;
Live feed signups *Support the Site* u get them through.
*Thank You* for getting your feeds via The Links Here on BBDish!
We're Ready for BB17!!

BB17 Posts: Happy BB17 Premiere Day!, BBDish is Back for BB17!
BB16 EZ Archive: Miss a few Days? Check the BBDish EZ Archive, BB16 Flashback How To: Need Flashback Help? Here ya go!
Cool BB Stuff on Ebay & Around the Net!: Personalized BB TShirts!, BB Auctions, BBDish Swag: TShirts, Mugs & More, BB on Big Brother - Big Brother, Season 11

BBDish! Ya Gotta Have it!

BB17 Starts June 24th!

Google

Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Iron Man, Poker and Paranoia...

Well, not so much with the paranoia part, as everyone is indeed out to get Janelle, and lying to her face about it. It just had a nice ring to it. :) Boogie, Frank and Shane are finishing up their Iron Man kinda work out - circuit training, with a lot of manly grunting and glistening..


 ...before an appreciative audience - or well, I'm appreciative, the hot tub crew is talking muscles and childbirth again.

Meanwhile, inside, Ian is making "Ian Terry Pizza" and Dan is setting up Candy Denominations for a Poker tourney at the table



There's even a trophy in the making..

There's alcohol, and Jen looks particularly pretty tonight, and Janelle is confident in Wil's vote right now, saying he swore on someone that he would vote for her - though moments later he was in the storage room showing Jen and Ashley just how he crossed his fingers and lied.

So, I'm here, and I'm hanging out waiting for the next game talk to pop up. at 9:30, it's general chitchat all the way around...

9:55
Danielle: They're calling us Shanelle..
Shane: Long as I come before you, that's all that matters...
--Lessa: Hahahaha!

See, Pretty Jen.. :)
And Drunkface Danielle:
And freshly showered Shane...
Boogie, Danielle and Shane watch Ian at the table..
Shane: I'd like to just get into that boys head for a while..
Boogie: it might be like Willy Wonka's Chocolate Factory.. a wild f'in ride...

Shane: Open lines of communication, she came to me and I told her I was 50-50, and would vote for the house. She also came to Dan, so if you guys hear that..
Boogie: Cool, cool... It's hidden really well, I think...

Talk turns to her pictures and family. We get to see the backyard again, and still general chitchat all the way around.

 Boogie's gone from "I don't care to see her family, don't care about her, her room, anything.." during the HOH reveal, to oohing and aahing and connecting with her via her pictures. Boogs got game.
Outside its Dance Party BB style:






Wil: Ya'll, we're gonna burn off our buzz!
Jen: Shush yer mouth!

Buzzed Badmitten:

Btw - the Poker Cards were made from the Table Topic cards, using four colors of nail polish. Heh.

Joe: Ya'll are goin down...
Gettin ready:

Janie wins a hand..

Outside - the game continues, clumsily... and with much laughter...


 And the Poker goes on...
11:00 PM BB time - Poker and playtime continues and looks like it will for a while,



thus Lessa is gonna take advantage of it and sleep. Mind the critters, will ya? Stay tuned for Carolyn's Overnight Report!






Permalink







30 Comments:

Blogger Champs said...

Hi Leads! Thanks for everything that you do for those of us who stay up late! I like seeing them like this. Just having fun as humans.

August 7, 2012 at 9:47 PM  
Blogger Lessa said...

Hey Gaytor.. whyever do I have a receipt for a "Save Janie" fund, started in my name? 0_o

Thought I didn't see that... didn't ya... :P

August 7, 2012 at 9:54 PM  
Blogger Lessa said...

Hey Matt - I agree. :) These times have given birth to some of my favorite BB moments over the years. :)

August 7, 2012 at 9:54 PM  
Blogger Vigilant Observer said...

Thank you for keeping up with the feeds Lessa my insulated beauty. My eyes got too tired to stare at the screen anymore, however I decided to talk for a bit from my phone in my nice warm bed...

August 7, 2012 at 9:58 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

No not poker night

August 7, 2012 at 9:58 PM  
Blogger Lessa said...

Ahh, my lovely Observer, how delectable a thought - you phoning in from such cuddly warmth... :P

August 7, 2012 at 10:01 PM  
Blogger Vigilant Observer said...

I think I just woke up my whole block lol'ing at shannelle...

August 7, 2012 at 10:03 PM  
Blogger Lessa said...

inorite? I spit my diet crack (Coke) everywhere!

August 7, 2012 at 10:04 PM  
Blogger Vigilant Observer said...

Lovely lessa, how has work been? Still kicking your rear?

August 7, 2012 at 10:05 PM  
Blogger Vigilant Observer said...

I'm crossing my fingers for shane to jump into bed with drunk danielle and loosen her up a little... that girl has been a bit uptight lately

August 7, 2012 at 10:06 PM  
Blogger Lessa said...

