;
Live feed signups *Support the Site* u get them through.
*Thank You* for getting your feeds via The Links Here on BBDish!
We're Ready for BB17!!

BB17 Posts: Happy BB17 Premiere Day!, BBDish is Back for BB17!
BB16 EZ Archive: Miss a few Days? Check the BBDish EZ Archive, BB16 Flashback How To: Need Flashback Help? Here ya go!
Cool BB Stuff on Ebay & Around the Net!: Personalized BB TShirts!, BB Auctions, BBDish Swag: TShirts, Mugs & More, BB on Big Brother - Big Brother, Season 11

BBDish! Ya Gotta Have it!

BB17 Starts June 24th!

Google

Tuesday, August 7, 2012

The Overnight Report

Good morning, BB Lovers!  Happy Tuesday!

Today in the BB house, we're expecting HoH Pics (usually around noonish), much gaming from Janelle and Frank... a possible blow out between Boogie and Janelle.. and continued incessant whining and lying about Janelle bullying her from Danielle.

Will BB have any surprises for us today?  It seems quite possible..

Danielle spent much of Monday day and night telling the tale of Janelle bullying her --hugging her, telling her she wasn't mad, and trying to get a handle on how this happened-- to anyone and everyone who would listen.  At last count she was up to 9 HGs.  If you'd like to see it with your own eyes, flip around flashback in the quad a bit, find Danielle's mouth moving, and go to that feed.  I transcribed it a couple times yesterday.  Danielle put it on rewind several times again late last night.

If you weren't around yesterday, here are the links to get you up to speed:


Okie dokie then.. Let's do this.. :)  We rejoin our HGs for the Overnight Report just after 1am.. 


1:15am
f3
HoH
Frank, Danielle, Shane


Frank: She's just freakin'..
Danielle: Joe wont talk to me right now.
Frank: Priority one, they get outa here by jury.
Shane; both of them.
Danielle: And then she said, I had a dream last night.. I saw you and Ashley in the final 4.
Shane: Ashley in the final 4?!
Frank: I think it'll be like a fan question..
Danielle: Who would you rather see in a bikini, Frank or Ashley?
Shane: Frank!

Shane: As far as communication, I haven't talked game to anyone today..
Frank: I was in the pool talkin' to Ashley and Wil, and they come up and they're like, you got our votes.
Danielle: What are people saying about me putting up Janelle?  What'd they say about me personally?
Frank: Nothing bad.  They're all so over Janelle, they see it.

Dani leaves.  Frank goes to the HoH bathroom to wash his feet..

Frank: Goin' forward, we're gonna kill it.
Shane: I know, right?
Frank: My feet are digustin'.
Shane: oh, I know.. it's the outside..
Frank: I got that shower gel, if you're lookin' for it.


1:23am
f1
Joe, Dan, Janelle, Wil, Ashley

Dan: Do you know who Drizzy is?
Janelle: He's a hip hop artist...

Jenn: Which temptation do you try the hardest to resist?
Janelle: Food.


1:24a
f3
Frank: We have been friggin' targets.. I feel pretty confident about 1 of us winnin' HoH..
Shane: Yeah, me too..
Frank: Especially if it's a knock out situation..

The plan is to knock out Joe..

Shane: If you and I have to.. I don't want to.. but stage an argument.. I'm willing to go up as a pawn..  Here's another thing.. You probably wish you'd taken that 5 grand now.. cuz you're safe..
Frank: But those prizes sometimes hurt you down the line.
Shane: Wil didn't even batt an eyelash.. You know his parents are surgeons?
Frank: Yeah, he aint hurtin.. F*ck, man.. These stipends alone will help me out.

1:28a
F1
Wil, Ashley,  Ian
Living Room/Kitchen

Ashley: How was your bath today, Ian?
Ian: It was great.  I need to win that frikkin room, just for the bath..
Ashley: What's everyone doing upstairs?
Ian: I think Britney went to bed.  I think it's just Shane and Danielle up there.
Ashley: Did everyone else go to bed.
Ian: Everyone else hit the sack.. I think there's a pack of people outside.. I know Boogie gets up mad early..
Ashley: And Frank. I don't wanna wait.. Let's go lay down.

1:30a
f1
More of the Card Questions..

Joe: I don't know how to act alone.. I always have to have buddies around me..
Janelle: I think I'm at my best when I'm alone.
Dan: I think I really just want to have a successful non-divorce marriage.
Jenn: Which other culture would you choose to be born into?
Dan: Japan.
Jenn: Spain
Janelle: Holland..
Dan: Why?
Janelle; It's like the most liberal city..
Joe: You're a liberal?
Janelle: I just like to live my life how I like to live it..
Jenn: What would you most like to learn to do on a computer?
Dan: That's a crappy one.
Jenn: Who has inspired you as a mentor and why?


