;
Live feed signups *Support the Site* u get them through.
*Thank You* for getting your feeds via The Links Here on BBDish!
We're Ready for BB17!!

BB17 Posts: Happy BB17 Premiere Day!, BBDish is Back for BB17!
BB16 EZ Archive: Miss a few Days? Check the BBDish EZ Archive, BB16 Flashback How To: Need Flashback Help? Here ya go!
Cool BB Stuff on Ebay & Around the Net!: Personalized BB TShirts!, BB Auctions, BBDish Swag: TShirts, Mugs & More, BB on Big Brother - Big Brother, Season 11

BBDish! Ya Gotta Have it!

BB17 Starts June 24th!

Google

Monday, August 13, 2012

It's just another manic Monday...

Hello Dishers! It's Monday, and I'm totally beat, but I'm gonna try and hang out with you all for a while anyway - it is, after all, the highlight of my day!

As I rejoin the houseguests around 10:30, Joe has just made his plea for votes to Danielle and Britney, including the fact that Wil and Ashley had gone to Frank and asked him to put up Dan. And they told him they had a lot to think about and to check in later in the week. Immediately, they pull over Frank and let him know. Of course, the biggest shocker was this:

Britney: Ashley's a game talker now? Alright....

Ian's joined now, and they're chatting about "JC time" which Frank has gotten to talk to her, and Dani wishes she had..

Ian: I like to think I'm somewhat nice..
Brit: I think your somewhat nice, and at times, endearing.
Ian: And other times? Dickish?
Brit: Yeah
Ian: Sorry. I am aware of this.
Brit: Who are you voting out?
Ian: whoever everyone else does.
Brit: You're such a follower. I knew that when I saw those plaid AmF shorts.
Ian: Those were a gift, don't judge me!
Brit: I actually like them.

They talk about Joe who was positive that Frank had a job week one and was out to prove it.

Brit: Those are the most expensive raybans I've ever seen! We didn't care, but we would bring it up just to see what he'd say.
Frank: I can't believe he went through my luggage..
Ian: He did?!
Brit: To see how expensive his clothes are.

Frank: I want to wrestle on the ground with Ian now..
Ian: No!
Frank: I stink. Brit and I have fought..
Brit: Slap boxed. I fight with Ted. I beat the hell out of that kid.
Frank: Kid! He's older than you! He's 38!
Brit: I knew that when I saw his briefs.

Talk turns to undies..

Brit: I have your dream girl in my vision and she wears a full low cut brief..
Frank: With a little bit of cheek hanging out..
Brit: Totally.
Frank: Lets hear more.
Brit: Tall, athletic, cool - not too super girly..
Ian: You trying to make me jealous over Kristin?
Dani" Don't mention her again!
Brit: She takes your crap but gives it back. Not girly and prissy, can dress up but it totally chill.
Frank: We have to find this girl.
Brit: She's out there. I can feel it. And she totally wears those undies.

Ian: oh shit!
Frank attacked him...

Dani keeps trying to finish her job history over them.. they're ignoring her.
Brit: He actually BwaHaHa'd! I didn't think that was real!

Dani: Did you hear me Britney?
Brit: Yeah. I hate Hollister.

BB: Danielle, please go to the diary  room.
--Lessa: Thank you.

Talk turns to how young Ian is.
Ian: It was the first day of my Senior Year when Dan won.
Brit: That's funny. You are young. A little sprout!
Ian: Youngest to play the game that wasn't part of the twist. Dani Donato was part of the twist, as was Michelle, BB4.
Brit: Natalie was only 18.
Ian: Give me a break.

Brit: what's with the toboggan today?
Frank: it's the first day of their practice
Ian: A toboggan is a sled.
Brit: I thought it was that?
Frank: I've called beanie's toboggan's too.

Boogie has swimmer's ear.. He looks kinda miserable.

Checking in with Dan and Danielle
Dan: What's up with you today? Mad about the Mac n Cheese?
Dani: no.
Dan: little bit?
Dani: not at all!
Dan: Feel like there's something wrong..
Dani: Just feel a little lonely today, I dunno
Dan: So come hang with me!
Dani: I don't think you want to during the day, that you're working on your game with the others..
Dan: I don't game, I just dick around all day.

Dan: I know that's what you were gonna say... you think I take advantage of you..
Dani: no - I don't think that. I just think  you know I'll always be here, you don't have to work on me. Last night, there was that comment about coaching other people
Dan: You think I talk game to Ian all the time? Nah, I might coach him in life, but not in game.
Dani: I was just like why would he make those wheels start turning. 
Dan: you should hang out with me more.

