct can she have.
Danielle: Jeez.. You're takin' hits at me.
Dan: That's the only way it's believable.

Danielle: Thanks, Dan.

**Unlike Danielle, who hasn't been completely honest with Dan today, Dan is still keeping her completely in the loop.

Dan: Do you think Wil will keep his word and not put us up?
Danielle: YEah.  He wouldn't lie.. He was like, I really want to work with you.. He'll go after Boogie and Frank.
**In whose dream?
Dan: That's why, if I won, I probably wouldn't put him up.  Maybe JOe and Ashley.. I'd almost like someone else to go against Joe.. SOmeone else has to be out before we make a move against the other 2.

Danielle: Frank came up here last night and said, he could tell last night that I was gonna do it..
Dan: I don't think anyone could tell.  I haven't talked to Mike at all today.  I'm just tryin' to stay away from them.  Have you talked to Shane at all?
Danielle: Yeah.. He came up here.. I can't believe I put her up.
Dan: She was shocked.
Danielle: Shane said she was breathin' hard beside him.
Dan: Really?  Wehn you took down Wil?  She's almost kinda like Bryan.. KNow what I mean?  Janelle.. So much stuff going on, no one trusted him.  I did honestly feel that if she won, she wouldn't have put us up, but if one of her people won..  KNow what I mean?
Danielle: mm hmm
** what people? she has no one... but maybe joe.
Danielle: I think if she won, either way, she would've done what she's trying to do to Britney..
**make an alliance?
Danielle: She and Britney almost got in a fight last night.. about Shane.. Britney said she's just been workin' her since before I put her up, to get Brit mad at Shane.. She came up here and said, I don't feel bad anymore.  That never came out of Shane's mouth.
Dan: The other thing I was thinking is.. Boogie coulda knocked us outa this game.. at that point..
Danielle: I think we've got the roles reversed.. I think Janelle's become like Boogie and I thik Boogie's calmed down a lot.  He's 42.  I don't think he's completely trustworthy, but he doesn't seem as vindictive as he used to be.  How am I supposed to trust someone who changes how they treat me every day, and that I'm a pawn and I'm a waste of space..  And then changing it all ofg a sudden to when I win twice saying I'm a comp beast..
Dan: Oh.. And she said, I thought you, me and Danielle had an alliance..
Danielle: I'm not buying it.  She said the same thing to Britney..
Dn: So unnecessary.  So many deals.
Danielle: KNow how sick I woulda been if she won HoH..
Dan: She woulda put Shane and Ian or something..
Danielle: You're not thinking about keeping her now, are you?
Dan: No.  Not at all.  Not at all.  Let's see.. Today's Monday.. Tuesday, Wednesday.. Stuff gets crazy.. Still a long way to go..
danielle: The half way point is next Tuesday..
Dan: In terms of days..
Danielle: At least we'll get a party..
Dan: I don't think so.. It's in terms of people, not days.
Danielle: Britney said it was with the days.
Dan: Hm..  I wonder if she's gonna snap..  Janelle's never been in this position before.   It's so hot out.. That's Janelle reading the bible..
Danielle: I can't watch that.  Makes me feel bad.
Dn: Someone's gotta go.
Danielle: I'm HoH.  Do you wanna go?
Dan: Too late now. 

Dan: It'd be nice if Ian won.. That'd be great.  He's in a great spot.. No one's gonna touch him.  Someone's gonna get picked out from our group of 5.. I just don't know who it's gonna be..
Danielle: From the Quack pack? I think it's gonna be Shane..
Dan: I just don't see any non-coaches putting up.. If they have a choice, I see them putting up coaches.
Danielle: Who said, Danielle's not playin' around?
Dan: I think Wil. 

3:50pm Timecheck.. This conversation is ongoing on Feeds 1 and 2.. I'm gonna check on the others..

Frank is holding court poolside with Wil and Ashley.  Jenn's nearby as well..




Listening to the bashing, unless Janelle can pull a rabbit out of her bum, she's done.


4:20pm BBT
Feed 3 and 4
Britney and Janelle

Friendly chatter.. about other reality shows.. being a reality tv person..

Brit: I talked to Ragan a couple months ago.. and I was like, I feel like my life's just getting back to normal now.


Feed flips to Frank and Boogie.. Frank's reporting to Boogie about his chat with Ashley and Wil.
Frank: Wil's like, you got the votes, right?  You've got us 3.. and Ian, right?  And Boogie.  Oh, and I told Wil he might catch some blame from Janelle..
Boogie: I'm just fading into the background right now, since everyone's scrambling to see what came from where.  Dude, you've gotta have a speech that doesn't even ask for votes.  Just make it fun..

4:32pm
Brit, Janie, Frank, Ian

Janelle: Monaco is so expensive it offends me.
**way to connect with the hoi polloi, Janie. 
Brit: Oh, I know.. And the real estate..

