;
Live feed signups *Support the Site* u get them through.
*Thank You* for getting your feeds via The Links Here on BBDish!
We're Ready for BB17!!

BB17 Posts: Happy BB17 Premiere Day!, BBDish is Back for BB17!
BB16 EZ Archive: Miss a few Days? Check the BBDish EZ Archive, BB16 Flashback How To: Need Flashback Help? Here ya go!
Cool BB Stuff on Ebay & Around the Net!: Personalized BB TShirts!, BB Auctions, BBDish Swag: TShirts, Mugs & More, BB on Big Brother - Big Brother, Season 11

BBDish! Ya Gotta Have it!

BB17 Starts June 24th!

Google

Saturday, August 11, 2012

Big Brother 14: Saturday Morning in the Crazy House

Good morning, BB Lovers!  Let's get the BBDish Morning Updates Show on the road!☺If this is your 1st time checking in today, here are the previous 2 posts to get you up to speed:

Boogie was up before the bell, talking game to the internet.  If you'd like to see that on flashback, go to 7:30am on feed 1.  Click the pic of Boogie to get to the live feeds log in.
FYI - Boogie is still tweaked about Wil's attitude yesterday up in HoH, and he's thinking of making a side alliance with Joe this week.    

**Interesting to note:  They HGs were not on lockdown early this morning when Boogie woke up.  Boogie commented on it, saying he believes they will have an evening PoV tonight.. They are on lockdown now.

8:30am - After an extended fishy break, the feeds return and we have Danielle in the bathroom tweezing, Wil in the kitchen fixing some coffee and Ashley on the couch in the living room.  She looks like she's still in a great deal of pain.



***Poor bubby.  I can see the pain on your face. Go home, sweet girl.  Get the physical therapy you desperately need.  You were in the house when this happened, so you're at least covered under worker's comp, since you are receiving a stipend.

Skippy's playing Ashley's medical situation tag with us again.. 

8:34am
Ashley to Boogie: I think that's good.  I'll probably see someone today.

8:39am
Wil: What'd they say?
Ash: I'm just waiting..
Wil: It sucks being here in pain.
Ash: Yeah.. I just wanna play. (pause) It's so weird to have all these cameras on you when you don't feel good.
Wil: Yeah.
Ash: We just got locked down.  Boogie was saying.. (fishies)  Have you seen the night time POVS?
Wil: I have seen one where they did the faces..
Ash: Oh, the morphing..  Are you gonna go back to bed?
Wil: Yeah.. You poor thing.
Ash: It's ok.
Wil: No it's not.  It sucks.

Wil offers to bring Ashley something.  She declines.. He heads off to the bathroom. 

8:43am
Ashley is solo in misery..

Wil goes into the bathroom and gives Danielle a quick product consult.. then he's back to bed..

8:45am
At the moment, this is the quad...

 I'll let you know when something more exciting than extraction happens..

8:48am
BB: Ashley, please go to the Diary Room.

Upon hearing this, Wil bolts back to the living room to give Ashley a hand getting up and walking to the DR door, while Danielle tends to her blush.


 **In happy news, the A/C repair guy is back, on the roof of my building and installing a brand new unit. hallelujah! the last "fix" lasted 3 hours.  i'm hopeful this one enjoys more longevity.

8:57am
Ashley's out of the DR, which has become more Dr for her..

Wil: Hey.. How'd it go?
Ash: Good.  Hopefully I'll get to see some more progress.

9am Wil prepares and eats breakfast...  Ashley watches and chats with him..

9:07am Ashley sloowwwwly makes her way down the hall towards the bathroom..

Ash: Hi
Danielle: Hi. You feelin' better?
Ash: A little bit.  I'm gonna take a shower.  I haven't taken one in a couple days.  Gonna be a good shower.
Danielle: Do you need any help?
Ash: No, I don't think so..

Ashley moves to the shower stall, turns on the water, and it looks like realizes getting her pants off may be tougher than she thought.. but she's still not asking for help. yet. She slowly manages it.. with Danielle side-glancing all along, watching Ashley's progress in the mirror, while she continues applying makeup..
9:22am
Dani goes to the kitchen, leaving Ashley solo in the shower.
9:26a
Danielle makes pose faces in the kitchen mirror.

Ashley slowly emerges from the stall, holding doors and walls for support as she makes her way into the bathroom stall. 

9:30am Frank's been called to the DR.  He comes down the stairs, and makes a bit of small-talk with Danielle, asking if everyone else is still asleep.  She says yes.

9:38am
Frank and Danielle
Kitchen
F1/2
Frank: So was it better sleepin' on the floor last night than that damn bed?
Danielle: ohmigosh.. way better!

Frank: Everybody's listening to us cuz we're the only thing to watch.
Danielle: I know.  There's nothing else on.
**Ashley is.
Frank: Well, live feeders, no more unitard.. no more pom poms..
Danielle:  You were a good spiritard.

On 3, Ashley moves cautiously, holding her tush as she takes a step.  I can't begin to fathom why Danielle hasn't told Frank Ashley's up..  They carry on chatting at the dining table about the sensation of getting hit in the boobs and testicles..

9:42am
BB: Danielle, please go to the Diary Room.

After a bit more chatter..
Danielle: Alright.  I'll be right back.
Frank: Time for me to cook breakfast.

9:44am
Frank: ♫Good mornin' Superpass...