1:33am
F3
HoH
Frank and Shane

BRomancing the alliance and the vote.. 

Frank: An you're also not used to dealing with people like that in life.. And you have to..
Shane: Exactly.
Fishies..
Shane: But it's tough.. She's young and she's got her emotions in it and she's sweet.. but it's tough to tell her that I don't wanna.. (fishies)
**we know.

1:38a
Danielle returns..

Danielle: Hello.. Hello.. Shane..
(he's hiding under the bed. He pokes his head up and she tickles him)
Shane: Don't.. I'm so fat today.. Is anyone up?
Danielle: Wait.  See if Janelle's moved.  She was just saying she wanted to talk.. I don't wanna talk to her.

Watching Janelle and Ian on the spy screen..

Shane: What was she talking to Ian about?
Danielle: Trying to get his vote.

Shane: What are Ian and Janelle talking about?
Danielle: Nothing.. Science or something..
Shane: Oh..

1:41a
F1
Joe, Jenn, Dan

Dan: I think the best thing is I don't have to give birth..
Jenn: Right?? As a little girl, that's a scary thing.. LIke that has to come out of this??


1:42am
f3
Ian and Janelle are talking at the dining table.. about her husband.. he's got an engineering degree.. but he runs his own biz now.

Ian: Once you understand math, you can understand most things..
Janelle: THat's how we met is math.. I was having problems in that class, and he helped me.. It's so hard for me.  So, so hard.
Ian: I loved Calc.  IT was the best.
Janelle: Wow. Didn't you tell me you were really gifted when you were younger?  You were basically a genius?
Ian: I couldn't have gone to Harvard, because I screwed around in highschool.. I got Bs.. 9th and early 10th.. I was really lazy.

1:45a
Ashley and Wil

Ash: We should get rid of her.. just for our sanity.. to play the game better.  She's just causing shit that's not necessary..

Wil: Oh my gah..
Ash: As long as we can keep safe the next 3 weeks..
Wil: I honestly think if we can just keep safe the next 2 weeks, we'll make it to jury..
Ash: After Janelle, then 2 others, then Jury..
 Wil: I bet we have a fast forward or a double eviction next Thursday.. I bet that's what they do.. It'll be 3 people in 2 weeks.. So Janelle will go on Thursday.. SOmeone else on Monday.. THen another on Thursday.
Ash: Hopefully Dan and Boogie..
Wil: We're not gonna get that lucky.. Maybe one of them.. I think Dan and Danielle are even a bigger threat.  She is so manipulated by him.. Just breaking up those 2 groups.. Dan/Danielle, Boogie, Frank..
Ash: We gotta break up that foursome..
Wil: What about all the coaches working together?
Ash: I was so confused.. It sucks cuz Joe ruined that.. Ciz I think Boogie likes us and he likes telling us stuff.
**smh
Wil: So then the next week, jury will start.. THey just need to do one fast forward.. Cuz jury's 7 people, right? So if we got rid of 2..
Ash: That'll be 9..
Wil: I bet you that's what they do.. omg.. that'sll be the greatest week ever.. Cuz technically, juey should start this week, if we'd been playing all along wothout the coaches.  We just gotta get there and then go from there.  Janelle will be out.. and then ideally, we need to get out 2 strong players.. Shane..
Ash: Dude, I'd get out Shane in a heartbeat.
Wil: That'd be awesome.. Shane, Boogie.. Danielle..
Ash: She's as big a threat as Shane.
Wil: Next week we have to bring it up to her.. Actually, you owe me one, cuz I kept you here.. Eye for an eye, lie for a lie..We don't have to keep our word.
Ash: No.

Fishies

Feed 1
1:56a Frank has joined Wil and Ash..

Frank: I think it's gonna be normal this week, only because last week was so big.. I think they might just do 1 fast forward this year.. and then have some weird pandora's box thing..
Wil: I did hear one rumor that 3 people would be nominated and we'd vote for 1 to stay..
Frank: It'd be a different way to do it..
Wil: They have to do something.. And it would be interesting..
Frank: I agree.

Frank: I think it was something like that.. and Boogie was like.. well, f it then, you're not gonna send my main guy home.

They hear a noise, and think Janie's listening to their conversation.  She's in the dining area with Ian..

Ash: When did that happen?
Frank: I don't know.
Wil: I think it happened last night.
Frank: These days just melt together to me..

 2:02a
Wil goes to the bathroom.. Frank tickles Ashley's neck..

Ash: Stop, you're gonna make me have wet dreams..
Frank: I've been wakin' up with wicked hard ons
**yes, he has. in case anyone wondered what BEMHO was - before early morning hard on.

Ash: I've been having naughty dreams..
Frank: I think it's cuz I haven't rubbed one out.

Wil Returns as Frank is talking abut the night Joe inadvertently cupped his butt, thinking he was his wife.

