;
Live feed signups *Support the Site* u get them through.
*Thank You* for getting your feeds via The Links Here on BBDish!
We're Ready for BB17!!

BB17 Posts: Happy BB17 Premiere Day!, BBDish is Back for BB17!
BB16 EZ Archive: Miss a few Days? Check the BBDish EZ Archive, BB16 Flashback How To: Need Flashback Help? Here ya go!
Cool BB Stuff on Ebay & Around the Net!: Personalized BB TShirts!, BB Auctions, BBDish Swag: TShirts, Mugs & More, BB on Big Brother - Big Brother, Season 11

BBDish! Ya Gotta Have it!

BB17 Starts June 24th!

Google

Thursday, August 9, 2012

Frank the Tank's HoH Room!

Hey Dishers!
It's 10:15 in the BB house, and Frank was just called to the HOH, And they're already showing the door - so we expect a quick reveal. Whee!  Ready... set....

10:16 - Go!
Pictures, of course, with cut off jean shorts, other things...


Sushi, Snapple, Ice cream, California Pizza Kitchen, jump rope, a t-shirt, oatmeal, fruity pebbles, check links, M-83 (CD), shampoo, peanut butter and pretzle m&ms, muffins, his NASA hat, a memphis pillow, beer, Kashi, peanut butter snickers, coffee, tea, nuts..

Letter: From Nana
Oh how I've missed you these past 30 days, didn't know I'd miss those 7am calls.. Chris is on a mission trip in the Domican republic, we are busy busy busy, we are all so proud of you, win or lose you have done an admireable job, love you, you precious human being, Nana..



Frank: I'm excited! Best ever.
Dan: Is that an orange leather jacket in this picture?!
Frank: It's not orange - like a camel color.

Wil: you precious human being..

Boogie: They give you 5 beers?
Frank: one in the fridge..
Dan: I don't wanna be that guy, but can I?
Frank: Yeah!
Happy Dan..

Talk is about snacks..

Frank: You find your song?
Dan: yeah! I'm laughing because there was a guy who hated this song so I kept playing it and playing it...

Frank: You want some?!
Ashley: Nah, I know you love them. I don't want you to hold it against me later (Laughs)
Jen: You ate all my snacks!
Frank: On the block!
--general good will and laughter...

 Brit: very cool. I'm pumped about all the coffee - lemme know everytime you make a pot!
Boogie is half asleep - as is everyone. When they talk of Poker though..
Boogie: I could probably rally for a while...

Ian: One more night's good rest before.... have not...
Shane: Don't take it again, Ian! Unless you have too!
Ian: We'll be playing in teams, I wouldn't do that to everyone.. I'll give it 110%.


Shane: What kinda music is that?
Frank: Indy-electronica.. kinda upbeat. Poor Mike, he was hoping for Big-E...
Shane: What kind of CDs do you have on your list?
Boogie: (Names a lot of rap)
--Lessa: explains so much...

Ashley and Wil head downstairs, first ones to go.

Everyone says they're going to bed early.. why don't I believe them?! Ah, this is why..
Frank: what, beer? no way..
Ian:  Yeah, Dairy Queen said they were lining things up for tonight...
--BB, why do you hate me so?! Heh.

Ashley and Wil whisper downstairs...
Wil: I want to get rid of Boogs and Dan first..
--Here's an idea... WIN A COMP. :)

Ashley: Yeah, I want to take Shane to the end. I have a feeling they're gonna put up Joe and Danielle, or me.
Wil: Why, they're not gonna put you up. I think he thought I would beat you, that's why we put me and you together in HOH...

Ashley: So Britney started to whisper to Dan about Janelle knew they'd come into the came
Wil: I think they all knew, and they all pushed the button. They wanted to put the blame on Dan.. She's a bad liar..
Ashley: I'm gonna have to start listening to you, because I'm like oh no..

Fish.

10:43, Danielle leaves the HoH - breaking up Ashley and Wil.