Frank hears the water running in the bathroom..

Frank: Is that Ashley in there?
Ashley: Hey Frank.

He goes in there immediately to check on her.She tells him she saw the doc again, and she's feeling a little better, but not quite there yet.

Frank: I was hoping you'd be all fresh and new this morning.
Ash: Me too.
Frank: You alright?  You need any help?
Ash: Thank you. I'm ok..

9:47a
 Frank's preparing his breakfast of champions.. Some eggs, oatmeal..

Frank: These Canadas are from blueberries, so thank you Canada.
**his words. not mine. give the man some caffeine.

Frank: Coffee's almost done.
**good.

Ash: Did you just wake up, Frank?
Frank: I did.  Had a little DR session.  Well, they actually woke me up at 6:30.. yup yup.
Ash: yup yup!

Frank: And then right when I got in bed last night, I had to do a spiritard DR.  You need help walkin' or somethin'?  You look a little..
Ash: No, I'm ok.. Thanks though.

You be the judge..








Frank: I'm gonna do some scrambled eggs.  You want any?
Ash: No.  No thank you.  (pause)  Hey, Frank?  (he doesn't hear) Hey Frank?  When you're not busy, can you do me a favor?
Frank: What's that?
Ash: Can you hand me an icepack out of the freezer?
Frank: OK.. Gonna be about 30 minutes though.
Ash: You're a butthead.
Frank: That was my nickname growin' up..

Frank approaches with the icepack

Frank: I can see your hooha from here..
Ash: The live feeders have seen everything..

**Talk turns to ingrown hairs, pimples and offers for popping aformentioned. Pus grosses me out.

9:57am
Ash: Hi Live Feeders! I wanna start talking to them too.
Frank: I do all the time. It's fun to talk to em.

10:04am
**Brand new working A/C. Happy meatlocker to me!

Ashley and Frank continue chatting from the bathroom to the kitchen... about everything and nothing.  Frank's keeping his carb intake low, because he doesn't want to gain weight in the house..

Danielle is now at the kitchen counter as well.

10:07am
Danielle, a have not, goes to the Have Not Room and sits alone for a minute.. Then she hops into Wil's bed with him for a nap?

All the while, Ashley and Frank continue chatting.

10:10am
Joe joins Frank in the kitchen.  Frank asks about Britney.  Although permitted to sleep on the floor, Brit stayed on the bed all night.  Joe slept on the floor.

Ashley: Jo-seph! I love your hair like that.  The mohawk.
Joe: How are you?
Ash: Better.

Frank: Morning, Shano.  How'd it go, Brit?
Brit: Not so good.
Frank: There's some decent coffee for you.

Brit slept on the Have Not bed last night, and only moved to the floor for a little nap this morning.  She says she'll spend tonight on the floor.

10:13
Shane comes into the bathroom to say hi to Ashley..
Ash: How'd you sleep, stinker-pie?
Shane: Not so good.

10:15am
Shane, Frank, Brit and Joe chat in the kitchen.  Frank tells him Danielle was up, but he doesn't know where she went.  Shane nails it..

Shane: She mighta crawled into bed with Wil and Dan.

Brit checks in with Ashley..Ashley's sympathetic to Brit's Have Not plight.  Jenn comes in as well.

Brit: I don't know how you guys did it that first week, when there were no pads.

Jenn: Are you exfoliating?

Brit and Ashley start plugging Janelle's May Kay site - http://beta.marykay.com/janelledesanto/en-US
**link fixed.

10:20a
F3
Brit: If I'm not picked to play in Veto, I'm gonna go ahead and shower.  If I am, I'll wait.
BB: Shane, please go to the Diary Room.
Boogie: ♫In-shane in the membrane.

Boogie comes into the bathroom to check on Ashley.  She tells him she showered.. She's feeling better.. He's supportive of her positive outlook, while she lays there in pain.

Boogie: Watch you win the veto!

Talk in the bathroom turns to the wakeup music - Lady Gaga and Tom Petty.  Both Ashley, Joe and Frank thought the Gaga song was country.. Frank thought it was Shania Twain. **I have no idea which Gaga tune sounds country..

F1
Joe: Again, I will repeat, I'll take the floor over the incline.  I don't wanna act like I'm not appreciative.
Frank: They did us a solid there.

10:28am
Music chatter continues in the bathroom, and Britney keeps singing lyrics and sending us to fishies..Jenn and Britney are getting a little makeup on for PoV Picking. 

10:29am
Danielle's napping in the bed with Wil.
**She's been there a while now, and BB hsn't said anything to her..

10:32am
Sleepy and scruffless sits waiting for his slop at the kitchen counter, chatting with Joe and Frank..
Joe: About the best a brother can do with slop..
Shane: Thanks, man.

Talk turns to the PoV Picking and building noises.. Frank and Joe inform Shane that they only starting building at like 7:45-8am..

10:37am
Boogie tells the other guys some of what he talked to the internet about this morning, focusing only on the Janelle part - how her fans must be happy she's back to tweet and blog with them..

Ashley plugs Janelle some more..

10:42a
Ashley's holding walls to try moving.  When Boogie sees her doing this, she releases the wall.. 


Ashley makes her way to a chair in the kitchen. Joe's there talking with Frank and Shane about starting Shane's bootcamp..
BB: Ashley, please put on your microphone.