2:06a
Ian passes through..
Ash: G'night Ian..
Frank: I love seeing Ian in his underwear..
Ash: I love seeing Ian in his underwear sleeping with Boogie..

Frank: Ian put Boogie on blast today about his breath..

Frank: Know what's weird about this house?  You still have to maintain relationships with people you're really strained about (paraphrasing).

Frank and Wil have a little go at each other about their history..

Frank: It's hard.. I know.. I'll never just vote with the majority.. For instance, you say you voted with the majority, but either way you voted would have been the majority.  I feel like that's such a cop out.. You don't need to vote with the majority.. You need to vote what's best for you.  I don't bring it up.  You do..
Wil: Cuz I feel bad.
Frank: Well, you cn make it up to me this week.  This game is crazy.. One week you're against someone and then next you're together again..
Wil: This house is crazy..  Frank is like cursed, but blessed in this house..
Ash: I know.
Wil: It's like, you can't go.
Frank: I'm like the blocked kryptonite.  I don't know what it is.. I'm just lucky.
Wil: You were on the block.. Willie lost his Shit..
Frank: We made him lose his shit..
Wil: Willie was trying to voluntarily leave..
Franks: I think he was too.
Wil: Well, he said to Shane, I'm outta here. I'm leavin'.  And then they took Shane to the DR instead.

You guessed it!  Fishies.  Time check - 2:13am

Frank: What's crazy too is.. I don't know about ya'll, but I feel like I've known everybody in here forever..
Wil/Ash: Oh yeah..

Frank: I'm kinda curious.. I have no bead on Joe..
Wil: He's a wild card.  I think he's close with Janelle.
Ash: He'll change his mind 5000 before the vote.
Frank: I wonder who he'd put up if he wins..
Wil: Oh Gah.. I hadn't even thought about that..

Talk turns to Ian..

Frank: I think Ian'll still listen to me and Mike first.. No magic 8 ball answer.. When I asked if he had my back, he was just straight up yes.  It's taken me and Mike a while to get his guard down with us..
Wil: Do you think he has his own plan?
Frank: I don't.
Ash: I think he's such a super fan, and now that he's here, he doesn't know what to do..
Frank: He's a sweet kid.. kinda quirky.. and he's not the most socially equipped to be in this game.
Ash: He makes his rounds..
Frank: But if I'm just sittin there talking one on one with someone.. He'll sit down and start making small talk.. I'll give him a minute, and I'll be like, Hey Ian.. I'm on the block.  I'm trying to hustle here.

Talk about Ian's social game continues.. then moves on to Dan..

Frank: This may be wishful thinking.. But I would Assume if Danielle put Janelle up, she would want her gone.  So I would assume that Dan would vote Janelle out..
Ash: Yeah, but you know what Dan told.. Oh.. I don't know if I should be saying this..
Wil: Keep it to yourself..
Ash: I dont' get it..
Frank: It's not a big deal..
Wil: Oh, you mean when Dan told Janelle he'd vote for hr if Danielle said it was ok.
Frank: She thinks she has a lot of votes.
Wil: Well, you have ours.. (and as a 2nd thought) If you'll work with us next week.
Frank: YEah..

feed 1 - 2:20am cont'd.

Wil: I feel like she's made you out to be a bigger threat than you are.. like she's been gunning for you since day 1.. get frank out get frank out..
Ash: And I told Danielle that I would support whatever she wanted.. And apparently Janelle talked a bunch of shit on me today too.. Well, duh.. She's been doing that since day one.  She would backstab us in a heartbeat.  We're supposed to be a team, and she throws us under the bus all the time.  She'll just make up lies.. like, Frank will definitely come after you.. Frank doesn't care.
**I can't wait for their hindsight DRs..
Ash: She was just a liability for us.
Wil: Joe's a liability too.


2:25am BBT
Meanwhile, up in HoH..

Shane: You're gonna put me to sleep.
**not exactly what she was hoping you'd say.
Danielle: That's ok.. Lemme lock this door, just in case Janelle's still up.  I don't want to talk to her..
**ha!

F1
2:30a
Ashley, Wil and Frank cont'd

Ashley and Wil keep talking about Janelle and Joe and everyone, and Frank keeps fake bonding with them and gathering information.  Watching Frank manipulate the situation.. I'm embarrassed for Wil and Ashley.

2:40am
f1
Father Dan has come up to HoH to break up what's not happening..

Shane assures him "there have only been 2 kisses, and both were instigated by" him.  Danielle doesn't catch the dig.

2:42am Shane says goodnight.. Dan stays to talk to Danielle, at her request..

Danielle: So Boogie came up here, and he was afraid Ian was gonna get on our nerves about the bath thing.. And when Boogie left, Ian was like, Boogie really wouldn't say that stuff.  Frank said, Boogie and Janelle are about to get in a fight.  I feel like it's gonna happen.. before Thursday.