Dani: when did Frank tell you about Wil?
Dan: After noms. Why didn't you tell me?
Dani: Ian told me and I was going too, but I didn't want to lose Ian's trust, and I felt like you were ok..
Dan: It was smart of you
Dani: I just played the guilt card, talked to him for like two hours, just about stuff and I knew hed know that if he put you up it'd upset me and it worked. I just can't believe he even considered it.
Dan: i don't know, we considered a lot of things last week and didn't do it. Were you surprised when I wasn't worried?
Dani: yeah.
Dan: Actions speak louder than words.. you told me after and it was like it doesn't matter now.

Talk turns to Shane, and how he can be mean.
Dani: Like today, he was super sweet in the hammock and all last night, and then today he was all how he hopes that Dani Donato comes to the finale because he has such a crush on her, and like he was thinking it would make me jealous or something, and he's always telling me how he puts up a wall around me but he had a sweet speech if he got backdoored...
Dan: Why did he think he was getting backdoored?
Dani: because he did it to Frank. He made comments that are really dickish..
Dan: this is why I said no showmances.
Dani: there is no showmance.
--Lessa: DINGDINGDING... too bad she doesn't really believe it.

Dani goes on to tell him about a comment he made about her and Dan, and she felt it was overboard and inappropriate because Dan has a wife and he knows its not like that.
Dani: I told him it was too far, my marriage broke up and..
Dan: marriage?
Dani: We were living together, shared bank accounts, it was almost like we were married. He gets jealous with how close we are and how I always have your back
Dan: Does he think that Britney has his back? Maybe he has more confidence in her than in you..
Dani: Britney has told me she'd take me.. but if it were between you and brit, I'd choose you, no question. I think they fight all the time. I feel like he can get farther with me than with her.
Dan: I think Britney gets suspicious of me sometimes.
Dani: of you? Why.. she knows better to make comments like that to me cuz I shut her down all the time.

Dan: What was Joe saying?
Dani: just that he wanted to stay and felt like a puppy without a home..

Checking in with Wil and Boogie - Wil has Anxiety attacks, apparently:

Boogie: What happened today? When you said you almost hit the button?
Wil: it was after the DR.. It was like a rock on my chest, and the lights were too bright, and I almost hit the button..
Boogie; But you're ok now?
Wil: Yeah, I'm totally fine now.
Boogie; First time I had one was in the air.. I totally know the feeling. I've gotten it mildly in here, but just for a moment.
Wil: today was the first time I felt claustrophobic... I couldn't get anywhere...
Boogie: yeah, the two days I've had them were lockdowns indoors..
Wil: yeah, I count to ten, hold my breath, exhale to ten.. in real life I have things I use without medicine to control it.. run.. half a muscle relaxant and a cup of booze.. never had it as bad as I did today though.
Boogie: did you finish the DR?
Wil: yeah, I had finished it, it was something at the end that set it off. But you take something right?
Boogie: Xanax,yeah. Only problem is it slows everything down and you turn into a zombie..

Boogie; Frank is terrible at this.. he looks like a 70s tennis star!

Tune back in to Dan/Dani just in time to hear
Dani: The people on the live feeds know the truth.
--Lessa: Yes. Yes we do.

Dani: I know how I am, that's what really matters, and I hope they know that Janelle was mean and I don't like mean fake girls, and I was tired of it. I'm sorry, so be it. That's the type of people - if that's why people don't like me than whatever.

Meanwhile, Boogie/Wil are bashing Janelle a bit too.
Boogie; Just that level of inconsideration for everyone.. at the age of 33.. not to grave dance or anything..

Britney joins them in skid row.

Brit: so what's going on? She told you about Joe?
Dan: Yeah.
Dani: and Wil threw you under the bus..
Dan: Did Joe know?
Brit; He said he didn't... I saw him and Wil hug, so I sent Ian up to see what was going on, and I was like that can't happen, but when Joe told us the story he said he didn't know who Wil said, that it was just one of the four of us, so when we asked Frank, he said that at first it was you or shane, and then honed in on you.
Dani: and Wil's positive the three of us are in an alliance.
Dan: I wasn't upset because it was after the fact, you know?
Brit: yeah.

Brit: Joe just wants to be in a freakin alliance, that's all he wants.
Dan: Does he realize no one wants him in one?
Dani: he thinks he's completely trustworthy and honest..

Brit: i think if Joe wins HOH we could convince him to put up Ashley and Jen.. he wants to be there for the murder, but doesn't want blood on his hands...

Wil busts in to grab something.. they try to remember what they were saying and what he might have heard (Hey! I can help there! haha.) They reiterate that they can probably work with Joe if needed.. though
Dani: his chances of winning are pretty low..