***At  9:51am on Camera 1, BB gave us a glimpse of the backyard.  Kudos to @BBGossip for catching it.
The people you see are crew members, building the PoV competition..

10:56am
We have eyes on Shane, Joe, Jenn and Boogie... and now Britney..   I'm curious to know where Ashley's gone..
We're all waiting on the players to be picked for PoV..

11:03am
There she is!

Britney: August 11th.. That means I turn 25 in __ days. 
Boogie: On the live show too.

Talk turns to Boogie and Shane's bitterness about car insurance not dropping as much as they thought it would at age 25. Jenn's crampy and cursing her ovaries.. Britney asks Boogie what his son's going to be when he grows up..

11:10 In case I haven't mentioned it, Dan's up now too.

11:14am
Shane: Did I tell you about my buddy?  Puncturing his testicle?
**youch!
Boogie: You did tell me that one.
**thank goodness.
Shane: 11: 15.  Did they call you to the DR?
Dan: Last night they did.

Shane: What were you doin' last night?  When they said "Dan, knock it off."
Dan: We were talking about production.
Jenn: I always laugh to myself.. Dan, stop that.

11:19am
Ashley's in the living room, on the couch.  Skippy gives us a rarely seen angle on that room..
Did you realize it was that close to the dining table??

11:22am
We have happy chatters around the dining table.. Camera 3 is suddenly Jenn dedicated..


Britney: Why do you call it Melk?  miiiilk.
Dan: Melk.
Britney: Milk
Dan: That's what I'm saying. Melk.
Shane: Milk
Britney: Like Windmill.

11:25am
Skippy gives the men equal time, slipping the cams.. And Ian joins the living.
Shane: There he is!
Jenn: They woke us at like 8:15..
Britney: Know what song I like, Jenn?  Back to December by Taylor Swift.
Dan: Emo Country.
Jenn: hahahaha
Britney: Why emo?  She has a lot of uplifting songs..
Jenn: She could be the new generation Dolly Parton, especially if she got some big ole tatas.. So unnecesary.
Brit: If I could just have a good singing voice, I could be a great entertainer.

Dan makes a Britney spears crack and he's immediately corrected by both Brit and Jenn.


11:28am
Feed 1
Boogie, Frank

Frank quickly tells Boogie about his conversation with Wil last night.

Frank: He said Janelle was a target from the beginning.. When me and Wil got put up last week..  I'm not sure what the timetable was, or how much he's tellin' the truth, but I just wantd to tell you about that.

11:30pm
BB: Frank
Frank: Coming!
BB: Please come to the Diary Room.

***PoV Picking please??? 

11:32am
Danielle and Wil lay almost spooning..



Dan and Ashley chat about her wellness..

Ash: I just want to run and play with all the bears.
Dan: Maybe you should take a spoon of honey.
Ash: That could be the trick.


Dan: you need help?
Ash: No, that's ok.  I just pretend I'm in the HoH competition.

11:36am
Joe, Shane and Dan are in the living room.  Shane asks Joe who he'll pick if he gets HGs choice..
 Skippy goes in close on the DR door, giving us a heads up that the Pov Player picking is about to begin..

Jenn comes to join them and we get Trivia! Here we go!! Time to slect who is playing for the PoV today!  Please join us in a new top post when the feeds come back. :)








Permalink







89 Comments:

Blogger JadeDarkStar said...

good morning and welcome back so hope every oen has a good day today hope wil and joe dont win pov hope one those two go home thursday and then dan dani or brit win hoh

August 11, 2012 at 8:50 AM  
Blogger Cindy said...

Good morning!!! I think Ashley deserves a do over next year. Send her home and let her come back when she's better next summer.

Here's hoping for a Shane win so nominations stay the same!

August 11, 2012 at 8:55 AM  
Blogger Colleen said...

Feeling badly for Ashley, back pain is the worst:)) She needs to go and get it taken care of:)

August 11, 2012 at 8:55 AM  
Blogger Blue said...

hehehe

You moved on me. And I knew it was coming, too. lol

Isn't it kind of early for the morphing comp? They usually do that one with much fewer HG's. Is Otev played at night? I can't remember. Or maybe I'm reaching back to far and they don't even do that one anymore. See what taking a break last summer has done to my mind?

Well, my mind was soft to begin with. Anyhoo.

I'm tickled pink that 3 of my least fave players at this point in the game are the first ones up this morning. And I'm not including Ashley in that group.

Tickled pink I tells ya! :P

August 11, 2012 at 8:56 AM  
Blogger Grendon said...

I'm not trying to be heartless, but it is so unfair to the other HGs that Ashley remains in the game. She can't contribute anything at this point. No one is going to put her on the block or make her a have not.

I don't know what AGP's agenda is for continuing to make sure Frank stays in this game but it's irritating me. Frank has the good fortune to see 2 people removed during his first HOH. Frank has the good fortune to have eviction week cancelled when he's on the block. Frank has the good fortune to have the DR tell everyone they were not allowed to tell Janelle they were voting her out (even though they were allowed to tell Frank they were voting to keep him). Why? Because Janelle may have successfully campaigned and Frank might have gone home.

If Ashley can't compete 100% the way everyone else has to, she needs to be sent home and Wil and Joe need to be taken off the block. Hell, Frank can keep the private room for the rest of the week but that's all he should get.

August 11, 2012 at 9:00 AM  
Blogger Terraific said...

