;
Live feed signups *Support the Site* u get them through.
*Thank You* for getting your feeds via The Links Here on BBDish!
We're Ready for BB17!!

BB17 Posts: Happy BB17 Premiere Day!, BBDish is Back for BB17!
BB16 EZ Archive: Miss a few Days? Check the BBDish EZ Archive, BB16 Flashback How To: Need Flashback Help? Here ya go!
Cool BB Stuff on Ebay & Around the Net!: Personalized BB TShirts!, BB Auctions, BBDish Swag: TShirts, Mugs & More, BB on Big Brother - Big Brother, Season 11

BBDish! Ya Gotta Have it!

BB17 Starts June 24th!

Google

Monday, August 6, 2012

PoV Ceremony Spoiler and Aftermath

Well, kids... The Feeds went to Trivia at 10:42am BBT without so much as a word exchanged between Dan and Danielle. 

Any Janelle fans who were holding out hopes for a hail mary can stop now.   If Janelle wants to stay in the house, she's going to have to make that happen.  If this PoV Ceremony results in anything but a Wil takedown and a Janelle backdoor, I'll be stunned.  Still, I'll have the official spoiler up as soon as the feeds come back, and then we'll stick around for the aftermath..

It's going to be a seriously intense next 3 days on the live feeds.  If you haven't gotten the 3 day free trial yet, now would be an excellent time to treat yourself and dive on in.

11:36am - Feeds are back!  Danielle used the PoV on Wil and nominated Janelle in his place.

Feed 3 and 4

Janelle is totally blindsided.  She's up in HoH with Danielle right now.
Janelle: I've never said I was coming after you.  I even told Dan yesterday that I want to work with you.  I feel like I've never given you an indication that I'm  coming after you.  Have I?
Danielle: I feel like sometimes you glare at me..
Janelle: I don't glare at you.. I think.
Danielle: Janelle, I truly am very very sorry.. I know you're probably gonna hate me..
Janelle: I'm not mad at you.  I feel bad for you.. I think you're making a mistake.

Danielle: And I feel terrible about putting you next to a guy in a spiritard..

Danielle's giving every excuse in the book..

Janelle: Have we not hung out for the past 3 weeks?  I honestly hang out with you because I thought we were friends..
Danielle: I just didn't know, janelle.  i was really hurt.
Janelle: I'm just a little shocked for sure.. I would've never thought you would nominate me, because I wasn't coming after you..
Danielle: Well, if you weren't coming after me, then there is something much bigger going on.. I feel terrible.. I'm gonna cry.
Janelle: No.. don't cry.. (janie hugs her)
Janelle: I just.. I'm really shocked..
Danielle: I'm so sorry, Janelle.
Janelle; It's ok.  DOn't worry;  I'm not mad at you.

Janie leaves the HoH, finds Dan downstairs and asks if they can talk in a little bit.  He says yes..

11:42a
Dan goes up to the HoH, knocks.. waits.. waits..

Dan: What's wrong?
Danielle; I've almost thrown up 3 times.. And of course, what does she do?  Right up to my room.

Britney comes up, and Dan tells Danielle he needs to talk to her alone first.

Dan: You did well on your speech.. You didn't seem nervous.
Danielle: She was just glaring.. and I hadn't told anybody.. so.. she just knew.
**you're lying to Dan now too? wow.
Dan: What'd she say?






Meanwhile on feed 1, Janelle has coralled Britney and Ashley in the lounge for a talk..
Janelle: She thinks I'm coming after her?!  Why the hell would she think I'm coming after her?  That's so f'd up.
Britney: Because someone must've told her that.
**bwahaha.. someone? there are mirrors in there, brit.
Janelle: wtf.. why is she believing these people.. She's like, I heard you were tlaking badly about me and that you're coming after me.  I'm like, You honestly think I'm coming after you?
Ash: I don't understand.  Did she put you up as a punishment?  And Frank's still out?
Janelle: I don't know.  I was like, who's telling you I'm coming after you.  And she said, it's more than just Frank and Boogie..
Ash: That doesn' tmake sense. Well...
Britn: I just went up there, because I wanted to know.. and it was her and Dan in the roo, and she was like, we need some more time.
Janelle: She's like, I don't know.. Maybe I made a mistake.  I have no idea what she's thinking.  Honestly.

11:51am
Checking back upstairs.. Dan's telling Danielle what he plans on saying to Janelle..  He plans to tell Janelle he had no inkling it was coming.

11:57am
Danielle's raging to Dan, full of all the information that's been fed to her from so many sides for so many days.. 

Danielle: I just had a good DR.. "You know what my place in this game is?  To give you a first class ticket hom to your husband and baby."

12:10pm
Feed 1/2
Dan and Janelle

Dan: You don't think your team will keep you?
Janelle: Definitely not.  I'm guessing Wil was probably the one who sold me out.  I have Ashley and Britney, and hopefully you.. It just sucks.  At least I'm against Frank.. Do you think Shane'll vote for me to stay?
Dan: I think that's under Britney's control.
Janelle: I just can't believe Danielle thinks if I won HoH next week, I would come after her.. or you, for that matter.  I'm like, this is crazy.

Dan's keeping a very straight, sad face..

Dan: I thought I had her talked out of it when I went to bed last night..
Janelle: This is crazy. Well, I have your vote, right?
Dan: I'm in a tough spot.. If I do vote for you, she's pissed.  I've played with women in this house.. 
Janelle: I mean, she thinks that I'm a bigger threat to her than Frank?  It doesn't make any sense.  Like, I don't see her ever talking to Wil.. She said, I heard you said I was a floater.  I never said that.  I said I thought she would make it far because she's likeable..
Dan: Let's see what Brit and Shane are gonna do..
Janelle: I'm so shocked.. I seriously didn't even put on makeup today.  At least if I thought I was going up, I could've looked good.
Dan: Coaches.. We're screwed if you go home.
Janelle: Yeah.  I know.  ANd I don't even tell her the things people say about her, because I know she's super-sensitive.. I told her one thing JoJo said, and she got really upset.  It just doesn't make any sense that she thinks I'm coming after her.  I cheered for her to win the endurance.. I've talked to her this entire week.
Dan: I think Shane's vote is key.
Janelle: When I went up there, she's like, well, you'll probably stay over Frank anyway, but then why did she put me on the block?  DO you think I'll stay?