Jen: It's so comfortable here...
-- Lessa: pretty....

Frank: I might just sleep all day tomorrow so I don't have to wear the unitard...
Brit: that's what you did yesterday!

Shane, then Jen head downstairs.. Joe is still sticking it o...nope, there he goes too. Leaving Frank, Brit, Boogie, Ian and Dan in HOH.

Frank: Big ted looks about as miserable in that unitard as I do - he looks pissed...

Frank heads downstairs to get something..

Boogie: I've never seen anything like this...
Brit: up down up down..
Boogie: One or the other...
Ian: Safe, nominated, nominated, safe...

Brit heads downstairs. Followed by boogie and Ian who's called to the storage room...

... 8 beers and a bottle of wine...

Boogie; You should just start drinking the wine!
Frank: Drown my sorrows...

Joe pulls Shane into the Game room... Shane covers his tracks..

Shane; She was calling her names, and it got back to Danielle, I honestly thought Wil and Ashley were on board with you, and you said you had Jen too..
Joe: I just wanted to know why.. you didn't know it would be 8?
Shane: No.. I just wanted to tell you when you asked right before, but Danielle asked me to vote her way because of the thing she said..
Joe: man to man.. has there been anything said about me? that I'm spreading something? or was this just a Janelle thing?
Shane: Word around the house was you were her puppet, nothing bad about you but she had you do her dirty work..
Joe: yeah, I've said nothing..
Shane: I think Janelle spread rumors about everyone, Wil and he took it the wrong way, Danielle, and sucks to be where your at. I was 100% on board, but didn't know where Brit and Dan was.. when they said 8-1.. I didn't know. I know you felt betrayed..
Joe: I just wish I would have known, I felt like I was set up to be the only vote for her..
Shane: No, not from my point of view, wasn't a set up on my end but I can't say for anyone else..
Joe: Are we... and if we are not we're not.. are we the way we were before?
Shane: We're good, I got nothing against you. I'm playing HOH this week.
Joe: two things I want to come across... I have not in any way betrayed you or danielle... if a lie comes out like that, bullcrap.. if Wil says.. I'll be friends with everyone, but not him.
Shane: I'll come to you if I hear anything..
Joe: We're cool, I just felt it was a personal attack..
Shane; I know, I know... I was afraid you'd run and tell her last minute..
Joe: I'm fine with that, shows loyalty in a way.  same thing you did with JoJo..

They go out and find the wine gone..
Shane; They took the wine?
Joe; That's Wil, he's taken it 3 days in a row now..

Upstairs, Dan/Frank/Boogie

Dan: He was raging bull through the house for at least 45 minutes.. then he came to his senses..
Boogie: Can you imagine? He thought he at least had them.. and to find out you didn't? Man, you've been on a roller coaster dude...
Dan: 8 to 1... I wonder what Janelle was thinking when she heard 8..
Frank: I was holding her hand.. when it went 8-1 she let go pretty quick!

Frank: That's what I'm known as in the DR - the comeback kid!
Boogie: Britney wanted this bad..
Frank: She was apologizing to me for being down..
Boogie: Fits the profile though!
Dan: Yeah, I wanted to tell you too..

Shane tells Brit about his talk with Joe... says he'll tell Boogie and Dan and Frank later..

Shane: hopefully he stays true. He said everyone was in consensus to get Joe out.. I know you wanted it, but it's good for us to all be playing next week.
Britney: Yeah.
Shane: Danielle sleeping with you? Ok, see you in the morning, Brit.

Frank: I just don't see Joe not going out this week..
Dan: You and Shane are in the veto..
Boogie: He loses veto, he's gone.

I hear Wil, but don't see him..
Wil: I'm definitely not targeting either of them..
Jen: It is what it is..

Wil: I'd really like to host one and not play in one..
Ian: I'd like to hoste one too..

Frank: It's just like the first one - we all wanted Willie gone, and this week Joe..
Dan: Think you'll get another 2 for 1 this week?
--Lessa: hahaha!