4:38pm
Joe's prepping dinner.. Jenn's washing dishes.. Janie, Brit and Frank are talking about skin care..


Frank: I feel a little silly with my anti-wrinkle cream at night, but..
Brit: Might as well.. I had clear skin on my wedding day, so I'm happy about that.
Frank: I'm happy I haven't had a break out in here yet.
Brit: Oh I have..
Frank: You?  Little China Doll..

4:40pm
Janelle leaves, and Britney and Frank speak frankly..
Brit: I'm exhausted..
Frank: Having to lie..
Brit: Some people have been telling her she has their vote though..
Frank: Some people have been telling me I do too..

Janelle returns and skin care chat continues..

Brit: Oh geez.  Everybody in here has body dysmorphic disorder.
Frank: Everybody in America does.
Brit: Just for the record, I don't think I'm fat.  I joke about it..
Frank: Respect to Ron.. You've got a rockin' bod.
Brit: Well, thank you.

Janelle: If I leave on Thursday, I'll leave all my Mary Kay stuff for you.. This is a bad bad place for skin, because it's so dry and polluted.  Miami's really good for skin, because of the moisture.
**but the sun is a killer.

Talk turns to fibroids... Janelle's got them and they complicated her pregnancy to the point where she almost had to have a c-section.

Frank: Did you get hemorrhoids when you gave birth?
Janelle; No.
Frank: I have em.. They never go away, unless you get surgery..  I have to put medicine on em, on the reg.

While pregnancy and hemorrhoid chatter continues, I spot Wil and Jenn in the Storage Room... Dashing over there to eavesdrop..

4:52pm
Feed 1
Storage Room
Wil and Jenn

I came into this conversation at the end, but if you want to flashback, here's the punchline.

Wil: It doesn't matter if we backdoor him.. We'll just have to do Danielle a little favor and get rid of Dan for her.
**You'll have to win a comp first.

4:57pm BBT
F1 and 2 - Boogie and Ian.. Ian's shaving his chest hair in the shower again.. Frank will not be pleased.
F3 and 4 - Wil has now joined the couch crew of Brit, Janie and Frank. Talk has turned to pseudo celebrity sightings.. Real Housewives, stylists with reality shows,  and the like...

5:20pm
F3
Frank, Boogie, Wil, Joe

Frank's talking about his humilitard.  He's still troubled about the skirt being positioned so poorly..



Boogie: You're very sensitive about the exposed junk.  You should just draw an arrow on the suit pointing to it, and see how fast they fix it then.
**lol! great idea.

5:24pm Britney's doing her hair and makeup...  and doing period math.  She can't remember when she's due.  All I know is, we're on the same schedule, so someone tell me when she gets hers.


Although she looks stunning, I always wonder why the HGs go to so much primping trouble, especially when there's not a comp or a live show or a ceremony coming...  Ian's shaving his face.  Janie's moisturizing.


5:35pm
Feed 3
Boogie and Frank

Frank's telling Boogie how everything under the sun is now being blamed on Janelle.. Boogie's overjoyed.


Frank: Done-zo.  At this point, it's better if we don't win HoH next week, cuz if they put up Wil and Joe, hopefully we'll still be safe the following week.
Boogie: One of..
Frank: One of the (fingers to lips, indicating "Silent 6")
Boogie: Just pray Joe doesn't win the HoH.
Frank: F*ck Joe.. He aint winning sh*t. He's not the sharpest.. He may know how to bake some bread, but he don't know how to slice it and dice it like we do.

Boogie gives Frank speech tips.. He wants to get "like a gentleman" in there for some friends..

5:40p
BB: Houseguests, this is a lockdown.  Please go outside, and close the sliding glass door.
Frank: Why outside?? It's probably a Pandora's Box.
Boogie: Probably just a camera adjustment. '

The HGs file out.. 

5:51pm
While most of the HGs are frittering away the time, Danielle is using it to further her case against Janelle to solidify the votes against her.  She's talking to Ashley about how evil and awful and mean Janelle is...


Ashley assures Danielle that no one thinks she's mean.. Conversely, they're all very happy and think she's awesome for doing this.

6:25pm
 For the past while now, with the notable exception of Ian, the HGs have been completely isolating Janelle.. In this picture, Ashley is telling Brit and Danielle how happy she is this is happening.. "I feel like Free Willy." 

Danielle: Why is Ian even talking to her? 
 **because he's a compassionate human, Nurse Dani. That's how compassionate humans behave, even when they're not getting paid to do so.
Danielle: I'm trying to hear what they're saying...
***they're talking bb trivia. relax.

After Janie's attempt to get Britney to work out with her failed, she went away and Britney complained to Danielle about Janelle.. More bashing.. Then talk turned to game a bit.. And Shane joined the conversation. 

