;
Live feed signups *Support the Site* u get them through.
*Thank You* for getting your feeds via The Links Here on BBDish!
We're Ready for BB17!!

BB17 Posts: Happy BB17 Premiere Day!, BBDish is Back for BB17!
BB16 EZ Archive: Miss a few Days? Check the BBDish EZ Archive, BB16 Flashback How To: Need Flashback Help? Here ya go!
Cool BB Stuff on Ebay & Around the Net!: Personalized BB TShirts!, BB Auctions, BBDish Swag: TShirts, Mugs & More, BB on Big Brother - Big Brother, Season 11

BBDish! Ya Gotta Have it!

BB17 Starts June 24th!

Google

Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Twosome Tuesdays..

Hello Dishers! I'm here for a while, though not sure how long - but I'm all for hanging out with you. Right now, we have Joe in the background doing his BB Mad Love cooking - loudly - while Boogie, Dan and Frank are the peanut gallery, annoyed and amused at the same time.

9pm:

Boogie: I know what he thinks is happening, and what's really happening.. and...
Dan: (laughing)
Frank: What if 6 months down the road he's the next guy fiari.. we'd all be eating crow..
Boogie: THing is - I haven't seen the Jeff Foxworthy of cooking shows, you know? You're poor, middle america, wanting to make your kids burgers taste better without much in the way of choices, you can have this Yahoo come in and teach ya.. I mean, I don't think he's thought of this angle, but..

Amusing stuff.

Meanwhile - We have Frank asking Ashley for an ice cream date, and Ian being a little bit jealous over it, and mainly worried about what it would mean if she won HOH on Thursday. He's chatting it out with Brit, and making plans for winning HOH. Dani is bemoaning her 'relationship' with Shane to Wil in the hammock, while I'm listening to the inside of the house instead.


Dan checks in with Jen
Dan: Seems like your spirits or up. THe surprise, you can do it tonight still or..
Jen: How about save it, for when I need it..
Dan: That's what I was thinking. That's totally cool.
Jen: We have our moments in here, you know?

Everyone compliments Jen's work on the Mad Love Show..
Shane: How good is it?
Jen: It's terrible. Be glad you aren't eating it.
--Lessa: hahaha. THat's the same thing I tell people when I like something a lot. "Oooh it's awful, stay away from that triple fudge brownie with peanut butter icing..no really, you'll hate it. Let me save you from yourself..." hee.

Dan checks in with Brit and Ian..
Brit: you can't have every chip covered..
Ian: I did 4 hours ago though! I play very carefully, after the first week. I worked it to where I'd never be nominated, and so far it had worked.  Right now I'm one of two that haven't set in the nomination chair.
Brit: Who else?
Ian: Jen.
Dan: Sounds like you need a beer - want to grab mine from upstairs?

He does...

Dan: Why is he freaking out?
Brit: Because he thinks Ash and Frank will...
Dan: Not in one night..

Joe joins.

Joe: they pulled me in before it started 'just so you know, don't be puttin your finger in it'.. i was like thanks for the reminder.

LA Helicopter Flyby!

Brit: (laughing) We're so dumb! THEY'RE COMING BACK!
Dan: Honk! honk! honk! honk!
Brit and Jen: WHOOOOO!
Joe: They gave us a flyby!
Brit: Thank you California Tax Payers!
Ian joins Dani in the hammock.
Dani: What's up?
Ian: Nothing. Ready to get this show on the road.
Dani: amen. Sucks that I like him personally. He makes me smile. I'm not playing personally, I wouldn't let him get in my way, but he makes me smile
Ian: Joe says he'll put up Ashley and Jen. That happens one of us five will win 500k. I feel like we can convince Boogie and Frank to put up ashley and joe.. I think if Boogie got it, I could convince him. Jen though - frank and boogie. She's pissed off, she always tels me those two wanted to sell her down the river. The only chip we don't have covered after tonight? Ashley. Until three hours ago, I could have told her to put up Frank, but now?

Dani: Think he's doing it strategically?
Ian: no. She's gonna play personally.  If boogie and Frank get in her ear - she's going after Joe, and the other nominee could be
Dani: one of us
Ian: me. It'll be a Quack Packer.. 500k gone because a girl had an ice cream social.
Dani: If it happened you'd have to show your cards.
Ian: that's why I was getting irritated.. I mean I flirt with her.. obviously I'm not interested.. because talking to her is like talking to a f'in brick wall. I just need to keep it going - I enjoy flirting but..