Downstairs, Danielle and Brit are in bed, talking about Joe/Shane's talk..


Upstairs: 11:10
Dan: I handed him the Bible once - and Joe told everyone I had my thumb on a passage.. something about keeping enemies closer..
Boogie: that was hysterical..

Boogie: How much do we want to hide everything...
Dan: as long as I'm not wearing the mask...
Boogie: Put DAN up... I didn't think of that!
Dan: I would humbly request not...
Boogie: Don't trust your alliance! (laughing)
Frank: I wouldn't do it if you don't want too..
Boogie: Maybe Shane.. I mean no doubt Wil has to go if Joe doesn't...
Dan: it's like who would he go too, to put up as a pawn... that pawn should be whoever Wil would work with..
Boogie: Could still go with you were Janelles players..

Boogie: Ashley is just so weak. I don't want to get ahead of ourselves, but its gonna be hard to cut her before Shane and Britney..
Dan: I think there's more to Jenn..
Boogie: More than Ashley.. but she didn't know what we were walking out too.. I mean she caught it quickly... I was like put up Joe if you win the first one right, then I explained it..
Dan: Goes back to people not knowing this game..
Frank: exactly..

Dan: SO who would we put up...
Boogie; it would be weird to put up like, Ian.. he'd panic..
Dan: What about Britney..
Frank: She couldn't handle it..
Dan: Why was she crying?
Frank: She wanted to win..
Boogie: she just had one... We can send you home to Ian this week if you want! I don't know, she's a girl..

Frank: If we could put one of us up it would be nice.. I mean, get all of us up here, and see if Shane volunteers..
Boogie: It'd be one less person playing the POV.. but I don't think anyone would take him down..
Dan: Hellfire after their ass if they do..
Frank: If Jen or Wil won and took him down we could just send the other one home..
Boogie: I guess it doens't really matter... Wil's going after 2 of the 6 if he wins next week anyway. Just need to treat next week like we did this week..
Frank: If shane does it - he wins, pulls himself off, and put Britney up, send Joe home..
Boogie: Completely disguised..
Frank: Then wil won't come after you..
Boogie: Then they'd go after Shane again.. We'd ahve to be sure.. obviously there are 3 duos in the six, but they do know it's 2 2 2 tight as shit..

Frank: There's no reason to keep JOe and Wil in this house.

This is continuing - and I foresee Shane going up against Joe tomorrow...


11:21 and that's it for me tonight - everyone seems to be on the same page, but I fully expect that to change. Stay tuned - and mind the critters for me, alright? Really, this time. *L*







Permalink







21 Comments:

Blogger Stephanie from the West Coast said...

Knew it ... Hi Leesa!!!! How are you doing??? I am never up this late, I am such a wuss ...

Hope you are doing well!!

August 9, 2012 at 10:20 PM  
Blogger Stephanie from the West Coast said...

Frank is being really nice ... his social game could just take him all the way ...

August 9, 2012 at 10:27 PM  
Blogger ChristaC said...

Hi Lessa! Hope you didn't have a marathon work day today. Frank in his unitard, glasses & matching Ted bear is pretty cute :)

August 9, 2012 at 10:28 PM  
Blogger Lessa said...

*LOL* Gotcha. :)

Today was a long day - but at least it was only the normal 9 hours (1 for lunch). Still rough, and I'm very ready for 4pm tomorrow. Bring on the weekend! I sense many margaritas in my future... :P

THanks for joining me for the reveal!

August 9, 2012 at 10:32 PM  
Blogger Stephanie from the West Coast said...

Joe looks like he is sitting on razor blades ....

August 9, 2012 at 10:37 PM  
Blogger curlerchick said...

Hi Lessa and Steph.

I was watching and stepped away for a minute and missed the reveal. They all seem tired probably the release of the stress of having to lie for days.

August 9, 2012 at 10:41 PM  
Blogger Stephanie from the West Coast said...