Brit: She thinks she has 5 votes, but she thinks Wil is lying to her, so she's gonna try to get Shane's vote.  But if Ashley tells her she's not voting for her, she'll probably just throw in the towel.
Danielle: (starts counting votes)
Brit: What are you talking about? You have the whole house.  Just be so careful what you say to her Shane.  If you can, avoid the conversation together.. I told her that when she talks to you, she should talk to the 2 of you together.. I'm scared to be seen alone with her, because then I'm responsible for whatever lies she says..



6:40pm
F3
Ashley and Janelle

Privately, Ashley gives Janelle the time of day..


Ashley: Do you think you have the votes to stay?
Janelle: Well, Wil's promised me 100% but who knows with him..
Ashley: What about Britney?
Janelle; She's voting for me.
Ashley: Anyone else?
Janelle: Dan said he'd vote for me if Danielle would let him..

Ashley: Have you been talking bad about her?
Janelle:  No. I said early on that she would make it really far, and it was misconstrued, and Wil went up and told her I said she was a floater.  If they really wanted me out, they would've taken Frank down.  Joe said Frank is already talking about being here next week.
Ashley: Frank's being really nice to you..
Janelle: I just can't stand the man..

Ashley: Did you talk to Shane for a vote?
Janelle: No, I haven't spoken to him yet.  I'd like to speak to Dan and Danielle again..
**so soft spoken, she almost sounds broken.

6:46pm
Joe joins..

Janelle: It's been a blindside.  I just feel like, if Dan and Danielle are trying to trust Boogie, they're sealing their own fate. 
Joe: Yup
Janelle: Remember the 1st week, I told you Danielle's gonna make it far.. Where do you think it came from?
Joe: What do you think, Ashley?
Ash: I don't know.. No one tells me anything.  Have you heard anything?
Joe: I'm waiting to get a word with Danielle, so I can figure out what why where when.. Up til midnight last night, I was told by her and Dan that everything was styaying the same.
Janelle: I think Frank got to her.
Joe: I think Wil got to her.  I think there's something going on that we just don't know.. I think there's an alliance..
Ashley: Did you ask Wil?
Janelle: He told me I have his vote 100%..
Joe: There's something missing.. I tell you that.
Janelle: They're probably just promising Dan and Danielle protection for next week, saying I'm not as strong a player as Frank and Boogie..
Joe: I think they're absolute idiots if they vote for him to stay.
Janelle: No kidding. 
Joe: I'm gonna try to talk to Jenn alone.  She knows the whole throw her under the bus for the trade thing.. She's not very happy with Boogie.  Now, Ian, on the other hand... I don't think you'll ever get him awy from Boogie. 

Frank passes through.. En route to have his humilitard fixed.. and seeing who is speaking to Janie.
this is my favorite cap i've taken of joe this season - simple and honest :o(

Janelle: He's working with Boogie..
Joe: And the strongest guy in the house.. Who's escaped the block 3 times.. They've had the oddest HoH yet.  Danielle swears that Dan aint tellin' her nothing.. Just odd.
Janelle: Dan told me he'd vote for me if it was ok with Danielle.  He sees the logic.  I mean.. what makes more sense?  Me or the friggin' luymber jack who's flying with boogie?
Joe: You need to kiss Danielle's ass.. Surely she's gonna say something..
Janelle: Here's the thing.. If she wants me gone so bad, why didn't she save Frank?  If they wanted me gone so bad, they would've saved Frank and put me up next to Wil. I went up there, andI was like, "do you seriously think I'm gunning for you, danielle?" I hung out with her all the time.
Joe: Honestly, if anyone said anything, it was Wil.  He told Frank that Ashley, me, Jenn and Danielle were just votes, we don't count.. We're all floaters..

Janelle: Why don't you tell Danielle that?  I'm sure she'd be thrilled to hear it.
Joe: If we're just votes..  He's the only person in the house that has lied to every single person in the house..
Janelle: He told me I have his vote, but he was hanging out with Frank all day. \
Joe: He thinks he looks hot in the leotard.
Ash: That's what Wil told him?
Joe: Yeah.

Joe tells them dinner will be ready in 30 minutes, then leaves...

Janelle: What do you think, Trix?
Ash: Nothing makes sense to me.  I don't get it. 

Timecheck - 7pm BBT





We're taking a blog break... Please mind the critters on the live feeds this evening.  They've been misbehaving terribly. 






Permalink







86 Comments:

Blogger Blue said...

HA! I've just been babbling/commenting away in the last post........and POW! Here you are!

hehehehe

August 6, 2012 at 4:12 PM  
Blogger JadeDarkStar said...

just posted two coments on old post all well post it here

one i think booge and frank may just keep dan dani brit shane safe next week or so and go after wil joe and jen.

two i cant belive all the dani haters. Please ajni isnt a perfect angel she shit talks more then any one in the house. She has told wil brit and others about how they have to get rid dani and dan and even shane./ Dani was smart to get rid her this week.

she can go home to her babie and not be stuck in jury. now next week im praying dan brit or shane gets hoh and again get rid one the liers.

but they all lie and flip flop so i mean wil or joe

August 6, 2012 at 4:14 PM  
Blogger Grendon said...