Poor Ash - I'm currently in bed rest for my myriad of back problems (aka Frankenspine) and I'm miserable being in my own home! Can't imagine being in the BB asylum and dealing with gaming and being in agonizing pain. Hate to see her go due to injury, but she clearly needs more treatment than is available to her here.

I've been a loyal disher for a few years now and i absolutely love it! Caro, you and your dish chicks are amazing! Don't ever let anyone tell you differently! (((((Dishy Hugs)))))

August 11, 2012 at 9:05 AM  
Blogger Grendon said...

Thank you Blue (from the earlier post.) And thank you for missing me when I am gone. It makes me feel warm and fuzzy inside.

August 11, 2012 at 9:05 AM  
Blogger Blue said...

3 Cheers For Mr. A/C Fix-It Guy!!!

Hip Hip-----HOORAY!!!

Hip Hip-----HOORAY!!!

Hip Hip-----HOORAY!!!

August 11, 2012 at 9:06 AM  
Blogger ChristyinAL said...

Good morning Carolyn and dishers! Happy Saturday!

I have not commented much this year but I have regularly read your blog for five years. I find it to be the best one for BB updates with the nicest bloggers around. There is always a sense of friendliness and community here. Carolyn, you should be proud of what you have built and don't listen to the negativity. Those people are in the minority. Just wanted to put in my two cents!

August 11, 2012 at 9:07 AM  
Blogger JadeDarkStar said...

so caryln did i just miss something in the comment section last night about the winners or are we just waiting till next Thursday?

August 11, 2012 at 9:12 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I agree with Grendon on this..

Ashley is not capable of competing and it is not fair to the remaining house guests.

Yes, I feel for her. Especially since I have back problems at the moment as well..


However the simple fact that this is a game it is not fair. If a sports team has a severely injured player they remove them. This is what should happen in this case.

August 11, 2012 at 9:13 AM  
Blogger ChristyinAL said...

@Grendon...I agree completely about Ashley. It's not fair. Also, for her own health, she should go home and get the care she needs.

August 11, 2012 at 9:13 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

jade - you haven't missed a thing. i'll probably announce during the pov comp today. i was just a little preoccupied yesterday.

August 11, 2012 at 9:16 AM  
Blogger JadeDarkStar said...

kk and thats fine i sure hope you are doing better today

August 11, 2012 at 9:21 AM  
Blogger Blue said...

Exciting feeds this morning. I can picture Caro sitting in front of her pc, fingers poised above her keyboard ready to start firing with lightning speed........slowly nodding off.

August 11, 2012 at 9:22 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

riveting, no?

August 11, 2012 at 9:23 AM  
Blogger Edie said...

Good Morning Carolyn and Fellow Dishers, I hope everyone is doing well today:) !!
The first thing I thought when I saw that they were not on lockdown, was that they are planning on taking Ashley out of the game. Maybe it is still in the works, instead of pov comp, they are setting up a new hoh comp. Its really not fair to the other players that she dont have to compete in comps. I kinda had the feeling that they were waiting til after the noms, because if not Frank would once again get 2 people out for his hoh. Just my 2 cents for the morning, have a great day!!
By the way Carolyn thanks for everything you do for all of us!!! Not only am I a BB junkie, I am a BBDish junkie lol....YOU ROCK

August 11, 2012 at 9:27 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

oh, and good morning everyone!!

hope you are all having a fine saturday (almost wrote sunday :S ahh)

anyways..

i know danielle ticked a lot people off with saying she WAS and alcoholic.
i think that statement is a little ridiculous myself..
however i think what she meant to say and would say if she elaborated was maybe that she used to struggle with it, drank for the wrong reasons, was a binge drinker...

i can't say that's the case for sure but i've heard other young people, her age who have had bad experiences like the ones i've listed above refer to it as alcoholism..

you would however think a nurse would know better.

August 11, 2012 at 9:27 AM  
Blogger Blue said...

I'm so excited! My step-dad is taking my brother and me out to lunch tomorrow and then the movies to see "Dark Knight Rises". We do this often and he's worried with his impending surgery he isn't going to be able to do much for awhile. He may even have to miss my eldest niece's 9th birthday later this month, which 'Gramps' is very depressed about.

It will be nice to spend the day with him. And a free meal, to boot! ☺

*Blue never turns down free food. Even as a boy he would gladly take candy from strangers.

August 11, 2012 at 9:28 AM  
Blogger Diane said...

OH Carolyn my a/c unit went out too..they replaced it with a stand up one for now till they can get the big one on top fixed..and of course its only going to be 110 today thru weekend..Glad you are getting yours replaced..I hope ours will be soon too..thanks for your great reports..love love love reading your posts..Have a great day..

August 11, 2012 at 9:29 AM  
Blogger Blue said...

Ignore my babbling. :)

I'll try to confine it to BB.

August 11, 2012 at 9:30 AM  
Blogger Susan said...

Yes, Ashley should be removed. Period.

However, I do think it's a great idea to have her do over next year. Cindy, I like how you think!

* Hey Blue...always good to see your chipper smile :)

August 11, 2012 at 9:31 AM  
Blogger Blue said...

What are those two tiny band-aids on Ashley's back? Hmmmmm....Something to do with her treatment?

August 11, 2012 at 9:31 AM  
Blogger Em Garcia said...

Good morning and happy Saturday to everyone, especially you Carolyn.