Dan: I don't know.
Danielle: I'm so tired of her bullying me.. She says stuff to break me down.. She's like, Dan's voting to keep me.  He wasn't happy with you earlier today.
Dan: hehe
Danielle: Why do you think that's funny?!
Dan: I'm trying to picture it..
Danielle: She's like, that's why you need to keep me, we all 3 can work together..
Dan: What else did Boogie say?
Danielle: Boogie's like, Oh yeah.. I hate women.. That's why I have a son, right?
**any receptacle in a storm
Danielle: Boogie's like, I warned her yesterday to stop talking about me..

Danielle continues whining about Janelle to Dan..  She's been on a "Janelle came up here and bullied me" track all day and night to anyone who will listen, which is just about everyone.  I think the current tally is at 9.
Dan: Did Joe say anything to you?
Danielle: No.
Dan: He's the one person who's nervous.
Danielle: Honestly, I think Boogie and Frank really are gonna roll with this.
Dan: I think for a week or 2, until Joe or Wil are gone.. If we can get rid of Joe first, and then have them take out Wil..
Danielle: Whatever.. Frank came up here and he and Shane.. they were joking around..  But I don't know how much more I can take of Janelle coming up here and cornering me.. and she kept saying, you were supposed to be my friend, and you backstabbed me.. I would never do this to you.. I'm like, what's there to understand, Janelle? And then going around trying to throw Frank under the bus, saying that Frank is my target and I want Frank out..  I'm sorry.  Maybe it's just me, and the way I've been raised.. Guys don't scare me.  I would rather me and a house full of guys than you any day..
Dan: Like a house full of Shanes?

Janelle's knocking on the  door.  They go quiet.  And ignore her.  She walks away..

Dan: She's looking for me..

Janelle walks outside...
Janelle: They're upstairs talking.  THey wouldn't let me in.  I didn't want to sell Wil out to Dan, cuz that's not who I am, but 2 days ago, he came to me and said, I think you and Dan are working together, and I gotta tell you, I'm coming after dan.  It's just not who I am..
Joe: But you gotta.  You just can't let that slide..
Janelle: I'll tell em.. Wil is just so untrustworthy.

2:55a
Upstairs..
Danielle: Why do you think she's doing this to me?  Do you think she's threatened by me?
Dan: I have no idea. If she had just played her normal game, she would've gone far.  She was very trustworthy.. She never turned her back on her alliance..
Danielle; (laughing) I bet she's getting so pissed.. me not answering the door.. If I had opened the door, she woulda come sit and talked to me.
**the horror.
Danielle: We've been arguing all day..
**lie
Danielle: You were wondering why I was put in this house?  To send you out.. Thanks, BB! No one gets between me and my Dan.
**how about an original thought?

Dan: I gave you the keys to the castle..
Danielle: What?? Are you trying to tell me you let me win the last comp?
Dan: No.. I said I gave you the keys to this castle.. This game..

Danielle: You're not expendable to me..
Dan: If it happens, I wouldn't want you to be vengeful.. I would hope I coached you better than that.  That's not important.  What's important is getting your ass to the end.

back to Janie..
3am
Danielle: Her paranoia has reached another level...  She's dirty!
** there's a mirror in the hoh bathroom.  please avail yourself.

Dan: She's gonna be on line all summer with this when she gets out.
Danielle: Do you think she's gonna put me on blast?

Dan: I hope she sees it as flattering and a good move, at some point.. She'll be fine.  She gets to go home to Minnesota.. her husband.. her baby..

3:09a
f3
Flipping outside to check on Janelle and Joe, they've fallen into a comfortable silence.  Janelle breaks it..



Janelle: We knew he was gonna lie.. He said he came prepared to.. Who does he think is gonna work with him now?  Who is gonna trust him?  It's just dumb.
Joe: Oh, Wil.  Why would you do this? (pause)  He just might be a pathological liar..

3:11am
Joe: I'm gettin' ready to go to bed..
Janelle; Me too.

They clean the area..

Joe: And you've still got to sleep with him.
Janelle: No, I don't.  I sleep with Britney.
**insert innocuous ironic comment here.

3:50am BBT
Danielle and Dan are still up talking.. Currently, Danielle's talking jealously about how much more attention Dan gave Kara than her when Kara was still in the house..

Dan: You mean when she was on the block?!

At 3:56am, Dan tells Danielle goodnight.. and..  I hang around the Quad for a few minutes to see if Dan has any thoughts he'd like to share with us privately..



This concludes the Overnight Report.  :0)  See you when the HGs wake up!






Permalink







38 Comments:

Blogger WendyBBFanatic said...