I took a break for a little while. Came back and turned on the feeds to hear the people around the pool taking the greatest pleasure in their recent Janelle bashing session. Then I went to catch up on the last few posts and Blue says "I hate trash day." I thought he was talking about the HGs.

August 6, 2012 at 4:16 PM  
Blogger Blue said...

Grendon

I did mention Boogie in my 'trash' comment. Have no problem with adding the rest of them to the cans. Just hope the lids stay on.

August 6, 2012 at 4:24 PM  
Blogger FL Girl said...

I would love to see Boggie and Evil Dick in the same house.

August 6, 2012 at 4:35 PM  
Blogger Blue said...

"Unless Janelle can pull a rabbit out of her bum, she's done."

*pout*

*sniffle*

Here's to hoping Janelle's bum is magic!

If she needs some fairy dust sprinkled on her bum, I'll volunteer mine.

August 6, 2012 at 4:36 PM  
Blogger curlerchick said...

Blue, I've been reading along with your babble. It was very entertaining, can't say the same for the feeds.

August 6, 2012 at 4:37 PM  
Blogger Emrys said...

Lol Grendon!!!!!

Caro, I really hope she can pull that rabbit out of her bum. She has three days which in BB terms is like a month. Let's hope she can sway back Dan.

Danielle and her power trip are just too much to watch. Never have I ever seen a HG win two comps and think they're the best player since dr will.

The vengeful side of me wants Boogie to win next week and take on dani and the other side. I'm no fan of Boogies but for the sake of turning on Janie, I hope they get what they deserve

August 6, 2012 at 4:39 PM  
Blogger lscott said...

hi all

it is monday, in no event am i calling janelle toast just yet.

but if she does go, i see boogie and brit following right after. this is so different than last year, as the newbies know better.

i am disappointed that dan has not caught danielle lying...yet.

August 6, 2012 at 4:41 PM  
Blogger kb said...

Very bummed about the Janelle bashing. :( Very unclassy behavior!

August 6, 2012 at 4:41 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Frank is King of the newbies!

August 6, 2012 at 4:42 PM  
Blogger curlerchick said...

BB school of medicine - these people continuously talk about medical conditions.

August 6, 2012 at 4:51 PM  
Blogger Blue said...

I so excited hearing about Frank's hemorrhoids!

Must remember to update my diary.

"Dear Diary, today I threw up on my keyboard. I'll start from the beginning and tell the whole story......"

August 6, 2012 at 4:55 PM  
Blogger curlerchick said...

Blue - lmao - my thoughts exactly.

And now Wil joins the medical study group in the BY

August 6, 2012 at 4:58 PM  
Blogger FL Girl said...

Whats hard is that we know what Boggie and Frank say behind HG backs. Then we have to watch them talk to someone knowing what they think of them. I really don't like Frank. How much more is this guy going to be saved. If the HG only knew what he thought of them.

August 6, 2012 at 4:59 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Love your comments Blue.

August 6, 2012 at 5:03 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Love your comments Blue.

August 6, 2012 at 5:04 PM  
Blogger Blue said...

"Wil: It doesn't matter if we backdoor him.. We'll just have to do Danielle a little favor and get rid of Dan for her."

I've never really been a Wil fan although I had high hopes for him at the beginning of the season. With this comment, I'm officially off his bandwagon.

He needs to leave the house before his hair extensions do.

August 6, 2012 at 5:07 PM  
Blogger FL Girl said...

Can you only imagine how nuts Dani would be if she really knew how Boogie felt about her, let alone the name he called her. Disgusting, and Frank goes along with it. I hope Frank and Boogie take out Dani.

August 6, 2012 at 5:08 PM  
Blogger FL Girl said...

I mean really--the stuff Frank talks about in front of women. He is so gross.

August 6, 2012 at 5:10 PM  
Blogger Blue said...

What is Skippy doing?

August 6, 2012 at 5:11 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

HIya Bluee! :)

Hi Jade! :)

Hi Grendon :)


Hi FL Girl! :)

Hi CurlerChick! :)

Hi Emrys! :)

Hi LScott! :)

Hi KB! :)

Hi RObTan! :)


Hi Greg Stirn! :)

August 6, 2012 at 5:17 PM  
Blogger Blue said...

Thank you, Greg! I aim to make people smile. Especially Caro, because she works so hard for our benefit.

Plus, it just naturally comes out of me.

I've Gotta Be Me
Sammy Davis Jr.