They talk about potential voters..  Janie thinks Wil is a no, but she'll ask.  She sees more potential with Joe.

Janelle: I'm so embarrassed.  I went in the DR and I was like, I don't think Danielle will put me up because I'm not coming after her.. Do you think there's any other reason shed put me up?
DAn: I think it's a combination of people talking to her and girl instinct, which I thought I'd talked her out of.. Janelle: If it's because I didn't work out with her last night.. I don't know what to say.. I went to bed.. I ate too many quesadillas.. If all those guys want the coaches out, I don't think Shane will vote to keep me.  On the ship, him, Wil and Frank were all, "lets get the coaches out."  Now there's a coach onthe block.
Dan: Well, you got 3 days.
Janelle: mm hmm.  At least I'm up against Frank.  That's the only good thing I've got going for me.  Cuz if he stays this weeek, he's gonnabe steamrolling thru the house with Boogie.. How can she not see that?  And Ian and Jenn and Wil.
Dan: What's your next move?
Janelle: I'll ask Joe for his vote.. If I get his, can I get yours.  I thinnk Britney and Ashley are definitely voting for me to stay.
Dan: You need a 5th.
Janelle: It's possible I could get Wil, but..
Dan: If he wins, who do you think he'll put up?
Janelle: You and Shane.

Janelle: I'm assuming Boogie, Frank and possibly even Joe went up there and sold me out.. THis is probably an idea Boogie hatched..
Dan: It's gonna suck if you'r enot here.
Janelle: Especially for you and Britney..

They wrap it up..  12:26p

Feed 3/4
Danielle and Frank  -  Frank's upstairs blowing smoke up Dani's bum, and she's self congratulating.. and spewing Janie hate..

Feed 1/2
12:28
Janelle and Joe

Janelle: Do you think Wil had anything to do with it?
Joe: Yes.  Absolutely.  Right after, he comes to me and goes, "What did you think of that?"
Janelle: He's just a psycho.. backstabber.  I've never done anything but have his back this game.
Joe: He's thrown you under the bus more than once...
Janelle: He's so evil.. I told him too.  100% I'll never vote you out or put you up.
Joe: His word is worthless.  We gotta get the votes.
Janelle: I have your vote, right?

Joe: You don't think Dan was up to this too?  No way Danielle did this by herself.
Janelle: I don't know..  I can't believe he'd do that to me.


 Joe: He had every intention of sticking with Frank and them..
Janelle: I'm just so shocked she would believe him.. Wil's in an elaborate lie again..
Joe: But why would he do stupid shit like that?
Janelle: Cuz he doesn't wanna be on the block.  He wants to save Frank. 

12:35pm
Wil enters..

Wil: My heart of hearts thought she was gonna leave it the same.. This house is nuts.  What were ya'll talking about?


Joe: The votes.
Janelle: Are you still gonna vote for me to stay?
Wil: Yes.  You for sure have 3..
Janelle: No, Britney would vote for me for sure..
**not so much.
Wil: Well, you just need Shane or Dan then..
Janelle: Why would she do this?  I'm one of the only girls who hang out with her.  She's not even on my radar.  And Britney said she's heard my name thrown around a lot upstairs, but she didn't think it was naything big, because Danielle didn't seem to be buying it.

12:44pm
Wil leaves..  3 season in... Getting scumbagged is unchartered territory for Janie. 

Janelle: Maybe I do have his vote..  No?  You don't think so. He's lying to me?
Joe: I'll find out.. but yes.. he's lying.

12:56pm
Feed 3
Danielle and Shane

Sharing a little giggle about the fact that Wil would have gone home had Janelle not saved him last week.. "But he doesn't have to know that."

Shane: Can you imagine being on the other side of the house?  Having Boogie and all of us coming after them?  If they knew, Wil, Jenn, Ashley, Joe and all of them would be shaking.
Danielle: And I feel like we're all extremely competitive.
Shane: Especially Janelle.  Oh.. you mean out of our 6?  Yeah.. Even Ian.  He's so smart.

1pm BBT
There's a bird on the backyard fence for entertainment..

Inside, Janelle's applying warpaint.  Twice now, Boogie has entered a room where Janelle was and neither has said a word.  There's no point in lying. 


Wil: I don't trust Joe.  I think he's on Janelle's side.
Ashley: He's gonna be the only one.  Did she say anything to you?
Wil: She asked if she had my vote, and I said yeah, 100%.
Ashley: Me too.

Jenn joins them.  Wil keeps talking.



Wil: She thinks the reason she's nominated is because Danielle took too long to work out.. and by the time she was ready, Janelle didn't want to anymore.
Jenn: Serioously?  Does she forget?
Wil: She must think she has everyone fooled.
Jenn: Danielle did a really good job.
Wil: Don't pack your toiletries..


Jenn goes in..

Wil: This is the thing.  Frank was never gonna backdoor me..
**what color is the sky in your world?
Ash: I think they made a deal with Boogie.
Wil: I don't think so.  I think Danielle's known all along.

Jenn returns.

Jenn: I wonder if he knows the deal.
Wil: Joe?
Ash: Guys, we don't have to say anything to him.

Wil: I told her.. You really should talk to Jenn.. She said, I haven't talked game to Jenn this whole time.  Why would I start now?
Jenn: That's fine.  She doesn't have to.  She doesn't think she could go home?
Wil: She thinks she has Wil, Joe, Ash, Brit and ___.  I think Danielle put me up because she didn't want Janelle to have the chance to play for Veto.
Ash: yup.

**I am looking forward to the coming Chilltown 3.0 DR.. I imagine something along the lines of, "Bwahahaha! Hey Danielle!  Thanks for taking care of Janelle for us.  Oh.. By the way.. Made up that part about her coming after you and Dan and Shane.. Bwhahahahaha.  Britney, Thanks for your help there too! Think of us as The Brigade 2.0. Bwahahaha! Wil, You made us glad Janelle saved you that week.  Thanks for the vote, man!  We'll get you out next time."

1:25pm BBT
Feed 1

Janelle finishes eating and heads to the bathroom.  Wil smiles at her softly.. Then shares a giggle, sneer with Frank.. Very attractive.