Good morning Caro! Or shall I say goodnight,I think it is power nap time, a couple hours maybe. I stayed up with the HGs as I was having an insomniac moment, then school started today, yay! And here I sit on the dish instead of sleeping a couple hours while I can. BBDish I gotta have it! I love reading your input and comments as well as everyone's opinions.

Danielle keeps twisting her stories more to each person she tells.

August 7, 2012 at 6:40 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just when I thought I couldn't like anyone less than Rachel... we meet Danielle. While most house guests are crazy, this girl is just bat #$*& crazy!

I have to say I'm really dissapointed in Dan. Now I have no one to cheer for!

And whatever happened to Ian's moral apprehension for backdooring people? He was all about that in the past...

Oh this game!

August 7, 2012 at 6:45 AM  
Blogger Shi Shi said...

Good morning Caro and all other BB lovers.

I didn't watch last night had to go to bed for work today so I am watching flashbacks.

How did it really go down between Danielle and Janelle? I listening to her side of the story told to Brit and I have a feeling she is exaggerating what she said quite a bit!

August 7, 2012 at 6:48 AM  
Blogger Shi Shi said...

Good morning Caro and all other BB lovers.

I didn't watch last night had to go to bed for work today so I am watching flashbacks.

How did it really go down between Danielle and Janelle? I listening to her side of the story told to Brit and I have a feeling she is exaggerating what she said quite a bit!

August 7, 2012 at 6:49 AM  
Blogger ggdcrj said...

Thank you to all the BB Dish GODS that keep me/us updated since I do not have the live feeds. Every summer I look forward to BB but it wouldn't be BB with out the BB Dish, thank you for all that you Ms. Caro!!

On that same note, Ms. Danielle is likely to be this summers most disliked player for what she is doing to Janelle, imho, lol!! Goooo JANELLE!!!

August 7, 2012 at 7:05 AM  
Blogger Michigan Man said...

Good Morning Carolyn, everyone

I understand what Danielle is talking about when she says that Janelle is bulling her. If anyone thinks for a minute that the hug and "I'm not mad" was real I'd like to sell you some beach property in Iowa. That's Janelle's way, turn on the charm while seizing inside. She hovers and every time someone was in HOH all week, before this happened, she had to be there to break it up. It's not classic bulling but it's still the same. Frank does it too, to Danielle. If you really don't like someone and they hang around you all the time you see it that way. I see this as how Danielle feels. She doesn't like to be cornered.

Everyone in the house is on to Janelle too, besides blind man Joe, because he's the same way as far as lies. She can't charm her way out this time. Production saves her or no one will.

Does Danielle have HOHits and paranoia, sure, but no worse than any other HOH. They all get it and next week she'll become normal again, besides her obsession with Shane that is.

I think the HGs are making a great decision this week and next week they should get rid of Boogie and the week after, love the guy, Dan. If anyone wants to win this game they need those three out before jury. Frank and Danielle will have a tougher time without their former coaches and strongest ally but other than that it's the best move, IMHO.

This will be my only check in today, only an hour between jobs later.

Have a wonderful day everyone :)

August 7, 2012 at 7:09 AM  
Blogger Valerie said...

Good Morning Carolyn!! Good morning fellow Dishers 

Danielle – bless her sweet Alabama heart – really needs to stop it with the Janelle bashing. I am very much team Dan/Danielle, but it’s time that Danielle quit it with the bad talking of Janelle and just look towards the coming weeks and strategize to maintain her safety. And I get it that Shane is a hottie, but he’s obviously not that into Danielle. If he wants to be with her (and kiss her or whatnot) he would, on his own. And believe it or not, the house has many other things to talk about besides Danielle.

Anyway, I’m done ranting. The more I watch the feeds the more I’m digging Boogie and Franks’ gameplay. I think they’re playing really smart and covering themselves. And you gotta admit – Frank has been super fortunate to have eluded eviction 3 weeks in a row. Oh how I love this game!!

August 7, 2012 at 7:22 AM  
Blogger Janice said...

Thanks BBDish Queen Carolyn for the great Overnight Report!

I'm definitely not caring much for Danielle; she is showing her true colors in the HOH room. Lying, petty and insecure...........

Don't you think Dan sees thru this? She's gonna fall apart when he ditches her later in the game. It will be so much worse than when Britney was ditched by the Brigade. Britney broke down but then held her head up; Danielle is much more insecure and will fall apart, maybe even self-evict herself!

Just my humble opinion but she has become so unlikable!

Janice/GA

August 7, 2012 at 7:22 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Good morning, everyone! :) I just woke up from my post TOR sleep while the babies sleep nap.. Dashing off to starbucks for my caffeine super infusion.. be back before they can say wakey wakey..

August 7, 2012 at 7:25 AM  
Blogger Janice said...

Michigan Man, I hope you're right and Danielle goes back to "semi-normal" after she leaves HOH.