Okay, I am toast ... been up all day with my grandson, the TANK ... lol! Thank you Leesa for capturing this for me and all the other dishers!

August 9, 2012 at 10:43 PM  
Blogger Stephanie from the West Coast said...

Ah Curler ... I am off to bed ... catch you on the flip flop ...

August 9, 2012 at 10:45 PM  
Blogger Lessa said...

Night Steph! :)

August 9, 2012 at 10:49 PM  
Blogger curlerchick said...

Night Steph

August 9, 2012 at 10:49 PM  
Blogger Stephanie from the West Coast said...

Oh Leesa, just heard they got booooooze ..... oh man ... you might be a little busy ...

August 9, 2012 at 10:50 PM  
Blogger Lessa said...

*L* I think most are gonna drink tomorrow.. everyone seems tired - and I'm beat, so unless they start talking game soon, I'm sleeping soonish too. *L*

August 9, 2012 at 10:51 PM  
Blogger Becky aka tata! said...

Evening Lessa!
And here comes the snowballing of Joe!

August 9, 2012 at 10:53 PM  
Blogger ChristaC said...

Night night ladies! Always fun hanging with you beauties!

August 9, 2012 at 10:55 PM  
Blogger curlerchick said...

Night Lessa, I'm out too

August 9, 2012 at 10:58 PM  
Blogger Sherri said...

It was very nice to hear Julie speak the way she did about Janie before the live vote. Janie was so classy with her speech and the way she left. As far as the rest of the show I was very disappointed in the Live show . When they showed that clip of Boogie after Dani had used the veto to put Janie up when he went into the room with that sofa and said Thank you Thank you and that it was not Dani HOH he was running it (how sick).

All week Boogie and Frank called Dani f------ C... a chubby girl, disgusting... made fun of her face and personality. the biggest mistake was leaving boogie & Frank together in that house Britney will get Brigade again, last night Frank told Dan if he won he would put him up as a pawn and the look on Dan’s face. He did nothing about it, now he will pay the price.

The HOH game was so phony it makes me ill. I was watching the show with 10 friends we do this every Thursday night. But tonight was very different from most HOH Boogie was pointing telling them who to send up and made sure when Frank went up. ( Juile or production should have stopped the HOH right then and there.) They all through it for Frank to win go back and watch. Just 20 mins ago Frank and Boogie are that green room again and they are talking about putting Dan up and how they can get Jen, Ian, and have there own little family again. Boogie is going to get rid of Dani, Dan, Brit, Shane, Joe, Ash wait and see.
Ian even said within the last half hour they gave it to Frank.

August 9, 2012 at 11:33 PM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

Sorry I didn't get over here before your bedtime Lessa. I got caught up in Twitter and I have a one track mind.

Great job tonight and I'll see you tomorrow night if your Margaritas allow ;-)

:o|
GaYToR

August 9, 2012 at 11:57 PM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

From the Live Show Comment Section:

Stephen Ritchie said...

@Gaytor: I'm in the dungeon, where are you?!


@Stephen I was in the toy closet looking for something I haven't had to use in a long time.
Mwhaha!

>:-O
GaYToR

August 10, 2012 at 12:20 AM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

I'm sure Showtime loved the last 8 minutes of BBAD tonight/this morning. Total dead air. Not even a fart to break the deafening silence. Such an exciting night with this group.

At least your TOR™ will be fairly short and sweet unless someone can't sleep and gets up to talk to us.

:o)
GaYToR

August 10, 2012 at 1:06 AM  
Blogger NaturalGrace28 said...

Gah. Stupid, stupid frank. And boogie. No words to describe my dislike for them

August 10, 2012 at 2:27 AM  
Blogger nancyk89 said...

I knew that were going to come.after Dan...them.not sending frank home was the biggest mistake for Dan. Janielle would have won.that and brit Dan dani.would have been safe she.might have nominated shane...I hope Dan play and wins pov bc if not he will be out and boogie would love to talk crap in DR about it....

August 10, 2012 at 3:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below