Dani turns the talk to possibly A/B americas choice HOH questions.
Dani: If they asked who would they want to see in a bikini, Ash or Janelle..

The cam turns to Ashley and Brit in the have not room

Ashley: I just wanted to give you my two cents..
Brit: i think Shane told him.. I never heard that he was going after Shane..
Ashley: He might be blowing it out of proportion, you know, he's making up lies..
Brit: I heard from more than one person he was saying he wanted one of us four out.. I'll tell him that. You know.
Ashley: Maybe he assumes things he shouldn't be assuming.
Brit: are you voting for him to stay?
Ashley: yeah, even if no one else doesn't. Im wearing the shoes you gave me. I feel bad for Joe, but I'm gonna vote for Wil. I'm gonna tell Joe.
Brit: yeah. Its nothing against you, you know
Ashley: yeah, I see that.. Wil takes things personally.
Brit: when he was trying to get a replacement nominee
Ashley: oh yeah, I was with him. He thinks everyone is working together. I guess yeah, I mean, I don't know.
Brit: I don't think he was coming after me personally, I just don't like him saying I'm in an alliance, puts a target on my back
Ashley: i don't think he said you specifically, just that he didn't know who was working together, and maybe it got twisted because it does.. but I went up there to support him, and I'm just saying he never said anyone's names... but maybe because he said that last week,
Brit: He insinuated that to me last week too, because before nominations I said I was nervous and he was like no your not...
Ashley: I told him he had to stop with the little jabs.. he's just assuming, he has nothing to base it off of.. its his paranoia... he gets so paranoid and jumps to conclusions and that's whats hurting him..
Brit; i mean just come ask me.. don't say it when I'm not, I mean it makes me look bad..

10pm - time check. :)

Ashley: its the same thing, your trying to play the house, its never favorable.. that's why I'm like I'm going to support him, but I think it's a bad idea that I went up there with him, because I'm being thrown into the conversation too..
Brit: Its not like I think he's going after me for sure, but I don't know, and he has deals all over..
Ashley: I don't think he has any solid deals. Like when Joe would make deals in the beginning, he was like yeah I talked to Ian and I was like no..
Brit: it just makes me feel like its not genuine..
Ashley: He just might not know how to play the game in that sense, i don't know what he's thinking. I mean, I don't think there's a right or wrong way to paly the game, I'm just trying to be supportive.. but then again he's throwing me under the bus with him.. I mean I want him here, but I'm not gonna help him campaign, its not a good look.
Brit: no. I'm not gonna lie to him about it. it is what it is.

Boogie is in HOH with Dan and Frank

Boogie: He was like, yeah - look at Shane, of course I'm gonna get the short end of that stick. He was all Look at me!
Frank: (laughs) That sounded like Regis Philbin! As Ian Terry..

Oh, and because I am who I am... and want to make sure ya'll remember she's in the house too...
 LOOK! PRETTY JEN!
Hee. Of course, that's a horrible glance at Wil's nappy weave, so we'll just ignore that part. *L*

Dan: The huge thing that determines that is what's said in that room. Even I let a few things slip this season where I didn't in mine.. I just don't want people.. I mean, people like Danielle, I think that she'll have a hard time if she's not portrayed well.
Frank: The Zing stuck with her hard..
Dan: That's the thing, man. We signed up for it, we have no control.
--Lessa: DING DING DING.

Dan heads downstairs, Frank heads to the shower.. Meanwhile, Brit told Ashley that Ian is jealous - she isn't sure she believes it. Brit assures her its true - and she heads out to get her batmitten clothes.

Boogie makes fun of Mad Love cooking - shouting really loud when he's talking about what he's making for dinner..

Brit: What are the chances yo're getting laid tonight
Ashley: Zero!
Brit: What aobut making out tonight
Ashley: I'd still say zero!
Brit: Will you promise to be honest with me?

Fish in and out..

Ian joins
Brit: This is the most awkward room I've ever been in. Here's Ashley with crisp panties on, getting ready for her date. Her ex Ian is washing his hands. One of the more awkward moments, not gonna lie...
Ashley: I waited long enough for a phone call, you never visit me in my room...
Ian: I thought we had a moment when Dan did the bear play..
Ashley: I didn't know you felt that way..
Ian: I thought it was obvious Ash...
Ashley: I think your man date is ready..
Ian: Sorry, Ash.
Brit: Ian you gotta go - its too awkward. I gotta talk to her about douching and stuff..
Ian: WHAT?