Meanwhile, upstairs on 3 and 4, Danielle's been filling Britney and Shane's heads with lies for the past 10 minutes.. Telling Britney and Shane that Janelle went up to the HoH room after the PoV Ceremony and threatened her.
**By threatened, I'll assume she means hugged.

Incidentally, I have the perfect parting gift for Danielle, in the event she gets the boot before jury...



Breaktime for the HDIC ;0)  Please mind the critters on the live feeds..  I'll be back in a bit..

Pick a feed, any feed.. Just spark em up!






Permalink







124 Comments:

Blogger WendyBBFanatic said...

Here we go, this is going to be intense! I can't wait. I have to run errands but I will be checking back and have mobile ready for the aftermath. Have a great day all, enjoy the show :)

August 6, 2012 at 11:01 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Hollllaaa!!!

hehhehe - here's the cool thing about being at the controls.. I get to be the 1st comment til i go hit publish on all the rest. muhuahahahaha

August 6, 2012 at 11:02 AM  
Blogger Blue said...

I said in the last post I'm having a little anxiety attack here. Not kidding about that.

Oh my.

I need a Xanax. But I don't take Xanax.

Maybe a pint of mint chocolate chip ice cream?

August 6, 2012 at 11:02 AM  
Blogger Blue said...

LOL@Caro!!!!!!

HOLA!!!!

August 6, 2012 at 11:03 AM  
Blogger Seany527 said...

:'( poor Janelle :'(

August 6, 2012 at 11:03 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

hehehe - i so rarely use executive privilege.. just this once. ;)

August 6, 2012 at 11:04 AM  
Blogger Blue said...

If Jani does go this week (and I'm hoping she can turn this around) at least she will go right home to her family. No jury. *sniffle*

August 6, 2012 at 11:09 AM  
Blogger Book Obsession 365 Days Of The Year said...

I have a dumb question... I should know the answer but here goes... What does the Veto Ticket get Shane..

August 6, 2012 at 11:09 AM  
Blogger Blue said...

I need to lighten my mood.

So, here's a Golden Girls' quote:

"Dorothy: Hi, ma. Where are you going?

Sophia: To the boardwalk. I like to watch the old guys rearrange themselves when they come out of the water."

August 6, 2012 at 11:13 AM  
Blogger Grendon said...

Blue

I just wrote something for you before I saw the dreaded 'New Top Post'. I don't want to make Carolyn repost it but I wanted to make sure you see it.

August 6, 2012 at 11:13 AM  
Blogger Blue said...

One more.

"Sopia: I need the money for my old age.

Dorothy: Old age? You don't leave fingerprints anymore."

August 6, 2012 at 11:14 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Hi Tootie@ :)

Hi Little Sister! :)

Hi Bluee! :)

Hi ShiSHi! :)

Hi PattiZ! :)

Hi Grendon! :)

Hi Natasha! :)

Hi CindyJones! :)

i Cindi! :)

Hi CurlerChick! :)

Hi NancyK89! :)

Hi Ciara! :)

Hi Virg! :)

Hi Christy in AL! :)

Hi Cammi! :)

Hi Pammmm! :)

Hi Mike! :) ♫So take your golden teddy bear.. (this is what i think every time i see you -- no offense - I'm a trojan alum who had a roommate in the band)
Hi IDPink! :)

Hi SuzanneF! :)

Hi EricaKennedy! :)

Hi EarlyBird! :)

Hi WendyBBFanatic! :)

Hi Seany! :)

August 6, 2012 at 11:14 AM  
Blogger Good Times said...

Hi all, I know that I said I would see you Wednesday, but I had to just sneak in and take a peek... I wouldn't count Janelle out too fast, I am kind of excited to see if she can work some magic this week. She is a fighter and I can't wait to watch.

August 6, 2012 at 11:15 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Grendon - awwwww!!! So sweet!!!

August 6, 2012 at 11:15 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dan is giving the anti-coaches exactly what they want. He is sacrificing one of his own

August 6, 2012 at 11:17 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Ahhhh this waiting is killing me! Never thought I would wanna see janelle go but Frank has got to stay! Thanks for keeping us updated!

April

August 6, 2012 at 11:18 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Hi GoodTimes :)) Here here!! Ditto - should be a very intense week!

Hi RobTan :) yup

Hi April! :) Thank you for being here!

August 6, 2012 at 11:20 AM  
Blogger mgd911lcfr said...

Hi Carolyn, Fellow Dishers ...

These People - This Game - Aye Caramba, I need a xanax too!! Good thing I have plenty ...

This season has been full on game since the feeds went live ... Loving it; however, my family sent a note advising they miss me!!

On the edge of my seat for this nail-biter of a POV ceremony ...

August 6, 2012 at 11:20 AM  
Blogger Blue said...

Grendon

What a beautiful thing to say. This is why I love Carolyn and her site as much as I do. She has created a community here that is so warm and welcoming it's like family.

We can all come here and laugh, vent, debate, share in joy and basically just let our hair down and enjoy the moment. All while indulging in our common guilty pleasure that is Big Brother.

I feel exactly the same way you do.

(((((((((((big dishy hugs)))))))

August 6, 2012 at 11:21 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Hiya mgd! :) So nice to see you! I agree - these hgs=non-stop!

Blue, Grendon, everyone.. I'm squeezing in on the (((((Big Dishy Hugs)))))


Side Note - I actually wrote up a little motivational thing and stuck it to my wall in the pre-season -

Top of the list: You've built a WONDERFUL community! Embrace Them!

And so I shall.. It's really you guys that keep me coming back to do this year after year..

August 6, 2012 at 11:26 AM  
Blogger Lupo said...

Hey Carolyn

I am so glad to see Jenelle get zinged.

Mike Boogie does it again.

The next few days should be quite interesting.

August 6, 2012 at 11:26 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

hiya Lupo :)

August 6, 2012 at 11:26 AM  
Blogger Sam said...

Happiness to me is the sound of the door slamming shut behind Janelle. I can dream can't I? I wasn't pleased to see the coaches become players, but wasn't a shock either.

August 6, 2012 at 11:29 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Hiya Sam :))

August 6, 2012 at 11:30 AM  
Blogger ChristyinAL said...