Brit: We have so many allainces.. its so hard. The one with the four of us, the one with ian, the one with Frank and Boogie.  And Ian has no idea about the others.. everytime I say Quack Pack, I become less of a person can we please come up with something else?
--Lessa; hahaha.

Britney: Why can't we be something cute - not the Final Four..
Dani: like?

Britney: like....
...
...
...
... I don't know. I'm not good at alliance names.
Dan: Memphis came up with Renegades - I didn't.
Dani: the regulaters..
Brit: the Quaaaaaaaaddddd...
Dani: The A Team.
Brit: I have a cute one... 4-square!
Dani: yeah!
Dan: are we checking in on our phones or what? (Laughs) how about the squad..

Brit: I kinda like that - that works with the SIlent Six, we're the four from them... can we think of a cute word to go in front of them? like the pretty squad..
Dani: if that makes you feel better.. I'm in.
Brit: I'll think about it.

Brit: So who are we voting out Wil? He's coming after you not us.
Dan: They're both coming after me.
Brit; Wil scares me. I don't want to have that feeling I had when the POV started, I don't want to have that feeling agian.

Dan: How can you sleep with that much coffee.
Brit: Who needs to sleep. Did you tell dan the story about Joe?
dani: I never did, I swear, but now you have too

10:40
Brit: This will change your life. You may think less of me. And you will not sleep, you will be traumatized. I will give you the play by play. I wasn't in bed yet, I was on the floor. I'm laying in my bed in silent slumber, been asleep for like a half an hour. Suddenly I jolt. I head something. A rustle. I heard it again.. what is that.. its a sound! I head it! what is it! what is it! omg someone is masterbating around me... I can't tell who with the acoustics! Not gonna lie., I was hoping it was Shane, don't know why.. but then! It's getting ferocious! and i'm like freaking out, starting to panic.. I feel like I'm being accosted! ANd then.. it goes... ah ahemahemcough...
....
....
JOE.





Boogie walks in: What? What are you laughing about?!
Dan: you have to reinact it again!
--OMG and you have to see it on flashback! *L* She gives the finale...

Brit: I thought FLAMES were gonna shoot! I thought Smoke Signals! The give away was the vocals.

Dani: Last night he kept trying, but we were awake and kept laughing...

--and Skippy is mean and flips us to the kitchen. With Wil, Jen and Ashley. Outside, batmitten. then back again...

Brit: The acoustics leave nothing to the imagination! It jolted me awake!
Dani: so gross..
Brit: Go to the bathroom, build a tent! Boogie knows these things!
Boogie: yeah there's ways!
Dani: And there's cameras there! Everyone on live feeds saw it..
Boogie: Spank shots..
Brit: Mad Love Cooking Spank Shots!
Dani: She came up to me like Dani! 911!
Brit: You left me alone!

Ian comes in.. talk turns to previous decors and this years.. etc.

Outside, Shane..

Is talking to Joe
Joe: I told Brit and Dani, and will tell Dan too.
Shane; I kinda want to call Wil out, throw me under the bus... He came down and was all cheery and laughy, and..
Joe; He thought the fix was in
Shane; yeah he hadn't been laughing all day.  I thought he was gonna be taken down and it'd be me against you..
Joe: No, he came down and said he did it for me too.. I couldn't even believe it, part of me thought it was a trap..
Shane: He and AShley did it..
Joe; as a team
Shane: guess I know who I'm going after if I win HOH. And if I win, I'm not putting you up. Hopefully we work something out, with at least Britney and Danielle on board. Brit yeah, and I think I can pull dani's vote my way.
Joe; I love brit, we've never had a cross word..

--Lessa: hahahahahahahahaha. ahem. Not a cross word, no. I just love the conversations happening one right after another.. what can I say - I'm easily amused..

Talk in the kicks room is Pokemon cards with Ian.. and with that, its midnight, and I'm out! g'night dishers!







Permalink







19 Comments:

Blogger softballmom/bblover said...

Wello hello lessa ... Very rare pleasure that I'm actually wake when you're at helm. How is everything?

August 13, 2012 at 11:02 PM  
Blogger Lessa said...

Hey SBmom! Things are ok - just tiring. Heh.

August 13, 2012 at 11:07 PM  
Blogger softballmom/bblover said...

I'm sure. Does your work actually appreciate all the time you put in?? I read in the comments that you work crazy long hours all the time.

August 13, 2012 at 11:09 PM  
Blogger Lessa said...

My direct boss appreciates it, yeah - but not the rest. I'm just part of a Coporate Machine. heh.