Of course she is always gonna be Shane's stalker! LOL

Janice/GA

August 7, 2012 at 7:26 AM  
Blogger Alyson said...

This whole Janie thing is really, really bothering me. She's my all-time favorite player, and although she's played a different game this year (that I haven't really loved), the way this thing has gone down just makes me nauseous.

I've never seen Janelle be treated so badly! Even the Nerd Herd were nicer to her than this! It's astonishing. I sincerely, sincerely dislike Dani. From the beginning I questioned her intelligence with that whole school teacher lie. I should have known she was this absurdly terrible when I found out she was a Bama fan (I'm a Tennessee VOL! haha). I thought she was against the whole backdoor thing?! Most hg's don't actually understand that concept, but Dan certainly does. And this was a true backdoor! If Janie walks out the door on Thursday, I will have lost ALL respect for Dan. That saddens me to say. They are handing this game to Mike Boogie. That shocks me to say!

Here's my question, and my Janxiety (my new word!) makes me desperate for someone to answer it;

AG & TPTB clearly had a different goal in mind when creating this Coaches to HG's twist. They know Janie is a massive fan favorite and I believe their ultimate goal was to have a bigger showdown between her & Boogie later in the game (MUCH later). They also knew the only comp Janie sucks at is endurance, and I believe they thought she would be safe with any of the girls winning HOH. While Janie performs best when she's on her own, she has ALWAYS had the chance to compete in Veto, and has ALWAYS won her way off the Block. She hasn't even been able to really compete for her life in the game, which is why BB & Fans love her so much!

-With that said, and considering all the help they gave Dani Donato last year in the DR, does anyone think TPTB will attempt to help Janie out by planting seeds in the DR? Especially with Dan, who understands that kind of thing?! They LOVE to see Janie compete when her back is against the wall and this is *THE* perfect opportunity. Not to mention what good TV it would make for both her & Boogie to really be on their own at the same time.

They have to be working on changing something, right?! I'm grasping at straws here...

August 7, 2012 at 7:29 AM  
Blogger REGY said...

good morning dishers! Thanks Caro for an awesome report as usual :)

What they are doing to Janelle is same thing they were doing last season to Rachel. Once a girl shows power all the other women gang up on her. Very sad.
Danielle herself said that she prefers being the only girl in the house. Wasn't it what got Britney got? I really hope as I said yesterday that Boogie or Frank get HOH on Thrsd and put her up. That will teach her who really is "trustworthy" in this game - Boogie! HA!
At least Janelle won't have to sit in jury and she did make some money from this appearance.

August 7, 2012 at 7:33 AM  
Blogger Peppi said...

I'd like to backdoor Danielle!!! Her nose must be growing because she continues to say that she has told no lies in the game--HUH??? Yesterday and last night she told some real whoppers to everyone, including Dan. It's a mememememe..HOH this week:(

August 7, 2012 at 7:37 AM  
Blogger Alyson said...

@Shi Shi

Read yesterday's POV Spoiler and Aftermath. You will see how much Janelle is "bullying" Danielle. Oh, I wish Janie waited for Dan to be in the room to talk to Dani. Then she wouldn't be able to spin this story right through Crazytown like she is.

Cannot. Stand. Dani.

August 7, 2012 at 7:38 AM  
Blogger Mallory3877 said...

Agreed 100%! She's giving Shelly a run for her money with me...

August 7, 2012 at 7:39 AM  
Blogger Amber824 said...

Good morning! I don't comment often but I am so livid with the 'Danielle' crew! If they all believe her BS and Janelle goes home, then I am rooting for Frank.

Only person I have been rooting for is Janelle and its apparent she's leaving...so now I have no one...sooo now I guess i'll be team Frank!! I hope he wins HOH and throws up Danielle and that little brat walks out the door!

August 7, 2012 at 7:48 AM  
Blogger Lisa said...

Talking to Nominated HGs goes with the job of HOH. Danielle has lied about everything from Day 1. She isn't going to have any fans.

August 7, 2012 at 7:53 AM  
Blogger Emrys said...

Morning Caro! Thanks for the TOR!

Unfortunately, I think this is a lost cause for Janie Doll. The house overwhelming me wants her out. They are blaming lies on her that she didn't even have anything to do with. Unless, like Caro said, she can really pull a rabbit out of her bum or AG decides to use her BB magic, its all but settled. :(

Boogie and Frank are sitting really pretty to their credit. And the amount of trust the Newbs and Dan and Brit have in him is just amazing. Would love to see their reaction when he comes back saying, that was then this is now.