Whether I'm right or whether I'm wrong
Whether I find a place in this world or never belong
I gotta be me, I've gotta be me
What else can I be but what I am

I want to live, not merely survive
And I won't give up this dream
Of life that keeps me alive
I gotta be me, I gotta be me
The dream that I see makes me what I am

I can't be right for somebody else
If I'm not right for me
I gotta be free, I've gotta be free

Daring to try, to do it or die
I've gotta be me
I'll go it alone, that's how it must be

August 6, 2012 at 5:18 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I must say, the sympathy for janelle surprises me a bit considering she pretty much led the pack on the Willie witch hunt, and next to no one had sympathy for him. Don't get me wrong I don't particularly like this situation either. It makes me feel uneasy for some reason. I feel the stars were aligned to take boogie out, and now (thanks to nothing he has done) he may steam roll right thru this year.

I can't believe the power trips hoh's are having this year. It's usually pretty bad, but this year has been insane.

August 6, 2012 at 5:18 PM  
Blogger FL Girl said...

Dani has been hiding out in HOH all day . Glad Jani is doing ok. Glad Brit is talking to her. Would love to have Jani be ohhhh its fine if I go home to my baby and than have a special power.

August 6, 2012 at 5:19 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

My A/C broke again.. 2nd time in a week.. I've been w/o for 2 days now.. last night, I slept on ice.. literally.. /whine

August 6, 2012 at 5:19 PM  
Blogger curlerchick said...

<------ waves to Carolyn.

I am wondering if Janelle is plotting her attack? She can't just roll over.

August 6, 2012 at 5:20 PM  
Blogger Blue said...

Caro, you can stay with me. My A/C never breaks. You can even bring a 'special' friend with you. *wink wink*

You can pay me in ice cream. :)

August 6, 2012 at 5:21 PM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

Blue said...

"Dear Diary, today I threw up on my keyboard. I'll start from the beginning and tell the whole story......"


I try never to point out anyone else's typos but since it's Blue's....

I'm sure he didn't mean whole.

:o)
GaYToR

August 6, 2012 at 5:23 PM  
Blogger ajs221 said...

Hi Carolyn and everybody!!
First time I've commented this season, but I've been here every day...lurking. Not really sure what was going on the other day with the comments, but I just want to say that this is by far and away the best BB site ever...I don't even bother going somewhere else. You all do a great job!!!!!
As far as the Janelle thing...I wanted it to happen, now I'm not sure. I think Danielle is playing Dan, which I find hilarious. I wouldn't mind seeing a Shane and Ian final 2. I always seem to root for the underdog, so I'll probably be rooting for Jani any minute now. Thank you again Carolyn for the great site!!

August 6, 2012 at 5:29 PM  
Blogger ChristaC said...

Oh no Caro! That's awful! Summer & no A/C is no bueno...especially in the sweat fest of Florida!

Blue - Thanks for the laughs today. Kept me entertained since the HGs didn't really want to :)

Hi to everyone else! Thanks for the smiles today. Hope everyone is having a great day!

August 6, 2012 at 5:30 PM  
Blogger Blue said...

"Boogie: You're very sensitive about the exposed junk. You should just draw an arrow on the suit pointing to it, and see how fast they fix it then.
**lol! great idea."

Bwahahahahahah!!!!

August 6, 2012 at 5:31 PM  
Blogger ltcmek said...

Well, tried to make a fan with characters, but it didn't work. So, just imagine me fanning Carolyn!

August 6, 2012 at 5:32 PM  
Blogger AshleyKP said...

Hey Carolyn! Fellow Dishers.

I have never been one to talk about my period to the extent that Britney does but to see Ian's face when talking about it would so be worth it. :)

August 6, 2012 at 5:34 PM  
Blogger Blue said...

GaYToR, I don't get it.

'whole' is the correct word. What am I missing?

I feel like I'm having a 'Blonde' moment. Which for me is really a 'Blue' moment.

August 6, 2012 at 5:34 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Hi KMac! :)

CurlerChick - she's gotta be, right??

Blue - Thank u!! :0)

Hi GayTor!! :0) Bad Boy!

Hi Ajs!!! :) Welcome back to the asylum! So nice to see you!

Hi Christa! :) Serioso no bueno!

August 6, 2012 at 5:35 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Hi Ashley!! :)

August 6, 2012 at 5:39 PM  
Blogger Emrys said...

Oh no! Not the AC again Caro!!
*Runs to Walmart, buys an ac, ships it off to Caro* :-D

August 6, 2012 at 5:39 PM  
Blogger Blue said...

'Blonde' moment over. I figured it out! LOL

August 6, 2012 at 5:41 PM  
Blogger Shi Shi said...

Good evening everyone.

I love me some Dan but I've got to say Dani is driving me crazy. The more she tells her Janelle story the more outrageous it becomes. She is really getting full of her whiney self. I am not a Jani fan at all but I think she was very calm and respectful when she talked with Dani and Dani was stuttering and stammering like a 10 year old.