Why am I so nervous??

I don't think we can expect much afterwards. For Janie to have a chance, she must remain calm.

I love some Dan but I hate to see him working with Boogie! I kept saying yesterday, "Ian is your Memphis, Ian is your Memphis!" I know he can't hear me but it makes me feel better to try;)

August 6, 2012 at 11:30 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Looks like Jedi Jane will need to work some of her magic. GO JANIE...

August 6, 2012 at 11:30 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Grendon - I know you can appreciate the special irony..

August 6, 2012 at 11:30 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Hi All, So excited and hope Jani gets put up but then talks her way out of it, I dont like her but would love to see more of her and not Frank...plus it would be a crazy house for a couple more days or a least another week.

:)

August 6, 2012 at 11:31 AM  
Blogger Sam said...

Hi Carolyn, thanks for all BB info. I really appreciate all your hard work.

August 6, 2012 at 11:31 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Hiya Kelly! :)

Hi Greg! :)

Christy - I don't know.. hehe

August 6, 2012 at 11:31 AM  
Blogger Grendon said...

Carolyn

I started talking directly to Blue and never said good morning. You are definitely included in the group of people that have become my friends. I used to be an 'anon'. I commented a couple times season 8 and quite a bit season 9. The beginning of season 10 I posted something that you really liked and you responded to me. (It was a reference to Heathers) That day I decided to open an account and become a real person.

August 6, 2012 at 11:32 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Hello again everyone.

you know what's funny.. I love Janelle, my favorite season was her first season... but I can't wait for this coup de janie as someone called it happens.. I just love the excitement. I wish that Danielle hadn't told Wil she was planning on doing this... I am afraid that Wil is going to run straight to Janelle if there is any time before this Veto ceremony and she will raise a fuss.. I hope Danielle stands strong and still does it! the worst part for me is i am going camping Thurs-sunday and will be without internet or phone service.. i won't know who goes home until sunday! oh no! :)

August 6, 2012 at 11:32 AM  
Blogger Edie said...

Hi Carolyn ....Omg I am having some serious anxiety about the veto ..lol. I can't believe I get so worked up over a tv show Haha .

August 6, 2012 at 11:32 AM  
Blogger Mike said...

Carolyn! My entire extended family went to USC, not me however (SJSU). My son attends Cal but I am an Arizona Wildcat fan from the years we lived in AZ.

August 6, 2012 at 11:34 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

You all most likely think it is crazy for a 65 yo guy to be on here but my wife and I (same age) have been BB addicts since BB1. Crazy I know LOL Thanks Carolyn and dishers for a place to comment, and thanks for the great job of keeping us up to date. We have BBAD, so not much sleep going on in this home

August 6, 2012 at 11:37 AM  
Blogger tootie the most horrible said...

Oh man, you guys! If what I think is gonna happen happens once I finish grieving in the bushes you can find me editing together Britney/Janelle/Dan fan vids set to Gotye songs. This is just the worst.

August 6, 2012 at 11:39 AM  
Blogger Hodge said...

OMG i don't know what feed to watch, IAN and FRANK or DANIELLE and JANELLE!!! ugh

August 6, 2012 at 11:41 AM  
Blogger Blue said...

What did I miss? "special irony'

I missed something.

Wait. Never mind. Got it.

August 6, 2012 at 11:42 AM  
Blogger Lupo said...

Ive always been a believer in Dr. Will as pretty much the best BB player ever. He didn't win many comps but he uses persuasiveness to always get himself out of a jam. Even in All Stars until the very end, everyone knew he was a bs artist and they still let him pull the strings.

But seeing Dan play a different kind of game, he is up there too. He is sneaky without being sneaky!

August 6, 2012 at 11:42 AM  
Blogger Grendon said...

So far she's quite calm and sensible. Far cry from the pouting and insults from Frankenboogie.

August 6, 2012 at 11:43 AM  
Blogger Blue said...

While I'm not really the crying type, I feel almost on the verge right now. I feel so bad for Janelle.

August 6, 2012 at 11:44 AM  
Blogger Laura said...

I am soooo excited! I cannot wait to see what is going down in the house once the feeds come back.

Watch...Danielle doesn't go through with it!!! ARGH, if she doesn't!

August 6, 2012 at 11:44 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I think it's time to bring a new twist into the game for Janie.....Hey, I can wish cant I. Big mistake by Dan.....

August 6, 2012 at 11:45 AM  
Blogger DOM'S MOM said...

I'm not happy about this? I think this is a mistake for Dan. Definitely will have me checking for updates constantly in the next few days!

August 6, 2012 at 11:50 AM  
Blogger Blue said...

ACK!!

Dan and Danielle on feeds 3/4 and Jani, Brit and Ash on feeds 1/2!

What to do-what to do........

I'm following Janie for now.

August 6, 2012 at 11:50 AM  
Blogger Emrys said...

Morning lovely Caro!

I'm literally being pulled between feeling sick and being totally enraged. I hate that this this happening to Janie and hope she an squeak out a win. The hate for her is just beyond gameplay. And blaming her for doing things they're all guilty for is ridiculous. And as much as I like Dan, really disappointed in him. I totally thought the renegades were real. Although, I don't remember s10 exactly but I remember Memphis went on the block I think before officially joining with Dan. I am lighting a small candle of hope.

Unless the whole thing was a big FU to boog I'm sure janelle will go up. I hope now, that she maintains her cool and uses Jedi Janie to save herself.

I need a relaxant.

August 6, 2012 at 11:52 AM  
Blogger Geeech said...

Whats the pecking order in the silent six?

August 6, 2012 at 11:58 AM  
Blogger Coffee Break Mom said...

Oh dear.... hahahahahahaha and again we have drama in the BB house... LOL

August 6, 2012 at 11:58 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Danielle lies about almost every conversation, maybe she's a diabolical mastermind and she's going to outplay everyone. I will give her all the credit if she does. Or maybe shes just a strange flaky girl dying for someone to notice her

August 6, 2012 at 12:00 PM  
Blogger Susan said...

All the drama! I don't know how you all feel but I vote this season to be my fav. Every week it's something big! Every week!

Sorry everyone, too excited there, I forgot to wave...{{{hi}}}!!