I don't have the live feeds so reading your blog is how I stay up-to-date with what's really happening in the house and I just want you to know that I (along with countless others) am soooo grateful for your hard work, along with Lessa and the other DishChicks. I also love the humor and sass you inject into your transcriptions- it's what makes your blog fresh and unique :) Keep doing you!

August 11, 2012 at 9:32 AM  
Blogger RN_2_B_2013 said...

Morning Caro!

Morning Dishers!!

Hope everyone has a great day. I'll probably miss a lot of stuff on the feeds today but I'll definitely check in here as often as I can! I have a volunteer opportunity for the Crohn's foundation from 1-5pm BBT that is an hour and a half way from where I live so it's gonna be pretty busy this evening! I am really looking forward to it though!

August 11, 2012 at 9:36 AM  
Blogger Susan said...

Blue- yes. That is where they gave her trigger point injections.

August 11, 2012 at 9:36 AM  
Blogger Susan said...

Ok, everytime I see Boggie stroking one of those furry pillows I think of the movie "Get him to the Greek" with Russell Brand.

When life slips you a Jeffery, stroke the furry wall......

August 11, 2012 at 9:39 AM  
Blogger RN_2_B_2013 said...

Hahaha...that's hilarious!! <3 that movie!

August 11, 2012 at 9:56 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think Dani has being an alcoholic confused with doing keg stands at a frat house

August 11, 2012 at 9:57 AM  
Blogger Pally said...

Good Morning Carolyn*

Good morning everyone*

Love, love Ashley!, the girl of my own heart!
You're a grown woman and you know if you should leave, and, when you'd like to leave if it presents itself.
Stay, get well, and play!

BB wasn't designed to be "fair"

Ahhh Dani, when you get tired of being "lost in the sea of me" flare off a signal and this compassionate world will swim out to save you!

August 11, 2012 at 9:59 AM  
Blogger BLKMagic3K said...

Dani is a nurse, yet leaves Ashley in the shower, ALONE, in her condition??? Very compassionate on her part.

Ignore the negative turkeys, Carolyn ... continue to fly with the eagles and do your own thang. Your hours of transcripting and injected humor are phenomenal! We all can't thank you enough for the enjoyment and entertainment you provide.

Tink

August 11, 2012 at 10:01 AM  
Blogger Boquida said...

Hi Carolyn! Hi Dishers!

I've missed you all. I have not been able to comment as much as I would like but I read ALL the updates and most of the comments daily. I hope to make participate in a live show night soon.

I've been frequenting your site since BB9. Every year I try not to get too emotionally invested in the HGs because otherwise I feel like I'm playing the game myself and the emotional rollercoaster is overwhelming...lol. This year is no different. There is no one's game I really respect(maybe Ian) and I hope they all get exactly what they deserve...whatever that may be.

And since no matter how much Carolyn makes, its not enough...I'm gonna hit the tip jar. :)

August 11, 2012 at 10:03 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Question: do women with strangely managed eyebrows know their eyebrows are strange?

August 11, 2012 at 10:05 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good morning...well afternoon now Carolyn, hi dishers. Haven't had time to comment much this year, nor have I watched as many hours on the feeds :-( but thank heavens for the blog updates so I don't feel too lost.

I can't figure out what Ashley's back problem is. She says her butt cheeks hurt and has problems being upright so I am thinking maybe some sort of facet joint problem? I can't fathom why she isn't being sent home for her own health and safety. For all of us with back problems, it is not something to be ignored and she is way too young to be messing around.

Hope your AC gets up and running permanently. We lost ours earlier this summer for 5 days of hell until motor and fan came in for our central unit. Got me a powerful window unit from Walmart n had at least part of the house cold for sleeping n tv watching. Live in deed restricted area so window units not allowed but I told them try and stop me, lol.

August 11, 2012 at 10:07 AM  
Blogger Peppi said...

Oh my, I feel so sorry for Ashley:(
I do agree with some of the dishers that she should be sent home or to a medical facility for treatment. I also go through back issues as many other dishers have stated and it's not a good outlook without treatment like physical therapy, acupuncture or pain management shots, etc..if not treated it only gets worse.

Maybe they would send her home and bring Janelle back in the game??? Not that I personally would like to see Janelle come back into the BB House, but it would be worth money to see Boogie's face if that happened---LOL:) Talk about a big twist!!!!

August 11, 2012 at 10:12 AM  
Blogger Pally said...

g'morning Rob tan*
re: eyebrows
It seems like tattoos, once you start messing with them, you cannot stop =)

August 11, 2012 at 10:14 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I fully believe Ashley is injured. If I were her theres no way I'd leave. Who would ever vote her out. She needs help just getting on the block

August 11, 2012 at 10:16 AM  
Blogger Shi Shi said...

Good morning everyone. Someone nerds to alert the media....Joe just went to the bathroom and WASHED HIS HANDS! That's a first!

Got to go read the TOR. I'll be back (said in the Terminatpr voice).

August 11, 2012 at 10:17 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

YAY for meat locker a/c...the best kind, the colder the better...I do not like the hot weather...:(:(

I am glad you have a/c again Carolyn...;);)

August 11, 2012 at 10:18 AM  
Blogger NMann2215 said...