Lastly, Danielles annoyance and HoHitis has gone to epic levels. Telling the same lie about her convo with Janie 9 times. Making up lies about her for no reason. I mean you already did what you wanted to do, just give the trash-a-thon a break already. Everything is about her. Everytime someone talks, it's always "what did they say about me?" or she brings it back to her and janelle. I have no idea how anyone can put up with it. And I repeat again, lying, trashing and making up stuff is what they are accusing Janie of doing. And look what they are doing now. How ironic.

Really sad how Janie has been isolated. Like I've said before, I would feel awful for anyone who was put in this situation. And it almost seems like she has given up and doesn't even want to try. We still have three days. Let's see what happens.

August 7, 2012 at 7:54 AM  
Blogger NaturalGrace28 said...

My favorite thing about bb is how all the hg's cry about other hg's lying to them. HELLOOOOOOOO you almost HAVE to lie in the BB house at one point or another. Quit your whinin' and play the game. I'm addicted to this show but there is an ectreme amount of whining this season with perhaps Ian and Dan being the exceptions
That's why I'm kinda rooting for Ian.

August 7, 2012 at 7:59 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I cant believe how much trashing of Danielle is going on. Is Janelle that beloved? She has been the biggest back stabber in the game up to now and this is a brilliant move to get her out. Of course Danielle is going to exaggerate to Dan how she is being treated Janelle, she doesn't want Dan to flip and decide he wants to keep her in the game and get rid of Frank. I for one think Danielle is very likable and hope she goes far in the game, i am loving the secret 6, and the side alliance the other 4 has with Ian. Those 6 are going to blow up within 2 weeks and will just make the game that much more fun. Take care everyone and enjoy all the fun still to come this season, i just love the big moves!

August 7, 2012 at 8:06 AM  
Blogger ǝuoʎuɐzǝɥʇ said...

I like the new banner!!!!!

Been playing catch-up yesterday and today!! Going out of town is fun but man, you get behind on everything!

Off to read more....

August 7, 2012 at 8:07 AM  
Blogger Grendon said...

Good morning

WARNING-I'm feeling a little cranky today so this post may be very harsh.

I do not like Danielle. I haven't really liked her from the beginning of the season. I didn't DISlike her before. She just annoyed the crap out of me. I rooted for her because she was working with the people I liked, but it still did not make me like her.

One HOH later and she has moved up the list from being a mere annoyance to being my most disliked HG of the season. She takes the #1 spot from Frank-n-Boogie because at least they don't pretend to be anything other than what they are.

She keeps patting herself on the back for making the ballsiest move in BB history by blindsiding Janelle. She claims she's not afraid of guys. She would rather live in a house full of guys. I think the real truth is that Danielle IS afraid of women.

Let's face it, this girl has insecurity issues out the wazoo. Always talking about her weight, her height, her intelligence. "How did I look when I gave my speech? How did I look on the pirate ship? How did I look when I kissed Shane?" Honey, no one cares how you looked. If that's what you're concerned about you should have went on Toddlers & Tiaras instead of BB. Danielle does not like secure, strong women because they intimidate her. If she's the only girl on the island it makes her seem more desireable.

And I am so sick of hearing about how Janelle was mean to her and Janelle cornered her in HOH and threatened her. Since when did offering to leave some dresses behind for Danielle to borrow for the live shows become a threat.

Danielle needs to spend the rest of the season NOT letting Janelle's name come out of her mouth because she is making herself look worse every time she speaks. She IS the mean girl.

There is a phrase, something along the lines of "We become that which we hate the most." I would suggest that Danielle stand in front of a mirror and repeat that phrase over and over. Until then, her southern belle sweetness doesn't have me fooled at all.

August 7, 2012 at 8:09 AM  
Blogger kb said...

Wow, Danielle is delusional. I hope Janelle can pull something out before Thursday. I'm very disappointed in some of the house guests and their behavior. Bullying and bashing shouldn't be okay.

August 7, 2012 at 8:11 AM  
Blogger kb said...

Wow, Danielle is delusional. I hope Janelle can pull something out before Thursday. I'm very disappointed in some of the house guests and their behavior. Bullying and bashing shouldn't be okay.

August 7, 2012 at 8:11 AM  
Blogger Mattitude said...

Dang, Carolyn. You're almost as catty as Danielle. It's funny. I love it. :)

August 7, 2012 at 8:14 AM  
Blogger Geeech said...

Poor Joe. Looking into his situation for nxt week, its has all the ingredients( no pun) for a custards last stand scenario.. Your thoughts?

August 7, 2012 at 8:20 AM  
Blogger ChristaC said...

Good morning everyone! Very well said Michigan Man! Danielle is getting a bit annoying with her Janelle bashing but it's no worse than any of the others. And you're right on with HOHitis...it happens every week, and there's always comments about it grating on our nerves.

Have a great day!

August 7, 2012 at 8:34 AM  
Blogger Autumn said...

Morning all!!