Brit: Yeah, you gotta go...
(pushes him off the couch - he laughs)
Brit: Quit with the dramatics. Scoot Scoot.
Ian: Have fun talking about douching.
Ashley: ok thanks..

Brit: its a big combo piece.. look at you! Is this a real budding romance?
Ashley: no.
Brit: Showmance of the season?
Ashley: No - Shane and Dani were so epic..
Brit: you and boogie's kiss... I'd think the two of you were legit..
AShley: it was drunken kiss. The kiss after HOH was just beautiful...

Brit: would it be awkward if you had to nominate one of your exes for eviction?
Ashley: not at all!
Brit: Look at you! Look at you! Don't let Ian see you - it'll kill him...

Dan, Ian and Boogie join the backyard
Joe: Is this mandate?
Jen: maaaaaaaaaaandate!
Joe: no holding hands on a man date! Chest bumping IS allowed!

Inside:

Brit: are you wearing a thong?
Ashley: yes!
Brit; It's never gonna work!
AShley: Maybe I should change..
Brit: quit catering - be yourself!
-- Lessa: this is in reference to Brits convo with Frank last night about his Dream Girl.. he prefers briefs. *L*

10:25 The Avacado cheesecake is done...
Shane: oh.. sucks not eating...


Ashley adds Jen's vest to her outfit - she looks adorable.

Dan: So, here's wha tI was thinking. To get Ash back, do something kinda cute. Spell out I'm sorry with a heart in something. Maybe q-tips.. silverware, something..
Ian: Q-tips would be best.. that's a little weird.. like why am I spelling something out with something we stick in our ears
Boogie: what's the sorry for?
Ian: Being a douche..
Dan: Just talking about 10 girls on the reg...
Ian: Three, thank you - that would scoff at the idea..
Dan: Clearly other sharks are circling her.. that's what I would do - boogie would approach it a different way..
Ian: How would you do it, Boogie?
Boogie: indifferent... talk about Kristin more..


Frank comes out
Frank: Think I have time to wash my date night thong?
Ian: I remember you said something about wearing briefs on the reg, but break out Calvin if there's a chance someone will see it..
Frank: I dind't pack any - you're safe there...
Ian: oooooh...

He goes back inside.

Boogie; what were you spraying when you got in trouble earlier?
Ian: oh! I was in the pool and had the hose and was spraying it up over the wall.. not the fence the

Immediate feed switch to the bathroom where Frank is drying his hair, Wil is showering, Ash and Brit sitting on the couch..

Ashley: Just wear that...
Brit: Just play it cas... its just a date at your place.

Feeds flip to the kitchen..
Joe; If I'm here? I'll do anything not to be a have not again.. I'll crawl through flames of freakin steel...
-- Lessa:....ooookkkk..
Shane; Thats perfection..
Joe: (cries) i can't even taste it! This is horrible! Why! I can smell it! I can't even stick my finger in it!

Frank: That's unreal dude..
Shane: f' you man.. I hate you...
Joe: Its just not right man... Just not right... Have Not...

Shane; You clean up nice, Ash!
Ash: Thanks shane!

Brit: have fun on your date! If it gets awkward, just come downstairs, I'll save you!
ASh: thanks guys!

Wil: My ass is clean.
Jen: Well, I got a good feeling about things if your ass is clean! Things are lookin up in your world! You hear that Superpass? If your ass is clean, things are all right.
Ash: My ass is clean!

Ash  heads to HOh..
Frank: I wasn't done cleaning up yet!
Ash: I was eager for our date!
Frank: I have to get two glasses, I'll be right back..
Ash: I'll be here, snooping through your stuff!

He goes downstairs, she waits on the balcony
Ash: I'll wait here on your courtyard!

Ash: Sweet place! So tight!
Frank: it's a little bit of a mess
Ash: I was a little early, Traffic was light...
Frank: want to start with beer.. then wine?
ash; Lets chug it! Did you feed the fish?
Frank: I figure that could be an activity... a trip to the Ice Cream Shop, maybe some Cheesecake.. you look very nice!
Ash: So do yoU! I like that color shirt!