And Caro, this is just for you-

This morning, after three cups of coffee and a good hour and a half I caught up with all the posts, and comments, since Sunday morning. You are truely a class act and never let anyone tell you differant. For me I can honestly say BB wouldn't be half as fun without you and your kick ass blog along with your awesome dishers! Gotta have it! {{hugs}}

August 6, 2012 at 12:02 PM  
Blogger ChristaC said...

Hi all! Long time lurker, first time commenter. :o)

Need to jump in on the (((((Big Dishy Hugs))))) Even though I haven't been commenting myself, I read most of them every day and love the feeling of community that is here. Kudos to Caro & all you BB fanatics for making the BB viewing experience even that much more enjoyable! And a huge congrats to Caro on your new relationship. You so deserve it & it warms my heart that great things happen to great people!

I've been pondering this huge move all night, and while I can see all points from commenters, for Dani's game personally, I think this is good for her. While she's gaa gaa over Dan right now, some part of her subconscious has to know that he won't take her to final 2. Like they keep saying, there's a lot of bodies that need to be taken out so why not start with a coach, even if she is a fan fave. I guess my other thought is that out of all the newbies, she's a threat to them too now having proven herself as a pretty good competitor this week. So it seems like she's going to be hunted by both sides no matter what she does. If I was her, I think at this point in the game, I'd be forced to have faith in this alliance.

Just my 2 cents to add to this wonderful conversation with fellow Dishys! :o)

Hope everyone is having a great day!

August 6, 2012 at 12:03 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Mike - aaahhh.. thank you for telling me! :0)

August 6, 2012 at 12:03 PM  
Blogger Good Times said...

I was thinking the same thing Grendon but then there is always calmness before the storm rolls in..

August 6, 2012 at 12:07 PM  
Blogger Blue said...

LOL@Greg Stirn!!!

Howdy! And welcome!!! to you and your wife!

I don't think it's crazy at all, Greg. My dad is 70 and loves Project Runway, Survivor, Dancing With the Stars and RuPaul's Drag Race! lol I don't get why a 70 year old straight, Vietnam Vet, happily married man enjoys RuPaul's Drag Race so much, but he does. ☺

August 6, 2012 at 12:08 PM  
Blogger ggdcrj said...

I would love to see the aftershow when everyone sees who played who and how they lied, now that would be awesome and they would see that Janelle was true!

August 6, 2012 at 12:08 PM  
Blogger Good Times said...

no...there is always calm before the storm hehe I think this one is correct

August 6, 2012 at 12:10 PM  
Blogger Susan said...

Hi Greg Stirn, you aren't crazy just addicted! My husband and I are addicted also. As a matter of fact, he is going on 3 hours of sleep at the firm today because of BBAD last night!

So do tell...who are you rooting for?

August 6, 2012 at 12:12 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dan is really feeding Danielles ego. When he drops her like he did Keesha, i wont be mad this time, cuz she aint no Keesha

August 6, 2012 at 12:17 PM  
Blogger Rochelle said...

Seems like I'm one of the very few that can't wait to see Janelle and all her fakeness walk out the door.

August 6, 2012 at 12:18 PM  
Blogger REGY said...

Hi everyone! Havent been on here for a while as I am mostly glued to my Olympic TV these days. Nice to come back to this mayhem hehe
Sheesh these flippers never seize to flip flop flap

I am disgusted by everyone's behavior. I hate when everyone gangs up on someone like that. I really hope that next week it will be Wil and Danielle next to each other on the block with Dan as a replace nom and by Boogie/Frank hands if Janie leaves. Never trust Boogie, I thought Dan was good at reading ppl. And I am still not sure why he decided that getting rid of Janelle who wanted to work with him vs someone who kept giving him ultimatums while having his man on the block was a good idea. Didn't he say you make the deal not offer it (or some variation of this)?
Ugh! Here is hoping Janie can pull her best social game skills and get Frank out of the house finally.

August 6, 2012 at 12:19 PM  
Blogger Grendon said...

Play the game you want/need to play. If you don't want to explain your strategy, say nothing. If you are going to talk, come up with legitimate reasons, not B.S. excuses.

Each time Danielle speaks she changes her story a little. Adds or subtracts words here and there. Changes the tone of her voice from whiny to stern. It changes the whole context of what was said. It changes the meaning depending on who she is telling her story to.

If glaring eyes is a reason to nominate someone for eviction I wouldn't last a week. I have a small mouth and people always think I'm mad regardless of my mood.

August 6, 2012 at 12:20 PM  
Blogger Blue said...

Janie fills out her jeans very nicely. She's curvy and has a good butt.

Did I really just say that? GaYToR is going to revoke my gay card. hehe

August 6, 2012 at 12:20 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love BB....

OOPSSSSS..crash bang boom...there goes Dani off her pedastal..:):)

August 6, 2012 at 12:21 PM  
Blogger CINDY "SAID" said...

All I can say is it ain't over until Thursday! Don't count her out yet ! Although if they have the guts to stay with the choice they made she will be home with her family soon!

August 6, 2012 at 12:22 PM  
Blogger CINDY "SAID" said...

Oops Hi Carolyn!

August 6, 2012 at 12:22 PM  
Blogger Kristin said...

OHHHHH!!! I wish I wasn't at work!!

August 6, 2012 at 12:29 PM  
Blogger Grendon said...

Good lord. I don't care how long Danielle stays. I just hope she doesn't win anything else. I can't handle any more of her over inflated ego.

August 6, 2012 at 12:30 PM  
Blogger curlerchick said...

Grendon,

Had to go back and read your post from earlier. I know in the days leading up to the show starting, I was looking forward to reading Blue's funny quips, your thoughtful insights, Carolyn's wonderful daily blog's about the musings in the house, GaYToR's wit and humour that always makes me LOL.

Carolyn you built it and we keep coming back because it's a nice place to spend time.

Thanks to all the Dishers for making it fun.

August 6, 2012 at 12:30 PM  
Blogger Blue said...

Carolyn's gonna seriously need her fingers, hands, wrists, arms, shoulders, back and butt massaged tonight.

I'd do it for her, but I hear two is company, three's a crowd. hehehehe

August 6, 2012 at 12:33 PM  
Blogger Blue said...