Yeah, another long day today.. another hour+ Overtime to try and get a jewelry mod set... only got 1/4 the way through before I gave up for the night. *L* stupid little sparkly pieces of annoyance...

August 7, 2012 at 10:07 PM  
Blogger Vigilant Observer said...

Tell me where the keys are and I will rid u of those stupid little sparkly pieces of annoyance so you don't have to worry about them anymore

August 7, 2012 at 10:10 PM  
Blogger Lessa said...

Ahh, My Hero. :)

August 7, 2012 at 10:12 PM  
Blogger Vigilant Observer said...

lol... I try... is it just me or does ashley look really weird in the picture with 'pretty jenn'

August 7, 2012 at 10:13 PM  
Blogger Lessa said...

She looks a little grumpy, yes. *L* It's an odd look on her, for sure.

August 7, 2012 at 10:15 PM  
Blogger Vigilant Observer said...

That's what happens when you go toe to toe when the queen bee I guess! Too bad the queen bee doesn't suspect a coup is in the cards....

August 7, 2012 at 10:16 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

So...I've been in the hospital and totally out of touch. Is Janelle for sure going home????

August 7, 2012 at 10:20 PM  
Blogger Lessa said...

Hey Spence, hope everything is ok! As of now, yes, Janie will be home cuddling her baby far sooner than she expected.

August 7, 2012 at 10:21 PM  
Blogger Champs said...

I of course meant to type Lessa, and it came out Leads, on my phone.. stupid AutoCorrect, my apologies, Miss Dishchick! :D

August 7, 2012 at 10:31 PM  
Blogger Lessa said...

No worries - I figured AutoCorrect was the culprit. :)

August 7, 2012 at 10:31 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Thanks Lessa for the update. I'm ok now. I was diagnosed 3 months ago of
Congestive Heart Failure at the ripe old age of 35....BUT....I just had a device
installed that's suppose to help me live to 100!!! I gotta stick around. Gotta
a loving wife & 3 kids who need their husband and daddy. By the way, I'm from
Tennessee, so I can't help but be a Danielle fan. Also, I would like to donate
to this sight. You guys have always been my source of updates for Big Brother
and it's high time I get my butt in gear and help out. How do I do it??

Thanks again Lessa!

August 7, 2012 at 10:39 PM  
Blogger Lessa said...

Ah, so glad you're ok! Living to 100 would be optimal for your family. As a young widow, I am always happy to see a gentle soul taking care of himself for his family. :)

As for donations - look for the link on the left side of the main page titled "The BB14 Tip Jar" :) And on behalf of the Head DishChick In Charge, thank you! :)

August 7, 2012 at 10:44 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

So dani says she's really good at poker, but has absolutely no idea how to play. They shud turn the coaches sweet into a padded room

August 7, 2012 at 10:46 PM  
Blogger Lessa said...

Or she's pulling a Lessa and reeling them in with her blondness just before taking all their cash..

...wait. Forget I said that - wanna play poker? :)

August 7, 2012 at 10:48 PM  
Blogger Lessa said...

Mind the critters ya'll - I'm sleepin!

August 7, 2012 at 11:02 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Thanks Lessa. I'll leave a donation. It's the least I can do.

August 7, 2012 at 11:19 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I'm sorry you lost your husband. I hope I didn't offend you by what I said about living to 100. Wish your husband could've too. God bless you honey.

August 7, 2012 at 11:39 PM  
Blogger Lessa said...

Spence - no offense taken, hun.. I didn't intend it to come that way if it did. :) I'm in a good place, if a little melancholy this month. Hangin with ya'll helps heaps though. :)

August 8, 2012 at 12:31 AM  
Blogger Lisa said...

Good Morning Lessa. I am a young(ish) widow too.

August 8, 2012 at 5:58 AM  
Blogger earlybird said...

I honestly believe that getting Janelle out now, rather than waiting until later, is a really good game move for Danielle and her "Silent Six" alliance.

It's a foregone conclusion that, given 1/2 a chance, Janelle can win competitions when it's clutch time.

Boogie seems to have given up on the game, and if not for Janelle's reaction during the confrontation in the HoH room, may very well have hit the red button if the alliance deal had fallen through.

An as for Frank, his "legend" seems to be a lot larger than the man himself, who, for all intents & purposes, is not the huge threat that everyone makes him out to be.

I mean, the guy won his HoH based on a 50/50 answer, and since then, has failed miserably to protect himself, let alone Boogie.

Even though Janelle's team appears to be in revolt, now, if she stays, and one of them, or her, wins HoH, their alliance could be revitalized, and have the potential to do more harm than it would if it were lacking her leadership.

For now, Wil, Ashley, Jenn & Joe, will just keep talking a good game, and the "Silent Six" will mow through them in the coming weeks.

August 8, 2012 at 8:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below