Frank: I got TV, but I don't have cable yet -  just three channels...
Ash: I wish there was a backyard channel..

Downstairs - the Man Date is discussing who might come back for AllStars, and teams.. good vs. evil.

Brit: Who doesn't need a little Man Date and some possitive reinforcement every once in a while
Jen: Absolutely
Brit: I love dates. I like to make jokes, I like to date someone who's really funny
Jen: is your husband funny?
Brit: our senses of humors really match well together.

11pm:

Jen: How's the mandate going!
Boogie: Crappy pool table, crappy game..
Dan: but we haven't talked about you know who even once!
Jen: That's what it's all about...

Upstairs - talk is about Pandora's box,
Frank: Just being a fan of the show, and being able to open it? Amazing.

Talk touches on to game, being up on the block, etc.

Frank: What would I do if I moved out here?
Ashley: Same thing you do there - you don't have a job, look for a job!
--Lessa; BWAHAHAH! Well played, Ashley!

Frank: If I moved I'd have to move Nana out too..
Ashley: We can put her on the mini-couch..
Frank: She's too old for a mini-couch, not that you're old Nana! Just too old for a mini-couch!

Downstairs, they're about to play batmitten..

Britney: I want to be on Jens team! Have you seen her? She will break her arm to get to the shuttle cock!
Boogie: Must be a big brother thing - she's usually indifferent to the cock!
Jen: (Laughing)
Brit: She would Scale the wall to get the shuttle cock!
Boogie: have you ever been with boys?
Jen: Yeah, I have had a boyfriend.
Boogie: When was your first girl?
Jen: High school. It was awkward at first, then it wasn't. The boyfriend, he was the super track and field runner guy who liked me for whatever reason, and it was totally on the down low, but we still keep in touch to this day. When i did the prom thing, I went with a guy who hadn't come out yet..

Brit: was it hard for you?
Wil: I didn't really come out, I told my parents and brother and that was it. Everyone else just caught on. I mean, I don't think it's necessary.. you don't have to say hey everyone I'm straight.. When did you know you were straight, Britney?
Brit: oooh it was.. (missed it) that was the first time I remember being sexually charged.. i was weirded out...

Upstairs - the game talk revolves around season 7 and season 10, and last year, etc.

Downstairs, Joe checks in with Danielle to make sure he's good.

Joe: Ashley's definitely committed to Wil. They went up as a team, which says it all to me.
Dani: Yeah.
11:26 - Upstairs, talk is general game, but nothing really new. However, look at the body language:




I don't think Ian has anything to worry about. :P

**mmm.. guess again! ;0) xo, C

Spark up the feeds, ya'll - cute and fun chatter all the way around.. I'm out for the night - mind the critters will ya? :)






Permalink







26 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dani's nomance is on the rocks. We need a bb meltdown soon

August 14, 2012 at 10:03 PM  
Blogger Margaree said...

lol very cute chatter tonight in the house

August 14, 2012 at 10:34 PM  
Blogger Ptownphooey said...

I cant figure out if Danielle, is just venting to Britt and will melt when Shane says something nice to her later, or if Shane is going to have a fatal attraction story to tell very very soon.

Danielle is a trainwreck.

August 14, 2012 at 10:47 PM  
Blogger Coffee Break Mom said...

i sit here looking at the feeds and saw Wil and immediately thought of Lion King... hahahaha!!!!

August 14, 2012 at 10:51 PM  
Blogger Lucky13 said...

Helloooo...

I'm rarely up and able to comment at this time... Glad to be here!

I'm enjoying Frank and Ashley's date. Very natural and easy...

August 14, 2012 at 10:51 PM  
Blogger David Lockner said...

I'm so disappointed in Ashley...with what she said to Brit, it sounds like she intends for things with frank to get physical tonight...great for us viewers, but I feel so bad for Ian...

August 14, 2012 at 10:51 PM  
Blogger Lessa said...

David - I don't think she intends it to get physical at all. *L* Frank made more comments like that to the boys than she has.. but I don't see it happening, honestly.