Everyone is doing a really good job of lying through their teeth to Janelle right now.

Everybody!

I'm screaming at my computer screen:

Activate your Jedi senses, Jani!!!

August 6, 2012 at 12:41 PM  
Blogger curlerchick said...

Blue - lmao

August 6, 2012 at 12:52 PM  
Blogger Cammi said...

Well, well, well. I see Danielle didn't tell Father Dan that Janie was right about Wil and the others coming after coaches. She even said it was ok if it's a fast forward week. LOL. Dani't turning out to be quite the manipulator diguised as woman in distress. I like Dani before, but her true colors are absolutely showing.

I can't believe they actually trust Boogie. Boogie and Frank are already planning their demise. Oh well. I can't believe Joe sees through Dan too. He absolutely called his card about knowing.

I don't know why 1 wks worth of power goes to the head. I can't until they learn that no matter how good you are, you will not will em all. I can't wait for them to find this out the hard way.

August 6, 2012 at 12:53 PM  
Blogger Grendon said...

Thank you curlerchick.

August 6, 2012 at 12:56 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

shnikees!

August 6, 2012 at 12:56 PM  
Blogger Blue said...

"shnikees"?

What is "shnikees"?

Do I need to pull up 'Urban Dictionary'?

August 6, 2012 at 12:59 PM  
Blogger curlerchick said...

Love that Shane is more open to Dani today but he seems to be sticking to his no showmance mantra. So far.

August 6, 2012 at 12:59 PM  
Blogger Michigan Man said...

Just doing a quick check in between jobs.

Hi everyone.

So it actually happened. I bet Skippy was on the phone to Alison to figure out how to keep her. Can they announce a special power on Wed. and use it on Thur.? This season I wouldn't put it past them. If she goes they'll probably use some kind of way to get her back, the ole switch aroo.

Should be an interesting week.

August 6, 2012 at 1:00 PM  
Blogger curlerchick said...

Anyone watching the close Soccer match at the Olympics between Canada and the US. Canada are serious underdogs but hanging in.

I know most of you are cheering for the US but you gotta love an underdog :)

August 6, 2012 at 1:05 PM  
Blogger lee said...

So who is watching Shanielle (;)) in the HOH bed? His body language is so not touching her. I feel bad for her that she has no clue.

Hi Carolyn and Co.!

August 6, 2012 at 1:05 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Susan - I have always been a big Janelle fan. am devasted today. Was pretty disappointed in Dan leading Danelle down that path, and Boogie - is at the top of my dislike list LOL Who you rooting for. Not really attached to any of the newbies yet, dont like Shane, Danielle, or Brit, as the 3 of them have NO convictions, and can be pretty well swayed into anything. GO HOME BOOGS...

August 6, 2012 at 1:09 PM  
Blogger Grendon said...

Has it occurred to Wil that he's not part of the upstairs alliance and there is no downstairs alliance? If he was smart he would be talking to Ashley, Jenn and Joe about trying to get one more vote to keep Janelle. I know it's an almost impossible long shot. But for the downstairs crew, they should at least try. If it worked Frank would be gone. Then there would be 5 upstairs with at least 2 proven competitors (Danielle and Shane). But there would be 6 downstairs, led by an incredibly pissed off Jedi Jane out for vengeance.

Just where do these downstairs people think they are going?

August 6, 2012 at 1:11 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Hey Blue, Im with your Dad, love most reality shows. but BB most definately my favorite , hands down. nothing wrong with us straight guys watching Rue. He, well she LOL is a riot. love her.

August 6, 2012 at 1:12 PM  
Blogger Geeech said...

Who on the silent six will get scumbagged first?

August 6, 2012 at 1:21 PM  
Blogger Susan said...

Greg-
Even though I know it's a long shot, I'm rooting for Ian. Can't help it...bad case of heartstrings over here. ;)

After Ian, I'd say Dan. And even though Frank and Boggie get under my skin I have to admit, they are keeping everyone on their toes...including poor Carolyn here.

August 6, 2012 at 1:24 PM  
Blogger Susan said...

Hey Blue!

RuPaul rocks! Even though he does his make up better than I do...errrr.

August 6, 2012 at 1:26 PM  
Blogger Mallory3877 said...

Grendon- totally with you on that! What are the downstairs people thinking?!?!


As for the Dan, Danielle, Shane and Britney- Wow. I really thought Dan was above being able to be manipulated by Boogie/Frank, but I was wrong. Frank/Boogie will run this house and Danielle should be very embarrassed when she gets out of the house for a number of reasons (being overconfident, throwing herself at someone who obviously doesn't/will never reciprocate those feelings, getting out a player who wouldn't have come after you for weeks to come). She is def my most-hated houseguest at the moment. Come on, Janie...You have to stay!!!!

August 6, 2012 at 1:29 PM  
Blogger Blue said...

Susan, Greg,

I'm rooting for Dan. He's my all-time fave player. But, I would love to see Ian take the whole thing. Love, love, love that idea.

If I had to choose someone else to root for to win beyond those two, well........Jenn because she has been outstanding at hanging in the shadow thus far.......Frank because he has survived the block soooooo many times already (and likely will again this week).

In fact, if Frank stays in the house after this week, he probably has already earned the right to win this game if he makes it to Final 2.

But, Dan. Dan the Man. My Man Dan. Father Dan. I will never stop rooting for him as long as he is in this game.

August 6, 2012 at 1:34 PM  
Blogger Blue said...

Susan,

My dad once told my step-mom she could stand to learn some make-up techniques from RuPaul. LOL That didn't go over well. I had to side with my stepmother on that one. hehehehehe

Rupaul's Drag Race released the identities of the new contestants for Season 5 today. It's going to be an All-Stars season. LOL

That cracks me up because there have only been 4 seasons thus far. Seems a bit soon for an All-Stars, but okay.

August 6, 2012 at 1:37 PM  
Blogger FL Girl said...

I am very disappointed. I think with Jani gone the game will be very boring while we sit here and watch the 6 take out the others.

I have lost ALL respect for Dan. When he said to Boogie last nite to "start a fight with Jani" for his enjoyment, that said alot about Dan.