Hey everyone!! I used to live Danielle but She has rubbed me the wrong way lately. Her being a nurse and seeing Ashley struggling with the shower and getting undressed, she shouldn't have just kept putting make up on. As someone with back problems, although Ash says she doesn't need help trust me she would have appreciated it!! Dani's true colors are coming out and she is very self centered. I can't believe she's even a nurse!

August 11, 2012 at 10:21 AM  
Blogger tootie the most horrible said...

So, this is a question regarding last night's BBAD, did anyone else notice Boogie throw his hands up in an effeminate manner when talking about Wil? Why didn't Frank blow that all out of proportion? I'm beginning to think Willie got a bit of a raw deal.

August 11, 2012 at 10:26 AM  
Blogger David Lockner said...

Good Morning Carolyn, and Fellow Dishers!!

In respose to using WAS to describe an alcoholic, I do that as wel when I refer to myself...

A little back story about me...Joined the Navy at 18, at that time you could drink beer on base at 18, but had to be 21 to buy the hard stuff, so I started drinking with friends in party settings...eventually it progressed to the point of what most would consider alcoholism, eventually getting me kicked out of the Navy.

For the next few years after that I was drunk or even stoned or both 24/7, causing my now ex-wife and I to seperate for a few months because she got tired of it and didnt want our kids around it. (we did get back together and stayed together for another 11 years before divorcing over other issues)

During that period, my only motivation in life was how to get another drink, where to get money to buy more beer, etc...

Here I am now almost 20 years later, All of that is behind me, I don't drink, or even think like that anymore. I do still keep alcohol in the house, and occassionally partake in a social manner with no repercussions, only drink heavily one time a year, at our annual fire dept banquet we hold every January. Sitting on the floor beside my desk right now is 2 jars of Moonshine, which are almost a year old now, and still both are more than half full. Sure every now and then, maybe once a month I'll mix a little soda and shine before bed, and have a drink and relax.

So I guess I can say I WAS an alcoholic. I recovered, without professional intervention, and no longer have the urges I once had, and am able to keep it in control myself.

Just my 2 cents...

Thanx again Carolyn for the great home you've built here for all us BB addicts to converge, party, and generally hob-nob together!!

August 11, 2012 at 10:27 AM  
Blogger J.Co said...

I was watching BBAD last night and I have to say, I wish people had not voted for candy canes. All the slurping and crunching and smacking was driving me crazy! I only lasted about 20 minutes. Caro, I am so sorry your ears have to deal with that this week.

In another news: poor Ashley. This game is not worth ruining her back. Maybe she is just trying to hold on until jury?

August 11, 2012 at 10:27 AM  
Blogger Michigan Man said...

Afternoon Carolyn, afternoon/morning all

Happy you are happy in your meat locker :) We've had a cool spell here so A/C has been off a few days now.

I feel so bad for Ashley, having gone through that myself, every time she moves and winces I feel it all over again. I hope she can some relief soon or just goes home so she can get the real help she needs.

Hope everyone is a having a wonderful day.

August 11, 2012 at 10:28 AM  
Blogger Lolli said...

You know, I know a lot of people don't like Frank, and I'm really beginning to think that his dislike is just by association with Boogie. I really think he is a stand up guy and hope that he breaks away from Boogie so his reputation will rise. I was watching last night on BBAD him talking with Ashley and he seems so genuinely interested in her comfort and well being. I don't know, I'm really beginning like him and am rooting for him. Anywho, just my two cents.

Caro - I'm a long time reader of your blog and am just now starting to comment this season. THANK YOU FOR ALL THAT YOU DO!

August 11, 2012 at 10:40 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Hi Everyone! :0) Thanks for all the love!!!

August 11, 2012 at 10:41 AM  
Blogger Pally said...

David Lockner Good story, WTG

August 11, 2012 at 10:43 AM  
Blogger ǝuoʎuɐzǝɥʇ said...

That MAry Kay site for Janelle doesn't work for me. Any one else?

Morning, AC Ac Baby!!! LOL

August 11, 2012 at 10:46 AM  
Blogger Grendon said...

I have no problem believing that if Ashley says she doesn't want help, then she really doesn't want help.

I was diagnosed with rheumatoid arthritis at a young age. I have gone through struggles that have varied from being annoying to being severe. Some days I function on a 'normal' level. Sometimes I want to roll over at night or change my sleeping position and I can barely move the blanket.

You no longer just get up and do things, you have to look at each task and figure out HOW you are going to do it. But as long as there is a will, you will try to eventually figure out a way. It can be pride, stubborness, not wanting to appear weak or be a bother to anyone, not wanting pity. Sometimes it's just a matter of not wanting to admit that your body is just not responding no matter how hard you try to make it work.

If Ashley wants or needs help, she will decide when to ask for it. Until then, if she's anything like me, she'll figure out a way to do it herself, even if it takes an hour to do something that normally takes 5 minutes.

August 11, 2012 at 10:46 AM  
Blogger Outnumbered said...

I don't think Danielle said SHE was an alcoholic. I'm pretty certain she said "my dad was an alcoholic." I heard this conversation last night, so I just went to flashback to listen to that part again and I still think she said it was her dad who was an alcoholic. I have also heard her say this before. Anyway, if you want to listen to see what you think she says, it was this morning, shortly after 2:10 on feed #3.

August 11, 2012 at 10:47 AM  
Blogger Outnumbered said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

August 11, 2012 at 10:49 AM  
Blogger Blue said...