August 14, 2012 at 10:54 PM  
Blogger Lessa said...

hi Lucky! :)

August 14, 2012 at 10:54 PM  
Blogger Itsjuls said...

time check 10:54.....
cams 1 & 2 Frank is talking to Ashley and he's shaking his leg more than a chicken getting ready on the block for KFC's deep fryer :)
just saying..... nervous for a reason??? Is Ashley playing him to keep Wil???? Will Wil be kept after tonight???? I guess only the nose knows..... gonna keep my nose to the screen to see if it's more than just giggles and kicks :)

August 14, 2012 at 10:59 PM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

G'evening Lessa... hope you are still here. I can comment and play without Mama Bear texting me to go to the ER. (You know I love you for it Carolyn... and everyone else that commented last night... sorry didn't make a list of names.)

Funniest thing I have seen so far tonight is Ian and Dan having a man date, but Mike hones in and pretty much c-blocks it.

:o)
GaYToR

August 14, 2012 at 10:59 PM  
Blogger Lessa said...

*LOL* Hey Gaytor.. shouldn't you go to the ER? (ducks, grins) MWAH!

August 14, 2012 at 11:05 PM  
Blogger Lucky13 said...

Hi Lessa! ☺

August 14, 2012 at 11:06 PM  
Blogger Lessa said...

Just playin with ya Gaytor - ya know I love ya. :)

I'm out for the night. Mind the critters, will ya?

August 14, 2012 at 11:27 PM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

Ha Lessa. I called my Dr. today and told him for now the pain has subsided. And it has been mostly gone all day.

Dr. has no open appts. for a few weeks so he said to find a 'gastro' Dr. or go to URGENT Care if it comes back again. So that' my plan.

I've been reading more about my symptom and it could be 3 things... gall stones, pancreas, or possibly liver but I had hep 34 years ago and I remember well the symptoms of a liver problem so I' counting that one out.

So now to find a 'gastro'... I'm trying to find one that someone actually knows about. But... appt will be made tomorrow so there Little Mama Bear and BIG Mama Bear.

I've caught up on all the reading for the day so I don't think I have missed much. My jaw dropped to the floor when I saw the pic of Wil in his green bikini. That boy is packin'.

:o)
GaYToR

August 14, 2012 at 11:37 PM  
Blogger Stacey said...

Ptownphooey....
Re fatal attraction LOL

On the internet she is now known as the "bunny boiler"

Isn't that terrible?

Deliciously guiltily terribly accurate tho?

August 14, 2012 at 11:49 PM  
Blogger Lucky13 said...

MAKEOUT SESSION!!

August 15, 2012 at 12:17 AM  
Blogger nancyk89 said...

I feel so bad...for Ian...ashley and frank making out...if.he finds out he going.to.be very unhappy...

August 15, 2012 at 12:18 AM  
Blogger David Lockner said...

OMG....so disappointed in Ashley...making out with Frank, and telling him she'd put up Ian if she won HoH....Ash needs to go now...

August 15, 2012 at 12:29 AM  
Blogger Michie (Boricua) said...

OMG!!!! Ashley and Frank making out in the HoH room!!!! Lol (around 2:20 am)

August 15, 2012 at 12:30 AM  
Blogger Michie (Boricua) said...

OMG!!!! Frank and Ashley making out in HoH!!!! LOL (around 2:18 am)

August 15, 2012 at 12:31 AM  
Blogger Michie (Boricua) said...

I meant 12:20...I'm in the central time zone

August 15, 2012 at 12:32 AM  
Blogger Stacey said...

O ick ash...now she's made out with a whole alliance...they can compare notes on her kissing technique...eeeewwww....now is ian really jealous or like he claims is only concerned about her being swayed? He's still throwing her name around for going on the block without asking for her safety....I wish janelle was still there...I just do :0)

August 15, 2012 at 1:55 AM  
Blogger Stacey said...

Hmmm....I'm not sure but I think we might be seeing the start of danielle's downward spiral...jenn is saying all the rational wrong things to danielle...she's now crying...if she gets wind of frankley I think it'll be her undoing!

August 15, 2012 at 2:00 AM  
Blogger brian said...

Frank is divulging too much information IMO

August 15, 2012 at 2:26 AM  
Blogger Stacey said...

O em gee.
This will entertain all I'm sure...but Blue and GayTor if u guys have not seen it yet please go to you tube and watch wil heuser's lover music video...he is most unconvincing as a straight man in love.I guess he had yet to channel craig at that point!
Fun to watch tho!
:0)

August 15, 2012 at 3:03 AM  
Blogger s.zakarison said...

did anyone see what kind of dry shampoo (of wil's) they were using when she was getting ready for her date?!

August 15, 2012 at 10:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below