Dan just wants to beat Boogie-he was dumb enough to tell Boogie that last night. Its all ego for Dan. I get all that but to tell someone to get into a fight for your own enjoyment is mean.
I feek bad for Jani because she has been blamed for alo of lies and things that she didn't do. She had a bad team to work with from the start. I hope she can get some power to stay in the house, but I think even if she did at this point she has noone.

August 6, 2012 at 1:40 PM  
Blogger FL Girl said...

I am very disappointed. I think with Jani gone the game will be very boring while we sit here and watch the 6 take out the others.

I have lost ALL respect for Dan. When he said to Boogie last nite to "start a fight with Jani" for his enjoyment, that said alot about Dan.

Dan just wants to beat Boogie-he was dumb enough to tell Boogie that last night. Its all ego for Dan. I get all that but to tell someone to get into a fight for your own enjoyment is mean.
I feek bad for Jani because she has been blamed for alo of lies and things that she didn't do. She had a bad team to work with from the start. I hope she can get some power to stay in the house, but I think even if she did at this point she has noone.

August 6, 2012 at 1:40 PM  
Blogger Blue said...

Carolyn, I'm so glad you are taking a break!

Doggie is dying to go for a walk.

Well, not really dying, but she can be a drama queen at times. Wonder who she gets that from? *Blue looks around an empty room*

August 6, 2012 at 1:41 PM  
Blogger Blue said...

p.s.

I love the Lynyrd Skynrd track pic! LOL

August 6, 2012 at 1:42 PM  
Blogger Emrys said...

Gosh I can't stand all of them blatantly lying to her. The irony is that they are lyIng, making up stuff etc about Jamie when theyre accusing her of had doing the same things. This is unbearable to watch. My poor Queen. :-(

Please activate those Jedi senses. Don't trust wil or anyone when they say you're safe! And I can't believe ashley is turning on her too .

August 6, 2012 at 1:44 PM  
Blogger FL Girl said...

I think Dan keeping Frank is a hugh mistake. I am ready to stop watching this season because I don't like anyone. Boggie and Frank are nasty.

August 6, 2012 at 1:44 PM  
Blogger Lisa Mason said...

well, I think taking Wil down and Keeping Frank up was smart. you never know if something could happen to change the tides (again) Frank could still be leaving. If they were really s a bit. Let Frank think he is safe and not worry at all. I understand the reasoning that Janelle is an excellent player, but I truly believe she was loyal to the coaches alliance.I don't trust Boogie at all. He will turn on everyone on a dime and he is only out for himself and Frank. he as much as admitted it. So why do they think keeping him is a good idea? Dan may be up to something. Danielle really has an inflated ego right now. It will deflate fast when she is up on the block. Boogie and Frank will be laughing in DR. Boogie thinks he is Dr Will 2.0 and Frank thinks he is HIS Boogie. *sigh* I think if they were 100% sure of getting Janie out, they would have just taken Frank off. Keeping him up is insurance. I am a Janie fan and wanted her to make it to the end. Imagine 3 times in there and not making it to final 2 once?

August 6, 2012 at 1:47 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

mmmwah!! :0)

Breaktime for me! IATSE Union rules. ;)

I'll be back with a new top post around 3:30pm BBT... Please mind the critters on the live feeds for me til then?

August 6, 2012 at 1:51 PM  
Blogger Frank The Bear said...

1 coach gone (hopefully) and 3 more to follow?

August 6, 2012 at 1:51 PM  
Blogger FL Girl said...

I would so love if somehow Jani was able to stay--I so want to see Dani's face. Her head would explode and I really think the girl would be scared shitless.

August 6, 2012 at 1:54 PM  
Blogger Susan said...

As long as Frank and Boogie are in the house they will be public enemy number one, and two. Dan is no dummy, he knows this and makes his target a wee bit smaller. I think Dan had no choice but to take this opprotunity to get Jani out or risk his game play being exposed to all. As for Jani, don't count her out just yet, she is far from out that door.

** Blue, I don't if I should feel bad for your stepmom or for your pops after making that comment to her! lol! ;)

August 6, 2012 at 1:56 PM  
Blogger FL Girl said...

Only hope for Jani is a special power. The house would flip out. Come on AC help a girl out.

August 6, 2012 at 1:59 PM  
Blogger ChristaC said...

Love the song choice Caro! Should be an interesting few days in the house. Kudos to Janie for being calm and talking to Danielle right away. I'm not sure I'd have the cajones to do that :o)

So glad you're taking a break HDC! These critters are going to require your intake of lots of caffeine, snuggles and cuddles to keep your sanity! Now I can focus on my real job for a bit *smirk*

August 6, 2012 at 2:02 PM  
Blogger FL Girl said...

Why would anyone want to work with Boogie--he talks so down to everyone, especially Ian. Has everyone not listened to how devoted he is to Frank. Open your eyes ppl. I need to stop typing cuz Im upset with all of this.

August 6, 2012 at 2:08 PM  
Blogger FL Girl said...

Who is everyone going to lie about when Jani is gone--At least she can go home to her baby and that gives me comfort.
I think it will be weeks before anything exciting happens now. I mean even if the other side of the house W/J/A get HOH, they don't have the votes.

August 6, 2012 at 2:14 PM  
Blogger FL Girl said...

I think Jani will go out in class. I hope noone starts a fight with her.

August 6, 2012 at 2:18 PM  
Blogger ChristaC said...

Blue - glad you took doggy for a walk. Can't be dissing your #1 gal since you know she knows how to make you pay! *wink*

August 6, 2012 at 2:27 PM  
Blogger FL Girl said...

I think this puts a bigger target on Dan/Dani. Everyone knows Dan is telling Dani what to do. Boggie/Frank haven't done anything to anyone to get a target right now. I think Dan/Dani/Shane will be first target. The house see them as 3 working togather. The more Dani tells them this is all her puts the target on her. Time will tell.

August 6, 2012 at 2:47 PM  
Blogger Lindsey said...

Boogie made such a BOLD move. I never watched Janelle's season, so I don't understand why she is America's Favorite. Maybe someone could fill me in. Don't get me wrong, I don't like Danielle either, but I dislike Janelle more. I'm kinda excited about this turn in events. Makes things very exciting. And Carolyn, I am also excited for the DRs. WHYYYYY can't be BB be on every night that way we'd get DRs more?? Woe is us.