♪♫ Shane is pretty. Oh, so pretty.♫

August 11, 2012 at 10:49 AM  
Blogger Grendon said...

tootie the most horrible

I did notice what Boogie did and Frank's non-reaction. I commented in depth earlier today. I find the whole situation hypocritical and quite disgusting.

August 11, 2012 at 10:49 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Franks playing the game. He's nice, but too nice. Definately an act

August 11, 2012 at 10:49 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I think Ashley should volunteer to be on the block - to go home and get some medical attention.

However, the sciatic nerve is a b*tch....I know others with this and there is not much you can do to help it, some of it is just waiting it out....

August 11, 2012 at 10:49 AM  
Blogger Dave Morgan said...

Long time follower of this blog/site.

I do not have any idea what might have transpired that has caused you ill will. What I do know, based on several years of enjoying this labor of love, it was uncalled for and totally without merit.

Thank you for your efforts, thank you for keeping this site unbiased and thank you for demonstrating a level of character not common to this type of forum.

August 11, 2012 at 10:51 AM  
Blogger David Lockner said...

Thanx Pally!! I just felt I needed to give an example of how WAS can be used in that context...I know that's not the norm when referring to any sort of addiction, however in my case I can say it's proper, as it's really no longer an addiction, and I can drink socially without worry of reprising the condition...

Cigarettes on the other hand, are definitely a much more difficult demon to exorcise...lol...

Maybe that's really the only reason I've refrained from trying out for BB...I couldn't imagine running out of cigarettes halfway thru the season in that house...lol...I'd be a total basket case...

August 11, 2012 at 10:53 AM  
Blogger Tanya.Fabulous said...

Good afternoon Caro, DishChicks & fellow Dishers!

This is my first comment this season but have been religiously keeping up with the goings ons. You DishChicks do an AMAZING job & this has been the one & only site I visit for updates since BB6. THANK YOU for all of your hard work!

Regarding the lady gaga song...I'm thinking it was "You and I." it does have a slight country feel to it. Great song! If you haven't heard it, check it out on YouTube.

August 11, 2012 at 10:54 AM  
Blogger Blue said...

Caro, you got icicles hanging off your earlobes and nose, yet? ☺

August 11, 2012 at 10:56 AM  
Blogger Blue said...

Cool Beanie Weenies with that Live Feed leak!

August 11, 2012 at 10:58 AM  
Blogger Kelly G said...

Reader since Season 9, very infrequent commenter, but just wanted to say, my best guess is the Lady Gaga song was You and I. When I first heard it, I also thought it was a Shania Twain song. :)

August 11, 2012 at 11:00 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

re danielle - just writing what i hear.

August 11, 2012 at 11:02 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

re janelle - it's quite possible i spelled her last name wrong..

August 11, 2012 at 11:02 AM  
Blogger NMann2215 said...

I'm Team Frank and I agree that I believe most dislike home because of Boogie. Had a different coach selected him, I think he'd have a better reputation. He did grow up in my town and played baseball and stuff with my brothers so I may be a little partial to him. :)

August 11, 2012 at 11:04 AM  
Blogger Outnumbered said...

Good morning/afternoon, Carolyn!

I believe when Danielle was talking with Wil last night she said, "my DAD was an alcoholic." I listened to this conversation last night and thought then that was what she said. I just went to flashback to listen again and I do believe she was talking about her dad and not herself. I've also heard her talk about this before. If anyone would like to take a listen and see what they think, it was this morning shortly after 2:10 on feed #3.

(I typed this before and think I lost it when I wasn't signed on. Sorry if this is a duplicate.) ;)

August 11, 2012 at 11:10 AM  
Blogger ǝuoʎuɐzǝɥʇ said...

OK, Carolyn, this is how much I trust and believe in you...I never even thought you would have spelled her name incorrectly!!! I just assumed Mary Kay took her page down!! LOL gosh, I love you!!

August 11, 2012 at 11:11 AM  
Blogger NMann2215 said...

Him not home... I can't type today!

August 11, 2012 at 11:13 AM  
Blogger tootie the most horrible said...

@ grendon I just read your post. You summed it up perfectly.

August 11, 2012 at 11:15 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Here's the correct link:

http://beta.marykay.com/janelledesanto/en-US

August 11, 2012 at 11:15 AM  
Blogger Blue said...

Grendon, you have RA?

My step-dad was diagnosed with it a few years ago. He is on a ton of medications and treatments, including methotrexate one a week and remicade every 7 weeks. He can't walk without a cane at this point.

The ton of meds he's been on over the last few years is one of the reasons he needs his gallbladder removed now. He may also need to have stints put into the tubes leading from his kidney's to his bladder. Dr. and Surgeons aren't sure on that one, yet.

August 11, 2012 at 11:19 AM  
Blogger Michigan Man said...

That comp leak looks like it might be some sort of slippery slide thing then maybe filling a the large container with the cup.

August 11, 2012 at 11:20 AM  
Blogger Grendon said...

I can't go along with people disliking Frank because Boogie is his coach.

Boogie is also Ian's coach-people seem to love Ian.
Boogie is Jenn's coach-people seem to like Jenn.

On the other side, Danielle seems to be heading to the top of the list as most disliked HG. Her coach, Dan, is one of the most popular players of all time.