August 13, 2012 at 11:12 PM  
Blogger softballmom/bblover said...

I'm glad that someone besides us dishes appreciate you!!!

August 13, 2012 at 11:15 PM  
Blogger softballmom/bblover said...

Ok. As of now, who is your favorite, and who do u expect to win, could be one and the same, but doesn't have to be.

August 13, 2012 at 11:16 PM  
Blogger Terraific said...

Hiya Everyone! Just popping in to see what's going on (like i do all day long, Heehee). Nice to see Danielle seems to finally be catching on. Gotta love Dan, he never ceases to amaze me! I really need to just suck it up and get the feeds while I'm on medical leave.

August 13, 2012 at 11:17 PM  
Blogger Lessa said...

Oh I am a diehard Dan fan - always and forever Amen. *L* I'm one of the few feeders who was all YESYESYES about coaches coming in, just so I could see Dan play for himself again. *L* He'll always be my favorite and I'll be lighting candles if he's ever on the block.

Other than Dan - I love Ian, but I think he's a long LONG shot to win. But I want to hug him and take care of him and pat his fuzzy head.

Love Jen - but she's just gonna be a jury vote.

TBH - I think if they don't get Frank out during a fast forward/double eviction, they may as well write him the check.

August 13, 2012 at 11:26 PM  
Blogger softballmom/bblover said...

My thoughts exactly. I love Ian, well, because he is adorkable, but don't think he'll win. I think Frank is in the best spot right now.

August 13, 2012 at 11:32 PM  
Blogger Terraific said...

Agree about Frank. His game is good, wish we could've seen it without Boogie's influence though. I think that's the downfall of the coaches twist.

August 13, 2012 at 11:33 PM  
Blogger softballmom/bblover said...

Without Boogie there to talk him off the ledge, Frank would have back doomed Dan, which would have been horrible for his game.

August 13, 2012 at 11:38 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Finally figured out why I dont like Danielle. She's exactly like a poker dealer I cant stand. Country, amdthe person she sees in the mirror is nothing like reality

August 14, 2012 at 12:01 AM  
Blogger Blue said...

Hey, Lessa! I'm really tired, and about to konk out.

"How you doin?"

August 14, 2012 at 12:06 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Lessa, just popping in. I am rarely up at this hour (on east coast time) but really appreciated your updates. Just wanted to thank you for all your efforts to keep us dishers in the know.

August 14, 2012 at 12:28 AM  
Blogger Stacey said...

Hi alisa!

I'm just giddy that u tt me!!! Lol! That's the first time for me so thank u!
Yes!! Her just standing there...human nature (never mind nursing) should've made her go over there...put on ur bikini and help a girl out for pete's sake, right??
And then again tonight...hahaha....if AG wants to get a little real and show TV onlys what dani is really like dani keeps giving them gold...her talk w dan re how they're being edited...her maybe clingy but us internet people will know the truth! O yes we do!
☺ Stace

August 14, 2012 at 1:01 AM  
Blogger Shannon said...

Britney was hilarious last night retelling the Joe story! I was literally rolling on the floor laughing! Live her or hate her Britney is hilarious! The way she tells a story!

August 14, 2012 at 3:35 AM  
Blogger Geeech said...

Joe my buddy, have some kuth, ask the Frank to use the HOH br. Stop truamatizing the young ladies.

August 14, 2012 at 3:43 AM  
Blogger Cammi said...

Morning all! These houseguests are hilarious. They get rid of Janelle because she was covering her behind, but openly admit that they have about 3 -5 alliances??? Then they got rid of an ally who wasn't coming for them and would vote with them in order to trust 2 ppl that they really never trusted to begin with. LOL. The logic of this season baffles me.

Again, CBS, this is what happens when u cast models and nurses posing as teachers. They know absolutely nothing about the schematics of this game.

Oh and I did like Ian in the beginning, but I'm afraid he's been blinded by the pretty blonde (Brit) paying him attention. He's really sticking his neck out for them and I'm sure it will get back that he told them what Frank said. Frank is super observant. I don't know how he can trust Brit so much anyway after she threw him under the bus to Frank and boogie. Ian is playing more as a fan.

I think Danielle is jealous about all the applause Janie received which is why she can't stop trying to justify her behavior when she was HOH. She is for sire. In for a rude awakening. Don't they know we live feeders see everything! Sheesh!

August 14, 2012 at 4:59 AM  
Blogger Show the Love Be The Love Feel The Love said...

awwwww just fell n love w u a lil bit more! I want Dan & Ian final 2

August 14, 2012 at 5:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below