August 6, 2012 at 3:08 PM  
Blogger Emrys said...

FL Girl, I'm just appalled at all this. I can't believe all the venom towards her. Whether or not she has lied, she has never stooped to this level. And these idiots falling for Froogies lies. And Wil thinkin that he's part of some imaginary alliance. And like @Grendon said about the downstairs people, its beyond me how they are falling with this. Basically, at this moment, the entire house except maybe Joe, is against her at the moment. Just imagine how that feels. No matter what you think of her I don't think anyone deserves this.

I'm not holding my breath but let's see what happens. Janie usually works best when her back is against the wall.

Not happy. :(

August 6, 2012 at 3:20 PM  
Blogger Blue said...

♫♪ I'm baaaaaaaack ♪

I hate trash day. Gotta haul those stupid trash cans all the way down the driveway to the curb. Wouldn't mind it so much if Boogie was in one of them. Actually, I'd be down-right anxious!

August 6, 2012 at 3:23 PM  
Blogger Blue said...

I watered my mater plants when I was out and picked a tiny ripe red one and ate it right there. Yummmy!

*Blue is babbling again.:)

August 6, 2012 at 3:39 PM  
Blogger FL Girl said...

Emry, Even if she can somehow stay in the game, she has noone to work with. To think Frank says he is embarrased for her while his butt in in a tutu is beyond me. Brit started all this hate on jani. Like I said who will Brit target hate on now. I am way upset for Jani but at least she can go home to her beautiful baby.

August 6, 2012 at 3:42 PM  
Blogger Blue said...

I'm surprised the house is so calm right, given the earlier events.

I don't expect Janelle to explode or go ballistic, because she's too smart to do that. It would hurt any chance or shot she may have.

But, I'm surprised at how quickly everything has settled down.

Janelle could very easily start screwing with people as the week wears on if she knows she isn't getting anywhere. And, I wouldn't blame her one bit if she does go that route eventually.

Hey, if you know you're going out and there is nothing more you can do rationally, why not make your last 1 day or several hours memorable?

August 6, 2012 at 3:44 PM  
Blogger FL Girl said...

I'm still kinda surprised that Dan went with this because yesterday him and Brit mentioned how the DR was all over them about this. I think they (DR) wanted Jani to stay.

August 6, 2012 at 3:50 PM  
Blogger Blue said...

I just saw my next door neighbor (the one to the left of me, not the newly married couple to the right of me) arrive home from work carrying a 12 pack of beer with her. hehehe She's not much of a drinker. Given it's only Monday, she must have had a bad day at work.

oooooh! AS I was typing that, her boyfriend just pulled into the driveway right behind her! :) Maybe they are having a little 'private' party this evening?

*Yea, Blue is bored. Nothing much happening on the feeds.

I'm gonna go check out the full cast line-up for Season 5 of RuPaul's Drag Race.

August 6, 2012 at 3:51 PM  
Blogger tootie the most horrible said...

Danielle sure talks tough, but seems like she's holed herself up in the HOH a la Ronnie the Rat.

August 6, 2012 at 3:57 PM  
Blogger Mappy said...

Lost power last night at 7. Returned after 2 a.m. No show, no recording, no BBAD.

Thank you for the updates. Lots of comments to catch up with!

August 6, 2012 at 3:57 PM  
Blogger Blue said...

hahahahahaha

I just watched the youtube video of the promotion for the upcoming season of Rupaul's Drag Race All-Stars Edition and it is great! It has a Wonder Woman theme to it! Loving it!

August 6, 2012 at 3:58 PM  
Blogger Blue said...

I get why Brit is lying to Janelle right now as the two of them sit and talk at the big round table, but honestly, I'd rather ram barbed wire up my left nostril, yank it down the right nostril and floss my own sinuses than listen to it.

Switching feeds!!!!

August 6, 2012 at 4:03 PM  
Blogger ltcmek said...

Wanted more out of Janelle this season. Expected more out of her.

We all know Boogie for what he is.

I know Dan knows Boogie too. Don't really understand this, but just keep believing he knows what he's doing.

Just gotta trust me some Dan!

August 6, 2012 at 4:06 PM  
Blogger JadeDarkStar said...

I for one dont think boogie and frank are gona go back on the deal with dan shane dani and brit yet. i think there gona try and play the game with them and get wil joe and ash and jen out first i did see the convo with them talking to ian about getting rid wil and joe too

i think that dani and dan will both make it to jury

August 6, 2012 at 4:06 PM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

G'Day Carolyn, Blue, and YOU! (<- Insert your name here.)

Last night wore my old butt OUT! I stayed in bed until 3:45 PM GaYToR Central Time. Today I am thinking I will be taking a Feed Break too. Now if I can find a food delivery location, I'm staying in for a 'retrieve my sanity' day (pretending I had some to begin with.)

Honestly, I don't even know what delivers to this area because DQTD always goes out to pick up our orders. I'm hoping for Papa John's delivery. I could do that but I'm trying not to drive while under heavy med influence and pain.

Needless to say, I don't like the turns this show has taken over the past 24 hours and how the HoH et al. cannot see through Mike Malin is beyond my comprehension.

Carolyn, last night I told Lessa I would request triple-time plus combat pay for her excellent coverage, but after realizing she is a Britney fan I am withdrawing that request. ;) Please donate it to the Save Janelle Fund instead, in her name. *giggle*

I'll be back to play after I resolve my food dilemma.

:o)
GaYToR

August 6, 2012 at 4:07 PM  
Blogger Blue said...

Me thinks Caro is getting her groove on.

♫♪ Bow chicka wow wow ♪

August 6, 2012 at 4:08 PM  
Blogger JadeDarkStar said...

i cant belive all the dani haters im reading about jezze give the girl credit she has won both comps this week, she isgetting rid of one of the many trash talkers in the game and yes jani did say she was comign after dan and dani to wil to brit to joe. come on every one flip flops nd its part the game. I for one am chearing for dani. i hope shane brit or dan wins next weeks hoh.

August 6, 2012 at 4:11 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Psst! :0)

New Top Post!!

BowChickaWowow - I wish!

August 6, 2012 at 4:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below