August 6, 2012 at 5:43 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Blue - took me a couple reads too!


Emrys - Bless you! :) The AC guy came today and said it's a big job.. He can weld something and not guarantee it for $350, or he can replace something for 750 and make it all better. *choke* option b please.

August 6, 2012 at 5:44 PM  
Blogger Blue said...

Janelle all alone in the hammock during this brief lockdown.

She's going to make them all pay at some point before leaving Thursday. I just know she will.

And, I'll be loving every last fricking second of it!!!! hahahahaha☺

August 6, 2012 at 5:45 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Good evening, ShiShi - I feel ya. Extremely well said.

August 6, 2012 at 5:45 PM  
Blogger Blue said...

Hiya, Shi Shi!!!

August 6, 2012 at 5:50 PM  
Blogger ChristaC said...

Gaytor 1 Blue 0 :)

Shi Shi - well said....while I'm not a huge fan of either, Janie definitely came out the winner of that round.

Caro - holy smokes! Hopefully option b fixes it for good!

August 6, 2012 at 5:50 PM  
Blogger Dmcc said...

Arrrrrgggggghhh. It makes me so mad to watch these newbies messing up so badly. There's a real problem with putting newbies and pros together in the BB house. BB should have had another All-Stars game this year. That would have been much more fun to watch than this battle between four players, while the others get played and manipulated. The newbies have so far, let one week of power go to their heads. They think that they know what they're doing... when all along, they have been played by one or more of the pros. I'm not enjoying this year's BB. The newbie's are naive, and frankly, boring. Way too many floaters this year. Way too many. Most of the newbies are happy to sit on the sidelines while the pros play the game. Once the pros are knocked out of the game, I don't think that the show will hold any interest for me. How sad is that?

August 6, 2012 at 5:52 PM  
Blogger KKati25 said...

Regarding all the personal body issues, I guess ya'll would hate me cause Im pretty open. :) Dani as HOH is annoying, however it does not distract me from my glee of hopefully getting rid of Janelle. I will hold off on doing my cartwheels until after eviction, because in BBtime, the next three days are an eternity and anything can happen. However, I do have my pom poms out cheering on the silent 6!!!!!!! :)

August 6, 2012 at 5:57 PM  
Blogger Blue said...

ChristaC

If one goes back through the last 5 years' worth of archives, it's probably more like GaYToR-184 Blue-1. LOL In total sum.

August 6, 2012 at 5:59 PM  
Blogger ChristaC said...

In case anyone is interested in reading this interview with Chenbot....kinda fun!

http://www.cbs.com/shows/watch_magazine/archive/154330/?category_id=67554

August 6, 2012 at 6:00 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Hi KKat! :)

Hi Dmcc! :)

Thanks, Christa!

August 6, 2012 at 6:01 PM  
Blogger J.Co said...

Hey Caro, do you have an oscillating or box fan? If you do put a tray of ice in front of it and it will blow cool air. Also helps if you mist your sheets with a spray bottle.


And Dani has not been my favorite houseguest this season what with her mooning over Shane like a twelve year old. Now she is really bugging me with her HOH power trip. She is very insecure.

August 6, 2012 at 6:01 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

fyi --- i'm about to go horizontal in about the next 15 minutes.. it's t minus 6 hours til my wake up and do the overnight report time, and I need a shower...

Please join Late Night Lessa later on this evening..

And until then.. Please mind the critters on the live feeds. :0) They're misbehaving terribly today and need our supervision.

August 6, 2012 at 6:03 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Hey JCo :) Thanks for the tips! I have a ceiling fan on full blast, and last night, i slept on an ice pack.. that's the plan for tonight as well.. double duty - neck therapy and chilling. :)

August 6, 2012 at 6:05 PM  
Blogger ChristaC said...

LOL Blue....tit for tat most of the time in here with you two. Thanks for keeping us giggling like 5 year olds

On a BB note, what the heck is up with Wil & those extensions??!! He can't keep his hands out of his hair for 2 seconds. I know, silly observation, but it's so god awful annoying!

August 6, 2012 at 6:05 PM  
Blogger ChristaC said...

Thanks Caro for a fantastic day of reporting! Have a fantastic dreamfest!

August 6, 2012 at 6:09 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Thanks, Christa :) You are not alone on the Wil/Extensions annoyance.

August 6, 2012 at 6:10 PM  
Blogger Emrys said...

Oh my! Thats a hefty charge? Do u have central air?
Hope this fixes it for good so u can have a nice cool rest of the BB summer :)

August 6, 2012 at 6:16 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Are any of the newbies thinking two steps ahead? They don't seem to think in the middle, it's either this week or final four. There's A LOT of weeks in between those guys!

August 6, 2012 at 6:16 PM  
Blogger WendyBBFanatic said...