I can't speak for everyone else but I am not going to judge Frank by the company he keeps in the BB house. He didn't choose Boogie, Boogie chose him. However, Frank is a grown man who makes his own choices. I do not like him because of his own actions.

August 11, 2012 at 11:24 AM  
Blogger Pally said...

Carolyn I too am surprised at the distance of the dining table from the sofas. I've been wondering what the distance of the pool table and the outdoor sofas are.
If one sits on the outdoor sofa and chats with another,are pool table players in ear-shot?

August 11, 2012 at 11:28 AM  
Blogger Grendon said...

Yes Blue, I do have RA. I have also taken lots of different meds over the years. I am on methotrexate currently. I used to do the remicade but started having allergic reactions. I have had both of my knees replaced, had joints replaced in both hands and have ruptured both achilles tendons. I always look for the humor though. For instance, I figure I won't need a funeral because they can just take me to the recycling center.

I really hope your step-dad pulls through everything o.k. Tell him my thoughts and prayers are with him, and of course they are also with you.

August 11, 2012 at 11:33 AM  
Blogger NMann2215 said...

Right but neither Jenn or Ian have been near as close to Boogie as Frank.

August 11, 2012 at 11:37 AM  
Blogger Lolli said...

Another comment (sorry for the randomness but i'm the ONLY ONE at work...)

I'm SO HAPPY to see Dan in a different shirt :)

August 11, 2012 at 11:38 AM  
Blogger NMann2215 said...

And just curious, what actions of Franks have made you dislike him? Whose your fav house guest? :)

August 11, 2012 at 11:38 AM  
Blogger Michigan Man said...

Trivia, break time. I have nothing to do though.

August 11, 2012 at 11:39 AM  
Blogger Blue said...

Trivia!

I'll be in the "meat-rack" if anyone needs me. hehehe

*Caro knows. *wink wink*

J/K!

August 11, 2012 at 11:45 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

hehe :0)

I'm gonna get a new top post ready..

be on the lookout..

August 11, 2012 at 11:49 AM  
Blogger Emrys said...

Morning Lovely Caro and the rest of you dishers!!

Hope you're feeling better after the yuckiness of yesterday!! :)

And yay!! AC is finally working!! Now transcribe away and be nice and cool!!

Grendon - you posts are on point to the T.


Feel so bad for Ash. Hope she can get proper care soon. And not be mean or anything but if Ash has to leave, it would be awesome if Janelle had the chance to come back!! I doubt this would happen but a Janie fan can wish!!

August 11, 2012 at 11:50 AM  
Blogger Grendon said...

NMann2215

It's an accumulation of things.

It started with the 'calling out of Willie' for the homophobic mocking of Wil. I've watched the tape and did not take it that way.

His speech about bullying not being tolerated even though he uses words like scare, threaten and intimidate.

His constant complaining about people lying to him, even though he has not intended to hold true to the deals he has made. (I can handle that to a point because everyone does it)

His referring to women as hos, stupid bi*ch, dumb bi*ch and cu*t.

Those are the reasons I do not like Frank. To me, he is just another Boogie in a 'good old boy' package.

August 11, 2012 at 12:03 PM  
Blogger Sherri said...

Good afternoon Carolyn thx for keep us up to date. Glad your A/C is working again. I hope mine keeps working with this hot summer we are having.

Poor Ash, they really need to take her somewhere to get her the help she needs. I have a SI joint problem and I know how painful that can get. This not fair to her or the other players.

Grendon, I agree with what you said a 100%. To bad ADP does not listen to what viewer have to say.

August 11, 2012 at 12:09 PM  
Blogger Sara said...

I agree. Frank blew Willie's quoting of Will from a reinactment to being a homophobe. It was blown way outta control. I've never liked Boogie, and I'm so over Frank. If he wins, I will know this game is rigged. This will be my last season watching the show in that case.

August 11, 2012 at 1:07 PM  
Blogger Sara said...

I agree. Frank blew Willie's quoting of Will from a reinactment to being a homophobe. It was blown way outta control. I've never liked Boogie, and I'm so over Frank. If he wins, I will know this game is rigged. This will be my last season watching the show in that case.

August 11, 2012 at 1:21 PM  
Blogger Dawn said...

Hi Everyone!

I love this site! I beam it up several times a day from my phone! Don't listen to the HATERS. I know, easier said than done. Most are very unhappy, miserable people.

I feel for Ashley. In the last trimester of both of my pregnancies, my sons laid on my sciatic (sp?). Incredibly painful. The way she is moving is very similar to the way I moved around.
I hope she gets some relief!

I feel kinda out of the loop this summer...I can't find a favorite. I do like Ian a lot...but other than him, I'm just MEH.

Keep up the good work dish chicks!

Dawn

August 11, 2012 at 3:56 PM  
Blogger Dawn said...

Okay...I'm not sure I am doing this correctly. I thought I typed a comment, but then I went to preview it and I don't know where it went!

August 11, 2012 at 3:58 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Hi Dawn :)


Check here to get to the top of the blog and join us in the comment section of the new top post. :)

August 11, 2012 at 4:11 PM  
Blogger Show the Love Be The Love Feel The Love said...

lots goin on this weekend just startd this post... But... Gaga song that sounds country...
I'd give anything to be your baby doll... This time i'm not leaving w/o you. Sit back down where u belong in the corner of my bar w/ur high heels on...
Ring ne bells? Cant think of title :)

August 11, 2012 at 10:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below