Okay I still have not seen Sunday show!! I am so busy my daughter started school yesterday and work is crazy I haven't turned on feeds since Friday afternoon since my last post...I am so Thankful for Dishchicks and all the Dishers and their comments for keeping me updated!!

Right now I am not for sure if I love or hate Dani... I know it is a game, but did the power of HOH and Veto just take bama on a downward sprial of crazyness?? Someone help me out.

Okay I am going to try and read some more comments but I got to get back to work for now! Lunch is soon and hopefully I can watch the Sunday Night show and catch up some more.

<3 Caro !!

August 7, 2012 at 8:39 AM  
Blogger Dana said...

Hello everyone.

First, I want to thank the BB Dish Chicks for their hard work and dedication to keeping us informed about what’s going on inside the BB house. I’ve been coming to this site for years now and love it! Thank you!

Now, I’ve never been one to post comments, but Operation Backdoor Janelle has gotten to me a bit. Seriously. I woke up this morning and it was the first thing I thought about (I don’t think I’ll tell my husband that as I can see him rolling his eyes now, but somehow I know y’all will understand :)).

Admittedly, I have been a Janelle fan since BB6 and yes, I’ll be sad to see her leave the house. However, I’m really disappointed in the way the HGs are going about it. First, unless I’ve completely missed something, I don’t see where Janelle has done anything so terrible (or different from most of the other HGs) to warrant the hatred that is being spewed about her. (And Danielle is the worst – she can go home next week as far as I’m concerned - never mind the fact that I’m a Gator fan and her Bama t-shirt annoys me.) Can someone please fill me in on what Janelle did that is so terrible?

Secondly, the thought of watching the “Silent 6” get out the other (much weaker) houseguests sounds like a yawn fest to me. This game just went to super exciting to utterly boring.

August 7, 2012 at 8:46 AM  
Blogger Dana said...

I must be spending too much time on FB because I wanted to hit the "like" button when I read Grendon's comment. I hope you feel better after writing it because I know I feel a bit better after reading it! :)

August 7, 2012 at 8:52 AM  
Blogger Dmcc said...

Janelle wasn't being a bully, IMO. She went up to Danielle to find out why she had turned on her. Danielle is blowing everything out of proportion. If Janelle had an alliance with Dan, why wouldn't she have trusted that she was safe this week? Instead, she was completely blindsided by being backdoored by Dan's sidekick. What was she supposed to do? Lay down and take it?

I'm not surprised by Britney's backstabbing. Not surprised by Boogies game play either. He's the biggest threat in the house. Why can't they all see that???

I agree with Lizzie. I too, am disappointed in Dan. Now I feel like there is nobody left to root for. Sigh.

August 7, 2012 at 8:56 AM  
Blogger Grendon said...

I wrote my post while you were on a coffee run and was afraid I might be criticized for being too harsh. Now I see that everyone seems to be on the same page as me. It always makes me feel better to know I'm not crazy.

August 7, 2012 at 8:59 AM  
Blogger Dmcc said...

Grendon..... I couldn't agree more.

August 7, 2012 at 9:02 AM  
Blogger Cindi said...

Thanks for the updates, Caro. Happy HoH picture day everyone! Dani won't be the first or last to get HoH-itis and become insufferable. I missed Janelle's season so this is the first time I've watched her play the game. I haven't been terribly impressed. It has annoyed me to no end that she only runs to the power. At first, I thought backdooring Janelle was a bold & good move on Dani's part, but now not so much. IMO, she should have focused her attention on getting a guy out and she should have also realized that Janelle is more trustworthy than Boogie and/or Frank. I am hoping AGP and the BB gods can pull Janelle out of this predicament so fans can celebrate Frank getting evicted while wearing the Spiritard! Dani has for sure lost a lot of fans this week!

August 7, 2012 at 9:06 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

*Loving* all your comments! :0) Thank you for being here!

Psst!! :0) Please join me in the new top post! Tuesday Morning

August 7, 2012 at 9:08 AM  
Blogger tootie the most horrible said...

Whoa! Grendon! It's like we have a Vulcan mind meld. Very very well put.

August 7, 2012 at 10:02 AM  
Blogger Amber824 said...

Grendon, I am right there with you!!!! I felt the same exact way about Danielle in the beginning, there was something about her that I just did not like, other than her being extremely annoying. But now I have a reason to really dis-like her...she is a complete brat...gosh, I wish Dan would figure it out and not believe this non-sense! He said that it just doesn't seem like Janelle. Hopefully today he'll talk to others and Danielle will get caught!

August 7, 2012 at 10:15 AM  
Blogger NaturalGrace28 said...

I don't dislike Danielle. I dislike her whining. I'm relatively new as far as BB "Fandom" only started watching during Brit's first year. So I don't have this previous idolisation of Janelle that a lot seem to have. Probably why I don't like her much.

August 7, 2012 at 10:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below