Good evening Caro and dishers.
I have to give credit where credit is DUE. Boogie orchestrated this whole BD Janie plan, though it was easy to get Dani and Shane on board, he defiantly put Dan and Brit in "the mist!" Mike Boogie, no matter who hates, loves or loves to hate him, with or without Will, is a great player and master manipulator! I would love to see Dan and Mike in F2, I think Dan would like to see this too, but I am not so sure he would take it. I hope we get to find out!!!

August 6, 2012 at 6:23 PM  
Blogger Blue said...

I just took Doggie for a quick walk.

Guess I missed Caro's horizontal good night post.

Carolyn, Carolyn, Carolyn. The poets throughout the centuries have written about you. The greatest artists in the history of the world held you as their muse, even before you were so lovingly created by magical hands. The most beautiful landscapes in the world have majestically declared your beauty through their foliage and blooms.

May you sleep peacefully, soundly, and softly with a gentle, soothing thump of a happy heart.

Good night, Beautiful Lady.

August 6, 2012 at 6:24 PM  
Blogger Edie said...

Uggg I am so ready for Dani to be knocked down a peg or two !!

August 6, 2012 at 6:30 PM  
Blogger Edie said...

Sorry , I forgot to say hello to you Carolyn and fellow dishers :) I hope your ac gets fixed soon Carolyn .

August 6, 2012 at 6:32 PM  
Blogger Blue said...

I want to ogle Shane on the Live Feeds right now, but he is chatting with Danielle, and I can't stand listening to Dani at the moment.

I'll be joining Jani and Ash in their bed chatting.

August 6, 2012 at 6:44 PM  
Blogger Shi Shi said...

Hi Blue! Love ya

August 6, 2012 at 6:48 PM  
Blogger Shi Shi said...

Hi Blue! Love ya

August 6, 2012 at 6:48 PM  
Blogger Shi Shi said...

GaYToR how are you feeling today hon?

August 6, 2012 at 6:49 PM  
Blogger Shi Shi said...

Hi there Christa!

August 6, 2012 at 6:50 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I feel like everyone is underestimating Janelle's chances of staying in the house, it's only Monday, after all, and Janelle is just beginning to work her magic.

We all know that Wil and Boogie are definitely voting Janelle out, but she has a definite vote from Joe in my opinion, as he's expressed that if she leaves, he'll have no one.

I also think that she can convince Dan and Britney to give her their votes, Dan might not even need convincing. In Dan's DR sessions in the last episode, he said it benefits him to keep Janelle in the house, because it keeps the target off his back, because she's the more threatening coach.. Seemingly. As for Britney, she and Janelle seem to be closer than everyone's giving them credit for. They talk all the time, and always seem to gravitate towards eachother. Also, lately she's been dissing Janelle a lot less and talking her up as much as she can without Dani flipping a table.

Ashley and Jenn's votes are up in the air.. Ashley and Janelle were pretty close when they were coach and player, and though that might have changed, Ashley might ( though I could be being hopeful )still keep her in, having no relationship with Frank at all. I feel like a similar reason goes for Jenn, except Jenn has a lack of relationship with Janelle, and she's heard word of Boogie and Frank suggesting she's disposable to them.

That leaves Ian and Shane.. I'm not sure if anyone has noticed, but Ian and Janelle are also talking a ton, more than he and his "Best friend in the house" Frank are talking, as of late. I'm not sure if Ian is willing to go against the HOH, but I'm hoping he acts against her ( #TeamJanelle, obviously ) simply because she put his "Best Friend" and Janelle ( Who he has a good relationship with ) on the block. As for Shane, he's probably gonna vote Janelle out, considering he promised Danielle a kiss for after she put Janelle up.

So, assuming she has one positive vote, against 2 1/2 ( the half being Shane ), she could turn this around, being more popular socially than Frank ( Mr. Seclude Himself From Everyone But Boogie )

But, as I said above, I could just be being hopeful. To me it's up in the air right now, leaning towards Janelle's eviction, but Janelle knows how to sway people's opinions, and lately, the most hardcore Janelle basher is Dani ( who doesn't have a vote ). And the second worst Janelle basher would be Wil.. ( Who has little to no influence in the house )

August 6, 2012 at 6:53 PM  
Blogger Shi Shi said...

Christa I have been annoyed about Wil and his extensions for weeks. Drives me nuts. Looks like has fleas.

August 6, 2012 at 6:53 PM  
Blogger Blue said...

Just checking my e-mails. *yes, I'm babbling again*

And I received an e-mail from 'Curves'.

I know I'm gay, but do they not get I'm a gay 'DOOD'?!

Why on earth would I want to join Curves? An entire gym filled with women working out, perspiring, sweating, etc...........

Um, no thank you, Curves! Not my cup of tea.

LOL

August 6, 2012 at 6:59 PM  
Blogger Blue said...

I have to say it again:

Carolyn, Carolyn, Carolyn. The poets throughout the centuries have written about you. The greatest artists in the history of the world held you as their muse, even before you were so lovingly created by magical hands. The most beautiful landscapes in the world have majestically declared your beauty through their foliage and blooms.

May you sleep peacefully, soundly, and softly with a gentle, soothing thump of a happy heart.

Good night, Beautiful Lady.

August 6, 2012 at 7:12 PM  
Blogger ChristaC said...

Shi Shi, exactly! I want someone to tell him he looks ridiculous! Janie touches her hair a lot too but at least it's not picking at it like fleas or lice. Being a marketing consultant, I wonder if he does it in his meetings? So odd! :o)

August 6, 2012 at 7:15 PM  
Blogger ChristaC said...

Shi Shi, exactly! I want someone to tell him he looks ridiculous! Janie touches her hair a lot too but at least it's not picking at it like fleas or lice. Being a marketing consultant, I wonder if he does it in his meetings? So odd! :o)

August 6, 2012 at 7:16 PM  
Blogger Blue said...

I'm loving the badminton in the backyard right now!

My brother and my two girl cousins (sisters) used to play badminton all the time in the summer at Grandma's house. Badminton in the summer, and ping pong in Grandma's basement in the winter. I have so many fun memories of that from my childhood. Good times!

Of course, I always won at everything. That's my story and I'm sticking with it! LOL

They're not here to defend themselves, so I can say that.

You all believe me, right? hehehehe

August 6, 2012 at 7:19 PM  
Blogger Seany527 said...

Thanks for all your commentary C. It makes me feel a lot better to know that someone else is feeling my pain about Janelle. :(

As far as I can recall she has never been on the block on a eviction night. She has always used the POV to save herself prior in the week. :'(

August 6, 2012 at 7:20 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Blue- your just too fricken funny. LOL.....Curves huh .....dont know if I will watch BBAD tonight, as cannot really stand to watch 3 hours of Janelle bashing. We'll see. :-)

August 6, 2012 at 7:34 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

"Babble on"

August 6, 2012 at 7:35 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Amen. I men he got a really good job but of he doesn't quit twisting and pulling their gonna come loose and fall out.

August 6, 2012 at 8:03 PM  
Blogger MommaKate said...

Janelle is "crying" in the HOH.

August 6, 2012 at 8:06 PM  
Blogger FL Girl said...

It's amazing that Joe is the only one that is figuring things out. He thinks D/D and Boogie has an alliance.

August 6, 2012 at 8:07 PM  
Blogger Shamrock said...

Dear BB,

Please give me clear cut alliances, kill the floaters, and let the Alpha's fight it out at the end !

I fear we will see a Floater Final Four.

August 6, 2012 at 9:20 PM  
Blogger Emrys said...

Seany, I feel your pain. I'm your resident Queen Janie defender. I know it's just a game but seeing this happen to her, seeing how they are treating and isolating her for no good reason is making my stomach turn.

I would feel badly for anyone in this situation let alone Janie. Just look at how Willie acted as soon as Brit shunned him and told S/J not to talk to him. He knew the whole house was against him and he freaked. Not thy I condone his actions but that feeling of being completely isolated and having no one can not be fun.

Further, it's sad that apparently, Janie is not realizing that her "friends" are all a bunch of liars. Whether that she saved them (Dani, Wil, ashley), was true friends with them (Dan), or has done nothing to them (Jenn, ian).
Joe seems to be the one is constantly saying that something is up and he's absolutely right.

Boogie, if I'm speaking purely from a game point of view, put the nail in the coffin that Brit had been building. Good game move for him. Dan I'm still kinda rooting for but majorly disappointed.

But again, she still has three days. Hope Janie gets out her Jedi powers and twists this tide.

August 6, 2012 at 10:26 PM  
Blogger Mary said...

Question: I've been incredibly busy with a class for school this past week, so there was something Britney said (according to some folks here)a "couple of days ago" about eating at Billy Simms and going to the BOK center. Do you know when this happened so I can look it up on the way back machine?


Thanks for your help.

August 6, 2012 at 10:28 PM  
Blogger Emrys said...

Danielle's blatant lying to Brit that janelle bullied her and raged against her in the HoH is sickening. Hope Brit is smart enough to realize this.

August 6, 2012 at 10:29 PM  
Blogger Lessa said...

Sorry guys - my internet keeps going out on me, and it's just the perfect end to a truely sucktastic overemotional and stressful day. So I'm so so so sorry, but no Late Night tonight. Hopefully my internet will behave tomorrow. Mind the critters!

August 6, 2012 at 11:03 PM  
Blogger Ladihawke said...

I'm still pulling for Jannel pulling a rabbit out of her bag of tricks. She has been one of the all time best players ever in the Big Brother holuse. She still holds the record for the most pov's and she has a right to fight for the top prize again. Hang in there!

August 8, 2012 at 2:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below